PDA

View Full Version : My New Admin Girl

kinkyguy22
24-05-2008, 12:45 AM
Dear Brothers,

Had read and are proud of some brothers scoring in their debut and subsequent games.

I have a situation and would like to know from you brothers on your advice, I have this new admin girl and let call her A. She is 20 yrs old from Malaysia, 1.58 with nice figure and dress sense. Things started out pretty normal until one evening dinner after work.

At the time, I drank a little too many and was quite touchy with her by hugging her and feeling her all over. However the next day when I met her and she behave like nothing happen.

Over Msn, we did talk and tried to apologize to her. But to my surprise she was quite ok with it. Subsequent we had some bodily contact during work and she does not have adverse reaction to it.

So while reading forum, F-buddy came into my mind and many a time I try to test water by hugging her from behind while reading the report, holding her hand on pretext trying to guide the mouse and more recently I just touch her bare leg and comment on how smooth it was.

But at most time if it get a little longer than it should, she would try to move away from me. And it just today that i pinch her butt while we make little joke.

So my question is;
1. Can she be upped?
2. If can, how to play the next step?

Kinky Man

ic3r3d
25-05-2008, 02:04 AM
hey bro, u should try sending teasing sms... den ask her out to dinner den clubbing... all the way lah.... upzzzzzzzzzzz.....

kinkyguy22
25-05-2008, 03:06 AM
Well... tried most of the tricks found in Sammyboy from trying to make her drunk (She doesn't want to drink much), flattery (guess she love it but it ain't working too well.

There are a lot of body contact between both of us and I know that she is scared of being tickled. When we are alone, I will always create some jokes and tickle her while brushing my hand against her boobs. No reaction at all.

nakamara
25-05-2008, 09:10 AM
So my question is;
1. Can she be upped?

1. Can
2. Play along

3. :D

joew2005
25-05-2008, 11:20 AM
Bro,it could be either way(yes or no).

4 sure that u hv a chance 2 up her.
Otherwise,she wouldn't hv permit yr action so far.

wat some bros propose 2 u here r realistic.
ask her out 4 dinner,afterwhich go 2 a club 4 a drink.

U need not be the 1st 1 2 make a move.
perhaps aft a few drinks,she might be the 1 2 jump onto u........:D

rainchezz
25-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Bro ..

The best way will be to ask her out for drinks ... loud music and alcohol will disarm her and then u make your move ..,.... clarify first hor .... dun get her drunk ... not fair for the gal.
i bonked my intern last year when we went to balaclava after work .... music was great, the alcohol was great, and before i realised it ... we were both frenching in one corner .... rest they say, is history .... 100% did not plan for it to happen, just wanted some company for drinks and music ...
so good luck bro. sometimes, it's all abt timing.
cheers.

cheongsan
26-05-2008, 12:23 AM
It depends.

If you are her superior and she knows you are a married man, then she may be tolerating you in order not to jeopardize her job.

If you are her superior and she knows you are not married, then she may be giving you a chance.

If you are not her superior, then most likely your chance of a fling is quite high. But since she is from Malaysia, she may treasure her job and does not want to create a scene although you have transgressed the limit of decency from time to time. Then she must really have a high tolerance.

Schmi
26-05-2008, 12:26 AM
As long she's responding to you without any resistance, you should be safe to explore further

kinkyguy22
26-05-2008, 12:30 AM
Well... I'm her superior and married. And she know it.

I'm thinking of bringing her to Mount Faber for a dinner date and wonder if there is any better place for good music to unwind.

One thing for sure, she is not easy and horny as what other brothers had encounter. When I try to get touchy like feeling her neck, she would laugh and "siam".

And yeah, maybe it about timing...

But any brothers here encounter the same situation? Can't seem to find horny girl in my

rainchezz
26-05-2008, 12:34 AM
I kinda agree with Bro cheongsan's assessment...
TS, sometimes, the best things in life are unplanned.
There's a fine line between a fling and being screwed. If the gal hits on you cuz she likes ur company, etc ... that's fine.... we are all adults. But If u use ur position over her as a leverage, then it's wrong.
Still the same few words ... gd luck and dun do the wrong thing.
Cheers.

true_enjoyment
26-05-2008, 10:07 AM
But at most time if it get a little longer than it should, she would try to move away from me. And it just today that i pinch her butt while we make little joke.

So my question is;
1. Can she be upped?

Kinky Man

If she moved away whenever you touched her for too long, it's already a big negative sign. However the reason may be that she didn't want to be caught by others in the office. Your one and only last chance is during your dinner tonight to get touchy with her longer and see if she will still move away when it gets too long. If she still does, she is really tolerating you for being her superior. After all, it's not easy for Malaysian to find job in Singapore, so she would bear with it especially if it's paying her well. However if you cross her limit, you never know what will she do.

Then again, if she allows you to hold her hands and get touchy without breaking away from you during off work, just be a gentleman and slowly work your way through with constant innuendos(sexual ones of cos!) Most probably you are going to succeed!

PS: Please refrain from pinching a gal's butt ever again unless you have already scored with her, else you will just make yourself look like a lao tiko!

lilmei
26-05-2008, 10:51 AM
i think u may want try get verbal confirmation that she's ok before u try get physical confirmation.
if she nvr say confirm can touch touch, still got chance, she feels she is molested by u then don't know how to tell u to stop because both of u workin in same office.
that accounts for y after touchin for too long, she will move away.

god knows if in another forum, a Malaysian gal is asking for advice on how to deal wif a male colleague who always "eat her beancurd" (take advantage of her) ..

update us ok?

owen1
26-05-2008, 11:13 AM
play safe...

if its relationship u want with her, go ahead
if its just pure lust, why bother.

The shit thats gonna come when you wanna end it might not be worth the sex you will receive.

However small head always rules. Most likely you have already planned for your next move. :D

unsung80
26-05-2008, 12:02 PM
But be careful, may be your wife's spy. :eek:

Manny666
26-05-2008, 12:08 PM
For me mah policy is dun shit where u work. Cos if relationship turn sour, a lot of bad things gonna happen since she is working same place wif u. Rumours will spread and you will be hard pressed at work.

Just mah 5 cents. If u wanna go ahead then just tread carefully. But if the gal is the type to get in flings then enjoy while it lasts. :)

All_4_Sex
26-05-2008, 12:10 PM
My motto is "Don't eat and shit in the same place" . If things go wrong you may be looking at a sexual harassment claim. Look elsewhere or better still pay for it . It's less trouble in the long run

Charmaine
26-05-2008, 12:30 PM
There's a difference between "just being plain playful" and "agreeing to your physical advances". It's an extremely thin line and I think you're threading dangerously close to the edge.

Some girls are more receptive to touchiness from the opposite sex and wouldn't raise the alarm as long as the guy knows his boundaries. That doesn't mean she wants to sleep with you. The way to judge is to determine if she's naturally touchy herself (for instance, regularly "slapping" a male colleague on the shoulder after being teased, or having no qualms about moving extremely close to a male friend when working on stuff together). If she is, then she probably won't mind little things like holding of her waist when you're crossing the road or cupping her hand when guiding a mouse. If she isn't, then she's just being nice (or just plain cowardly) by keeping quiet about your upfront physical approach. If she's the latter, then you'd do well not to overstep the line.

bradpitt968
26-05-2008, 01:01 PM
It depends.

If you are her superior and she knows you are a married man, then she may be tolerating you in order not to jeopardize her job.

If you are her superior and she knows you are not married, then she may be giving you a chance.

If you are not her superior, then most likely your chance of a fling is quite high. But since she is from Malaysia, she may treasure her job and does not want to create a scene although you have transgressed the limit of decency from time to time. Then she must really have a high tolerance.

Agree with your assessment. =)

joew2005
29-05-2008, 06:19 AM
so hw..............
ON alrdy or not???:confused:

t123
29-05-2008, 11:28 AM
from personal experience, no body contact better initially. This is because unless u are really sure that she's game for it. My fling with my ex temp staff also started out like that. I knew she was having multiple partners but I still want to be sure. Be nice to her, treat her with respect, crack jokes to humour her and gain her confidence. Last but not least, after all the steps done, asked her personal questions, see if she willing to answer. If yes, then see if she can be touchy while sober not drunk.

I bang my staff in the office though. However, I was lucky, never ever eat and shit same place. some lucky, some sway until hong kan, kanna fired also have.

ccl69
17-06-2008, 08:20 PM
looking forward for your installment...

SmellyDog
20-06-2008, 02:42 PM
One month no news liao still got update ...