PDA

View Full Version : Female Dentist, Chio Type

Choon Peng
24-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Any encounter of chio female dentists? Please share location if you have good & wonderful encounter.

mika14
20-01-2009, 01:30 PM
Heard there's one at Ocean Tower.

Anyone can verify?

Niceman
20-01-2009, 01:53 PM
Again??? wah liao eh.... sibei sian.... such questions again.... oi TS, why dun u start 1st? :(

Own Time Own Target !!!

sexmatrix03
20-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Hmmm.... I usually go National Dental Centre at SGH. See alot of chio Dentist walking in and out of the rooms lo. :P

I havent got a chance to meet one yet, but I hope to...

Anyway, lets share my past experiences bah.

I remembered that I was having my tooth fixed some years back, at the same NDC. but back then, I was in this clinic where you can see all the dentist at each of their 'workstations'.

Haha... I managed to get 2 good fortunes that day.

First, as it is an open space where we can see other patients, naturally there are schoolgals and OLs there, n of course, they are wearing skirts. hehehe.... managed to catch a glimpse of a few 'ziao gens' :)

Then, its the dentist that I am assisted to..... wow.... young and 'ok' looking dentist, with I guess is a B+ pair of assets. U know la, once we are seated, our heads will be lowered to their chest level lo. Ohhh.... I managed to 'headbutt' her breast a few times during the whole session. :P

That was my experience back then. :)

Any bros wanna share their's?

LostALau
20-01-2009, 08:50 PM
The moment I sit on the dentist chair, balls shrunk already, where got mood to jio the dentist. However, ever had a session with a Bengali chio dentist but her hand press my lips so hard during the drilling that my lips got injured. Complained to the receptionist and never go back again.

hotsoup16
20-01-2009, 08:56 PM
I hate to visit Dentist but there is 1 chio out there, i might re-consider:D

ahyong
20-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Always kena male dentists, yet to meet any female dentist yet. any clinic to intro?

Fatty George
20-01-2009, 10:31 PM
Many years back at NTUC dental care at CCK. Chio.
Regret Big time. She got no strength to pull the decayed teeth.:mad:

paganwinter
21-01-2009, 12:20 AM
go once a year 2 check...company benefit....doctor male leh....anyway dentist always in mask cover left d eyes only...:)

michaelrocksam
21-01-2009, 12:34 AM
got one very chio one but very expensive dental surgeon in orchard paragon.

13 Floor on the left side once u exit thru the lift.

owen10
21-01-2009, 12:57 AM
mine used to be in NTUC Dental in Emerald but she had left n started on her own. onli got to c her twice a yr for my dental cleansing cos i dunnit other svcs. me not sure where she's relocated now. she looks abit like lisa ang, considered lao chio in her early 40s. she has that ladylike demeanour in her, that charm which really turns me on. :D

geylangbonker
21-01-2009, 01:39 AM
There is one in orchard plaza 4th level..mid 20s ,local,female dentist.
her assistant is a syt....local (the kind that always frequent dragonfly).
but her charges is expensive for tooth filling...but worth to get 2 local female attendants to service you with tcss and small talk.:cool:

fenwick
21-01-2009, 01:45 AM
There is one in orchard plaza 4th level..mid 20s ,local,female dentist.
her assistant is a syt....local (the kind that always frequent dragonfly).
but her charges is expensive for tooth filling...but worth to get 2 local female attendants to service you with tcss and small talk.:cool:

Interesting ! what's the damage like bro.....cos i need to fix up my teeths also. If not too pricey ...i think your dentist is a good choice!:D

geylangbonker
21-01-2009, 02:02 AM
Interesting ! what's the damage like bro.....cos i need to fix up my teeths also. If not too pricey ...i think your dentist is a good choice!:D

hm...their pricing is a bit steep as in orchard area compare to HDB dentist.
If u keen ..u pm me .i have their namecard ..you can give them a call to check their pricings for denture services.The last time i was charged $60 for tooth filling..depends what you want from them..but hope u dun be impulsive to commit ridiculous act on them as they are locals..they know the rules if their white dentist uniform (the kind with zip and unzip uniform attract your killer eyes):eek:

LostALau
21-01-2009, 09:54 AM

Bro fenwick, if your tooth needs fixing, better go for the skill and not the look hor. I have never loved dentists until the latest one I met. She has not only taken away my dental problems but also my fear of dentists. She is a bit matured but still quite attractive in a way.

However, I only go to her for dental treatment. Afraid that if I try any hanky panky, she will sedate me and pull out all my teeth. :eek:

Greyface
21-01-2009, 10:13 AM
She can seduce you & pull out all your teeth too! :D

5stars
21-01-2009, 11:31 AM
The moment I sit on the dentist chair, balls shrunk already, where got mood to jio the dentist.

Hahas.. I know how u feel :p

I have dentist phobia too :( Can't imagine hearing the sound from the dental equipment .. Really can kill your sex drive ..

mika14
22-01-2009, 06:16 PM
Many years back at NTUC dental care at CCK. Chio.
Regret Big time. She got no strength to pull the decayed teeth.:mad:

How many years ago?
Is she still there now?
Hard to find chio dentists in HDB heartland areas.

lucifer7
22-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Hmmm last year i went to remove my wisdom tooth at HG polyclinic, waited for 2 hours for my turned.. but the wait was worth while the female dentist that entertained me was very young and pretty the most 25 or 26... but too bad having bad wisdom toothache cant talk to her :(

jiafre
23-01-2009, 03:59 AM
there's 1 at raffles hospital bugis..
when there last year and the dentist quite ok, young and cute...

sg-ass
23-01-2009, 09:42 AM
Hmmm last year i went to remove my wisdom tooth at HG polyclinic, waited for 2 hours for my turned.. but the wait was worth while the female dentist that entertained me was very young and pretty the most 25 or 26... but too bad having bad wisdom toothache cant talk to her :(

hougang??

i saw 1 too. very nice. :D

LostALau
23-01-2009, 09:49 AM
Bro fenwick, if your tooth needs fixing, better go for the skill and not the look hor. I have never loved dentists until the latest one I met. She has not only taken away my dental problems but also my fear of dentists. She is a bit matured but still quite attractive in a way.

However, I only go to her for dental treatment. Afraid that if I try any hanky panky, she will sedate me and pull out all my teeth. :eek:

She can seduce you & pull out all your teeth too! :D

Bro Greyface, if she seduce me, ho seh liao! I will pull out my dick and wack her until she song Y Y. Then her hands and legs like jellyfish Where got strength left to pull my teeth? :D

Choon Peng
23-01-2009, 01:07 PM
Maybe somebody can provide last 6 months where there is chio dentist?
Orchard Road sure have expensive consultation & charges.

LostALau
23-01-2009, 06:42 PM

Bro Choon Peng, Why dont u go Orchard Road and do a survey and give us feedback. For your work, I can pay for you to have the most chio dentist to pull out one of your front teeth.

beji19308
24-01-2009, 12:25 AM
Hmmm.... I usually go National Dental Centre at SGH. See alot of chio Dentist walking in and out of the rooms lo. :P

I havent got a chance to meet one yet, but I hope to...

Anyway, lets share my past experiences bah.

I remembered that I was having my tooth fixed some years back, at the same NDC. but back then, I was in this clinic where you can see all the dentist at each of their 'workstations'.

Haha... I managed to get 2 good fortunes that day.

First, as it is an open space where we can see other patients, naturally there are schoolgals and OLs there, n of course, they are wearing skirts. hehehe.... managed to catch a glimpse of a few 'ziao gens' :)

Then, its the dentist that I am assisted to..... wow.... young and 'ok' looking dentist, with I guess is a B+ pair of assets. U know la, once we are seated, our heads will be lowered to their chest level lo. Ohhh.... I managed to 'headbutt' her breast a few times during the whole session. :P

That was my experience back then. :)

Any bros wanna share their's?

i had a similar experience. chio dentist (probably in her early 30s, but still look and behave like a syt) who leans too close over my head. after a while i also try to straighten myself on the dentist chair to get more feel. haha... silly but shiok.

beji19308
24-01-2009, 12:27 AM

hee my regular dentist is chio, but in orchard.

come to think of it, not that expensive. you just pay slightly more if you are only doing the once-every-six-month check up and cleaning.

MusashiJinJin
24-01-2009, 01:07 AM
I still remember when I was in secondary school I always visit a dental clinic at AMK. The dentist very pretty and was in her twenties (11 yrs ago). Whenever she check my my teeth she will lean very close towards me and rest her boobs on my head rest. Once awhile will even brush against my cheeks. Always give me erection :D

lucifer7
24-01-2009, 03:43 PM
hougang??

i saw 1 too. very nice. :D

hmmmm maybe we saw the same babe... hahaha

nightsonly2002
24-01-2009, 06:04 PM
on 3 occassions that I went to a dentist, all of them were male. quite unlucky.. I guess I have to visit this thread from time to time for updates.. :)

lacypink
25-01-2009, 04:04 PM
bros, theres a clinic at tampines where u can pick ur own female dentist!

jameschong2
26-01-2009, 09:54 AM
I still remember when I was in secondary school I always visit a dental clinic at AMK. The dentist very pretty and was in her twenties (11 yrs ago). Whenever she check my my teeth she will lean very close towards me and rest her boobs on my head rest. Once awhile will even brush against my cheeks. Always give me erection :D

sae those jap sites where the guy can 'beat aeroplane' while the chio dentist cleaned his teeth. any such lobang here or in china?

mika14
27-01-2009, 11:49 AM

The latest dentist?
Where is your dentist located?

sidekick
17-02-2009, 04:43 PM
I printed out this thread & showed it to a female friend of mine who work as a dental hygienist. She told me sometime when she comes a cross a yen tao patient & she is feeling horny, she may take advantage of the situation.

Like if she needs to reach across the patient, she may intentionally hover her breasts over the patient's face or push her crotch against the patient's elbow or hand.

BTW, she's no old maid. Late 20s with more than decent look & figure. I should know;)

bigmannow
17-02-2009, 04:53 PM
HI bro sidekick,

can intro the dental hygienist where she work? i nid some teeth checking:)

fun_n_pleasure
17-02-2009, 05:51 PM
Hi bro sidekick, I suddenly remember I need to check my teeth too. Really really need to check my teeth la :D... mind if you tell me the location too?

andyk
17-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Hahas.. I know how u feel :p

I have dentist phobia too :( Can't imagine hearing the sound from the dental equipment .. Really can kill your sex drive ..

=> Same here when i was young i had to wear braces & the dentist will pulled out several teeth to shape my set of teeth so it's really big phobia for me every visit to the dentist ! Also once i was nearly "drown" because the tube sucking out the water wasn't working !!! :mad:

And actually when i'm seated there with all the "cleaning" with my mouth wide opened,i try to "recalled all the recent enjoyable SYT Bonks" to avoid recalling any pain or bad dental experiences i had before ! :D

sexfrenzy
17-02-2009, 06:02 PM
encounter a chio one at Lxx & Lxx at Tampines Central. But not worth it man... skill sux. Cheek swollen for 3 days. Just go for a competent male dentist as far as teeth is concerned.

baimi
17-02-2009, 06:34 PM
Many years ago, did crowning on my teeth
at Kallang Bahru beside NTUC, no only the
dentist chio, the assistant also chio.
So every time when she was working on me
her (.)(.)will brush against my shoulder,
can feel it but dare not move, afraid that
she mis-cue while working on my teeth.
Then i recommended a friend to try,
scaling on his 'bar gae'.
He too said, wow, really arh,
the two (.)(.) pressing on his shoulder.

sidekick
18-02-2009, 10:54 AM
Apologies to bros who requested for my dental hygienist's contact.

If she suddenly find a long appointment list of unfamiliar male patients, she will know its my doing.

Anyway, she related to me an instance where a male patient's hands got too itchy & made her an indecent proposal. She told me she almost wanted to grind his teeth down to his gum.:eek:

Ouch ouch

bigmannow
18-02-2009, 11:31 AM
Apologies to bros who requested for my dental hygienist's contact.

If she suddenly find a long appointment list of unfamiliar male patients, she will know its my doing.

Anyway, she related to me an instance where a male patient's hands got too itchy & made her an indecent proposal. She told me she almost wanted to grind his teeth down to his gum.:eek:

Ouch ouch
She won't mind more biz mah.. can u PM me? cos my teeth some aching liao

OUch OUch!!! :)

I won't make indecent proposals don worry..jus nid teeth checked and fixed by chio bu ASAP...

sensuous_les
04-08-2009, 01:19 AM
Any chio dentist at east (bedok to pasir ris) to recommend? I have been asking this questions to my friend but none can give good recommendation.

lacypink
17-01-2010, 10:06 PM
i knw of a doctor in bedok tho... young n pretty

nobodyid
17-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Bro can she be hook on a easy date..? Personally I have visited woodland dental.. Can't choose but most of them are in their late 20s and I got a elbow bum and zg to view.. Going for my 6month checkup again soon.. Will up date again..

Rain-Men
18-01-2010, 01:36 AM
hey bro....care to share the address of woodland dental? Time to do some dental hygiene liao. :)

Bangster
18-01-2010, 03:00 AM
Dentist 都不放过。。。

sexytoy.com.sg
18-01-2010, 11:22 PM
lau and not chio Dentist sure 放过。。。:p

cleanfreak
18-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Dentist 都不放过。。。

I thought this comment was really cute.

nobodyid
19-01-2010, 12:03 AM
Bro you can call in to national healthcare group to make a booking.. But it will take you 5 to 7months of queing.. if not you can try walk in without any appointment.. Good luck..

AAconnection
19-01-2010, 03:13 PM
going to dentist is really an experience most people go to see a dentist when they has to extract tooth you need anesthetics jab and amount of tools frightened you but with chio dentist the visual anesthetics already help you to settle down at least. when I was small I always bio chio dentist and nurse for my teeth checkup I think is good idea to go for chio dentist for teeth hygenice checkup

BroRelax
19-01-2010, 11:39 PM
This is the best dentist!!! :D

YouTube - Sexy Dentist (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCwuv1HjI5c)

sensuous_les
22-01-2010, 01:18 PM
i knw of a doctor in bedok tho... young n pretty

Bingo! I work in Bedok. Pls advise the venue.....

lacypink
02-03-2010, 12:57 PM
Bingo! I work in Bedok. Pls advise the venue.....

healthway clinic... do the rest of the legwork =)

populex
02-03-2010, 01:58 PM
The last time I met is Q & M at toa payoh, Blk 100 plus beside braddell mrt I think. See her not pain liao coz I erected all the time ( my standard of chio is high) Q & M always take in young female dentist as they fresh and cheap. You guys have to do the leg work.:)

otacon
02-03-2010, 02:53 PM
1 year ago, my place there got a young dentist assistance but likes to wear loose tops n so whenever she bend over to clean suck the saliva (using the machine), can see her cleavage.

but i never got a chance to see cos i think she quit liao. btw my wife told me one

kwaychup
02-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Regret Big time. She got no strength to pull the decayed teeth.

True, especially the wisdom tooth, i had a female dentist way back then, but she does not do wisdom extractions cos no strength

This is the best dentist!!! :D
YouTube - Sexy Dentist (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCwuv1HjI5c)

this type i think my mouth would open big big liao :eek:

lacypink
02-03-2010, 07:21 PM
two SYTs at two different healthway clinics in bedok =)

memorablez
02-03-2010, 09:03 PM
two SYTs at two different healthway clinics in bedok =)

Bro, care to share? Im working nearby...:cool:

canttell
02-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Quick rare to find chio dentist.

lacypink
13-09-2010, 12:31 AM
I have two dentist, one a korean just got married but still a stunning beauty.. another one hot big boobs :)

owen10
13-09-2010, 01:28 AM
I have two dentist, one a korean just got married but still a stunning beauty.. another one hot big boobs :)

wow ... a korean dentist .... :D

so is she still in the professon and what are her charges like? i mean dentistry charge. :D

as for the one with big boobs, once the dentist put on the dental coat you cant really see anything. sian 1/2.

sexytoy.com.sg
13-09-2010, 08:58 AM

Can I have the contacts pls? Ma chiam like the FL section... :p

Xiao_Zhu168
14-09-2010, 01:47 PM
apologies to bros who requested for my dental hygienist's contact.

Ouch ouch

cool story bro !

lacypink
17-09-2010, 01:41 AM
so far only gave contact to bro cavemanng who has a decent rep points.. other bros pls pm me