PDA

View Full Version : Receptionist

soundworks
20-01-2022, 02:35 PM
Any bro manage to up receptionist of a spa?
I always went to one spa and manage to get her number as I am regular there . I even went out once with her for supper after work…. However the 2nd time I tried to date her, she always turn me down…..

thedevil666
20-01-2022, 03:15 PM
I always went to one spa and manage to get her number as I am regular there . I even went out once with her for supper after work…. However the 2nd time I tried to date her, she always turn me down…..

Up ML got try before. But not receptionist.

Got one time I went to my usual (clean) spa. The reception is a syt Malaysian or Sg girl and she’s new. She’s quite cute, I took notice of her. Then when my ML came in, she say the reception praise me for my good looks. I was like ho seh. After massage, didn’t see her at counter, so just left. Then I text the spa main WC number, and try to talk to her. Telling her I’m the guy who just left etc etc. And ask to trade number, her reply was anything pls call 12121212 (which is the spa main phone). Haha. Kena played by her.

SGhappyman
20-01-2022, 03:20 PM

Maybe she saw your tiko face liao :D

r.fowler
20-01-2022, 03:33 PM

you failed her profiling.

soundworks
20-01-2022, 05:16 PM
I believe she don’t dislike my look , if not she would not even went out with me once . I guess maybe due to gossip among the therapists that make her discomfort…… if manage to up her, will be a great triumph !

sky_liner2
21-01-2022, 09:57 AM
The recept at Rose Spa Clementi is pretty and has the X-factor, but a waster that she doesn't do massage......