PDA

View Full Version : my new relationship

SammyLee88
10-01-2022, 07:22 PM
So I just met this man whom I like and I know he likes me…we have gone on two dates so far…yes we have had sex already which was beyond amazing…we talk everyday just about and he’s so considerate and caring which is a change from my past relationship…we both have the same insecurities about relationships as we have had horrible experiences but wanna try again…on our first date he told me he was very nervous but glad we did it and really liked me..he drives an hour and a half each way to see me..which is so sweet..I’m so scared because I want this to work and we have so much in common and I want to know how to get this to work and not fuck it up…but how do u love a insecure man who always think he does not deserve to be love again?

sbwow
10-01-2022, 07:26 PM
So I just met this man whom I like and I know he likes me…we have gone on two dates so far…yes we have had sex already which was beyond amazing…we talk everyday just about and he’s so considerate and caring which is a change from my past relationship…we both have the same insecurities about relationships as we have had horrible experiences but wanna try again…on our first date he told me he was very nervous but glad we did it and really liked me..he drives an hour and a half each way to see me..which is so sweet..I’m so scared because I want this to work and we have so much in common and I want to know how to get this to work and not fuck it up…but how do u love a insecure man who always think he does not deserve to be love again?

That's alot of work for the lady. You have to keep showing him you love him by doing alot of things for him. That way he wouldn't be insecure.

But then again, isn't it countering what is supposed to be a guy doing most of the work for a lady when he is pursuing?

The real question is would you put in sooo much effort in this affair?

Lokmachaudog
10-01-2022, 09:37 PM
Ok.….Story noted! :D

sexcision
10-01-2022, 09:41 PM
Wtf, which country u stay? Definately not Singapore coz east to west takes max 45min.

I think he's cheating on you already.
30 min driving and 60 min fucking someone.

I suggest you look for another one.....

candeo_88
10-01-2022, 09:49 PM
Can lah, why not? Start ECP, TPE, SLE, KJE, PIE, connect CTE and back ECP...just nice...:D:cool:

Wtf, which country u stay? Definately not Singapore coz east to west takes max 45min.

I think he's cheating on you already.
30 min driving and 60 min fucking someone.

I suggest you look for another one.....

poptam
10-01-2022, 09:57 PM
Can lah, why not? Start ECP, TPE, SLE, KJE, PIE, connect CTE and back ECP...just nice...:D:cool:

Fuel sponsored by Esso ah? :D

candeo_88
10-01-2022, 10:01 PM
Have to ask the driver liao lor....:D:cool:

Fuel sponsored by Esso ah? :D

sexcision
10-01-2022, 10:11 PM

hahaha so the boyfriend drove ard sg just to avoid meeting her so soon ah? Seriously a lot of effort put in.

Freakz
10-01-2022, 10:22 PM
hahaha so the boyfriend drove ard sg just to avoid meeting her so soon ah? Seriously a lot of effort put in.
Go have a local tour of Singapore expressway. Lol

ulysses84
10-01-2022, 10:32 PM
watch single inferno, follow your heart. 😂

candeo_88
10-01-2022, 10:43 PM
Maybe, just maybe...got to use the ReDiscover Vouchers to tour around the island...:D:cool:

Jabba
11-01-2022, 05:57 AM
Great to know that u found the love of your life.It takes twonhands to clap.Both parties needs to share your likes and dislikes to each other.It is difficult to trust a relationship once u have a bad experience previously.Wish all the best!

LordVader
11-01-2022, 08:55 AM
Must be driving this.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71CjUf4xToL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

MisterBig
11-01-2022, 10:39 AM
You guys are brutal... but damn funny... ROFL.

Kenkenkenchan
11-01-2022, 10:52 AM
You all think too much man. Skali he is grab driver leh?

morrissey1209
11-01-2022, 12:43 PM
Brutal brutal brutal.

skihon
11-01-2022, 02:06 PM

All the best, a new year a new start

alan0338
11-01-2022, 03:35 PM
give sex,more sex,plenty of sex :D :D :D

Piledriver
11-01-2022, 03:54 PM

Make the guy drive an hour and a half each way, and you call this sweet? Bollocks.

Sounds more like exploitation. You should have your pussy flogged instead. Oh, I forgot... you don't even have one.

LimDion
11-01-2022, 04:20 PM
you know him more than us, so you should have the answer. my advice is take it slow, don't rush, enjoy your time with him.

SBMEDSUP
11-01-2022, 04:30 PM
Time to look for new man.

loneyheart
11-01-2022, 05:16 PM
TS mention he is a insecure man so may be drive at 30 km/h n must look for all clear to turn a corner mah tat take 1 n 1/2 hr to meet :)

Orange22
11-01-2022, 05:20 PM
Make the guy drive an hour and a half each way, and you call this sweet? Bollocks.

Sounds more like exploitation. You should have your pussy flogged instead. Oh, I forgot... you don't even have one.

His mouth should be an able substitute :)

shroom
11-01-2022, 06:30 PM
Is this the same guy that has a small wiener that does not get hard enough to prevent a condom from slipping off?

Bangster
11-01-2022, 06:37 PM
wow

congratulations

you managed to find a guy who can get hard looking at your Tom Selleck moustache and willing to plunge into your unwashed asshole, despite only going on 2 dates...i'd say this is 1 horny farmer on his trusty tractor taking 1.5hrs to come to see you at night in Changi Village

https://pm1.narvii.com/7086/72f16722399585acdbee8b111a04aa9d11744be7r1-500-667v2_hq.jpg

SammyLee88
17-01-2022, 07:26 PM
i do meet him in sugarbook.live and i really hope this relationship will work out

SammyLee88
17-01-2022, 07:28 PM
you know him more than us, so you should have the answer. my advice is take it slow, don't rush, enjoy your time with him.

i wish to because i really appreciate him

SammyLee88
17-01-2022, 07:29 PM
That's alot of work for the lady. You have to keep showing him you love him by doing alot of things for him. That way he wouldn't be insecure.

But then again, isn't it countering what is supposed to be a guy doing most of the work for a lady when he is pursuing?

The real question is would you put in sooo much effort in this affair?

of course i would, i am attracted to him, and he is the whole for me

SammyLee88
17-01-2022, 07:30 PM
Great to know that u found the love of your life.It takes twonhands to clap.Both parties needs to share your likes and dislikes to each other.It is difficult to trust a relationship once u have a bad experience previously.Wish all the best!

yes wish myself the best, hope this time really is the true love

SerflySGR
17-01-2022, 09:36 PM

Quite a lot of things to unpack here. Sex on the first date. Wow! You two certainly don't waste time, which is good because Singapore needs to be re-populated. Quickly. You talk every day but only went out two times? That's not very good. Either he's not too keen on you or....... Anyway... I think it's also good you two don't meet so often because he spends like 3 hours on the road, just to meet you. Unless you spend like 3 hours together, the meeting would be a waste (inproportionate).

How do you love an insecure man? The same way you love a guy who's always sorry (https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=21052050&postcount=1) but can't seem to stop seeking attention from other females (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=21052050&highlight=#post21052050).

Maybe you should take a step back and give yourself some space and consider other alternatives, e.g. Malaysian guys on Sugarbook.live (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=21052031&highlight=#post21052031)?

Or, if you want a relationship but don't want to commit, maybe you consider married men (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=21052008&highlight=#post21052008)? Many are lonely and do not have happy marriages. You could help them?

Or you could find DreamKnightz. Nice guy. Great guy.

wolfyboi
18-01-2022, 10:02 AM
Quite a lot of things to unpack here. Sex on the first date. Wow! You two certainly don't waste time, which is good because Singapore needs to be re-populated. Quickly. You talk every day but only went out two times? That's not very good. Either he's not too keen on you or....... Anyway... I think it's also good you two don't meet so often because he spends like 3 hours on the road, just to meet you. Unless you spend like 3 hours together, the meeting would be a waste (inproportionate).

How do you love an insecure man? The same way you love a guy who's always sorry (https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=21052050&postcount=1) but can't seem to stop seeking attention from other females (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=21052050&highlight=#post21052050).

Maybe you should take a step back and give yourself some space and consider other alternatives, e.g. Malaysian guys on Sugarbook.live (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=21052031&highlight=#post21052031)?

Or, if you want a relationship but don't want to commit, maybe you consider married men (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=21052008&highlight=#post21052008)? Many are lonely and do not have happy marriages. You could help them?

Wow that's a LOT of effort to quote all the weird posts he/she made.

SerflySGR
18-01-2022, 11:18 AM
Wow that's a LOT of effort to quote all the weird posts he/she made.

Thank you Bro wolfyboi.

Just taking a break from my thread. Hehe :D

candeo_88
19-01-2022, 07:31 AM
Repopulation is good and noble...only if:
1) little spermies find the eggies;
2) no barrier between spermies and eggies; but most importantly...
3) little spermies took the correct highway and not the backway...

:D:D:D

sizaibao
19-01-2022, 11:08 AM
i do meet him in sugarbook.live and i really hope this relationship will work out
Basically all your posts in this forum are promoting sugarbook.live. what a spam

Orange22
19-01-2022, 03:21 PM
Basically all your posts in this forum are promoting sugarbook.live. what a spam

Another of his sugarbuddy also doing the same

SammyLee88
30-01-2022, 10:14 AM

hopefully sex can satisfy him and made him feel my love

SammyLee88
30-01-2022, 10:16 AM
by the way i meet him in sugarbook.live, he is a rich guy and always halt me when we plan for our future and says he is not confidence

SammyLee88
30-01-2022, 10:17 AM

my age is getting older, and my family is chasing me to marry, especially during this CNY

SammyLee88
30-01-2022, 10:18 AM
watch single inferno, follow your heart. 😂

the advice from my heart usually not work

hare2023
30-01-2022, 04:48 PM

Wonder why he not asked to pay for promoting that site

sexcision
30-01-2022, 04:56 PM
Wonder why he not asked to pay for promoting that site

Cos it had the reverse effect hahaha

SammyLee88
03-02-2022, 05:48 PM
You all think too much man. Skali he is grab driver leh?

i hit from sugarbook.live, definitely not grab driver lal

SammyLee88
03-02-2022, 05:49 PM

guys love it entirely

SammyLee88
03-02-2022, 05:50 PM
Go have a local tour of Singapore expressway. Lol

wish to have once during this chinese new year

SammyLee88
03-02-2022, 05:50 PM
heart of a girl towards a guy is hardly to change when she is truly in love

SammyLee88
03-02-2022, 05:51 PM
You guys are brutal... but damn funny... ROFL.

not funny, have been poured true effort on it

candeo_88
03-02-2022, 05:53 PM
And we have poured true effort reading your postings...:D:cool:

not funny, have been poured true effort on it

AmaZulu
03-02-2022, 08:03 PM
And we have poured true effort reading your postings...:D:cool:

I can even predict his posts without reading, but don't know why not so accurate in toto predictions :D

skihon
03-02-2022, 08:33 PM
Normally knowing a guy from dating website is mostly looking for sex partners, some looking for friendship, rarely looking for relationships or marriage. If he most of the time is chatting with you online then meeting out. Mostly he just want sex or money or both. If a guy really interested in you, he surely will want to meet you as often as he can.

candeo_88
03-02-2022, 09:18 PM
Share share strategy after you gotten your toto predictions right ya...:D:cool:

I can even predict his posts without reading, but don't know why not so accurate in toto predictions :D

walls08
03-02-2022, 10:55 PM
wish to have once during this chinese new year

So easy, just find a stray dog and let it fuck your ass on the expressway

Alancarpenter
04-02-2022, 12:12 AM
heart of a girl towards a guy is hardly to change when she is truly in love

Just try ur best. Sugarbook quite a good site