PDA

View Full Version : Condom is loose?

SammyLee88
03-01-2022, 09:05 PM
What should I do when 20% of the time, condoms fall off? This doesn't mean the condom is too big or too small on his penis. What I'm trying to figure out is why many times when I'm with someone and we use a condom, it slips off. My vagina muscles actually clench so hard on it that it will hold onto the condom while he thrusts out. Usually this happens while he cums.I think a mix of him getting softer after orgasm plus my muscles down there just pull it off and he has to grab it out of there.

sexcision
03-01-2022, 09:20 PM
What should I do when 20% of the time, condoms fall off? This doesn't mean the condom is too big or too small on his penis. What I'm trying to figure out is why many times when I'm with someone and we use a condom, it slips off. My vagina muscles actually clench so hard on it that it will hold onto the condom while he thrusts out. Usually this happens while he cums.I think a mix of him getting softer after orgasm plus my muscles down there just pull it off and he has to grab it out of there.

hahahahaha, thank you for brightening up my day! And yes I totally believed you that your "pussy" is so tight that it can pull off a condom!
But I still think your "guy" have a micro penis!

hahaha love u.
Gonna have a sweet dreams later laughing myself to sleep!

kombust
03-01-2022, 09:22 PM
i realized durex is looser than okamoto. some china brands are super tight. maybe you can try those china brands. i have no idea where to buy them though.

but then i have never experienced slippage. only breakage lol.

lookingaround
03-01-2022, 10:01 PM
I hope you can differentiate between a vagina and kar cheng!:D

koilover
03-01-2022, 10:18 PM

Was there too much lubricant?

OffFire
03-01-2022, 10:44 PM
I hope you can differentiate between a vagina and kar cheng!:D

Hope he can differentiate between those and mouth too. Or he eat, shit and fuck using same hole :D

Steventan
04-01-2022, 05:49 PM

Thanks for the sharing.

Hope he can differentiate between those and mouth too. Or he eat, shit and fuck using same hole :D

Hope so, too.

Piledriver
04-01-2022, 07:22 PM

Do you even have a vagina in the first place?

Your bf georgie1994's dick must be so small like a baby carrot. That's why the condom keeps slipping off.

hikoki
04-01-2022, 09:38 PM

You should go Thailand and perform, crush eggs with your vagina, that is if you have a vagina in the first place.

naan1974
05-01-2022, 10:38 AM
Use more lube, no other options unless asshole can zhua lubricant
How many times have you lost a condom inside you?

sammyboyfor
05-01-2022, 12:00 PM

If a condom is the right fit it should never come off.

I have never had a condom come off in my life. I've had two broken condoms and that's it.

shroom
05-01-2022, 12:24 PM

Dude!!!!

Are you into small penis humiliation or something?

reddevil3d
06-01-2022, 02:54 AM

We can experiment out see if thats the case :D

IamGood
06-01-2022, 07:24 AM
For u and your bf sake, i am willing to be the test control. When?

candeo_88
06-01-2022, 03:26 PM
The bf has already lubricated inside the condom when he PE.....:D:cool:

Zaloh
06-01-2022, 05:38 PM
Dude!!!!

Are you into small penis humiliation or something?

He is into poking karchng

Ray06
07-01-2022, 05:02 PM

Try putting a rubber band at the other end and pull across the testicles might help...:p:p

Penguin23
07-01-2022, 09:52 PM

Condoms come in different widths - which is usually written only on the box and not on the wrapper. Men are creatures of habit so we instinctively tend to choose a brand and a size that we like. If this happens often, ask him to wear something tighter. in Singapore typical widths range from 49mm-56mm

If your man is already wearing a 49mm and this still happens then he may need to order a smaller width condom online.

All the best, sister

SammyLee88
10-01-2022, 07:41 PM
yey i just have the rich guy in sugarbook.live, he is really good to me, so i do not want to say the bad experience in sex to him

SammyLee88
10-01-2022, 07:45 PM
Try putting a rubber band at the other end and pull across the testicles might help...:p:p

rubber band he will feel pain then will no longer have excited and erected

SammyLee88
10-01-2022, 07:52 PM
Was there too much lubricant?

not too much, just few dips only

SammyLee88
10-01-2022, 07:54 PM
Use more lube, no other options unless asshole can zhua lubricant
How many times have you lost a condom inside you?

scare when sex time it stuck inside, then later difficult to gid it out, if the condom too loose

hare2023
11-01-2022, 08:55 AM
yey i just have the rich guy in sugarbook.live, he is really good to me, so i do not want to say the bad experience in sex to him

So he is your sugar daddy, and you are his sugar son?