PDA

View Full Version : FL first blood

ArnieArnie
02-01-2022, 10:06 AM
Anyone got first blood for FL b4? Care to share experience? Wonder how their svc lvl compares to after they r more experienced.

Had the chance to be first blood in the past, im her first ever customer in this line. Too bad didnt get chance to rtf b4 she rtc. Feels shiok almost like pop a virgin cherry :cool: maybe its natural for guys to like to be a girls "1st", even if not really "1st" time she have sex

SBMEDSUP
03-01-2022, 03:48 AM
Anyone got first blood for FL b4? Care to share experience? Wonder how their svc lvl compares to after they r more experienced.

Had the chance to be first blood in the past, im her first ever customer in this line. Too bad didnt get chance to rtf b4 she rtc. Feels shiok almost like pop a virgin cherry :cool: maybe its natural for guys to like to be a girls "1st", even if not really "1st" time she have sex

FL first blood means you first client when she arrived.

Not that she is virgin and you first time poke her. She is already very experienced in sex. Usually okt already tried her.

CalvinKleine
03-01-2022, 06:07 AM

Not that she is virgin and you first time poke her. She is already very experienced in sex. Usually okt already tried her.

Yes that is usually the case. Unless it is self FL which most likely is non virgin too.

bignehneh
03-01-2022, 09:23 AM
Actually if choose FL, I would choose one with great deal of experience. You want the best fuck not the “fuck up” type of fuck. Virgin cannot fuck well one. Just to boost ego only.

Amigoni89
03-01-2022, 12:16 PM

eh TS said almost like virgin la not that he thought she was actual virg haha.

al8055
03-01-2022, 04:16 PM
Best young and inexperienced FL is in Land of Smiles and HCM. I don’t really care 1st blood, but okt usually will make arrangement to send her to my room in the morning. So i eat fresh oysters daily. Usually they not so tired and is more willing to please.

Thats the kind of experience you hope for when going for first blood.

I haven’t try the big V yet. Am also not keen, i more worried about the rotan than the tightness. Hahaha

superstiffy
03-01-2022, 04:29 PM
please leh... okt will never try their own girls.. this one is industry rule... :rolleyes:

ArnieArnie
03-01-2022, 05:03 PM
please leh... okt will never try their own girls.. this one is industry rule... :rolleyes:

why ah? curious to know :)

superstiffy
03-01-2022, 05:44 PM
why ah? curious to know :)

i cannot really rem liao.. but something to do with control.. they are working for u.. if u piak them then it will be hard for u to enforce some rules.. i think same same as u dun shit where u eat... otherwise tai ji liao liao... other stable girls no problem but not ur own.. but this one is many years ago liao.. now young pple do things i dunno already...

i not okt.. my old schoolmate is boss of cat150 house in geylang.. this one he say one coz i always say he get free fuck...

SammyLee88
03-01-2022, 08:53 PM
more experienced one can guide you many different positions, lets you feel high at short moment

SammyLee88
03-01-2022, 08:55 PM
Yes that is usually the case. Unless it is self FL which most likely is non virgin too.

mostly is not virgin, virginity always give to people that you have feeling with

hikoki
03-01-2022, 10:51 PM
mostly is not virgin, virginity always give to people that you have feeling with

You read too many fairy tales