PDA

View Full Version : who comes first?

SammyLee88
03-02-2022, 07:37 PM
When you make love, who usually comes first? Do you have a preference?
I need clitoral stimulation to reach orgasm so my boy either stroke me with his fingers or go down on me to give me an orgasm. So most of the time, I prefer me to come first.

Bangster
04-02-2022, 01:47 AM
I need clitoral stimulation to reach orgasm so my boy either stroke me with his fingers or go down on me to give me an orgasm. So most of the time, I prefer me to come first.

The bus comes first..thats why i always missed the bus because I eat the pussy till no night no day

By the way your Engrish improved leh! Clitoral sia!

No more the Malaysian engrish-translate by chinese stanlard

Kianight
04-02-2022, 01:52 AM
The bus comes first..thats why i always missed the bus because I eat the pussy till no night no day

By the way your Engrish improved leh! Clitoral sia!

No more the Malaysian engrish-translate by chinese stanlard

Eh "many childs" is which country engrish ah? :D

Loverfight
04-02-2022, 04:18 AM
U mean cum instead of come?

fillerup
05-02-2022, 11:49 PM
You let your boyfriend cum in your backside first. After that he will let you experience prostate induced ejaculation which only MEN can get.

Anonyabc
06-02-2022, 03:23 AM
If is new lover usually I let her cum first cos to me, men very easy cum one la..lol

accounts2019
06-02-2022, 05:19 AM

Your dick is so small until you think it is your clit?

SammyLee88
07-02-2022, 01:18 PM
U mean cum instead of come?

who is taking the first initiative to start...hehe

for my experience, mostly are guys, i have too many fl in sugarbook and tinder

SammyLee88
07-02-2022, 01:19 PM
just wish to know majority people who sex which situation will occur

SammyLee88
07-02-2022, 01:21 PM
If is new lover usually I let her cum first cos to me, men very easy cum one la..lol

girl needs time to achieve the state, is slower

victorlee10
07-02-2022, 01:35 PM
I think all guys would want their woman to cum first. Reality is most of the time the guy will cum first

Need4Speed1
07-02-2022, 02:00 PM
I think all guys would want their woman to cum first. Reality is most of the time the guy will cum first

Not really. When I used to have car sex with married co-worker. Usually same routine. I will lick her. She would then get on top of me. She would come amazing pretty fast. 5 minutes or less.

For me it’s hard to cum when woman on top. Not sure why. So we would do missionary sometimes and I would cum inside her. but it’s kind of hard too in car. She would often blow me and I would cum. Just seeing her sucking me and seeing her diamond wedding ring was a real turn on.

thedevil666
07-02-2022, 02:57 PM
Gone past the stage of challenging who comes first. Have to learn to give and take. Some times my gf will just ask me to finger her till cum. She only want to make out don’t want the sex. I obliged as long as she happy. Some times she blow me without asking for anything in return also.

I think girls will come faster than guys if the right conditions are met. Guys, less those with PE, should usually take longer time. After all, we get to control when we climax since we do the job. The girls unless they are riding to control the sensation, cannot stop or delay cumming even if they want to.

Anonyabc
07-02-2022, 03:21 PM
Not really. When I used to have car sex with married co-worker. Usually same routine. I will lick her. She would then get on top of me. She would come amazing pretty fast. 5 minutes or less.

For me it’s hard to cum when woman on top. Not sure why. So we would do missionary sometimes and I would cum inside her. but it’s kind of hard too in car. She would often blow me and I would cum. Just seeing her sucking me and seeing her diamond wedding ring was a real turn on.

That's the interesting thing about humans, everyone has differences here and there. That's how some appear to fit and some not. Just need to learn on the fly..

WinterMelonTree
07-02-2022, 05:06 PM
From experience, if you can make your lady cum hard and cum first, she will be willing to give her best-est shot at making you cum.

All the stuff that would otherwise be off-limit, will suddenly be ok. :)

2Spades
07-02-2022, 05:11 PM
just wish to know majority people who sex which situation will occur

What toking you?

Stanleestanlee
11-02-2022, 12:06 PM
From experience, if you can make your lady cum hard and cum first, she will be willing to give her best-est shot at making you cum.

All the stuff that would otherwise be off-limit, will suddenly be ok. :)

Agreed totally.

curious11
11-02-2022, 12:27 PM

same here. always let my lady have a couple of orgasm before she touches my bro haha. lady’s first.

fomalu
11-02-2022, 05:16 PM
I thought it is the "chicken or egg comes first" question :D

SerflySGR
11-02-2022, 06:48 PM

Come to think of it:

When you make love, do you look in the mirror?

Who do you think of?

SammyLee88
14-02-2022, 07:46 PM
according to my experience after so many fwb in sugarbook.live, guy will mostly comes first

SammyLee88
14-02-2022, 07:47 PM
same here. always let my lady have a couple of orgasm before she touches my bro haha. lady’s first.

i prefer this but my guy will not let me first

SammyLee88
14-02-2022, 07:49 PM
various people has different opinions for sex things

SammyLee88
14-02-2022, 07:50 PM
That's the interesting thing about humans, everyone has differences here and there. That's how some appear to fit and some not. Just need to learn on the fly..

achieve flying is the final state of sexperience