PDA

View Full Version : I want to cheat on my boyfriend

sandymich
19-01-2022, 06:37 PM
I love him and he’s amazing but I just haven’t been satisfied lately. I maybe orgasm 30% of the time when we have sex. I sometimes would rather just masturbate on my own because I need the “release” and I know what I like, and I know that he doesn’t. I’ve tried to tell him what I like, and how, but when we do get to the sex, he cums within 10 or 15 minutes meanwhile I’m just getting started.

I’ve tried sending him nudes while he is out and I’m horny, but I didn’t get the feedback I would have liked so I didn’t do it again. Long story short, he just hasn’t satisfied me sexually. I keep thinking about the men I was having sex with before him and I really just wish I could still do them on the side without it being a whole thing. Which leads me to the title, I’m ashamed to say it but the thought of cheating is now crossing my mind. Will I ever be capable of doing it? I don’t know but now the thought of it is turning me on.

Jabba
19-01-2022, 06:49 PM
I can satisfy u!

sbwow
19-01-2022, 07:13 PM
I also like long duration possible 2-4hours, extremely hate it when ppl say '快点'

Jabba
19-01-2022, 07:18 PM
If u valued your boyfriend, u wont want to do that

captain96sg
19-01-2022, 07:29 PM
Another male pretending to be female

sbwow
19-01-2022, 07:31 PM

Yeah man. hahah alot giveaways

sbwow
19-01-2022, 07:32 PM
I can satisfy u!

You can take the throne! :D

Rickey
19-01-2022, 08:16 PM
If u valued your boyfriend, u wont want to do that
Agreed...as simple as that...husbands/wives, bfs/gfs cheat only when their partners don't sexstify them enough leaving them still feeling high, dry, horny n hungry below n causing them to turn to others outside of their r/s for sexstisfaction :(....n also when they feel they r not treasured by their partners :p:o

Peaceful123
19-01-2022, 08:43 PM
let me be your FB if you are interested

HeyHo
19-01-2022, 09:13 PM
I love him and he’s amazing but I just haven’t been satisfied lately. I maybe orgasm 30% of the time when we have sex. I sometimes would rather just masturbate on my own because I need the “release” and I know what I like, and I know that he doesn’t. I’ve tried to tell him what I like, and how, but when we do get to the sex, he cums within 10 or 15 minutes meanwhile I’m just getting started.

I’ve tried sending him nudes while he is out and I’m horny, but I didn’t get the feedback I would have liked so I didn’t do it again. Long story short, he just hasn’t satisfied me sexually. I keep thinking about the men I was having sex with before him and I really just wish I could still do them on the side without it being a whole thing. Which leads me to the title, I’m ashamed to say it but the thought of cheating is now crossing my mind. Will I ever be capable of doing it? I don’t know but now the thought of it is turning me on.
Where got ashamed? All members here are all shameless people
If you want to do it, just do it!
And maybe can contribute by providing your Experiences & stories here 👌🏼

PepsiFav
19-01-2022, 10:22 PM
I can satisfy u!

let me be your FB if you are interested

Don't be too shock if you find a dick somewhere ....

Ginung
19-01-2022, 10:53 PM
I have the same issue too. I always made my GF happy but my GF unwillingly to make me happy. Very sad.

Rickey
20-01-2022, 12:29 AM
I have the same issue too. I always made my GF happy but my GF unwillingly to make me happy. Very sad.
Don't just feel sad only n do nothing bro...If that is really true, then I think u shd break off with her n find yrself a better n friendlier gf...if not, u will be at the losing end n might regret later after marriage...u cannot always be giving n hardly receiving...it is always easier n cheaper to change gf than wife

Drooler
20-01-2022, 12:42 AM

reminds me of that sammylee fella leh

Ginung
20-01-2022, 01:24 AM
Don't just feel sad only n do nothing bro...If that is really true, then I think u shd break off with her n find yrself a better n friendlier gf...if not, u will be at the losing end n might regret later after marriage...u cannot always be giving n hardly receiving...it is always easier n cheaper to change gf than wife

Yes, I think I really should. I am holding myself back really

Crayon321
20-01-2022, 01:46 AM
I kinda have the same feeling. Personally i had a tough time cumming especially through vanilla sex. Which leads to me and my girlfriend dont often have intercourse..

StupidCharsiew
20-01-2022, 08:41 AM

I’ve tried sending him nudes while he is out and I’m horny, but I didn’t get the feedback I would have liked so I didn’t do it again. Long story short, he just hasn’t satisfied me sexually. I keep thinking about the men I was having sex with before him and I really just wish I could still do them on the side without it being a whole thing. Which leads me to the title, I’m ashamed to say it but the thought of cheating is now crossing my mind. Will I ever be capable of doing it? I don’t know but now the thought of it is turning me on.Don't worry, if my GF send me nudes I would gladly respond unless I'm super busy and forget to.
Anyway, if guys cheat we mostly do it cos we're horny but if female do it there are emotions and higher chance of break-up. Best to talk it out with him.

Bigbluebird
20-01-2022, 01:32 PM
Haha you love him yet you need to cheat on him :rolleyes: You just don't love him enough to not do it, and since you both aren't compatible in sexual aspects, just break up and go for what you want. This is a sex forum, no judgement but keep the hyprocrisy inside you :D

Romeoxx
20-01-2022, 02:16 PM
Sounds like a Sammylee88 / Georgie1994 HAHAAH! Horny bros are falling into it real quick :->

thedevil666
20-01-2022, 03:11 PM
I just want to correct the mindset for girls that not everytime the guy cums = he is satisfied with the sex. The cumming is a by product. I never enjoyed my sex with my wife, but I can still cum no matter what. I enjoyed my sex with my gf, and the duration can vary depending on the level of needs, stimulation, tiredness etc.

So doesn’t mean your bf can cum = he is satisfied.

LaoshuAiDaMi
20-01-2022, 11:26 PM
reminds me of that sammylee fella leh

TS has not even started mentioning the creamerbook yet :D

Alancarpenter
20-01-2022, 11:46 PM
Well, if u r ready, lots here would be able to satisfy you

siamkia49
22-01-2022, 04:29 PM
I’ve tried sending him nudes while he is out and I’m horny, but I didn’t get the feedback I would have liked so I didn’t do it again.

He probably don't find your nudes attractive and already ahead of you by cheating on u first! :D

jucket
22-01-2022, 05:50 PM
He probably don't find your nudes attractive and already ahead of you by cheating on u first! :D

Guys for sure won't be interested in nudes of another guy

Lokmachaudog
22-01-2022, 06:12 PM

Hi , sammylee88! What a long story. U must be good, so many boyfriends!:D

Naka_Timo
23-01-2022, 10:10 AM

Thanks for upping, please do make post so i can returned points.

junmin95
23-01-2022, 10:50 AM

First, it's not cheating unless it involves your feelings, i.e. you like a new guy.

Second, instead of doing it on the side with other guys, why not do a 3-some and include your boyfriend instead? i'm no gay but i do think 3 guys would be more fun than 2 guys in any scenario? if cannot find another guy, just go clementi mrt station toilet find one, sure have one good looking one that you like...

Also, you can try invite your ex and watch your ex do it with your bf while you wank it off. might give you even more feeling?

Georgepuke
28-01-2022, 10:31 PM
First, it's not cheating unless it involves your feelings, i.e. you like a new guy.

Second, instead of doing it on the side with other guys, why not do a 3-some and include your boyfriend instead? i'm no gay but i do think 3 guys would be more fun than 2 guys in any scenario? if cannot find another guy, just go clementi mrt station toilet find one, sure have one good looking one that you like...

Also, you can try invite your ex and watch your ex do it with your bf while you wank it off. might give you even more feeling?

I also think 3 guys would be more fun than 2 guys for TS :D

wwk88
30-01-2022, 02:15 AM
Confirm your DM overload.. wahahahaha:D:D:D:D

georgie1994
30-01-2022, 09:24 PM
do not satisfy? just find few more in sugarbook.live, have foursome or fivesome

georgie1994
30-01-2022, 09:25 PM
high sex drive is good things, frequent sex can increase metabolism and hormone secretion, you will look younger

georgie1994
30-01-2022, 09:29 PM
Don't worry, if my GF send me nudes I would gladly respond unless I'm super busy and forget to.
Anyway, if guys cheat we mostly do it cos we're horny but if female do it there are emotions and higher chance of break-up. Best to talk it out with him.

guy usually cannot keep doing nothing when seeing a nude sexy girl

georgie1994
30-01-2022, 09:30 PM
you want me? I also can satisfy you!

lookingaround
30-01-2022, 09:34 PM

Won’t sammylee88 get jealous? Why u cheat behind his back?:D

AmaZulu
01-02-2022, 12:48 AM

You sure you can? :D

AaronKwok123
01-02-2022, 11:42 AM
I m married and the girl 1/2 my age I m fucking has a bf. Both of us are aware but dont give a fuck lol. YOLO .

Powerman881
01-02-2022, 12:11 PM
Can cheat on your bf with 1 of us here:D

BushTracker
04-02-2022, 01:58 PM
Can cheat on your bf with 1 of us here:D

You sure you want? What do you plan to do with him?

chnhubby71sgp
04-02-2022, 09:36 PM
you need to find a great chemistry to enter into great fun my dear.

walls08
04-02-2022, 10:18 PM
You sure you want? What do you plan to do with him?

I propose use cactus on his asshole :p

lalilulel
04-02-2022, 10:26 PM
I'm down, hmu

spideery
04-02-2022, 11:51 PM
Woww :D:D:D

jucket
05-02-2022, 08:57 PM
Won’t sammylee88 get jealous? Why u cheat behind his back?:D

Most popular couple in SBF :D

georgie1994
05-02-2022, 09:48 PM
i do have many fwb in sugarbook.live, secretly hide...hehe

georgie1994
05-02-2022, 09:49 PM
I'm down, hmu

do not be so depress, try sugarbook, you can get surprised there

georgie1994
05-02-2022, 09:50 PM
you need to find a great chemistry to enter into great fun my dear.

you mean meet the right person?

georgie1994
05-02-2022, 09:50 PM
Don't worry, if my GF send me nudes I would gladly respond unless I'm super busy and forget to.

from my past experience, female 99% is emotional

georgie1994
05-02-2022, 09:52 PM
Well, if u r ready, lots here would be able to satisfy you

here has so many baby?

georgie1994
05-02-2022, 09:52 PM
if is puppy love, it is so common cheating comes in

chnhubby71sgp
06-02-2022, 09:51 AM
you mean meet the right person?

The chemistry to click as one to enjoy is imps as you need to enjoy yourself instead of just opening your leg to cheat your hubby or bf correct? lolz

chnhubby71sgp
06-02-2022, 09:56 AM
And also having sex with someone New create excitement and will enjoy the need of what you like for example some guy might love to lick you down under and finger you before penetration or heaving petting and kiss you which most of us really enjoy compare to our LOVE one just enter and shoot lolz.