PDA

View Full Version : Best Ass for Doggie (BAD) 2008

KNNB
20-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Hi guys... new to posting here but tot that since I saw a thread for 2006 and think this will be a good and interesting thread for bros who like humping from the backview, decided an updated thread will be appropriate.

My experience currently is:

Angie from Excelsior HC ( Lao Cai but very nice round ass )
Tammy from Galaxy HC ( firm and round with a tinge of bouncyness ) :)
Jaime from the ex Legends but alas retired liao ( body and ass to die for ) :(
Crystal from Balestier HC ( can doggie forever )

On the side I think Malay gals have really nice asses for BAD but do share your thoughts and experiences....... :)

Please do contribute your experiences and hope this thread will not end up becoming one of those talk cock sing song ones, or worst, someone's place to vent his agenda...... lets have a good sharing session...... kekeke... :)

GYFcuker
21-05-2008, 12:18 AM
My experience will be ;

Lisa - International Plaza
JiaXin - Toa Payoh
Piao Piao - AMK

They moan and very ass set very high to enable you to ride :D:D of course wet also....:D

Ah Liang
21-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Well when you say best ass,what you actually mean is perky,round and fleshy ass. Most important perky..sorry to the PRC lovers but sad to say many of them do not have nice and perky ass unlike our local brown sugar. Most of them have nice perky asses.

My rating:
1. Cecilia from previousy legend HC at Allson hotel
2. Melissa from the HC at parklane(sorry forgot the name)
3. Gigi from bugis HC

fireshrine
21-05-2008, 03:47 PM
Kate from Shing Spa - Brown Sugar

KNNB
21-05-2008, 09:41 PM
Wow that is quite a number of good replies......

Hey bro GYFcuker..... where in Toa Payoh and AMK?? Can share?

Oh and yes bros..... i was referring to nice and perky with a tinge of wobble if you give those asses a gentle tap..... kekekekeke.......... :D

Tried another brown sugar called Candy.... at de ANA in Hotel Royal @ Queens...... very nice shaped ass with enough meat to grip onto..... kekeke

GYFcuker
22-05-2008, 12:08 AM
Wow that is quite a number of good replies......

Hey bro GYFcuker..... where in Toa Payoh and AMK?? Can share?

Oh and yes bros..... i was referring to nice and perky with a tinge of wobble if you give those asses a gentle tap..... kekekekeke.......... :D

Tried another brown sugar called Candy.... at de ANA in Hotel Royal @ Queens...... very nice shaped ass with enough meat to grip onto..... kekeke

Bro, you can check with the paper advertisement, both with blk 1xx, however,
recently shops are "closed" for renovation probably after the recent raid :( too disturbing and sian with that too often on-off switch mode bec of anit-vice...try again in another 1-2 weeks lor :)

daring70
27-05-2008, 08:20 PM
my all-time favourite : jane from the old solid goldcoast at tbg ....

dynm8
27-05-2008, 10:01 PM
Kate from Shing Spa - Brown Sugar

I tried her sensual massage, was good. I may be going oneday. She has nice ass too.

KNNB
28-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Bro Daring70...... any others, other than "expired" ones?? kekekeke........ would like to know the current ones, thats why I quoted 2008, and not interested in the past...... hehehe. No offense but thanks for the effort anyway

Tried Kate from Shing and I think my honest opinion is she got a nice behind but if bros here into a little chunky on the sides too then she is the ideal lady for you......... for me it was, i should say, an experience.........

any other contributions from bros out there? :)