PDA

View Full Version : PIERCE HAREM - DELICIOUS (ADENIA) is the Term (Pic AvaiL)

ccod81
29-05-2008, 02:49 PM
> NAME : ADENIA
> AGE : 24 YEARS OLD
> HT : 1.62M
> STAT : 34B-25-36
> SKIN : SMOOTH,SILKY,
> ORIGIN: THAILAND
> SERVICES:FRENCHING/BBBJ/GFE/CIM
> SERVICE : ISO STANDARD
> DAMAGE : $150/90MIN/2SHOTS (CHECK GROUP FOR PROMO)

CLICK FOR DELICIOUS ADENIA PICTURE (http://pierce89.weebly.com/adenia.html)

JWNY
30-05-2008, 09:45 AM
Dedicated to bro YY & WRX

The One with the almost perfect body

Just bought a new phone and was “in the zone”. My buddy had not touch a woman for…X no of days and needed some relief. Good. I needed an excuse too so I could tell OC that my boss wanted me to entertain clients at night.

While waiting for room no….sms from pleasure_empire. (Sorry bro…booking confirmed before your offer :)). Anti climax!! :p

When the door open…forgot her name…something like bread, Gardenia…Adenia. Whatever. This 23 year old resembles Michelle Chong. Fair. Nice proportion body…really, really good. Nice breasts and nice butt. Curves in the right places. One of the best for body (thinking of RTF now)

Anyway…she’s quite quiet and doesn’t talk much BUT she can speak some English so bros might like that bit of service. Poured me a drink and started water flowing in tub. She has a big bush though….makes her feel more woman I guess, no problem with me. Shower was SOP + a tinge of Dettol.

Cat bath was quick as I wanted to devour this beautiful body…don’t know how long I’ll wait for these kinds again. Soft moans…and yah, her nipples are pointed slightly…ok back to the breasts…a nice handful. BBBJ was deep throat style and thorough…but I wanted to enjoy the bonking more.

Started with doggie first…oh my…that ass was a sight to behold. Round and pert…inviting you to go IN! Applied some lubricant and fun begins. Not much sound effects…it was like bonking your gf. After some thrusts did cow girl for a change. TIGHT. Goodness…I must be out of touch for awhile…stopped action as phone call came. @#*(_@(!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Resumed with missionary and got back in the groove. Came soon after and I collapsed on her…tired.

Left as though I had just bonked Michelle Chong

Name: Adenia
Looks - 7.5 (had a fantasy of Michelle recently?)
Body – 9.5 (top 5 in my list)
Boobs - 8 B … big Bs
Cat Bath - 7 (my tongue was roaming more…8 for my own rating) :D
Frenching - NA
BBBJ - 7 (deep style)
FJ - 8 (tight)
Attitude and GFE - 7 (can speak English na)
Overall - 8
RTF : because of her God sent body…big MAYBE

Damage - as stated

Thank you bro ccod81 for arrangement.

JWNY

ccod81
30-05-2008, 11:35 AM
Dedicated to bro YY & WRX

The One with the almost perfect body

Just bought a new phone and was “in the zone”. My buddy had not touch a woman for…X no of days and needed some relief.
Good. I needed an excuse too so I could tell OC that my boss wanted me to entertain clients at night.

While waiting for room no….sms from pleasure_empire. (Sorry bro…booking confirmed before your offer ). Anti climax!!

When the door open…forgot her name…something like bread, Gardenia…Adenia. Whatever.
This 23 year old resembles Michelle Chong.

Fair . Nice proportion body…really, really good.

Nice breasts and nice butt. Curves in the right places.

One of the best for body (thinking of RTF now)

Anyway…she’s quite quiet and doesn’t talk much BUT she can speak some English so bros might like that bit of service.
Poured me a drink and started water flowing in tub. She has a big bush though….makes her feel more woman I guess, no problem with me.
Shower was SOP + a tinge of Dettol.

Cat bath was quick as I wanted to devour this beautiful body…don’t know how long I’ll wait for these kinds again. Soft moans…and yah,
her nipples are pointed slightly…ok back to the breasts…a nice handful.
BBBJ was deep throat style and thorough…but I wanted to enjoy the bonking more.

Started with doggie first…oh my… that ass was a sight to behold.
Round and pert…inviting you to go IN!

Applied some lubricant and fun begins. Not much sound effects…it was like bonking your gf. After some thrusts did cow girl for a change. TIGHT.

Goodness…I must be out of touch for awhile…stopped action as phone call came. @#*(_@(!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Resumed with missionary and got back in the groove. Came soon after and I collapsed on her…tired.

Left as though I had just bonked Michelle Chong

Name: Adenia
Looks - 7.5 (had a fantasy of Michelle recently?)
Body – 9.5 (top 5 in my list)
Boobs - 8 B … big Bs
Cat Bath - 7 (my tongue was roaming more…8 for my own rating) :D
Frenching - NA
BBBJ - 7 (deep style)
FJ - 8 (tight)
Attitude and GFE - 7 (can speak English na)
Overall - 8

RTF : because of her God sent body…big MAYBE

Damage - as stated

Thank you bro ccod81 for arrangement.

JWNY

Thanks for the FR bro
Been a long time liao bro.... hope you getting over real soon... :D

ccod81
31-05-2008, 04:48 PM

scorpion1969
31-05-2008, 05:39 PM
I actually wanted to book Snow White, but unfortunately, she had left our shores so decided to try Adenia as she recently arrived and should be fresh. On arriving at her room, saw a pretty young thing wearing a short dress which hid her body but showed a very nice pair of legs. We chatted for a short while as the bath tub was being filled. She seems to be rather shy as she led me, naked, into the bath room and then went back into the room to strip. She came back to the bath room with a towel wrapped around her and finally removed it to show me her curvy body - good-sized boobs with protruding nipples and firm butt. Action in the bath tub was strictly wash and clean.

I waited for her on the bed and she came out, again with her towel wrapped around her. I slowly unwrapped my "present" and we began to make out with light kisses and me caressing her boobs and gently tweaking her nipples which started to lengthen and become erect. I really like her nipples as they protrude to more than 1 cm. but her boobs are a bit hard and probably enhanced. After a while, she got me to lie down on my back and started to give me a catbath, starting from the neck and moving down my body to my didi which was already fully erected. She asked if I wanted to be capped for the BJ and I agreed, partly because I felt that I would cum quickly with a BBBJ and partly because I thought she would be more comfortable. As she was doing the BJ, I fingered the outside of her pussy gently and we continued to arouse each other. I then asked her to lie down so I could service her. I paid homage to her boobs and nipples, licking and sucking them while at the same time, fingering her moist pussy. Her breathing became heavier and soon she applied a little KY and wanted me to mount her. I realised why she wanted the KY because she was quite tight when my didi entered her so I proceeded to pump her slowly. She does not make fake moans, which I find to be a turn-off, but she was breathing hard and moaning softly. After a while, I could not take it any more and pumped her harder and faster until I finally unloaded.

After she removed the CD and we cleaned up, she snuggled up to me and we lay there naked and talked cock. Once in a while, she would touch my didi lightlly as though to check if he was going to awaken again. She jokingly said that he was sleeping and I told her that old man already and cannot go again so quickly. She asked if I wanted a massage and proceeded to kind of "play piano" on my body.

In summary, it was a satisfactory session - more like doing it with a GF or FB rather than a WL. For those bros like me who do not speak Thai, she can hold a conversation in English; apparently, she recently graduated from uni.

ccod81
01-06-2008, 06:48 PM

ccod81
02-06-2008, 02:58 PM

Asswacker
02-06-2008, 06:06 PM
Had a session with Beatiful Adenia Yeasterday!

Got a Promotion from Bro and Promis to sent FR after the session. Sorry for the 1 day delay!

Manage to get 2 hrs off while OC is busy and decided to call up Bro to Arrange for Adenia around 4pm. Arrive at the Hotel on time but then the Car park carges was damn FXXXXXg EX. Less than 2 Hrs cost $5.80...

Got the Rm detail and proceed to the Level...Adenia Open the door and saw her colleage Iris was with her and she went back to her rm so that my session with Adenia coud Start....My mind thinking i don't mind if she want to stay and watch or join in....hehe...Voluntary Tarma..

My first impression on Adenia was Lovely ...sweet little girl with a nice round Breast. Once inside, she quickly fill up the bath tub with water and come out again to undress herself in front of me....WOW lovely figure but i though the Photo is a much better Adenia...a bit bah bah..that what i like...in reality, she is skinner but her melons stand out...

We proceed to shower , and both of us fill the tub and she wash me up slowly front and back...very patient and no rush!

We proceed to Bed and she gave me the usual SOP (Licking both my nipples ) and she proceed down south and slowly licking my testi and scrotchem (LAng PA Ji)...that last for 10 min and she put on the caps inside her month and skillfully insert the coats for my little bro...and she had such a great skill and man i almost explode...quickly lie her down and start fingering her south pole and sucking and squeezing her melons alternately....that was wonderful!! shift my position and the next moment, we're already in 69 position with her lying and me standing up side way and position my little bro in her mouth while i cont fingering her Pussy with one hand and the other on her breast....! this is heaven and i cant control and explode in her month!!! I was totally exhausted by her Sucking!!!

We rest for a while and she gave me some piano message and ask her to lie beside me so that i cold cont. fondle her melons ..after 10min, finally decide to move on!! Of course pay$$ before exit!!No regret even i did not fill her love holes!!!

Overall Adenia is a bit shy but she will oblige with any request!

Ratings:
Looks: 7/10 (70% look alike. Prefer the one in the pic)
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: (Never try..look and feel tight)
RTF : if Vitamin allow!

Thanks Bro for the arrangement!!

ccod81
02-06-2008, 08:28 PM

Traveller13
03-06-2008, 10:12 PM
First of all would like to thank bro pierce for bringing this GEM to our shores!

All of what bros said before me is all true! She takes her time, kisses are very soft and gentle, her character is more like you Gf than an FL.

We started off with some gentle kissing on the couch while she was sitting on my lap. Damn shiok man! it felt like making out with your GF for the first time! proceeded to remove clothing and again she sat on my lap. she then worked her way south, slowly.... slowly.... slowly.... avoided my little bro and went straight to my balls. took her time there, and slowly... slowly... licked my shaft and slowly... slowly.... put my little bro in her mouth like she saving the best for last! BBBJ was slow, deep, slow, wet and GOOD!

went to the bed and i started work on her BEAUTIFUL body. Damn! perfect butt, perfect body, boobs just right, and those big round eyes... VERY expressive! you will know when she like what you're doing... (thinking of RTF now)

got her wet doing this and she didnt put any jelly because she was W-E-T! proceeded to cap me and i did her missionary with her legs over my shoulders! soft moans at first, slowly pumping.... then when she grabbed my butt as if she was coming immediately went fast and she came! (again, thinking of RTF)

washed in the bathroom and we lie down on bed.... cuddling. was enjoying holding her soft body close to mine and enjoying the cuddling that i didnt notice the time and no more time for second round. but what the hell, going to RTF anyway. Hey what can i say man? i'm a sucker for this kind of thing.

The most important thing of all... Didnt think i was bonking an FL till it was time to leave and pay... she was that good at making you feel comfortable.

this is not just a must try gem bros.. this is THE must try gem! her pictures do not do her justice. i implore bro pierce to put up live pic so that people will see how much beautiful she is in person!

here are my ratings and FYI, i have never gone this high before:

name: Adenia
Body: 9.5/10
eyes: 10/10 (very expressive)
Boobs; 9.5/10
butt: 9.5/10
complexion: 9/10
frenching: 9.9/10
BBBJ: 9.5/10
FJ: 9/10
cat bath: 9/10
GFE: 10/10

overall: 9.5/10 WE HAVE A NEW CHAMP IN TOWN!

changing my new #1 FL experience to Adenia!:D

ccod81
04-06-2008, 11:42 AM
I actually wanted to book Snow White, but unfortunately, she had left our shores so decided to try Adenia as she recently arrived and should be fresh.
On arriving at her room, saw a pretty young thing wearing a short dress which hid her body but showed a very nice pair of legs.
We chatted for a short while as the bath tub was being filled. She seems to be rather shy as she led me, naked, into the bath room and then went back into the room to strip. She came back to the bath room with a towel wrapped around her and finally removed it to show me her curvy body -

good-sized boobs with protruding nipples and firm butt. Action in the bath tub was strictly wash and clean.

I waited for her on the bed and she came out, again with her towel wrapped around her. I slowly unwrapped my "present" and we began to make out with light kisses and me caressing her boobs and gently tweaking her nipples which started to lengthen and become erect.

I really like her nipples as they protrude to more than 1 cm.

but her boobs are a bit hard and probably enhanced. After a while, she got me to lie down on my back and started to give me a catbath, starting from the neck and moving down my body to my didi which was already fully erected. She asked if I wanted to be capped for the BJ and I agreed, partly because I felt that I would cum quickly with a BBBJ and partly because I thought she would be more comfortable. As she was doing the BJ, I fingered the outside of her pussy gently and we continued to arouse each other. I then asked her to lie down so I could service her. I paid homage to her boobs and nipples, licking and sucking them while at the same time, fingering her moist pussy. Her breathing became heavier and soon she applied a little KY and wanted me to mount her.

I realised why she wanted the KY because she was quite tight when my didi entered her so I proceeded to pump her slowly. She does not make fake moans, which I find to be a turn-off, but she was breathing hard and moaning softly. After a while, I could not take it any more and pumped her harder and faster until I finally unloaded.

After she removed the CD and we cleaned up, she snuggled up to me and we lay there naked and talked cock. Once in a while, she would touch my didi lightlly as though to check if he was going to awaken again. She jokingly said that he was sleeping and I told her that old man already and cannot go again so quickly. She asked if I wanted a massage and proceeded to kind of "play piano" on my body.

In summary, it was a satisfactory session - more like doing it with a GF or FB rather than a WL. For those bros like me who do not speak Thai,
she can hold a conversation in English; apparently, she recently graduated from uni.

thank you bro scorpion1969 on the FR on Adenia

cheers !!!!! :D

ccod81
04-06-2008, 10:11 PM

ccod81
05-06-2008, 11:50 AM

ccod81
06-06-2008, 01:46 AM

ccod81
06-06-2008, 02:53 PM

ccod81
07-06-2008, 03:25 PM

ccod81
08-06-2008, 07:03 PM

ccod81
09-06-2008, 01:03 AM

ccod81
09-06-2008, 12:19 PM

ccod81
09-06-2008, 11:30 PM

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb93/pierce879/fl88banner.gif
NEW FL88 FORUM JOIN NOW
(http://www.sammyboy.com/fl88/)

ccod81
10-06-2008, 02:44 PM

NEW FL88 FORUM JOIN NOW

ccod81
10-06-2008, 10:53 PM

NEW FL88 FORUM JOIN NOW