PDA

View Full Version : Can tap water kill HIV?

phillyricky
20-05-2008, 11:35 PM
Hi all, went to a health centre and given a handjob by the lady there.During the massage and before the handjob, she touched her underwear and she told me the underwear was a bit wet (vrgina fluid) according to her. I asked her to wash her hands immediately before rubbing my cock due to concern of her hand touching wet underwear.she washed her hands with dettol and came back after 10 seconds. A simple handjob was done. Am i at any HIV risk?Can tap water wash off the virus?what if not, then will the not-washed-off virus on her hand still be infectious?...very very scared....thank u all veri much for ur help for me!

jplover
21-05-2008, 03:29 AM
If she did use Dettol, it's better than just washing with plain tap water.. However, it may not fully sterilise her hands, depending on the concentration of the dettol

phillyricky
21-05-2008, 07:20 AM
thanks for the replies.

so there is still possibility that there was possible residual virus on her hand after washing remained infectious?

mebirdie
21-05-2008, 07:30 AM
HIV is very easy to kill outside of the body. It cannot stay in the air too long.

jasont
21-05-2008, 08:11 AM
Bro, you go in assuming that the massage lady has HIV? Like that, you might as well PCC yourself cause I'm shocked you still managed to get hard with that mindset.

sammyboyfor
21-05-2008, 09:31 AM
very very scared....thank u all veri much for ur help for me!

I suggest you crawl into a hole, barricade the entrance and hide there for the rest of your life.

The world is a too dangerous a place for you.

like2cum
21-05-2008, 09:47 AM
i agreed with you boss.TS if u so paranoid abt everything to the tiniest

detail,it better u avoid all cheonging.There will always be certain thing we

might oversee when cheonging and etc.Even condom is not 100 percent

safe.There could be slippage or tear.So if u so terrified,stay hm pcc yourself

better

blur boy
21-05-2008, 10:52 AM
I suggest you crawl into a hole, barricade the entrance and hide there for the rest of your life.

The world is a too dangerous a place for you.

Reading this reply to the threadstarter is awfully humorous.....Cant stop laughing.

it is more hilarious when you translate into hokkien.....:D

khwt8888
21-05-2008, 11:53 AM
Hi Threadstarter.

My home is using an effective disinfectant spray from USA.
It can kill up to 99.9% of the bacterias, germs and virus existing in the surrounding air including the HIV virus strains.

I suggest you carry a bottle of this spray everywhere you go to.

Before you start the hj, you can spray it onto your prick to kill your own germs. This spray can give your prick an aromatic smell, kill your germs and also give your prick a cool soothing effect. A superb 3-in-1 solution.

After your hj or whatever service you take, spray it to your prick again to kill the HIV virus, bacteria and germs which your prick come into contact during the process. It can also act as a coolant or lubricant for your prick after all those rubbing and abrasion from the hj and whatever j. hahahaha !!!

This after-service spray should set your mind at ease, knowing that 99.9% of the HIV virus had been eliminated.

:)

Highjoys
21-05-2008, 11:57 AM
Hi Threadstarter.

It can kill up to 99.9% of the bacterias, germs and virus existing in the surrounding air including the HIV virus strains.

Before you start the hj, you can spray it onto your prick to kill your own germs. This spray can give your prick an aromatic smell, kill your germs and also give your prick a cool soothing effect. A superb 3-in-1 solution.

After your hj or whatever service you take, spray it to your prick again to kill the HIV virus, bacteria and germs which you come into contact during the process. This after-service spray should set your mind at ease, knowing that 99.9% of the HIV virus had been eliminated.

Huh? Will it kill your "precious thing" or not? hahahaha. Scared the spray is "格杀勿论“

AfA_hmor
21-05-2008, 12:02 PM
a handjob alone does not transmit HIV.

It's incorrect to say that tap water kills HIV. Rather, the HIV virus is fragile and does not survive very long outside the body.

Are you at risk of HIV? Based on this one episode, no. But if you have the practice of having sex (BBBJ, AJ, FJ) with multiple, varied partners, whether commercial sex workers or ONS/FBs, you are advised to get a HIV test every 3 months, and always use a condom with every sexual encounter.

khwt8888
21-05-2008, 12:13 PM
Huh? Will it kill your "precious thing" or not? hahahaha. Scared the spray is "格杀勿论“

Not to worry.
Will not kill your little precious, it may even enhance your pleasure !!!

ekemono
21-05-2008, 04:18 PM
Hi Threadstarter.

After your hj or whatever service you take, spray it to your prick again to kill the HIV virus, bacteria and germs which your prick come into contact during the process. It can also act as a coolant or lubricant for your prick after all those rubbing and abrasion from the hj and whatever j. hahahaha !!!

This after-service spray should set your mind at ease, knowing that 99.9% of the HIV virus had been eliminated.

I know about this product you recommend. But it seems difficult to source around in our heartland. As an alternative, I recommend using the new improved formulae "Baygon" that comes with Dettol, which effectively kills 99.99% of germs.

aikoN IV
21-05-2008, 04:21 PM
Maybe NEWater can kill HIV ??? :confused::D

phillyricky
21-05-2008, 05:47 PM
a handjob alone does not transmit HIV.

It's incorrect to say that tap water kills HIV. Rather, the HIV virus is fragile and does not survive very long outside the body.

Are you at risk of HIV? Based on this one episode, no. But if you have the practice of having sex (BBBJ, AJ, FJ) with multiple, varied partners, whether commercial sex workers or ONS/FBs, you are advised to get a HIV test every 3 months, and always use a condom with every sexual encounter.

First of all, many thanks for everyone's words.

To AFA_hmor: May I know why this episode alone doesn't put me at any risk? was it because the tap water washed away the virgnia fluid? Appreciate your reply.

AfA_hmor
21-05-2008, 05:57 PM
HIV virus is unlikely to have survived long enough to enter your system (handjob, exposed to air, washed away, etc). Even if it has, the concentration is unlikely to be high enough.

But this does not mean that you should continue to have unprotected sex, or believe that washing hands, washing vagina, washing penis in tap water or holy water will protect you from HIV. It does not work that way.

phillyricky
21-05-2008, 06:03 PM
HIV virus is unlikely to have survived long enough to enter your system (handjob, exposed to air, washed away, etc). Even if it has, the concentration is unlikely to be high enough.

But this does not mean that you should continue to have unprotected sex, or believe that washing hands, washing vagina, washing penis in tap water or holy water will protect you from HIV. It does not work that way.

Thanks a lot, AfA_hmor and everyone. So I can put this behind me and there is definitely no need to go for a test in 3 months time, right?

AfA_hmor
21-05-2008, 06:19 PM
Well, if you have had sex before (BBBJ, FJ, AJ), with someone who is not committed to one faithful partner (FLs, WLs, Prostitutes, Massage ladies/Guys, Fuck Buddies, One Night Stands, Hiao Girls/Guys) you ought to get yourself tested.
It's for your own good, and for your own peace of mind.
Also so that you know you are not infecting other people without knowing it.

phillyricky
21-05-2008, 06:26 PM
Well, if you have had sex before (BBBJ, FJ, AJ), with someone who is not committed to one faithful partner (FLs, WLs, Prostitutes, Massage ladies/Guys, Fuck Buddies, One Night Stands, Hiao Girls/Guys) you ought to get yourself tested.
It's for your own good, and for your own peace of mind.
Also so that you know you are not infecting other people without knowing it.

Thanks, there. I got what you mean..This is the only episode I am having. no BBBJ, FJ or AJ done with them.

Rub&Buah
28-05-2008, 06:32 PM
i agreed with you boss.TS if u so paranoid abt everything to the tiniest

detail,it better u avoid all cheonging.There will always be certain thing we

might oversee when cheonging and etc.Even condom is not 100 percent

safe.There could be slippage or tear.So if u so terrified,stay hm pcc yourself

better

Bro lucky u advise him to stay home pcc,if u never state at home wait he go outside toilet pcc later & come ask''can tap water kill germs?i just pcc myself today at a my friend hse/relative hse/public toilet i touch the tolite bowl cover cos i lift it up(sitting type)/or i touch the string cause i flush before hand(squating type) after that i use dettol to wash my hand before i handjob myself,if ppl maybe got hiv before me touch them & thou i wash my hand beforehand,wats my chance of getting hiv?'

sunsett70
29-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Hi all, went to a health centre and given a handjob by the lady there.During the massage and before the handjob, she touched her underwear and she told me the underwear was a bit wet (vrgina fluid) according to her. I asked her to wash her hands immediately before rubbing my cock due to concern of her hand touching wet underwear.she washed her hands with dettol and came back after 10 seconds. A simple handjob was done. Am i at any HIV risk?Can tap water wash off the virus?what if not, then will the not-washed-off virus on her hand still be infectious?...very very scared....thank u all veri much for ur help for me!

Oh my god. I am sorry, but you are now diseased, my friend, you are spoilt, rotting meat. Better go to the pharmacy and buy those latex gloves and wear 'em 24/7. take them off only when you want to infect someone, like your boss or an irritating colleague.

phillyricky
29-05-2008, 09:16 PM
i think you will be save cos hiv aids right will die of in the air within sec and she did wash her hands with soap soap so would be more save and also if you are scared just go to have a check up after 3months yeah it will be scary but it will tell you tat if you are safe and free from the killer virus :)

Thanks, there. I guess the below article from CDC website is of great help too.

How well does HIV survive outside the body?

Scientists and medical authorities agree that HIV does not survive well outside the body, making the possibility of environmental transmission remote. HIV is found in varying concentrations or amounts in blood, semen, vaginal fluid, breast milk, saliva, and tears. To obtain data on the survival of HIV, laboratory studies have required the use of artificially high concentrations of laboratory-grown virus. Although these unnatural concentrations of HIV can be kept alive for days or even weeks under precisely controlled and limited laboratory conditions, CDC studies have shown that drying of even these high concentrations of HIV reduces the amount of infectious virus by 90 to 99 percent within several hours. Since the HIV concentrations used in laboratory studies are much higher than those actually found in blood or other specimens, drying of HIV-infected human blood or other body fluids reduces the theoretical risk of environmental transmission to that which has been observed - essentially zero. Incorrect interpretations of conclusions drawn from laboratory studies have in some instances caused unnecessary alarm.

Results from laboratory studies should not be used to assess specific personal risk of infection because (1) the amount of virus studied is not found in human specimens or elsewhere in nature, and (2) no one has been identified as infected with HIV due to contact with an environmental surface. Additionally, HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

Divisions of HIV/AIDS Prevention
National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention

Article Source (http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/qa35.htm)

Raw_Buster
30-05-2008, 02:06 PM

If like that also can ganna HIV then everyone also ganna liao lah

bigcock69
03-06-2008, 01:23 PM
HIV is very easy to kill outside of the body. It cannot stay in the air too long.

Ya that's what I heard also. But better to be safe then sorry. If not once kanna means 一失足成千古恨:(

phillyricky
03-06-2008, 09:19 PM
Ya that's what I heard also. But better to be safe then sorry. If not once kanna means 一失足成千古恨:(

That is true. I went to DSC today and requested for the PCR RNA test. But doctor said the false positive rate for this test is a bit high and even a negative result won't be conclusive until a anti-body test is done to confirm in 3 month time. Quickly forgo the idea of doing a PCR test (Hence, suggest all brothers and sisters here not go for PCR test which doesn't ease you mind after all).

Anyway, talked with a health advisor there who were very helpful. He assured me that even the massage girl had her vaginal fluid on her hand and carried out the handjob on my penis, I won't get HIV through this way. I guess it is the same as mutual masturbation which doesn't tranmist HIV even with each other's fluid on hands.

Again, thanks everyone for your idea. Cheers

Dancing
03-06-2008, 11:13 PM
First of all, I am not trying to find trouble here. But the are alot of thread and info in the forum regarding STD and how they are transmit. Kindly spend some time to search and read through them instead of keep on opening up new thread. Thanks.

asdfghjkl
04-06-2008, 05:05 AM

AFA believes in the use of Holy Water? :eek:

DarthRevan
04-06-2008, 09:51 AM
Friedrich Nietzsche said "that which does not kill us makes us stronger" :D

maila
04-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Then go try get infected with Gonorrhea and Syphillis ... they wont kill if you treat it ... :)

phillyricky
14-06-2008, 01:18 PM
called AFA hotline the other day. The advisor on the phone told me there is still a risk if the massage lady touched her vagina during the handjob (hence hand-genital infection). I can't 100% recall if she touched her vagina. Even if she did touch, i would probably have felt she paused the handjob when she changed hands or whatever. but again, i wasn't sure.

But according to AFA_hmor here, even her hand had any vaginal fluid, it won't form a infection cuz the virus died very quickly outiside the host?

ekemono
14-06-2008, 05:40 PM
When all the weeks and hours of worries and fear can be prevented with this.

http://www.hkfsd.gov.hk/home/images/equipment/fire/images/cps/level_aa_cps.jpg

SammyHulk
14-06-2008, 07:52 PM
Bro phillyricky, u have all e info or answer u need to eliminate ur fears, doubts n worries. (If still fails go 4 a test to set ur mind @ ease) Looking @ e brite side, u have gain a considerable amount of knowledge to take precautionary measures in future u cheong again (if u still dare to do so).

Wats done is history n no amount of research or worries can turn back e clock. 2nd guessing or confirmation might not b a help either. Close ur case n move forward with life bro.;)

AfA_hmor
14-06-2008, 11:10 PM
called AFA hotline the other day. The advisor on the phone told me there is still a risk if the massage lady touched her vagina during the handjob (hence hand-genital infection). I can't 100% recall if she touched her vagina. Even if she did touch, i would probably have felt she paused the handjob when she changed hands or whatever. but again, i wasn't sure.

But according to AFA_hmor here, even her hand had any vaginal fluid, it won't form a infection cuz the virus died very quickly outiside the host?

Has the window period passed? You can go for a HIV test to set your mind at ease.

phillyricky
15-06-2008, 12:20 AM
Has the window period passed? You can go for a HIV test to set your mind at ease.
thanks, Sammyhulk and AfA_hmor..the incident was on May 10th..i went test on June 2nd (23rd days) and result is negative. In fact, both you and the healthe advisor at DSC said there won't be any risk (no need for a test) via a handjob like such (Even with vaginal fluid), just wonder why the phone counselor said otherwise..again, many thanks for everything you guys have given here..you guys are great!

peanut123
15-06-2008, 02:09 PM
thanks, Sammyhulk and AfA_hmor..the incident was on May 10th..i went test on June 2nd (23rd days) and result is negative. In fact, both you and the healthe advisor at DSC said there won't be any risk (no need for a test) via a handjob like such (Even with vaginal fluid), just wonder why the phone counselor said otherwise..again, many thanks for everything you guys have given here..you guys are great!

Everyone has a slightly different opinion, even among professionals, and even more so among volunteers ( the AFA is manned by volunteers ). So, the best is just to take a test and be done with it. No point hearing so many opinions, it will scare you and make you worry even more. You have taken 1 test. Its good, but too early. Wait till 3+ months has passed since the incident, and take it again. Chances are that you will be just fine.

phillyricky
15-06-2008, 02:15 PM
Everyone has a slightly different opinion, even among professionals, and even more so among volunteers ( the AFA is manned by volunteers ). So, the best is just to take a test and be done with it. No point hearing so many opinions, it will scare you and make you worry even more. You have taken 1 test. Its good, but too early. Wait till 3+ months has passed since the incident, and take it again. Chances are that you will be just fine.

Thanks, Peanut123! I guess it is due to individuals opinion too. It only worries me if there is really a scientific reason behind the idea from the phone counselor.

by the way, I heard doctors normally will never say no risk even on such case, they are afraid to be sued (heard this from some friends) Cheers!

Prostate Intact
21-06-2008, 12:38 AM
Samster Phillyricky,

You joined Jan 2004 and in Apr 2004, you posted that you had a wet pussy with panties on pushing on your raw penis. You were afraid that you might get infected then.

Then I read in between that you had been visiting HCs.

Now you are afraid a tainted hand has masturbated you!! You have been cheonging for the last four and a half years at least and you are still paranoid?? You can be considered a senior cheongster already! I rest my case.

kim_hwoarang
27-06-2008, 07:21 PM
Hand-job ganna HIV ?
Didnt hear before.
Water cant kills HIV but it washes them away...haha
HIV once contacted air...useless
They transmit thru blood fluid in the body.
Unless u had a sexual intercourse, else chances are "0".
;)

phillyricky
11-07-2008, 11:49 PM
i know you may think i'm out of my mind on this.i just remembered another detail of this massage visit:before i took off all my clothes, the massage girl in fact gave me a sort of lap dance (sit on me rubbing my penis,all my clothes are on and she wears her t-string).my penis was erected and she had her t-string on.after the whole massage, i remember I noticed a small white stain on my pants (near genital area).question-->Assume the white stain is her vaginal secretions, any chance for it to permeate through her t-string and get onto my pants and permeate through to my underwear then to my penis? if so, any HIV risk???thanks again for all your opinions.

Frankiestine
12-07-2008, 10:57 AM
TS I suggest you cut off your dick so that this troublesome little thing will not give you anymore sudden urge the next time you want a massage....knn i have never seen anyone more kiasi then you....:mad:

KingEros
12-07-2008, 11:42 AM
TS I suggest you cut off your dick so that this troublesome little thing will not give you anymore sudden urge the next time you want a massage.... knn i have never seen anyone more kiasi then you.... :mad:
Fully agree ... dunno why he still bother to come out & play.
Just go to sex shop & get a rubber doll lah.

TS ... IF tap water can kill HIV, then why is it such a scary disease?
Anybody can just go take a thorough shower/bath ... & will be rid of the deadly virus, no?
Conclusion is ... you are not only kiasi, you are even more kumgong!!! :mad:

PS: I hope you have a good time wanking while seeing us here condemning you, as this will definitely be very very safe. :rolleyes:

wodemama
12-07-2008, 08:57 PM
Dear bro,
Your encounter did not put you in any risk for STI and HIV.

It has been established that HIV transmission takes place in four ways :
1. Unprotected sexual intercourse wIth an infected partner
2. Blood transfusion wIth contaminated blood and blood products
3. Sharing contaminated syringes and needles
4. From infected mother to child during pregnancy, at birth or through breast
feeding

Not that i am tryin to sound mean but if u wanna play its ur responsibility to make sure that ure well protected esp when ure not the 1st guy viisiting this type of HC.

phillyricky
15-07-2008, 09:40 PM
thanks everyone for your input!

to AfA_hmor: how do you think of the sort of lap-dance exposure to HIV or STI? many many thanks!!I'll definitely learn my lesson and be careful going foward..thanks everyone again for your suggestions.

AfA_hmor
16-07-2008, 07:28 PM
Based on what you described, its unlikely that you will get an STI.

Nevertheless, using condoms CORRECTLY, and ALL the time, including blowjobs, is one way you can protect yourself. Must also go for HIV test regularly.

phillyricky
17-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Based on what you described, its unlikely that you will get an STI.

Nevertheless, using condoms CORRECTLY, and ALL the time, including blowjobs, is one way you can protect yourself. Must also go for HIV test regularly.

many thanks, afa_hmor!so i can be sure that what i have described as the lap dance also didn't put me at HIV risk, am I correct? thanks again for your patience with me..I guess I feel too guilty...:(

Dancing
18-07-2008, 03:12 AM
Dear TS, my suggestion to u. Migrate to China, find the place call shaolin temple, join them as a monk. Please don come in and ask stupid question. If u so scared, y don u stay as a virgin all the way.:mad:

Signoff
pissed off Dancing

cheongster168
18-07-2008, 09:11 AM
Sorry, I cannot stop laughing when I see the htread title:rolleyes:

cheongster168
18-07-2008, 09:14 AM
What a question to asked:D

Dancing
18-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Can tap water kill HIV? 18-07-2008 10:12 AM Hallo Thread reader, this thread started 2 months ago. my suggestion to u. Migrate to China, find the place call shaolin temple, join them as a monk. Don come in and post stupid remark.

To the idiot above, go read through the thread and u will realise that I post comments b4 in June. I believe that I have my rite to post my comments.

Can tap water kill HIV? 18-07-2008 09:43 AM go learn some posting manner before coming here. why? boss post only you must follow suit? por lam par si boh?

To the idiot that zapped me, pls leave ur nick if u dare to zap. Y? bo lam par si boh.

XEye
03-08-2008, 03:11 PM
Oh my goodness ....

If really so.. then next time I go cheong, I must bring my own acid to ask the girl to wash inside out first before touching me.

I will never know what they touch before I arrive. They can be scratching their itchy CB or had a sneeze ....

I will from now avoid all LIQUID contact with WL or even "normal" and "decent" girls for I dont know what they might have and who they have been with.

I will avoid all forms of contact as I dont know what they have been touching ....

I will not take anymore chinese dinner where everyone dip into dishes with their chopsticks. Thinking further, I will have to be careful with all the dishes as I must make sure the waiter wash their hand and touch nothing else while serving me... I better go into the kitchen to check on the chef also....

Even as monk I have to be careful what chair I sit on for fear some WL just sat on it and wet the chair...

Wah Lao Eh ... Like that die better...

What have this world become ??? !!!! How can I live my life without fear of HIV ???? !!!!!