PDA

View Full Version : Lady in red

dunkendon
03-01-2022, 07:55 PM
Lady wearing red lingerie really grab my attention and spike off my enthusiasm on sex. It makes me feel that she is sexy and pretty.

Anyone else love red lady?

sky_liner2
05-01-2022, 11:53 AM
Lady wearing red lingerie really grab my attention and spike off my enthusiasm on sex. It makes me feel that she is sexy and pretty.

Wait for CNY, akan datang.......

MisterBig
05-01-2022, 03:24 PM

Bro.. lots of studies on how humans react to colour red. E.g. https://www.rochester.edu/news/show.php?id=3856

Ever bought a lady a pair of red heels... and then she modelling it for me only in her heels... that drove me crazy. Lol

Tysondragon
05-01-2022, 09:58 PM

Yeah bro exactly. Red represent hot n spicy. Sexy … same goes to me.

SammyLee88
10-01-2022, 07:55 PM
when i wear red lingerie, lace type, i can grab many guys attention in sugarbook.live, many like and comments that i am lovely and delicious...haha

SammyLee88
10-01-2022, 07:56 PM
Bro.. lots of studies on how humans react to colour red. E.g. https://www.rochester.edu/news/show.php?id=3856

Ever bought a lady a pair of red heels... and then she modelling it for me only in her heels... that drove me crazy. Lol

red color means warm and can made you feel hot

SammyLee88
10-01-2022, 07:58 PM
chinese new year times many girls will wear this colour too, either in cheongsam or tshirt, it resembles ong ong

jeki
11-01-2022, 09:27 AM
when i wear red lingerie, lace type, i can grab many guys attention in sugarbook.live, many like and comments that i am lovely and delicious...haha

Lucky I'm not having a meal or else I'll sure vomit