PDA

View Full Version : My Flight Stewardess Fling - Angel

Batobus
08-06-2008, 01:07 AM
Hi bros, I'm back after missing the scene for a while. This time I'm back with my fling with a stewardess staying in Singapore. Hope bros here can show me some support for my new contributions

Some months back when I was coming back from New York, got to know a stewardess on board and the story goes on….

Part 1
It was really cold alone while I was at the Newark airport smoking outside the main door. In my mind, I was already thinking about going home after staying in U.S. for the past two weeks. So the thought of going home is such as motivation for me. While I was smoking outside the main door, the coach stopped right in front of me – here I could see cabin crews arriving. I immediately raised my head and keep my eyes stern on all the ladies crew coming down the coach. You could see them alighting & going to the compartment to unload their luggages. Very chio & I like since haven’t see asian girls for the past two weeks. I quickly did a scan & a few of them are quite noticeable. After unloading their bags, they headed in to the counter to check their luggages in. With that, I followed suit and went straight to the lounge to wait for the boarding time.

Here comes the time for boarding, left my seat at the waiting area and walked through the aerobridge into the aircraft. I was greeted and directed to my seat…16A.
I quickly scan around the area to see if it’s a guy or gal who is going to serve my aisle, of course I hope that it’ll be a girl to serve my aisle. Soon not too long, they began serving the hot towels before the aircraft took off. Haha…it’s a lady stewardess.

As usually, I try to make my presence known to the stewardess by asking her for “straits times”, “business times” etc

Soon after take off, they began to serve meal & at this time, I tried to be cheeky to the stewardess who was serving me. Let’s call her: Angel. Cut the whole story short and go straight into my conversation with Angel
Angel: “Mr XX, this is the chicken that we are serving today”
Me: “Thank you”

Angel:” Would you like to have some red or white wine to go along”
I looked at her innocently and said: ”Are you sure you wana serve me wine? Do you wanna check my ID? I’m underage”

Angel looked at me & smiled. She got a bit excited over what I said and she replied
Angel: “Are you sure you underage”
Me: Well, if I tell you I’m, will you believe?”

Anyway, I politely declined and Angel went on to serve other passengers. I went on to have my meal & at the same time, observing her from afar. She seemed to be very politely & friendly. Now my mind & heart is starting to “miss her” already.

Now I see her again, this time she is collecting back the trays and again at my seat, she asked me if I want any coffee or tea? I told her that later if she is free, she can serve me the camomile tea. I think this’ll give her the impression that I’m being difficult but I’m trying to make opportunities to pick up conversation with her.

I tried hard to tease her & could see that she enjoyed my teasing. She moved forward to collect the trays from other passengers & again, I’m observing her from my seat.

After they have collected the trays, it bedtime. As I know, usually the more senior crews will go for their first break followed by their partner. With that, I didn’t see her around during the first break, was a bit disappointed but never mind, she will be back!

Nothing to do now since the other partner is a guy, took a rest & hopefully see her again later

To be continued soon....

Red-Card
08-06-2008, 01:22 AM
Hope to hear from you again

SammyHulk
08-06-2008, 01:43 AM
Upz 4 next episode.;)

la head
08-06-2008, 05:46 AM
oh man, sounds like it's gonna be nice.

Neighbour
08-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Camping here:eek:

PuChai
08-06-2008, 10:46 AM
Pitching tent here.

henderson
08-06-2008, 11:19 AM
haHA bloody bullshiter, u think u who? tom cruise? stop living in your own fantasy:rolleyes:

fourDhunter
08-06-2008, 11:24 AM
haHA bloody bullshiter, u think u who? tom cruise? stop living in your own fantasy:rolleyes:

Bro here just share his story regardless is real life of not leh

Batobus
08-06-2008, 09:41 PM

Sad to tell you that this is a real story...You Loser!!!

Hahaha:mad:

Rw6828
08-06-2008, 09:44 PM
TS, are you going to carry on?

Batobus
08-06-2008, 09:44 PM
Part 2
A few hours passed and all I could see within the cabin is a piece of darkness as most people are already sleeping. After I saw her walking passing me with her handbag, I know that it’s now her turn to mend the next 3 hours. I purposely stood up and went to the toilet soon after I saw that she had settled down at the galley area. Hang around the galley area and when I saw her coming my direction, deep inside I was thinking “hosei liao”. Got chance to talk to her already.
I picked up the conversation and asked her:

Me: “Did you get good rest just now”
Angel: “I didn’t sleep at all. I watched a movie”

Me: ”Huh?? How come, u not tired?”
Angel: “It’s difficult to sleep and only 3 hours not enough”

Me:” So where exactly did you rest”
Angel: “Somewhere at the back of the cabin”

Then I started with more in-depth questions and at the same time trying to tell her more about myself

Me:” How long have you been flying”
Angel: “About 3 years plus”

Me: “So good arh? Can always travel around”
Angel: “How about you?”

Me: “I went to NY for business and now going back. Too long already, I miss home”
Angel: “Do you travel to NY very often”
Me: “Not really”

Angel went on to ask if I wanted some drinks and I told her that it okie. Soon after that, I headed back to my seat and took my rest. In between, I pressed the call bell a few times asking for soft drinks & food. I think she also know that I’m trying to get her attention but I just don’t care.

Just after she got back from her 2nd break, I went to the galley to tlak to her again, this time with no delay, I asked her where she is staying.

Me: “By the way, do you stay near airport?’
Angel: “Not really, I staying at Punggol”

Me:” Hmm..not too far from me, I stay at Sengkang. Do you have free transport home after you flight later?”
Angel: “Yes, if we arrive before 5.30am”

Me: “I see, if you don’t make it on time, I can give you a lift home since it’s along the way”
Angel:”Well, you sure?’
Me: “Yes, why not? Since I can claim my taxi fare.”
Angel: “Ok, if you don’t mind, I’m fine. But if it’s before 5.30am then it’s ok”

Inside my heart, I was praying that we better arrive after 5.30am so that I can have the opportunity to send her home. Bearing in mind that I haven’t got the number from her.

Please show some support if you like my story....

Will be back soon...

ilovelife.now
08-06-2008, 09:55 PM
Pretty good plot bro....
My dirty mind wishes I were in your place.... stewardesses are HOT! :)

best123
08-06-2008, 10:33 PM
wah......shiok.....

ColorDreams
09-06-2008, 05:38 AM
Interesting.....camping here liao....:D

rubber66
09-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Fly with the friendly sky.
Experience the new A380 Air Burst from New York direct.
Angel Air, member of the SAM Alliance Group:D:D:D

Can't wait to catch the next flight!!!

X_plorer
09-06-2008, 03:40 PM
Camping here liao.. It's cute..

freakingshow
09-06-2008, 03:58 PM
nice nice. CAMPING HERE :D

Batobus
10-06-2008, 11:00 PM
Seems like not too many bros like my "real-life" story:p

Please show some support!

Stay tuned, Part 3 is on the way...................

myluckyguy
10-06-2008, 11:09 PM
Seems like not too many bros like my "real-life" story:p

Please show some support!

Stay tuned, Part 3 is on the way...................

Sure like ??

popiah
11-06-2008, 06:56 AM
wow...just saw a stewardess on the way to work and was thinking about your thread....thought of going over to "Hello" to her..:p then i can start a thread called "Popiah Flight Stewardess Fling - Xxxxx".

signoff
Steward Popiah

ken1l33
11-06-2008, 07:26 AM
bust my first post cherry!!! woohoo!

looking forward to your next installment

thx u for sharing ur experience.... as it is building to be an exciting adventure

Batobus
11-06-2008, 06:31 PM
Part 3
Its about 4am in the morning and it’s time again to serve breakfast since we are arriving in Singapore about 6am. Angel took my order before the serving and served me with glutinous rice which I ordered before hand. But when I saw my neighbour having the noodles, I called Angel to change to noodles and apologized to her but she still smiled at me & said “It’s ok. You sure you want the noodles & not the glutinous rice”. I smiled back cheekily and said “Yes, I would like to have the noodles instead”
I took this opportunity and said

Me: “So later I’ll wait for you at the arrival hall then can send you home”
Angel looked at me smiling and said ok

Me:” So I’ll wait for your at McDonald later”
Angel:” I think you better wait for me at the Ah Kun”

Haha hosei liao….very happy, I went ahead with my breakfast & hope that the moment will come soon…..

Once arrived at airport, after collecting my baggage, I walked through the secondary clearance and went out for a puff. After 18 hours of flight without cigarettes – buay tahan. While smoking, my sight was always glued to the carousal belt to make sure that I don’t miss her. After I finished, haven’t see her yet, decided to move nearer to a more prominent spot where I can see her & also for her to see me. Not too long, she came out and I joined her along the walk & both of us headed to the taxi stand.
Lucky for us, I got the SMART seven seater taxi, unloaded all our baggage at the back & we are on our way to her house.

Inside the taxi, we chatted quite a bit and sort of like long lost friends.

Me:” So are you tired after the long flight?”
Angel: “Not really, used to”

Me:” Which part of Punggol you staying in?”
Angel: “Near plaza area”

Angel:” Actually just now I think I made it for free taxi transfer home coz the flight arrived 5.29am”
Me: “Izzit?then how come you still follow me?” (heehee)
Angel: “Since got free one, then its’ okie…too lazy to walk over to T3”

Me” By the way, how old are you?”
Angel:” I’m 2X” U?”
Me:” I’m 3X. Don’t look like right?”
Angel” Hehe...ya lor”

Just before reaching her home, I asked:

Me: “So do you mind giving me your hp number?”
I immediately gave her my hp to key in, so she didn’t have time to reject me. (But I think she’ll give me since she allowed me to send her home). When we reached her house, I helped her with the luggages and soon after, she left for home.

It was really funny in the taxi after she left, the taxi driver actually asked me if I’m a crew aso. I told him I’m not and he asked me how come the stewardess was with me… “scratch head” I told him I knew her on board. The taxi driver was cheeky aso, he said “wow the stewardess quite pretty & cute arh”. I just kept quite & drove me back home.

When I was home, I sent an sms to Angel
Me: “Nice knowing you. Have a good rest and cya soon”
Angel: “Me too! Good nite”

What a good 18 hrs experience for me!!

To be continued soon…

Batobus
11-06-2008, 06:33 PM
Got zapped again by another loser who didn't leave the name :mad:

This is adult discussion thread, if you're not impressed be my guest to boycott my thread!!

syt.guy
11-06-2008, 09:44 PM
aiyo. dun b mad la.

so far good build-up..

bestfuck
11-06-2008, 11:05 PM
keep it up!

ah rat
12-06-2008, 07:28 AM

This is adult discussion thread, if you're not impressed be my guest to boycott my thread!!

Up u,pls continue :D

stmapede
12-06-2008, 07:45 AM

David_Ginola
12-06-2008, 09:18 AM
Nice one bro............do continue

assluver70
12-06-2008, 09:57 AM
I'm setting up a campfire :D

Dancing
12-06-2008, 01:04 PM

Zapped?? its ok bro. I upped u my 4 little dancing points. Don make us wait too long fo ur story hor, but u wan to make me wait i also ll cos annot zap u liao.:D

h302ny
12-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Up your points liao. Camping here...

myluckyguy
12-06-2008, 11:00 PM

must be very tiring to up someone till yr power is zero:D

photo
12-06-2008, 11:02 PM
Nice flight~! Hehe...
Camping ...

Dancing
12-06-2008, 11:18 PM

Can u please teach me how to up someone with 0 power??:rolleyes:

Batobus
12-06-2008, 11:38 PM
Here comes the other part.....Part 5
We didn’t sms each other much the same day, guess both of us were still managing jet lag & still tired. The next day evening, I sent her an sms asking if she’ll be free to meet up for dinner. Waited for a while before the reply came.

Angel: “OK, where”
Me: “How about Changi Village”
Angel” OK, wat time”
Me: “ About 8pm, I go pick you”
Angel:” See you. Msg me when you reach”

Here comes the time, drove to her place & waited for her downstair. Sent an sms to her and within moment she arrived. While we were both in the car, we chatted like long lost friend – I must say that Angel is really friendly & cute. A bit of tease on her will spark off laughter from her.

Me: “You seem to be very cheerful & happy going”
Angel: “Ya…Life goes on & I always try to keep myself carefree”

During the ride, I mentioned that we going for curry fish head (which most of you will know which one I am talking about) and she was okie with it except that she can’t take too spicy, but told her that she really need to try cause it’s very delicious. Opss, forgot to mention her dressing, nothing unusual – she was dressed with a A&F top and a bermuda, nothing much to see. But the body curve was very distinctive with emphasis on her 33B boobs. Light two headlights shining on.

We ordered a few dishes for dinner, but my mind was already thinking of what’s going to happen about the dinner and where to go. Guess I have to go to one of my favourite hunt-out, Changi Beachfront (think it’s called)

After our sumptuous dinner, we head straight to the car and told Angel that we’ll go somewhere “romantic”. Along the way, I asked if she was interested to go to the “ghost house” on the top of the hill. Before she could answer, we were already at the foot of the slope ready to move up. The stretch of road is so bloody dark that I have to turn on my high-beam to ensure that we reach up there. As we moved up,
Angel: “You sure you wana stop up there?’
Me: “We can see around & see if we see something funny”
Angel: “Yeee….dun frighten me”
Me:” OK, let go to another side bah”

Not too long after, made a U-turn and drove down the slope toward Changi Beachfront. By now, it was probably 9.30pm and was on a weekday so not too many people around the area.

Parked my car near one of the chalet and slowly walked toward the beachfront. During the time when we were walking, my mind was twirling if I should hold her or even proceed further. Well, in my mind I was thinking hopefully got happening tonight.

I took the opportunity to hold her hand while we walked down the wooden planks when we were at the beachfront and let go. Chatted happily and stopped along the way to look at the sea. Then I suggested that we walk through the pavement which links the beachfront to change village area. Again, I grabbed the chance to hold her hand again, no rejection from her and I continued holding her hand. We reached this small staircase along the way that leads onto the water, so I suggested walking down. Wow the pavement down and that area itself is damn dark. We stopped along the staircase and stood there & chatted again. This time, I bring up my courage and hug her from her back. Again she stands still here & didn’t reject me. I brought my face nearer to her face and spoke softly near her ears, trying to french her…..This is she turned her face away & didn’t let me kiss her. A bit disappointed but nevertheless this is only the first time. We stayed around there for another hour or so & after that we headed home. In the car, I asked Angel:

Me:” So your room mates are at home?”
Angel:”Yup, but they’ll be in their own rooms”
Me:” Ic….Ic
Angel: ”Usually it’s difficult to see each other”
Me:”So later I can go up and say hi to them”
Angel:” Erm…OK”

Time to go bed…..Will continue soon

rubber66
13-06-2008, 09:37 AM
Say hi to them on my behalf, will ya?:D:D:D

ahahahbaby
13-06-2008, 11:01 AM
Nice stories bro Bat, thanks

airforcegurl
13-06-2008, 11:02 AM
It was really funny in the taxi after she left, the taxi driver actually asked me if I’m a crew aso. I told him I’m not and he asked me how come the stewardess was with me… “scratch head” I told him I knew her on board. The taxi driver was cheeky aso, he said “wow the stewardess quite pretty & cute arh”. I just kept quite & drove me back home.

he asked because airline crews are not allowed to share taxi with others when they are in uniform. so you are very lucky :)

Batobus
13-06-2008, 05:56 PM
he asked because airline crews are not allowed to share taxi with others when they are in uniform. so you are very lucky :)

Me aso first time send stewardess home from airport:)

aces68
13-06-2008, 06:03 PM

what kind of regulation is that ?
So does that mean that a bf in civilian cannot send a crew gf to airport in taxi ? sure or not ?
I know that they are not allowed to be in public areas in uniform, but not allowed to share taxi ?? that's too much, i think.

zl1983
13-06-2008, 06:32 PM
never-the-less TS u juz carry on w e story haha.. :)

great job..

UPZ.. :D

ferrari355
14-06-2008, 03:39 AM

BS lah....

when i was driving a taxi, i picked up my fair share of air stewardesses. some of them even had family members like moms and nieces or nephews waiting for them at the airport and they took my cab home. If there's such a regulation, then how to separate non-relatives from family members? anyone in civilian can say they are family member. is the airline gonna ask for birth certificates to check proof of relations?

the only regulation in place is the one about not being in public areas such as shopping centres etc, while in uniform.

stmapede
14-06-2008, 07:25 AM

marine boy
14-06-2008, 07:47 AM
Haha ... maybe you din mean upz pts :)

Anyway, din know airline crews cannot share cab with others :confused: waht the rationale hah??

smellycat
14-06-2008, 09:58 AM
i'm not sure about other airlines, but SQ does have very strict rules for their crew (when in uniform) because they want to maintain a clean image for the "Singapore Girl" :p

Hagrid
14-06-2008, 10:06 AM
Haha, but does it include not sharing cabs when in uniform :eek:

foooah
14-06-2008, 01:09 PM
Nice story bro!

Just to shed light on those regulations...I used to fetch my neighbour (whom i was close to since young, so no notty thoughts from me..hehe) who was a stewardess from the airport and we do take cab together. Even some bfs and all then if they fetch how?

The only rule I know is that they can't carry plastic bag (like NTUC ones aft they buy from the Terminal buildings) while in uniform..:)

Just my experience..On with the show!

AD69
14-06-2008, 05:11 PM
pitching my tent here too.

Black Diamond
14-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Nice story bro, am camping here for more :)

Batobus
15-06-2008, 12:35 AM
Nice story bro!

Just to shed light on those regulations...I used to fetch my neighbour (whom i was close to since young, so no notty thoughts from me..hehe) who was a stewardess from the airport and we do take cab together. Even some bfs and all then if they fetch how?

The only rule I know is that they can't carry plastic bag (like NTUC ones aft they buy from the Terminal buildings) while in uniform..:)

Just my experience..On with the show!

I think it's ok for stewardess to share cab with civilains, just that they have to "behave" themselves in public

Batobus
15-06-2008, 12:38 AM
Just to carry on the story abit, sorry to all bros as I've been going home very late recently, please bear me me!

Part 6
As we were reaching her house, my heart was pounding faster & faster…Wow liao ho sei liao, this time go her house can see three stewardess at the same time. Drove into the carpark and headed up with Angel to her house.

After she open the door, she shouted to her room mates that she has brought a guest home. Before that, she had already mentioned to her room mates about me being “difficult passenger” on board and the guy who sent her home.

Here came Patricia & Elyn out of their rooms & saying hi to me. First impression was, if I can book 3 of them at the same time, I’m willing to short live by 5years. After the greetings, Angel leads me to her room and closed the doors. She’s staying at the master bed room thus she pays the highest rent. Once in her room, she switched on the TV and switched on her laptop.

I sat on her bed with her and she logged on to the website to show me their information such as their schedules, news etc…..I put my hand around her waist and lean close to her while she click here click there to show me the various information on the website. Then she asked:

Angel:” Are you thirsty? I bought the drink from U.S., very nice and cooling”
Me: “OK, quite tired actually”

She left the room and came back shortly with the drinks. Again she sat by me & I just put my hand around her waist and pull her closer to me. Tease her a bit here & there, & suddenly I put my two hands over her & push myself toward her face & french her. She didn’t reject there and she was also responsive by putting both her hands around me. Slowly both of us leaned down on the bed, Angel slipped up to find the switch to off the main light while keeping the small orange light on. The passionate kissing continues for a long and I used my tongue to cathbath down her neck and up to her ears. I could hear her moaning softly:

Angel:”R….R…R…”

Will be back soon........

MICCMI
15-06-2008, 01:04 AM
more pls.. up u le

Schmi
15-06-2008, 02:10 AM
Hor say liao.....keep it going

qfdy
15-06-2008, 08:08 AM
good build up,,,please continue:D

Redoxan
15-06-2008, 06:08 PM
Keep it cuming!:D

Carl_Brand
15-06-2008, 09:22 PM
Haiyo... story so short havent siok siok enough la... :p
up for u bro :D

bestfuck
15-06-2008, 11:03 PM
keep up the momentum!

zl1983
15-06-2008, 11:09 PM
nice nice!!

btw i mean up this story.. i dun mean upping of pts anyw i oso got no power.. :(

Dancing
15-06-2008, 11:43 PM
Keep it cuming!:D

Wah, so free come in read story arh. Ask u go coffee tell me not free...:mad::D

sexytoy.com.sg
16-06-2008, 02:18 AM
Yes Best part of the story akang datang!

best123
16-06-2008, 09:02 AM
wah good stuff..... waiting for more

Timmer
16-06-2008, 11:10 AM
simply fabulous, waiting for more

pucca22346
16-06-2008, 03:33 PM
waiting for more :D

iluvwomen
16-06-2008, 04:26 PM
how i wish i got your luck of finding a SQ gal...... waiting for more of your story...... :)

BlowOffValve
19-06-2008, 11:21 PM
Wakaka... i'm sure he enjoyed himself. I had my fair share of SQ stewardesses and so far so good, non of them were not enjoyable. Love the art of IPL too.

Waiting for you to continue..

loveyou121
20-06-2008, 01:03 AM
good story.. pls continue..

zl1983
20-06-2008, 04:14 PM
any more updates??

waiting for moreee... :D

Batobus
20-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Next Installment....Part 7

I slipped one of my hand underneath her top and finger tracking towards her boob. No rejection again, my mind was thinking “hosei liao tonite”. We continued the passionate kissing and this time both my hands were busy trying to lift her top up and finding the bra strip to unhook. Angel sat up the bed while I removed her top and her sexy bra. In my mind was thinking “what a beautiful set of boob – firm 33B with brownish nipples”. Laid back down on the bed and continued frenching her and slowly find my way down to her 33B very firm boob and suck the two erected nipples. I asked her:

Me: “Do you like your nipples to be licked or sucked”
Angel: she giggles a bit “ I like to be sucked hard”
I listened already also buay tahan man.
Me:” So you like to be grab hard or softly?”
Angel:” I like to be grab hard”

By now, I already know the expectation for me to perform. I do according to what she likes and the moaning starts to get louder & louder (but she still control it because her room mates are at home”. I fondled slowly down her south and try to unzip her short and she garbbed my hand & asked me to stop. “What a anti climate” say myself.
I looked at her and she said:

Angel: “Don’t be like that. I only know you first day”
Me” “Ok…Sorry”
Angel:”Anyway today cannot also”
Me:”Why”
Angel:”Not convenience”

So I asked her to help me shake it out since no bonking is gona to happen. Took her hand and bring it to my didi area. She slowly stroked it at the outer part before I unzipped my trouser for her hands to be in there. She continued to hold my didi & stroked it slowly began picking up the momentum. I asked her if she wanna blow for me and she looked a bit puzzled. But after much persuasion, she succumbed to my didi. I went to her toilet to wash up before she proceeded on the BBBJ. Not really very skilful but she tried her best to make me feel good. In & out, slow & fast and faster and faster and out……definitely not in her mouth

After which I used the tissue to clean up and lay on her bed with her. She started to talk love with me and said to me that she is not an easy woman and she has a very good impression of me. I hugged her and said that when I first saw you on board, I also took a liking for you. I stayed on for the next hour chatting & surfing internet with her while my hands are really busy caressing her boobs. Soon after that, I left for home.

Please show some support bros if you like the story..Kum Siah:D

TBC.....

forumer
20-06-2008, 07:06 PM
you have my support.. :)

wan32
20-06-2008, 09:17 PM
Bro, u are 1 lucky guy. camping for more..... ;)

Arthurh
20-06-2008, 09:32 PM
Nice story. Support you as well.

enterp34
20-06-2008, 09:45 PM
I support but yr SQ gal seems so easy to napped one meh?

Prickly
20-06-2008, 10:55 PM
I support but yr SQ gal seems so easy to napped one meh?

I guess TS is yandao or very good at sweet talking bah.

My experience with crews is they are basically very friendly. Once they are comfortable with you, they can be quite liberal esp when they are always flying around:)

man-003
20-06-2008, 11:40 PM
Bro, I love your sharing..pls share more..:D

i have a stewardess friend, she is pretty but already got a boyfriend. How I wish i can have a great experience like you.. :p

best123
21-06-2008, 09:23 AM
thanks for sharing bro.... up you....

AD69
21-06-2008, 10:00 AM
Do continue with the story. You have my support.

tanner132
21-06-2008, 10:49 AM
Bro, what a luck for you... ;)

Really like your story with Angel.

Looking towards your story to be continue.

Cheers... :)

zl1983
21-06-2008, 12:35 PM
carry on man..

interesting write up... :)

march29
21-06-2008, 12:38 PM
Hi bro

camping here:)

Ange|Boy
21-06-2008, 02:12 PM
Hi Bro, pls continue with your wonderful story...

populex
21-06-2008, 05:57 PM
Interesting and lucky. Jope to hear more:)

limkopi
24-06-2008, 03:08 PM
Thumbs up. Keep it coming

Batobus
28-06-2008, 01:13 PM
Bros I'm back with next new installation....Part 8

One week has past and we were supposed to meet up for dinner one night. This time will be with her and one of her room mate. After work about 7plus, went home and took a shower before going down to her place. This time we went to one of the coffeeshop around her place. Nothing much to shout about the dinner we had, Kinda awkward because didn’t know what Angel told her friend about me. Try to break the ice and get into the good book of her friend.

Soon after dinner, we headed straight to her home. Such a SOP that once in the house, I just went straight to Angel’s room where her friend also went back to her room. Switch on the TV and switched off the main fluorescent light, leaving the small orange light on. Angel walked toward the bed and lay beside me. I put my arm around her and started small conversation with her. Soon after, we ended up fenching again and the feeling was so strong to me that I must bonk her that night.

We continued to tongue fight for several minutes with me peeping at her occasionally. She was always closing her eyes. I slowly slipped my hand under her t-shirt caressing her tummy before I advanced superiorly towards her boobs. Phew, haven’t even touch her boob – she already moaning. I sure buay tahan. Continued to go behind the bra to find the hook to unhook her bra. She didn’t resist it, so by now I have already unhook the bra and trying to remove it. Got entangled with her t-shirt. She sat up on the bed and took off everything herself including her Bermuda. Hosei liao, sure can bonk her this time. What surprised me was that:

Angel: “You also take off your pant”
Me: “OK”

I hugged her and frenched her while my hands were grasping her boobs. Proceeded on to her brownish not so erected nipples, sucked & licked her nipples.

Me:” How are you feeling?” You like it”
Angel:”OK loh”
Me: “Tell me whether you like me to lick it gently or suck it hard”
Angel:” Hmm…suck it lah, more “shuang”

Then I tried to suck it hard to erect her nipples but doesn’t seem she is enjoying. So I decided to bring my finger down to her clit area. The moment is touch the clitoris, she was jerking jerking away. In my mind, I was thinking – Wow so sensitive arh? I continued to “massage” her clit gently and her moaning gets louder & louder (but still not as loud as if her room mates are not at home). Can also see the agony of not being able to moan out loud. I asked her:

Me:” Are you feeing very “shuang”
Angel:” Nod nod….hearing her gentle moan

By now, I put all emphasis on her clitoris forgoing the boobs since her sensitive part is right down there. Bring myself down to her south and give her a good paint job. Angel just simply loves to be licked, gives her a gentle lick and she will move her hip to find my tongue for her pussy opening. This licking carry on for almost 10 minutes until she said

Angel:”You turn around ok? I also wana blow for you”
Me:”Hehe, dun want leh….I want to make you “shuang” first

Angel tried to locate my didi with her hand but my didi was too far from her, so I adjusted myself to a angle where she could grasp & stroke it. Upon locating my didi, she immediately stroke it slowly and I aso buay tahan liao.

Soon after I stood up to take off my pant and I laid back on the bed while it’s her turn to service me. Angel continued to french me & also always trying to suck my tongue dry with her frenching. Angel moved down to my nipples and gave me a deep hard suck but I didn’t like it to much. She knew that I didn’t like that too, so next moment she head straight for my didi and suck my erected didi. Her BBBJ not really that pro as those in FL scene. So I thought I could give her some guidance to make me more shuang

Me:” Do you watch porn a lot?’
Angel:” No lah, seldom watch becos don’t like it”
Me:”No wonder…….”
Angel” Why”
Me: “Coz your BBBJ so-so only mah, haha…teasing her”

Me:”Slowly use your tongue to lick the shaft”
Me:”Then use your tongue to ring around the head”
Me:”Put the whole rod deep into your mouth and also suck it hard”

Angel followed my “instructions” and I could feel that that is different feel. She added one more value added service to me. After blowing my didi, she moved down to the balls and lick & suck my balls..She even wanted to AR me but I didn’t really like it so I took over the control again.

As I was ready to pump her in missionary position, she asked:
Angel:”You don’t use condom arh?”
Me:”Yes, but I don’t have any with me now”
Me:”You have meh?”
Angel:”I think I have”

Looking puzzled, I asked her again:

Me:”How come you got condom with you?”
Angel:”Last time when my ex come my house, he brought it”

Understood, I didn’t want to ask much…wear the condom and bonked her in missionary position. Initial missionary position was very “shuang” for her liao. Next I lifted up her both legs and bonked her hard and deep. You can imagine that moaning look feeling so “song” yet she can really let go her moaning coz her room mate is at home.

Next in the same position, I continued to bonk her but this time with my fingers stroking her clitoris. Wow piang, she is over the moon man!!! By this time, I can hear the water dripping out sound and my whole rod is soaked with her cum

Changed into doggie facing the mirror….I like this becoz can see myself as macho man bonking a horny gal. All her expression can be seen in the mirror. Soon, I asked her to take over as I was a bit tired. She is one of the best cowgal I have ever seen. Angel sat on me & rod me really fast & hard, like though she never kanna bonk before. Every stroke she made, I can feel the G-spot in contact with my erected didi. And I also found out that while she was riding on me, occasionally I will give her a “jerk up” (I laying on bed and use my hip to penetrate in her, so that my didi can go even deeper). Everytime when I do this action, I can see her face enjoying with both her eyes closed. I really enjoyed bonking with her.

Finally, I pulled out my rod and asked her to masturbate for me. At this time, I asked cheekily:

Me:” You want to help me masturbate out”

Angel put her hand at my didi and stroke it gently then faster& faster.

Me:”I’m coming already, you want to use your mouth”

Next, Angel just bring my didi into her mouth and shake it until I came in her mouth

I tell myself that next time I’m going to bonk her when her room mates are not around. She told me that last time when she have sex with her ex-bf, she moaned so loud that her ex asked her to lower her moaning. So I must hear how loud she can actually moan

Please show some support upz me if you like the story,thks

To be continued soon….:D

zl1983
28-06-2008, 02:26 PM
great write up!!

support support.. :D

ricky00
28-06-2008, 03:15 PM
Bro Batobus, you are very lucky. waiting for more ;)

loveyou121
28-06-2008, 04:24 PM
nice story... camping here..

raid
28-06-2008, 05:19 PM
If its true story - amazing bro. :p

All the best.

killer_pussy
29-06-2008, 11:41 PM
Yummy... kerep it up!

man-003
03-07-2008, 11:04 PM
Thumbs up Bro..really love your story. Keep going and my didi really get hard after reading your stories..hehe :D

Batobus
27-07-2008, 12:03 PM
If its true story - amazing bro. :p

All the best.

To all bros who supported this thread:

My relationship with Angel has come to an end, recently received an email from her that she wanted to end all this but we are still friends

She still msg me & send me her roster despite haven't meet her for a while already.

Sob sob:(

jiro08
27-07-2008, 01:43 PM
great story bro. hope u have chance to meet more flings then more story to read from u :D

PoorEmperor
27-07-2008, 06:05 PM
shuang la! hahahaha.....waiting...

luv1299
27-07-2008, 06:24 PM
camping here for more.:)

Ridler
27-07-2008, 11:36 PM
Take it easy bro. I enjoy reading your story.

All the best to your future endeavours. :)

best123
28-07-2008, 08:35 AM
can't wait for yr part 9!!!

xxxdreamer
29-07-2008, 05:52 PM
camping 4 more juicy updates

B-52
29-07-2008, 06:01 PM
great story. more to come ?

wbtym
29-07-2008, 06:45 PM
relationship ended so still got part 9?
good job in your write up bro!

Batobus
17-08-2008, 09:35 PM
Today sent a sms to Angel & she replied. We exchanged a few sms and understand from her that she is going to be on leave next month.

So I proposed to her about having a short holidays and she kinda open to the idea

Bros, wish me luck and if there is any new "FR": definitely will update you guys

Wish me luck!:)

Jasonsee
17-08-2008, 09:57 PM
All the best to u.:)
Waiting for your new FR..

goofybaby69
18-08-2008, 02:03 AM
Today sent a sms to Angel & she replied. We exchanged a few sms and understand from her that she is going to be on leave next month.

So I proposed to her about having a short holidays and she kinda open to the idea

Bros, wish me luck and if there is any new "FR": definitely will update you guys

Wish me luck!:)

good story, u r one lucky guy. had similar experience too.
bring her to Koh Samui and check into a seclude resort with jacuzzi. very romantic and i am sure she will love you for it.:p