PDA

View Full Version : Happy 2022, Feb 22

Willamshakspear
22-02-2022, 10:37 PM
A happy 2022 Feb 22 to all fellow Singaporeans. It's two, two, too, too ( which in Chinese dialect Hokkien pronounciation-majority Chinese here- to push) etc. It's a day of greater significance than Valentine's day. The date will never happen again.

The Tiger ( year of Tiger) had roared. It's time to 'push' , for our survival & especially for couples, BUT without forcing anyone. Always remember our principle-to hurt no one & do not be hurt by anyone. Let none be forced. Only a 1hr plus, to do something meaningful & helpful to another fellow Human, loved one or friend, be remembered forever, & on a date that will never come again...

Willamshakspear
22-02-2022, 11:24 PM
deleted. a repost

Willamshakspear
22-02-2022, 11:26 PM
Don't worry if you miss this day. Everyone had been too busy to understand the significance of this day, working hard, faced with many issues, especially the chinese whom 2 is of significant. There still is 364 days in year 2022 on the chinese calender to 'too, too' ( push hard ) for our survival & future generations future.

It's the year of the roaring Tiger, filled with hope & especially courage, which we can learn from our honest, hardworking, smart brave forefathers & friends. Good luck! :);)

sbwow
22-02-2022, 11:46 PM
A happy 2022 Feb 22 to all fellow Singaporeans. It's two, two, too, too ( which in Chinese dialect Hokkien pronounciation-majority Chinese here- to push) etc. It's a day of greater significance than Valentine's day. The date will never happen again.

The Tiger ( year of Tiger) had roared. It's time to 'push' , for our survival & especially for couples, BUT without forcing anyone. Always remember our principle-to hurt no one & do not be hurt by anyone. Let none be forced. Only a 1hr plus, to do something meaningful & helpful to another fellow Human, loved one or friend, be remembered forever, & on a date that will never come again...

Today, I will always remember. I got covid positive today. :D
Also, the highest record of covid cases in Singapore today.

Willamshakspear
22-02-2022, 11:58 PM
Today, I will always remember. I got covid positive today. :D

Sorry to hear that Bro. But many had tested positive, with mild or no symptoms, & recovered within days. Do not live in fear, but have courage. It's the year of the Tiger, to push for our survival. We Singaporeans are gonna come roaring back. Good luck & speedy recovery:)

sbwow
23-02-2022, 12:00 AM
Sorry to hear that Bro. But many had tested positive, with mild or no symptoms, & recovered within days. Do not live fear, have courage. It's the year of the Tiger, to push for our survival. Good luck & speedy recovery:)

Let's see if I survive. :)
I know I am not asymptomatic now. Damn.

macut
23-02-2022, 02:00 AM
Let's see if I survive. :)
I know I am not asymptomatic now. Damn.

In case you do not survive, please go and haunt those who let the virus into SG, give them sleepless nights, or maybe years

jacky43
23-02-2022, 09:11 AM
We hit a record of 26000 cases. No choice we look at the people who got hit. This yr my guess the biggest group are Malaysian Chinese on long term visitors pass. They are here on SG green projects. Given a chance to fool around, they are stupid to take it. All can be found at CC and RC. Strange they are not even citizens.

Foreigners are expendable. Next PR and new citizens. Purchase expensive, and small housings. I too am sorry for them.

Willamshakspear
23-02-2022, 09:28 AM
When one sees the covid surge to 26,000 or more daily - do not fear. You had only NOT seen the OTHER side. Of HOW many were actually sick or died, & what was their health condition when infected?

Base on REALITY - recorded data - 99% actually had mild or NO symptoms, & those who did have symptoms recovered within days.

Only those whom have existing health conditions - heart, lung etc issues developed even before COVid appear had problems with covid now - the 1%, which our science advancements are evolving to save them, regardless local or foreigner - we all are only fellow Humans.

The Tiger ( year of the Tiger 2022 ) had roared, enough is enough, we Singaporeans WILL NOT LIVE IN FEAR, and we are gonna come roaring back to life..:mad:

SixDotz
23-02-2022, 06:58 PM
When one sees the covid surge to 26,000 or more daily - do not fear. You had only NOT seen the OTHER side. Of HOW many were actually sick or died, & what was their health condition when infected?

The number is not important. One is already too many. The heartless will tell you ONLY this few compared to the number infected.

georgie1994
23-02-2022, 07:56 PM
some people say are valentine day and many couple get married too

georgie1994
23-02-2022, 07:57 PM
Sorry to hear that Bro. But many had tested positive, with mild or no symptoms, & recovered within days. Do not live in fear, but have courage. It's the year of the Tiger, to push for our survival. We Singaporeans are gonna come roaring back. Good luck & speedy recovery:)

believe we can win over covid

Willamshakspear
24-02-2022, 01:35 AM
The number is not important. One is already too many. The heartless will tell you ONLY this few compared to the number infected.

WHO is more heartless?

- the 99% in lockdown, suffering from mental & physical starvation to death as happened in Spore for 2yrs with covid restrictions & even now lockdowns still in clueless China,

OR

the 1% whom are only naturally old with decaying cells, those whom had neglected their health- gorged on alcohol, drugs, stressful competition, etc while young whom now seek to live to see just one more sunrise, whom supports lockdowns when the reality is that NO mortal/Earth bound biological beings live forever ?