PDA

View Full Version : solo xiao qian Good Bonk MUST TRY

scout2004
27-05-2008, 11:11 PM
went to destinated hotel with xiao qian, once reach hotel room , she took off my shoe and sock for me , and she took out my shirt and pant, then she start to play with my didi... wow shiok feeling, and she began to strip slowly, then we chit chat awhile , good can talk very well no rush , then proceed to toilet for catbath, she use her breast to rub against my didi , then she startto blow job on me, shiok hot and cold feeling. after bathing for 10mins we prcoeed to the bed. she dry ne up , she start to lick me all over, lick my boast and didi, then we do some foreplay and till each other wet and horny , she capped me on . she start to ride me , and change into missionary then final doggie , before i fire out , took off my rubber and come in her mouth shiok.

Name : xiao qian
Look : 8/10
Boobs : 8/10
figure : 7/10
BBBj : 8/10 ( good suction ,Ar, CIM + swallow yr sperm if she like u )
F/J : 8/10
GFE : 8.5/10 love to be romance.
Suction : 8/10
Damage $80/2hrs/2shot
PLus point : massage, swallow yr cum , if she like u , treat her nice.

Thanks bro waggie8888 for introducing me such a good germ.

Fazed
27-05-2008, 11:19 PM
went to destinated hotel with xiao qian, once reach hotel room , she took off my shoe and sock for me , and she took out my shirt and pant, then she start to play with my didi... wow shiok feeling, and she began to strip slowly, then we chit chat awhile , good can talk very well no rush , then proceed to toilet for catbath, she use her breast to rub against my didi , then she startto blow job on me, shiok hot and cold feeling. after bathing for 10mins we prcoeed to the bed. she dry ne up , she start to lick me all over, lick my boast and didi, then we do some foreplay and till each other wet and horny , she capped me on . she start to ride me , and change into missionary then final doggie , before i fire out , took off my rubber and come in her mouth shiok.

Damage $80/2hrs/2shot

bro, can pm me her contact???

shanghaifun
28-05-2008, 01:20 AM

Damage $80/2hrs/2shot

wow...can pm me the contacts..:D

kraze84
28-05-2008, 02:10 AM

Damage $80/2hrs/2shot

Well good FR but then did waggie bro give u the permission to give contact??starting a new thread i dont think is good as people will misunderstand.

If he did give u permission i do want the CTC too ^^
If no next time write the FR on his thread

Darren80
28-05-2008, 02:24 AM

Damage $80/2hrs/2shot

hi bro can give me her contact thanks. must be very nice

sunhuan-con
28-05-2008, 09:07 AM
Bro please PM me the contact I am keen on her too.

akaza24
28-05-2008, 03:30 PM
Hi bro, can share her contact? ;)

five10
28-05-2008, 03:39 PM
Pls can you share contact with me.
Thanks.

marji
28-05-2008, 04:05 PM
good and cheap... my type of bonk... hehehe

care to share bro/

sexaddicted
28-05-2008, 09:31 PM
yo bro care to share this gem contact? after written wat u wrote, my didi not a good birdy anymore

Naka_Timo
28-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Nowadays, hard to come by a PRC who does CIM plus swallow liao.

sexaddicted
28-05-2008, 09:46 PM
bro care to share the contact with me? thks

liveforever
28-05-2008, 10:40 PM
Appreciate if you can PM me the contact.

ken6890
28-05-2008, 11:08 PM
bro please share the contact , thank !

kyubi
28-05-2008, 11:18 PM
hi bro, can kindly share ctc?
sounds too good not to try :D
many thks!

waggie8888
29-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Hi all brothers, kindly please send pm to me, brother waggie8888, if u want XiaoQian's sexy numbers. Kindly read my thread on "Super wet tarma with XiaoLin XiaoHuan(2hrs, 2shots for just $120 only)" for details of XiaoQian as XiaoLin is actually XiaoQian who had changed her name. As i as the threadstarter for XiaoQian(XiaoLin) have the priviledge to distribute XiaoQian's numbers and NOT brother scout2004.

Brother scout2004, kindly please stop distributing XiaoQian's numbers without my permission!!:mad: Thanks and happy bonking ahead.:D

END OF THIS THREAD HERE!!!!!!!!

Super wet tarma with XiaoLin XiaoHuan(2hrs, 2shots for just $120 only)

MickeyMouse
30-05-2008, 05:04 PM
Thanks brother waggie8888 for the contact of Xiao Qian!

Following is the simple FR.

Called her and arranged for a session. Picked her in town and went to the nearest H81. Once enter the room, she help me to undress and even help me to remove my socks.

Went to bath, quite SOP. Washing my small bro and a quick BJ.

Dry ourselves, ask me if I wan massage. Why not since I also like massage. She really use strength for the massage and stepping on my back. About 15 min later, ask me to turn over.

The start her action to sayang my small bro. Hot and cold water treatment. Very long BJ. She want me to cum inside her mouth. After about 15min of sucking and licking, i cum in her mouth..

Her rating:
Face: 6/10
Heigth: 1.58m (est)
Body: 7.5 ( a bit tummy fat)
Boobs: C and firm
Service: 8.5/10
Attitude: 8/10
FJ: Din try
BJ: 10/10 (CIM)
Damaged: $60 + $10 (tips) + $20 (room)
RTF: maybe

Thanks again brother waggie8888for sharing her contact!

dreadlord
02-06-2008, 05:43 PM
Went to the designated hotel today, after check in call her and she say on the way. Waited for about 13mins the doorbell rang. Look through the door hole saw a small petite girl, open the door to let her in. She looks in a hurry as she said she had just served another customer. Quickly strip to our birthday suit and she bath for me. She is very particular about hygiene wash my didi and my ass very thoroughly. She will lap dance for you in the shower. After shower she asked me to lie face down and she will give u a massage. Her massage is very powerful energy just right and will step on your back. Then she will slowly go into kissing your ass just a slight arand then play with your balls. After that she suggest fire/ice treatment which was my first time trying. It was very good with the interchange of fire and ice. After she spilt out the water she continue to give me a bbj, as the fire/ice treatment was damn good very soon i fire my ammo in no time into her mouth.

Look : 7/10 (looks abit older with her perm hair)
Boobs : 8/10 (pointy dark nipple)
figure : 7/10 ( slight tummy)
BBBj : 8/10 ( fire and ice combination buay tahan )
F/J : Never try lose to the fire/ice attack
GFE : 8.5/10 love to be romance. (play song during session)
Damage $60/1hrs/1shot
PLus point : massage damn shiok will make you sleep.
Minus point : Handphone keep ringing althought put to slient mode

hwinata1984
02-06-2008, 05:47 PM
Bro new to this and horny, Can pm me to share contact?

A_rm099
02-06-2008, 05:58 PM
pls send me details n contact me at [email protected]..

kyubi
09-06-2008, 11:37 PM
hi bro waggie,

sorry for late FR, coz no vitamin m...
anyway just tried xiao qian yest.

not realli my type of gal, so short FR.
Face : 4/10 (looks older with the permed hairdo)
body: 5/10 (c cupper, but tummy which turn me off man)
massage : 10/10 really good at this, shiok
bbbj: 7/10 very good hot and cold, but i like it more fast and deepthroat
FJ: nv try
overall: if looking for service, otherwise don't need to try ba. but massage is good la

damage : $80/2hr/shots + $30 hotel (but i only shot once la, not tat turn on..or maybe its me ..)

no offence (if any), just personal preference and exp based FR.
Thks for the contact though. bro TS

wat2woopee
09-06-2008, 11:47 PM
Damage $80/2hrs/2shot

WOW.... So Nice!!!
Can I Queue Up too??;)