PDA

View Full Version : 60 for 2 shot horny milf Li Li

ahwind
03-06-2008, 03:58 PM
Was intro to mi from a friend. Here is a short FR on li li,
Book a XXXX hotel81 near her home. After a while, li li
arrived.
She is quite fair and smooth skin, with nice body. In the room we chat for a while. Ask mi lie on bed, massage mi,ask mi y i wont mind she older than mi I say i love milf, n she give mi a kiss. After that we proceed to have a shower and action start immediately with a nice and long bj, back to my two nipples awhile, she move to southern most point to suck my two balls and again given me a long bj until my didi really harden like hell, at the same time I was fingering her pussy as well and found that she was very wet and the juice had dripped down onto the bed, my finger also full of juice and smell good and the other hand fondle the two boobs rub until her nip pointed out, waited no time, ask her to started riding me like cowgirl can feel her temptation of the inner part of her pussy at that moment she moan softy. Than ask her do doggie style, plump her quicky n fondle her two boobs somemore use my finger play her below. she say i naughty..... can feel her pussy is super wet. She tell mi she long time nv hv sex liao. Ask mi plump her harder, Cant tahan anymore, give her all my loads without any further delay.
During the second round, I fully control first by sucking her two eraser nipples and painting her pussy while you heard the soft moan notice. Ask her to do juz bj for mi. She give me a strong deep throat BJ, ask her 69. i lick her pussy she moan loudly. She was enjoying it! About to shoot my load, ask her can cim anot, she say ok loh. Finally shoot all my cums on her mouth.

Name: Li Li
Boob:36b
Body:7/10
Bj:6.5/10 (can be improved)
Fj:8/10 (willing to change position)
Cim:Yes
Damage:60 for 2 shot
RTF:yes, if hv time
Condom on ur own

Bro, those who interested on Li Li can PM or email mi at
[email protected]
Thks! ( number collecters pls dun ask mi for contact )

LoveLove08
03-06-2008, 04:17 PM
Hi..bro...had pm u already? can't wait to try this milf....hehe...thank you...

SexSlave
04-06-2008, 11:08 PM
Hey bro can pm me the number

tzr250sg
05-06-2008, 10:22 AM
Bro, care to share?
Thks in advance!

ahwind
06-06-2008, 09:03 PM
hiz bro, i already PM or email you the contact number liao!

Hoterik
07-06-2008, 04:11 PM
Bro, interested in your contact.
Thks:)

SEX-NEWBIE
07-06-2008, 11:42 PM
bro, can share her ctc, feel horny after yr FR :D
yr PM was full, i can't PM you :o

sexaddicted
08-06-2008, 12:57 AM
Yo bro can share this milf as i never try before leh......hee hee me still green bird.

happyfivestars
08-06-2008, 01:16 AM
Bro, please PM me her contacts. Horny until balls gonna burst liaoz.

CuMoN_i_want
08-06-2008, 01:33 AM
Bro, please PM me contact too :D

ahwind
08-06-2008, 01:51 PM
bro, sorry that my PM is full. I already PM u all the
contact liao.

beyond the sky
08-06-2008, 02:04 PM
PM full. not able to get across

devourer
08-06-2008, 02:06 PM
interested in this lobang. but pm full.

Fox1978
08-06-2008, 03:48 PM
bro. care to share li li contact no.

dths056
11-06-2008, 03:28 PM
Bro,
Can trouble you to PM me the contact no of this Lili if she still around?
Thankzzz

keparat
11-06-2008, 03:45 PM
wooo another good MILF

satan666
12-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Fr on lili

Thanks for TS for the contact, as promised for the FR, em i will cut it short, cos i am kinda busy and will be away soon to france..

lily

Looks: 4/10
figure: 7/10
boobs: dunno wat size, not for boobs lover size (sagging)
bbbj: 6/10 (can improve, lack of suction)
frenching: she say she dun like so never do.
painting: allow, but got abit funny smell, not so bad la
fingering: allow too.. very nice and tight
FJ: 9/10 (very tight and wet, cum very easily)
CIM: she say must pay extra $10 (so never do lor, - point since i am not inform about the extra charges.. :mad:
Age: i never ask but she got tell me shes a PDMM so expect it to be abit older.
GFE: ok ok only.. but she never rush.. very service oriented in the sence of service. not very girlfren feeling..

Damge: $60+$20 room

RTF: i will if i have the time.. cos of the tight pussy.. thats wat i care about.. so bros, can try her, not bad, maybe only i dun click well with her nia.. well she said she will be in SG for 2 Years.. so enjoy ur time then..

sam_sam
12-06-2008, 09:20 PM
Bro, share share leh.. pm me her contact ok THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH

jeff18031983
14-06-2008, 02:29 AM
hi bro can e mail me the number at [email protected] or PM me

keparat
14-06-2008, 02:46 AM
Fr for LiLi

Thanks to TS got the number for LiLi

Looks: 4/10(long hair waist length, quite slim)
figure: 6/10 (surprise to see tat figure at her age n 1 child, quite maintain)
boobs: Should be Cup B lah (abit saggy drop type)
bbbj: 6/10 (good and will to do more if request)
painting: allow (spiky forest)
fingering: allow (quite WET)
FJ: 5/10 (willing to do any position if request, very patient n dont rush time)
GFE: like wat bro satan666 say is true
"ok ok only.. but she never rush.. very service oriented in the sence of service. not very girlfren feeling.. "
RTF: for guys who like tight pussy should go find her

Damge: $60+$20/2shots

damai
14-06-2008, 03:42 AM
bro, your PM is full. can Pm me her contacts? thanks.

happyfivestars
14-06-2008, 03:01 PM
Just had a session with Li Li.

When reached designated hotel, got room first and went up to shower. Lots of moaning from the neighboring rooms make me damn horny. Had my shower and dry up, sms her the room and waited for her. Peeped outside the door while waiting and saw a few chio bus walked by with their customers. Then ding dong, Li Li has arrived wearing this hot red dress, G-string and a nice pair of sexy heels.

She is in her 30's (late i guess cos she looked haggard) but nevertheless I already decided its better to do her from behind. Showered me and played with my didi, though she not good looking but didi is definitely thinking otherwise with her expert handling. Played around for a while in the shower then dry up and hit the bed.

She gave me a nice soothing yet steamy balls & Dick massage then went down for a BBBJ. I fingered her and darn the bros were right, there was a slight salty smell so i decided no painting today. Continue to finger and raba her while she BBBJ. Her tongue is going around places down south, AR etc. Then she beh tahan give me that CFM look (too bad for the face) and begged me to F**K her. Ok, she capped me and start riding me cow girl. Changed a few positions, reverse cow girl, scissors, doggie until she shagged out. Told me she tired so i changed to missionary. Rammed her until she was screaming, bet the ppl outside can hear like how i was listening to the others earlier on. Damn stim, see her moaning and squirming so rammed harder and faster. Then shagged out pull off the CD and told her to BBBJ me. Didi very strong today, BBBJ until she damn tired then end off HJ cos her neck hurts already hee hee.

Only did this 1 shot today cos her face really not my type. But her service is still good, will recc for bros who likes service and doggie (must have big girth bros, cos a bit loose liaoz) Her nip sucking is power also!!!

Not gonna give rating cos dunno how to compare her, first time try someone her age (or look her age). Nvm tonight CO come back liaoz, sms me before she board plane this morning she wants my homework many many times tonight hahahha. I luv my woman Muacks!!!

harpoon
14-06-2008, 05:33 PM
Actually tried her 2 weeks ago & only found time to write a brief FR. My honest opinion is that for $60 over 2 hours cum massage, shouldn't complain too much. I doubt she is anywhere in her early 30s. My guess she's anywhere between 38 to 42. A super horny lady who is very accomodating. Maybe I had her in the morning, she being fresh & not tired, was able to service me well. Done everything during the 2 hours from licking, digging & ramming. Quite an enjoyable session for that kind of money. Finally, just want to elaborate, she may not be a looker but her service is quite commendable. Having said that, it takes 2 to clap. It's all about chemistry, If you treat a lady nice, she will surely service you like a king :) Worth a try but if you are into good looks..then she is definately not your cup of tea.

Name: Li Li
Body:6/10
Bj:6/10 (can be improved)
Fj:8/10 (willing to change position)
Cim:Yes
Damage:60 for 2 shot
RTF:nope plenty more gals awaiting
Condom on ur own

Canon74
16-06-2008, 10:36 PM
Fr on lili

Thanks to Bro AhWind for the contact, as promised for the FR. I will cut it short. Called her after work sometime last week.

Looks: 4/10
figure: 6/10
boobs: Should be B
bbbj: 6/10
frenching: never do.
painting: never do.
fingering: allow, she love it.
FJ: 9/10 (very tight and wet, cum very easily)
Age: think 38?? i never ask but she told me she's a PDMM.
GFE: i dun feel any.
Massage: 8/10

RTF: no, maybe i dun click well with her.

Only did this 1 shot cos i find her face really not my type and maybe also too tired. But her service is still good.

ahwind
20-06-2008, 09:05 PM
Juz to inform, Li Li agree to take malay n indian bro as she never try before!

lonelytonight
26-06-2008, 01:45 AM
Thanks bro ahwind for the contact.

Booked a session with her 2 weeks back. Got to the designated H81. Sms her when I got the room. She arrive in a while. But was very disappointed when I saw her. Did not even cum. But I must say that her massage is good. Below is my FR as promised:

Looks: 3/10
figure: 4/10
boobs: B
bbbj: 6/10
frenching: never.
painting: never.
fingering: never.
FJ: 7/10 (very tight and wet, cum very easily)
GFE: Nope.
Massage: 8/10
RTF: Definately not.

ahwind
20-07-2008, 12:51 PM
hiz bro, Li Li have come back! Interested bro, can PM
mi or email mi at [email protected]

the_e_ones
16-10-2008, 02:32 PM
FR dated 14 Oct 08

First and foremost will like to thanks Bro ahwind for Li Li's contact number... Bro ahwind, if you are reading this, please post something and PM me so that i can up your points...:cool:

Had Li Li's number for quite sometime already... did not have a chance to try until now... so here's goes...

Was feeling damn horny today... wanted a budget bonk with two shots... called up quite a few gals but non was available... finally managed to fix one appointment with Li Li at 3 pm... after fixing the appointment, came in here to check on her thread and was rather apprehensive with some of the comments... however the horniness took over and i proceeded with the session...

Reached F Hotel, booked room and smsed her... she was a bit late but okay lah... first impression... have to agree with some of the Bros here that she is really not a looker... but if you are damn horny... still bonkable lah...

Both stripped and i took a good look at her body... rather tall and slim lady, not much fat, just a tiny bit around the tummy area, complexion was rather tan due to Singapore sun i guess...

Her pair of boob were like any other MILF's, rather soft and 100% natural. Nipples are big and brown... suprisingly her pubic hairs are rather fine, like those from young gals...

In the shower room, Li Li was quite good in cleaning... after a good clean, started to give me a bbbj... i have jokingly said that i may shot in her mouth as my tank was quite full... she gamingly said that 没问题... as long as you are shiok... thus one round CIM with her hands messaging my balls!!! Quite high i must said. :p

Out on the bed, Li Li did not offered any massage, i wasn't in the mood too... maybe she was not a looker thus did not try hard to KC her, we merely lie on the bed, chat and watch a repeat Jacky Wu's programme...

After a while, started to play with her nipples and then proceeded to finger her... and slowly the gentle fingering turned into a rather rough finger fuck... and she seem to enjoy it... the finger fuck ended with my right index and middle fingers wet and sticky!!!

Second round was a normal bonk with two positions; missionary and side entry. Her audio was quite commendable, hear already also high...

My recommendation... only for serious MILF lovers... not a looker but also not ugly lah... a very obliging lady who is quite willing to satisfy any desires your have (no raw please!!!). i understand that she is also available for AJ... so please check with her...

cheers and enjoy...i did. :cool: