PDA

View Full Version : New arrival 26 Y/O PRC

Sin88
28-05-2008, 07:38 PM
Received a SMS in Chinese advertising massage services, SMS back and realized that she got my contact from her girl friend.

She just arrived from China two days ago, still new to our environment, no familiar with all the H81 yet, only know Joo Chiat and L81, she is 26 pleasant looking, able to provide good massage.

Below is some of her info.
Name :Ying zi
Look : have a some baby fat, dark and smooth complexions
Ht: 160
Wt:50
Boobs: 34C with protruding nib
Looks: 7.5
Massage skill: 8/10
Overall service: 9/10 No rushing
Damage: Massage $50/hr. others

Javier83
28-05-2008, 07:59 PM
Received a SMS in Chinese advertising massage services, SMS back and realized that she got my contact from her girl friend.

She just arrived from China two days ago, still new to our environment, no familiar with all the H81 yet, only know Joo Chiat and L81, she is 26 pleasant looking, able to provide good massage.

Hi bro

Can you also state the damages of other services too?

Thanks.

getnaughti
29-05-2008, 01:14 AM
hi bros,

Can you send me her contact.

Tks.

getnaughti

Sin88
29-05-2008, 09:01 AM
....the damages of other services?.

BM+FJ = $50, I only try her massage, BM + FJ, find it enjoyable so will share with Bro here.

I am sure other Bros have received SMS from her too, because they share their contacts too.

jimwang64
29-05-2008, 09:53 AM
Bro, BM+FJ for only $50, damn cheap. How do you rate her in the looks department? If also, pretty, then it's damn bloody cheap!!

BM+FJ = $50, I only try her massage, BM + FJ, find it enjoyable so will share with Bro here.

I am sure other Bros have received SMS from her too, because they share their contacts too.

snhwee
29-05-2008, 09:59 AM
Greetings Bro,

Pls share this new contact. Thanks!!!

Gavin_Horny
29-05-2008, 12:04 PM

Is she pretty?
Can I have her contact? thks

Serpents
29-05-2008, 12:47 PM
Budget find ... gd one bro

Cheongster5678
29-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Bro Sin88, love a good massage! May i have her contact no. please? Tks!

TLLM6969
29-05-2008, 05:42 PM
I would like her contact too bro.already PMed you

Nightmare99
29-05-2008, 05:45 PM
How to get the contact ?

RunNGun
29-05-2008, 09:22 PM

Bro, me also received her sms, really wonder who gave her my hp number, hehee...can't recall la, cheong too many...

Will provide FR here if i tried her.

wordcraft
29-05-2008, 09:48 PM
Hi! Can i get her contact details too? Will post afterwards. Thanks

W

BlurWolfe
30-05-2008, 01:40 AM
Bro Sin88,

I also got sms from same name, said got my contact from her friends (wonder who??)

Anyway she quoted me $100 for full service..:eek:

Sin88
30-05-2008, 09:01 AM
Bro, me also received her sms, ......can't recall la, cheong too many...Will provide FR here if i tried her.

Bro,

Give her a try, you won't regret, new chic in the market, don't wait too long.

Sin88
30-05-2008, 09:04 AM
[QUOTE=BlurWolfe;2798113]Bro Sin88,

I also got sms from same name....she quoted me $100 for full service../QUOTE]

M...M.. that is Massage+BM+FJ la.

Whether it is value for money sometime is individual, if the chemistry work, it definitely worth your money.

ChinaFriends67
30-05-2008, 12:41 PM
Bro Sin88, care to pm me her contacts. Many thanks!!!:D

SonyEricsson750
30-05-2008, 04:26 PM
[QUOTE= :)Hi Bro Sin88,

Can u kindly PM me her contact nos. Many thks.....:D

Sin88
31-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Is she pretty?

This is a very personal question, I like coffee thick, so thick coffee is nice to me.

She is not SYT yet not that old like most MILF here, her complexion is not the fair type but is on the brown side yet smooth like the 'black pearl'

She is new and full of energy, she look sweet when she smile, Yet will you feel her sweet smile is again depend on you.

That much I can say, You have to try her yourself.

dollysorry
31-05-2008, 11:53 AM
Bro,

Give her a try, you won't regret, new chic in the market, don't wait too long.

Please post me her contact
Thanks

john_220903
31-05-2008, 04:14 PM
Hi TS

As promise here is my short FR on ying zi.

Name: ying zi
Service:9/10

Called her on thrusday night, meet up and saw a lady waiting for me at outside Hotel 81. Went up say hi to her then went in to get a room. Once in the room she do massage for me for 1hr,then the rest is SOP.

Overall her service is 1 of the best i can say,sweet smile on her face no rush no hurry.Bro who really want to try her service pls don't play her out,she told me alot of guys called her but never turn up.

winson11
31-05-2008, 05:42 PM
Hi Bro can u pm me her contact no,thanks a million:):):)

APYX
31-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Pls share contact. Thnx

TLLM6969
31-05-2008, 07:11 PM
Thku bro Sin88 for the contact. I will be checking her out soon....keep ya posted of FR later! Cheers

daringwolf
31-05-2008, 07:48 PM
Bro Sin88,

I had also received a sms from her and her cousin recently. Tried Ying Zi yesterday and happened to her first customer of the day. When you see her arms, confirm got power for massage one. After trying, the massage is ok for me. She had done back and front massage in full package. After that, you can imagine yourself lah. She had pled me not to state too much about her "extra" services to "protect" her reputation but I guess Bro Sin88 had reveal it already. Hope she don't think it is me lah (She made me "gou shou zi").

Overall, her service is alright in terms of massage. First time someone performed massage on my front as the other gals usually only do my back only.

I believed some of the brothers here should also received sms from her cousin namely Xiao Mei. My friend had tried her and he described her size as small. Massage wise also ok lah but no fj. Will try Xiao Mei next time. Perhaps can also ask if they can tarma one of these days. Sorry if out of context...

bernard_teacher
31-05-2008, 08:36 PM
bro can get her contact need some budget bonk thanks

superbadman
31-05-2008, 09:07 PM
Hi any kind bros can me the contac.thks a million.:D

soulfinder78
31-05-2008, 10:45 PM
1st FR I had done so far, please bear with me. Promise to improve

Tried Ying Zi today. Was greeted by a pleasant looking lady when i open the door. She got a very beautiful smile. Looks wise i will say normal.

But her massage is good, 1 of the better 1 i had tried so far. She gave a solid 1 hour massage then proceed to oil BM.

BM just apply oil and rub my body with her's. Feeling is good. Last for another 10 to 20 mins then she gave me a HJ. But i think it's my problem for not cumming, so far all WL who HJ for me never suceed. Sad.

All in all, worth trying. She might not be very pretty but she made it all up with her very good and professional attitude.

Looks: 7/10
Body : 6/10 with a B cup and brown petruding nipples.
HJ: DUnnoe how to rate
Damage: 20 Hotel + 70 for massage, bm and HJ
RTF: Yes when i feel like having a good massage

PS: Catch her ASAP cause she's leaving 20th June (that's what she told me)

TLLM6969
01-06-2008, 01:53 AM
HI all, my FR as promised:

Looks: To be fair, I concur that she's pleasant but not stunning looking
Body: On the plump side, but I do not mind
HT: 1.6m
Boobs: No need to describe as other bros already commented
Massage: 7/10, good and firm
Damages: Nvr asked price initially. Paid 70 for massage, BM & HJ. 20 for room
Attitude: Excellent

Details:
Called her for a 8.30pm at H81 Joo Chiat. She was punctual. Came in asked if I liked it sexy..I said yes...she proceeded to take off all except her panties. She quote professional I find. Asked any areas I wanted more attention to. Massage took most of the hour, when I turned over and started fondling her, she didn't just get on with it but continued to go through her massage. I was already getting excited but she kept at it. She only proceeded to apply oil for the BM after done with the massage. She aims to please and seeks approval by asking is it comfortable. Fantastic!
I flip over and she BMs everywhere in front...getting my member really stiff and moist. It went on for a good 10-15 mins and she's breathing harder and moaning slightly. It's so un-fake that it's a big turn on. Her breasts are nice and soft....and it;s adding to my desire...then she rubs my member on her bare groin ...shiok! I cannot take it already...just then she sits up and handle my throbbing member..aand at the same time she has a finger near my ass massaging firmly both pleasure spots! Wah can die man ...I must say I nevere felt this good with a HJ. She's good! afer a couple fo minutes I unloaded happily and she didn't juts got up and cleaned me..instead she hugged me and in the process rubbed my cum all over herself too!
I left very happy needless to say. I recommend all bros to try her HJ skill. It is truly great I think.

RTF: DEFINITE
:D

slhong18
01-06-2008, 01:33 PM
can pm me bro...i am new here..promise to post results..thanks

uvlex
02-06-2008, 09:36 PM
Hi wonder if i can get the contacts too? thanks =)

ruchucky
03-06-2008, 01:15 PM
bro, can pm me the contact? will post after trying..

SonyEricsson750
03-06-2008, 02:20 PM
Many thanks to a Bro for the contact, Here is my humble FR.

Called to book for an appointment at 8.30pm. Managed to get a room at H81 as Fragrance Hotel was full. Went into the room and called her to inform her of my room number. Arrived within 5 minutes and proceeded to bath.

It was a nice feeling as she would wash you up every part of the my tired body. After shower & cleaning up, went to lay down on the bed where we started to TCSS a little (building up the chemistry first meh….hehehe!!!). After 10 minutes or so, she started to auto-roam me and headed straight south with my little bro was calling out for some attention needed. She started to provide me with a HJ first. Feeling was rather good as she does it slow but steady. Within minutes, I shot my first thick load onto her breast just like those Japanese AV. It was really a sensational HJ with GF feel that she has provided.

We lay on the bed to rest for another 5 minutes before washing up. At the bathroom, she carefully wash-up my little bro ensuring it’s sparkling clean before we proceed with our main course for the day. Seems rather strange that my little bro had an instant hard-on again at the bathroom while she was washing-up my little bro. Upon seeing it, she went on her knees and started to cock-tease me a little by licking the tip of my little bro sending me waves and waves of electric current down my spine. Watching her doing the BJ on me, she seems like a little girl licking deliciously at her lollipop which turns out to be my little bro. She was licking the tip of it slowly down to the shaft and back up to the top. As she open-up her mouth to take my full length inches by inches, the sight was extremely steamy as she will give me that CFM look while blowing me. During the entire duration of her blowing me, my fingers were playing in between her love-hole & clit and she was wet, really wet just like a linking pipe. She would give out soft moans each time my finger runs pass her clit or at times when I just gently pinch on her clit. I was on fire and it reaches a point where there is no return. While up in my mind, I was thinking of fxxking her brains out on a good course.

Gently pushing her to lay on the bed, I slowly park my little bro at the entrance of her love-hole going a circular motion just to cock-tease her a little. Her moaning got louder and she was like begging me to put it inside her as she couldn’t take it any longer. Upon hearing this, I gear-up all my strength and power it into her with a hard insertion. She ache her back a little as she closes her eyes while she lets out a loud & long moan again. I began to pump her slowly but when I insert fully into her each time, I would move my hips in circular motions as this really gives her the optimum feel in achieving her organism. All this while, I felt her virginal wall contracting 3 or more times (too shiok until I lost count) as she had climax. Her love-hole was filled with so much of her love juice until I could feel her love juice at my balls area linking onto the bed-sheet. Holy cow, she is really a horny gal. I was pumping her for almost 20 minutes or so when I felt my load rushing outwards again. I shot my second load into her (of course with a rubber on it). The feeling was great after we had our climax. We cuddle each other for another 5 minutes before proceeding to wash-up again.
After our wash-up, I was super tired (having to fire 2 rounds of bullet within an hour) and lay on the bed. Little did I realize that I had fallen asleep. She gently wakes me up a little informing whether do I need her to continue with the massage or would I prefer to sleep. Told her to continue with her massage and before I realize anything, I was back in my dreamland again. Shortly, I could feel a tickling sensation at my balls area and I turned and saw her tickling it. All is while when she steps into the room, we had stripped ourselves to our birth-suit but was surprise that she was still in her birth-suit as she was giving me a massage. After the massages session, I dress-up and left.

Overall, her massage was rather soft for me, but she is a very accommodating gal. A gal very easy to get wet with and loves making love to each other (only if the chemistry is right for her).

Name/age: Xiao Xuan / 30+
Looks: 6/10 (not a SYT or MILF, just girl-next-door type)
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 8/10
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 10/10 (very accommodating gal)
GF feel: Yes, in fact very
Attitude: 10/10
RTF: Hell YES:p:D
Damage: 30 (room) + 80 (full course) + 20 (tips)

Laoda
07-06-2008, 06:58 PM
Can you PM me for contact info as well? Thanks much!

spotty0303
09-06-2008, 05:31 PM
Thank you bro the contact tried Ying Zi yesterday.

Called to book for an appointment around afternoon and go to the location she specify. Get the room sms her and she arrived within 5 mins. Looks wise she is normal but her eyes are quite beatiful.

After shower by myself, went to lay down on the bed where we started to TCSS a little. Looks wise i will say normal.

I must admit that she provide me one of the good massage that I had tried so far. She gave a solid 1 hour + massage then proceed to oil BM.

Nonthing to shout for of her BM, after 10 to 20 mins later she gave me a HJ.
All in all, worth trying. She might not be very pretty but she made it all up with her very good and professional attitude.

Name: Ying Zi (from Yunan)
Looks: 7/10
Body : 6/10 with a B cup and brown petruding nipples.
HJ: 6/10
RTF: Yes when i feel like having a good massage

dg4ever97
10-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Bro Sin88,

I had also received a sms from her and her cousin recently. Tried Ying Zi yesterday and happened to her first customer of the day. When you see her arms, confirm got power for massage one. After trying, the massage is ok for me. She had done back and front massage in full package. After that, you can imagine yourself lah. She had pled me not to state too much about her "extra" services to "protect" her reputation but I guess Bro Sin88 had reveal it already. Hope she don't think it is me lah (She made me "gou shou zi").

Overall, her service is alright in terms of massage. First time someone performed massage on my front as the other gals usually only do my back only.

I believed some of the brothers here should also received sms from her cousin namely Xiao Mei. My friend had tried her and he described her size as small. Massage wise also ok lah but no fj. Will try Xiao Mei next time. Perhaps can also ask if they can tarma one of these days. Sorry if out of context...

Hi, just learn to post FR but I have only tried Xiao Mei as mentioned above. Could I check with senior Bros, do I post it here or at another page

zheng
10-06-2008, 11:51 PM
Hi, any bro can pm me the contacts. Thanks:)

bearless06
11-06-2008, 12:03 PM
Looks like a great find. Can PM me Ying Zi's contact please? Thanks very much in advance! :)

alvin36
11-06-2008, 12:26 PM
Can I have the contact please ?

yoyoyo7
11-06-2008, 12:51 PM
Can PM me Ying Zi contact? Thanks lotsa....:)

dths056
11-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Bro Sin88,
I love a good massage!
May I have her contact no.?
Thankzzz:p

ic3r3d
11-06-2008, 09:17 PM
Hi can send me the contact 81719707

Thanks

plmmsg
11-06-2008, 09:30 PM
Bro, can pm me Ying Zi contact. thanks.

x-zen
11-06-2008, 09:41 PM
Bro,

Can pm the contact to me..Thanks bro.

Westernkid
11-06-2008, 10:13 PM
I thought Ying Zi is from Si Chuan. Last month worked in Orchard Tower KTV. A very nice girl. She got a yonger sister also working in the same line.

Anyway, can any bro PM me Ying Zi Contacts??

wodemeng
11-06-2008, 11:06 PM
hi bros,

Can you send me her contact.

Tks.

wodemeng

puggy
12-06-2008, 01:06 AM
Can any Bro PM me her contact? Thanks :D

botakbear
12-06-2008, 04:29 PM
Any bros can pm me the contacts.

Will write FR after tried.

Thks in advance

botakbear
12-06-2008, 05:39 PM
Any bors care to pm her contact pls.

Will write FR once tried.

TY

xsistence
14-06-2008, 01:37 AM
bro, can i have her contact ????:)

Rooney
14-06-2008, 10:29 AM
hi bro, can i please have her contact, will give a fr promise!

Gavin_Horny
15-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Hi TS

As promise here is my short FR on ying zi.

Name: ying zi
Service:9/10

Called her on thrusday night, meet up and saw a lady waiting for me at outside Hotel 81. Went up say hi to her then went in to get a room. Once in the room she do massage for me for 1hr,then the rest is SOP.

Overall her service is 1 of the best i can say,sweet smile on her face no rush no hurry.Bro who really want to try her service pls don't play her out,she told me alot of guys called her but never turn up.

Bro...can PM me her contact? thanx...

galseeker
15-06-2008, 05:45 PM
Hi bros, pls pm me the contacts pls. will post FR after i tried. thanks!

epoch_andrew
21-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Hi! Can i get her contact details too? Will post afterwards. Thanks