PDA

View Full Version : My Best Bonk Ever

montage
06-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Hey fellow Samsters, this is actually my first FR and I feel it is warranted. I have not been an active Samster in this forum partly due to the fact that I find it a chore to type FRs and I don't want to give sub-standard FRs and result in any injustice being done to the girl. So yea, sorry to any OKTs for my lack of contribution. However, I am taking the time to type this FR today because I just came back from my best bonk ever and I think it is only right that I share my experience and help the girl with more clients.

OK, the girl I made an appointment with today is actually May under Pleasure_empire. I came back from work and decided to contact Pleasure_empire for an appointment and he gave me May at 3 pm.

I arrived 15 minutes late due to traffic and went to the assigned room. She was playfully hiding behind the door and when she finally came into view, I was swept off my feet. She looked stunning. Absolutely gorgeous I should say. Her features were perfect and her figure amazing. She looks rather petite though however it only adds to the SYT look she has. She is 23 but definitely looks younger. She is definitely the one for guys looking for a young cute girlfriend type bonk. OK, she is probably what any guy would be looking for anyway.

We talked for a while and proceeded to shower. She is very thorough with her work and cleaned me from head to toe. I was then treated to a massage session which was very relaxing and sensual. I believe she is trained in massage because she seemed very professional in her actions. After the massage, she proceeded to cap me (I am very kiasi so I don't do BBBJ) and we engaged in some amazing petting. We hugged and frenched each other like lovers and I must mention that her body in incredibly hot. Her skin is smooth and the type you definitely can't get your hands off. She gave me a wonderful BJ and we were all over each other until I decided to proceed to the FJ. I did her from the back and also proceeded to the AJ. I eventually ended off with her missionary style and concluded my best ever bonk.

Feeling extremely satisfied and happy, she continued her excellent service by offering to give me a second round of massage. It was as good as the first and she also introduced me to head massages. She may be small but she is very powerful, she gave me some thai style massage that involved a lot of twisting and turning (feared for my back haha).

Time flies when you are having a good time and I had to proceed to shower. Changed up and was given a nice parting hug from this wonderful girl.

Fellow Samsters, I think there is no point in typing out the individual ratings for her because I would give her a perfectg score for everything. She is definitely one to make an appointment with and I am positive no one would regret it. Please tip her well too as I think she definitely deserves more. The damage most surely does not do her any justice.

OK, thats all, my first FR and my last. I have decided to stop bonking around as I have my reasons (no, I don't have STD), probably more of guilt because I can't help but feel bad after bonks like this. So yea, wish me luck as I retire from the Sammyboy scene and wild bonks.

Tata. Have fun Samsters.

lone_ranger_7
06-06-2008, 06:39 PM
Bro, who to contact?

ekemono
06-06-2008, 11:35 PM
you just had a best bonk and u threw in the towel? Grand finale?:p

SammyHulk
06-06-2008, 11:58 PM
E estacy ended almost immediately after e bonk, rational cum back, empty feeling surface along w gulit. Sounds familiar....

fieldd12
07-06-2008, 01:36 AM
Good luck on the finale bonk! at least you end it off greatly

Chamsiong
07-06-2008, 08:40 AM
bye bro take care and thanks for the nice FR

devourer
08-06-2008, 02:07 PM
All the best, montage.

Retsinis
09-06-2008, 03:47 PM
bonk until retire!?!?!