PDA

View Full Version : Iv Ktv

Piglet
22-05-2008, 12:47 AM
Been out of action for some time liao. Wondering if any bros wanna go chiong IV KTV for happy hour ?

There used to be a thread on IV KTV but I cant find it anymore, so started a new one. Apologies if the thread is still around.

joew2005
22-05-2008, 06:12 AM
bro,me jz wondering why u choose 2 go chiong IV KTV??
izzit veri happening in there nw??

Piglet
22-05-2008, 08:35 AM
Hmm, last time I been there was 2 weeks ago. The girls there consist of PRC and Malaysians now. PRCs some ok some quite bad. The malaysians are very young though.

Maybe its just me but my first joint that I chiong was M KTV at geylang, which was filled with malaysians so i got a thing for them. Not many joints got malaysians liao. Siglap last time got Hai Yang Cheng (Ocean City) but also gone liao.

Anyway, its more for relax and the venue is quite accessible to me bah. There's these two malaysian SYT there, Bibi and Tracy. 1 sweet looking and 1 good at singing song, give me pointers how to sing somemore. Not bad IMO.

Hope that answers your question. :)

dap26
22-05-2008, 09:28 AM
Bro piglet,fyi bro HKB is the best person u can find when going to IV....He should be able to keep u update....:D

Piglet
22-05-2008, 09:34 AM
Bro piglet,fyi bro HKB is the best person u can find when going to IV....He should be able to keep u update....:D

Yah, used to chiong with him, bro Cameo and other bros. Wonder if they are still around ? *blink blink*

Chiong Viet joints till sian liao. Now jus chiong to sing song and waste some time.

unger
22-05-2008, 09:41 AM
Hello bro piglet,

may i know where is iv Ktv? me too thought of going cheong tonight.
do you mind taking me along to learn something?

Dayview2004
22-05-2008, 10:22 AM
Hmm, last time I been there was 2 weeks ago. The girls there consist of PRC and Malaysians now. PRCs some ok some quite bad. The malaysians are very young though.

Maybe its just me but my first joint that I chiong was M KTV at geylang, which was filled with malaysians so i got a thing for them. Not many joints got malaysians liao. Siglap last time got Hai Yang Cheng (Ocean City) but also gone liao.

Anyway, its more for relax and the venue is quite accessible to me bah. There's these two malaysian SYT there, Bibi and Tracy. 1 sweet looking and 1 good at singing song, give me pointers how to sing somemore. Not bad IMO.

Hope that answers your question. :)

Bro what is the charges now ? Veri long time never go liao. Also chiong with HBK at that time now seldom liao.

bugmenot
22-05-2008, 10:43 AM
Bro Piglet, dun mind can pm me the loc/ctt no of this IV ktv...and any MMS to recommend...cos me got a soft spot for m'sian gers as well...hehe...hope to hear from u soon..! thks!! :D:D

Piglet
22-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Hello bro piglet,

may i know where is iv Ktv? me too thought of going cheong tonight.
do you mind taking me along to learn something?

Bro unger, think its hard to get 1 more person to go along for tonite. If there is 1 more bro for tonite then the outing is on. I prefer to have 3 ppl in the group before we go cos then we can get medium room and there be more space for the bros to raba raba. Small room is really small man, think my toilet is bigger. :(

Bro Dayview, the last time i went the dmg was around 80 bucks. But they charge me for 2 plates of fruits. Not sure if that is part of the "must take" package now but last time only need to take 1 plate.

For small room :
1 jug beer + 1 plate of fruit + nuts = $70

For medium room I recall jus need to add 10 bucks. Happy hour start from 3 to 8. Extend from 8 till closing (1am ... i think) jus add 10 more bucks.

Cheers all. ;)

Piglet
22-05-2008, 11:56 AM
Bro Piglet, dun mind can pm me the loc/ctt no of this IV ktv...and any MMS to recommend...cos me got a soft spot for m'sian gers as well...hehe...hope to hear from u soon..! thks!! :D:D

Wow, they actually have website sia. Lol. Now everything go online liao.
IV KTV (http://web.singnet.com.sg/~ivktv/)

Bros can go check the prices online. But they didnt include the prices for fruits and nuts so go in better confirm before proceed.

Bro bugmenot, good to know there's anyone 1 like me ! Well, I know from last visit that there's 3 regular Malaysian working there. 2 of them nice looking, SYT. 1 didnt come so i dunno how she looks. Hope that helps.

Any idea which other KTV got malaysians ? *blink blink* ;)

unger
22-05-2008, 12:16 PM
bro no worry of it. i leave my contact in your PM. just
call me if there is a vacancy for me. by the way where
is this place?

unclesammi
22-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Yah, used to chiong with him, bro Cameo and other bros. Wonder if they are still around ? *blink blink*

Chiong Viet joints till sian liao. Now jus chiong to sing song and waste some time.

Still alive and kicking. SO free huh???:D

Piglet
22-05-2008, 01:32 PM
Still alive and kicking. SO free huh???:D

Bro Sammi ! Wahahaha, yah lor. Time to change job liao, take a short break while looking for new job.

Keen to join in ah ? Lets get the old group back ! :D

Piglet
22-05-2008, 01:33 PM
bro no worry of it. i leave my contact in your PM. just
call me if there is a vacancy for me. by the way where
is this place?

Bro, its at joo chiat, near to the Dunman food centre.

unclesammi
22-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Bro Sammi ! Wahahaha, yah lor. Time to change job liao, take a short break while looking for new job.

Keen to join in ah ? Lets get the old group back ! :D

tonight cannot, my assistant mummy doing birthday. need to be around to drink.:D

Piglet
22-05-2008, 03:24 PM
tonight cannot, my assistant mummy doing birthday. need to be around to drink.:D

Its ok, other days bah. Still got long time to go leh. Now I very eng liao.

Piglet
22-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Calling for bros for happy hour tmr !!! Any takers ?

cx75
22-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Calling for bros for happy hour tmr !!! Any takers ?

Bro, IV KTV not so happening leh. I went there once, mostly MILF, hardly see any SYT. Very Sian :mad:

Dun know now improve or not, waiting for your forum before cheong again. :D

Piglet
22-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Bro, IV KTV not so happening leh. I went there once, mostly MILF, hardly see any SYT. Very Sian :mad:

Dun know now improve or not, waiting for your forum before cheong again. :D

Yah, thats the norm. Lots of MILF in IV KTV but at times got some gems will come from mainland. My last visit was quite good, at least got 5 to 6 can make it one. The rest aunties jus shoo them out of the room loh. Sometimes if the neh neh is big enuv, I would let 1 sit down. They jus here for a living mah, if u chin chai a bit and let others live, then your luck will improve.

Problem is I dunno the name of the girls I saw. Got 1 PRC young and figure damn solid, face student looking. Then got 1 more very shy 1 sit with me. When I ask for her name she tell me her whole chinese name. Very cute. I thought PRC work there will get nicknames for themselves, e.g Xiao Qing, Qing Qing, etc. Hold her hand she also blush. Lol. My kind of prey.

More info will be listed here when the first outing is conducted. Till then, we wait ...

best123
22-05-2008, 11:07 PM
Well, I know from last visit that there's 3 regular Malaysian working there. 2 of them nice looking, SYT. 1 didnt come so i dunno how she looks. Hope that helps.

Any idea which other KTV got malaysians ? *blink blink* ;)

I sat with the 2 syt....1 is 21, 1 is 23 yo... the 21 one is really quite good looking, the 23 yo skinny....both drive from jb to spore daily....nite seesions after 5pm then come spore....

playability1/10

godfather has malaysian with good looks and plays well....;)

Heart Break Kid
22-05-2008, 11:54 PM

FYI ..mi not active in entertainment scene for quite some times liao

I should say now you become richer than 2 years ago & having solved all your headaches :D

Bro what is the charges now ? Veri long time never go liao. Also chiong with HBK at that time now seldom liao.

You now go posh nightclubs ..very different liao leh

Piglet
23-05-2008, 07:48 AM
Bro HBK ! U back !
U quit the entertainment scene liao ah ?

Dun worry, still got time to go back 1. Lol.

unger
23-05-2008, 09:20 AM
Bro, its at joo chiat, near to the Dunman food centre.

oh i see! i think there are some school girls working there, correct me
if i am wrong. I was standing there waiting to go steamboat then
saw this girl standing out side the pub looking a round. when she see
nobody attention on her she just did a quick sneak in. the mummy there
also quite young too, if i am not wrong again. i was there in the early 90's
did not expect it to last so long. i dont know of the atmosphere there now
but was a dark joint before with young girls mostly from across the cross way.

Bro piglet, pls dont misunderstand me, i am not trying to spoil this joint, just
my little opinion. also trying to update about this joint.

unger
23-05-2008, 09:23 AM
HAPPY HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????
what time how much is the expected damage?

Heart Break Kid
23-05-2008, 04:09 PM
Bro HBK ! U back !
U quit the entertainment scene liao ah ?

Dun worry, still got time to go back 1. Lol.

Seldom go budget KTV liao.. once in a while go those got mummy system ones, more orderly mah :D

Piglet
23-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Seldom go budget KTV liao.. once in a while go those got mummy system ones, more orderly mah :D

Oh, but if u keen to go, I'll be here.

Piglet
23-05-2008, 08:37 PM
HAPPY HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????
what time how much is the expected damage?

Eh, look at the first page. I posted a link to the prices for the KTV.

Piglet
23-05-2008, 08:38 PM
An outing on next wed for happy hour 3 - 8pm. Anyone keen do leave ur name or pm me. Hope to seeya all soon !

best123
23-05-2008, 11:09 PM

sure or not bro???:rolleyes:

Dayview2004
24-05-2008, 11:25 AM
You now go posh nightclubs ..very different liao leh

Bro i go to Hanging Flower Joint and got quite few singer to support. Want to join me on 27th May NG and 28th May Pebbles. Still waiting to go with you to Lunar leh... Both dates already book table.

Heart Break Kid
24-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Oh, but if u keen to go, I'll be here.

OK .. we can try Orchard KTV next weekend :D

sure or not bro???:rolleyes:

Sure why not ? You come back liao .. Zhuhai good boh :confused:

best123
24-05-2008, 03:32 PM
zhuhai very good bro... for those who love ktv, it is a must go!! so many syts, too little bullets and time....

Heart Break Kid
24-05-2008, 03:38 PM
zhuhai very good bro... for those who love ktv, it is a must go!! so many syts, too little bullets and time....

good for you ...:D

Bon Appetite
24-05-2008, 07:22 PM

Where is this place?

Heart Break Kid
28-05-2008, 04:31 PM
An outing on next wed for happy hour 3 - 8pm. Anyone keen do leave ur name or pm me. Hope to seeya all soon !

Bro ..how come your reputation points become negative :confused:

unger
19-06-2008, 09:33 AM
bro piglet, who mamasan do you recommend at this Joint?
Might be going there for a see look. need your advise.

best123
19-06-2008, 06:19 PM
this place no mamasan one lah....hunt yourself....$20 per gal

Heart Break Kid
19-06-2008, 10:46 PM
this place no mamasan one lah....hunt yourself....$20 per gal

You are very familiar with IV system now :D

best123
19-06-2008, 10:55 PM

well taught by you mah..........;)

best123
19-06-2008, 10:57 PM

but i paid more than $20 remember??:p

Piglet
20-06-2008, 10:53 AM
Bro ..how come your reputation points become negative :confused:

Think is becos of I posted some ghost stories for some bros. Then kana zapped by dunno admin or sammy...

ZZZ. Sway siaoz. :(

Heart Break Kid
20-06-2008, 03:15 PM

but i paid more than $20 remember??:p

You are well-off & generous mah.. I think the next level you should be cheonging Korean & Japanese KTV liao :D

best123
20-06-2008, 04:09 PM
You are well-off & generous mah.. I think the next level you should be cheonging Korean & Japanese KTV liao :D

no no....i am budget man.... that day at Ivy, i paid more for extra treatment.....;)

michong
31-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Last yr end I went to IV KTV and there was this PRC call Qing Qing with a very big boobs. She said that she was going to be SG PR this year. Any bro saw her? Is she still working @ IV KTV now?

Daniel69
23-09-2010, 01:32 PM
First time in this forum, went iv like a few months back and got to know this PRC LeLe...understand she went back China...any bro knows if she is back?

wanhavefun
01-10-2010, 10:01 PM
Last yr end I went to IV KTV and there was this PRC call Qing Qing with a very big boobs. She said that she was going to be SG PR this year. Any bro saw her? Is she still working @ IV KTV now?

She is like D cup and been ard IV since i started chiong. she in SG for more than 8 - 10 years le.

Machobunny
13-03-2016, 05:39 PM
Bumping this thread back to life as I have been visiting this place recently. Anyone else still frequent there?

edit: Also, I am planning on going tonight, any bros interested welcome to join me.

ah dai
15-03-2016, 11:30 PM
Bro iv ktv still operating?

nycheong
17-03-2016, 01:44 AM
Bumping this thread back to life as I have been visiting this place recently. Anyone else still frequent there?

edit: Also, I am planning on going tonight, any bros interested welcome to join me.

Whats the damaged like? Used to be happening...any updates

juz_mic
17-03-2016, 04:08 PM

You bump a threat back to life just to tell people you have been going? Why dont you start by making some positive contribution like sharing your information?