PDA

View Full Version : Guys with Wife or Good GF still look for pros or flings. Why

megaman69
31-05-2008, 12:17 PM
Just curious about it.
Alot of my friends whom is settle down with a wife or GF that's good and some of them quite Chio but outside still looking for pros or flings.
Why is it so?

I myself got a OC that's presentable, but times i look for flings or pros too.
Ever got ditch by gals b4 during my younger days, and always had wish to have a good OC. The problems is now having a good OC but i change for the worst..?
Does it links to age too?
I am in my late twenties but during my earrly twenties not that despo for gals only within these 2 years. Especially in office flings, SYT outside...
Bros out there free to give suggestion to this discussion, any bros also behaving the same way?:confused::confused:

jerrystockton
31-05-2008, 12:28 PM
Everyday eat shark fin will get bore also, sometimes will feel like want to eat other dishes....:D

WET WATER
31-05-2008, 12:46 PM
well wat to do.. we man sometimes just don't understand even ourselves!! going for excitment?:rolleyes: got that extra $$ to go around??:confused: me tooo. like you also got a nice and chio partner.. but at time still look for other girls.. maybe just to fill up our missing feeling or what??:(

Souledge
31-05-2008, 12:59 PM
haha everyday eat rice... once a while also wan to eat noodles mah :D:D

ddog
31-05-2008, 01:15 PM
some guys are genetically programmed to spread their seeds.

EtherC
31-05-2008, 01:24 PM
If men are truly monogamous in nature, we wouldn't have invented the Islamic rule of having 4 wives? Nor will there be suicide bombers blowing themselves to kingdom cometh for their afterlife virgins. Also the words Harem or Concubine will cease to exist if we are?

khoo
31-05-2008, 01:29 PM
Maybe the OC or GF can't satisfy him or maybe it could be lust that make guys look for fling.

analog
31-05-2008, 01:43 PM
There are quite a few bros on this board who are in fact kmarries but get NO SEX from their other half. This is not as strange as it sounds. If not chiong, how top release?
Stay in the marriage for the kids. Wife is crap, what to do?

And spare us all the "why did you marry her" crap please. My wife was a sex maniac when we married, now she's a mommy and a complete prude. Women change and its impossible when dating to predict how and in which way they will change...its a pure gamble.

Life, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
:)
Jim

hang37
31-05-2008, 02:11 PM
Everyday eat shark fin will get bore also, sometimes will feel like want to eat other dishes....:D

haha everyday eat rice... once a while also wan to eat noodles mah :D:D

AGREED!!!! my ex is a top model (not like those local gals who did some mag shoot then call themself model) i also once awhile eat "outside food" :p

SammyHulk
31-05-2008, 02:12 PM
Tis is a gene (hi testosterone lvl)4 being a man.:D The instinct 2 hunt n 'immerse curiousity' in opp sex physically. Tats y during e vintage times, men r known 2 keep concubines n modern men, mistresses.:D

Tis got noting 2 do abt love. Juz pure attractions.;) or else forums like these won flourish.

vkoolboi
31-05-2008, 03:05 PM
I think it will be good for men to tell their wives truthfully that men just love sex, wild sex and more sex with same attractive woman and then moving on to more women.

Like that, if they accept then when married already, she will be more tolerant of their men eating occassionally outside.

sexhorny
31-05-2008, 03:39 PM

totally agreed we man are born to fuck a lot of women and make them have children with u. u settle for 1 woman good for u but for us who bonk a lot of women we are born to be like a king. look at my post of marrying a thai girls my friend kept 3 as mistress and fuck them at the same time and want to have babies with them.
i think true love is very important but for guys with no looks no money no talent for sweet talk which chio girls would like to be with you. be realistic. that y i love to fool around and i told myself never fuck sg girls cos they so snobbish

stmapede
31-05-2008, 03:43 PM

sexhorny
31-05-2008, 03:43 PM
There are quite a few bros on this board who are in fact kmarries but get NO SEX from their other half. This is not as strange as it sounds. If not chiong, how top release?
Stay in the marriage for the kids. Wife is crap, what to do?

And spare us all the "why did you marry her" crap please. My wife was a sex maniac when we married, now she's a mommy and a complete prude. Women change and its impossible when dating to predict how and in which way they will change...its a pure gamble.

Life, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
:)
Jim

totally agree i got a friend who have no blow job from his wife and he kept argue that man without blowjob is like a walking dead man. he want to do everything with his wife but wife kept saying dirty if u want ask other to do it for u. wtf . no bj might as well not marry u in the first place

sexhorny
31-05-2008, 03:46 PM
at least thai girls are willing to do cim with u

loster
31-05-2008, 04:19 PM
I agree. Cos my wife dun wanna have sex with me and take me for granted. That's y i fling to have the feeling of love again. And people do not take me for granted. Just gt myself a 19yr old "fren"...

honybro
31-05-2008, 10:34 PM
hey bro of SBF,

let just say is not about faithful to 1 person only..even history tell us the China Emperor need more than 1 wife or even other ruler of different countries..if we cant be emperor nowadays..we still try to be one whenever we can..the more the merrier..haha cheers

MimeBoxer
31-05-2008, 11:40 PM
Just curious about it.
Alot of my friends whom is settle down with a wife or GF that's good and some of them quite Chio but outside still looking for pros or flings.
Why is it so?

Ever got ditch by gals b4 during my younger days, and always had wish to have a good OC. The problems is now having a good OC but i change for the worst..?
I am in my late twenties but during my earrly twenties not that despo for gals only within these 2 years. Especially in office flings, SYT outside...
Bros out there free to give suggestion to this discussion, any bros also behaving the same way?:confused::confused:

If any bros here can recall The Infamous Hugh Grant Incident?
Hugh Grant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Grant#Public_scandals)

CowLevel
01-06-2008, 12:10 AM
I think they just feel insecure.. Or maybe just wanna have fun..

themum08
01-06-2008, 12:15 AM
I agree with some of the bros here that we just want to try other dishes sometime but at the end of the day we will still go back to our OC or GF.;)

mr.zouk
01-06-2008, 01:46 AM

Haha, that better should read that ALL guys are genetically programmed that way. ;)

Additionally there's the fact that we humans in general are most attracted by things that we actually don't possess in a very moment. And vice versa gradually start loosing the interest in the things we already have. OC is no exception there.

Like that you always will have the fever to bonk other ladies around. Some can control that desire, some cannot. It's just human.

PepeReina
01-06-2008, 12:01 PM
It's Darwin Theory. Males are ingrained to spread his genes around...:D

84gunner
01-06-2008, 02:10 PM
Realistically speaking, men & women can never be equal. Look at it physically, man & woman are "constructed" differently. A Simple example, men are physically stronger than women. Emotionally, men & women are very different creatures too!

Look at Asia's (excluding SGP) culture. Traditionally, which country / culture didn't allow more than 1 wife, or having concubines? Even Europe's history had kings / warlords having more than 1 woman!

I would say it is the ang mohs that started the civil & administration about equality. But the extremists / female rights groups' over-indulgence / obesessions brought it all to another level. Another simple example, men can go topless and walk along corridors / on the streets. Can women? They'll say it's female modesty, dignity, etc etc. So is that still equal? Look at the African tribes / cannibals. Don't their women also go around topless? Their men & women cover their reproducive organs, and they all go around topless everywhere, regardless of male or female.

It is nature, that the male spread their seeds, to reproduce offsprings, to carry on the next generation. Regardless of whether it's human or other animals, this is nature. So, the civil administration that controls or restricts the "spreading of seeds" via more than 1 woman, actually goes against nature. So the men (human) now, somehow, has to "control" or balance their natural instinct / inclination to conform to the legal boundaries, to save himself!

I do not condone physical violence / abuse towards women, therefore, I agree to the civil administration, or laws, protecting the women from physical violence / abuse. But, I would say, I feel it is the over-indulgence / obsession of such protection and talks about equality that leads to the situation today. Some Govts know about it too, but they can't just U-turn the laws like that. Otherwise, they're gonna be toppled & lose their positions, powers, authority, repect, etc etc. So, give the women too much powers, this is what they end up with.

If u look at many other countries in Asia, they are also legally allowed to have only 1 wife. But many men still have more than 1, the legal wife knows about it, but just accept it or just didn't make too much fuss about it. It seems it's in SGP that there's more hoo-ha about it, and the talk about equality, blah blah blah.

I had a casual chat with a middle-aged female lawyer recently, and she made a very good statement (in my opinion): "If they wanna talk about Rights, they should oso talk about their Obligations. If they wanna talk about Freedom, they should oso talk about the Price!"

In law of nature & the society, there has to be give & take. Yes, u have your Rights, but u have Obligations too. U can't have everything & don't give, u can't have yr cake & eat it. U must give out something too. But there's many pple out there who indulge so much into their Rights, they didn't look at they Obligations. Talk about Freedom, there is a Price to pay. Countries / societies who had gone through periods of turmoil / unrest & gained peace & stability recently, will know what price they paid for Freeom, Peace & Stability. It is the ignorant, arrogant spoilt brats (youngsters) who think they had great education, certificates, etc etc, thought they know everything & start chanting about this so-called Rights & Freedom. Over-indulge that much into it, 1 of the long-term risks & consequences is self-destruction / self-extinction!

So if a gal / woman were to challenge me, how would I feel if my gf / wife go "eat" outside? I will reply, as far as I am concerned, men & women are not equal, so this cannot be compared, it's not comparing apple with apple. If they wanna talk about their Rights (esp. legal rights in SGP), then please oso see if they have fulfilled their (moral) Obligations, though these obligations are not legislated.

best123
01-06-2008, 02:17 PM
very well said! Fully agree with yr points bro..

84gunner
01-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Simple,

1) The forbidden fruit always taste sweeter.
2) It is proven in history till now that men will never be satisfy with only one partner. Its mens nature.

妻不如妾,妾不如偷!

slyer
01-06-2008, 02:51 PM
when i'm single i will go look for FL/pros/flings and i tell myself once i have a gf i must Be faithful to gf.

but then when i have gf, i still can't stop the crave to looke for flings/ pro :( life is like that.. humans are always not satisfied with what they have and want more :D

longwinter
01-06-2008, 03:01 PM
when i'm single i will go look for FL/pros/flings and i tell myself once i have a gf i must Be faithful to gf.

but then when i have gf, i still can't stop the crave to looke for flings/ pro :( life is like that.. humans are always not satisfied with what they have and want more :D

once u hav come to taste of the sweetness of the forbidden fruit, can u stop the cravin for it?

Maybe initially when have gf, u will stop, but after a while, u will wan to taste the forbidden fruit again de lor. :D

got WL/FL ask me when u have a gf le, will u stop all these activities, l smiled and didnt replied back cos l oso dun noe lor.

shuaige84
01-06-2008, 08:16 PM
thou i have gf now i still look for FL discreetly to avoid being caught by gf:D hard to kick the habit. as there is this saying : a leopard never change its spots :D its true for me :p

Toyota Honda
01-06-2008, 09:45 PM
Bros here, let me say something and debate.

There is a saying that..
Men who were very 'guai' (doesn't fool ard) before marriage or in the younger days tends to stray after marriages.

while guys who flirt and sleep ard are less likely to stray after marriage.

yandaoking
01-06-2008, 11:40 PM
I think the main difference between OC and pros in bed is: You serve your OC whereas pros serve you.

yandaoking

goodpartner
02-06-2008, 12:49 AM
Men who were very 'guai' (doesn't fool ard) before marriage or in the younger days tends to stray after marriages.

This one I tend to agree ;)

For the guai guai type, it only takes ONE bite of the forbidden fruit to fall on the dark side - whether an accidental trip to GL or an opportunitistic fling.

Then, with the internet and "social networking" aspect of it being more pervasive in our generation, the fallen jedi can easily find (and will seek) "comfort" with birds of the same feather... so online sex forums like SBF contributes to that trend. Whether the owners agree or not is another debate too.

That's why we're all here right?! Cum'on... :D

MeiEnQianEn
02-06-2008, 01:50 AM
hahhaha.. i think its the hunt that excites us men...well.. at least that is in my case. The process of "hunting" and nabbing the "prey".. is the conquest.. hahhaha

slyer
02-06-2008, 10:19 AM
once u hav come to taste of the sweetness of the forbidden fruit, can u stop the cravin for it?

Maybe initially when have gf, u will stop, but after a while, u will wan to taste the forbidden fruit again de lor.

got WL/FL ask me when u have a gf le, will u stop all these activities, l smiled and didnt replied back cos l oso dun noe lor.

haha true true. i can't stop the crave for more forbidden fruits :D

guys every time eat the same dish will feel sian so we will go explore greater variety of dishes :D
last time 1 FL ask if i gt gf i say yes then she say y u still go look for FL :rolleyes:

another time 1 FL ask the same qn i say no gf, then she say u look cute y no gf :rolleyes:

seems like no matter what answer i give the FL not satisfied. next time i better don't answer their qn

oralgal
02-06-2008, 11:02 AM
This is the thing!
i am not a chio gals perhaps my customer or fb wives n gf nice figure n chio then me but they tend to meet me for real game once in two months....
u know wht they said, its to change appetite another thing after thau ciak liao....go bek can treat wife or gf better....coz of GUILTY!!!!!:D
coz, some of them, thier wife dun reli have sex wif them nowadays, n dun perform certain things/ actions to please them...so mah come out n thau ciak lo!!!!!
:rolleyes:

sexhorny
02-06-2008, 11:29 AM
but i think if i have the chance to eat shark fin or bird nest (beautiful wife and happy family) true love is better eveyday i think i wont stray away. but i dun think i would have the chance. no look and no money bo bian need to find fl to release.

sexhorny
02-06-2008, 11:37 AM
and most of sg girls are piratical . they are nicer to handsome guys and sweet talk guys. no look and no sweet talk they tend to look down. do u all agree? cos my friend who has looks told me a chio bu glaze at him while at mrt i dun have that experience how i wish i have the look of bradd pitt.

Wins88
02-06-2008, 12:38 PM
I think it will be good for men to tell their wives truthfully that men just love sex, wild sex and more sex with same attractive woman and then moving on to more women.

Like that, if they accept then when married already, she will be more tolerant of their men eating occassionally outside.

Bro, that's like IMPOSSIBLE! No women can accept this. WOMEN cant share. Selfish creatures. If women (and not men) learnt how to build a fire during prehistoric times - we will still be in the stone ages!

roslee7
02-06-2008, 01:36 PM
hi, i dont agreed with etherC. Althought ia m not muslim but i disagree with a comment about muslim can married 4. Everyone thinking that its advantages for them to marry 4 but if you looks into the history, you must know why prophet muhammad marry 4 wife. There's a reason in it. But if you look around us, more worse guy by having mistress in china or everywhere. At least , islam do legal way. Hope i am not offending you guys. cheers. Its just a stereotype to some. They taught that muslim guys also fling around. But to marry a 4 wife , is also depends. I mean, why i want to marry 4 wife? I guess any religion can marry as much as they can right?

aces68
02-06-2008, 01:40 PM

There is a saying that..

I have heard of this saying also, but honestly I think it only applies if the girl you marry is super-sexed minded.
If the OC is like what most bros here have, then I think LL no choice but have to stray also..:p

What will you do if your OC tell you :-
1. No frenching - cos very wet
2. No licking - cos it's dirty (well some guys don't mind but for the pussy lickers, this is torture esp if your OC got full brazilian wax :o, then you wonder why the heck did she get waxed in the first place if you don't get to enjoy it)
3. No BJ - cos dirty (no need to even talk about BBBJ liao)
4. Only insert and cummm (like dildo machine :()

I think if you kena any one of the above taboo already quite chiam, but if kena all 4 of the above (like myself :mad:), might as well become monk immediately..correct or not..so how not to eat outside ??

Just my 2 cents worth !

EtherC
02-06-2008, 02:46 PM
What are you disagreeing about?
a) That man is polygamous by nature
b) Muslim law allows marriage of up to 4 wives
c)Muslim martyrs get their houri in the afterlife

I never said that it is advantageous to have 4 wives. In fact the Quran advises Muslims to marry only the number they can justly treat with a maximum cap of 4, which I feel is a very enlightened form of thought that acknowledges the weakness that men have for women and a good sociological application to the tumultuous times in which Islam was founded. The prophet himself had 12 wives(some are for political reasons naturally). No problem either as he could afford it and he wasn't a monk!

It is the civil laws & modern Christianity(influenced by greek culture) that bind us to monogamy. It is not that bad a move considering that Man is over utilizing Earth's natural resources. Allowing too much of our progeny only accelerates resource depletion. Perhaps in the future after horrible world wars when the population of males drop drastically we will start taking multiple wives again.

hi, i dont agreed with etherC. Althought ia m not muslim but i disagree with a comment about muslim can married 4. Everyone thinking that its advantages for them to marry 4 but if you looks into the history, you must know why prophet muhammad marry 4 wife. There's a reason in it. But if you look around us, more worse guy by having mistress in china or everywhere. At least , islam do legal way. Hope i am not offending you guys. cheers. Its just a stereotype to some. They taught that muslim guys also fling around. But to marry a 4 wife , is also depends. I mean, why i want to marry 4 wife? I guess any religion can marry as much as they can right?

aces68
02-06-2008, 05:22 PM
This is the thing!
i am not a chio gals perhaps my customer or fb wives n gf nice figure n chio then me but they tend to meet me for real game once in two months....
u know wht they said, its to change appetite another thing after thau ciak liao....go bek can treat wife or gf better....coz of GUILTY!!!!!:D
coz, some of them, thier wife dun reli have sex wif them nowadays, n dun perform certain things/ actions to please them...so mah come out n thau ciak lo!!!!!

sis oralgal, so got chance to tau chiak with you or not ?:rolleyes:

nolucknoob
02-06-2008, 05:28 PM
I think the main difference between OC and pros in bed is: You serve your OC whereas pros serve you.

yandaoking

quite true. there's many a times where my OC only lets me finger her to her satisfaction, but refuses me entrance by saying that she's tired already, & make my cock stand the whole nite. she dun allow me to paint her tho.:(

but with a FL, i can try all sorts of things with her, even boink her in the slightly cramped shower room & shoot my load all over her body. my oc dun even allow me to shoot my load on her tummy. :o

vkoolboi
02-06-2008, 10:42 PM
This is the thing!

Got chance to try you out? Can pm me for your service and price?

longwinter
03-06-2008, 12:26 AM
haha true true. i can't stop the crave for more forbidden fruits :D

guys every time eat the same dish will feel sian so we will go explore greater variety of dishes :D
last time 1 FL ask if i gt gf i say yes then she say y u still go look for FL :rolleyes:

another time 1 FL ask the same qn i say no gf, then she say u look cute y no gf :rolleyes:

seems like no matter what answer i give the FL not satisfied. next time i better don't answer their qn

ya lo, that is why sumtime jus dun answer them back, giv them a smile back, can riaos..

sumtime they ask de questions very funny and weird one, let me tio stunned oso, so l jus keep quiet and smile, leavin a air of mystery.

longwinter
03-06-2008, 12:33 AM

There is a saying that..

cos the 2nd kind of guys, probably had enuf of the fun liao and see enuf of such things le.

but as for me, l still dun noe abt myself, whether l still will continue to stray after my marriage. :D

goodpartner
03-06-2008, 12:42 AM
Bro, that's like IMPOSSIBLE! No women can accept this. WOMEN cant share. Selfish creatures. If women (and not men) learnt how to build a fire during prehistoric times - we will still be in the stone ages!

Hmmm... I wonder if wife or GF was a WL, will she be more receptive to her partner eating outside once a while?

colins
03-06-2008, 12:59 AM
Bro goodpartner, I suspect in that case, the ex-WL wife or gf will be even more sensitive cos you got 'previous case' (else how to find WL as gf). And when you go eat outside, she'll give even more crap cos there is additional reason to feel insecure and think that you eat outside becos she was WL and therefore less dear to you.

84gunner
03-06-2008, 09:59 PM

There is a saying that..

When I was working in Taiwan, a local gal told me her Mum's advise:

宁愿嫁浪子,不好嫁书生。

Translated to English:

Rather married to a gangster / cheongster than married to a studious, or guai guai guy. Reasons quoted are similar to your post.

A gangster, after those days of fighting, will eventually get sick of it, and appreciate much more the stable life of settling down. Also, gangsters tend to fark around more, seen more, been there, done that with sex & flings, not many things are that new to him. So he's less likely to stray. The other reason is, being more experienced, the gangster is likely better in bedding skills too.

84gunner
03-06-2008, 10:22 PM
But if you look around us, more worse guy by having mistress in china or everywhere. At least , islam do legal way.

Why is having mistress worse? Islam do it the legal way because it is officially legalised / legislated by Islamic laws!

I mean, why i want to marry 4 wife?
This, u have to ask yrself. Different pple have different reasons, but the reasons are often similar.

I guess any religion can marry as much as they can right?

Which other religion legalises more than 1 wife?

easybaby
04-06-2008, 02:43 PM
Yes, u have your Rights, but u have Obligations too. U can't have everything & don't give, u can't have yr cake & eat it. U must give out something too.

So if a gal / woman were to challenge me, how would I feel if my gf / wife go "eat" outside? I will reply, as far as I am concerned, men & women are not equal, so this cannot be compared, it's not comparing apple with apple. If they wanna talk about their Rights (esp. legal rights in SGP), then please oso see if they have fulfilled their (moral) Obligations, though these obligations are not legislated.

You mentioned about the balance between rights and obligations... so what are your obligations? Have you fulfilled them to balance up with your rights to eat outside? :p No offence :D

lightning
04-06-2008, 07:05 PM
I have heard of this saying also, but honestly I think it only applies if the girl you marry is super-sexed minded.
If the OC is like what most bros here have, then I think LL no choice but have to stray also..

What will you do if your OC tell you :-
1. No frenching - cos very wet
2. No licking - cos it's dirty (well some guys don't mind but for the pussy lickers, this is torture esp if your OC got full brazilian wax , then you wonder why the heck did she get waxed in the first place if you don't get to enjoy it)
3. No BJ - cos dirty (no need to even talk about BBBJ liao)
4. Only insert and cummm (like dildo machine )

I think if you kena any one of the above taboo already quite chiam, but if kena all 4 of the above (like myself :mad:), might as well become monk immediately..correct or not..so how not to eat outside ??

Just my 2 cents worth !

This is super sianz man!!! :eek::mad:I rather explore my next partner and see before I commit:p

84gunner
05-06-2008, 10:05 PM
You mentioned about the balance between rights and obligations... so what are your obligations? Have you fulfilled them to balance up with your rights to eat outside? :p No offence :D

Talking about rights, except Muslim Law, it has never been legislated in SG that a man can have more than 1 wife, not during the colonial days, not after Independence. When I posted about the balance between Rights & Obligations, it's talking on a wider perspective than sex.

For yr info, I had quit SG several years ago, I'd been living in China most of this period, with some time spent in Thailand, HongKong, Taiwan, Europe & Australia too. The only period I ate outside was when I was with my ex in China. That time, I was travelling extensively (for work), travelling 3 cities per week (all travel by plane!), within China. I was away from her for several weeks, work was quite hectic, I have my physiological needs & she's not beside me, so I patronised WLs lor.

When I knew I'll be staying in a city long enuf, or my schedule stable enuf for her to come over to be beside me, I let her join me. The 1st time was when she travelled 23 hours by train, from her hometown in Hubei province to Guangzhou. She checked my condom "inventory", and knew I used some. She immediately kicked-up a very big fuss. I told her I know I shouldn't do that, but I just needed to "release" but she wasn't beside me. Would she rather I pay a WL (commercial / transactional bonk), or get involved in an affair (non-monetary but more feelings attached) ? After a few hours, she managed to cool down, forgave me and said she knew she can't control me, especially when she's not beside me. Only thing I must promise her is that I must use caps when bonking other gals (I bonk her with cap too!). Would SG gals be so magnanimous?

Talk about obligation, I was the breadwinner, not only to her, but indirectly her family too. Besides financial support, I also made her & her family proud in front of their relatives & friends, in terms of socialising, they gained lotsa "face" (face is damn bloody important in China). I never ill-treated her in anyway, in fact, making her happy as often as possible. Whenever she's happy, seeing her happy face, I'm happy too. When she discovered the low-count of my condoms, I even apologised to her! Never in any way, disrespect to her nor her family.

I wouldn't regard it as my "right" to eat outside just because I'm the breadwinner. Frankly, when she was with me, she really bonked me dry (more than 10 shots a week!), some times (or periods), I just wish / needed a break from sex for the next few days! So I don't need to eat outside when she's beside me. In fact, I was over-fed, too much sex!!!

Some time ago, a chat with an Israeli guy, he also said that having sex with husband is the wife's duty, how can a wife refuse, unless she's sick or having her period? But well, if this is said to SG gals, the reply is likely, this "duty" is not legislated, or no law saying a wife cannot reject / refuse sex to husband for whatever reason(s).

Not to mention, it's Asian culture that a wife's duty is to "serve" her husband and bear children for him.

old_yet_horny
05-06-2008, 10:58 PM
IMO.. Men's genes are engineered in such a way that we have the tendency/pre-historic "habit" to spread our "offsprings" around...

This is since "Jurassic" era... 1 caveman can have many many so called partners... and this kind of genes have been passed down to us till now..:D

So dun blame men for being so...Blame it on nature..Kekekeke..:D

Xena
06-06-2008, 06:50 AM
This has fm the past been out of necessity, since women need to carry a baby for 9 mths b4 giving birth, so naturally men get fulfilment fm other women. So it has been like that and has now been institutionalised ... :)

leonard87
06-06-2008, 10:23 AM
i am not a married man..but to me a married guy shouldnt betray his own wife..shouldnt betray the sacerd laws of marriage..recently i did found out my dad like been visitng prc..becoz at nite i been checking his handphone..and found already 3 evidence..if i find more i will confront him with my elder brother..and if he still denys it i will bring him to the court and sue him for adultery...

loveShavedpussy
06-06-2008, 12:12 PM
Guys look for pros/flings outside is probably their wife/gf cant satisfy them sexually

84gunner
07-06-2008, 01:54 PM
i am not a married man..but to me a married guy shouldnt betray his own wife..shouldnt betray the sacerd laws of marriage..recently i did found out my dad like been visitng prc..becoz at nite i been checking his handphone..and found already 3 evidence..if i find more i will confront him with my elder brother..and if he still denys it i will bring him to the court and sue him for adultery...

Ya, very holy, very law-abiding!

So u wanna betray yr own father? Sue him in court, have u considered yr Mum's, and other family members' / relatives' feelings? Washing dirty-linen in public, son exposing your own father? U feel happy when your parents' marriage breaks-up?

I wonder what u have been fed. I don't even really see ang mohs doing that!!!

WOOHOO
07-06-2008, 02:10 PM

meaning of adultery=Voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a partner other than the lawful spouse.

You better understand what this word means before you use it. Many married men do not need sex from these PRC it's all about company and communication, attention and respect!! The way of being treated that is so diverse from being treated at home!! Bringing your father to the firing squad before even knowing what's going on?? If you really do so just remember that you yourself will reach his age one day or may even receive the same kind of treatment he may have gotten from your future wife ya!! Dun come crying at this forum when that happens!!:mad:

84gunner
07-06-2008, 02:23 PM
This has fm the past been out of necessity, since women need to carry a baby for 9 mths b4 giving birth, so naturally men get fulfilment fm other women. So it has been like that and has now been institutionalised ... :)

Wife's pregnancy may only be 1 of the reasons.

My gf's (from Ha'erBin in China) cousin, 1 week before her wedding, even asked me to organise the Bachelor's Party for her then husband-to-be (a Shanghainese), go have fun in KTV (in China)! Would SG gals be so magnanimous?

The gals' families, ie, my gf & her cousins', are quite rich & influential. When I went on holiday with her families while my gf is away in Canada, her uncles even bring me go visit WLs!!! Their theory is simple: men have this physical needs, if yr gal / woman is not beside u, especially because of her work (women's priority & duty to family comes 1st), then go WL. Don't get emotionally involved, just a transaction to fulfill physical needs only.

When some of my European associates were shuttling between Europe & China/Taiwan regularly, my gf, her cousin & the local gals were also joking, I should bring him go WL, "try the local products!" When I told the gals these ang mohs' wives are giving birth soon, they're too excited about expecting the babies to think about sex, these gals reply to me, "all the more they need to release! They must have pent it up there for a long time oredi!!!"

But of course, the bottom line is, after going to WL, don't ever go proudly declare to yr gal / woman that u did that. It's totally showing no respect to her, in fact, insulting her!!! If u can't bonk / "feed" her because u went to WL, then it's your fault. When it comes to bonking, the gal / woman at home should have 1st priority.

vince_kid
07-06-2008, 02:29 PM
:D bro it simple ( diff calling which men loves to hear )

Starlite
07-06-2008, 02:30 PM
..Many married men do not need sex from these PRC it's all about company and communication, attention and respect!! The way of being treated that is so diverse from being treated at home!!...

Bro Woohoo,
Well said, agree with you.:)

newyorker88
07-06-2008, 03:29 PM

There is a saying that..

I find that statement quite untrue.

Those who stray before marriage are likely to do so as much after marriage. A number of my friends are proof to it.

Gentle Beast
07-06-2008, 04:05 PM
I find that statement quite untrue.

Those who stray before marriage are likely to do so as much after marriage. A number of my friends are proof to it.

ALL my male friends are testimonies to straying too: before, during and after marriages :D

Most of us live stressful lives, straying help to keep us sane!

old_yet_horny
07-06-2008, 06:27 PM

Hmm...Leonard87...

Headline on newspapers:

"Fillial" son exposes father's adultery affair in court...

U know how many readers will laugh at such naive act from the children??:rolleyes:

There are many ways to resolve such matter and why bring shame to the household??:(

Think twice before u act.

aces68
07-06-2008, 10:23 PM

Just my opinion, I think if you can provide your lady with a home, good food to eat, go holiday once a year, some luxuries, shower her with love, then you would have fulfilled your obligation, correct ? ... :rolleyes:

fourDhunter
07-06-2008, 11:51 PM
Why?
Because before marriage, my gf willing to BBBJ, CIM, lick her pussy and with a lot of foreplay. After marriage, became my OC..for the first few years was ok after then and especially after birth no BJ not to say about BBBJ, and therefore no CIM, disallow to lick her pussy and zero foreplay !
For outside fling and pro.. BBBJ, CIM, lick pussy and many foreplay....

woohooo
08-06-2008, 02:03 AM
funny that i came across this thread. i've been faithful for more than 10 years of marriage... but, i find myself increasingly drawn to other women (younger women). i guess a lot has to do with what bro WOOHOO mentioned in his post (the respect, intimacy, etc) & many points other bros shared (no sex, out of bounds, & other nonsense).

i dunno how long i can remain faithful. if one day, a good opportunities presents itself (or should i say herself), i might just cave in...

Gentle Beast
08-06-2008, 08:10 AM
i dunno how long i can remain faithful. if one day, a good opportunities presents itself (or should i say herself), i might just cave in...

,,all you need is one 'cave in', and thereafter there will be further 'cave ins'. My take is, it is more stressful thinking about wanting to cave in and not crossing the line. We, men are getting older and woman are younger and prettier (..and some are available!) :)

nk7610
08-06-2008, 08:53 AM
Why?
Because before marriage, my gf willing to BBBJ, CIM, lick her pussy and with a lot of foreplay. After marriage, became my OC..for the first few years was ok after then and especially after birth no BJ not to say about BBBJ, and therefore no CIM, disallow to lick her pussy and zero foreplay !
For outside fling and pro.. BBBJ, CIM, lick pussy and many foreplay....

bro, i share the same feeling as you. Nowadays, sex is a 15 mins tingy. No foreplay at all. Just wet the pussy, silent mode fuck and washup. haiz..

opps
08-06-2008, 01:41 PM
..Nowadays, sex is a 15 mins tingy. No foreplay at all. Just wet the pussy, silent mode fuck and washup. haiz..

Bro nk7610, I got similar experience, nowsaday sex with wife is very SOP.

WOOHOO
08-06-2008, 06:20 PM

wah bro your nick so simmilar to me wahahahahahahahhaha!!
Well i think you should just cave in once in a while or else you will REALLY cave in. Dun let personal stress ruin yourself. Let go once in a while and it does not only yourself good but your family too. It's a balance la:D

Black Dragon
08-06-2008, 10:17 PM
With pros you get a certain level of performance and standard package. :D

With wife or GF all depends on their mood. :(

All said, in the end we guys just want to be guaranteed a good time. Nothing more. Or as some people would put it... there are certain things you just cannot do with your wife or GF (ie. I cannot put my penis into the mouth that kisses my children goodnight)

easybaby
09-06-2008, 05:49 PM
Just my opinion, I think if you can provide your lady with a home, good food to eat, go holiday once a year, some luxuries, shower her with love, then you would have fulfilled your obligation, correct ? ... :rolleyes:

So if the obligations of a good wife is to give you sex, bear you kids and take care of them, keep your house clean, in addition working outside to help with the family's income, and she fulfills them, means she should be entitled the rights to eat outside (if she wants to) too?

Anyway, i thought of something. Many replied talking about it's man's nature (or animal instinct) to spread his loads around... then what is the rationale for women to be able to have multiple orgasm? Not really linked, but just quite curious to how people will reason about this..

Black Dragon
09-06-2008, 07:48 PM
Anyway, i thought of something. Many replied talking about it's man's nature (or animal instinct) to spread his loads around... then what is the rationale for women to be able to have multiple orgasm? Not really linked, but just quite curious to how people will reason about this..

Hmmmm let me give it a try...

Rationale for women to be able to multiple orgasm is to accomodate as many sex partners! Just as it is man's nature to spread his load so it the woman's nature to be able to receive them! :D

leonard87
09-06-2008, 08:16 PM
Hmm...Leonard87...

Headline on newspapers:

"Fillial" son exposes father's adultery affair in court...

U know how many readers will laugh at such naive act from the children??:rolleyes:

There are many ways to resolve such matter and why bring shame to the household??:(

Think twice before u act.

i wont expose my dad at court if its not needed..i will collect more evidence against him and confront him with my bro.but if he dunno how turn over a new leaf i will just expose him and ask my mum to divorce him..i dun mind bringing the shame to my dad..i want all the guys out there to know even ur own child can turn his back against you when you betrayed your own family..if you want to turn back on your wife then why get married at the first place?too me i detest people who betray marriage who betray their wife/husband..and when your wife is bearing your children..how much is she suffering and you still want to have sex outside..if your horny then just pcc yourself..i am not saying i am a saint myself but i still know what is to honour marriage what is to honour your wife your other part

jng1103
09-06-2008, 08:58 PM
The way I see it: I'm driving a Cherry QQ but dream of BMW (cant afford). I cant give up the car (to carry me from pointA to pointB), but doesnt stop me from "renting" the BMW.

I see woman as an object (FB, ONS, FLs) to fulfill my lust n desire. It's purely a biz transaction, no feelings involved. When I feel like splashing $$$ on drinks n women, I expect ROI.

It's as simple as that... isnt it? ;)

bigmannow
09-06-2008, 09:34 PM
Deleted post

Freman
09-06-2008, 09:52 PM

hi,

The only country that makes adultery a crime is korea and some Muslim country. So if you go court, the judge will first scold you, then send your parents to counselling....

wake up my friend !

It's not a crime in singapore.

shinn_asuka
09-06-2008, 10:16 PM
With pros you get a certain level of performance and standard package. :D

With wife or GF all depends on their mood. :(

I absolutely agree with bro Black Dragon! With pros and FB, we're just out to get what we set out for, sexual satisfaction. Nothing more, nothing less. Where else with wife and GF, there's just so much restrictions and no-fly zones that just kills off the passion. Sex has just become mundane. :(

Don't get me wrong. I love my wife like most bros love theirs. But, if she can't give me the satisfaction i crave for, then i'll have to get it outside. I don't want to live my life 'unfulfilled'.

84gunner
09-06-2008, 10:21 PM
So if the obligations of a good wife is to give you sex, bear you kids and take care of them, keep your house clean, in addition working outside to help with the family's income, and she fulfills them, means she should be entitled the rights to eat outside (if she wants to) too?

hee hee, bro Aces, this should teach u not to plunge head-on with SGP gals / women's debate or reasoning, by answering or engaging their question / argument point-by-point, or by quoting your contributions, what u have done, etc etc.

They will then argue back, if the gal / woman were to satisfy the same set of criteria / contribution, then they should oso have the same rights! U can oso bet they will work really hard in order to achieve / meet those criteria. This has oredi been encountered by quite soe guys, even in their simple chat / conversation with SGP gals. In SGP, the current legislation, women have more Rights than men.

Again, this goes back to the talk about equality. And I mentioned b4, men & women are not "constructed" to be equal!

Evianalps
09-06-2008, 10:48 PM
For me visiting Fl is like a kind of releasing my occasionally needs.I woulnt want to get sian of my gf in the future.So its like i'm treating my gf like having delicacies and try to savour your lust for this dish and with fls as dailys.

aces68
10-06-2008, 08:53 AM
hee hee, bro Aces, this should teach u not to plunge head-on with SGP gals / women's debate or reasoning, by answering or engaging their question / argument point-by-point, or by quoting your contributions, what u have done, etc etc!

yah, bro, you are so right :D. Actually my point was if a man fulfills his obligation but the woman does not, then the man should have the right to eat outside..of course it also applies vice versa..if the man does not fulfill his obligation, then woman will also eat outside (which is quite widespread in SG anyway).

leonard87
10-06-2008, 09:14 PM
hi,

The only country that makes adultery a crime is korea and some Muslim country. So if you go court, the judge will first scold you, then send your parents to counselling....

wake up my friend !

It's not a crime in singapore.

yes adultry is not a crime in commercial law but it is in marriage laws,sure the guy cant be send to jail or anything..but when get divorce he must give the wife alimony moneys and alot of things more..seriously think abt it u betray ur wife/gf just because she cant sastify you then your just an animal not even fit to be a human..to say the truth i know even my uncle is betraying his family..he's already near 70 got an accident before so he cant walk properly and has no income..but his wife and his children gave him money..and yet he goes to find prc did he think of how they work and gave him money seriously when i think of it i find it filthy and detestable as i say if your horny go and pcc yourself..because when we guys say what needs is all BS we just wants to shoot our load off thats all.then just go pcc

debaucherygoh
10-06-2008, 09:32 PM
yes adultry is not a crime in commercial law but it is in marriage laws,sure the guy cant be send to jail or anything..but when get divorce he must give the wife alimony moneys and alot of things more..
Did you ask your mother whether she want a divorce? Anyway unless your father is rich, otherwise you still will not get much more.

Luckily school holidays is going to be over, at least we will have less students with high moral values.

EtherC
10-06-2008, 09:35 PM
Beware Hunter, lest you become that which you hunt.:cool:

yes adultry is not a crime in commercial law but it is in marriage laws,sure the guy cant be send to jail or anything..but when get divorce he must give the wife alimony moneys and alot of things more..seriously think abt it u betray ur wife/gf just because she cant sastify you then your just an animal not even fit to be a human..to say the truth i know even my uncle is betraying his family..he's already near 70 got an accident before so he cant walk properly and has no income..but his wife and his children gave him money..and yet he goes to find prc did he think of how they work and gave him money seriously when i think of it i find it filthy and detestable as i say if your horny go and pcc yourself..because when we guys say what needs is all BS we just wants to shoot our load off thats all.then just go pcc

84gunner
10-06-2008, 10:36 PM

So u wanna see yr parents divorce? U feel happy when they divorce? I believe yr parents & their generation are quite traditional type. How do u think your relatives will react? How u think yr mum gonna face yr relatives, especially those kay poh, gossip-mongers, auntie type? Yr relatives may oso scorn yr parents for having such a "filial" child like u! Dunno feed u wif wat to grow up to things like that!

Oh, u so holy, so righteous. ang moh sai! pui!!!

oralgal
11-06-2008, 02:55 PM
sis oralgal, so got chance to tau chiak with you or not ?:rolleyes:

got got if u come to Penang....lol.....i love married guys coz....no commitment...
samore married guys know how to pleased gals well...wakakakakaaka:D

Fauxpas
11-06-2008, 03:21 PM
Hi bros ... my 2 cents worth ... I visit WLs for the excitement of fucking a stranger, with no strings attached. My wife only enjoys sex once in a while. Also I think most wives don't suck cock like a pro, or AR even their husbands. I have had some of my best fucks with WLs, my "best" was a 24 y/o NL, 27 China gurl and a late-30s massage lady who fucked like there's no tomorrow (she's retiring soon after making heaps!!).

woohooo
12-06-2008, 02:14 AM
,,all you need is one 'cave in', and thereafter there will be further 'cave ins'. My take is, it is more stressful thinking about wanting to cave in and not crossing the line. We, men are getting older and woman are younger and prettier (..and some are available!) :)

yeah... tell me about it. i am quite sure that once i have tasted forbidden fruit the first time, there will be less inhibitions to further .... excursions.

and you are right, the older we get, the more attracted we are to SYTs.

woohooo
12-06-2008, 02:19 AM
wah bro your nick so simmilar to me wahahahahahahahhaha!!
Well i think you should just cave in once in a while or else you will REALLY cave in. Dun let personal stress ruin yourself. Let go once in a while and it does not only yourself good but your family too. It's a balance la:D

ya... i tried to register same nick as you, but obviously failed... so i just added another 'o' behind :P.

well... dun really dare to let go in spore. risk is too high i think. but if i get posted for some extended overseas assignment, then... very high chance of straying. especially when sex with wife is practically non-existent & SYTs come up to you willingly when you are abroad, etc. how to tahan forever? :(

bochapsing
12-06-2008, 02:27 AM
Hi bros ... my 2 cents worth ... I visit WLs for the excitement of fucking a stranger, with no strings attached. My wife only enjoys sex once in a while.!!).

i think most of us visit WL is to taste some new dishes different from homecooked dish.. some excitment, some services that we can't find at home..
as for my case, wife does bj, bbj, ar.. u may say i'm lucky, BUT she only enjoy or want sex once in a long while.. so am i a fortunate or unfortunate guy?! so i try to strike a balance lor.. go find some fast food outside, order, pay, eat and then throw n forget..
there's a hugh different btw gals n guys, most of them can survive sex, but we cannot..
:p

colins
12-06-2008, 03:10 AM

Wah, I really wonder why you are here in SBF and posting in this thread. Perhaps you like to have a talk with your dad, and your uncle as well. Tell them how you feel. And yeah, tell them its really very wrong to betray the family like that even if they have taken care of their family for the longest time in their hard young lives. Try to change their perception that prc is evil and pcc is good, pcc all you can, pcc is the one and only way to solve all issues that appear to be filthy and 'detestable'. Oh yeah, and tell them if they dun listen to you, you will bao toh their evil deeds to their wives and make them suffer becos they dun (actually can't) pcc anymore. And guess what, from a truly moral standpoint, you will be the role model!

Good luck kid.

old_yet_horny
12-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Wah, I really wonder why you are here in SBF and posting in this thread..........guess what, from a truly moral standpoint, you will be the role model!

Good luck kid.

Bro Colin... Give that kid a chance la.

If he can say that again 20 years later especially after a rough and bumpy relaitonship with a gal, I make him a trophy or even a medal with the below title...

OUTSTANDING PERSERVERANCE AGAINST THE TEMPTATION OF F**KING AROUND.

:D

aces68
12-06-2008, 01:01 PM
If he can say that again 20 years later especially after a rough and bumpy relaitonship with a gal, I make him a trophy or even a medal with the below title...

I remember when I was young I also had some ideals like staying faithful to one gal...I also wonder why men look for FL and sometimes bring STD back home...
but after 20 years later, all I can say is make sure your gal is a wild sex kitten in bed otherwise, you will surely end up in SBF like the rest of us :D

aces68
12-06-2008, 01:02 PM
double posting; sorry :o

colins
12-06-2008, 01:24 PM
Bro Colin... Give that kid a chance la.

OUTSTANDING PERSERVERANCE AGAINST THE TEMPTATION OF F**KING AROUND.

:D

Bro...believe me I tried man. Only now then I replied to this my-oldman-ain't-better-than-me kid. The last straw was his story abt the uncle nearing 70s, this one I cannot tahan anymore.

Seriously I had a discussion with my uncle on this topic once, these days suddenly my dad's brother is my best friend. He is in his sixties and a public servant btw. He said one thing that still register in my mind.

He said look at those people in their fifties and sixties sitting around in geylang coffeeshop. They are only looking for someone to talk to, some respect that they not only human, but a man in them who is still retaining their needs from their thirties. Look at some of the prc (no doubt MILF-type) and how they treat those men. Esp those older ones. The ladies sit with them, hold their hands, talk with proper manners, wave for a cab for them when they want to leave, ask the cabby to wait while she rushes back and accompany them to the cab (some of them need walking stick) and wave them off with goodbyes.

You can say that the MILF just want money. But look at it this way, can the old man pay his own sons and daughters to do this? The same old man, when he reaches home, will only hear complains after complains from their wives, like why my 老不死 dun want to stay home, play some chess or do some taiji shit. My uncle said his friend once told him, that if he pass away one day, he dun mind giving his cpf to his prc lady who is possibly the only person to treat him like a proper human. No regrets. His own sons dun support him, visit him like once a quarter year, his wife has a bad mouth and scolds everybody including the neighbour's dog.

Is he senile? My uncle said no, he is also in his sixties and he understands why. Of cos the old men know that prc wants money, but the ladies gave them what they wanted. In fact, its EVERYTHING they wanted at their age. These men dun give their prc gf just money, its gratitude. They can die without regrets, thats the exact words my uncle heard.

And now, all we need is some young punk to come to them, talk about self-righteousness and morality, give them a piece of their mind with their marriage laws and happy marriage counselling. Yeah leonard87, this is how your fairy tale stories end happily ever after, you the knight in shiny armour taking the day where all old men listen to your sermons that extra-marital friendship is evil and pcc will give them all companionship they sought.

aces68
12-06-2008, 01:45 PM
You can say that the MILF just want money. But look at it this way, can the old man pay his own sons and daughters to do this? The same old man, when he reaches home, will only hear complains after complains from their wives, like why my 老不死 dun want to stay home, play some chess or do some taiji shit. My uncle said his friend once told him, that if he pass away one day, he dun mind giving his cpf to his prc lady who is possibly the only person to treat him like a proper human. No regrets. His own sons dun support him, visit him like once a quarter year, his wife has a bad mouth and scolds everybody including the neighbour's dog.

Is he senile? My uncle said no, he is also in his sixties and he understands why. Of cos the old men know that prc wants money, but the ladies gave them what they wanted. In fact, its EVERYTHING they wanted at their age. These men dun give their prc gf just money, its gratitude. They can die without regrets, thats the exact words my uncle heard.

bro, this insight is refreshing..I never looked at it that way but I can emphatise with the "old men"..I would probbaly do the same if I was in their shoes..

weeklys
12-06-2008, 01:47 PM
i totally agree with what bro colins say. i mean that kid (i dunno really how old is he) is not wrong but probably didnt see it from another angle. my dad told me once (not abt sex of coz) that he go back yearly to china and visit relative and my distant uncle over there will accompany him every day, every hour till he come back. my distant uncle has money so it is not abt money ad he give my dad respect, make him feel comfortable, always there for him which is what my dad sought after so many years working for this family. sometimes i felt ashame not accompany him enough as i also have my commitments.

likewise, everybody knows prc, thai whatever is all for money but they are already so old, they wanted comfort, respect, or whatever reason after so many years working to raise this family...is that wrong. can we go them comfort, respect and be there always for them. i guess not. of coz....if you are talking abt ppl who has never do anything for their family and still getting money from them to have fun then i would say it is wrong.

no offense

hoho99
12-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Of cos the old men know that prc wants money, but the ladies gave them what they wanted. In fact, its EVERYTHING they wanted at their age. These men dun give their prc gf just money, its gratitude. They can die without regrets, thats the exact words my uncle heard.

And now, all we need is some young punk to come to them, talk about self-righteousness and morality, give them a piece of their mind with their marriage laws and happy marriage counselling. Yeah leonard87, this is how your fairy tale stories end happily ever after, you the knight in shiny armour taking the day where all old men listen to your sermons that extra-marital friendship is evil and pcc will give them all companionship they sought.

Well thanks for bringing more insight into the minds of the older folks. Hmmm it seems that many are cash rich but poor in soul. Its sad man

colins
12-06-2008, 02:25 PM
Well thanks for bringing more insight into the minds of the older folks. Hmmm it seems that many are cash rich but poor in soul. Its sad man

To be frank, guys, we all have fathers and uncles. While I am not saying that what I said is absolutely what they are thinking, my point is to understand things at their standpoint. My dad and uncle and I din used to be close until we discuss such topics, to me it gave my dad a way to tell me that I am not spending enough time & attention for him.

Sometimes its sad when you get into the life of a closed one whom you are not staying with. You may think that they are having a happening life when in fact, they go dinner alone everyday and their friends are dying off one by one. Its not just a sunday headache, its gonna be the way they live until they die, so its a lot to reconcile with if you see it from their eyes.

EtherC
12-06-2008, 02:28 PM
Right and wrong is not exactly like black and white in the real world. Most of it is just grey. Many of us were brought up with "good/white" values and eventually develop a moral compass but during our journeys in life we may find that the direction of the moral compass leads to some deep ravine.

Sometime ago a WL related to me that she had a client who was a doctor in his fifties. He books her just to talk and cuddle. The guy doesn't even fuck her because he can't really perform and doesn't enjoy it anymore. So technically it wasn't paid sex. A man who dedicated his life to curing people of diseases ends up having no one to talk to and resorts to hiring a hooker. Should his children blame him if they should discover this "shameful liaison"?

Being perceptive is good but sometimes for the greater good certain things should be kept to ourselves. Truth often hurts and sometimes a white lie is the healing balm.

weeklys
12-06-2008, 02:33 PM
To be frank, guys, we all have fathers and uncles. While I am not saying that what I said is absolutely what they are thinking, my point is to understand things at their standpoint. My dad and uncle and I din used to be close until we discuss such topics, to me it gave my dad a way to tell me that I am not spending enough time & attention for him.

Sometimes its sad when you get into the life of a closed one whom you are not staying with. You may think that they are having a happening life when in fact, they go dinner alone everyday and their friends are dying off one by one. Its not just a sunday headache, its gonna be the way they live until they die, so its a lot to reconcile with if you see it from their eyes.

totally agree

84gunner
12-06-2008, 10:43 PM
Bro...believe me I tried man. Only now then I replied to this my-oldman-ain't-better-than-me kid. The last straw was his story abt the uncle nearing 70s, this one I cannot tahan anymore.

Seriously I had a discussion with my uncle on this topic once, these days suddenly my dad's brother is my best friend. He is in his sixties and a public servant btw. He said one thing that still register in my mind.

He said look at those people in their fifties and sixties sitting around in geylang coffeeshop. They are only looking for someone to talk to, some respect that they not only human, but a man in them who is still retaining their needs from their thirties. Look at some of the prc (no doubt MILF-type) and how they treat those men. Esp those older ones. The ladies sit with them, hold their hands, talk with proper manners, wave for a cab for them when they want to leave, ask the cabby to wait while she rushes back and accompany them to the cab (some of them need walking stick) and wave them off with goodbyes.

This reminds me of a posting in some thread, about an old man crossing the road in GL, helped by a MILF PRC woman. When asked, he said he felt like Jay Chou crossing the road with his lover (in a movie)! He said there wasn't any sex involved between him & that PRC woman (cos he can't perform oredi), but it's that caring, lovey-dovey feeling that he's after. He cant even remember, when it was that he had that lovey-dovey feeling he last had before that PRC woman!

Oso, in another thread, there's complaints about young, arrogant people bullying old folks, scolding them, blaming them for being slow, clumsy, etc etc. It's natural that older folks' movements are slower & clumsier, but these are the very people, who, in their younger & more active days, contributed to building the society in 1 way or another! They worked hard, toiled with their sweat & blood, to contribute to society & brought up their children. Now, they are being bullied by youngsters young enuf to be their children, or even grandchildren! These ignorant, arrogant & ungrateful brats didnt think that it's the toil, sweat & blood these older people went through during their younger days that the society is enjoying the prosperity today!

How would u feel if other people bully yr parents, or grandparents? Oh, it's hard to say, cos many youngsters nowadays, even "no big no small" to their own elders at home!!!

In SGP nowdays, many, if not most pple, after getting married, move out of their parents' place. Some want privacy, 2-pple's world, etc etc. Many are oso because their wives dont like 2 stay wif parents-in-law, dont like 2 stay wif old folks. Kids are very observant and is likely to follow their parents' footsteps, ie, when these youngsters' kids grow up, they may think it's perfectly normal 4 them to treat their parents the way their parents treated their grandparents!

A typical example with a relative, my cousin-in-law "controls" my cousin (guy) & nephews so tight, many of us can see & feel, that my cousin can hardly breathe. So much that, my cousin is more like detached from the family already, Can only visit his parents occasionally. During CNY, his schedule to visit to his own family is managed by his wife, etc. When going on holiday with family, it's going with his in-laws. His own parents are not invited, nor welcome. Not because of affordability, cos my cousin's parents are financially quite fine. In fact, my cousin's Dad is a General Manager (SGP office) with a German MNC. My uncle only said, it's his own choice & decision (to choose to get married with this woman), happy or not, it's the consequence of his own decision, only he himself knows best. Many relatives said, she (my cousin-in-law) will have her retribution. Let's see when their children grow up.

Even many of my ang moh associates, when they are in Asia, they also show alot of respect to the ordinary old folks on the streets. Same simple reasons. We'll all grow old, and slow like them in time to come. They contributed to the society during their younger days. And mind u, my ang moh associates are all senior management personnel in MNCs.

Injured
12-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Hi bros, dun mind me saying something,

perhaps sometimes in life alot of issues are inevitable. but i always bear this in mind, respect others to earn the repect you want to be given.

I believe this will help every to go a long way.

I am not preaching or saying flings are bad but man have each of their own needs.

I have been in SBF for long but doesnt mean that its unfaithful. Some knowledge on sex handed down by senior brothers are useful to my relationship and also well-being.

So everyone stay happy and play safe.

Cheers

grant
13-06-2008, 01:26 AM
my 2 cents worth.

Guys tend to stray when wife/gf cant give them what they wanted.
example, out of 100%, perhaps wife/gf can give 70% of it. So therefore guys will be outside looking for the missing 30%. Most guys tend to forget though they found the 30% yet missing on the 70% which is found at home.

I've learnt from my past experience. I have a wonderful gf but i was straying outside to looking for the missing, i found a FB whom give me the best sex i had in my life. All my fantasy she fulfilled. She is lonely, which her bf is flying regularly due to work. So we met up 2-3 times a week. So no strings attached, i decided to have the fun for close to 2 yrs. Getting older, woke up and both of us decided to stop the fun.

I've learnt from my past. Time to move on.
Just hear to share my thoughts on this topic.

leonard87
13-06-2008, 02:05 AM
i am 21 and i have been tru my share of relationships with gals..yes and i admit i once step on 2 boats and also had been betrayed before..so i know the feeling of seeing the hurt look on your loved ones and the feeling of being betrayed by the one you love....i dare say my mum din treat my dad badly neither did my aunt to my uncle..my mum even as she has illness wake up early just to iron my dad's clothes for work..worrying him as he come home late and wait for him till he came home..saying that you need someone to care for u when ur old u can talk it out with families..just a simple talk with ur kids..u need comfort from prc?thats all lame reasons to justify your actions and this are actions which can never be condone..seriously when i see married man still eating outside..i feel sorried for their wives..a woman will marry you because she trust you and she love you and yet you betray that very trust and love she gave it to you..seriously i had close friends that had many gfs and one time i seriously feel he is so dirty

colins
13-06-2008, 02:50 AM
i am 21 and i have been tru my share of relationships with gals..yes and i admit i once step on 2 boats and also had been betrayed before..so i know the feeling of seeing the hurt look on your loved ones and the feeling of being betrayed by the one you love....i dare say my mum din treat my dad badly neither did my aunt to my uncle..my mum even as she has illness wake up early just to iron my dad's clothes for work..worrying him as he come home late and wait for him till he came home..saying that you need someone to care for u when ur old u can talk it out with families..just a simple talk with ur kids..u need comfort from prc?thats all lame reasons to justify your actions and this are actions which can never be condone..seriously when i see married man still eating outside..i feel sorried for their wives..a woman will marry you because she trust you and she love you and yet you betray that very trust and love she gave it to you..seriously i had close friends that had many gfs and one time i seriously feel he is so dirty

Bro, if I came across as personal, it was against your intention to punish your dad. Someone of your age can never understand what your elders are thinking of. So if you do intend to punish him, put it this way, you are also imposing your own opinion on someone else. Living in a family sometimes doesn't entitle you to have such individualistic thinking, no such things as you-think-like-that-means-like-that. Your observation doesn't mean everything that is happening. Everybody has the right to live their lives they way they want, right or wrong, you can judge but before you do, think about it before you act on it. You can go ahead and hate your dad or all double timers, but also remember no matter how wrong it is, you have to fair to them. It may be hard for you to understand this yet, but dun be quick to make revenge your fundamental right. Your solution (I am referring to PCC) may seem so simple to you, but it is laughable to ask your dad or uncle PCC for all their needs which, in the first place, is not what you think it is.

Give it a few years, you'll know why later.

EtherC
13-06-2008, 10:58 AM
Think Thrice before acting.

If you betrayed your girlfriend before, what makes you think you won't commit the same mistake with your future wife? Why are you holding your Dad to such a high moral standard when you can't even attain it yourself? Be it many GFs or just two timing it is still violation of the principle. You too are a betrayer like Judas. It's typical self-centered thinking, about how wrong YOU feel it is and what YOU can/will/must do. Feel powerful slapping your Dad with a divorce suit?This is not some comic where you don the Punisher suit and start meting out vigilante justice. Have you thought about family finances after a divorce? You claim to know the feeling of betrayal, then picture the look on your mother's face at the moment of truth.

Do you understand your mother that well? Is she the type to stick by her husband or will she divorce him immediately on knowing the truth?If she is the type to stick by her husband, you will just be inflicting pain instead of being the "savior". And should they divorce immediately you will be the catalyst of the breakup instead of the PRC girls. You see your mother's "suffering" but do you understand that she does this willingly and out of duty and love? Spousal relationships function in a different way for those born in the 50s/early 60s to those born in late 70s/80s. You seldom see fathers born before late 1960s do housework, kiss their children or proclaim their love. That doesn't mean they do less for the family. Fathers love their children in a different way.

When I was younger my father had trysts too, it broke my mother's heart but eventually she decided to stay in the marriage for the sake of me and my siblings. We did what we could to support our mother emotionally, shared her burden of housework. We educated our father on the various schemes of WLs and spent more time with him. This made our family a tighter unit. To this day my parents are still together even though we have grown up and we enjoy our family bliss. There's this Chinese proverb "Fillial piety moves the Heavens". So I ask you Leonard87 do you love your family enough to salvage it or are you hell-bent on destruction?

Intelligence is knowing how to do things, wisdom is knowing what to do. People are sharing the wisdom they have gained from their journeys in life or from elders they met. I hope you value the different perspectives given to you in this thread and think it through.

hoho99
13-06-2008, 12:01 PM
[QUOTE=colins;2827115, no such things as you-think-like-that-means-like-that. Your observation doesn't mean everything that is happening ............................, but dun be quick to make revenge your fundamental right. Your solution (I am referring to PCC) may seem so simple to you, but it is laughable to ask your dad or uncle PCC for all their needs which, in the first place, is not what you think it is.

Give it a few years, you'll know why later.[/QUOTE]

It kinds of remind me of my NS years when a specalist ask a recuit why he made a mistake. When he could not ans, the spec comment that behind every things we do there must an underlying reason or motive. I believe that men are not easily satisfy as once you got a Nissan March, you will want a Honda Accord, then BMW 7 series. (After PCC, then look for prostitute, then Affair)

bradpitt968
13-06-2008, 12:39 PM
totally agree i got a friend who have no blow job from his wife and he kept argue that man without blowjob is like a walking dead man. he want to do everything with his wife but wife kept saying dirty if u want ask other to do it for u. wtf . no bj might as well not marry u in the first place

Yah man ... I am a sucker for good BJ + balls licking .... and I also need CIM.

Luckily my gf does all that ... the only complain is that she don't do it frequently ... =(

WOOHOO
13-06-2008, 02:07 PM
i wont expose my dad at court if its not needed..i will collect more evidence against him and confront him with my bro.but if he dunno how turn over a new leaf i will just expose him and ask my mum to divorce him..i dun mind bringing the shame to my dad..i want all the guys out there to know even ur own child can turn his back against you when you betrayed your own family..if you want to turn back on your wife then why get married at the first place?too me i detest people who betray marriage who betray their wife/husband..and when your wife is bearing your children..how much is she suffering and you still want to have sex outside..if your horny then just pcc yourself..i am not saying i am a saint myself but i still know what is to honour marriage what is to honour your wife your other part

after so many advice by the brothers here you are still so.... insisitant on your one man vigilante war against your father huh?? Why do you think that SEX is the main issue ?? Asking your uncle to PCC?? Dun be a joke la!! Let me tell you you'll not only be shaming your father dude!!! Your whole family including your mother and both you brothers will be too!! How's your mother gonna take it huh smart ass?? So you going to be the good ol filial son to be by her side to console her. I already can forsee 5 yrs down the road when you have your own family you ARE not gonna be by her side and by your doings your father will not too ANGEL!!:rolleyes: You always think its sex its sex its sex!!! Let me tell you ya ITS NOT ITS NOT ITS NOT!! Having no ethics of your own yet wanting to be the judge of an issue that you cannot even understand. You think you really are matured enough at 21?? You cannot even bear the consequences of a family breakup. You do not understand the pain and torment that it will bring!!! YOu are only aware and selfish for your own personal opinion views and thinking. Anyway I feel that even with all these advice here you will never heed any of them and will only have your own mindset. So be it!! Bros just let him be andsink in his own piss. Let us not be bothered with one who is so confined within his own stereotyped thinking on how the world should be. :rolleyes:

old_yet_horny
13-06-2008, 03:35 PM

Young Leonard...

Not trying to flaunt my experience/age here... At the age of 21, you should be either serving your NS or maybe in your Uni.. Your duty as a son now is to complete your studies, serve Nation and look for a decent job after that...

Until you are financially independent, you can do what ever you like. Who paid for your studies and who paid for tyour shelter...Money don't drop from the sky and remember without your dad, you wouldn't be in this world...

In this forum, although we discuss alot about sex, sex and sex... "Occasionally" Samsters here do talk some good sense as well...You need to read between the lines... It helps in building a person's character as well.

Think and think hard.. In this world, its not all about yourself and your own opinion... People do things with a reason and not simply do it for the sake of doing... I hated my father when I was in my teens because he was an Alcoholic... he would drink and pist everybody off in my family when he is drunk.. We quarrelled and even fought... I was young and naive like yourself..

Many donkey years later, my father was very ill... Our family was afraid his days were limited... My mum cried every night and we were so heart pained.. Me and my brothers held back our tears and regretted not treating him with respect when he was well and healthy...We dispised him and often quarreled with him not understanding why he likes drinking so much and coming back home pist drunk...

Luckily today, he is well and back to his good health... Our attitude towards him really took a 180 dgrees changed and he reciprocated by limiting his alcohol in take and spending most of his time with my mum.

Have you ever experienced that kind of feeling of almost losing 1 of your parents?? Have you ever thought of their feelings and understanding their wants??

Alot of replies and advices have been given to you. Its up to you to decide whats your next move and hopefully, you won't regret it one day when he is not around...

Not flaming you but just trying to share some life experience with you.

Regular1000
13-06-2008, 03:50 PM
Young Leonard...

Not trying to flaunt my experience/age here... At the age of 21, you should be either serving your NS or maybe in your Uni.. Your duty as a son now is to complete your studies, serve Nation and look for a decent job after that...

Until you are financially independent, you can do what ever you like. Who paid for your studies and who paid for tyour shelter...Money don't drop from the sky and remember without your dad, you wouldn't be in this world...

In this forum, although we discuss alot about sex, sex and sex... "Occasionally" Samsters here do talk some good sense as well...You need to read between the lines... It helps in building a person's character as well.

Think and think hard.. In this world, its not all about yourself and your own opinion... People do things with a reason and not simply do it for the sake of doing... I hated my father when I was in my teens because he was an Alcoholic... he would drink and pist everybody off in my family when he is drunk.. We quarrelled and even fought... I was young and naive like yourself..

Many donkey years later, my father was very ill... Our family was afraid his days were limited... My mum cried every night and we were so heart pained.. Me and my brothers held back our tears and regretted not treating him with respect when he was well and healthy...We dispised him and often quarreled with him not understanding why he likes drinking so much and coming back home pist drunk...

Luckily today, he is well and back to his good health... Our attitude towards him really took a 180 dgrees changed and he reciprocated by limiting his alcohol in take and spending most of his time with my mum.

Have you ever experienced that kind of feeling of almost losing 1 of your parents?? Have you ever thought of their feelings and understanding their wants??

Alot of replies and advices have been given to you. Its up to you to decide whats your next move and hopefully, you won't regret it one day when he is not around...

Not flaming you but just trying to share some life experience with you.

Wowww... Mee Pok MAN... suddenly your england so pow-der-ful hahaha... dun bother lecture Didi lah, he will grow up someday... quick gp finish MARY la...mai tu liao :D :p :D

easybaby
13-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Hi leonard87,

If you had noticed and suspected that your dad is having an affair outside, or visiting PRCs, I believe your mum's woman instincts would have sensed it too. I understand that you are upset because you feel unjust for her. We can tell that you love your mum, but think again, why is she keeping silent, still giving to him and the family, and not confront or have a big fight with him?

It's because she loves you, your siblings, and your dad.

If she wanted a divorce, she could easily do it. Why still holding on? I would believe that she hopes that your dad would one day understand her efforts, her great love for him. That if one day he falls and is hurt, she would still be the woman behind him. Think about it, would you be hurting your mum and your dad more, if you bring the issue up?

As the saying goes, 大人的事让大人去处理. If you really love your mum and wants the best for her, do not interfere with their problem, let them settle it on their own. What you can do however, is to make sure that you will always be there for her, if you find her hiding herself and crying, give her a hug and wipe her tears away. Bring her out for meals, offer to accompany her when she visits the doctor for checkups, volunteer for housework, spend more time with her. By doing this, you are ensuring her that if one day divorce is inevitable, she would not be alone and she can depend on you.

Let nature takes its course. As for your dad, I believe that he loves you, your mum and the family too. For all that he has given to the family for so many years, would you still bear to hurt him? Men, especially Dads, do not show their soft and emotional side easily to anyone. And they have their egos. How would he feel if you were to speak of him like that in front of everyone?

Spare a thought for your mum and dad. Think about what i've said, if you really love them, do what that is really best for them.

leonard87
13-06-2008, 11:30 PM
Hi leonard87,

If you had noticed and suspected that your dad is having an affair outside, or visiting PRCs, I believe your mum's woman instincts would have sensed it too. I understand that you are upset because you feel unjust for her. We can tell that you love your mum, but think again, why is she keeping silent, still giving to him and the family, and not confront or have a big fight with him?

It's because she loves you, your siblings, and your dad.

If she wanted a divorce, she could easily do it. Why still holding on? I would believe that she hopes that your dad would one day understand her efforts, her great love for him. That if one day he falls and is hurt, she would still be the woman behind him. Think about it, would you be hurting your mum and your dad more, if you bring the issue up?

As the saying goes, 大人的事让大人去处理. If you really love your mum and wants the best for her, do not interfere with their problem, let them settle it on their own. What you can do however, is to make sure that you will always be there for her, if you find her hiding herself and crying, give her a hug and wipe her tears away. Bring her out for meals, offer to accompany her when she visits the doctor for checkups, volunteer for housework, spend more time with her. By doing this, you are ensuring her that if one day divorce is inevitable, she would not be alone and she can depend on you.

Let nature takes its course. As for your dad, I believe that he loves you, your mum and the family too. For all that he has given to the family for so many years, would you still bear to hurt him? Men, especially Dads, do not show their soft and emotional side easily to anyone. And they have their egos. How would he feel if you were to speak of him like that in front of everyone?

Spare a thought for your mum and dad. Think about what i've said, if you really love them, do what that is really best for them.

thks for your advice..and yes some of you might say i wold not stay faithful to my wife if the years goes down but i will..and to pray to the Lord above to give strength to deny temptations and lust..even now i be truthful to the one i love..and maybe ur rite my mum maybe also knows abt it..but i really hope the truth to be known soon..

WOOHOO
14-06-2008, 10:53 AM
thks for your advice..and yes some of you might say i wold not stay faithful to my wife if the years goes down but i will..and to pray to the Lord above to give strength to deny temptations and lust..even now i be truthful to the one i love..and maybe ur rite my mum maybe also knows abt it..but i really hope the truth to be known soon..

if you really wanna be the faithful and truthful one to your partner, dun come in here anymore as this will lead you into temptation time and time agin. Cancel your account get rid of everything to do with SBF dun surf this forum anymore. Be the good guy that goes to work, church and home and stop surfing porn. Not wanting to be really hard on you as you are only 21 but you really should know what you want in life for your family. A family breakup is really painful and torturing. When my parents seperated I was lost man and really down. So be sure and try to resolve it all but definitely not by forcing your views onto others. I really hope you have a blessed family always

EtherC
14-06-2008, 11:06 AM
By the way although PCC is not mentioned in the bible as a sin, lusting for women is so how do you PCC Leonard87? No porn, no pictures? Never wanked to the image of a beautiful woman?If you did u fell to lust like the rest of us. Do you expect your Uncle and Dad to PCC in a non sinful way?The men of Old Testament had multiple wives. Understand this, monogamy was indoctrinated due to influence by the Greco culture's CIVIL LAWS. Can you show me which part of the Bible condemns polygamy? So in essence modern men are being stifled don't you see? Why do some countries with large Christian populations legalise prostitution if its such a horrible sin? Well its because its a NECESSARY evil. Polygamy is not allowed in many countries so where do men vent their sexual energies?If PCC is such a viable alternative why don't you see posters saying "Masturbate not Fornicate". There will be no Geylang and this forum will cease to exist. You say you will stay faithful? Well we shall see then, saying is all so easy. We live in a real world, if it were so easy there would be a lot more saints and we can burn the Confession booths in cathedrals. Calling yourself a Christian/Catholic , going through the motion of the religion, vilifying other sinners like yourself and crying out for forgiveness after a sin; expecting Lord in all His Grace to cleanse you. Well that won't ever redeem you, Mr lingerie thief & two timer. It's not only hypocritical self-assurance but a blatant perversion of the teachings. I zapped you, Little prick. :mad:

84gunner
14-06-2008, 04:11 PM

Though in SGP, 21 yo is legal age to be considered an adult & indenpendant, but as far as I see, most SGP youths are mentally & practically far from it! Many are still either in Uni or NS. When in Uni / NS, how many dont depend on family / parents' financial support? At that age, most SGPean youths' lives are mostly confined within the shores of SGP, confined within the environment of SGP, even though technology allows them to read / access news / articles in other parts of the world. But, many, if not most of these news, may not reflect the actual / exact situation on the ground.

While in many other countries (especially regional), many started to eek out a living the moment they learnt to walk! Translated from Chinese, they started making a living in the society when they were wearing diapers / panties (kai dang ku; have u seen it b4?)!

So the maturity levels, life experience between SGP youths & youths overseas are very different. U may have a great education, compared to many youths in other countries, but yr knowledge are only "textbook" theories.

If u are so holy, so righteous, why are u still surfing this forum? This forum is more of sharing cheong info & discussions, which u consider "dirty" and very wrong! U are oredi conflicting yrself!!!

colins
14-06-2008, 05:08 PM
To be frank, I thought that our young friend is here to seek answers for what he observed as betrayal of marriage. After all this is really the thread where this issue is being discussed. So leonard, if you are prepared to change your thinking, not by me or any individual, but by a common census, then tell us what you think rather than to suffer from prematured obstination.

Maybe one day when our child grows up, they may equally be influenced by the society (and church thinking) to consider us from a mightier-than-thou elevation. Too much morality brainwashing probably gives a person such intolerance, combined with immaturity and lack of exposure, you get someone who doesnt feel the need to empathise.

You got to know that there is no such thing as completely right or wrong, everything is relative to our accumulated experience.

EtherC
14-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Let's not bother about the little prick, he'll come round after he experiences first hand of how HDB, CPF and taxes function in Singapore. Then he can come and tell us what he thinks is right or wrong. Let him stand on whatever pedestal he wishes to place himself on. Years later he will realise how ambiguous life is.

To be frank, I thought that our young friend is here to seek answers for what he observed as betrayal of marriage. After all this is really the thread where this issue is being discussed. So leonard, if you are prepared to change your thinking, not by me or any individual, but by a common census, then tell us what you think rather than to suffer from prematured obstination.

Maybe one day when our child grows up, they may equally be influenced by the society (and church thinking) to consider us from a mightier-than-thou elevation. Too much morality brainwashing probably gives a person such intolerance, combined with immaturity and lack of exposure, you get someone who doesnt feel the need to empathise.

You got to know that there is no such thing as completely right or wrong, everything is relative to our accumulated experience.

leonard87
14-06-2008, 11:42 PM
Let's not bother about the little prick, he'll come round after he experiences first hand of how HDB, CPF and taxes function in Singapore. Then he can come and tell us what he thinks is right or wrong. Let him stand on whatever pedestal he wishes to place himself on. Years later he will realise how ambiguous life is.

coming to this forum is to see stories..its always nice to hear stories..but i wont ever like myself to be like that guy to betray his family..what does CPF and HDB income tax to come in with you betraying your family?If you save the money up rather than going for prc outside then you wont feel your not enough money..i am not saying i am a total saint or anything..i saying it in a neutral tone and way..its like addicted to smoking..you can quit it but you keep saying its difficult then how are u going to quit it?..its like.yes guys like pretty girls but are u sure that gal can last their beauty for life?their boobs will sac even if she's so firm when u know her..

cumranger69
15-06-2008, 12:12 AM
coming to this forum is to see stories..its always nice to hear stories..but i wont ever like myself to be like that guy to betray his family..what does CPF and HDB income tax to come in with you betraying your family?If you save the money up rather than going for prc outside then you wont feel your not enough money..i am not saying i am a total saint or anything..i saying it in a neutral tone and way..its like addicted to smoking..you can quit it but you keep saying its difficult then how are u going to quit it?..its like.yes guys like pretty girls but are u sure that gal can last their beauty for life?their boobs will sac even if she's so firm when u know her..

guys,

why are u veterans and newbies alike replying to the little prick? You dun even know if he is really a guy. For all you know, he could be some tight arsed my pussy is golden forumer from flowerpod. Jeez, let's keep to the topic shall we?

So why do guys stray? simple what....

I dun like having abalone everyday. sometimes eat sharks fin or try other simple dishes makes things more interesting. Do I feel good about it?

Heck no...but hey, I am human. I am open to temptations. And there are so many temptations in life...no? After all, it is human to err and divine to forgive. :p

colins
15-06-2008, 04:48 AM
guys,

why are u veterans and newbies alike replying to the little prick? You dun even know if he is really a guy. For all you know, he could be some tight arsed my pussy is golden forumer from flowerpod. Jeez, let's keep to the topic shall we?

Because his thinking may represents a group or a class in our society and not entirely individualistic. I think we have a younger generation that are properly doctrinated with 'good' thinking but lack ability in applying those principles in real life. Like what bro 84gunner pointed out, we suddenly have a bunch of young scholars who can't u-turn in midlife to start thinking more like a human being.

As to the relations to the topic, man we have a live example here! Dun we all think like him, some time when we are young? I mean, come on, we turn out this way and we have our story. Journey back in time and see who we were last time la, see how much we've changed. If we keep seeing the same reasons (face it la, we almost have the same reason to stray) in this thread, it'll just be one simple boring obvious predictable message.

jon2000sg
15-06-2008, 07:01 AM
i am not a married man..but to me a married guy shouldnt betray his own wife..shouldnt betray the sacerd laws of marriage..recently i did found out my dad like been visitng prc..becoz at nite i been checking his handphone..and found already 3 evidence..if i find more i will confront him with my elder brother..and if he still denys it i will bring him to the court and sue him for adultery...this is saint toking? in the first place, why you visit this site? :eek:

N E R O
15-06-2008, 07:37 AM
Haha Bro jon2000sg, sch holidays lah ... wanna sue his dad for adultery some more :eek:

Orgasmic
15-06-2008, 11:05 AM
this is saint toking? in the first place, why you visit this site? :eek:

haaa, married uncles cannot screw around by right mah. visiting this forum is to learn how to f

leonard87
17-06-2008, 11:58 PM
i nv say i am a saint..i am also surrounded by temptation too..but i am trying to resist it..talk to my frens whose moral education is right and knows what is wrong and right and let them give advice..

Tai_zi21
18-06-2008, 02:48 AM
i nv say i am a saint..i am also surrounded by temptation too..but i am trying to resist it..talk to my frens whose moral education is right and knows what is wrong and right and let them give advice..

I suppose u r like 21 only?

Talking abt moral education here? Talking abt giving advice? and wat make u think they are so rite here? yes this might be a sex forum... but trust mi i believe there are much more samsters here giving more better advice

there are both side to a coin.... if u only choose to look at 1 side,then y bother to come this forum to try to act like a saint? :rolleyes:

No pt zapping a kid la.... rather go upped someone with a gd post....

EtherC
18-06-2008, 08:10 PM
You justify the need for Singapore's FT policy.

leonard87
18-06-2008, 09:27 PM
I suppose u r like 21 only?

Talking abt moral education here? Talking abt giving advice? and wat make u think they are so rite here? yes this might be a sex forum... but trust mi i believe there are much more samsters here giving more better advice

there are both side to a coin.... if u only choose to look at 1 side,then y bother to come this forum to try to act like a saint? :rolleyes:

No pt zapping a kid la.... rather go upped someone with a gd post....

then what makes you think that your right when your betraying your own wife or gf?..if u intend to betray them then just leave them isnt it the best way

Tai_zi21
19-06-2008, 01:38 AM
then what makes you think that your right when your betraying your own wife or gf?..if u intend to betray them then just leave them isnt it the best way

To mi having sex with a FL is just like any business deal here,i go up to her,get her services... and after tat i may come out as a happy or unhappy customer.... so to u this is betray? when there is no feelings involved

and u mention tat pcc when shoot out liao also the same thing rite? u got boobs to touch? u got pussy to lick mah?

Just ask any samsters here.... they perfer PCC or sex? pls be my guest....

Prostate Intact
19-06-2008, 03:08 AM
I think fellow samsters have been kind to our young man here and have explained what needs to be explained. Believe you me you cannot get him to see your view at this point in time. Why? Because I was once like him. High moral ground and religious inclination. Not a right or wrong thingy, just your belief. So I think we should respect each other's view and CARRY ON our discussion on the topic.

I started to stray after 15yrs of marriage because once reject, twice reject, thrice reject, 4 times reject and I have NEVER asked for sex again. Pride? I dun know, you tell me!!

All I know is I am enjoying it now!!

aces68
19-06-2008, 09:17 AM
I started to stray after 15yrs of marriage because once reject, twice reject, thrice reject, 4 times reject and I have NEVER asked for sex again. Pride? I dun know, you tell me!!!!

I know what you mean, it feels like having to beg for sex..damn humiliating, :(
sometimes they will say not tonight, tomorrow night..but when tomorrow night comes, they forget..

yoshii
19-06-2008, 10:00 AM
Bros just ignore this boy la. He's still young and immature, hurt by his father's trysts. All of us who cheong have our own baggage and demons to deal with, so no point making ourselves unhappy counseling someone who doesn't want the advice.

2 cents.

Fauxpas
19-06-2008, 01:48 PM
I think fellow samsters have been kind to our young man here and have explained what needs to be explained. Believe you me you cannot get him to see your view at this point in time. Why? Because I was once like him. High moral ground and religious inclination. Not a right or wrong thingy, just your belief. So I think we should respect each other's view and CARRY ON our discussion on the topic.

I started to stray after 15yrs of marriage because once reject, twice reject, thrice reject, 4 times reject and I have NEVER asked for sex again. Pride? I dun know, you tell me!!

All I know is I am enjoying it now!!

Hye Bro .... you summed it up well. Most guys I think were goody-goodies until they reach point-of-no-return. Good to see you are enjoying it now. I am too, as I said in my earlier post.

I would like to ask all samesters a new question .... how often do you visit WL's? In my case at least 1-2 every month. In some months even up to 3-4 times. And I like to try new ladies ... variety keeps staleness away (hehe).

croma
19-06-2008, 02:18 PM
I visit once or twice month depends on money.

I am happily married. I think it is just natural for a man to want to enjoy the company of pretty girls.

Paying means there are no strings and personally I don't consider that cheating.

For me having a relationship with one girl would be cheating as there would be emotional attachment.

Quote from Journal of Zoology:

There is an accepted biological phenomenon – that the male of most higher species of mammal loses interest in specific females after sexual intercourse has taken place – universally known as the “Coolridge Effect.”

Named after the US President Calvin Coolridge

First Lady Coolidge, with a small entourage, preceded – by a mere few minutes - her husband, President Calvin Coolidge, on a tour of inspection of the chicken farm of a notable and valued political sponsor. Only the latter small coincidence would ever have persuaded either to be there, in the first place.

As she passed a chicken pen, she inquired surreptitiously of the man in charge, whether the rooster copulated more than once a day.

‘Oh, dozens of times!’

he rejoined helpfully, struggling hard to keep a straight face.

‘Tell that to the President when he happens along!’ she ordered.

The man duly passed on the message when the President happened along.

‘And does the rooster always choose the same hen?’ he enquired.

‘’Oh no! A different one each time!’ the man replied.

‘Tell that to Mrs Coolridge’, said the President.

oshkosh
19-06-2008, 04:15 PM

Hi Leonard87, I am 23 years old this year and I came from a divorced family. When I was in my teenage years, I was like you too. I have the same thinking and 'morals' of not cheating or betraying on your significant other.

I used to hate my dad cos he divorced with my mum and he re married and his wife is an ultra bitch. But after going through loads of trials and tribulations such as being depressed after my r/s of 3 years with my gf did not end well, I realised that it is not fair to judge anyone for their actions.

Your dad may be in contact with a PRC now, no doubt about that. They may be even having sex and other stuff. But before you confront him and lay down the whip and all the judgemental issues that you no doubt think that you have a right to just because you are his son, ask yourself one very simple question: Has your father let down you or his wife in any way by devoting 100 percent of his time and money to his new found interest or is he still providing for the family? As other bros say here, you are only 21 this year and while I do not doubt your ability in making your won money and supporting yourself, I assume that you still are being assisted by your father and mother respectively fiancially.

Why is it that you assume and judge that your dad has a PRC galfren and by this he is betraying your family? I tell you boy, even though I am only 2 years your senior and I may have not ate more salt then you eating rice, your dad is just having fun in making new friends abeit it is a PRC.

Eating outside is not betrayal. Betrayal is when you eat outside and you neglect your family and do not even care for their basic needs. Even my dad now has many PRC girlfriends, some even younger then me. Do I get onto my high and mighty horse and tell him that this is wrong. Well, I just tell him whatever he do, do not bring it home nor over exert himself. I even encourage him to have fun outside. However, I always tell him that his family is first and he still has two school going children who he needs to take care of. With this advice, it is more then enough.

I have seen many many things and had many bros who are like this. Some fall through the cracks, the rest up till this day are happy with their family.

YOU do not make the decision to judge anyone. The only person who can judge is GOD and the person himself to see whether he wants to change. Put it simply and buntly, you are not married to your dad. your MOM is married to him. For maratial matters, she and she alone should decide what she wants to do. The final decision does not lie with you, like it or not.

Just my honest advice.

imaginative
19-06-2008, 04:49 PM
Just curious about it.
Why is it so?

If you have got 1 million dollar, would you want another million?
As simple as that.

longwinter
19-06-2008, 07:46 PM
If you have got 1 million dollar, would you want another million?
As simple as that.

this is my favourite quote. when u hav $1, u will want to have $2. Nobody will hiam $$$ enuf de. :D

gilagila100
20-06-2008, 10:42 AM
this is my favourite quote. when u hav $1, u will want to have $2. Nobody will hiam $$$ enuf de. :D

Like the infamous phrase from the Hong Kong movie "Men Suddenly in Black"

Translated from Cantonese:

"Don't gamble, don't know Lady Luck came to visit,
Don't fool around, don't know body is healthy"

:p

yinyang
20-06-2008, 11:58 AM
...We live in a real world, if it were so easy there would be a lot more saints and we can burn the Confession booths in cathedrals. .going through the motion of the religion, vilifying other sinners like yourself and crying out for forgiveness after a sin; expecting Lord in all His Grace to cleanse you. Well that won't ever redeem you, Mr lingerie thief & two timer. It's not only hypocritical self-assurance but a blatant perversion of the teachings. I zapped you, Little prick.
Fierce, man. Some knock on the head exchange to get real. Even if he's entitled to his staying on his high horse. Not a convert to our erring ways, hehehehe:rolleyes:

I can't cry wolf meself, as having a side-dish (offshore, LOS). My own doing, no "push" excuses like serious family issues or wifey abusing me. Just snacking in my twilight years, whilst going's good. Living up to my siggie?:p

clan004
20-06-2008, 03:54 PM
Haha once we men know that the joy of bonking different women give us different pleasure, it only make sense for us to bonk these varieties ... and maybe once we have bonk all these may we really retire from stealing eat.

old_yet_horny
20-06-2008, 04:21 PM
To mi having sex with a FL is just like any business deal here,i go up to her,get her services... and after tat i may come out as a happy or unhappy customer.... so to u this is betray? when there is no feelings involved

and u mention tat pcc when shoot out liao also the same thing rite? u got boobs to touch? u got pussy to lick mah?

Just ask any samsters here.... they perfer PCC or sex? pls be my guest....

Bro... The problem is that when people PCC... People imagine screwing another gal, neighbour's wife or daughters or some other chio bos giving him Bbbj!

So moraly, is it considered as betraying his own GF/Wife because in his subconcious world.. He is "having sex" with another gal...

The difference bewteen us and Leonard is that he encourages peopel to use the brain only while we use our body... So come back to square one?? So the fellow who only PCC still considered as betraying his Gf or wife..

Leonard...

Care to explain??

Gentle Beast
20-06-2008, 08:47 PM
Leonard...

Care to explain??

I think you have to wait for a while. Meantime he is busy PCC :D

Starlite
20-06-2008, 09:01 PM
...Eating outside is not betrayal. Betrayal is when you eat outside and you neglect your family and do not even care for their basic needs. ...

I believe alot of men also eat outside, but when they are home they are caring husband and father. Would it be better that way then to endure not eating outside and vent all frustration at home.

Swordsman
20-06-2008, 09:10 PM
Sometimes you just need to go for takeouts when the kitchen at home is closed. :D

leonard87
20-06-2008, 09:59 PM
Bro... The problem is that when people PCC... People imagine screwing another gal, neighbour's wife or daughters or some other chio bos giving him Bbbj!

So moraly, is it considered as betraying his own GF/Wife because in his subconcious world.. He is "having sex" with another gal...

The difference bewteen us and Leonard is that he encourages peopel to use the brain only while we use our body... So come back to square one?? So the fellow who only PCC still considered as betraying his Gf or wife..

Leonard...

Care to explain??

yes i did err before but at least i changed..at least i can walk back the right path..yes when u pcc if u think of other woman u are betraying ur wife.then why cant u think of ur wife or gf instead?think of the time both of u enjoyed being together..yes the ones that say i am a little prick..can say all they want..but as i say if u want to play outside then why get married?hurting another one..dun ur heart even feel pain?and also if u pcc instead at least u wont bring sexual diseaes home isnt it?

colins
21-06-2008, 01:09 AM
yes i did err before but at least i changed..at least i can walk back the right path..yes when u pcc if u think of other woman u are betraying ur wife.then why cant u think of ur wife or gf instead?think of the time both of u enjoyed being together..yes the ones that say i am a little prick..can say all they want..but as i say if u want to play outside then why get married?hurting another one..dun ur heart even feel pain?and also if u pcc instead at least u wont bring sexual diseaes home isnt it?

I think the point of argument has gone into arguing for the sake of arguing.

Now, its wrong to PCC with imagination beyond wife and gf. And on your point that why play outside if you want to get married, its becos the reasons for marriage is different from the reasons to have sex with a female human.

May I suggest something? Instead of saying soooo much, pls go sue your dad and tell your uncle pcc is the way, tell them also to imagine their wives while they do that (if not you cannot accept their behaviour). We did our extra-curricular activities, and we came here and talk. So far you're only talking, so pls do your part too.

To be frank, even the most argumentative GIRLS, including WL, that I've met, whines a lot less than you. As a real man, pls do your part for your family and go after your dad now. We'll stand close to the newstand to await your next post, not here.

Prove it. Now.

messy_pasta
21-06-2008, 01:32 AM
Men. Take away culture from us. Take away social etiquettes from us. When you strip us down to our core, at the end of the day we're all nothing but beasts, and its an inbuilt instinct in us to spread our seed as far and as wide as possible, to ensure the survival of our kind. Simple as that. :)

EtherC
21-06-2008, 06:51 PM
What is the right path?

You want a right path? I'll show you a right path: Quit this forum, study hard and achieve outstanding academic grades in law. Join PAP and become a cabinet minister. Propose a bill to weed out prostitution and render adultery illegal in the eyes of the law. Go shut down all the red light districts and implement a multi billion dollar domestic monitoring system like NSA. Track all Singaporean emails plus phone conversations to check for adultery and prostitution. Arrest all violators and throw them in jail. Sound right?

goodpartner
21-06-2008, 08:40 PM
Hmmm.... has been sort of ignoring this thread wondering what is there to argue on the topic of why guys look for pros/wl... UNTIL I read the last few pages now, all fueled by our 21yo bro leonard21....:rolleyes:

Okie, let me add my piece and issue one challenge to our little bro.

i am 21 and i have been tru my share of relationships with gals..yes and i admit i once step on 2 boats and also had been betrayed before..so i know the feeling

The above two posts set my context. Bro leonard87, 2 boats at one time is your "share" of it? Cum'on man... if you're not a CB from flowerpod, then I say you ain't seen no temptations yet.

Go read this post I had on the REAL kind of temptations that men get.
>> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/86649-afterall-its-just-release.html#post2835112

Go try some of which I'm mentioned there and cum back here to see how you can walk back to the "right path" next.

yes i did err before but at least i changed..at least i can walk back the right path..

Now, don't cum telling me you're morally right now and given the saint advice from your friends you don't even want to succumb to try them. You are not your uncle or daddy, so you don't know how they could have "fallen" into this temptation and could not "walk back to the right path".

The point is that, as you've rightly mention, it's like drug/smoking and once addicted, it's hard to quit. The last he need is children like you to quit on him too.

Hye Bro .... you summed it up well. Most guys I think were goody-goodies until they reach point-of-no-return.

Again, please give yourself a challenge to go through the temptations come back to tell us here how to quit. Perhaps then you can appreciate better what your uncle and dad is going thru and be in a better situation to HELP them?

oshkosh
26-06-2008, 12:43 PM
What is the right path?

You want a right path? I'll show you a right path: Quit this forum, study hard and achieve outstanding academic grades in law. Join PAP and become a cabinet minister. Propose a bill to weed out prostitution and render adultery illegal in the eyes of the law. Go shut down all the red light districts and implement a multi billion dollar domestic monitoring system like NSA. Track all Singaporean emails plus phone conversations to check for adultery and prostitution. Arrest all violators and throw them in jail. Sound right?

Wa bro,

If this guy really listens to your advice and does what you say here, in another 20 years we have no more WL to frolick with. Like that rape case will be up haha.

I think this guy is just living in an idealistic world where everything has to be perfect.

mdstud_99
26-06-2008, 01:16 PM
i for one believe guys despite the hormones and the bad things we crave for sometimes, would want to stay true to one..be good boyfriend, good hubby and good partner. of cos there are a few who are not, but most are or at least want to be one good dude.

on the other hand, some gals think love is all these airy fairy thingy in the heart...romance is more than just physical its spiritual..and caring about each other is all that matter....so SEX is just a small part of relationships and perhaps can be dispensed with or minimised as it is not critical

well..i say, this is precisely why men flirt and get FL. ask the marriage counsellor why people break off and u will find out that bad sex life is key reason...on some occasions, its the gals that demand it.

i used to believe that i will only marry one gal and stay with her for life. and i never understood why men strayed...

Now, i think i have fucked at least over 50 women (of various races and nationality) in the past few years.

i started this because my partner - despite my open conversations about the need to enjoy each other and keep the flame going - seems to disregard and ignore my request, complaint and begging attempt for her to change. when things did not change after 2 years, i strayed. my first stray was when a married gal in irc asked to meet for sex. we met, and in less than 30 minutes she was bonking me in my car. i felt alive that someone else find me attractive and enjoy making love with me. That was my first..since then i have not stop bonking others if the opportunity is right..

given a choice i wish my partner can somehow change , so that i can remain true to her like before...But then again, now that i am quite far from where i was before, i am not sure i can return back to just having 1 fuck buddy...

but if she changes, i think i will try hard to stick to her. since she trying, i should do the same.

meantime, its open season for me still...

leonard87
26-06-2008, 08:00 PM
i for one believe guys despite the hormones and the bad things we crave for sometimes, would want to stay true to one..be good boyfriend, good hubby and good partner. of cos there are a few who are not, but most are or at least want to be one good dude.

on the other hand, some gals think love is all these airy fairy thingy in the heart...romance is more than just physical its spiritual..and caring about each other is all that matter....so SEX is just a small part of relationships and perhaps can be dispensed with or minimised as it is not critical

well..i say, this is precisely why men flirt and get FL. ask the marriage counsellor why people break off and u will find out that bad sex life is key reason...on some occasions, its the gals that demand it.

i used to believe that i will only marry one gal and stay with her for life. and i never understood why men strayed...

Now, i think i have fucked at least over 50 women (of various races and nationality) in the past few years.

i started this because my partner - despite my open conversations about the need to enjoy each other and keep the flame going - seems to disregard and ignore my request, complaint and begging attempt for her to change. when things did not change after 2 years, i strayed. my first stray was when a married gal in irc asked to meet for sex. we met, and in less than 30 minutes she was bonking me in my car. i felt alive that someone else find me attractive and enjoy making love with me. That was my first..since then i have not stop bonking others if the opportunity is right..

given a choice i wish my partner can somehow change , so that i can remain true to her like before...But then again, now that i am quite far from where i was before, i am not sure i can return back to just having 1 fuck buddy...

but if she changes, i think i will try hard to stick to her. since she trying, i should do the same.

meantime, its open season for me still...

at least i see one guy trying..maybe i dun get the same thing because my gf knows of my needs..and she's willing..temptations can be curb and control if u truly love a gal no matter what u will stay true to her..if u have betray her that means u say u love her totally is just a excuse for u

leonard87
26-06-2008, 08:08 PM
Hmmm.... has been sort of ignoring this thread wondering what is there to argue on the topic of why guys look for pros/wl... UNTIL I read the last few pages now, all fueled by our 21yo bro leonard21....:rolleyes:

Okie, let me add my piece and issue one challenge to our little bro.

The above two posts set my context. Bro leonard87, 2 boats at one time is your "share" of it? Cum'on man... if you're not a CB from flowerpod, then I say you ain't seen no temptations yet.

Go read this post I had on the REAL kind of temptations that men get.
>> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/86649-afterall-its-just-release.html#post2835112

Go try some of which I'm mentioned there and cum back here to see how you can walk back to the "right path" next.

Now, don't cum telling me you're morally right now and given the saint advice from your friends you don't even want to succumb to try them. You are not your uncle or daddy, so you don't know how they could have "fallen" into this temptation and could not "walk back to the right path".

The point is that, as you've rightly mention, it's like drug/smoking and once addicted, it's hard to quit. The last he need is children like you to quit on him too.

Again, please give yourself a challenge to go through the temptations come back to tell us here how to quit. Perhaps then you can appreciate better what your uncle and dad is going thru and be in a better situation to HELP them?

the thing is i wont even go there..if i am married i will just go home straight after work to prepare dinner or accompany my wife and not spend my time on those places..i rather my money is spent on family..and i have frens that have gals hitting on them at pubs and clubs but they will show them the ring..to tell the gals that they are married or attached

Aurors
27-06-2008, 09:38 AM
Haha, if you are not married yet, and you intend to do what you said ... the most important thing now is dont come to SBF ... this is for people who like varieties in bonking ... once in, you will always be in ...

unicorn
27-06-2008, 09:54 AM
the thing is i wont even go there..if i am married i will just go home straight after work to prepare dinner or accompany my wife and not spend my time on those places..i rather my money is spent on family..and i have frens that have gals hitting on them at pubs and clubs but they will show them the ring..to tell the gals that they are married or attached

Brother Leonard,

Don't speak it too soon. Points :

1. You're [U]yet[U]] married - That means to say, you have not eaten kway tiao for the next ten years and getting bored with it...Brother..never say never...the world is round....I personally give you 5 years after your marriage (condition, you must be a normal man and not a nerd that pisses woman) ... if you still stay truthful ...come look for me..

2. You have yet gotten the $$ yet - when you have all your needs and committments address...and you are still not itch by the extra $$...tell me about it k ?

3. What is your career path ? Need to travel ? Need to entertain ? ... Many brothers here are veterans of many economy wars like now the oil prices and inflating CPI...when you need to climb the corp ladder and to strive....your're in it to flirt, play, fxxk, for god sake...be real .... and you have a loong way to go...if my staff ever comes to me and tell me this sort of moral issues of his....I'll show him the main door ... reason....he is not hungry for more!!

My 2 cents

Cheers
Uni

leonard87
27-06-2008, 10:57 AM
Brother Leonard,

Don't speak it too soon. Points :

1. You're [U]yet[U]] married - That means to say, you have not eaten kway tiao for the next ten years and getting bored with it...Brother..never say never...the world is round....I personally give you 5 years after your marriage (condition, you must be a normal man and not a nerd that pisses woman) ... if you still stay truthful ...come look for me..

2. You have yet gotten the $$ yet - when you have all your needs and committments address...and you are still not itch by the extra $$...tell me about it k ?

3. What is your career path ? Need to travel ? Need to entertain ? ... Many brothers here are veterans of many economy wars like now the oil prices and inflating CPI...when you need to climb the corp ladder and to strive....your're in it to flirt, play, fxxk, for god sake...be real .... and you have a loong way to go...if my staff ever comes to me and tell me this sort of moral issues of his....I'll show him the main door ... reason....he is not hungry for more!!

My 2 cents

Cheers
Uni

even if u need to play.u can play the morally correct way and if u want to play dun get married or get attached..wjhy hurt another person if your not serious,i have an elder brother whose older than me by 16 yrs he's a married person with 2 daughters and a chief programmer at a company,he needs to travel to countries too..and we discussed alot of things..he also tell me not to betray the one you love and if your not serious to settle down,dont fool with the girl or even go to bed with her..so i dun think its a issue of whether what you work or what kind of situation your in it depends on whether you have the determination,if you keep thinking you have sex with ur wife or gf till sian le you go find others your just having lust and not love,,sex doesnt only concern about lust..to me even as a guy i dont do it just because of lust,only if i really love that person and i am serious then i will do it..so another point..as a man can u bear to be the cuckold?dun tell me if ur wife or gf is ok with u fooling around so ur ok with it too..because by then there will be no love or trust between both of you and it will just cause another break up and seriously if ur already 30 plus or into 40s why go and play with younger girls?..why not just go play with women around your age group and leave the younger girls to guys around their age

unicorn
27-06-2008, 02:11 PM
even if u need to play.u can play the morally correct way and if u want to play dun get married or get attached..wjhy hurt another person if your not serious,i have an elder brother whose older than me by 16 yrs he's a married person with 2 daughters and a chief programmer at a company,he needs to travel to countries too..and we discussed alot of things..he also tell me not to betray the one you love and if your not serious to settle down,dont fool with the girl or even go to bed with her..so i dun think its a issue of whether what you work or what kind of situation your in it depends on whether you have the determination,if you keep thinking you have sex with ur wife or gf till sian le you go find others your just having lust and not love,,sex doesnt only concern about lust..to me even as a guy i dont do it just because of lust,only if i really love that person and i am serious then i will do it..so another point..as a man can u bear to be the cuckold?dun tell me if ur wife or gf is ok with u fooling around so ur ok with it too..because by then there will be no love or trust between both of you and it will just cause another break up and seriously if ur already 30 plus or into 40s why go and play with younger girls?..why not just go play with women around your age group and leave the younger girls to guys around their age

Dear Brother Leonard,

Seriously, I personally like the way you have cordially written your thoughts and also placing your concept in a very conscience manner....I personally appreciate your thought and comforting to know of our younger generation do have people like you around, and I do have a nephew your age, and do hope that he will have smiliar principle as your goodself...

Words of cautious though young one, remember the words you have put across here and adhere to it as you grow....if not....these words will come back to haunt you 10 times over due to forbearer principles. As for myself, I have seen the world few times over and experience life more. sex are lust are similar to me, but on the contrary love isn't. Manhood is as old as the world itself which, by far the most contradictory sentiments between one's terratorial procession and a greener patch out there ;)

Take care Brother Leonard, till opportunities meet that I learn 1 or 2 things from a younger lad.:p

Cheers

Uni

ken li
27-06-2008, 06:08 PM
even if u need to play.u can play the morally correct way and if u want to play dun get married or get attached..wjhy hurt another person ... blah blah blah blah...

One question bro leonard87: - What are you doing in this forum?

yohooo
28-06-2008, 01:32 AM
If men are truly monogamous in nature, we wouldn't have invented the Islamic rule of having 4 wives? Nor will there be suicide bombers blowing themselves to kingdom cometh for their afterlife virgins. Also the words Harem or Concubine will cease to exist if we are?

We are no different from mammals and which mammals are truly monogamous... :D it's inside even our DNA!

goodpartner
28-06-2008, 04:32 AM

Bro, com'on dun give me the "i won't even go there" holy excuse and support with more angelic actions. You've completely missed my point of my post.

My main point is about your dad/uncle gone astray; you are not them and do not know how they end up where they are. Would you say they were once a goody man before?

Maybe you should have a man-to-man (if you are one) talk with them on this topic and get to understand why "Guys with Wife or Good GF still look for pros or flings." from them BEFORE you throw in the towel to despise or disown them, etc.

My dare to you is but to drive home the point that human has weaknesses. Ya, you better don't try any of the things I dare you and better stay away from SBF as this is a temptation by itself.

From your posts, I got a strong feeling you're a she. Guys don't think like you do. Your reply to my post can only be from the eyes of a women and what they HOPE guys will do. :rolleyes:

unicorn
28-06-2008, 09:35 AM
Bro, com'on dun give me the "i won't even go there" holy excuse and support with more angelic actions. You've completely missed my point of my post.

My main point is about your dad/uncle gone astray; you are not them and do not know how they end up where they are. Would you say they were once a goody man before?

Maybe you should have a man-to-man (if you are one) talk with them on this topic and get to understand why "Guys with Wife or Good GF still look for pros or flings." from them BEFORE you throw in the towel to despise or disown them, etc.

My dare to you is but to drive home the point that human has weaknesses. Ya, you better don't try any of the things I dare you and better stay away from SBF as this is a temptation by itself.

From your posts, I got a strong feeling you're a she. Guys don't think like you do. Your reply to my post can only be from the eyes of a women and what they HOPE guys will do. :rolleyes:

Brother Goodpartner,

You are obviously very observant in your stand !! Come to think of it, Brother, or rather sister Leonard does compose his/her literatures focus on the famine side. :D If indeed leonard is a her....this will be very very interesting...cause, she has never encounter man with an establish age and status male which could be very very attractive to a young woman :D

Cheers

Uni

cumranger69
28-06-2008, 10:07 AM

kanina, i mentioned a few pages back that she sounded like a guniang from flowerpod liao..blah blah blah on and on....only a woman is capable of doing...:cool:

mengMeng
30-06-2008, 11:36 AM
i am also someone who is having a good and pretty gf......but once in a while i still eat outside......y ?? coz my gf always reject my advancement....after many rejections, i am sick and tired of it and i stop asking for it.....but y i am still wif her?? coz her looks is wat i dream of, and she will be a gd wife who will always tink for mi and not materialistic at all............i am still tinking should i be continue wif her and marry her or i should juz go find another 1..........

newbadass
30-06-2008, 05:26 PM
kanina, i mentioned a few pages back that she sounded like a guniang from flowerpod liao..blah blah blah on and on....only a woman is capable of doing

Aiya you guys don't be so sour grapes la.
Bro leonard87 is a good man OK! He is a better man than all of us, that's why he can have such idealistic thinking! :D

His young age and his lack of chionging experience and his "flowerpod-ness" is only a coincidence la.... we should look at ourselves and try to improve, not try to condemn him! :p

leonard87
30-06-2008, 10:00 PM
haha to those that think i am a gal,sorry but i am not...ya it does seems that i am talking on the femine side..but i do know no matter which side went astray makes the other hurt more than anything...if u love the woman in ur life then why go for another?if u go for another and yet u want to keep this current one..aren't you being selfish?there are other guys that can give them happiness more than you can.do you dare to tell it to your wife or gf that u go for other woman the plain truth?not only for me..there are still male and female friends i know won't betray their loved one no matter what is the reason..don't tell me you go for other women because your wife treat you badly or whatever things she does..isn't a reason for you to go for other women..if she done something you feels its not fair to you,you can always talk it out..or bring it to the marriage counsellor or even to close friends of both of you..

colins
02-07-2008, 05:19 AM
haha to those that think i am a gal,sorry but i am not...ya it does seems that i am talking on the femine side..but i do know no matter which side went astray makes the other hurt more than anything...if u love the woman in ur life then why go for another?..

So have you spoken to your dad and your uncle? Pls...one more textbook answers and I'll go crazy. BTW I used to be married for like 7 years and during that time I have never even held another girl's hand. Now I am free to choose what I do and without commitment. I do feel bad if I have led a girl to bed if I dun like her and I do WL for like once or twice a year if her looks really match my idea of a goddess. I also believe that I will not bed any other girl if I remarry, just like my previous marriage.

But the problem is, again, the idea of absolute chastity. You got to understand that everybody have choices. There are people, even girls, who think that its ok for their guys to bonk around provided they support their own families responsibly. The worst of the lots are those who spend all the money outside, come home and beat wives beat children, borrow money for their womanising habits, etc.

If you watch 白蛇传, you'll understand why everybody hates 法海. Yes, all his monkhood teachings are correct, but its just not meant to be practised at such extreme levels. If you want people to listen to you, you've got to first understand that you need to know them.

Hope you know that I am not talking down at you. But seriously, you are repeating yourself over and over again until its kinda sick and tired.

EtherC
02-07-2008, 08:38 AM
Lets stop talking to the sheep. We have better things to do. :cool:

So have you spoken to your dad and your uncle? Pls...one more textbook answers and I'll go crazy. BTW I used to be married for like 7 years and during that time I have never even held another girl's hand. Now I am free to choose what I do and without commitment. I do feel bad if I have led a girl to bed if I dun like her and I do WL for like once or twice a year if her looks really match my idea of a goddess. I also believe that I will not bed any other girl if I remarry, just like my previous marriage.

But the problem is, again, the idea of absolute chastity. You got to understand that everybody have choices. There are people, even girls, who think that its ok for their guys to bonk around provided they support their own families responsibly. The worst of the lots are those who spend all the money outside, come home and beat wives beat children, borrow money for their womanising habits, etc.

If you watch 白蛇传, you'll understand why everybody hates 法海. Yes, all his monkhood teachings are correct, but its just not meant to be practised at such extreme levels. If you want people to listen to you, you've got to first understand that you need to know them.

Hope you know that I am not talking down at you. But seriously, you are repeating yourself over and over again until its kinda sick and tired.

colins
02-07-2008, 11:57 AM
I thought we're the sheep and he's the shepherd? haha...

leonard87
02-07-2008, 08:30 PM

its not an extreme way to put it..yes people have a choice..but then why choose to betray the one u love?if ur single that's fine..but why do it when ur attached or married?you can say its a choice but its just excues for your doings outside that hurt the one who love you and the thing u quote with 法海. is that human and demon cant fall in love..but thats not what i am saying ..at least both of them being together never hurt anyone

old_yet_horny
03-07-2008, 10:17 AM
its not an extreme way to put it..yes people have a choice..but then why choose to betray the one u love?if ur single that's fine..but why do it when ur attached or married?you can say its a choice but its just excues for your doings outside that hurt the one who love you and the thing u quote with 法海. is that human and demon cant fall in love..but thats not what i am saying ..at least both of them being together never hurt anyone

Leonard,

Just a question...

What did your GF did to prove her love is so great to you...?

Maybe I can tell my OC that I have a friend like you and your GF did so many things to you made you so "devoted"...

I think I can alot of money if she can change herself treat me like how your GF treat you.

Akina
03-07-2008, 10:23 AM
Haha can provide a course for that ....

leonard87
03-07-2008, 08:25 PM
thee fact is she didn't do anything that is so much..its what i see from other people families,my own family and how my gf love me..no matter how the way we are arguing and to me..is that u dun only say i love u to ur wife when she's young and beautiful but when she's old you should also love her..not only provide for family..but also keep ur heart,body and soul to her only

old_yet_horny
04-07-2008, 09:33 AM
thee fact is she didn't do anything that is so much..its what i see from other people families,my own family and how my gf love me..no matter how the way we are arguing and to me..is that u dun only say i love u to ur wife when she's young and beautiful but when she's old you should also love her..not only provide for family..but also keep ur heart,body and soul to her only

Agree agree but only if it was like donkeys year back that I have had adopted the same mentailty as you.

Would you tell me what you will feel if one day you found out that your GF betrayed you and all the while she bonking other guys behind your back while you remained so "TRUE and DEVOTED" to her and not to mention all those time, effort and $$ you invested in this relationship ?

Will you be able to handle the next relationship as "PERFECTLY" as what you did like in the case of your EX??

I don't mean anything nasty but I would like to know if under such circumstances, will you still have such strong faith in future relationship/ marriage?

There's loads of different character in a human.. For example...Some who bang right into the wall and keep banging thnking that his skull is harder than concrete.. Some knows that there's a wall infront and will avoid banging into it by all means.. Some will try but failed to bang through the wall but after learning the lesson, they will negiotiate arround the wall in their next attempt... Which are you??

leonard87
04-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Agree agree but only if it was like donkeys year back that I have had adopted the same mentailty as you.

Would you tell me what you will feel if one day you found out that your GF betrayed you and all the while she bonking other guys behind your back while you remained so "TRUE and DEVOTED" to her and not to mention all those time, effort and $$ you invested in this relationship ?

Will you be able to handle the next relationship as "PERFECTLY" as what you did like in the case of your EX??

I don't mean anything nasty but I would like to know if under such circumstances, will you still have such strong faith in future relationship/ marriage?

There's loads of different character in a human.. For example...Some who bang right into the wall and keep banging thnking that his skull is harder than concrete.. Some knows that there's a wall infront and will avoid banging into it by all means.. Some will try but failed to bang through the wall but after learning the lesson, they will negiotiate arround the wall in their next attempt... Which are you??

i been betrayed before by my ex that she had sex with another guy who is her ex bf while we were together..at first it was totally difficult to handle..but i prayed to god asking him to give me strength..and i know there's someone for me out there...just the time haven come and i am not prepared..so for your answers i will still have strong faith in relationships and marriage..because for me i am resisting temptations too...for me i rather other people let me down then i let people down..and i will avoid banging it..for if the wall is somthing that is wrong..and you know it..you wont do it..so that you wont hurt others or yourself

old_yet_horny
04-07-2008, 05:57 PM
i been betrayed before by my ex that she had sex with another guy who is her ex bf while we were together..at first it was totally difficult to handle..but i prayed to god asking him to give me strength..and i know there's someone for me out there...just the time haven come and i am not prepared..so for your answers i will still have strong faith in relationships and marriage..because for me i am resisting temptations too...for me i rather other people let me down then i let people down..and i will avoid banging it..for if the wall is somthing that is wrong..and you know it..you wont do it..so that you wont hurt others or yourself

Leonard...

May I ask.. Did you confront her why she did this kind of things behind your back??

Any particular rason for being so??

Just curious..

leonard87
08-07-2008, 09:36 PM
nope i din..part of the reasons i know that she's very open and well she's with me because of looks..well at that time i was still quite conservative..she wanted to have sex but i din want to..but when we broke up i told her to be happy..and dont betray this guy again

old_yet_horny
09-07-2008, 06:53 PM
nope i din..part of the reasons i know that she's very open and well she's with me because of looks..well at that time i was still quite conservative..she wanted to have sex but i din want to..but when we broke up i told her to be happy..and dont betray this guy again

I know why she left you... Seriously...

Cos you did not bed her.

So did you bed your current GF??

easybaby
10-07-2008, 04:52 PM
What about guys with wives or good gf that are seriously good in bed? I know of some people who're still looking for FLs even so. :confused: I was thinking while poor sex life is part of the reason, it may not be the main reason. Perhaps it has got to do with the thrill of risk-taking?

Dear Leonard87,

I admire your thinking, I understand that you will try not put yourself into a situation where temptation is irresistible. Hold on strongly to your faith and you will eventually meet your fine lady.

Till then, perhaps this forum is not the best place for you to be at. I'm not stopping you from coming back, but if you're trying to change the thinking of samsters here, I would suggest that you don't waste your time, or not, you have to be more convincing.

jng1103
10-07-2008, 09:43 PM

If u born in 1987, u r just 21yrs old boy. once u hit 30s and think aback, u see urself as a fool. Trust me, I had gone through the same cycle when I was 21 and 31. Yes, I was a fool then coz I didnt take up her advice.

Take my advise, dun waste ur time in this forum. u r still a kid... go back to ur HWZ forum... ;)

hoho99
10-07-2008, 09:56 PM
Take my advise, dun waste ur time in this forum. u r still a kid... go back to ur HWZ forum... ;)

Bro what is HWZ forum?

Anyway since it is also said to look at a women with lust is already sin, and since this bro choose to be here with us, hmmm:rolleyes:

Let's welcome him to the club.:D

gilagila100
11-07-2008, 10:32 AM
Bro what is HWZ forum?

Anyway since it is also said to look at a women with lust is already sin, and since this bro choose to be here with us, hmmm:rolleyes:

Let's welcome him to the club.:D

HWZ => HardWare Zone forum ...

www.$$$$$$$$$$$$.comŽ :: Connecting IT To You (http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com) where guys tok mostly abt electronics n pc stuff ... but ofcoz got other TCSS topics as well ...

hoho99
11-07-2008, 10:47 AM
HWZ => HardWare Zone forum ...
but ofcoz got other TCSS topics as well ...

i see, thanks bro. Sorry i hardware/software idiot:p

EtherC
11-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Given the choices:

A)Holy virgin boy who fucks your belly button and ejaculates prematurely
B)Bastard playboy who licks you all over and makes you cum

Which one will you choose?

Cheers:D

Ignorance is bliss, that goes for both men and women alike.

What about guys with wives or good gf that are seriously good in bed? I know of some people who're still looking for FLs even so. :confused: I was thinking while poor sex life is part of the reason, it may not be the main reason. Perhaps it has got to do with the thrill of risk-taking?

Dear Leonard87,

I admire your thinking, I understand that you will try not put yourself into a situation where temptation is irresistible. Hold on strongly to your faith and you will eventually meet your fine lady.

Till then, perhaps this forum is not the best place for you to be at. I'm not stopping you from coming back, but if you're trying to change the thinking of samsters here, I would suggest that you don't waste your time, or not, you have to be more convincing.

ChuiTaLan
11-07-2008, 03:57 PM
Hmmm...jus wondering...y is a holy man like leonard87 doing in SBF???
is he trying to b the beacon of light in the pit of eternal lust here? :p
we're a bunch of ppl that wana stay down here...enjoy life, sex, sexlife, etc etc...
Leonard87, u'll b worshiped if u goto flowerpod, this pl does not suit u... :D

_AXL_
11-07-2008, 08:26 PM
i hesitated to refute leonard87's claims for 2 days cos i was too lazy to do so, but after reading the whole thread, i just felt compelled to do it...

fact is that, leonard87, i feel that u r entitled to yr own opinion here. i object people zapping u, cos it would be much more fun to see u reply in real time rather than put u in moderation. however, my sympathy with u ends here.

1. u dont seem to have a grip on life, probably bcos
a. u r too young.
b. a girl in disguise, thus NEVER be able to understand the psyche of man.
c. u have thus far led a sheltered life, with yr bf/gf worshipping the ground u walk on.
d. u have a set of preconceived ideas of what people are, thus guilty of stereotyping.
e. all of the above.

i agree that men should never cheat their wives or gfs. but how about the other way round??? i know of women who cheated on their husbands, got divorced and still get alimonies...:confused:

the world is changing, the part about "for better or for worse, till death do us part" is no longer deemed important. u might want to do that, but u do not understand how difficult that is to do, not to mention that it is, unfortunately, not entirely up to u anymore. yr wife might turn on u and that has become a very realistic possibility. thus, we men, u excluded, try our best... albeit a little too feebly, but yet still hoping for the dreaded "green hat" not to materialise suddenly on our heads.

there r many reasons we go for FLs but in the end, we r weak and couldnt resist the temptation, that's all... no excuses. i m not saying we r justified in anyway to engage the services of FLs, even though my wife is now pregnant or the fact that i was out of town for the past 2 months, without the warmth of my wife. even with my wife around, i still do go for FLs, there u have it.

but end of the day, those who know how to play the game, will know to go back to our wives. but of course, what my wife doesnt know, wont hurt her. i suspect she knows, but then again, u have to ask her why she doesnt break my bubble.

again, no excuses for that, wanting to sow my wild oats and wanting to try different girls, in a bid to satisfy our insufferable egos. but at the end of the day, i still go back to my wife, totally devoted and under no illusion that i would drop her for someone else. lesser of 2 evils, i guess. i guess u should have beef with those who r married, and yet still go out there to foster another relationship, ending up having to divorce. u still do not have the clout or experience to touch us non-commital FL patronisers yet.

as for yr dad, i dont know if he is just patronising or getting into a relationship. there is only 2 possible reasons why u actually want to wash dirty linen in public:

1. u r not asian... family issues, settle in family for asians.
2. u r not male, thus totally unable to understand. from yr posts, i m sure u neglected to ask the most important and more powerful question of them all - "why"?
my sincere condolences if u r any of the above.

i do not want to give u any advice on how to deal with yr dad, or uncle for that matter. what applies to us might not apply to u. similarly and most importantly, what applies to u might (and most probably) not apply to your dad, uncle or for that matter, many of the samsters here. what i have is how a problem can be solved in other ways. i have told this incident in another thread here and those who have read it, i urge u to be patient n not brand me as wasting bandwidth.

a few years back, my dad got involved with a PRC in his office and it was getting ugly as the girl was threatening to expose it to my mum. so my brothers and i went to this girl, threatened her back, made sure that she knew that we had the guts and resources to carry out our threats and she left my dad alone after that.

reason for my dad was that he was bored (as usual), so we introduced him to other harmless fun. fuck, pay and fuck off. he cheongs ktvs with us only, even till now. my family is intact and my mum certainly isnt complaining. see, young man, there isnt just only a single solution to a problem. u would be able to see that if u r not so blinded by rage and smart-alec feelings. do u even know what yr mum thinks?

just 2 cents. cheers.

yohooo
11-07-2008, 09:48 PM

interesting...

let me ask u, why did u get together with ur ex? because u love her? or she was going after u so u want to "satisfy" her?

ya, u said u know something is wrong, u will avoid it, so why did u get together with ur ex whe nu know she's with u because of looks? if u truly love ur ex, then u will bed her when she asked u for because u will only want to give her ur best. but u didnt

from the above posts, i can tell from ur psychology that u only care and think about urself. u want to be a saint that's why u dont bed ur ex, u get together with her knowing and u know that soon, it will break down. which is true enough, she let u down. again, this "she let u down" wouldnt happen if u "avoid the wall knowing it's bad"... u rather people let u down, than to let people down. thus, u make her look like she's slut, u're a saint... so when u ask her to not betray the guy again, u are only making urself look like u got the 度量 and 'saintly'... but let me ask u... is that really 'saintly'... just because u wont do anything that will let her down, does that mean u can just go into a relationship with anyone because of looks? u dont have the needs, doesnt mean she dont have needs... and denying her needs, what's the difference between possessing her and yet dont give her anything? where is ur so-called righteousness? u are just contradicting urself all the way...

i admire that u have such a strong determination, but no matter what, it just mean that the temptation is not strong enough. when something way too tempting occurs, i would like to see how u are going to resist that...

overall, i think u are just a little twisted in thinking. u care so much for urself, about satisfying ur need of faithfulness, to ur god(u are a devoted devotee) and the one u loved... so much so that u wouldnt care about how ur partner feel. i have no issue against u being a devoted devotee in any religion. but remember, we are only humans... needs are there. if not why would we get even slight satisfaction from sex? if ur partner has needs, and u love her, would u satisfy her of her needs? i believe even god would accept that... but u chose to just reject her to remain faithful to ur faith...

that is the difference between our emotional needs and our physical needs... our physical needs is no difference from any other animals... it's our emotional needs that set us different from animals... and that is why most bros here still go back to their wife(emotional needs) although they seek FL for service(physical needs)... u have once again, proved to be immatured in thinking...

leonard87
11-07-2008, 10:21 PM
i care for my ex at that point of time....well u din know what i didi for her..and i am really a guy..and i am serving this country..and there are alot of frens that goes to fl when even they have gf...even the best one of my fren is a pimp..he even offered me low price..i told him that there's no need of it..yes at that point of time with my ex..i do have the urge too..but i did think our age at that time are we supposedly to do this..because sex is easily addicted and pre marriage sex can make a person guilty and bear the guilt for life at that pont i told my ex concentrate on the studies dun think of other stuffs..because i am not sure even if i can be her husband in the future..so why do it with me then?to guys who have wife and still fool around..yes there are womens who fool around too..but isnt it at the end still us guys who seduce and lured them?girls and guys are different..guy's thoughts are on sex and rash..but girls they think with their mind and calm..seriously think urself as ur wife pregnant and ur husband fooling outside..how depressing and sucidal that can be..i disagree with my dad fooling outside because my mum has been treating him well..doing housework and make everything gd for him..and now she just had cancer operations..and he still fools around..that's not what a man should do..seriously if i really have the evidence..i think there will be a news on son cutting his dad's dick off..even for me i faced temptation though it may not be as much as u elder guys..but i tell myself..concentrate on one and only.