PDA

View Full Version : Where do you bring your favourite ML during this Valentine’s Day

Newbieshag
09-02-2022, 12:15 PM
Hi any bros here bringing their favourite ML on Valentine’s Day ? Where would you bring them ? Thanks

sbwow
09-02-2022, 01:06 PM
Hi any bros here bringing their favourite ML on Valentine’s Day ? Where would you bring them ? Thanks

Bring them close to my dick for a full load of cum.

sammybk
09-02-2022, 05:23 PM
dont waste time to KC them... better spend that money on another session or another ML

if you need companionship, bro, look elsewhere and find a proper gf

Piledriver
09-02-2022, 05:34 PM

Go find your favorite ML. Give her a good fuck. Once done, tell her "Happy fucking Valentine's Day" and calmly walk off.

Spend your money elsewhere. Dude, there are better things to do on Valentine's Day.

CrazyKriss
09-02-2022, 06:09 PM
ML is ML... why are you wasting money and bringing her our for Valentines day? Use that money to bonk another ML.

Willamshakspear
09-02-2022, 06:46 PM
The POWER of LOVE is an emotion NOT to trifle with or under-estimated. It can be a light that helps, compell & guide one to achieve greater heights, or it can be an all consuming fire if mishandled....

Some brothers are in so deep that no words can save them. Ultimately, no one can live the life of others, & one needs to bang their head on the wall to learn, just like everyone else including me, on the power of love.

There can be no denial there are a rare few in the nightlife industry whom seek love above all, even beyond monetary gains. They are gems & very hard to find. Thus to protect oneself, it would be best to put them to several rounds of tests, example-temporary ignore their calls, visits, or claim you have no money left, & see their reactions.

If their response is negative, then it was not love for you, but love for Yusoff Ishak only. If their response is positive, then it would be worthwhile to pursue further, if you don't mind their past, present & most possibly their future, behind your back, as well as being able to put up with negative comments from family, relatives & friends over her background.

But most importantly, assess your wallet first, have a budget set if you seek to impress her. If she truly loves you, a simple meal at the hawker center with good food would satisfy her. A romantic movie would be great & just a walk at sunset along the coast, sharing thoughts & hopes for the future would be a perennial favorite.

As she works daily, in a job that may not be her favorite choice, coped up in that tiny apartment - a quiet candlelight steak/Chinese restaurant dinner, with light hearted banter would help take her mind off her job, & grow more comfortable to you.

The variations are many, dependent on one's wallet, imagination as well as what she truly wants. And such times must only reserved for the one whom you had tested a few times & found worthy, and not for those whose aim is to fleece you. Hurt no one, & do not be hurt by anyone....

Jabba
09-02-2022, 06:59 PM
RICE at MBS will be a good place to dine.

al8055
09-02-2022, 07:03 PM
I brought my PRC ML to eat claypot rice at chinatown hawker. After that send her back to her shop and had a good session. They don’t really care about V-day. They have their own V-day according to chinese calendar.

evoralliart
09-02-2022, 07:09 PM
I brought my PRC ML to eat claypot rice at chinatown hawker. After that send her back to her shop and had a good session. They don’t really care about V-day. They have their own V-day according to chinese calendar.

If I nvr rem wrongly. Their own V day is the 7th month period
Cos Recently I asked my PRC ML about it…..
The Chinese calender. Correct me if I am ignorant :o

evoralliart
09-02-2022, 07:11 PM
No point to bring them out. Shldn’t be in our thoughts in the 1st place
My plans? Just to visit my PRC ML for a session on that day. Exclaim and shoot!
Just a 1hr spend at her shop at night. Provided she is still free and no bros has asked her out… lol

NiaoRenn
09-02-2022, 08:16 PM
Bring them to a hotel. Piak them hard!

WinterMelonTree
10-02-2022, 12:10 AM
do that and you've lost the game liao. how can bring emotion into this

werge
10-02-2022, 03:03 AM
Bring them close to my dick for a full load of cum.

That's her Valentine's day dinner?

sbwow
10-02-2022, 08:28 AM
That's her Valentine's day dinner?

That's the whole package! :D:D