PDA

View Full Version : how I see it

aakumu
20-02-2022, 04:26 PM
Hi Bro,
My little input in the dating and sex in these modern times.
Here is an example,
Let me start with the Winter Olympic.
There are lots of talk about America Athletes that were competing for China...
From the Ice Hockey players to Beverly Zhu figure skaters ending with Eileen Gu.
Let be honest, most of the did for their personal reasons.
Money is the no 1 reason; some could not qualified for their own country and China willing to pay; why not....double benefit.
In Elieen's case is all about the money, don't doubt it.

At least with the hockey players and Beverly; all of them, they all gave up their US citizenship as China do not allow dual citizen.
I personally have no problem about most of those athletes, but I have big problem with Elieen Gu.

Here goes........coming to girls, sex and relationship.
Those hockey players and Miss Zhu, are like girls choose to leave their good honest hard working man for the CHAD, BRAD Or TYRON to get their back blown out or for the high value men with all the high end lifestyle.
They gave up their US citizen for the money or some else in China.
Which is fine, girls that gave up their men for a good time in bed or for the bigger money.
How long can these girls last with those high value guys with options?
Think about it.:p

The Elieen GU type of girls are the most dangerous, Miss GU compete for China but do not want to give up her US citizen.
The same way, your girl goes out to Screw the CHAD or TYRON and afterward when it doesn't worked out, she comes back to you and expect you to take her back, that is GARABE. NO accountability , these modern women. :rolleyes:

My humble two cents.

sbwow
20-02-2022, 04:44 PM
Hi Bro,
My little input in the dating and sex in these modern times.
Here is an example,
Let me start with the Winter Olympic.
There are lots of talk about America Athletes that were competing for China...
From the Ice Hockey players to Beverly Zhu figure skaters ending with Eileen Gu.
Let be honest, most of the did for their personal reasons.
Money is the no 1 reason; some could not qualified for their own country and China willing to pay; why not....double benefit.
In Elieen's case is all about the money, don't doubt it.

At least with the hockey players and Beverly; all of them, they all gave up their US citizenship as China do not allow dual citizen.
I personally have no problem about most of those athletes, but I have big problem with Elieen Gu.

Here goes........coming to girls, sex and relationship.
Those hockey players and Miss Zhu, are like girls choose to leave their good honest hard working man for the CHAD, BRAD Or TYRON to get their back blown out or for the high value men with all the high end lifestyle.
They gave up their US citizen for the money or some else in China.
Which is fine, girls that gave up their men for a good time in bed or for the bigger money.
How long can these girls last with those high value guys with options?
Think about it.:p

The Elieen GU type of girls are the most dangerous, Miss GU compete for China but do not want to give up her US citizen.
The same way, your girl goes out to Screw the CHAD or TYRON and afterward when it doesn't worked out, she comes back to you and expect you to take her back, that is GARABE. NO accountability , these modern women. :rolleyes:

My humble two cents.

Youngsters who want to be the bin that contains the garbage, let them be. :D

A pity the older generation didn't get to choose what they want and got married because their parents told them to, or forced by social pressure which was the norm. They had no much choice but to comply.

At least younger generation have more access to knowledge via Internet, thus able to comprehend more and see the light.

pearlnjewel
21-02-2022, 12:38 AM
Take care Ts

If a guy got game with girls wont be here on sammyboy, im one too so lets try to get out of this spiral

aakumu
21-02-2022, 06:01 AM
Take care Ts

If a guy got game with girls wont be here on sammyboy, im one too so lets try to get out of this spiral

Hi bro,
Hope you are able to get out the spiral.
If would a sad sad day when there no more good bros on sammyboy to help out.

My humble two cents.

Naka_Timo
21-02-2022, 11:55 AM
Hi bro,
Hope you are able to get out the spiral.
If would a sad sad day when there no more good bros on sammyboy to help out.

My humble two cents.

Upped +147

aakumu
21-02-2022, 04:31 PM
Upped +147

Taikok,
I tried to add your points,
But it seems that I have add other first, before I can added you back.
But thank you for your support.

My humble two cents.