PDA

View Full Version : LS Automobile Production Presents : "OPEL" with Sweet and Demure Engine (Pics Avail)

loveseed
21-05-2008, 12:23 AM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w194/loveseedthai/opel_speedster_front.jpg

********* Click here for "OPEL" Pics ********* (http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w194/loveseedthai/Opelfro.jpg)

Name : OPEL
Height : 1.6m
Vital Stats : 33'24'34
Service : BBBJ,Frenching,CIM,GFE.

***Do PM or sms me for slots, thanks

Best Regards,
LS

DarkHorse74
21-05-2008, 10:40 AM
Darkhorse74 is back with his HORSE HEAD!

While LL walking in town, suddenly think of Bro Love. Immediately text Bro Love - whether he needs my help to test drive or not. Bro Love said - OF COURSE! OPEL CAN? OPEL sounds good though I didnt see the real "OPEL", fast hand fast leg grabbed my REDBULL and rushed to the driving circuit like a bull. Bro Love said - wait, 5 mins :(, not dinner time again bah...my JUMBO SAUSAGE was also hungry too!

After 5 mins, reached the driving circuit with very nervous since I was told that I would be the 2nd driver. Door was opened and :eek: SYT...SYT...SYT...wrapped with white towel, sibeh chio leh. I used my naked eyes to immediately screen through from top to bottom for key stats - long hair, slim, fair & A-B cup.

Shit, forgot to tell Bro Love I need hot bubble bath to freshen me up but never mind, the aroma from OPEL already made JUMBO up! Unfortunately, she didnt offer to shower for me :(, so I have to rub and clean JUMBO myself before sexercise.

As soon as I was out from the bathroom, she pulled my hand and asked me to sit beside the bed. Still wrapping herself with the white towel, we started 1st test of the evening, BBBJ. Slurp..slurp..slurp...with soft moaning :D. Wa lao...my JUMBO was suffocated by her deepthroat kung fu...JUMBO was screaming for help!!!! During the slurping process, OPEL was busy taking out the rubber and without my knowledge JUMBO was wrapped with rubber using OPEL's mouth.

Missionary -> Doggie -> Missionary -> Game over!

Key stats:-
Face: 9/10 (SYT, sweet and definitely my type of girl)
Body: Slim with nice butt
Height: 160cm
Weight: 45kg
Boobs: 32A/B (NO NO for boobs lover but you dont expect PAPAYA from a slim girl like her right?)
Fenching: 8/10 (mild one)
Fingering: 8/10 (very nice and sensitive pussy, be gentle all bros)
BBBJ: 9/10 (deepthroat and considered skillful for her age)
FJ: 8/10 (quite tight)
GFE: 9/10 (aroma from all over her body and hug you gently)
Service: 7/10 (definitely room for improvement, need more guidance from all bros)
Overall: 9/10 (simply because she is chio and my type of girl)
RTF: Ta li som...OPEL or ELLE? May be Tarma OPEL and ELLE?

Plus points:
1. Aroma from her body makes me sibeh shiok
2. She purposely dropped her towel when I stepped out from the bathroom - JUMBO immediately woke up!!!

Minus points:
1. No bubble bath for me
2. Small boobs...but still manageable for me.

Bro LS, she told me she has a 19 yo younger sister who is very chio (cannot imagine since she said more chio than her)!!! Not sure whether she is keen to come here for sightseeing bo! Wwahahaaa.

tenggiri
21-05-2008, 11:30 AM
Haha yesterday took LS's latest model for a test drive. I am very mad ;) with the salesman cos Opel supposed to be good for high mileage but this particular model the consumption damn high man! :D Let me explain. Hehe.

Apologies for the following short fr but just to highlight some of the important points, i would like to say that this gal was one of the rare FLs that actually demanded more pounding from me and looked quite sad when i wanted to take a rest. Her appetite for sex was hmmm...bottomless? and i was totally shagged after the sex-fest with her. She deserved the extra tips i gave her.

Here's my ratings for Opel and some comments:

Looks: 8/10 Quite a beauty with her kuaci shaped face and the Pan-Asian look.

Body: 7.5/10 Slim, smooth and fair. She has a small scar above her pussy which she said was to remove a cyst. Whatever it is, she's definitely not a trans.

Boobs: A cup only but just nice for her body shape. Soft and natural. Small brown nips.

Bbbj: 8/10 Licked my shaft, then the mushroom before engulfing my little bro and sending him to the back of her throat! I dun cum easily on bbbj but i am quite sure she ll take cim.

Fj: 9/10 We did it in the bathroom standing doggie with her draped over the basin and her one leg on the toilet and one on the floor. She requested one so i have to comply ma! 2nd round afterwards in the bedroom was as you can imagine very long and when i tot of resting, she pulled me back and say where you going? Die liao!

Frenching: Yes

Painting: I din get to try.

Attitude: 9/10 Super accomodating.

Gfe: 8/10

Rtf: I ll have to go combat training first. Hahaha

majest
21-05-2008, 12:20 PM
Met up with OPEL this morning, thank you bro LS for arrangement....

OPEL, good-looking, fair and smooth...Boobs, smallish but with cute light-brownish nips, very sensitive (she gets squemish if you suck them)...Fj, wet and tight, very soft moans...Comms, she speaks adequate English...GFE, plentiful...

Overall, a pretty fun and relaxing session with a lovely and sweet lady...

loveseed
21-05-2008, 05:15 PM
Thanks bro DarkHorse74, bro tenggiri and bro majest for the FR and the test drive on OPEL !!! :p :D

LS

killin
22-05-2008, 12:16 AM
Certified Chio Bu... Shui Shui shui

OPEL is classy. my first impression. Very pretty and smile beautifully...
cute face, small frame and clear eyes... she gave me the ultimate GFE feeling... no doubt, my type...

Put her on my laps, hug her from back and and smell her hair...
we started slowly... then ... she wanted me to spank her...:eek: with naughty grin... OMG.... now then i notice.. what a pair of nice butt... must spank must spank... believe or not she enjoy it... brother out there... at ur turn, spank gentle huh.... i dont want to see Oo Ceh butt when i rtf her

Below are my opinion on Opel's:

Face: 9/10 (85% similar to photos, what you see is what you get, great complexion)
Body: 8/10 (small frame, great butt shape, you wont complaint about the A cup boobs, as they look so natural and fit so well on her...very sensitive also)
Foreplay : 9/10 (kissing,fingering, painting all allowed, be gentle to her. Opel is a good car that require little warm up. Treat her good, she will repay u with great service)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction and skillful)
FJ: 10/10 (young and tight, very accommodating, able to make her cum at 1st shots. She keep saying i'm strong, able to "FINISH" her. very funny.)

To all SB brotherhood, I give you my recommendation, if you like the photo posted. Dont hesitate... make your booking. Go "FINISH" her.

dexblu
22-05-2008, 10:00 AM
Darkhorse74 is back with his HORSE HEAD!

SYT...SYT...SYT...wrapped with white towel, sibeh chio leh. I used my naked eyes to immediately screen through from top to bottom for key stats - long hair, slim, fair & A-B cup.

Face: 9/10 (SYT, sweet and definitely my type of girl)
Body: Slim with nice butt
Boobs: 32A/B (NO NO for boobs lover but you dont expect PAPAYA from a slim girl like her right?)
Overall: 9/10 (simply because she is chio and my type of girl)
RTF: Ta li som...OPEL or ELLE? May be Tarma OPEL and ELLE?

Bro LS, she told me she has a 19 yo younger sister who is very chio (cannot imagine since she said more chio than her)!!! Not sure whether she is keen to come here for sightseeing bo! Wwahahaaa.

WelCUM back bro !!!

YOUNGER 19 YO chiobu... ??? Now... we're talking.... I hope her HEADLIGHTS are bigger !!!

Here's my ratings for Opel and some comments:

Looks: 8/10 Quite a beauty with her kuaci shaped face and the Pan-Asian look.

Boobs: A cup only but just nice for her body shape. Soft and natural. Small brown nips.

Fj: 9/10 We did it in the bathroom standing doggie with her draped over the basin and her one leg on the toilet and one on the floor... **drooling**

Hi bro... Long time no read your SEXcapade FR liao !!! Cheers !!

Met up with OPEL this morning, thank you bro LS for arrangement....

OPEL, good-looking, fair and smooth...Boobs, smallish but with cute light-brownish nips, very sensitive (she gets squemish if you suck them)...Fj, wet and tight, very soft moans...Comms, she speaks adequate English...GFE, plentiful...

Overall, a pretty fun and relaxing session with a lovely and sweet lady...

Good looks but small boobs

cute face, small frame and clear eyes... she gave me the ultimate GFE feeling... no doubt, my type...

Face: 9/10 (85% similar to photos, what you see is what you get, great complexion)
Body: 8/10 (small frame, great butt shape, you wont complaint about the A cup boobs, as they look so natural and fit so well on her...very sensitive also)
Foreplay : 9/10 (kissing,fingering, painting all allowed, be gentle to her. Opel is a good car that require little warm up. Treat her good, she will repay u with great service)

Haiz... all FRs have same concurrence.... Pretty but small boobs....:(

To bonk or not to bonk.... ? That is the question !!! :confused:

DarkHorse74
22-05-2008, 10:37 AM
Bro Dexblu, she is waiting for your JUMBO JUMBO....fast hand fast leg, mai tuh liao. :D

tenggiri
22-05-2008, 02:03 PM
[COLOR="darkorange"]Hi bro... Long time no read your SEXcapade FR liao !!! Cheers !!

Hi dexblu bro, next time i try to write more fr gib you read k? Haha. Hey, you remember 'Sonata". Opel quite the same pattern but overall got beta features. :p

loveseed
22-05-2008, 03:19 PM

BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction and skillful)
FJ: 10/10 (young and tight, very accommodating, able to make her cum at 1st shots. She keep saying i'm strong, able to "FINISH" her. very funny.)

To all SB brotherhood, I give you my recommendation, if you like the photo posted. Dont hesitate... make your booking. Go "FINISH" her.

Thanks bro Killin for the FR and the certification !!!

LS

loveseed
22-05-2008, 09:34 PM
To bonk or not to bonk.... ? That is the question !!! :confused:

Wow la mak Bro Sausage, so many bros ask you mai tu liao, what you still waiting for ??? Chiong lah !!! The most I try to get you some water bags lor !!! Steady ??? Wahahahaha! :p

LS

dexblu
23-05-2008, 09:20 AM
Hi dexblu bro, next time i try to write more fr gib you read k? Haha. Hey, you remember 'Sonata". Opel quite the same pattern but overall got beta features. :p

Heeheehee.... Bro tenggiri.... why muz u rake up the past ????... Me feel so warm without the Winter SONATA !!!! :o

...The most I try to get you some water bags lor !!! Steady ??? Wahahahaha! :p

LS

Bro LS... i gib u more goot ideas lah... I insert my SPARK PLUG into OPEL engine, press the HEADLIGHTS of AZALEA while IXORA catbath me... Much more power den water bags !!! HOW ?? :cool:

loveseed
23-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Bro LS... i gib u more goot ideas lah... I insert my SPARK PLUG into OPEL engine, press the HEADLIGHTS of AZALEA while IXORA catbath me... Much more power den water bags !!! HOW ?? :cool:

Great idea from the Grandmaster !!! But provided you can convince Opel to join the Foursome Team lah !!! haha! :p :D

LS

loveseed
24-05-2008, 12:01 AM
Awaiting more FRs for the roadster...:p

LS

loveseed
24-05-2008, 04:43 PM
Have a nice weekend bros !

LS

loveseed
26-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Haha. Hey, you remember 'Sonata". Opel quite the same pattern but overall got beta features. :p

Wow bro, so long already you still remember "Sonata" ah?? You miss her is it? Hee hee...:p

LS

loveseed
27-05-2008, 07:30 PM
Have a nice evening bros...Do join my group if you have not done so for more babes selection, cheers... :p

LS

zerodur
29-05-2008, 06:51 PM
Just had Opel this afternoon.... Definitely the best I have tried in a long time. Looks grow on you... the more you see... the more you desire....She is exactly like the one shown in her pictures...

Stats-wise ... as in the other postings. Confirmed accurate.

Very very classy lady... I don't know how to explain.... somehow ... she is very very desirable ... Definitely someone you would want to RTF...

Bro Loveseed... is she available overnight?

loveseed
29-05-2008, 10:16 PM
Keep the FRs coming...cheers... :p

LS

cironea
30-05-2008, 07:06 AM
First of all, have to thank bro Love for the last minute changes. Asked for a 10.30 slot for Opel, later on at 845pm, figured its a little too late, so asked for earlier slot, and was given the 915pm slot. rushed down to location.

Door was opened and there stands a syt in her personal blue bath robe...

after my shower, she pulled mi to the bed and 'tuck me to sleep' while she prepares herself...
everything else later was SOP.

Face: 8.5/10 (SYT, prettier the longer you look at her... 85% like the pic, she's lost alot of weight)
Boobs: 32A/B just nice...
Fenching: nil... just occasional pecking
BBBJ: 7/10 not much of a deepthroat...
FJ: 9/10 (did a lazy doggie and a few other stance... tight and not deep)
GFE: 10/10 almost perfect like a girlfriend...
Overall: 8.5/10
RTF: when my $M comes in...

loveseed
30-05-2008, 09:12 PM
Just had Opel this afternoon.... Definitely the best I have tried in a long time. Looks grow on you... the more you see... the more you desire....She is exactly like the one shown in her pictures...

Stats-wise ... as in the other postings. Confirmed accurate.

Very very classy lady... I don't know how to explain.... somehow ... she is very very desirable ... Definitely someone you would want to RTF...

Bro Loveseed... is she available overnight?

Thanks bro zerodur for the FR ! :p Now awaiting your RTF for this sweet and desirable gal... Hee hee...

LS

mambomgr
31-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Demure and GFE type. Very humble and service oriented. RTF - definitely yes.

loveseed
31-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Thanks bro mambomgr for the FR !!! :p

LS

ks72
01-06-2008, 08:14 AM
Promised LS to write FR whenever the gem is deserving. Here are the short stats:

Look: 9, Great look with fair skin. demure look with NO tattoo.
body: 9, slim and curvy with lot of great scent. Body so soft that can make u feel very 'steam' during petting.
boob: 8, A+ but juz nice for her size
bbbj: 9, great suction with tongue actions
FJ: 8, obliging but applied KY cos too many rounds liao.
Massage: 8.5, i requested a thai massage and surprisingly her skill is not bad.
Comm: 9, able to speak basic english and comm is not an issue
overall: 9, worth every cent and time to try this gem
RTF: Sure but the Q is going to be long i guessed

loveseed
01-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Thanks bro ks72 for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
02-06-2008, 01:50 PM
Awaiting more FRs...:p

LS

loveseed
03-06-2008, 11:03 AM
Good Morning Bros, welcome to join my group if have not done so... cheers ! :p

LS

Probe99
03-06-2008, 02:27 PM
Thanks Bro LS for the fast arrangement. Although i wanted a tarma.. :p

Msg Bro LS at 11am and made arrangement to try out OPEL and immediately meet up at 11.30am at the hotel. That's fast~

Quickly took a cab down and throughout the journey was only her pics in my mind. Reached the hotel, proceed up to the room and DING DONG. There she was, oh my..she looks so much prettier then in photo..and slimmer too! I stood outside and just stoned for a while. Well, into the room, pretty sop.

BATH-->BANG BANG -->CLEAN UP-->CHIT CHAT-->BANG BANG-->Home Sweet Home

Face: 9/10 (Sweet Young Thing..if that's what u looking for)
Body: Slim, nice figure
Height: 160cm
Weight: 45kg
Boobs: 32A (can't do much as she say she's feeling itchy.)
Fenching: 5/10 (dun really consider freching. No tongue involved)
Fingering: -/10 (never go there as my hands are busy on her boobs)
BBBJ: 8/10 (WOW! Heaven but minus points for not looking up at me and giving the CFM look)
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: 8/10 (well, chit chat for a while. Her command of english is consider quite good le)
Service: 7/10 (need to improve on her massage)
Overall: 8/10 (My first time BANG BANG a SYT like her)
RTF: Maybe..if i got enough vit M..but my next booking would definately be a tarma..just can get over the feeling of 2 ladies licking my DINGDONGs..AHHHHhh...

loveseed
04-06-2008, 08:17 AM
Thanks bro Probe99 for the FR !!! :p

LS