PDA

View Full Version : Most WL/FL likes to tell lies?

longwinter
31-05-2008, 11:44 AM
l noticed sumtinz abt most WL/FL. Alot of them tends to tell lies and lies over and over again. Any ppl wanna share their views and experiences on what lies they tell. :D

In my cheonging so far, encountered maybe 1 or 2 that are more truthful.

Hard to believe in whatever they say, all l can say is listen one ear in, one ear out. Jus take whatever they say wif a pinch of salt and jus enjoy ourselves as much as we could.

uncle gg
31-05-2008, 11:50 AM
it's equally fair. i feel both parties don't really like to reveal too much about themselves. i don't like to talk much about my background either, having like undergoing a espionage mission.

EtherC
31-05-2008, 01:06 PM
WLs change their names all the time. You can be sure that most you encounter will be using one of their trade names. They won't usually tell you their exact age or whether they're married(many are). They have several handphones and the more experienced and popular ones have safes to store their money. WLs have notebooks to record down contact numbers and some may make notes about individual customers.

If you become a target , they'll start with the sob stories. Gambling debts, sister/brother in school, mother is sick, brother went mad etc. Then they may complain of customers beating them up/raping them to force you to develop a protectionist feel. They'll call you "Bao Bei/Lao Gong/Chin Ai de". You will be made to feel that you're special and different from the rest of the cheongsters. Then the suppers and shopping trips may become more often. She may not want to accept money for the fuck or just say any amount will do. So typically the WLs seek to establish firm ground in their targets' hearts without letting them know that they are just one of the many Chai Taos twisted around her little finger.

To safeguard ourselves we should never tell them our real names as well(unless u like to cheong at frequently raided geylang hotels which i never do). Contact with them should preferably be done with a well kept pre paid card(clear all message logs after the deed). I won't ever drive my car to visit a WL either, its always by cab and the cab driver is always a stranger. I don't ever drop directly at the hotel, usually I'll drop at a nearby location eg a restaurant and walk there. Visit the WL when you feel like a f@#k not because she sends you sms saying that she misses you. That sms is sent to everyone inside her notebook. If they ask if you're single or married just say that you have a girlfriend and the gf is away on holiday. Don't disclose how much you earn, what job you do. Have a budget for cheonging and space out your F@#ks with a WL because if you go too often you will become a Target. Dictate the circumstances of your cheonging and you will be free of the cheongster stigma along with the troubles of WLs trying to lure you into KC traps. WLs can tell whether you're a true player or a Chai Tao, they are professionals.

Niceman
31-05-2008, 01:09 PM
l noticed sumtinz abt most WL/FL. Alot of them tends to tell lies and lies over and over again. Any ppl wanna share their views and experiences on what lies they tell. :D

Hard to believe in whatever they say, all l can say is listen one ear in, one ear out. Jus take whatever they say wif a pinch of salt and jus enjoy ourselves as much as we could.

Is not because they like to tell lies, they simply are story-teller cos we sillyporean love to listen to sad stories

khoo
31-05-2008, 01:31 PM
Usually they will tell you this, and that to make you pity them, then they will slowly lure your money away.

longwinter
31-05-2008, 02:25 PM
They'll call you "Bao Bei/Lao Gong/Chin Ai de". You will be made to feel that you're special and different from the rest of the cheongsters.

l feel kind of turn off when they sms or call me , and call me bao bei, qing ai de, it sounds so out of place to me lor.. l dun feel special or wad cos my radar sensor will tell me, it is so fake.

l will still tok or sms them back as normal , but l will never address them back as bao bei or qing ai de.

If in the room or on bed call me that, still okie, but certainly l dun like when they still carry out to outside the room or bed.

chrysler
31-05-2008, 02:31 PM
WLs change their names all the time. You can be sure that most you encounter will be using one of their trade names. They won't usually tell you their exact age or whether they're married(many are). They have several handphones and the more experienced and popular ones have safes to store their money. WLs have notebooks to record down contact numbers and some may make notes about individual customers.

If you become a target , they'll start with the sob stories. Gambling debts, sister/brother in school, mother is sick, brother went mad etc. Then they may complain of customers beating them up/raping them to force you to develop a protectionist feel. They'll call you "Bao Bei/Lao Gong/Chin Ai de". You will be made to feel that you're special and different from the rest of the cheongsters. Then the suppers and shopping trips may become more often. She may not want to accept money for the fuck or just say any amount will do. So typically the WLs seek to establish firm ground in their targets' hearts without letting them know that they are just one of the many Chai Taos twisted around her little finger.

To safeguard ourselves we should never tell them our real names as well(unless u like to cheong at frequently raided geylang hotels which i never do). Contact with them should preferably be done with a well kept pre paid card(clear all message logs after the deed). I won't ever drive my car to visit a WL either, its always by cab and the cab driver is always a stranger. I don't ever drop directly at the hotel, usually I'll drop at a nearby location eg a restaurant and walk there. Visit the WL when you feel like a f@#k not because she sends you sms saying that she misses you. That sms is sent to everyone inside her notebook. If they ask if you're single or married just say that you have a girlfriend and the gf is away on holiday. Don't disclose how much you earn, what job you do. Have a budget for cheonging and space out your F@#ks with a WL because if you go too often you will become a Target. Dictate the circumstances of your cheonging and you will be free of the cheongster stigma along with the troubles of WLs trying to lure you into KC traps. WLs can tell whether you're a true player or a Chai Tao, they are professionals.

Paranoia, thy name is EtherC
U Li Ka Shing is it?
How can you have fun with such a suspicious mind?

EtherC
31-05-2008, 02:41 PM
Paying attention to details and acknowledging the nature of commercial sex for what it is hardly paranoia. Would have retired long ago if I wasn't having fun?

N4TH4N
31-05-2008, 03:25 PM
l feel kind of turn off when they sms or call me , and call me bao bei, qing ai de, it sounds so out of place to me lor.. l dun feel special or wad cos my radar sensor will tell me, it is so fake.

l will still tok or sms them back as normal , but l will never address them back as bao bei or qing ai de.

If in the room or on bed call me that, still okie, but certainly l dun like when they still carry out to outside the room or bed.

HaHa...bro, they all here is for Money.
you can see alot PRC in lor 15-11, MILF prc talking to old man,they also lie for money, some even taken all their CPF Money:mad:

slyer
31-05-2008, 03:26 PM
those WL/FL i visited always lied to me that "i am cute" "i am popular among girls" :D "i am their darling, bao bei, qing ai de" :eek: i know all these are lies :D

stmapede
31-05-2008, 03:34 PM

longwinter
31-05-2008, 03:47 PM
those WL/FL i visited always lied to me that "i am cute" "i am popular among girls" :D "i am their darling, bao bei, qing ai de" :eek: i know all these are lies :D

ya lo..maybe last time when l start cheong, still gong gong and believe

but now hor, l look and listen to their lies, the radar sensor in my mind jus auto ring liao. FAKE FAKE FAKE.

haha, sum of the above lines looks very familiar. :p

Macallan12
31-05-2008, 04:32 PM
I was fetching a bunch of Sichuan girls from Dynasty Classic to another place. A customer called up and ask her what she is doing (can hear because car radio not turn on), and she replied she's in a taxi ..... :eek: I don't understand why she has to lie. Then she apologise to me.:cool:

joew2005
31-05-2008, 04:36 PM
ppl lie 2 their wives/husbands,parents,bosses & etc........
not something so sinful

Big Semens
31-05-2008, 04:54 PM
It is too much to ask them not to lie. Even saints/monks all lie.

pseudonym
31-05-2008, 06:14 PM
Paying attention to details and acknowledging the nature of commercial sex for what it is hardly paranoia. Would have retired long ago if I wasn't having fun?

some of us need to be extremely discreet. i agree with you bro. thanks for the tips in your earlier post ;)

slyer
31-05-2008, 08:13 PM
ya lo..maybe last time when l start cheong, still gong gong and believe

but now hor, l look and listen to their lies, the radar sensor in my mind jus auto ring liao. FAKE FAKE FAKE.

haha, sum of the above lines looks very familiar.

when i first started to cheong i really believe these FL/WL lies maybe i was gong gong during tat time n believed it.. but then its good to be deceived for awhile.. at least i feel happy during that session :D haha everyone likes flowery praises regardless of guys or gals... wich guy/gal don't like ppl to praise them handsome/pretty :D

after i cheong more times i realised all their lies follow same pattern til i sian alr.. so i know when they are telling lies... when they ask my name age n occupation i also lied to them :D then they wil say u look so young i tot u below 20yo :D i even got sms from FL asking me to lend them $

baimi
31-05-2008, 08:47 PM
I was fetching a bunch of Sichuan girls from Dynasty Classic to another place. A customer called up and ask her what she is doing (can hear because car radio not turn on), and she replied she's in a taxi ..... :eek: I don't understand why she has to lie. Then she apologise to me.:cool:

This is because they don't want to look so cheap
and play innocent.
Most of them lie, but not all,
have encountered few honest one.

Vectra
31-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Dun call it lie, they are only speaking half truth.:cool:

louis2002
31-05-2008, 09:29 PM
。。。。。逢场作戏。。。。。。
。。。。何必太认真。。。。。

baimi
31-05-2008, 09:38 PM
她们是为了求生
我们也要跟者逢场作戏
看谁拿到金马奖

chew78s
31-05-2008, 09:49 PM
haha..the main problem is not say most WL?RL likes to tell lies. Is most brothers in Singapore knew and likes they telling lies and happy to listen them lies. Difference brothers they meet they tell the same lies. Brothers knew and accept those lies. Brothers happy when those WL/FL holding his hand while walking..earthquake also no care.:D:D why bother about lies.

SammyHulk
31-05-2008, 09:58 PM

Gd pointers when dealing w WLs. It's ok 2 hav gian tao but it's not ok 2 b a chai tao.:p

qw2op
31-05-2008, 10:04 PM
l noticed sumtinz abt most WL/FL. Alot of them tends to tell lies and lies over and over again...
all dey want is ur money ... as long as can make u part wif ur money, y nt? ...

honybro
31-05-2008, 10:40 PM
hey TS

let just say don put in yr feeling in take it as a sex transaction after paying that all..finish nothing more than that...u like the gal do another transaction after forget about it..no worries no string attached that how it work..

CowLevel
31-05-2008, 11:50 PM
lol.. I dont really care if they tell lies.. Just get the job done :)

longwinter
01-06-2008, 12:16 AM
when i first started to cheong i really believe these FL/WL lies maybe i was gong gong during tat time n believed it.. but then its good to be deceived for awhile.. at least i feel happy during that session :D haha everyone likes flowery praises regardless of guys or gals... wich guy/gal don't like ppl to praise them handsome/pretty :D

after i cheong more times i realised all their lies follow same pattern til i sian alr.. so i know when they are telling lies... when they ask my name age n occupation i also lied to them :D then they wil say u look so young i tot u below 20yo :D i even got sms from FL asking me to lend them $

maybe we are too seasoned liao..that is why radar sensor already installed in the back of our head and when they start to crap, our radar sensor will start to horn.

wah so jialat ah? mine not that bad, got sms by unknown no claiming frenz frenz, ask me to take care of them.

dummydummy
01-06-2008, 12:23 AM
but i can only rely on that lies/craps to made me happy, which i am sure this praises will not happen to me in real life.

longwinter
01-06-2008, 12:27 AM
but i can only rely on that lies/craps to made me happy, which i am sure this praises will not happen to me in real life.

how l wish those lies can make me happy. But sumhow dun noe why lehs, now l heard liao, either no feeling or a bit turn off. But at times l am a bit amused and kinda entertained by the lies they say.

Show Stopper
01-06-2008, 01:21 AM
So far, i only have the experience of Thai FLs lying to me. Initially, i thought what they had said to me were true but one bad experience "breaks the spell". Coz this particular Thai FL invited me to her hotel room one day after supper and after awhile, her hp sounded to signal an incoming sms. She then asked me how to spell the english words when replying the sms...it was then that i realised that she has been exchanging hp no. with other customers as well and not only me. All the "i miss u", "i luv u", etc were actually from her customers which she made use of them to re-send out to her other customers. I pity those guys who fall for her trick coz she showed me some of the expensive gifts given to her by the "Carrot Heads". What a great "wake up call" to me...thankfully!

Now, i've learnt how to let them have "a taste of their own medicine" by telling lies to them as well. Sometimes, FRs from other bros after my session with the FL helped me to identify the LIARS coz many of them do not know that customers who bonked them would share their experiences thru the Internet(SBF). I've seen something amazing so far...duplication of sweet talks(the exact words used by the Thai FL to all customers) and invitations to her Thailand home, etc.

Simply put, beware of those FL who will address u as "Darling, Dear, Bao Bei, Lao Gong, etc" during or after ur 1st visit and those FL who takes the initiative to sms u after the session with "i miss u" or "i love u".

asdfghjkl
01-06-2008, 02:17 AM
WLs can tell whether you're a true player or a Chai Tao, they are professionals.

quote of the day, good! :)

warbird
01-06-2008, 02:28 AM
Paranoia, thy name is EtherC
U Li Ka Shing is it?
How can you have fun with such a suspicious mind?

British Secret Service maybe. CIA? Even Li Ka Shing is not that secretive, heehee...:rolleyes:

forumer
01-06-2008, 02:38 AM
i also like to tell lies... so i don't blame the WLs/FLs for doing so..

goodpartner
01-06-2008, 02:55 AM
That's right, they lie to try to get more business (money) from more customers. We lie to try to get more sex (free) from more girls.

It's a game we all play in commercial sex scene. No need to ask why ;)

And we must join them, coz we can't beat them. Don't feel guilty lying too, but just try not to have the same habit outside of that scene lor :D

forumer
01-06-2008, 02:58 AM
Don't feel guilty lying too,
but i still feel guilty at times... :o

goodpartner
01-06-2008, 03:12 AM
but i still feel guilty at times... :o

Hehe.... me too at times.
For me, that's when I get more free sex than they get money from me. You? :D

Gentle Beast
01-06-2008, 07:15 AM
The LAST thing I want to hear from a WL/FL is the TRUTH! I don't want to hear her say - I'm old and ugly, lousy in bed, always no $$$ etc. I'd rather pay her to tell me lies :D

joew2005
01-06-2008, 08:50 AM
God help those that help themselve.
If u don't even 1 2 help yrself,who k help u.:)

forumer
01-06-2008, 11:51 AM
Hehe.... me too at times.
For me, that's when I get more free sex than they get money from me. You? :D

i get particularly guilty when the WL doesn't take my money or gifts, if she takes then i won't feel so guilty

dap26
01-06-2008, 12:13 PM
i get particularly guilty when the WL doesn't take my money or gifts, if she takes then i won't feel so guilty

Ya even it is FOC,at least for me i think at least a gift may helps to make me less guilty.

WOOHOO
01-06-2008, 12:50 PM
Ya even it is FOC,at least for me i think at least a gift may helps to make me less guilty.

you will guilty one meh?? wahaahaha!!:D All those FOC bonks you got from the meimeis you really will feel guilty??:confused:

WOOHOO
01-06-2008, 12:58 PM
anyway who doesn't like to be lied to?? Egs....
wow you so handsome surely many gfs de
wah you sing so well....
You are a very god drinker hor
Harder harder I'm cumming!!!!
Oooooh slowly it's too big!!!!....

All these are ego boosters ma so just take it with a pinch of salt. Enjoy the pampering when they give it to you but be rational when the topic switches to money. Wanna chiong enjoy fully
wanna think so much? Why stress yourself so much?? Relax

naemlo
01-06-2008, 01:08 PM
They like to lie. They are trained to do this.

I 66 yrs old, no hair n big tummy, yet they can compliment n say I mature n handsome. :D

naemlo
01-06-2008, 01:11 PM

If u feel guilty, pass to me, I will treat them better than u. :D :D :D When u bring me go cheong?

forumer
01-06-2008, 05:52 PM

tat's wat i chose to do too... buy gifts instead. :)

got 1 time, i pushed my luck and "forced" money to the gal. In the end, she got pretty upset and no sex for me for the whole night. :(

Tom_Jerry
01-06-2008, 06:18 PM
Maybe it is part and parcel of the game?

dap26
01-06-2008, 06:20 PM
If u feel guilty, pass to me, I will treat them better than u. When u bring me go cheong?

Haha...peng you...i think u gt more mei mei than me,so u no need me to pass some to u...

you will guilty one meh?? wahaahaha!!:D All those FOC bonks you got from the meimeis you really will feel guilty??:confused:

No lah.Sometimes,feel tat shld buy some gift in return mah...Even a small gift also can mah...I dun really believe in FOC.:)

dap26
01-06-2008, 06:21 PM
tat's wat i chose to do too... buy gifts instead. :)

got 1 time, i pushed my luck and "forced" money to the gal. In the end, she got pretty upset and no sex for me for the whole night. :(

Sometimes gift is much better than pushing $$ to her....

forumer
01-06-2008, 06:36 PM
Sometimes gift is much better than pushing $$ to her....

haha, next time must store some gifts as standby:o

slyer
01-06-2008, 08:45 PM
The LAST thing I want to hear from a WL/FL is the TRUTH! I don't want to hear her say - I'm old and ugly, lousy in bed, always no $$$ etc. I'd rather pay her to tell me lies

i also don't wan to hear FL say to me tat i'm old, ugly, poor n lousy :(

maybe we are too seasoned liao..that is why radar sensor already installed in the back of our head and when they start to crap, our radar sensor will start to horn.

wah so jialat ah? mine not that bad, got sms by unknown no claiming frenz frenz, ask me to take care of them.

haha ya we immuned to their lies.. got 1 FL tell me her pitiful story n ask me lend her money. then i tell her my pitiful story and told her i no $ :D then she silent

colins
01-06-2008, 09:55 PM
。。。。。逢场作戏。。。。。。
。。。。何必太认真。。。。。

Actually when I saw this post, I thought aiyah, another cliche.

Thinking about it, man, this is true. It just summarises all our aspects of life in the outside world. Why they need to lie? Becos its the rule. Why do you need to lie? Becos if you cheong and doesn't want to affect your own life, that IS the rule. The whole affair is just an act, we talking about things not to get people interested in our achievement or our character. We talk to build GFE, we talk to get better sex and we act to become another character in life where cheonging sex is acceptable to us and people around us.

Business is business. All business, if you look closer, is many a times, an act to manipulate the other person who has things that you want. If we are boss we assume the role of a smart boss who tells others what they need to know. If we are employee, we say we are working hard visiting clients when in fact we are on the way for a rendezvous.

The whole affair is an act, and we act our role. Be it lies, but those are our lines. Be it fake, but those are what cheongster do to protect themselves.

If everything's an act, why be so serious?

Tony Stark
02-06-2008, 03:02 AM

All KTV/WLs don't want their customers to get jealous as they want repeat business again.

Why didn't you tell her, "No need to apologise. Job well done!" She'll probably like you even more. They like bad boys. Good guys are always the carrot heads. :p

warbird
02-06-2008, 10:00 AM
Unfortunately, most WLs tell lies lah. I like to believe that our local FLs are generally more ethical n more truthful than FLs from foreign countries. Perhaps just my wistful thinking? Since I still hv limited experience w/ FLs, would like to hear opinions from more experienced bros here.

Thx n hv a good day!

oralgal
02-06-2008, 10:47 AM
yeah....tend to tell lies....but normally fl tell lies....u guys cheongster oso not stupid wat....know which word is true nj which is not lo......thia liao mah suak lo.....!!!!
:D

JweeJwee
02-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Yes most of the WLs/FLs love to tell lies, just hear can already, no need to believe what they said :)

warbird
03-06-2008, 01:18 AM
Thinking about it, man, this is true. It just summarises all our aspects of life in the outside world. Why they need to lie? Becos its the rule. Why do you need to lie? Becos if you cheong and doesn't want to affect your own life, that IS the rule. The whole affair is just an act, we talking about things not to get people interested in our achievement or our character. We talk to build GFE, we talk to get better sex and we act to become another character in life where cheonging sex is acceptable to us and people around us.

The whole affair is an act, and we act our role. Be it lies, but those are our lines. Be it fake, but those are what cheongster do to protect themselves.

If everything's an act, why be so serious?

Bro, you hv hit the nail on the head w/ your insightful post. We should never take life too seriously while we go through the 7 stages of life becos "All the world's a stage, And all the men n women merely players..."

Here is the full quote:

William Shakespeare - All the world's a stage (from As You Like It 2/7)

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages. At first the infant,
Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms.
And then the whining school-boy, with his satchel
And shining morning face, creeping like snail
Unwillingly to school. And then the lover,
Sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad
Made to his mistress' eyebrow. Then a soldier,
Full of strange oaths and bearded like the pard,
Jealous in honour, sudden and quick in quarrel,
Seeking the bubble reputation
Even in the cannon's mouth. And then the justice,
In fair round belly with good capon lined,
With eyes severe and beard of formal cut,
Full of wise saws and modern instances;
And so he plays his part. The sixth age shifts
Into the lean and slipper'd pantaloon,
With spectacles on nose and pouch on side,
His youthful hose, well saved, a world too wide
For his shrunk shank; and his big manly voice,
Turning again toward childish treble, pipes
And whistles in his sound. Last scene of all,
That ends this strange eventful history,
Is second childishness and mere oblivion,
Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything.

He detailed the 7 stages in a man's life, what about a woman's?

The end for men is the same regardless of who we are. Very sad indeed, “sans everything” like a 2nd childhood, incontinent, feeble, blind, deaf, totally helpless n descending into oblivion. Perhaps women fare a little better?

Moral of the story for me? Life is short, bonk ALL the gems while we can (with Viagra if needed)! Heehee...

Goodnight to u all!

colins
03-06-2008, 02:01 AM
The end for men is the same regardless of who we are. Very sad indeed, “sans everything” like a 2nd childhood, incontinent, feeble, blind, deaf, totally helpless n descending into oblivion. Perhaps women fare a little better?

Moral of the story for me? Life is short, bonk ALL the gems while we can (with Viagra if needed)! Heehee...

Hahaha bro warbird, after looking through your post and references on socially learned man like Shakespeare, it just sort of contrast against your moral of the story. I give you an example. Its like living in a dream where you have all your dream women in it and you are very aware that its a dream. The conclusion sort of points to a natural instinct to tear off their clothes and bonk them silly, and wake up satisfied. Just like the matrix story, knowing its a dream, just do whatever you like.

I'm not saying that you are shallow, but I am saying that if you understand that logic of life is basically an act, you tend not to have the thinking that bonking all gems is what you want. You see, people who dun follow the 'act' are always socially hermit-like, whether it is through conscious choice or just the inability to follow the social rules, and they are seldom cheongsters. In reality, only people who can let down their own face can discard the act and only people who doesn't need the face anymore can do that smoothly. Even celebrities, given their influence, money and capability, can't do that. Only fictional characters like Tang Bo Hu in Stephen Chow's movie is similar to this state of mind. And he is only a character (but then that's what make this character so irresistable).

Only he who can do everything that he thinks, and not bound or influenced on his action by opinions, can react to this 'act of life'. Otherwise, we better choose a role and play it well. The only difference is, knowing that its an act and that every outcome is still influenced by our action, we take things easier and not hold on to fleecing and unreal emotions displayed by others. And of cos, to know each roles (and their accompanying rules) well and relieve ourselves from unnecessary sadness when we can't get what we want.

For example, if you cheong and meet a WL, dun be disappointed when she tell you only things you want to know. Its not personal, its just her role. And if you go on and believe her, you're just not a good actor for your role, so maybe next time, you just gotta choose another role to play. Similarly, a WL who tells you truth is not playing her part well too, and the society will definitely punish her for that, just like how you would be punished if you believe them. So a good cheongster will probably be telling them lies as well, get them to feel good and give you some of their special treatment, preserve your very own emotions for yourself and never be opened emotionally, dun shortchange them and play their game better than them. In fact, I saw a lot of bros are already exhibiting these qualities over here.

Sorry for the loh soh-ness, and bro warbird, trust me that I am not bringing you down, its just that I dun believe you are this shallow.

PeteTsang69
03-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Bro, you hv hit the nail on the head w/ your insightful post. We should never take life too seriously while we go through the 7 stages of life becos "All the world's a stage, And all the men n women merely players..."

Here is the full quote:

William Shakespeare - All the world's a stage (from As You Like It 2/7)

I concur with BOTH bros colins & warbird . . kudos to u both!!!
always learn something form both ur contributions

may i humbly add mine
to me, LIFE IS A GAME - Learn The Rules!!!;)
when i hv more time i will oneday share my own theories
but for the time being here are some food for thots . . .

cherie carter-scott's Rules of Life "Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood." (Helen Keller)

Rule One- You will receive a body. Whether you love it or hate it, it's yours for life, so accept it. What counts is what's inside.

Rule Two - You will be presented with lessons. Life is a constant learning experience, which every day provides opportunities for you to learn more. These lessons specific to you, and learning them 'is the key to discovering and fulfilling the meaning and relevance of your own life'.

Rule Three - There are no mistakes, only lessons. Your development towards wisdom is a process of experimentation, trial and error, so it's inevitable things will not always go to plan or turn out how you'd want. Compassion is the remedy for harsh judgement - of ourselves and others. Forgiveness is not only divine - it's also 'the act of erasing an emotional debt'. Behaving ethically, with integrity, and with humour - especially the ability to laugh at yourself and your own mishaps - are central to the perspective that 'mistakes' are simply lessons we must learn.

Rule Four - The lesson is repeated until learned. Lessons repeat until learned. What manifest as problems and challenges, irritations and frustrations are more lessons - they will repeat until you see them as such and learn from them. Your own awareness and your ability to change are requisites of executing this rule. Also fundamental is the acceptance that you are not a victim of fate or circumstance - 'causality' must be acknowledged; that is to say: things happen to you because of how you are and what you do. To blame anyone or anything else for your misfortunes is an escape and a denial; you yourself are responsible for you, and what happens to you. Patience is required - change doesn't happen overnight, so give change time to happen.

Rule Five - Learning does not end. While you are alive there are always lessons to be learned. Surrender to the 'rhythm of life', don't struggle against it. Commit to the process of constant learning and change - be humble enough to always acknowledge your own weaknesses, and be flexible enough to adapt from what you may be accustomed to, because rigidity will deny you the freedom of new possibilities.

Rule Six - "There" is no better than "here". The other side of the hill may be greener than your own, but being there is not the key to endless happiness. Be grateful for and enjoy what you have, and where you are on your journey. Appreciate the abundance of what's good in your life, rather than measure and amass things that do not actually lead to happiness. Living in the present helps you attain peace.

Rule Seven - Others are only mirrors of you. You love or hate something about another person according to what love or hate about yourself. Be tolerant; accept others as they are, and strive for clarity of self-awareness; strive to truly understand and have an objective perception of your own self, your thoughts and feelings. Negative experiences are opportunities to heal the wounds that you carry. Support others, and by doing so you support yourself. Where you are unable to support others it is a sign that you are not adequately attending to your own needs.

Rule Eight - What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. Take responsibility for yourself. Learn to let go when you cannot change things. Don't get angry about things - bitter memories clutter your mind. Courage resides in all of us - use it when you need to do what's right for you. We all possess a strong natural power and adventurous spirit, which you should draw on to embrace what lies ahead.

Rule Nine - Your answers lie inside of you. Trust your instincts and your innermost feelings, whether you hear them as a little voice or a flash of inspiration. Listen to feelings as well as sounds. Look, listen, and trust. Draw on your natural inspiration.

Rule Ten - You will forget all this at birth. We are all born with all of these capabilities - our early experiences lead us into a physical world, away from our spiritual selves, so that we become doubtful, cynical and lacking belief and confidence. The ten Rules are not commandments, they are universal truths that apply to us all. When you lose your way, call upon them. Have faith in the strength of your spirit. Aspire to be wise - wisdom the ultimate path of your life, and it knows no limits other than those you impose on yourself.

cheers MEMENTO MORI !

EtherC
03-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Speaking about roles, I'd like to talk a bit on gender roles in modern times. WLs are so attractive to us because they play their role of woman so well. In this day and age where feminist thought is becoming more dominant, we get women who are increasingly aggressive and assertive. This makes us look at them as competitors and aggressors.

Some of the Male-like behavior women display these days: 1)Being in management position at work and operating like a slave driver 2)Shagging men they pick up in pubs 3)Expecting the maid/family to cook for them 4)Not doing household chores 5)Driving fast cars 6)Having their own "bachelor" pad 7)Behaving like a lord requiring people to serve their needs

WLs on the other hand offer feminine relief. That is why some brothers actually want to marry them despite the social stigma and the risks involved. This trend will continue as long as the feminist movement thrives. Women who complain that all the good men have died, gotten married or become gay should probably reflect on the fact that its the women who are becoming rare because a large part of them have chosen to become male-like.

colins
03-06-2008, 11:13 AM
WLs are so attractive to us because they play their role of woman so well.

Quite an insight, looks like girls in Singapore are naturally disadvantaged becos they are moulded into successful career minded women.

But to be frank, we really can't expect our sg girls to be so feminine and accomodating to our desires. They need the 'edge' in survive in their own hostile environment, and they probably lie to everyone there as well, but of cos in a different nature and measure.

EtherC
03-06-2008, 11:24 AM
People like to say survival of the fittest and its true in a sense that we need certain attributes to make it in a harsh competitive environment, but when we get off that environment we should find ourselves. I know women who are like that, capable at work but off work issues/times they play their feminine roles well. These are smart women who know their roles. Unfortunately not many are like that.

Quite an insight, looks like girls in Singapore are naturally disadvantaged becos they are moulded into successful career minded women.

But to be frank, we really can't expect our sg girls to be so feminine and accomodating to our desires. They need the 'edge' in survive in their own hostile environment, and they probably lie to everyone there as well, but of cos in a different nature and measure.

colins
03-06-2008, 11:39 AM
People like to say survival of the fittest and its true in a sense that we need certain attributes to make it in a harsh competitive environment, but when we get off that environment we should find ourselves. I know women who are like that, capable at work but off work issues/times they play their feminine roles well. These are smart women who know their roles. Unfortunately not many are like that.

So if we see a WL/FL off-work and she lies, its just normal. But then, if she is both feminine on work and off work, we can't really tell isn't it. Hahaha...no wonder all WL/FL/KTV tells me they get very 'xin lei' (emotionally tired) after working for a while.

WOOHOO
03-06-2008, 12:03 PM
Why didn't you tell her, "No need to apologise. Job well done!" She'll probably like you even more. They like bad boys. Good guys are always the carrot heads. :p

you are totally right bro!!!:D It's always a psychological game wahhahahahahaha only the strongest survives!!

MOTORAZR
03-06-2008, 12:05 PM
hey TS

let just say don put in yr feeling in take it as a sex transaction after paying that all..finish nothing more than that...u like the gal do another transaction after forget about it..no worries no string attached that how it work..

I think some of the samster thought if they put in the effort they can get a part time lover for free. Well i always believe, those that is free usually cost more in the end. Hahaha. Just my 2 cents opinion.

MOTORAZR
03-06-2008, 12:21 PM
WLs on the other hand offer feminine relief. That is why some brothers actually want to marry them despite the social stigma and the risks involved. This trend will continue as long as the feminist movement thrives. Women who complain that all the good men have died, gotten married or become gay should probably reflect on the fact that its the women who are becoming rare because a large part of them have chosen to become male-like.

Agree with bro EtherC, used to have a Taiwanese gf. They really can take gd care of u. No offense but after that not really interested in local girls anymore. They expected so much yet they don't actually return in kind. and FYI, not all those that take gd care of you are those which are less educated. My Ex-taiwanese gf have a Masters Degree and i have known alot of Taiwanese girls who also can take care of their bf real well. Guess it is just in their nature. Hahaha.. Another of my 2 cents opinion. Cheers mate.

warbird
03-06-2008, 12:37 PM
Thx to bros..colins, Petetsang69, EtherC n others for ur posts n deep insights.

If taken at face value, my motto "Life is short, Bonk all the gems while we can" does appear very shallow n even profane. However, it is only one of my many goals in life. I posted it here becos this is the best forum for "commercial sex discussions."

I do hv many other goals in life, pertaining to work, finance, love, friendship, family, health, spirituality, etc., many of which are personal n not appropriate to discuss in this forum.

Have a great day!

colins
03-06-2008, 12:46 PM
Thx to bros..colins, Petetsang69, EtherC n others for ur posts n deep insights.

If taken at face value, my motto "Life is short, Bonk all the gems while we can" does appear very shallow n even profane. However, it is only one of my many goals in life. I posted it here becos this is the best forum for "commercial sex discussions."

I do hv many other goals in life, pertaining to work, finance, love, friendship, family, health, spirituality, etc., many of which are personal n not appropriate to discuss in this forum.

Have a great day!

That is one way to avoid KC trap! haha...kudos!

Charmaine
03-06-2008, 12:58 PM
Speaking about roles, I'd like to talk a bit on gender roles in modern times. WLs are so attractive to us because they play their role of woman so well. In this day and age where feminist thought is becoming more dominant, we get women who are increasingly aggressive and assertive. This makes us look at them as competitors and aggressors.

Some of the Male-like behavior women display these days: 1)Being in management position at work and operating like a slave driver 2)Shagging men they pick up in pubs 3)Expecting the maid/family to cook for them 4)Not doing household chores 5)Driving fast cars 6)Having their own "bachelor" pad 7)Behaving like a lord requiring people to serve their needs

That's a very good perspective, EtherC. I'm inclined to agree.

A lot of the time, men's wants are simple and straightforward - we just want a woman who is able to love us, make us happy and show all the right signs of affection and care. The local female community has been disappointing in that regard.

Like it or not, men have to feel domineering, strong and in control in a relationship. Many women can't even provide for that for their men, and we've not even started talking about our physical and sexual needs yet. WLs are specifically trained to give us that and more. In a way, men falling in love with WLs are an inevitable by-product of their own disappointments in the real world, where results usually fall short of personal expectations.

EtherC
03-06-2008, 02:30 PM
They are human beings too, sometimes they become emotionally confused and conflicted. Trying to emote to one guy alone can be exhausting let alone the number of men they deal with on a daily basis. And on top of that she may be really feeling something with one or two of the punters. Its not as easy a job as we expect, they have a lot to deal with in their minds as well as between their legs.

So if we see a WL/FL off-work and she lies, its just normal. But then, if she is both feminine on work and off work, we can't really tell isn't it. Hahaha...no wonder all WL/FL/KTV tells me they get very 'xin lei' (emotionally tired) after working for a while.

Drone Bee
03-06-2008, 08:00 PM
It's mostly due to the fact that we all like to hear those lies that is why they tell them. Guess it becomes second nature after being in the job. Besides they need to lie to protect themselves as well.

CuntMan
10-06-2008, 12:07 PM
Lies is it a sin ? Or is it actually we really prefer to listen to lies ?

I believe if a lie being used well could be better than just tellin straight truth. Imagine when with a WL/FL she says "Oi why ur so fat, ur dick so small, I'm tired coz I just fucked 10 customers today, etc, etc"

I am sure if any bro hear those comments sure kana turned off already rite ? So obviously they lie so we feel more "song" and feel we are different from our real life. I feel that men go for FL/WL, or any girls which incur money coz we want to be pampered, love, praised, and let a girl make us feel wanted. I know alot of real life bros which have very pretty gf, wife, and even partner but they still cheong coz it's really 2 different kind of feeling. One u feel like a king, another usually we feel like a slave.

Ask ourself back have we lie b4 ? We cheong behind our partners and tao jiak do we dare to say we went out tao jiak ? :D But seriously I encounter alot WL/FL their lying skills not up to par a few sms or talks already see thru their lies and usually i stab back at them. Sumtimes they tell the truth explain they need the money so they can go home earlier as they cant stand working here. Sum just try to dodge it away. Give or take everyone harmless lies is ok but if a bro is goin serious with a FL or WL then watch out dont let "LOVE" blind our eye sight. :D

bigguy1980
10-06-2008, 12:43 PM

for me, i will just play by their rules..
Told them that I'm working as a banking professional, earns a "ok" income, tips them fairly well on the 1st and 2nd bonk... Their image of you will then start to change, cos they will identify you as a "chai tao", thus treating u nicer, more GFE etc...

Its a very different experience when a girl treat u as a "normal customer" vs "a potential chai tao"..

They will treat the "chai tao" better, give better service, better GFE, chit chat with you etc.. its much better then being a normal customer !!

Take note bro. you much exercise self displine here, otherwise you will beome a REAL "chai tao".. Know when to pull back and always be in control of your finaince, maybe let these girls chop u a little within your financial limit, but never never get CHOP big time !!!

Cheers

zenarc
11-06-2008, 11:52 AM
1) they already lies to the family to come to SG to work
2) they lies to make u feel shiok
3) they lies when making love

who don't lies?...it's human to hid our pride either due to hardship or self esteem..kekkekeke

aces68
11-06-2008, 12:31 PM
1) they already lies to the family to come to SG to work
2) they lies to make u feel shiok
3) they lies when making love

who don't lies?...it's human to hid our pride either due to hardship or self esteem..kekkekeke

bro, u are so right ... for most WL, their whole adventure in SG is a lie from start to end ;), but for me, sometimes it is still difficult to detect whether its a lie or not ... so, mostly I take their stories with a pinch of salt.

changping
11-06-2008, 12:34 PM
Anything that relate to them needing money urgently is bullshit .... :)

longwinter
11-06-2008, 04:29 PM
Anything that relate to them needing money urgently is bullshit .... :)

everyone oso nid money de mah, who dun have money problems ne? :confused:

suteerak1099
12-06-2008, 03:09 PM

Hard to believe in whatever they say, all l can say is listen one ear in, one ear out. Jus take whatever they say wif a pinch of salt and jus enjoy ourselves as much as we could. WL/FL, they're also human who're victims of circumstances. we'd never know/understand how n y they chose the line of work. nt as if they cant accept hardship, bt perhaps for more dire situations where it calls for urgency.... given their limited capabilities, there's 1 obvious route.

their line of work is very much like a 1-night-stand, bt perhaps with more frequencies in a day than usual. surely we cant be expecting them to be pouring out their biography to any tom dick harry. all that matters is get the transaction over n done with. besides, even if we hear their stories out, how many of us r willing to shoulder their yoke of burden?

changping
13-06-2008, 09:07 AM
Haha, their urgent need is like grandfather need operation, father sick , etc ... even want to borrow money fm me .... as if I believe them .... whatever it is, I rather not believe , rather be safe than sorry ... those who heart soft or rather believe them then doubt them, it is precisely people like them that make this PRCs try their luck and come up with bullshit story.

suteerak1099
13-06-2008, 02:14 PM
Haha, their urgent need is like grandfather need operation, father sick , etc ... even want to borrow money fm me .... as if I believe them .... whatever it is, I rather not believe , rather be safe than sorry ... those who heart soft or rather believe them then doubt them, it is precisely people like them that make this PRCs try their luck and come up with bullshit story. fair enough, benefit of doubt given, that there's a fraction of spellbinding story tellers & hollywood potential artistes out there. bt in hindsight, if it were true n genuine that the sum is justified, i doubt u'd lift a finger anyway.

rocksoff
13-06-2008, 02:43 PM
I got zero Mandarin so not much talk with PRC (I think I scared a bit maybe, no confidence how to read them) .. but talking to Indonesian and Pinoy, I mostly found that if I'm straight with them, they're pretty damn straight in return. No super-romantic bullshit. I depend upon it that they'll protect themselves by using a working name, and I don't try to fish like I'm a private investigator.

N E R O
13-06-2008, 03:00 PM
I even had a KTV ger call me say she lost her wallet and about 10K in KTV ... and she going back liao, wanna borrow $ fm me .... how to believe ??

suteerak1099
13-06-2008, 03:11 PM
I even had a KTV ger call me say she lost her wallet and about 10K in KTV ... and she going back liao, wanna borrow $ fm me .... how to believe ?? LOL i think she meant RMB10k (approx SGD2k makes a lil more sense). otherwise u can also offer her hell bank notes. nowhere in hell can she make even 5k in such a short stint here. she thinks the man to be stupid enough to fall for it, bt she'd be even more stupid to cook up such a b-grade scam.

well, guess its quite clearcut to know the difference between a lie vs a scam.

aczeta76
13-06-2008, 03:22 PM
I even had a KTV ger call me say she lost her wallet and about 10K in KTV ... and she going back liao, wanna borrow $ fm me .... how to believe ??

Haiz... if realli like that then she suay loh.. muz have been planning to go remit the money.

When my PRC MM was here, the 1st few weeks, she could average 5-7k per week... kaoz... there was once we went shopping at M5 near L11 and she had about 7K on her in her jeans (She ask me to hold on to them when she went trying clothes)

That is why I dun give her a lot of money coz she earns more than me... hahaha

Now back in PRC, dunno if she spend everything liao but I am not going to give her too much should she ask. Mkt rate, 500 Sing can live quite well in ZH for a mth loh.

Haven't spoken to her for a week liao as throat quite bad and dun want to talk too much...:(

N E R O
13-06-2008, 04:38 PM
Anyway this happen I think last May at BS, a ger called Xue Er ... donno whether ring a bell to any bro here. She can ask me call the waitress there to confirm somemore. The money actually was what she accumulate over her one mth stay in SG ... Maybe she think I carrot head ... :cool:

Playboy Royale
13-06-2008, 07:08 PM
If they ask for money just make sure they earn it. ;)

fullboost2bar
14-06-2008, 04:53 PM
WL/FL like to lie abt no money, cheongsters like to lie about no wife/girlfriends..:rolleyes: All this is part of the game, either u believe it or dun. Some say Viet girls lie a lot, cannot believe but we too also lie to them..just tat our purpose is get into skirt & have a bit of gf feelings, their purpose is $$. Everything comes ard..a cycle

Saint Dogbert
14-06-2008, 06:32 PM
If they ask for money just make sure they earn it. ;)

Now that I fully agree!

suteerak1099
16-06-2008, 02:00 PM
WL/FL like to lie abt no money, cheongsters like to lie about no wife/girlfriends..:rolleyes: All this is part of the game, either u believe it or dun. Some say Viet girls lie a lot, cannot believe but we too also lie to them..just tat our purpose is get into skirt & have a bit of gf feelings, their purpose is $$. Everything comes ard..a cycle if the gal really had $, there's more things she can do with the $ to make more $. no need to expose herself to the risks n ridicules already. sometimes, the reasons untold r best left the way they were.

even if she were to present her financial statements to prove authenticity to her claims, there's little or nothing any of us can do to assist, nt unless who's keen to take her as a spouse, share her load of burden.

asean
16-06-2008, 03:32 PM
Agree with you bro suteerak ... gers quite resourceful ... (esp those PRCs) some of them, once made enuff go back do small biz or quick quick buy house rent out etc ...

suteerak1099
17-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Agree with you bro suteerak ... gers quite resourceful ... (esp those PRCs) some of them, once made enuff go back do small biz or quick quick buy house rent out etc ... 1 of the reasons y these ladies hardly bother to tell of their backgrounds, is simply bcos they dun want ppl to pity them. some have confessed that despite their inadequacies by society's standards, they'd still rather work for it, than to be begging for their bacons. by far, i reckon majority of them have got plans for leading a decent life after the entire stint.

perhaps some fortunate enough to find a spouse in the course of the stint, while those less fortunate resign their fate to solitude. watever the case maybe, they're like every1 else... trying to make ends meet.

aczeta76
17-06-2008, 04:00 PM
1 of the reasons y these ladies hardly bother to tell of their backgrounds, is simply bcos they dun want ppl to pity them. some have confessed that despite their inadequacies by society's standards, they'd still rather work for it, than to be begging for their bacons. by far, i reckon majority of them have got plans for leading a decent life after the entire stint.

perhaps some fortunate enough to find a spouse in the course of the stint, while those less fortunate resign their fate to solitude. watever the case maybe, they're like every1 else... trying to make ends meet.

Agree. That's what my GF told me. She dun want me to pity her.

But then most of them are quite spendrift, start off with plans to do business but in the end, lose money in gambling, spend too much shopping. Or worst, spend it on xiao lang gou or pay off family debts.

Captain_Hook
17-06-2008, 07:21 PM

Intersting, don't want you to pity her but somehow will glady accept "financial aid".

suteerak1099
18-06-2008, 01:38 PM
Intersting, don't want you to pity her but somehow will glady accept "financial aid". if she outright requisite with justified causes, some take it as lies/scam. so, best is just keep the mouth shut, n let the benefactor contribute out of own free will lor.

StevenGerrard
18-06-2008, 02:12 PM
Intersting, don't want you to pity her but somehow will glady accept "financial aid".

Its like that..
I also dont like someone to pity me..
But if someone wanna offer financial aid willingly,i wun reject..:p

jiro08
18-06-2008, 02:23 PM
those thai cat 50 wl i visited always lied to me say i am their darling :eek: wonder how many darlings they have :D

suteerak1099
18-06-2008, 04:00 PM
those thai cat 50 wl i visited always lied to me say i am their darling :eek: wonder how many darlings they have :D if they dont pretend n sweet-talk u, no interaction, lay on the bed legs apart like dead fish, i think u'd rather stay home to pcc than to patronize their services.

DO_YOU_BJ
18-06-2008, 04:17 PM

That's exactly what one of my luvers told me before too.
Simple logic to this.
If I ask, I owe you.
If you willingly give me, why I dun take.
At the end of the day, if the guy starts bickering about her taking his $$$$, all she has to do is say, I never ask you for it wor, you gave me one....so me no cheats you.

K1975
18-06-2008, 04:28 PM
It is just like everyone else, the gals are trying to have some privacy. They also want a second chance to restart again if possible - despite we know it is difficult once the gals are used to easy monies. When cheonging, pls always remember that always on your guard (dun get yourself hurt) and treat the gal with their deal respect as a human (dun hurt others).

suteerak1099
19-06-2008, 02:54 PM
... At the end of the day, if the guy starts bickering about her taking his $$$$, all she has to do is say, I never ask you for it wor, you gave me one....so me no cheats you. yup. so for those who intend to give, it is your own free will. dont be a fool to cry foul, claiming being conned/scammed, cos nobody's gonna pity you.

N E R O
19-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Agree ... if bitten, should not c ry foul, by now everybody should have read or heard about these stories liao , so cant blame anyone but oneself if still wanna take the risk, then get fleeced ...

suteerak1099
21-06-2008, 01:23 PM
Agree ... if bitten, should not c ry foul, by now everybody should have read or heard about these stories liao , so cant blame anyone but oneself if still wanna take the risk, then get fleeced ... at the end of the day, those who wish to give, should also know his own limitations. its a habit for many to boast of how much they take home... painting a fantastic dream come true facade to the gals. so naturally, raising her expectations. bt when comes to the crunch, some resort to loans of sorts to finance the "investment"... n eventually getting shredded like waste paper n incinerated as trash.

the gal is here for a reason, she has to do wat she has to do, while we're just by-standers who occasionally patronize her. perhaps there's a handful that extend their supportive arms to ease her burden, bt at own discretion/risk. if wanna give, give with a willing heart. if nt, just shut up n let her do her thing. no need to b upset that she's nt rendering u the attention due, cos its a very pragmatic circumstance.

if u're nt the 1 putting bacon on the table for her entire household, she has to look for the bacon herself.

Starlite
21-06-2008, 07:39 PM
It would be very rare if they do not lie. They are here for one objective, that is to make enough money and go back to their home town. Why would they want to tell truth when they just got to lie and get away easily and the guy feeling happy. Do anything within our limits and don't over commit.

IGrew
21-06-2008, 08:22 PM
Ya men, generally most of them lie. Once this FL told me she no customers, very poor now.....then i saw her wearing a new Christian Dior sun glass..She asked me how to claim for GST rebate at airport. I asked to look at receipt and wa lau!......the specs cost $600 plus. I myself wont even buy such a branded spec even I can afford it.

But there are exceptions - I hv came across some who reali works hard for their money to help situation back home...no telling lie becos I countercheck it and she is always consistent what she says.

Captain_Hook
21-06-2008, 08:23 PM
Its like that..
I also dont like someone to pity me..
But if someone wanna offer financial aid willingly,i wun reject..:p

True. Save the pity and show me the money! :D

Captain_Hook
21-06-2008, 08:24 PM
It would be very rare if they do not lie. They are here for one objective, that is to make enough money and go back to their home town. Why would they want to tell truth when they just got to lie and get away easily and the guy feeling happy. Do anything within our limits and don't over commit.

Well said! Then again...are we ready to handle the truth? Do we want to hear the truth?...Truth is we probably hate the truth. :(

Starlite
21-06-2008, 09:11 PM
...Truth is we probably hate the truth. :(

Well, that's why we prefer to hear and accept their lies and living in good dreams..

Archdruid
21-06-2008, 11:39 PM
Well, that's why we prefer to hear and accept their lies and living in good dreams..

Just selectively bro and not wholesale. Otherwise a person can go insane. Life is full of half-truths and half-lies.

fever
22-06-2008, 11:21 AM
What you guys say is true, once you are in it deep, we tend to want to believe what they say even if it sound very suspicious .. this is so call release long line catch big fish ....

suteerak1099
22-06-2008, 05:24 PM
What you guys say is true, once you are in it deep, we tend to want to believe what they say even if it sound very suspicious .. this is so call release long line catch big fish .... life's too short to be nitt-picking. bt of cos dun warrant us to be careless too.

once the risk assessment n decision is made, by all means carry on as planned. its impossible to progress if 1 keeps himself occupied with all the side + rear view + blindspot checking, n forgets to look ahead + depress accelerator.

bumps n grinds along the journey is inevitable, that's life... cant expect the whole journey to be smooth n flawless. even if u dun go looking from problems, problems will come find u anyway. just gotta take each blow a stride at a time.

hurtsogood
09-08-2008, 05:28 AM
Is there tru love between...
mos FL likes to lie....

veli informative forum with all Bros's input, even have legal counselling..

moz WLs i encounter come straight to the point, gambling blah blah...,
even got 1 tell me straight in the face, she is here to earn money, nothin mo, nothin less

it is diz society we are living in that cetain portion of cheonsters are emotionally drained by somne events and resorting to seek solace in WLs...

i know it is rather far-fetched to seek tru luv, but stil hope i may juz chance upon 1 true gem...

i have buy present for WLs whom say its their birthday....
recent got 1 ask me to get her a necklace even.....
WLs are real pro, they do alot of testing especially during shopping n test ground... they will look at certain clothing n see if u will flinch when buying
they oso prepare u psychogically that previously, some customers will bonk for $500, bao at $8k/mth, buy expensive present..LV bag etc.... to let u have a fighting spirit to up the other "client" to show yo affection....
some really do it sleek way without too much of Act Act... really, PRG have veli good potential diplomats?!

Forever Young
11-08-2008, 09:49 AM
Yes, I wpould be surprise if they dont lie ....

hurtsogood
16-08-2008, 07:36 AM
think its time to make a clean break
my gal ask me 2 buy her a SGD$1200 necklace...
she really think S'pore man look like carrot...sigh...
SGD$1200 can cheong for at least 3 month for me....
she oso mentioned if married have 2 giv her SGD $2000 /mth for allowance
like that i can go China keep at least 2 mistress?
she say at least 1/3 of salary! my net disposable income dun even come any closer to that
she really think S'pore goldmine meh
Sian...

aces68
16-08-2008, 06:49 PM
she say at least 1/3 of salary! my net disposable income dun even come any closer to that
Sian...

yes, time for you to break it off.

cmelater
16-08-2008, 06:52 PM
it is diz society we are living in that cetain portion of cheonsters are emotionally drained by somne events and resorting to seek solace in WLs...

u r absolutely rite. After being thrashed left right by everything at work and home, how not to be drained....

I sometimes look forward to just visiting WL. Regardless of how much they lie, it all starts and ends within GL. At least, they make us forget about reality for a while.

Life really f up. Some people kena screw at work. Some kena messed up by their gf. Some like blessed by God, no need to worry, only need to live on and on without worrying. Some ditched by their married friends. Life is as such. Too bad, only can turn to WL for solace.

Lets face it. We are all humans. Ultimately, we don't like to be alone, however much of a loner one may be. Paying for WL is like one way of escaping from loneliness. Good bros will leave us some day. Either have to get used to it or go for WL/ FL.

What else can we do? I talk to my own bro. Sometimes, I find that there is nothing much to talk about. People grow up.

aces68
16-08-2008, 07:01 PM
u r absolutely rite. After being thrashed left right by everything at work and home, how not to be drained....

I sometimes look forward to just visiting WL. Regardless of how much they lie, it all starts and ends within GL. At least, they make us forget about reality for a while.

Life really f up. Some people kena screw at work. Some kena messed up by their gf. Some like blessed by God, no need to worry, only need to live on and on without worrying. Some ditched by their married friends. Life is as such. Too bad, only can turn to WL for solace.

Lets face it. We are all humans. Ultimately, we don't like to be alone, however much of a loner one may be. Paying for WL is like one way of escaping from loneliness. Good bros will leave us some day. Either have to get used to it or go for WL/ FL.

What else can we do? I talk to my own bro. Sometimes, I find that there is nothing much to talk about. People grow up.

It's so true, I also find myself at times looking forward to meet FL, at least they are willing to listen to our problems..actually I find that I open up more of my deep secrets when talking to FL..is this normal or am I the crazy one..?:confused:

pseudonym
17-08-2008, 11:27 AM
some really do it sleek way without too much of Act Act... really, PRG have veli good potential diplomats?!

i would say most ladies have this ability. not only the WL/FL or PRC. all men beware! :D

gentleman
18-08-2008, 01:58 AM
Just had a chit chat session with a Landlord from PRC. She renting rooms to WL/FL ladies. She told when come to KC, 9 out of 10 PRC just want to cheats Singaporeans and PR's money. Most of PRC has a lot of boyfriends at the same time and use KC trap.. please don't put any KC to WL/FL. They only treat us like carrot. Think that we all very easy money.
Just follow news in the newspaper, bros will know what i mean. so many news about cases of PRC cheating Singaporean/PR hard earn money

Advice - Enjoy Fucking them, Pay and Go!. Don't try to have any KC with them! :o

Forever Young
18-08-2008, 10:04 AM
Correct most are out to make the fast buck .... so never never let them know you got money. But worse is no money, let them think you got money ...

hurtsogood
19-08-2008, 04:28 AM
Sorry Bro
wat is KC or rather KC trap?

anyway to break suavely?
a) ask her to buy a "ting qing xin wu " at $1000 in return?
b) off hp (spare)
c) tell her sob story mum juz warded, need $$$ for hosp bill
d) others, pls comment

thx

suteerak1099
16-09-2008, 01:36 PM
Sian... fren, i think u missed the point. she's not trying to suggest that she wanna settle with u, she's trying to be tactful in telling u... there's no way between u n her.

when she meets her true love, dun really matter if he's filthy rich or not. the norm for them is to find 1 who's financially sound, with stability in his career. as for monthly upkeep, there're plenty who practically settle for less, n there're also some who get a decent job to help shoulder the financial liabilities in the household.

DettolUser
16-09-2008, 03:09 PM
They can tell u all the wonderful stories lies abt their families and them members sick/in debt/need pay school fees blahblahblah... Just to gain sympathy from you and more importantly, get more $$$ from you