PDA

View Full Version : TCM clinic Neil Road

LittleGiant
25-05-2008, 12:43 AM
Was looking for duxton and chanced upon a TCM clinic @ Neil Road. Is it any good? need a professional for my back pain...really hurt like siao...thinking of accupuncture...anyone know if it helps?

Thanks. Hope to get some advice here.

faithevans
27-05-2008, 08:47 PM
No need accupuncture...

Go look for ah May...do one hour...

One hour of her massage does wonders...

No specials though

David_Ginola
27-05-2008, 11:13 PM
HI bro faithevans

care to share the address n charges???? tks

cheers

Edward_125
28-05-2008, 06:17 AM
No need accupuncture...

Go look for ah May...do one hour...

One hour of her massage does wonders...

No specials though

Where is thsi Ah May operating?

LittleGiant
28-05-2008, 10:30 PM
ya pls share. else have to look for xiao zhang liao lol

holeinone6666
28-05-2008, 10:44 PM
hi Bro LittleGiant; I had a bad back some months ago from sports. A friend, with similar back pain problem recommended a middle-aged lady PRC TCM practitioner who helped to relieve his problem. I went for 4 sessions (of about 20 minutes each) for acupuncture followed by a short (few minutes) tui na. Also given some Chinese herbal medicine to improve blood circulation. Each visit costs S$40, which I thought was very reasonable. My back pain eased off after each visit. PM me for location if you want to try. It is uncomfortable if you have pain in the back!!!! I was previously not a believer in acupuncture, but after seeing how it worked for many people, I was daring enough to try it, and I am now a believer.

Doran Gray
29-05-2008, 01:37 PM
Hello bro,

Good to hear that thru' the TCM-type acupunture, u are now feeling better or "cured" already. But..but pls dun be too happy too fast hor.

Me got 2 friends who had got thru' that same experience but the pain came back after few months and then, everything's back to square one again.

Keep your fingers crossed and just hope u don't have to endure it again in a few months down the road.

LittleGiant
29-05-2008, 09:17 PM
my sort of pain is sometimes when i sit down onto a chair, i got to do it veryyyyy slowly...lower back pain...lastime in army i was stupid...anyhow train in the gym and kanna until now zzzzzzzz think 7 yrs ago and now back to haunt me ...sigh

holeinone6666
29-05-2008, 10:59 PM
Bro LittleGiant; Your problems sounds pretty serious. I think you should go and get an X-ray of your lower back. Don't fool around with this lower back problem. It can get very serious and will affect you in your later years. This sort of problem will not just go away. If anything, it can and will get worse as you grow older. If you are at your desk for too long, it can be due to your posture. Doesn't sound like an acupuncture job can do the trick. It really needs treatment. Go get an X-ray before it gets worse. Don't delay, my fren !!

unger
30-05-2008, 09:57 AM
my sort of pain is sometimes when i sit down onto a chair, i got to do it veryyyyy slowly...lower back pain...lastime in army i was stupid...anyhow train in the gym and kanna until now zzzzzzzz think 7 yrs ago and now back to haunt me ...sigh

brother yours is considered sport injury. so you need to
go to Golden Landmark. it is on the third floor, out from
the lift you have to turn right. it is just about 2 or 3
unit from the lift. I used to have serious backache, also
hurt during service time. see him a few times problem
solved. but you have to bare with the pain it is quite
painful initially. eat before you go, this is a fact. dont
blame me if you go empty stomach.

dermacare
31-05-2008, 11:09 AM
i hd similar back problem but was cued by dr zoe of oriental tcm at club st.....she uses capping n her tn is skillful.....

LittleGiant
31-05-2008, 12:21 PM
Bro LittleGiant; Your problems sounds pretty serious. I think you should go and get an X-ray of your lower back. Don't fool around with this lower back problem. It can get very serious and will affect you in your later years. This sort of problem will not just go away. If anything, it can and will get worse as you grow older. If you are at your desk for too long, it can be due to your posture. Doesn't sound like an acupuncture job can do the trick. It really needs treatment. Go get an X-ray before it gets worse. Don't delay, my fren !!

thx u bro...had done one before...no slip disc kekeke

thank you all. will go try the treatment! yer right...wat fear most is when i age older :\

LittleGiant
10-07-2008, 08:36 PM
hi Bro LittleGiant; I had a bad back some months ago from sports. A friend, with similar back pain problem recommended a middle-aged lady PRC TCM practitioner who helped to relieve his problem. I went for 4 sessions (of about 20 minutes each) for acupuncture followed by a short (few minutes) tui na. Also given some Chinese herbal medicine to improve blood circulation. Each visit costs S$40, which I thought was very reasonable. My back pain eased off after each visit. PM me for location if you want to try. It is uncomfortable if you have pain in the back!!!! I was previously not a believer in acupuncture, but after seeing how it worked for many people, I was daring enough to try it, and I am now a believer.

bro,

pm u liao...bo reply le?

golden tongue
10-07-2008, 10:21 PM
I had a similar problem a few years back. Hurt my back while carrying heavy stuffs.

Went to Bishan TN for a rub. It was Ting Ting that gave me a massage. A while later, Ting Ting felt that my back had some problems. Told her that I hurt my back. She immediately took a bottle of medicated oil and appiled on my belt.

During the massage, she said that my nerves is pressing on my spine, thus causing the pain when I move my back. She spent about 15 minutes applying and rubbing my back. She was trying to move the nerves away from my spine.

Afte she finished the massage, I told her that I thought I hurt my spine. She said that if I hurt my spine, I woud not be able to move at all. Asked her how she knew that my back was givng me problem, she said that she had some training back in China.

Looked for her a few more times for treatment and my back recovered.

1 or 2 months later, when I visited her agin, she still remenber and asked me how my back was. Told her that my back had recovered and she proceeded to do the normal massage and special and sent her back home.

DehOne
11-07-2008, 09:08 AM

The pain you describe sounds very like a slipped disc problem. (I have colleagues who had exactly the same kind of pain and were diagnosed with slipped disc.)

Don't fuck around with it. See a western-trained GP ASAP. Go for an x-ray. This could get VERY serious if you don't treat it properly. I can recommend Chook Sports Medicine Clinic in Orchard Building, Orchard Road. He is certainly not cheap but he is very good. (Formerly working with the National Sports Council.) The health of your back is VIP - don't try to play cheap with it. (Give up the cheonging for a while and use the money you save to get proper medical attention.)

amveryangry
11-07-2008, 09:02 PM

Heh brother! Dun play a fool with such issue!!!
Better go for a full checkup in hospital!!!
Take Care

LittleGiant
12-07-2008, 01:36 AM
Many thanks all. Think i will go see a doc then...but if u got good lobang for accupuncture/massage for lower back prob...pls do recommend :p