PDA

View Full Version : Fucking desperate housewives raw: Share your experience

JasonPhang
10-02-2022, 03:03 AM
I saw in the Raw with ML thread that some bro raw housewives too. I know some bro will zap me.

Here I go. My ex FB got married and stop seeing me. One day, she asked to go out for drinks, I invited her over but she said she worry we end up having sex.

Told her won’t. So, she agreed and say want to drink pink moscato. Wtf, that is like cheapest wine. On, Mai tu liao.

From the second glass, we already kissing. After enough drink, we were making out.

Took her to the room and strip her naked. She kept reminding me not to cum inside her. She said she felt I want to purposely cum inside her.

Fucked her three rounds and send her home to her hubby. She blocked me after that. Wtf.

Bro here please share your experience.

Drooler
10-02-2022, 10:20 AM
I saw in the Raw with ML thread that some bro raw housewives too. I know some bro will zap me.

Here I go. My ex FB got married and stop seeing me. One day, she asked to go out for drinks, I invited her over but she said she worry we end up having sex.

Told her won’t. So, she agreed and say want to drink pink moscato. Wtf, that is like cheapest wine. On, Mai tu liao.

From the second glass, we already kissing. After enough drink, we were making out.

Took her to the room and strip her naked. She kept reminding me not to cum inside her. She said she felt I want to purposely cum inside her.

Fucked her three rounds and send her home to her hubby. She blocked me after that. Wtf.

haha dont worry maybe will unblock when she itchy. just guilt causing her to take this action.

had a milf (div) before that stayed nearby my house. used wechat ppl nearby to chitchat. noticed her posts borderline narcissistic. so chatted her up. fast forward 2 meets, one day she asked me go over her house after her son slept. we watched netflix in the living room and then we got frisky. kissed and then started removing her clothes. fucked her in a few positions in the living room fully naked. somehow that time didnt think abt what if her son woke up and go to living room. Her living room dont even have curtain but by that time didnt care too much. she later proceeded to become my fb and we had many more adventures thereafter

NiaoRenn
10-02-2022, 01:38 PM
Wechat search nearby has been the most successful.
Housewives who don’t work and stay at home while their husband are at work.
Swim at my condo pool during daytime (I am a full time trader, a lot of time during the day)
Meet those lonelyhousewives.

Alancarpenter
10-02-2022, 03:23 PM
Depends on the lady. If she’s ok with it. Normally, it happens when no condom is around. Did it before, the lady say she will know how to deal properly after I ‘shoot’. So I was ok. Feeling is better.

sbwow
10-02-2022, 05:46 PM

So in the end, did you shoot inside? :D

JasonPhang
10-02-2022, 05:55 PM
So in the end, did you shoot inside? :D

No. Dare not. Later when go back hubby see the wet panties with cum how

loneyheart
10-02-2022, 06:12 PM
Yr title like scolding ppl :)

sbwow
10-02-2022, 06:18 PM
No. Dare not. Later when go back hubby see the wet panties with cum how

You can shoot and block her back. :D

kieso4
10-02-2022, 09:33 PM
Wechat search nearby has been the most successful.
Housewives who don’t work and stay at home while their husband are at work.
Swim at my condo pool during daytime (I am a full time trader, a lot of time during the day)
Meet those lonelyhousewives.

Power! Flexible hours and able to try out various housewives.
Upped you with my humble points.

Jabba
11-02-2022, 09:48 AM
I met a 30 plus housewife on wechat.Chat for afew month and finally met and went hotel.Her looks not good, body also out of shape due to childbirth but personality very good. Never talk about money.Can do raw as already went for procedure so wont get pregnant.But still shot outside.Both of us are busy and we met once in a while

skihon
11-02-2022, 10:22 AM
Wow i wish i have the luck to hook up 1 housewife haha

Lowrain
12-02-2022, 12:04 AM
Wow i wish i have the luck to hook up 1 housewife haha

You can try using wechat and search for people nearby :)

JasonPhang
13-02-2022, 03:32 AM
Most on tinder are legit single. Fuck a lot of them now. Like 100. Soon 40 will get married and you can return to fuck like 5-10 wives.

Continental
13-02-2022, 07:42 AM
You can try using wechat and search for people nearby :)
It is no use.You won't get any response from them. I have tried many times but none of them responded.

Drooler
13-02-2022, 08:56 AM
those who use ppl nearby in wechat and didnt get any, try this la
1. do up ur profile so ppl can kpo can check profile wont run.
2. pfp dont need to be super ham but make sure no dick pic
3. realise that the ppl who appear on ppl nearby also bored abit else their profile also wont appear. u are not the only one they are chatting with so start with a topic on something in their profile if its shared.

tbh, in my area de i legit did alot of girls from using this method. and most of them are pretty easy to go down. Goodluck bros

WinterMelonTree
14-02-2022, 03:36 PM
Teach y'all a secret with wechat nearby.

The most important point is where you scan.
If you scan at pasir ris, changi, tampines industrial park there's a lot of china/malaysia xmm.

NUS have a lot of china students.

Of course your display pic, mannerism of which you talk must also be interesting.

Bonus point: bukit timah saddle club can meet ang mo. there's also a girls rugby club nearby. But to meet ang mo have to talk to them personally.

lovetocum
14-02-2022, 03:42 PM
3. realise that the ppl who appear on ppl nearby also bored abit else their profile also wont appear. u are not the only one they are chatting with so start with a topic on something in their profile if its shared.

tbh, in my area de i legit did alot of girls from using this method. and most of them are pretty easy to go down. Goodluck bros

Used to work better. Now the chances of getting response in WeChat nearly dropping to near 0%, no thanks to scammers, covid and lots of desperados spoiling the market. Better to just try other platforms and methods.

entering
14-02-2022, 10:23 PM

Bro, thank you. For sharing so selflessly.

CheongingEdge
15-02-2022, 11:40 PM
2 memorable ones:
1. Ex ML married to a local, can never get more than HJ from her when she working. After married she quit (hubby run own business so can afford it) but she’s like going crazy from boredom after a while. Chatted with her once in a while and one afternoon the chat turned into sex topics as usual and she asked me to go pick her up and go somewhere to give me a HJ in the car. Ended up become my first fuck with her in a hotel instead as her husband called to say he will be home late. CIP her as even though she keep saying “cannot” but when I told her I’m cumming, she just wrap her legs around me and ask me not to pull out. After that she blocked me for a while but then unblock me and we meet up once in a while for fun until covid then up till now no more.

2. Not really a full time housewife as she’s doing some freelance admin work. Got to know her as she’s helping a vendor on some stuff. Early 40s local but has maintained her looks and figure quite well. Started off when we are alone sorting out some paperwork and she bend over and gave ne a downblouse view. She was still sorting out some papers and then looked up and saw me staring. She was quite chill and laugh it off saying “disappointed it’s not bigger?”. Replied it fits her figure (she’s petite) and since she’s so pretty, I’m not disappointed. We both laugh and when she joking ask “so what else besides pretty will decrease your disappointment?” Told her I have a thing for pink nipples and she was saying too bad, hers is light brown. Joked a while more while completing the work then went out for a smoke together, where we chatted about our sex life. Asked her for a quickie back in the office and surprisingly she agreed but with condom. Went to buy a pack in the nearby 7-11 and she was surprised when I went down to paint her. Told me her husband had never licked her pussy before as he thinks it’s dirty. Ended up licking her for close to 15 mins and just told her to close her eyes and enjoy. After that worked my way up to her nipples and told her I want to cum in her. She hesitated before agreeing and we just went raw then. We now meet up very infrequently, like once or twice a year. It’s normally a lunch then sex. Once her husband msg her during our session and she decided that she wanted to call back while I’m banging her, says it makes her feel high. Super careful then with me thrusting her slowly to avoid any noise, but man, when she put down the phone, she went all wild on me and refused to let me go till we had another round. Best thing about her is she’s totally not sticky and we both know we are only using each other for sex, so we have our own codeword system to arrange for an outing.

lovetocum
17-02-2022, 06:14 PM
2 memorable ones:
1. Ex ML married to a local, can never get more than HJ from her when she working. After married she quit (hubby run own business so can afford it) but she’s like going crazy from boredom after a while. Chatted with her once in a while and one afternoon the chat turned into sex topics as usual and she asked me to go pick her up and go somewhere to give me a HJ in the car. Ended up become my first fuck with her in a hotel instead as her husband called to say he will be home late. CIP her as even though she keep saying “cannot” but when I told her I’m cumming, she just wrap her legs around me and ask me not to pull out. After that she blocked me for a while but then unblock me and we meet up once in a while for fun until covid then up till now no more.

2. Not really a full time housewife as she’s doing some freelance admin work. Got to know her as she’s helping a vendor on some stuff. Early 40s local but has maintained her looks and figure quite well. Started off when we are alone sorting out some paperwork and she bend over and gave ne a downblouse view. She was still sorting out some papers and then looked up and saw me staring. She was quite chill and laugh it off saying “disappointed it’s not bigger?”. Replied it fits her figure (she’s petite) and since she’s so pretty, I’m not disappointed. We both laugh and when she joking ask “so what else besides pretty will decrease your disappointment?” Told her I have a thing for pink nipples and she was saying too bad, hers is light brown. Joked a while more while completing the work then went out for a smoke together, where we chatted about our sex life. Asked her for a quickie back in the office and surprisingly she agreed but with condom. Went to buy a pack in the nearby 7-11 and she was surprised when I went down to paint her. Told me her husband had never licked her pussy before as he thinks it’s dirty. Ended up licking her for close to 15 mins and just told her to close her eyes and enjoy. After that worked my way up to her nipples and told her I want to cum in her. She hesitated before agreeing and we just went raw then. We now meet up very infrequently, like once or twice a year. It’s normally a lunch then sex. Once her husband msg her during our session and she decided that she wanted to call back while I’m banging her, says it makes her feel high. Super careful then with me thrusting her slowly to avoid any noise, but man, when she put down the phone, she went all wild on me and refused to let me go till we had another round. Best thing about her is she’s totally not sticky and we both know we are only using each other for sex, so we have our own codeword system to arrange for an outing.

Nice sharing bro 👍. Upped u!

cordycept
18-02-2022, 02:06 PM

This one is a very good find. Nice share bro! :)

Rickey
19-02-2022, 12:00 AM
2 memorable ones:

wah bro !...u r such a lucky dude to be able to meet this 2nd married woman in the course of yr work ..she is another 1 of those wives who look pure n innocent on the outside but wild n horny as hell in bed...but sadly she is another 1 of many others wives who r sexually neglected by their husbands who refuse n r scared of going down to lick their wives' pussies for fear that it is dirty down there thus depriving them of such a pleasurable sexual act

rotaryshooter
19-02-2022, 10:15 AM
most memorable happened during covid period before boss hotel got turned into a quarantine hotel.

met one of my client at the hainan cafe downstairs to discuss some work and it was our 3rd time meeting and we decided to meet outside her office as it was nearing lunch time. we both parked at the hotel and met at the hotel lobby before proceeding to the cafe outside

she is a pretty attractive lady in her early 40s. not the best body from outside cos always wearing loose dress (japanese style shapeless type).

cut story short....serious meeting ended after about 30 mins and we just chatted about things outside work. married with 3 kids. Prob see a lot of her type doing supermarket runs. husband is french and already started travelling for work. typical happy family i guess.

then i noticed something. she always smiling when messaging so i said 'nice to see your husband making you smile when messaging' and she replied 'no. its not him' and i said 'ooooo...must be another guy lah' and she smiled sheepishly.

we decided to then leave the cafe and when walking back to the hotel lobby, i said 'would be bad if someone we know sees us going to a hotel together right?' and her reply took me by surprise 'bad would be if we actually book a room' and i just went for it. i sang out the MJ's song 'who's bad' to her

"Your butt is mine
Gonna tell you right
Just show your face
In broad daylight

Who's bad?"

reaction was gold from her. she laughed out and said 'you you. you bad'

held her hand and told her wait at the lobby quietly if she is game for it while i get a room. her eyes opened up and want to the side to wait. i chked in and she did not (minimize risk of being caught) and soon we were going to the room. told her i forgot to buy condoms when we were downstairs and she said never mind, she has already tied her tubes.

went into the room, tried to be as romantic as i could but cannot cos turned on the moment i suggested coming up. just kissed her neck and frenched her while sliding the dress down her body. wasn't a fantastic body as i expected (a little flat) but decent enough to just give her a good one.

fucked...shot inside her and had to leave soon and we went separate ways.

Still in contact for work now though and the occasional session when we meet outside for lunch. Raw with happily married housewife just feels different. You know they are safe and will not cling onto you. both have needs and sometimes just want to have fast food outside.

ddstop
19-02-2022, 06:45 PM
You know they are safe and will not cling onto you. both have needs and sometimes just want to have fast food outside.

I like this statement :D

shakshak
19-02-2022, 10:39 PM
2 memorable ones:

Wow classic!! Can imagine the teasing buildup and intense flirting back and fro… excellent encounter there!

shakshak
19-02-2022, 10:40 PM
most memorable happened during covid period before boss hotel got turned into a quarantine hotel.

met one of my client at the hainan cafe downstairs to discuss some work and it was our 3rd time meeting and we decided to meet outside her office as it was nearing lunch time. we both parked at the hotel and met at the hotel lobby before proceeding to the cafe outside

she is a pretty attractive lady in her early 40s. not the best body from outside cos always wearing loose dress (japanese style shapeless type).

cut story short....serious meeting ended after about 30 mins and we just chatted about things outside work. married with 3 kids. Prob see a lot of her type doing supermarket runs. husband is french and already started travelling for work. typical happy family i guess.

then i noticed something. she always smiling when messaging so i said 'nice to see your husband making you smile when messaging' and she replied 'no. its not him' and i said 'ooooo...must be another guy lah' and she smiled sheepishly.

we decided to then leave the cafe and when walking back to the hotel lobby, i said 'would be bad if someone we know sees us going to a hotel together right?' and her reply took me by surprise 'bad would be if we actually book a room' and i just went for it. i sang out the MJ's song 'who's bad' to her

"Your butt is mine
Gonna tell you right
Just show your face
In broad daylight

Who's bad?"

reaction was gold from her. she laughed out and said 'you you. you bad'

held her hand and told her wait at the lobby quietly if she is game for it while i get a room. her eyes opened up and want to the side to wait. i chked in and she did not (minimize risk of being caught) and soon we were going to the room. told her i forgot to buy condoms when we were downstairs and she said never mind, she has already tied her tubes.

went into the room, tried to be as romantic as i could but cannot cos turned on the moment i suggested coming up. just kissed her neck and frenched her while sliding the dress down her body. wasn't a fantastic body as i expected (a little flat) but decent enough to just give her a good one.

fucked...shot inside her and had to leave soon and we went separate ways.

Still in contact for work now though and the occasional session when we meet outside for lunch. Raw with happily married housewife just feels different. You know they are safe and will not cling onto you. both have needs and sometimes just want to have fast food outside.

Power bro! Admire your courage to sound her out! I’ll keep testing waters too!

WestGermany1974
20-02-2022, 12:49 AM
wah bro !...u r such a lucky dude to be able to meet this 2nd married woman in the course of yr work ..she is another 1 of those wives who look pure n innocent on the outside but wild n horny as hell in bed...but sadly she is another 1 of many others wives who r sexually neglected by their husbands who refuse n r scared of going down to lick their wives' pussies for fear that it is dirty down there thus depriving them of such a pleasurable sexual act

Probably that's why she allowed raw (with creampie) after getting so aroused being painted :D

CheongingEdge
20-02-2022, 01:43 PM

Ya was quite surprised she’s “open”. She looks really like quite a conservative type and will also use 1 hand to block the collar when bending down slightly, but that time she’s using both hands to sort the papers and hence I got lucky. Bad thing is sometimes really lick till my jaw sore and since she hardly experienced it before, normally she’s too focused on her own pleasure

The best part is really the non-clingy part. We do bump into each other unintentionally, and she’s always like the politely distant greeting etc “Oh Mr X, how’s things?” type of greeting. Exciting part is when she drop the codeword into the casual chat and I know I will get action soon.

Rickey
20-02-2022, 02:17 PM
Ya was quite surprised she’s “open”. She looks really like quite a conservative type and will also use 1 hand to block the collar when bending down slightly, but that time she’s using both hands to sort the papers and hence I got lucky. Bad thing is sometimes really lick till my jaw sore and since she hardly experienced it before, normally she’s too focused on her own pleasure

The best part is really the non-clingy part. We do bump into each other unintentionally, and she’s always like the politely distant greeting etc “Oh Mr X, how’s things?” type of greeting. Exciting part is when she drop the codeword into the casual chat and I know I will get action soon.
Thanks bro for more info abt her that married woman, yr FB :)...Wow, she is such a clever actress ahh ;)...can act so well n innocently on the outside when in public but notti on the inside when in bed with u...she seems to be a fun wifey to be with both in n out of bed n home...if only i can see a pic of her so next time when i see another gal that looks like her on the streets I will know she is approachable :p...when u describe how she is in heaven when u r painting her pussy makes us salivate doing the same to her :p

benzyme100
20-02-2022, 05:49 PM

Was she shy when you spread her legs open to lick her, pussy fully exposed to you? Is she trimmed or bare? Curious to know hehe :D

Rickey
20-02-2022, 06:03 PM
Was she shy when you spread her legs open to lick her, pussy fully exposed to you? Is she trimmed or bare? Curious to know hehe :D
Very good questions bro ;):o...add another one...wat kind of bra n panties she wears, the normal or g-string type ?? ....bro CheongingEdge's answers can giv us some more ideas of how sexy this notti wifey is or is not

CheongingEdge
23-02-2022, 11:53 AM
Very good questions bro ;):o...add another one...wat kind of bra n panties she wears, the normal or g-string type ?? ....bro CheongingEdge's answers can giv us some more ideas of how sexy this notti wifey is or is not

Don't want to share anything that will give away her identity. But just some observations:
1. Yup, she's shy when I first licked her pussy; was in fact trying to direct my head away from her privates saying it's ugly... But once she got past that stage, she was moaning away :D

2. Wears normal panties, and sometimes can spot the VPL. But nothing to turn you on type.

3. Bra also normal type, not lacy, black or bright color etc.

Overall she's someone who looks very normal and leaning towards conservative. Don't deliberately show off cleavage (though she also don't have deep ones to show la). She sometimes wear glasses to look at documents, and it gives off more of a refined look than slutty (some ladies once wear glasses and look at you, you just want to stuff your bro into their mouth).

ballack99
23-02-2022, 03:24 PM
Married woman who eat out, knows what they want to enjoy for sex. They are vocal and direct, especially when they are deprived of certain areas :p

JasonPhang
23-02-2022, 03:53 PM
Married woman who eat out, knows what they want to enjoy for sex. They are vocal and direct, especially when they are deprived of certain areas :p

Ride on your dick and say do not cum inside me!

Rickey
23-02-2022, 03:58 PM
Don't want to share anything that will give away her identity. But just some observations:
1. Yup, she's shy when I first licked her pussy; was in fact trying to direct my head away from her privates saying it's ugly... But once she got past that stage, she was moaning away :D

2. Wears normal panties, and sometimes can spot the VPL. But nothing to turn you on type.

3. Bra also normal type, not lacy, black or bright color etc.

Overall she's someone who looks very normal and leaning towards conservative. Don't deliberately show off cleavage (though she also don't have deep ones to show la). She sometimes wear glasses to look at documents, and it gives off more of a refined look than slutty (some ladies once wear glasses and look at you, you just want to stuff your bro into their mouth).
T.Q. bro for letting us know she is more of a shy conservative married woman than a notti n sexy one but still knows wats that will make her enjoy in bed with another man

str33thawk
23-02-2022, 06:37 PM

Nice tips bro.. but not many women on WeChat nowadays.. See a lot on Michat but ofcource scammers more.

opqwopqw
07-03-2022, 11:18 AM

There are a few for me, but got mainly is my exes, then met up during gathering or happen to contact them via whatsapp, then slowly proceed from there

SammyLee88
07-03-2022, 08:18 PM
found single dad ml in sugarbook.live, has a wonderful raw night with him

SammyLee88
07-03-2022, 08:19 PM
Nice tips bro.. but not many women on WeChat nowadays.. See a lot on Michat but ofcource scammers more.

this 2 i seldom use because of false info, now divert to sugarbook

SammyLee88
07-03-2022, 08:20 PM
sex with married people is always exciting and fantastic, but we must be single to do it, to be responsible

SammyLee88
07-03-2022, 08:21 PM
Ride on your dick and say do not cum inside me!

guys always say hard to control to shoot outside

SammyLee88
07-03-2022, 08:23 PM
I met a 30 plus housewife on wechat.Chat for afew month and finally met and went hotel.Her looks not good, body also out of shape due to childbirth but personality very good. Never talk about money.Can do raw as already went for procedure so wont get pregnant.But still shot outside.Both of us are busy and we met once in a while

pregnancy is not issue, then can piak raw raw without any worry

SammyLee88
07-03-2022, 08:24 PM
ts would always target those housewife that their husband always outstation and not at their wive sides?

Megawati
09-03-2022, 04:58 PM
found single dad ml in sugarbook.live, has a wonderful raw night with him

this 2 i seldom use because of false info, now divert to sugarbook

sex with married people is always exciting and fantastic, but we must be single to do it, to be responsible

guys always say hard to control to shoot outside

pregnancy is not issue, then can piak raw raw without any worry

ts would always target those housewife that their husband always outstation and not at their wive sides?

Chao cheebye spammer

d7882003
10-03-2022, 09:48 AM
Not sure if divorced MILF counts...........just to share experience, pls dun ask me for contacts.

Hook up with a divorcee many moons ago, she had a 8 year old kid back in her home country, I will not share which country. We went for dinner one night and she brought a younger female friend. I am not into XMM but very much into MILFs. She wore a black jockie cap, blue striped long sleeve shirt and jeans, very conservative, not revealing anything at all. Her XMM friend was very sexy IMHO but I was totally not interested. At dinner table, MILF sat beside me and XMM was seated on the other side of MILF. Throughout dinner, MILF sensed that I was totally not interested in XMM. There were several instances over dinner, she crossed her leg and brushed against mine, after a while, she got bold and used her leg to tease me, stroking my leg with hers.
I knew I have a chance to proceed further that night. MILF suggested to send her XMM female friend home and I agreed readily.
After sending XMM home, I told her we should adjourn for beer and probably go to East Coast to enjoy some breeze and view to chill out. She hasn't been to East Coast beach before and was delighted to check it out. I drove to a nearby 7-eleven store and purchased 2 beers. We finished our beers in the car before alighting to walk down the beach. After some walking, we stopped at a place where not much pple was around and it was after 10pm. While facing the sea and sand in our feet, she turned around and asked me to put my hand into the front of her jeans :eek:..............let me know if you guys wants me to continue.

BushTracker
10-03-2022, 10:22 AM
Chao cheebye spammer

I also say.. most irritating. All of us should just ignore the fucker.

sanoka
10-03-2022, 06:58 PM
Not sure if divorced MILF counts...........just to share experience, pls dun ask me for contacts.

Hook up with a divorcee many moons ago, she had a 8 year old kid back in her home country, I will not share which country. We went for dinner one night and she brought a younger female friend. I am not into XMM but very much into MILFs. She wore a black jockie cap, blue striped long sleeve shirt and jeans, very conservative, not revealing anything at all. Her XMM friend was very sexy IMHO but I was totally not interested. At dinner table, MILF sat beside me and XMM was seated on the other side of MILF. Throughout dinner, MILF sensed that I was totally not interested in XMM. There were several instances over dinner, she crossed her leg and brushed against mine, after a while, she got bold and used her leg to tease me, stroking my leg with hers.
I knew I have a chance to proceed further that night. MILF suggested to send her XMM female friend home and I agreed readily.
After sending XMM home, I told her we should adjourn for beer and probably go to East Coast to enjoy some breeze and view to chill out. She hasn't been to East Coast beach before and was delighted to check it out. I drove to a nearby 7-eleven store and purchased 2 beers. We finished our beers in the car before alighting to walk down the beach. After some walking, we stopped at a place where not much pple was around and it was after 10pm. While facing the sea and sand in our feet, she turned around and asked me to put my hand into the front of her jeans :eek:..............let me know if you guys wants me to continue.

Pls continue :)

JasonPhang
10-03-2022, 10:47 PM
Chao cheebye spammer

Spammer actually has a lot of point. Why?

planf
11-03-2022, 02:24 AM
Spammer actually has a lot of point. Why?

The thing is his point is way off the point :D

d7882003
11-03-2022, 04:14 PM
After some walking, we stopped at a place where not much pple was around and it was after 10pm. While facing the sea and sand in our feet, she turned around and asked me to put my hand into the front of her jeans ..............

I did not realise that she has actually un-zipped her jeans and she took my hand and slid into the front. I could feel the lacy panties she was wearing but could not see the colour as it was quite dark that night. Wow......nice fabric I thought, but she continued to guide my hand into her lacy panties and I could feel her bush............
I was taken aback by her actions but it was the moist that shocked me, it was very wet and the front of her panties were soaked thoroughly. I pulled back my hand and licked the glistening juices off my fingers, it smelled wonderful too. She grinned and wanted to lick my fingers. I reached for the tissue pack at my back pocket and passed it to her, I took the opportunity to take a few tissues to help her clean but it was no-use, it is like a fountain overflowing............my small tissue pack was unable to reduce any impact. I looked at her and suggested to go to the back to my car to clean up as I have a big tissue box. I held her hand softly and walked back to the car.
While in the car, I told her that so as not to waste the juices, I can help by slurping it up for her and she took off her jeans and panties. It was so wet and I could not resist to feast on her pussy hungrily. She was panting and moaning within minutes. I told her to go to the rear seat as it is very restrictive in front, those driving will know the limitations.
As it was our 1st date, she said she don't fuck on a first date................do let me know if you want me to continue. :p

BushTracker
11-03-2022, 04:19 PM
those driving will know the limitations.
As it was our 1st date, she said she don't fuck on a first date................do let me know if you want me to continue. :p

When you are having an intimate moment with a girl, do you have this habit to stop and ask her permission to go on too?

duaneh
11-03-2022, 04:24 PM
Bros with wives, careful abit. Risky to publicly open your account up to connect with nearby ladies and put your face there. Is abit machiam like Tinder alr. Worse thing that can happen is if you duno sekali your wife's friends bao toh you and report to your wife. That one really will ruin your life.

Milffinder
15-03-2022, 10:56 AM

Bro you lucky man I wish i was you

Ggordon1
20-03-2022, 02:43 AM
Hi bros do the names Ina or Yi Qing from wechat ring any bells? They are in the East. Can PM your experience with them? Haha because maybe going to meet them soon.Thanks!

eeemen
11-04-2022, 05:50 PM

Thanks for sharing, waiting for details of your second date then :D:D

d7882003
12-04-2022, 09:01 AM
As it was our 1st date, she said she don't fuck on a first date................do let me know if you want me to continue...................

She is such a cock teaser...........I couldn't care less as my rock hard dick is roaring to go into action. In a few slick moves, I took off my pants and prepare to battle. She asked if I have a condom and she was afraid of getting pregnant, unfortunately I did not have 1 as I did not expect our 1st date to turn out in this manner. She said not to come inside her pussy but inside her mouth. With only my small head thinking, I slowly inserted but it was so wet and full entry was smooth. As I thrusted under the moonlight inside a car, the piak piak sound, her moaning and my dick glistening by her juices, the car rocked steadily in unison. I have to move the driver's and front seats in front so that we can have more room for other maneuvers.
I turned her over for doggy and she was screaming loudly, I parked in a secluded spot in the carpark and there wasn't much cars parked during that hour but I was afraid to be caught. The heightened atmosphere and excitement didn't help much and I came within minutes in her mouth. She wasn't satisfied yet and she fingered herself while sucking me off, she came shortly after and my limp penis slid off her mouth.

It was a fast and furious moment and we agreed to meet regularly for more tyrsts next time. We cleaned up and I drove her back to her apartment. I thought we could have round 2 but she has some work early next morning and we parted ways.

Rickey
12-04-2022, 01:09 PM
d7882003...wow, sexciting story :o:D...any continuation bro ???...btw u shared a lot abt her pussy, but is hers hairy, trimmed or cleanly shaven ??? :confused:...u neber say leh :p

funfox
12-04-2022, 07:58 PM
Very nice experience. Do share more of your outings with us please.

junmin95
13-04-2022, 02:26 AM
my floor is one of those new bto with a lot of unit along corridor kind. next to me and opposite my house are 2 young malay family and both the wives look damm sedap. Sometimes I caught the malay wife wear fbt and sexy nightie top underneath at least a C cup, at night go throw rubbish at central refuse when I go at similar time. then day time she will wear cover until can't see a thing. if can up one of them jiu hao. :o

NiaoRenn
13-04-2022, 08:06 AM
Young housewives with rich husbands. Easy targets are those whose husbands are lawyers, doctors or traders. Irregular hours or long working hours make them think less of sex and their wives are hungry.

Uglyboy99
13-04-2022, 09:01 AM
Young housewives with rich husbands. Easy targets are those whose husbands are lawyers, doctors or traders. Irregular hours or long working hours make them think less of sex and their wives are hungry.

The problem is how to find them 😂😂😂
Any kind soul can teach me

ccstop
14-04-2022, 03:53 AM
Wow......nice fabric I thought, but she continued to guide my hand into her lacy panties and I could feel her bush............

d7882003...wow, sexciting story :o:D...any continuation bro ???...btw u shared a lot abt her pussy, but is hers hairy, trimmed or cleanly shaven ??? :confused:...u neber say leh :p

Bro d7882003 got mention her bush .... :D

Rickey
14-04-2022, 06:47 AM
Bro d7882003 got mention her bush .... :D
Thanks for highlighting bro :)...hv up u with my +25 cherries to 85 points for yr help :)

ccstop
16-04-2022, 04:41 AM
Thanks for highlighting bro :)...hv up u with my +25 cherries to 85 points for yr help :)

Thanks bro, return you my humble 3 points :)

kuasimi
16-04-2022, 06:15 AM
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/beach-road-liang-seah-chopper-man-attack-woman-2626486

Man with chopper arrested after woman slashed at Beach Road

SINGAPORE: A 46-year-old man was arrested for attempted murder on Thursday evening (Apr 14) after he allegedly attacked a woman in the Beach Road area, leaving her bleeding profusely from slash wounds.

Police said they responded to the case at about 5.30pm.

Preliminary investigations revealed that the man purportedly slit his own wrists with a chopper before authorities arrived. The woman was found at the scene with slash wounds.

Police said in an update on Thursday night that the victim is a 41-year-old woman believed to be the man's wife.

They added that officers located the armed man in the area and deployed a Taser to subdue him before making an arrest.

Both the man and woman were conscious when taken to hospital. The chopper was seized and investigations are ongoing, said the police.

"The police are aware of videos circulating online on the incident, and would like to urge members of the public to refrain from circulating the videos and speculating on the case,” they added.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said it received a call for assistance at 75 Beach Road at about 5.30pm, adding that two people were taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

Footage of the incident showed a man dressed in black apparently slashing the woman several times as she lay on the road behind a parked car. Building signage identified the location as next to Zhong Hua Steamboat and Hotel Calmo Bugis.

The man’s hands were covered in blood and he held onto the weapon as he briefly attempted to engage with those who tried to intervene, before attempting to flee. The woman, who later managed to sit up, was seen with blood on her head, arms and legs.

Members of the public, some of whom appeared to be staff members from a nearby eatery, were seen attempting to stop the man by throwing objects such as chairs and dustbins.

A CNA reporter saw at least 10 police cars at Liang Seah Street at about 6pm as well as several ambulances. The hotpot restaurant was also cordoned off.

The man will be charged in court on Saturday. If found guilty of attempted murder, he faces life imprisonment, imprisonment of up to 20 years and a fine, or both.

JasonPhang
16-04-2022, 08:30 AM
Imagine they chop us instead of the cheating wife

candeo_88
16-04-2022, 09:07 AM
YellowPages...let your finger do the walking...:D:D:D

The problem is how to find them 😂😂😂
Any kind soul can teach me

d7882003
21-04-2022, 08:40 AM
It was a fast and furious moment and we agreed to meet regularly for more tyrsts next time. We cleaned up and I drove her back to her apartment. I thought we could have round 2 but she has some work early next morning and we parted ways.

Our 2nd meet came within a few days while I was out having my regular jogging along ECP in the evenings, I was huffing and puffing and she texted me to meet her. I told her I am jogging and I will be sticky and smelly after the jog, she asked me to go over to her apartment to take a bath. She said she was on the verge of moving out of her apartment and her place is messy and a lot of furniture installation has been removed. I told her I wasn't expecting to meet her as I did not bring along my shower gel and towel stuff for my bath, she said she will provide me the basic necessities.

Her apartment was quite close to ECP and I reached her place in a short time. I was excited to explore her apartment and her especially.........

Hope you guys can up my points. This is a true story and not a fiction.

NottyMonkey
21-04-2022, 09:57 AM

Our 2nd meet came within a few days while I was out having my regular jogging along ECP in the evenings, I was huffing and puffing and she texted me to meet her. I told her I am jogging and I will be sticky and smelly after the jog, she asked me to go over to her apartment to take a bath. She said she was on the verge of moving out of her apartment and her place is messy and a lot of furniture installation has been removed. I told her I wasn't expecting to meet her as I did not bring along my shower gel and towel stuff for my bath, she said she will provide me the basic necessities.

Her apartment was quite close to ECP and I reached her place in a short time. I was excited to explore her apartment and her especially.........

Hope you guys can up my points. This is a true story and not a fiction.

upz you my humble 15s. please continue :)

chasted
21-04-2022, 04:56 PM
Camping for updates from bro d7882003!

d7882003
21-04-2022, 05:26 PM

It was a large apartment with 3 bedrooms and many double deck beds in the room but w/o mattresses. She rented the whole apartment but sub-let out the rooms to many people. As she was moving out soon, most of the furniture has been removed. She led me to the bathroom for my bath, the water heater has been dismantled and even the shower head was removed, only the shower hose w/o the head was present. It wasn't a pleasant environment but I have no choice as my perspiration was still trickling down my spine. She left the bathroom and the door knob wasn't working. Half-way through my bath, she walked in to pass me the towel and shower gel. I was a bit shy initially but I thought we had fun and nothing she has not seen before.
She soaped me throughout and making sure my little bro is clean. She was still wearing a white T-shirt when she soaped me through, with water splashing all over us and her T-shirt was soaked and I could see her dark-colored bra. She proceeded to engulf my dick with her mouth and gave me a blowjob. Her deep throat skills are out of this world and I came shortly. I wanted to return the favor but she stopped me as she said that there are still some contractors coming to her apartment to remove some furniture that evening..............

d7882003
26-04-2022, 09:26 AM
I wanted to return the favor but she stopped me as she said that there are still some contractors coming to her apartment to remove some furniture that evening..............

After waiting for almost an hour for the contractors to finish their work...........she does not speak english well, she could understand a little but speak mostly Mandarin or little Cantonese.

Me: Should we go out for dinner?
Her: I am hungry but my mei mei is also hungry............

Me: Err.............why dun I feed yr mei mei 1st then we go for dinner. After dinner, we can continue if yr mei mei is hungry again?

I can see the smirk and approval on her face...........i wasted no time in lowering down my shorts and stuff her mouth with my dick. I removed her short skirt and pink lacy panties and stimulate her pussy with my fingers. The action of her head bobbing up and down my dick is like those R-rated movies. Her pussy was letting out juices and wet my fingers.

I was prepared this time and brought along my condoms.

Me: 你喜欢吗?
Her: She nodded in approval and continue her bj, ermm.....ermm...........

As the place was in the midst of chaos, dusty to say the least, we went to one of her rooms with bunk beds (w/o mattresses), I lifted her right leg onto the bed frame and position myself for doggy. There was a mirror near the bed frame and I could see my dick entering her.

Her: 快点,大力一点。。。。。nei tiu lan ho dai, ho she fo (Cantonese), translated as "you have a big dick and I am very comfortable".

We remained in doggy for several minutes as there isn't any mattress or the dirty floor could accommodate other positions..........

Let me know if you want me to continue.

NZbunny
26-04-2022, 09:36 AM
Nice, please continue.

Rickey
26-04-2022, 11:09 AM
Hello bro...hv upped u with my +25 cherries as encouragement to continue yr story :);)..POWERED UP^^ yr points from 35 to 60 & to the POWER of 13 :)

HairyBushman
26-04-2022, 11:39 AM
Please continue bro!

d7882003
27-04-2022, 08:20 AM
We remained in doggy for several minutes as there isn't any mattress or the dirty floor could accommodate other positions..........

As the place is quite empty except for a few furniture, her moans and screams reverberated within the premises, I wonder if the neighbours hear it though.

After tiring in the doggy position, we hug and she cradle me like a koala bear hugging a tree...........i continue to thrust her with me in a standing position, not sure why but this position makes the piak piak sound even more audible, initially she ran her fingers through my hair and proceeded to pulling some of my hair, eventually sank her nails into my back..............signifying her orgasm. She is of an average build, not tall or fat.

Me: 你高潮了吗?(hv u climaxed?)
Her:Em,真爽 (yes, very enjoyable)
Me: 还要吗?(do you want some more?)
Her:我饿了,但是你还没来。(I am hungry but you hv not come yet)
Me: 我们先去吃饭,然后再继续?(Let's grab a bite and continue later)
Her:你真好,吃完饭,我要吃 ni tiu lan (Cantonese, you are so good, after dinner, I wan to "eat" your dick)

Though I have not climaxed yet, but I know if I sincerely care for her well-being, I will be rewarded later.

d7882003
27-04-2022, 04:15 PM
Very paiseh, it looks like I highjack the thread from bro JasonPhang and write my experience, should I continue and create a new thread?

Rickey
27-04-2022, 08:05 PM
Very paiseh, it looks like I highjack the thread from bro JasonPhang and write my experience, should I continue and create a new thread?
Good thinking...Yes, i think u shd if u hv a lot more to go ...

bigbirdbird
27-04-2022, 08:20 PM

Continue Please :D
Upz You Bro ;)

d7882003
28-04-2022, 09:00 AM
Got a bro who PM me to have a 3P, I just want to say that this happened moons ago and she is no longer in Sillypore, no contacts to exchange. But stay tune for 3P, cummin soon..............

Though I have not climaxed yet, but I know if I sincerely care for her well-being, I will be rewarded later.

We had a simple dinner at a nearby hawker centre, nothing fanciful but I took the opportunity to get to know her. She came to Singapore and set up a retail shop, within the community that she stayed in, she also realised that there are lots of students that came from her country to Sillypore to study but they don't have a lot of money to spend as the rents and food are expensive compared to their living standards. She rented a 3-room private apartment and rent out the other rooms to students. 1 room with attached bathroom for herself and the other 2 rooms for students: 1 for boys and the other for girls, no mixing allowed. She collected minimal rents from them and she could host at least 4 students per room...........pls don't ask me if it is legal or not as I did not think about this question at that time.

Her retail shop sells pre-loved clothes and sometimes she gave these clothes to the students who stayed with her. The students treated her like their 大家姐 (Cantonese as big sister). 3 of the female students also help out at the retail shop in shifts to earn extra pocket money when they do not have classes.

She came from a poor family in the village, when she met her ex-husband who is an ang moh who went to her country for a business trip, she thought her life will turn for the better, it did in the beginning, life was rosy and nice, as she is a village girl, she wasn't expose to sex till she met her ex-husband. Her ex taught her about sex through educating her with lots of xxx videos, how to please a man, BDSM, 3P, orgies, orgasms, role play, cuckhold, anal, fisting, etc.............they have experimented with all these..........
After they had a son, she thought her ex will settle down with normal life but her ex demanded more sexual activities. Her ex wanted her to bring back woman for him to have sex, she could either participate or watch and his hunger was insatiable, till one day she gave up and divorced him.

Her: 你吃饱了吗?要吃我的鲍鱼吗?我想吃 nei tiu lan :p

bignehneh
02-05-2022, 07:18 AM
Milf always nice. They will say no no no but once your cock enter, they will change to “No! Don’t stop. No, harder”. 😛

d7882003
03-05-2022, 08:21 AM
Her: 你吃饱了吗?要吃我的鲍鱼吗?我想吃 nei tiu lan

I nearly spit my drink out when i heard her comments. As her new place is still under renovation, I asked her if she wants to go to a hotel and she said it does not matter as long as she is sextified. I didn't realise I've got a nympho MILF under my watch............
I quickly drove to a cheapo hotel with 2-hr rate but she said would be better if it is 4-hours instead! During the drive, she asked me if I have seen her totally naked which up till now only her bottom half, I probably feel her breasts through her clothes and bra but I know they are definitely not for the faint-hearted.............she asked me why did I prefer MILF than XMM......it is because my past experience with XMM in Bangkok, Hong Kong and China weren't great as they they were very passive, no GFE, I guess it is their lack of experience. What I like is someone being responsive, takes the initiative, encouraging during sex, lots of sex-talks in between sex, lots of frenching, flirty, aggressive at times, slim waist and thighs, cup C or above tits, GFE.............. (to each its own, this is just my preference). She shared she would like her man to keep up with her as she craves sex a lot, not into hurting one another, respect each other wishes, have lots of fun and enjoy sex to the max. She was willing to go for medical check-up with me (to be safe) as we will be engaging sex a lot, we want each other to be safe and enjoy as much together. As we spoke during my drive, my hard-on could not hide from all this sex-talk...................

bignehneh
03-05-2022, 08:45 AM
I usually don’t do that but one time I was in China, I met a milf who is so hot. Quite sad because her sugar daddy is those big towkay and neglected her leaving her with a big house and big car. She had a kid with the sugar daddy who also has an unhappy family.

When I met her, it started with just drink and dinner with a tai tai. She started by accompanying me around China for sightseeing, From her assistant helping to book 2 rooms then slowly become sleeping together. For that 1 year, her sugar daddy machiam didn’t bothered about her apart from paying her expenses.

Machiam someone helped me bao a woman. Damn shiok sia! Fucked her with cap but after a while she loves the feeling of raw and cum in pussy. She always bring me to those spa with pretty girls for massage then makes me horny and wants to fuck her. PRC women are simple awesome! Their mind game is no.1

This movie reminds me of my Chinese hot milf (http://fumacrom.com/3cuWK)

Pokkahontas
03-05-2022, 06:17 PM

Sure bro, please continue!

d7882003
04-05-2022, 10:22 AM
She shared she would like her man to keep up with her as she craves sex a lot, not into hurting one another, respect each other wishes, have lots of fun and enjoy sex to the max. She was willing to go for medical check-up with me (to be safe) as we will be engaging sex a lot, we want each other to be safe and enjoy as much together. As we spoke during my drive, my hard-on could not hide from all this sex-talk...................

We quickly checked into a hotel...............

Her: 我们一起冲凉,好吗?(shall we bathe together?)
Me:好的。(yes)

This is my 1st time seeing her naked. Her huge melons were delicious and she was a D cupper, not saggy or enhanced as she told me coz she ate a lot of beef when young in her country (hmm........I didn't know eating beef will enhance breasts size). We soaped each other and ensure we are thoroughly clean, she paid special attention to my little brother. She started tit-fuck me and told me to doggy her in the bathroom as the bathroom is not very big.

Her: 快点放进来,我好痒。(quickly put it in, I am itchy)

She was so wet and ready, I entered her easily. She turned and looked at me with her lustful eyes, 好舒服,不要停 (I am feeling good, don't stop). I used my left hand to hold her right hand when she turned slightly at an angle, so that my right hand can fondle her huge soft melons, they were firm and soft. After some thrusting, we dried each other and she cow-girl me on the bathroom floor. I could see my little brother going in and out of her little sister as she humped me rapidly, she was in control and increased her pace, I tried to move in tandem with her. Within minutes, she let out a huge cry and collapsed onto me, we were both catching our breath. Just as I thought she may want to take a short break, she wasted no time and changed to reverse cow-girl.............你还没happy,再来 (Cantonese, you are not done yet, let's continue)

I continue to move in tandem with her movements as she was bent on me being "happy" and increased her pace frantically. Not easy to "tahan" at that pace and I asked her where to release, she said it is her safe period and wanted me to release inside her, she loved the warm feeling of my semen and I gladly obliged. Both of us were tired but happy and I could see my brave soldiers exit from her pussy. She put her index finger into her pussy as if to "dig" the remaining soldiers out from her pussy, 真的好爽!

ParidoBoy
05-05-2022, 05:24 AM
Nice steamy update bro, thanks!! :)

HoKar
05-05-2022, 11:33 AM
She shared she would like her man to keep up with her as she craves sex a lot, not into hurting one another, respect each other wishes, have lots of fun and enjoy sex to the max. She was willing to go for medical check-up with me (to be safe) as we will be engaging sex a lot, we want each other to be safe and enjoy as much together. As we spoke during my drive, my hard-on could not hide from all this sex-talk...................

We quickly checked into a hotel...............

Her: 我们一起冲凉,好吗?(shall we bathe together?)
Me:好的。(yes)

This is my 1st time seeing her naked. Her huge melons were delicious and she was a D cupper, not saggy or enhanced as she told me coz she ate a lot of beef when young in her country (hmm........I didn't know eating beef will enhance breasts size). We soaped each other and ensure we are thoroughly clean, she paid special attention to my little brother. She started tit-fuck me and told me to doggy her in the bathroom as the bathroom is not very big.

Her: 快点放进来,我好痒。(quickly put it in, I am itchy)

She was so wet and ready, I entered her easily. She turned and looked at me with her lustful eyes, 好舒服,不要停 (I am feeling good, don't stop). I used my left hand to hold her right hand when she turned slightly at an angle, so that my right hand can fondle her huge soft melons, they were firm and soft. After some thrusting, we dried each other and she cow-girl me on the bathroom floor. I could see my little brother going in and out of her little sister as she humped me rapidly, she was in control and increased her pace, I tried to move in tandem with her. Within minutes, she let out a huge cry and collapsed onto me, we were both catching our breath. Just as I thought she may want to take a short break, she wasted no time and changed to reverse cow-girl.............你还没happy,再来 (Cantonese, you are not done yet, let's continue)

I continue to move in tandem with her movements as she was bent on me being "happy" and increased her pace frantically. Not easy to "tahan" at that pace and I asked her where to release, she said it is her safe period and wanted me to release inside her, she loved the warm feeling of my semen and I gladly obliged. Both of us were tired but happy and I could see my brave soldiers exit from her pussy. She put her index finger into her pussy as if to "dig" the remaining soldiers out from her pussy, 真的好爽!

Steamy! Keep them Cumming bro!

d7882003
06-05-2022, 08:41 AM
She put her index finger into her pussy as if to "dig" the remaining soldiers out from her pussy, 真的好爽!(so nice!)

We washed up a bit and went to the bedroom. It didn't take long and she started to stroke my little brother into action. My little brother took some time to wake-up and she BJ me like she always do, licking my balls and ass-rim me in the process. I returned the favor and signal her to turnaround for a 69, so that I can taste her abalone, fingering her pussy to give her maximum stimulation. After several minutes of foreplay, she led me to a small window overlooking the streets, she wanted doggy and enjoying the view from the window simultaneously.

Me: 外面的景很爽还是我tiu你比较爽?(Cantonese, is the view outside better or my thrusting?)
Her: 那还用说.......erm erm.... 深一点,erh erh, 顶到了......不要停 (Cantonese, you don't say.......erm erm..........deeper.......erh erh............you are hitting all the way...........don't stop)

I wanted to last longer, slow down my pace and lifted her right leg with my right arm, tilted her sideways and continue to enter her..........I could sense a lot of fluids flowing down my thighs as she is extremely wet.........I didn't know a middle-aged woman (she was probably mid to late 30s I guess) can be as wet as a younger female, I thought I only seen this in AVs.

I don't know how many interested readers are there, if there are 5 or more readers replying this and asking me to continue, then I will continue, because I will be revealing more steamy situations later...............

NZbunny
06-05-2022, 08:58 AM
Truly there is something for everyone in this collection. I definitely found your story in this collection and enjoyed it... uh, tremendously.

Please continue.

CDNsa
06-05-2022, 10:14 AM
Keep it going!

Rickey
06-05-2022, 11:24 AM
Reading SW seeing tis sexy PRC woman completely naked for the 1st time n fucking her never fails to sexstify me :p:o... no need to keep asking...sexual pleasure has no ending n they will be hungry for more if both parties r enjoying fucking each other v much :o

suay
06-05-2022, 12:02 PM
I don't know how many interested readers are there, if there are 5 or more readers replying this and asking me to continue, then I will continue, because I will be revealing more steamy situations later...............

Yes, more steamy situations please!

Banaber
06-05-2022, 02:48 PM

yes please! shall like to re-enact your scenarios with my different wives :p

otamay
07-05-2022, 09:52 AM

Camping here for more juicy updates too.

bigbirdbird
07-05-2022, 10:22 AM
Please continue.

Upz You Bro ;)

I love milf apart from the sex, it is their talking skills. So fun talking to them with a glass of red wine in my hand

Anymore :D :p
Upz You ;)

d7882003
07-05-2022, 05:00 PM
Thank you bros for supporting this thread, will do my best to update whenever possible.

I didn't know a middle-aged woman (she was probably mid to late 30s I guess) can be as wet as a younger female, I thought I only seen this in AVs.

Her: 你慢了,是不是要高潮了? (Cantonese, you slowed down, cumming soon?)
Me: 你的hai (Cantonese, pussy)又湿又紧, 真的很爽!(your pussy is wet and tight, so shiok!)

She sensed that I slowed down to delay ejaculation and told me to lie down on the bed and enjoy her BJ. She stroke it gently, alternating between licking my shaft and sucking the tip........just as I was enjoying...............ring ring, the room phone rang...........hotel operator said that 2 hours is up and asked if I wanted to extend, she continued licking my shaft and looked at me sexily, I was in seven heaven, saying yes to the operator is the only answer I could think of.
Before I could say yes, she hastened her pace and made me cum............imagine holding the phone with 1 hand, cumming and trying to say yes at the same time........."hello, are you there?" the operator said, he must have heard the noise I made when I blew my load into her mouth. She lapped it all up and continued to suck me off rapidly, I told her a men's penis is very sensitive after cumming, she said she knew and she wanted to give me maximum satisfaction.

"hello, are you still there? want to extend or not" the operator said............

Rickey
07-05-2022, 05:32 PM
I didn't know a middle-aged woman (she was probably mid to late 30s I guess) can be as wet as a younger female, I thought I only seen this in AVs.

Yes, u can even make any woman 60 to 70 v. wet provided u know how to make her horny for u :o

hccheonger
07-05-2022, 09:50 PM
UP you back :)

Voorhees
08-05-2022, 01:43 AM
Sometime back due to lockdown, I went on tinder and chatted a few girls.
One was pretty engaged with me and we shared no. to chat on Whatsapp.

1 weeks past and she wanted to meet me. I did and for first 3 dates, we drank and shared personal things. One date we got quite high in Hougang area....where she lived nearby. We wet kissed for a while. Not sure why i did it...i flashed my dick in public in front of her... she giggled and took my dick into her mouth.... I fingered her pussy till she came and she was so wet.

next date, she came over to my place and we fucked like rabbits. She was married to a man who didn't touch her for ages and didn't care where she go or what time she comes home.

Never believe in tinder but now.... hey man... i am a believer.

JasonPhang
09-05-2022, 02:47 AM

1 weeks past and she wanted to meet me. I did and for first 3 dates, we drank and shared personal things. One date we got quite high in Hougang area....where she lived nearby. We wet kissed for a while. Not sure why i did it...i flashed my dick in public in front of her... she giggled and took my dick into her mouth.... I fingered her pussy till she came and she was so wet.

next date, she came over to my place and we fucked like rabbits. She was married to a man who didn't touch her for ages and didn't care where she go or what time she comes home.

Did you fuck her raw?

d7882003
09-05-2022, 09:00 AM
"hello, are you still there? want to extend or not" the operator said............

Just as I was about to say yes to the operator, she waved her hand and said no, I was disappointed though but respect her wishes. We checked out and I asked her why did she reject the extension and she said she forgotten that there are some new stocks (clothes) arriving at her retail shop and her shop assistants may not be able to handle them. The stocks are arriving in batches everyday for the next 3 days, she will be busy doing stock take, update inventory, label clothes with price tags, etc

I expected to be a vegetarian for the next few days and I took the opportunity to visit her retail shop, it is located in the east, the footfall is great especially over the weekend. It is not a big unit but sufficient for her stocks to be displayed, a small changing room at the corner and a CCTV on top of the POS cash register. I wanted to surprise her 1 night at her retail shop before closing and bought her favorite food.

Her: 算你有良心,我这几天都没时间吃好的,等我把这里打理好才吃,你等我一下。(Cantones e, thank you for caring for me, I didn't have time to eat properly for the past few days, let me tidy up the place then eat, do wait a little while).
Me: 你忙你的。(Cantonese, pls proceed)

There was a shop assistant, a XMM, spoke to my FB in their native language which I don't understand but XMM smiled at me, let's call her Z. I think Z asked her about me. Z looked very sweet, simple girl, probably a B cup, tied a pony tail with T-shirt and jeans. Later, my FB said Z was from the same village as her, studying in a local instituition, earning some pocket money and staying with her at her new place. She used to have a boyfriend but broke up recently. I asked her why did Z smiled at me and what did she tell Z. My FB said I am her boyfriend and I love sex...............

Lemonjuice
09-05-2022, 03:08 PM

Did her profile indicate no ons, no fwb?

otamay
09-05-2022, 06:18 PM
There was a shop assistant, a XMM, spoke to my FB in their native language which I don't understand but XMM smiled at me, let's call her Z. I think Z asked her about me. Z looked very sweet, simple girl, probably a B cup, tied a pony tail with T-shirt and jeans. Later, my FB said Z was from the same village as her, studying in a local instituition, earning some pocket money and staying with her at her new place. She used to have a boyfriend but broke up recently. I asked her why did Z smiled at me and what did she tell Z. My FB said I am her boyfriend and I love sex...............

Should invite the XMM, Z for a threesomes when you go over your fb new place, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.

Voorhees
09-05-2022, 09:01 PM
Did her profile indicate no ons, no fwb?

I dun think so. I think there are few types... ONS type if they like what they see the guy will probably get lucky.

Another type want to meet people and make friends hopefully to find the right one.... I think I scored is because I didn't ask for sex or try to touch her. We just chatted the first few dates which ended up in bed later.

In tinder I see more girls post smokers please right, or specify clearly Non-smokers...

Voorhees
09-05-2022, 09:06 PM
Did you fuck her raw?

Yes I did actually. We gave each other 一条龙 service on our first fuck. I remember second shot ask her can cum inside her, she said should be ok.

When I went washed up and came out toilet i saw her swiping my cum from her pussy and smelling it. Should be damn long never see sperm liao..

We did it a few more times and she wanted to remain as friends which I am ok. We are still chatting on phone but didn't meet liao.

Rickey
09-05-2022, 11:53 PM

Envy u bro...hv the luck to meet such horny easy-going married women in dating apps whose husbands neglect them in n out of bed n leave them high n dry craving to be sexstified by some guys...it is so hard to find such women in those apps who r so eager to chat either on whatapps or wechat, n then meet up after only a few days of chatting n fuck like rabbits after a few dates :o...now must go more often to the Hougang area to look n catch a glimpse of her...hehe....bro, pardon me if i m wrong, i tot u already hv a gf of yr own ??? ;)

d7882003
10-05-2022, 08:17 AM
She used to have a boyfriend but broke up recently. I asked her why did Z smiled at me and what did she tell Z. My FB said I am her boyfriend and I love sex...............

After packing up, it is almost closing time at the retail store. Z left and I asked my FB where she wanted to go. She smiled and smirked at me, went to proceed to close the shutters..........I knew what she wanted at that moment. Making out in a retail shop has been 1 of my fantasies, only to see it in xxx videos but who knows...........

She came over and starting un-zipping my jeans but I stopped her............

Me: 还有CCTV, 你需要关机吗?(Cantonese, there is a CCTV, do you need to switch it off?)
Her: CCTV 只有我能够操作,谁也看不了,你怕什么?怕我勒索你不成?(Cantonese, only I know who to operate the CCTV, nobody uses it, what are you afraid of? that I will blackmail you?)

Fortunately, my big head was thinking, I didn't want this to be used against me in the future, I positioned my back against the camera so that my face is not clearly visible..........

Her: 你帮我整个晚上,而且又买了我最喜欢的美食,我应该慰劳。(Cantonese, you helped me the whole night and bought my favorite food, I will reward you)

Without her help, I unzipped my pants w/o her help.

Me: 你还等什么?(Cantonese, what are you waiting for?)

After a great BJ, I sent her back home to rest as she has worked the entire day, I could see the tiredness in her. She did ask me to go up to her place but I declined as I knew she was very tired. Before we parted ways, she told me she is holding a mini party at her new place over the weekend as it is a celebration of national independence in her native country, all her tenants were also invited as most of them were from her native country, she invited me to her new place. Definitely a yes for me to see her new place.

otamay
10-05-2022, 05:54 PM
Before we parted ways, she told me she is holding a mini party at her new place over the weekend as it is a celebration of national independence in her native country, all her tenants were also invited as most of them were from her native country, she invited me to her new place. Definitely a yes for me to see her new place.

Party will be a very enjoyable occasion and hope can see Z there.

d7882003
13-05-2022, 08:40 AM
Definitely a yes for me to see her new place.

I was very excited and looking forward to the weekend as I will be visiting her new place. I bought some flowers and beer and arrived at her place. Quite similar decor and size to what she was staying previously, basic renovation, 3 bedrooms, only her Master bedroom has attached bathroom. There is also a general bathroom near the kitchen area. She installed CCTV at the dining and living rooms, so that the tenants behave themselves and not damage the furniture.

There were lots of food on the table, mostly home-cooked, some alcohol and beverages. She told her tenants not to consume alcohol if they are under 18 years old, as she is the landlord and 大家姐 (Cantonese, big sister). She demanded discipline in obeying some of her instructions else they will be told to leave. She went around introducing me to her tenants as her BF and I caught Z drinking beer in the corner. I recognised her instantly and went over for a chat. Z's english is of very low standard, possibly primary school type.

Z: Hallo, how you?

Me: Good! so many people, you eat already?

Z: Yes, you?

Me: Yes. (There was a bit of awkward silence as I don't know much about her). I heard you broke up with your boyfriend.............(errhh, not sure if I am intruding)

Z: Yes, not good..........

Me: What happen?

She was trying to describe the break-up but her limited English prevented her from saying much and she let out something to the tune of.........

Z: Erhh.........he want sex.............a lot..............

I nearly spit out my beer.........

Me: You like? (as I try to test waters and understand her inclination)

Z: I don't know how.

Suddenly, my FB came over and pulled me away to intro me to her other friends in her community...........

aczeta76
13-05-2022, 08:54 AM
You all seem to have the fun...

Till I got the chance to hump a MILF in her house while her nephew was downstairs... so sexciting. Will share when i have time

Rickey
13-05-2022, 02:33 PM
You all seem to have the fun...

Till I got the chance to hump a MILF in her house while her nephew was downstairs... so sexciting. Will share when i have time
Quick share leh bro.. Mai tu liao...we r feeling v. sexcited for u now ;):o

d7882003
16-05-2022, 09:34 AM
Suddenly, my FB came over and pulled me away to intro me to her other friends in her community...........

Her friends are much older than the XMMs staying with her, most of them set up some small shops selling stuff, 1 of them was selling flowers, let's call her R. R was around the age range as my FB, C-cup I guess, nice seductive eyes and has a mole near her upper lip. R is her closest female friend in Sillypore. Later, I got to know that my FB has told R all about our tyrsts.

After food and drinks as the guests left her place, I helped her packed up and so did the other tenants too. It was close to midnight and she told me to stay over and I gladly obliged as she has a surprise for me.

We retreated into her bedroom shortly and showered together, nothing extraordinary happen as she just focused to ensure my dick is cleaned thoroughly.

Me: 你累吗?让我帮你按摩?(Cantonese, are you tired? let me massage for you?)
Her: 我的肩膀和腰间有点酸 (Cantonese, my shoulders and back area are feeling slightly sore)

I put my fingers into action with my little limited massage skills. I spared a bit of time massaging her lower back and I explored further into her ass crack area which she let out soft moans, signs of approval I think. I took the opportunity to put my finger into her ass slowly and she did not reject. I took KY to lube her ass, after several minutes, she turned around and looked at me.

Her: 你这么知道我喜欢这样?(Cantonese, how do you know I like this?)
Me: 我不知道,我只是试探一下(Cantonese, I don't know, I am just testing)
Her: 我们改天才做这个吧,我很痒,快点tiu我! (Cantonese, let's do this another day, I am feeling itchy, fuck me now!)

I got the signal, pulled her to the edge of the bed, spread her legs in a V-shape and holding it up with my hands. I feel especially turned on in this way as it gave me full control, full visibility of my dick sliding in and out of her wet pussy. She was also very turned on and made a lot of noise, I told her to lower down her volume as she has tenants in other rooms. She turned on some soft music to drown her moans. This position is quite tiring after a few minutes and while I was about to hit the high notes, Z opened the door and came in but I did not slow down as I am near to climax. I didn't care about the intrusion and came, collapsed onto her, catching my breath and looked at Z and my FB.

My FB said that she wanted Z to join us but she don't know if I mind or not. Z broke up with his boyfriend because she did not know how to please her boyfriend sexually and hope we can give her some guidance. Though I am not into XMM or tried MFF before, I told my FB I am fully committed to her, only if my FB wanted it then I will try to "help".

The timing was right as I just came and it will take a while for me to get hard again, we took the time for lots of foreplay so that my FB and teach Z slowly.

webroll
17-05-2022, 10:54 AM
You teach Z and you get to learn MFF in return. Like that then you will be ready when there’s MFFF (can’t fit for R to come into the picture too)

Jeriyna
17-05-2022, 04:48 PM
You teach Z and you get to learn MFF in return. Like that then you will be ready when there’s MFFF (can’t fit for R to come into the picture too)

Agree, MFFF would be nice! :)

d7882003
18-05-2022, 09:53 AM
The timing was right as I just came and it will take a while for me to get hard again, we took the time for lots of foreplay so that my FB and teach Z slowly.

My FB and I have done our medical health checkup and she is on the Yasmine, hence we have sex w/o precaution, CIP is normal. But with the introduction of Z, I have to be careful.

Her: Z, 这样慢慢舔,然后抽吸,用多一点口水润滑他,到时他放进去就很容易 (Cantonese, slowly lick and suck it, use lots of saliva to lubricate it, when he put it in will be easier)

Z: ermmm...........as she nodded in agreement.

My FB brought Z close to my dick and signaled her to take over. Z was very inexperienced and my FB and Z both serviced my dick together. This MFF experience was my first and it did not take long for it to rise to the occasion. My FB also taught Z to stimulate me further alternating between my balls and nipples. While my FB was tutoring Z, I stripped Z and found out she was in her granny's panties with heavily padded bras, not very sexy to say the least.

I started to stimulate Z's clitoris and she was wet very quickly. I put 1 finger into her and gradually with 2. She was squirming with pleasure, by now she was the only one sucking my dick. My FB has proceeded to massage Z's breasts. Z could not concentrate as both of us were working hard on her.....Z came and was panting hard. Z did not know what just hit her and my FB explained to her.

I proceeded to eat my FB's pussy to give Z some time to recover. After making her wet, my FB climbed onto me and cowgirl me while signaling Z to ride me with her pussy in my face. To service and be serviced brings me to another level of sextisfaction. When Z was ready, my FB told Z to ride me cowgirl so that she can control how deep and pace she wanted. Z hesitated as I assured her I will not come in her. Z lowered herself onto me slowly but she was so wet, it just went in all the way. Z rode me slowly initially, as she got into the groove, she increased her pace. My FB occupied me with her pussy in my face.

Her to Z: 舒服吗?爽吗?如果你要享受久一点,就慢一点,不用急。(Cantonese, comfortable? good feeling? if you want to last, slow down, no rush)

Z: 很舒服,可以不要停吗?(Cantonese, very comfortable, can I not stop?)

Glen2712
18-05-2022, 05:24 PM

Her to Z: 舒服吗?爽吗?如果你要享受久一点,就慢一点,不用急。(Cantonese, comfortable? good feeling? if you want to last, slow down, no rush)

Witnessing and listening to that must have been priceless, Bro d7882003! :D

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

bizoo
19-05-2022, 04:45 PM
Great share bro d7882003!

d7882003
20-05-2022, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the encouragement bros.

Though I am not into XMM but I let Z "enjoy" herself, I guided her to a reverse cowgirl position and I initiated the thrusting upwards. As Z was young and fresh, she was very tight and within minutes I sensed she was tightening her pussy and squirmed into pleasure, she has experienced a 2nd climax. I pulled out of her to let her catch her breath and proceeded missionary position with my FB. My FB could hardly wait for the action to begin.......

Her: 快点tiu我,你弄她那么爽,我憋不住了! (Cantonese,quickly fuck me, you made her so enjoyable, I can't stand it anymore!)

While I continue to pull long hard strokes into her, she was using her fingers to stimulate her clitoris further, double stimulation............she wanted it fast and wanted it now, we came shortly together. She couldn't take the excitement that I am having with Z and this has heightened all her senses invariably. When she came, she was so loud and I bet the tenants knew what she was doing.

As we were all catching our breath, my FB signaled for Z to suck my dick gently as it is the most sensitive after ejaculation, my FB wanted Z to practice more and know what a man desires. Z was obedient and proceeded as ordered. She definitely needs a lot of practice in this department and she left after cleaning up.

After the MFF experience, my FB appreciated the "training" I have provided to Z and I assured her that I will not touch Z w/o her permission, I don't mess around with other women/girls when I am with her. My FB said that most men fantasized about having threesome or orgy, she just wanted me to experience, moreover she also wanted to "train" Z, killing 2 birds with 1 stone. In return, I asked her if she wanted a MMF experience, she rejected the idea as she assured me that she does not mess around with other men/boys when she is with me unless I wanted to. We fell into deep sleep thereafter as it was nearly 3am in the morning...........

d7882003
25-05-2022, 08:27 AM
We fell into deep sleep thereafter as it was nearly 3am in the morning...........

As I was quite active in sports and leaving for an overseas race 2 weeks later, I told my FB we can go and spend quality time together but I may need to neglect her for a few hours a day for my training leading up to my race. She agreed and we applied for air tickets and hotel accommodation, we chose a hotel near my race venue but have lots of privacy and facilities such as a jacuzzi or small pool. We were so sex-cited discussing what we will do in the room. We chose a hotel by the beach, a large room (almost 50 sq m) with a king-sized bed, a small jacuzzi just at the balcony, the room should overlook the beach and an un-block view of the horizon.

She couldn't hold the thought and excitement and suggested to re-enact what we might do at the hotel. We made passionate love that day and lots of hours of "practise". We discuss where and how we can make out: on the beach late at night, on the beach chair, under coconut trees, in the jacuzzi, bath tub, at the gym if there isn't anybody or CCTV, in the hotel handicapped toilet, hotel car park, roof-top garden, etc. I suggested if she game enough to have a threesome with 1 of my middle-East race friends who has washboard abs and big biceps, she was so turn-on by the idea but she respects my wish only if I say yes. We were so looking forward to the race......

A few days before our departure, she said................

Let me know if you want me to continue, don't seem too many bros interested to read more or I am being too boring? I welcome your feedback.

webroll
25-05-2022, 08:51 AM
Love your story, keep it cumming!

CDNsa
25-05-2022, 09:24 AM
Keep it going !

diputs1269
25-05-2022, 10:58 AM
Let me know if you want me to continue, don't seem too many bros interested to read more or I am being too boring? I welcome your feedback.

Upz you +16 rep points from diputs1269 for your nice story, cheers!

d7882003
26-05-2022, 08:49 AM
I suggested if she game enough to have a threesome with 1 of my middle-East race friends who has washboard abs and big biceps, she was so turn-on by the idea but she respects my wish only if I say yes. We were so looking forward to the race......

A few days before our departure, she said................

Her: 对不起,我不可以跟你去度假 (Cantonese, I am sorry, I can't go with you on holiday)

Me: 为什么?(Cantonese, why?)

Her: 我的大姨妈要来了 (Cantonese, my big aunt is visiting) i.e. menstruation

Me: Oops...........but we can still...................

She stopped me in my tracks.......

Her: 我喜欢干净,不要你不干净,大姨妈来了还做爱,我不喜欢 (Cantonese, I like cleanliness, I don't want you to be "tainted", I don't like making love when I am having my menses)

Me: 那这么办?(Cantonese, so how?)

Her: 你愿意和Z去吗?如果你愿意,她也ok的,我已经问过她了 (Cantonese, are you willing to go with Z? If you agree, she should be ok, I've asked her)

Me: 我们已经做了这么多准备。。。。。。你知道我只对你有性趣 (Cantonese, we've made so much preparation...you know that I am interested in you only)

Her: 我已经告诉Z我们要做什么,她愿意配合但是你要慢慢来,好好教她 (Cantonese, I've told her what we intend to do, she is willing to work with you but you must go slow, teach her patiently)

Me: 你不吃醋?你不担心?(Cantonese, aren't you jealous? aren't you worried?)

Her: 我只要你开心,你的心是我的,而且你和她又不是第一次,是我叫她陪你去,我对你有信心。我不但要抓住你的人 ,我也要抓住你的心 (Cantonese, I just want you to be happy, your heart is mine, moreover this is not your first time with her, I asked her to go with you, I am confident about you, your body and soul is mine)

With this, I looked her in the eye and made passionate love to her for hours.........

Her: 你今天这么猛........em...........emm..............呀呀呀... .....我对你有信心 (Cantonese, you are so strong today, (moans and moans), I am confident about you).

I rewarded her with a sex marathon. My FB told me that she will prepare Z and gave me a good surprise overseas but my FB said that Z may not be comfortable with another man at this moment and told me not to push it. I agreed with her and looking forward to the surprise. I have to make air-tickets changes and pay amendment charges, hopefully it is worth it.

Sheenymilano
27-05-2022, 01:16 AM

As the place is quite empty except for a few furniture, her moans and screams reverberated within the premises, I wonder if the neighbours hear it though.

After tiring in the doggy position, we hug and she cradle me like a koala bear hugging a tree...........i continue to thrust her with me in a standing position, not sure why but this position makes the piak piak sound even more audible, initially she ran her fingers through my hair and proceeded to pulling some of my hair, eventually sank her nails into my back..............signifying her orgasm. She is of an average build, not tall or fat.

Me: 你高潮了吗?(hv u climaxed?)
Her:Em,真爽 (yes, very enjoyable)
Me: 还要吗?(do you want some more?)
Her:我饿了,但是你还没来。(I am hungry but you hv not come yet)
Me: 我们先去吃饭,然后再继续?(Let's grab a bite and continue later)
Her:你真好,吃完饭,我要吃 ni tiu lan (Cantonese, you are so good, after dinner, I wan to "eat" your dick)

Don’t want to be a sour puss but bros who really fuck married women don’t remember fucking details like this. This forum now full of story tellers … keep it short guys… but keep the Fucking sessions long… maybe cos I only got patience to do the deed but no patience to retell whole damn story argh

PlanetCola
27-05-2022, 06:32 AM
Keep it going !

Yes please do

AmpedUp
27-05-2022, 06:34 AM
Love the writing style TS

d7882003
27-05-2022, 08:48 AM
Don’t want to be a sour puss but bros who really fuck married women don’t remember fucking details like this. This forum now full of story tellers … keep it short guys… but keep the Fucking sessions long… maybe cos I only got patience to do the deed but no patience to retell whole damn story argh

Bro, this divorced MILF is the only encounter I had and I can't forget, she still etched deeply in my heart as if like yesterday, she is not just a divorced MILF but a nymphomaniac. The sessions I had with her is still vivid to me, I had wanted the relationship to develop further but it was not meant to be. Many times, wolves like us will find ways to up a female but how many times would you meet a woman who find ways to up and please a men? Gems are hard to find. I have tried many ways to contact her again but to no avail and the pandemic has basically cancelled my search efforts. I have even re-visited some of these places to reminisce the past.

The readers here are diverse, some like just the steamy deeds like you, some try to re-enact the scenarios I have gone through, some like ideas to freshen up with their partners, some just wonder if it can happen to them someday and while some trying their luck to offer themselves to 3P with my FB. To each its own, have a nice day, thanks for your views.

bignehneh
28-05-2022, 08:58 AM
I always love to fuck wife raw because some of them are untouched. Maybe I watched too many JAV. Lol! Become a bit pervert

How my subordinate fucked my wife raw (http://usheethe.com/XRLS)

rabusto
28-05-2022, 05:31 PM
Love the writing style TS

Agreed 101% fully

otamay
29-05-2022, 01:02 PM
The readers here are diverse, some like just the steamy deeds like you, some try to re-enact the scenarios I have gone through, some like ideas to freshen up with their partners, some just wonder if it can happen to them someday and while some trying their luck to offer themselves to 3P with my FB. To each its own, have a nice day, thanks for your views.

Can't wait for your trip with Z.

Givaudan
29-05-2022, 06:02 PM
Very good shares bros, enjoy reading the stories! :)

d7882003
30-05-2022, 08:31 AM
I have to make air-tickets changes and pay amendment charges, hopefully it is worth it.

Long story short, I picked up Z and my FB and proceeded to Changi airport. My race was on a Sunday morning and we left on a Wed morning, so that I can train a few hours a day leading up to the race and spend some time with Z. Z was dressed in simple jeans, tube top and a jeans jacket, showing off her youthfulness, she is a B-cup, just nice for her age. I saw her passport details and she was 20 only. She spoke mostly Mandarin and a little English. There were some awkwardness in the beginning.

Before proceeded to the immigration gates, my FB reminded me to take good care of Z, make sure Z is well fed, lots of enjoyment, fun and laughter to take back with her. I was curious what the surprise was but my FB wouldn't tell.

Her: 你要慢慢来,Z 是慢热,不要冲动。(Cantonese, please go slow, Z takes time to get into action, don't rush)
Me: 你真的不介意?(Cantonese, you really don't mind?)
Her: 只要你待她跟我一样好,她开心我就开心 (Cantonese, if you treat her as nice as me, if she is happy, I will be happy too)

I assured my FB and took Z with me pass the immigration gates. After immigration and passport checked, I proceeded to a cafe with Z for breakfast before our flight.

Z: 我们这几天要做什么?(Chinese, what will we be doing for the next few days?)
Me: 做爱 lor (Chinese, make love) as I teased her
Z sticked out her tongue innocently and I gave her a bright smile.

Me: 这几天早上,我都有集训,集训完了,我可以跟你吃早餐,午后会有集训,过了集训,我们可一起享用晚餐和休息 。星期天早上是比赛。(Chinese, for the next few days, I will have early morning training, after training, we can have breakfast together, my training continues after lunch and we can have dinner and rest after training. Sunday morning is the competition.)
Z: 你不是很忙?有时间和精力做爱吗?(Chinese, aren't you very busy? would you have time and energy to make love?) Z sticked out her tongue again.........

I guessed we have broken the ice and I have a feeling it is gonna be a good start to the trip..............

bignehneh
31-05-2022, 07:54 AM
Really love this hentai. Fucking milf raw and they simply enjoy cumming in pussy although they say cannot

hentai: cumming in milf’s pussy (http://usheethe.com/Ys2p)

Overall not easy

AmpedUp
31-05-2022, 12:20 PM
Keep it going !

Yes please do

Phython1
31-05-2022, 01:18 PM
We fell into deep sleep thereafter as it was nearly 3am in the morning...........

keep regular posting, there are far too many silent readers at the background, no need to keep asking if "too boring",,,,the readership will grow over time with constant update.

Good job so far. keep it coming

AmpedUp
31-05-2022, 02:27 PM
the readership will grow over time with constant update

Indeed bro as the story grows so will the readership :)

d7882003
01-06-2022, 08:13 AM
I guessed we have broken the ice and I have a feeling it is gonna be a good start to the trip..............

The plane was quite full and nothing "unusual" happened during the flight except for a few "accidental" brushes from Z around my groin area during moving in and out of her seat going to toilet, she did put her hand at my upper thigh area, very close to my groin when seated down, I glanced at her and told her,

Me: 你的手放那么近,我会受不了 (Chinese, you put your hand too close, I may not withstand it)

Z: 是吗?要近一点也行 (Chinese, is it? I can put it closer)

Me: 这里很多人,不方便, 是她教你吗? (Chinese, there a lots of people around, not convenient, did she teach you?)

Z: 她教了我很多,我试试看 (Chinese, she taught me a lot, I am trying it out)

Me: 她还教你什么?(Chinese, what else did she teach you?)

Z: 她说不可以告诉你,你等一下就知道 (Chinese, she told me not to tell you, you will find out later)

I tried to control my erection and wondering what else or surprises my FB has taught her.

After plane landed, we cleared customs and immigration at destination and proceeded to take a cab to hotel. The hotel was situated at a remote area, not many tourists it seemed, not many rooms as it is quite exclusive. As we arrived at the hotel early, we couldn't check in. We left our luggage at the concierge and went to a nearby beach to admire the surrounding. As expected at any beach, lots of coconut trees hug the shoreline, fine grain white sands, nice beautiful waves and translucent sea. We hold hands like long lost lovers and walked the beach. When we arrived towards the end of the beach, it was practically secluded, not even a stray dog around. We rested near some bushes,

Z: 你刚才受不了,我现在可以帮你 (Chinese, you couldn't take it just now, I can help you now)
Z unbuckled my belt and pulled down my zip and boxes in one-go, I was shocked by her proactiveness, she twirled her tongue at the tip of my dick and licked my shaft from top to my balls, slurping and sucking in between. She went into quick suction and I told her I can't hold on for too long as it has been 3 days without sex.

Z: 我要试试吞精,射进我口 (Chinese, I want to try swallowing your semen, ejaculate into my mouth)

Z hastened her suction and before I long, I ejaculated. Perhaps w/o sex for 3 days, the outdoor sex and thrill in a remote land heightened my senses and feel to ejaculate in such a short while. She was learning the right ropes.............

AnnieYJL
02-06-2022, 07:35 AM
Hehe! Interesting story

pornhub
02-06-2022, 05:27 PM
Love your story.

AmpedUp
03-06-2022, 02:23 AM
Nice update TS

diputs1269
04-06-2022, 06:09 PM
Z is a fast learner, cheers!

d7882003
06-06-2022, 08:16 AM
Z hastened her suction and before I long, I ejaculated. Perhaps w/o sex for 3 days, the outdoor sex and thrill in a remote land heightened my senses and feel to ejaculate in such a short while. She was learning the right ropes.............

It was my rope and she was working it right. I asked her how it tasted and she just said a bit salty but overall quite neutral taste. I asked if she will object swallowing my semen next time and she said,

Z: 没问题,你一天可以来几次?

I am no longer a young punk, I am nearly twice her age, I have never cum more than 4 times a day as I thought to myself............

Me: 只要你喜欢,随时都可以。

I looked at my watch and it was time to check in, we arrived at the check-in counter and assigned to the furthest corner room at the far right of the resort. It is quiet and there weren't any neighbours, except for some lonely insects. The room was at least 50 sq m. It has a king-sized bed right in the middle of the room, there was a jacuzzi at the corner of the balcony and the entire unit overlooked the horizon of the seas, a magnificent sight to behold! After the tsunami years ago, most of the beach resorts are being re-built at higher grounds, hence the awesome view.

I told her I have training in the late afternoon and we went for lunch. After lunch, I asked the hotel concierge to arrange for a driver whom I can book for the next few days. I asked the driver to take Z to a nearby shopping centre while I go for my training, passed her some $$ so that she can buy whatever she wanted and told her I will meet her after my training for dinner.

Training was tough and I couldn't concentrate as I am planning what we will do after dinner tonight....................

d7882003
07-06-2022, 02:34 PM
Training was tough and I couldn't concentrate as I am planning what we will do after dinner tonight....................

After training, I rushed back to the hotel and she was back with some snacks and beer. As I didn't want to waste time going out to a faraway place for dinner, we had a quick dinner in the hotel restaurant.

We couldn't keep our hands to each other on our way back to the hotel room from our dinner, once inside the room, I stripped her naked but I didn't want to rush it as I remembered what my FB said, to take it slow and enjoy. She has a small bush as compared to my FB but the pussy lips are small and dull red. I took special care to eat her pussy,

Me: 我已经等了很久,我要慢慢品尝 (Chinese, I've waited for a long time for this, I will slowly taste it)

Z: 你很厉害,真的很爽,我也等不及了 (Chinese, you are very good, I am enjoying it, I can't wait anymore)

After tasting her abalone, I inserted 1 finger into her and gradually with 2, I increased the pace slowly. She reciprocated by sucking on my dick. She couldn't really concentrate as I increased my pace and could sensed her pussy muscles tightening, she writhered in esctasy, she has reached her 1st orgasms in our 1st overseas trip. After she cooled down, I realised that she has something stuck in her anus, it was a butt plug. I was very surprised and asked her about it. Z said it was the surprise from my FB and my FB has instructed her to put it in after our dinner just now. I told her to leave it there for a while first.

To up the amp of our sexcapade, I showed Z my collection of porn movies I have downloaded over the years, I have carefully classified them in terms of nationality, the actress and scenario. I told her to select any video and we will play it out exactly as the video she chose. In random, Z chose "Japan", "Julia", "Cuckold", as she is not familiar with these folder names. As she hit the button "Play"....................

diputs1269
08-06-2022, 09:35 AM
I told her to select any video and we will play it out exactly as the video she chose. In random, Z chose "Japan", "Julia", "Cuckold", as she is not familiar with these folder names. As she hit the button "Play"....................

My favourite is to role play, cheers!

vtecx
08-06-2022, 10:19 AM
waiting for next update~

d7882003
09-06-2022, 02:51 PM
In random, Z chose "Japan", "Julia", "Cuckold", as she is not familiar with these folder names. As she hit the button "Play"....................

Fortunately, there were Chinese subtitles, she could understand the movie. Julia's "husband" invited his superior home for dinner after work. The usual cuckhold script is the boss has a liking for Julia and Julia's "husband" plotted to arrange for her to be fucked by his boss while he hid to watch. Her drink was spiked and she found herself being sexually violated by the boss. After the incident, Julia was feeling guilty but at the same time lusting over the sex she had with the boss. One day, the boss invited himself to her house and had another sexxion with Julia but Julia was more proactive, like a door that has been opened.......

Z was overwhelmed with the story, I could see her biting her lip and touching herself un-knowingly. I gladly took over the "touching" part with my hands. Z didn't like the initial part that Julia was sexually violated as the sex was quite rough, she keep forwarding to the 2nd sex scene where Julia was more participative and pro-active. I told Z to re-enact the scene together and she was so "high" and agreed readily. Julia started to lick and suck the boss' shaft up and down, lot of saliva and mouth action..........Z followed to the T.

Z was so engrossed giving me BJ even though Julia has proceeded 69 with the boss.........I signaled for her to change to 69 and she did. Z was so wet, I continued to give her ample attention just like the boss did. Julia was deepthroating the boss and Z attempted but was gagged and didn't feel comfortable. I told Z not to worry, we do what we are capable of as we are not porn actors or actresses. Julia mounted the boss in cow-girl position raw and Z did the same. With the moans from Julia and Z getting louder, I told Z I can't hold on too long, I am not a porn actor and who knows how many takes and NG they had. Z did not listen to me and hasten her actions in overdrive,

Me: 我要射了,不可以了 (Chinese, I am going to cum, I can't hold on)

Z: 快点射,射里面感觉暖暖的,好舒服 (Chinese, cum quickly, feeling is warm inside, very enjoyable) 我有吃药,她教我的 (Chinese, I took pills, she has taught me)

Me: Urrgh...............
Z: 射多一点 (Chinese, shoot more)

Z continued humping me even after I have un-loaded, she only stopped after my dick limped off. We were totally off-script from Julia's video. I couldn't last that long as compared to the boss. While I was catching my breath, she started to explore my other videos..........

funfox
09-06-2022, 04:06 PM
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Z can do porn now.
TS trained her well 👍🏼😋

Givaudan
09-06-2022, 05:44 PM
CIP, very shiok! :D

webroll
10-06-2022, 12:37 PM
Shiok sia, Z so accommodating and playable.

diputs1269
12-06-2022, 09:49 PM
Z is a precious gems, cheers!

d7882003
13-06-2022, 08:32 AM
While I was catching my breath, she started to explore my other videos..........

I stopped Z in her tracks and told her I have paid for the facilities in the hotel, we are not restricted to having sex in the room and let's go to enjoy the facilities of the hotel. I told her to change into her bikini and we go for jacuzzi outside the balcony, overlooking the seas. She was excited with the idea and changed into her red bikini.

I ordered white wine and some fruits and we were enjoying our dip in the jacuzzi. After a few glasses of wine, I can tell Z was in the mood for more action. As we were situated at the far corner of the row of rooms, we were literally all by ourselves, I slipped my hand into her groin area and caressed her thighs, Z got my signal and moved closer to me, with her back facing me and her front facing the horizons of the seas. I took my time to "feel" her,

Z: 这里很美,我好像有点醉了,你的手很坏 (Chinese, this place is nice, I feel a little tipsy, your hands are naughty)

Me: 我可以更坏 (Chinese, I can be naughtier)

I turned her head over and tongued her, we were engaged in passionate kissing. I could feel my manhood rising to the occasion, I slowly eased off her bikini bottom and she slid her hand to remove my trunks. Z started to HJ me and I put my fingers into her pussy. For those of you who ever had sex in the waters, you will know that it is not easy to do so as the water buoyancy hindered movement. I turned her around and inserted it,

1 good thing about having sex in the waters, you can slowly enjoy it but can't really have quick action.

Z: 慢慢来,好爽 (Chinese, slowly, very enjoyable)

After a while, I was getting bored in that position as I couldn't go fast and hard. I told her to get up and proceed to the balcony, we dried up as the we were very wet (by the jacuzzi). I told her to continue facing the seas and I positioned myself behind her, so that I can enter her and enjoy the horizon at the same time,

Me: 真的太漂亮了! (Chinese, it is so beautiful!)

In this position, I can also cover her mouth with my hands so that she don't make so much noise to attract un-wanted attention, at the same time, it is also thrilling to be caught having sex. We didn't care much as I slammed her hard. As we were enjoying myself, I suddenly remembered............

fun888
13-06-2022, 11:25 AM

Nice share bro :)

d7882003
17-06-2022, 08:37 AM
As we were enjoying myself, I suddenly remembered............

I remembered Z has a butt plug still attached. I told her I can remove it for her and replace it with my dick. As it is her 1st time, she is scared it will be painful. I assured her that the butt plug has done its job by expanding her muscles around her anal, with the right amount of lube, she should enjoy and we will take it slow.

Me: 我们试试看,慢慢来 (Chinese, let's try it slowly)

Z: 好的,但要慢慢 (Chinese, ok but must be slow)

It took a while to slowly insert as I did not want her to detest it. I applied lots of lube for easy insertion.

Z: 慢慢,慢慢 (Chinese, slow slow)

She was grimacing in pain initially, I let in slowly and only inched my way in so that her anus can accommodate to my girth. I paused for a few seconds with every inch in. When it was fully inserted, I draw back and pump her slowly. I could tell she does not feel comfortable but she did not reject it.

Me: 你还好吗?如果要我停,你告诉我 (Chinese, are you ok? if you want me to stop, let me know)

Z nodded in agreement and I slowly increased my pace. Z was slowly accommodating to my movement.

Me: 感觉还好吗? (Chinese, how is the feeling?)

Z: 感觉怪怪的,有一点新鲜感 (Chinese, strange feeling but a bit different)

I increased my tempo further, pull her back closer to me so that she can take the entire length.

Z: urh........urh................

After some pumping, I stopped and changed position, I lied down on the balcony floor and told her to mount me in reverse cowgirl and led her own hand to stimulate her clitoris. I told her this will increase her sensation.

Z: urgh..........urgh..........快点,快点 (Chinese, faster, faster)

Z was in total control and she picked up her pace, she came in such full force with screams and I thought the entire resort hotel heard her...............