PDA

View Full Version : Succubus

JacqueMerlin
31-12-2021, 09:37 PM
The bedroom succubus that got me wanting for more some weeks ago had a change in location and she did not reply my contacts. I thought I lost her for good until recently when she started getting back on her social media platform and dropped a reply to my backlog messages.

She has been taking a short break recently and now she is back. During our conversation, the succubus mentioned that she used to be an influencer focusing on sexual well being back in China and has a lot of experience doing discreet sex theraphy for open minded couples with traditional Chinese methods.

Remembering the positive experience and eager to enjoy it again, I got the address to her new location and drove over after work.
She is restarting her services and so her slots will start to fill up later but I am not going to wait for the rush later.

Her location is very discreet, parking is also reasonably near with some walking involved. This time, knowing that she bears the skill of something known as the sexual art of 'Flower Heart Top'.

Her room was very remote from the main street and inconspicuous. We started with a mandarin duck shower with her D cup boobs cushioning my body while cleansing foam runs down my back and sometimes the front. As she rinsed my cock clean of foam, she began blowing me enthusiastically almost reducing my legs to jelly. While I stood on my skeletal frame, she continued to invigorate my cock with her heart felt service. I stood firm letting out moans repeatedly naturally responding to the stimulation of my cock.

After the shower, I was led to the bed after she dried my body. I laid down on the bed and she began massaging my body focusing on the connections in my inner thighs that leads to my cock's functional capabilities.

Her massage was different in a way that it reduces the stress of the day bringing me to the comforts of being half asleep.

As the progress of massage went downwards to my private areas, I turned around suddenly awoke by the prospects of a good shag.

"What is this flower Heart Top you mentioned about?" I asked sheepishly, not wanting to sound too immatuerish.

"It is a technique inherited from Chinese traditional medical records on the art of love making." the succubus replied. But the thought of some inherited technique for pleasure made me even want it more.

"Do you want to try it?" The succubus asked.

"Yes! of course, please," I responded eagerly.

The Succubus proceeded to massage my cock to harden it. There were some accupoints pressed with workings of her mouth and my cock got harder to the point of readiness. She capped me and told me to lay still allowing the blood flow to concentrate on my cock. She also told me to focus on my cock and placed my hands on her boobs. She began sitting on my cock and when she did that, HOLY FUCK! I felt part of her pussy squeezing my cock and something soft was clamping the tip of my cock. Without reciprocatory motion, she squeezed my cock with her well trained pussy. Then she began to slowly move to and fro. The moderate rocking motion accompanied with the squeezing made me completely stirred. Then before I knew it, something pressed on the tip of my cock to add on to whatever was happening to me.

It was so formidabble that I came in a matter of seconds. My next response was "What the fuck just happened?!" I haven't even thrusted her and the succubus has already overwhelmed me with her skills.

I was led to the toilet to wash up again and this time with warm water. While we laid in bed again, the succubus began explaining that this is the tightening of the vagina canal at the entry of her womb. It takes some years of practice, best applied when a woman is on top and not all can do it. She showed me a video of her doing a cigarette puff with her pussy that she did during her time as a sexual well being therapist in China. That video intrigued me absolutely and my curiosity got the better. "How the fuck can a pussy smoke cigarettes? She explained it in some technical terms in Chinese that i didn't understand but not keen to learn. All i wanted was to see. But before that I suggested, "How about me penetrating you from the top?"

She explained that this affects the positioning of the 'flower heart' and will not be able to fully exploit the sensitivity of her pussy. She capped my finger and asked me to insert into her pussy while she stood. She slowly guided me to the podition of her flower top and explained that this part actually shifts when she lies down. She proceeded to lie down and I tried again to my astonishment, I couldn't find it when she laid down.

I asked her for another go and she allowed me to rest while she massaged me to go for a second bonk. The massage worked very well in invigorating my cock again. This time she tried help me relax more as she recommends ejaculation to be limited to once a week to reduce fatigue. But I don't care. I wanted to experience the full impact of the Flower Heart Top.

As the stimulation worked itself into my body, I began feeling my cock preparing itself for another round of penetration. Once ready, she capped me again and sat on my cock sliding it into her pussy passing her G spot and reaching for her flower heart again.

Fuck! I swore I could persist longer if she didn't use her Flower Heart technique on my beleaguered cock. Siege by her flower Heart was both of ecstacy and embarassment. I thought i had 2 heads but with her,  I only have 1, the lower one.

While trying to catch our breaths, we laid cuddled naked in bed. This is extremely taxing for me so the succubus explained that this is a form of sex therapy more suitable for men who suffer from premature ejaculation. A form of manhood maintenence but with the pussy instead.

The whole event was worth every penny spent. I went back satisfied to every inch and every drip.

boyboy1001
31-12-2021, 09:39 PM
Finally , I am the first camper..........

diputs1269
31-12-2021, 10:23 PM
Another camper reporting, cheers!

WatssupZ
31-12-2021, 11:37 PM
Interesting.. something very new and unheard of.. but... is it just a story or a recommendation. Anyway. Happy New Year to all.. :)

buaitahan
01-01-2022, 12:29 AM
Nice one bro. Can share contact? :)

itwarrior
01-01-2022, 01:01 AM
The bedroom succubus that got me wanting for more some weeks ago had a change in location and she did not reply my contacts. I thought I lost her for good until recently when she started getting back on her social media platform and dropped a reply to my backlog messages.

She has been taking a short break recently and now she is back. During our conversation, the succubus mentioned that she used to be an influencer focusing on sexual well being back in China and has a lot of experience doing discreet sex theraphy for open minded couples with traditional Chinese methods.

Remembering the positive experience and eager to enjoy it again, I got the address to her new location and drove over after work.
She is restarting her services and so her slots will start to fill up later but I am not going to wait for the rush later.

Her location is very discreet, parking is also reasonably near with some walking involved. This time, knowing that she bears the skill of something known as the sexual art of 'Flower Heart Top'.

Her room was very remote from the main street and inconspicuous. We started with a mandarin duck shower with her D cup boobs cushioning my body while cleansing foam runs down my back and sometimes the front. As she rinsed my cock clean of foam, she began blowing me enthusiastically almost reducing my legs to jelly. While I stood on my skeletal frame, she continued to invigorate my cock with her heart felt service. I stood firm letting out moans repeatedly naturally responding to the stimulation of my cock.

After the shower, I was led to the bed after she dried my body. I laid down on the bed and she began massaging my body focusing on the connections in my inner thighs that leads to my cock's functional capabilities.

Her massage was different in a way that it reduces the stress of the day bringing me to the comforts of being half asleep.

As the progress of massage went downwards to my private areas, I turned around suddenly awoke by the prospects of a good shag.

"What is this flower Heart Top you mentioned about?" I asked sheepishly, not wanting to sound too immatuerish.

"It is a technique inherited from Chinese traditional medical records on the art of love making." the succubus replied. But the thought of some inherited technique for pleasure made me even want it more.

The Succubus proceeded to massage my cock to harden it. There were some accupoints pressed with workings of her mouth and my cock got harder to the point of readiness. She capped me and told me to lay still allowing the blood flow to concentrate on my cock. She also told me to focus on my cock and placed my hands on her boobs. She began sitting on my cock and when she did that, HOLY FUCK! I felt part of her pussy squeezing my cock and something soft was clamping the tip of my cock. Without reciprocatory motion, she squeezed my cock with her well trained pussy. Then she began to slowly move to and fro. The moderate rocking motion accompanied with the squeezing made me completely stirred. Then before I knew it, something pressed on the tip of my cock to add on to whatever was happening to me.

It was so formidabble that I came in a matter of seconds. My next response was "What the fuck just happened?!" I haven't even thrusted her and the succubus has already overwhelmed me with her skills.

I was led to the toilet to wash up again and this time with warm water. While we laid in bed again, the succubus began explaining that this is the tightening of the vagina canal at the entry of her womb. It takes some years of practice, best applied when a woman is on top and not all can do it. She showed me a video of her doing a cigarette puff with her pussy that she did during her time as a sexual well being therapist in China. That video intrigued me absolutely and my curiosity got the better. "How the fuck can a pussy smoke cigarettes? She explained it in some technical terms in Chinese that i didn't understand but not keen to learn. All i wanted was to see. But before that I suggested, "How about me penetrating you from the top?"

She explained that this affects the positioning of the 'flower heart' and will not be able to fully exploit the sensitivity of her pussy. She capped my finger and asked me to insert into her pussy while she stood. She slowly guided me to the podition of her flower top and explained that this part actually shifts when she lies down. She proceeded to lie down and I tried again to my astonishment, I couldn't find it when she laid down.

I asked her for another go and she allowed me to rest while she massaged me to go for a second bonk. The massage worked very well in invigorating my cock again. This time she tried help me relax more as she recommends ejaculation to be limited to once a week to reduce fatigue. But I don't care. I wanted to experience the full impact of the Flower Heart Top.

As the stimulation worked itself into my body, I began feeling my cock preparing itself for another round of penetration. Once ready, she capped me again and sat on my cock sliding it into her pussy passing her G spot and reaching for her flower heart again.

Fuck! I swore I could persist longer if she didn't use her Flower Heart technique on my beleaguered cock. Siege by her flower Heart was both of ecstacy and embarassment. I thought i had 2 heads but with her,  I only have 1, the lower one.

While trying to catch our breaths, we laid cuddled naked in bed. This is extremely taxing for me so the succubus explained that this is a form of sex therapy more suitable for men who suffer from premature ejaculation. A form of manhood maintenence but with the pussy instead.

The whole event was worth every penny spent. I went back satisfied to every inch and every drip.
Bro... Can share contact.. Rare find sia.

arenlaramie
01-01-2022, 10:24 PM
Thanks Bro for sharing on this. Really amazing!

lalilulel
03-01-2022, 04:21 PM

Definitely interested, sounds out of this world!

LaoshuAiDaMi
03-01-2022, 09:50 PM
Wow very nice experience!

CowardPotato
04-01-2022, 01:39 PM

wah bro sound like an experience of a life time

BlackFalcon
04-01-2022, 04:02 PM
Woah... she really is a SuckUBu. :D

xxFTOxx
05-01-2022, 04:30 AM
Wah got such power ML in SG meh? Lol u gonna get flooded with ppl requesting contacts soon

georgie1994
05-01-2022, 07:40 PM
can share her contact? looks so juicy

georgie1994
05-01-2022, 07:41 PM
i do think is worth it, at least you satisfy on it

ahseng00
05-01-2022, 08:43 PM
Yeah . Possible to share contact as well ?