PDA

View Full Version : 24 Year old PRC Wei Wei at your service ....

nightmare77
25-05-2008, 03:12 PM
Yesterday was having dinner at one of the odd lorongs coffeeshop.
When this PRC sat across my table, looking lonely I decided to move over and ask her if she needed a drink. Learnt from her that she's been here almost 2 weeks liao, but biz not good. So since nothing to do, "help" her loh.

Slowly make our way to the nearest 81 .... we were walking hand in hand ... nicez .... onces into the room .... TCSS abit then slowly caress her boobs and
we had a small tongue fight .... quite good but I had better .... then requested that we move to the bathroom to clean up .... off to our birthday suit .... clean me good good ... and target areas .... to my surprise ... she gave me a good HJ and licking my nipz at the same time in the bathroom .... after a while .... we dried up and move to the bed ..... slowly ask me to lie down and gave me a nice cathbath around my nipz and slowly move down to didi area ... ask me if I am comfortable with BBBJ or BJ ... of course BBBJ lah .... she gave a cheeky smile and lick my didi tip little by little .... teasing me .... then slowly gave me a good lick and suck ...... I am a BBBJ lover .... lolz ... wanted to cum liao then faster stop her .... told her my turn to service her .... started my masterpiece ... attack her pussy ... lick lick and she moaning away ... grabbing the edge of the bed .... can see she's loving it .... then cannot tahan liao ... ask me to faster enter her ...whack her missonary and change to doggie and .... good things dun last .... 5 minutes and I cum liao .... sianz .... hug hug abit then move to toilet and wash up ....

Come out TCSS abit .... ask her since biz no good I can help intro some friends to her loh .... she readily agreed .... so below is her stats and damage ....

Name : Wei Wei (威威)
Look: 6.5/10 ( Average looking )
Figure : 6.5/10 ( Boobs A - not for boobs lovers , Fair looking .. )
French : 7/10 ( can improve lah )
BBBJ: 8.5/10 ( Very hard working in this area )
Painting : Allow
FJ : 8.5/10
GFE : 8/10 ( Tender and Gentle )
RTF: When I recharge my vitamin M ....
Damage: $70 / 60 / 1 excludes room and CD ...
What she lacks ... she compensate with her service .....

Those interested can PM me for her contacts.
Thanks !

AmazonGer
25-05-2008, 03:42 PM
told her my turn to service her .... started my masterpiece ... attack her pussy ... lick lick and she moaning away ... grabbing the edge of the bed .... can see she's loving it .... then cannot tahan liao ... ask me to faster enter her ...whack her missonary and change to doggie and .... good things dun last .... 5 minutes and I cum liao .... sianz .... hug hug abit then move to toilet and wash up ....

Good lucks.....

Oh, TS, thanks for the zap. Good lucks. Stay healthy.

nightmare77
26-05-2008, 06:39 PM
Oh, TS, thanks for the zap. Good lucks. Stay healthy.

I am scratching my head .... when did I zap you ?!!?! .....sigh .....
Anyway .... just wanna share her contacts .....

BTW I also dunno what's wrong with that sentence ..... :confused:
RAW IS WAR ..... And I dun support it either ...
Anyway contact given to a number of bros ... please post FR if possible ..
thanks and for contact please PM me .... thanks ....

repsolman
26-05-2008, 10:08 PM
Did wei wei in tarma with li li. Wei wei has looks that grow on you and nice smooth and fair skin. Like her butt too. But what i also like is that she has a nice personality and gentle. She has nice kissable lips too, which I did lots of frenching while doing her good friend li li in doggy position.

AmazonGer
27-05-2008, 11:00 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sexual-health-issues/70110-licking-eating-pussy.html

Good lucks.

nightmare77
28-05-2008, 02:40 PM
Thanks for your care and concern .....
Contacts given to a number of bros ... please post FR if possible ...
Those interested, can PM me for her contacts ...
Happy Bonking !

five10
28-05-2008, 03:42 PM
bro, can share?
Thanks.