PDA

View Full Version : Is it a norm now to pay upfront before action starts?

hundan
03-02-2022, 08:48 PM
As above. Its there a way to pay only after services?

kieso4
03-02-2022, 08:50 PM
Earn your trust from the ML.
Some MLs scare kena 霸王餐

evoralliart
03-02-2022, 08:56 PM
Earn your trust from the ML.
Some MLs scare kena 霸王餐

Ya agree. Just sharing experiences here as well. My current ML, after like 2-3 visits. Been paying her the entrance and everything tgt after the deed.

Trust is the word;)

afterburn
03-02-2022, 10:38 PM
Ya agree. Just sharing experiences here as well. My current ML, after like 2-3 visits. Been paying her the entrance and everything tgt after the deed.

Trust is the word;)

After you return a few times, the ML would have no problem with you paying just before you go off. She's confident that you're not going to run away.

In fact, sometimes i got not enough cash (red notes) for the *ahem* can still opt to pay the short $10/20 next time, lol. How's that?

But certain shops have procedure of collecting entrance right at the counter, that one no choice lah.

ApacheOne
03-02-2022, 10:42 PM
The only way is to insist your way, else walk away....:D

Based on seniors sharing this should be the way but I ever got inside after arranging my own side, booking and so small head took over. Turned out ok. Service was delivered with no surprises. When RTF no need to pay upfront. And that also was only one ML from referral FR, plus she is owo so no entrance fee.
So overall, TS, my opinion is it depends on situation but definitely should not be the new normal.

MichaelWinn
03-02-2022, 11:00 PM
Based on seniors sharing this should be the way but I ever got inside after arranging my own side, booking and so small head took over. Turned out ok. Service was delivered with no surprises. When RTF no need to pay upfront. And that also was only one ML from referral FR, plus she is owo so no entrance fee.
So overall, TS, my opinion is it depends on situation but definitely should not be the new normal.

if not enough cash, i kena ml who follow me to atm downstairs to draw cash,one guy even wallet and ic detain by ml. i saw with my own eyes

jikikoh
03-02-2022, 11:19 PM
if not enough cash, i kena ml who follow me to atm downstairs to draw cash,one guy even wallet and ic detain by ml. i saw with my own eyes

It normal. Maybe just that the trust is not yet build up brw u & the ML. After a few more visit if still like that, might as well don’t support.

MichaelWinn
03-02-2022, 11:37 PM
It normal. Maybe just that the trust is not yet build up brw u & the ML. After a few more visit if still like that, might as well don’t support.

that ml is a scam queen she got many stunts, she play fake police also, her husband come knock on door claim av checking etc lol

Peacekeeping
03-02-2022, 11:39 PM
I teach you one trick. Always tell her you never give money upfront and make her vouch her service will be good after you give her the money. Double check whether she provide the services as advertised. If she promise you will be good then higher chance she’s a good catch. If she kick up a fuss then confirm she is bad attitude. This method is not fail proof. Also depends on your experience.

MichaelWinn
03-02-2022, 11:47 PM
I teach you one trick. Always tell her you never give money upfront and make her vouch her service will be good after you give her the money. Double check whether she provide the services as advertised. If she promise you will be good then higher chance she’s a good catch. If she kick up a fuss then confirm she is bad attitude. This method is not fail proof. Also depends on your experience.

if you pay first and then service no good, you can ask for half refund
this trick works because one of my friends threathen to call police if she does not refund half, she was scared so she returned half the money , of course after this she will blacklist you so you no need to visit her anymore lol

Peacekeeping
03-02-2022, 11:57 PM
if you pay first and then service no good, you can ask for half refund
this trick works because one of my friends threathen to call police if she does not refund half, she was scared so she returned half the money , of course after this she will blacklist you so you no need to visit her anymore lol

Good. Your friend is a graduate from university of society :)

MichaelWinn
04-02-2022, 01:25 AM
Good. Your friend is a graduate from university of society :)

He did it at orchard towers level 3..he shouted at ml and pretend to call 999..the ml refund him half the money...of course the ml blacklist him forever

jikikoh
04-02-2022, 06:14 AM
that ml is a scam queen she got many stunts, she play fake police also, her husband come knock on door claim av checking etc lol

Wah which shop sia? Care to share? I would like to see how the policeman look like.

ihatealll
04-02-2022, 08:49 AM
So far it has always been "pay after" for me.

HomeDelete
04-02-2022, 10:08 AM

Are you sure? This is serious crime leh, impersonating police officer. SPF don't take this lightly and may probably investigate this, you sure this is whats happening? Or you anyhow talk cock on this platform?