PDA

View Full Version : Phone Sex

Daiso
17-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Any one tried before? What is it like, can share some experience here? Share your through?

Is phone sex really normal or is it consider a pervent way of sexual desire?

Fuckster
18-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Any one tried before? What is it like, can share some experience here? Share your through?

Can can, you post your number here,one of our most sexiest female samster Sherine will call you to have phone sex :D:D

vwoo
18-05-2008, 01:48 PM
Can can, you post your number here,one of our most sexiest female samster Sherine will call you to have phone sex :D:D

Lets dun SCAR his LIFE........

BatistaSG
18-05-2008, 05:50 PM
Sounds scary leh!

dradonsnake77
18-05-2008, 08:35 PM
jus go cal dose 1900 chat line n the gals wil teach u how to phone sex!!!
its all abt role play n imagination it oso does as a sound effect gal moaning into ur ears!!!:eek:

pokeman71
19-05-2008, 09:08 AM
I used to do phone sex, is really shiok and fun. Me and the gal will talk on phone at the same time we will play with our cock and pussy. If the gal is horny type, very fast she will get wet and start moan. Is this part the make you hard and shoot and all your load. I do give away some contact for phone sex last time. However, some bro here plat me out by telling the gal where they get the contact.

Result in, i also no contact now.

SIGH

ekemono
19-05-2008, 12:47 PM
jus go cal dose 1900 chat line n the gals wil teach u how to phone sex!!!
its all abt role play n imagination it oso does as a sound effect gal moaning into ur ears!!!:eek:

I weeks back CBL flip new paper and dialed up those chat line. I dun know what happen or what I pressed suddenly a local gal started to chat with me. Ask for ctc say her mobile lost, den ask straight if got FL service she said she is doing chat for fun only. She dun need $. KNS!
Last night rec'd singtel bill. $13 for it.
I could have enjoy 2 bottles of beer with that:(

honybro
21-05-2008, 03:03 AM
hi TS & bro here,

just sharing my experience..if bro here love phone sex can always try overseas one like taiwan or china is cheaper cos most telco give free IDD and their chat line is cheaper..convert to sing $$..so u can have experience and save a little $$ but not gd to be addicted.. :(

X_plorer
21-05-2008, 12:10 PM
i think if by calling 1900 for phone sex or some sexual desire.. I would say in the end, maybe your phone bills would comes up to more than if you go cheong to KTV, GL, JC etc....

Unless some gals that they are really horny and nothing to do..

Can anyone up my points and how to up people's points?

Daiso
21-05-2008, 08:46 PM
I think if you are poor then maybe can try phone sex, no need to pay, just heard her moan and you shoot.

Silver5
22-05-2008, 03:50 AM
well it has happen to me a couple of times already~
main thing is that the gals are comfortable with u, can chat with u on many other things under the sun. by offering money to them is kinda of an insult, it's like saying:be my whore~ while u can have her for phone sex if u can get her into the mood~(and it's free)

devilboy99
22-05-2008, 09:20 AM
Phone Sex = Boring
Nothing beats the Real stuff............

rocky73sg
22-05-2008, 09:48 AM
Hi Bro,

There are few types of reason why people go for phonesex:

1. People who can't or not into real sex but will still like the thrill of sexual experience
2. People who had too much of real sex wants something unusual like phonesex
3. People who like a mix of pleasure, real sex, phonesex and cybersex

If you are into phonesex, it is definitely not as sextifying as real sex but it is a different realm of kinkiness and pleasure.

Try it and you will know.

Good luck, bro!

hpboy
22-05-2008, 10:07 AM
i had phonesex during the 90s when irc are very popular.Normally we will chat in the net and tok naughty. once the mood is up,we will exchange contact and hav phonesex. From my past experience, most of my phonesex partners are big elephant or ugly type.So after a few tried, i got bored and move on.

nakamara
22-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Years back...some girl on irc initiated phone sex with me. Send me her pic okay looking...but wondered whether it was fake.

Immediately ask wanna chat on phone...okay thought was getting lucky. Chatted normally for a few mins before she started calling me dear and moan...i was thinking like what the fuck she's doing. Suddenly I got it! She wants phone sex!

Stupidly and clumsily, I followed her lead...but I just can't bring myself to moan over the phone and say intimate stuffs. Haha i was intermittently trying to restart a normal conv but she just kept moaning. I got quite sian and hung up.

She got more daring after that...called me 3 or 4 times after day and straightaway start moaning! CB...think I her phone sex slave man. Asked her to meet up on the last call but she say exam very busy whole fucking month cannot even step out of house. Rubbish excuse! Stopped calling me after that...lucky I didn't played along...who knows it might be some bored aunty?

So my above FR on phone sex states 1 thing...I'm totally negative about it...or maybe you'll can say I'm clueless about it :D

Daiso
24-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Years back...some girl on irc initiated phone sex

She got more daring after that...called me 3 or 4 times after day and straightaway start moaning! CB...think I her phone sex slave man. Asked her to meet up on the last call but she say exam very busy whole fucking month cannot even step out of house. Rubbish excuse! Stopped calling me after that...lucky I didn't played along...who knows it might be some bored aunty?

Then you must be very shiok!

deee
25-05-2008, 01:38 PM
o.O wa 3 4 times sia... she must be desperate..

Freman
26-05-2008, 02:17 AM
hi,

I do have quite a few phone sex experience, mostly from irc.... infact, nowadays, still doing it...

sometimes, it's gals whom u know for a while.... just wanna try out her fantasy.... so phone is the best... see if can cliche or not mah....

sometimes, you get lucky, cliche... after a few tries, they may agree to meet.....

sometimes, I discover that all they want is phone sex..... I really hate those.... and I soon give up on them..... yah... some are real horny and they call you again and again... I do have one that's still calling me like 1.5 years after first encounter... still want phone sex.... I told her... no no no.. but she still calls...

for me.. phone sex is the way to eventually meeting her... I wouldn't stick to phone sex forever... it's rather lame after all... and as some brudder points out.... nothing beats the real thing...

or sometimes, urgent... dun wanna waste too much time going out, meeting up ... etc... just find a gal on phone... settle it.... better than masturbating alone right ?

I just met one last week..... sounds pretty good on phone... wah lao... the moment she stepped into my car..... *phuck*... the face cannot make it..... I suggested go for a drive... cos I haven't had dinner yet.... so drove around.... quickly find a place... eat as fast as I can... make some casual conversation... and quickly send her back... I keep trying to overcome mental block.. while driving... but each time I turn to glance at her... *puke* again.... sorry lady.... I cannot overcome..... next night she message me "free to mit ?" ... I didn't reply.. I guessed she got the picture.....

but then again, I did have good encounters resulting from phone sex.....

you win some, you lose some... besides, it's free.... no harm playing...

Manny666
27-05-2008, 03:23 PM
Agree wif Freman. Its like a first step to meeting the girl. No harm trying.

Recently had it wif a gal i met online. At first not used to it. Then shifted gear and we really got it on. hope to meet her and pray hard she look good as she does online. U know how some girls post other girls pic to attract guys. :(