PDA

View Full Version : Today my wechat timeline 朋友圈 is full of ML receiving expensive gifts and flowers

Chewwsy
24-12-2021, 05:34 PM
I hate this time of the year, every year also same. Our fellow male Singaporean without fail will give gifts to ML. Saw one of the PRC ML took picture with $10k cash,a brand new IPHONE 13 Pro Max and a bouquet of flowers. This is by one of her Robert.

SoftSoftRice
24-12-2021, 05:38 PM
I hate this time of the year, every year also same. Our fellow male Singaporean without fail will give gifts to ML. Saw one of the PRC ML took picture with $10k cash,a brand new IPHONE 13 Pro Max and a bouquet of flowers. This is by one of her Robert.

I wish I could be cash rich like Robert. Instead of giving ML 10k cash, I rather use the 10k to treat bros to explore playgrounds together

thatpoorguy
24-12-2021, 05:38 PM

Your ctc must be very chio. Mine is post chocolate, flower and gucci bag. Roberto and ah hai is out to make poor guys like me look bad. Must wait till new year to visit le. Now go later tio compared.

kombust
24-12-2021, 06:01 PM

buck up and work harder bro. we live in a practical world hence use this to spur you and not to get you down!

just remember not to become a robert after you make it.

HC88
24-12-2021, 09:08 PM
Your ctc must be very chio. Mine is post chocolate, flower and gucci bag. Roberto and ah hai is out to make poor guys like me look bad. Must wait till new year to visit le. Now go later tio compared.

Is not the matter of you r poor or rich
In reality you r smarter than those Robert 🥂

Paulpo2002
24-12-2021, 10:16 PM

Steady, bro. You will still get the job done even without being Robert

HC88
24-12-2021, 10:20 PM
Steady, bro. You will still get the job done even without being Robert

Agreed!
Gave 10K n give $100 or $150 got the same hole.

Laofuzi8888
24-12-2021, 10:30 PM
I have about two hundred WeChat contacts. Only one posted receiving gift.

heyumf
24-12-2021, 10:32 PM
Many Robert

HeyHo
24-12-2021, 10:55 PM
Carrot heads 😂

TingWai
24-12-2021, 11:35 PM
It's really beyond me they treat those WLs better than their parents,wifes & kids.

MichaelWinn
24-12-2021, 11:41 PM

that why now av frequent raid all massage places islandwide, when the govt need money the fastest way to get it is to raid these mls ,charge them in court and give them heavy fines :D:cool:

AnnieYJL
25-12-2021, 12:59 AM
that why now av frequent raid all massage places islandwide, when the govt need money the fastest way to get it is to raid these mls ,charge them in court and give them heavy fines :D:cool:

Hahaha! Well said….

loneyheart
25-12-2021, 01:07 AM
Think only happened in SG tats why PRC MLs FLs like n they can price higher then in other countries

cutecuteboy
25-12-2021, 02:28 AM
Not sure about the rest of brothers here, but none of my WeChat ML contacts posted anything about receiving gifts or cash, only festive messages.

Doubt they are silly enough to openly declare they are receiving such gifts from other brothers, unless maybe they deem this client as someone who is competitive in showing who has more ability to shower TLC to them.

aaazzz
25-12-2021, 02:47 AM
actually why dont want to find local fl or those influencer fl hahah isnt it nicer, or they want change the cuisine

Roswell
25-12-2021, 04:34 AM
Actually it's nothing wrong, to them big earner, an iphone 13 will consider like their hourly salary while commoner like us will think that's a huge gift.

While it's indeed a huge gift to them, this patrons can afford to shower them leaving us eyesore.

What to do, we just have to keep on searching....

bonk69
25-12-2021, 07:31 AM
One of my usual ML ask me for 🎁, omg! Very boeytahan

deadmaninc75
25-12-2021, 07:34 AM
lmao huat ah! :D

Tuanehkia
25-12-2021, 08:11 AM

Self bought and take one to spice up other clients competing..the amount doesn’t make sense. $1-2k is possible. $10k is lj

SGhappyman
25-12-2021, 08:26 AM
Many carrots in SG :D

Psam
25-12-2021, 08:30 AM
Roberts are good for the economy.
As long as they are happy.

Robert gifts -> girls—> boyfriends.

sbwow
25-12-2021, 08:34 AM

How can you be so sure someone bought her this?

$10k could be a portion of what she earned, new IPHONE 13 Pro Max is what she bought herself for Christmas present, flower just take from somewhere or the shop.

1 Photo nia, assume so much, I can assume also :D

Tuanehkia
25-12-2021, 09:00 AM
How can you be so sure someone bought her this?

$10k could be a portion of what she earned, new IPHONE 13 Pro Max is what she bought herself for Christmas present, flower just take from somewhere or the shop.

1 Photo nia, assume so much, I can assume also :D

There are plenty of Roberts in the world but no robert will give $10k la. Don’t think too much..if I got $10k to give, giving to any girl will just make them wet. Why need to give to a FL or ML? These Robert are not kumlan…If they are not smart, they cannot earn that kind of $$$

supershaft
25-12-2021, 09:14 AM
I wish I could be cash rich like Robert. Instead of giving ML 10k cash, I rather use the 10k to treat bros to explore playgrounds together

rather spend the 10k going ard enjoying and fulfilling myself... giving 10k to ML doesnt serve much purpose. one argument is enough to make her forget u give her 10k as a carrot...

WatssupZ
25-12-2021, 04:21 PM
Many carrots in SG :D

+36 carrots rtn .. :)

WatssupZ
25-12-2021, 05:05 PM

Took photo to show ... Bro.. did u counted is really 10K? Like some bros mentioned she could have bought it herself.. even if Mr. Robert did.. is quite common.. some even LV high end bags.

I've seen MLs flaunted with photos of all kind of gifts, especially in order to provoke envy or admiration or to show how popular they are. The cash .. can be easily gather to show off. But some will keep quite about it and display the opposite to win sympathetic "donation". There's all kind of methods, depending on their way of thinking and believed, which is the best way to have $$$ dropping from the sky.

Any silly Mr. Robert, with excess of 10k, would have got himself a FB/SB easily with much lesser or at least play for few months.

At the end of the day, if now don't earn $$ as much as possible when they're still young, then wait till they're too old and nobody want?

... just my thoughts.

AnnieYJL
25-12-2021, 06:37 PM
Took photo to show ... Bro.. did u counted is really 10K? Like some bros mentioned she could have bought it herself.. even if Mr. Robert did.. is quite common.. some even LV high end bags.

I've seen MLs flaunted with photos of all kind of gifts, especially in order to provoke envy or admiration or to show how popular they are. The cash .. can be easily gather to show off. But some will keep quite about it and display the opposite to win sympathetic "donation". There's all kind of methods, depending on their way of thinking and believed, which is the best way to have $$$ dropping from the sky.

Any silly Mr. Robert, with excess of 10k, would have got himself a FB/SB easily with much lesser or at least play for few months.

At the end of the day, if now don't earn $$ as much as possible when they're still young, then wait till they're too old and nobody want?

... just my thoughts.

From a women perspective, i think it was done by herself…If you are really so good, you don’t have to flaunt your gift. Just like those super rich don’t need to flaunt their wealth. The concern about women is not about receiving gift, it is more about accepting gifts. Some tiko try to give you gift then demand a lot of things in return. Accepting all these things got a price to pay one

washing
25-12-2021, 06:43 PM
i got no problem give them present but only less then $10 or $20.
Those give them so expensive gift are high earners so no need to care.
but I curious what do they receive. fj only?

Marq
25-12-2021, 07:23 PM
Hahah, doesn’t matter, just don’t be the robert yourself unless you got money to burn

lipe
26-12-2021, 09:35 AM
Bro WatssupZ

thanks and returned 18 points.

... just my thoughts.

Jabba
26-12-2021, 09:55 AM
I saw two ML posted that they received gifts or angpow.Both are having their birthday in Dec.One got a 600 angpow.Another flashed a boutique of rises and angpow. One wkrks in a geniune massage with the most a HJ service.The other works in a hotel with a 80 dollars to screw her.

afterburn
26-12-2021, 11:55 AM
.The other works in a hotel with a 80 dollars to screw her.

Can share contact of this one $80 to screw? :D

TheTrader2359
26-12-2021, 03:47 PM
I know bros who earn 2-3k a month and spends 80% of it on FLs. sad….:(

Heartlandlover
26-12-2021, 05:28 PM
buck up and work harder bro. we live in a practical world hence use this to spur you and not to get you down!

Hahaha. If they can have 10mil income a Yr. Whats 10k to them. They can spend however they like. Just that I dun have such life. Born poor. Work like cow. Guuuuuu

bignehneh
26-12-2021, 05:45 PM
I also can post to say my sugar mummy gave me a landed property. Lol

Jabba
26-12-2021, 06:36 PM
We will never know what got into these guys to splash such money. We are afterall human.Sometimes, the small head take over the big one.

sicklymicky
26-12-2021, 11:22 PM
I think some MLs just post something so they don’t look like they lose face. May not be entirely true.

I once knew a ML who had to quarantine when she touched down. Those few days she no money to eat, don’t know how to order food and she stayed in a lousy hotel in Geylang. But she posted that she was staying in a 5-star hotel for quarantine.

And then during a special occasion, she posted a photo of some gifts, thanking friends who bought for them. The photo can actually be found with google images. So probably no one bought her anything except me.

I think posting gifts will also invite a lot of questioning and jealousy from guys, so it does seem more clever not to post anything.

There is a practice in China where many many girls, some times easily 30-50 of them, pool together to rent an expensive car, posh hotel etc, to just take photos and post on their social media to flaunt, also hoping to attract more attention from rich men. But in fact, none of them own any of the luxury goods, even had to pool to rent them and take turns to take photos.

The internet is full of fake things. Always take in everything with a pinch of salt.

Laofuzi8888
26-12-2021, 11:33 PM
I think some MLs just post something so they don’t look like they lose face. May not be entirely true.

I once knew a ML who had to quarantine when she touched down. Those few days she no money to eat, don’t know how to order food and she stayed in a lousy hotel in Geylang. But she posted that she was staying in a 5-star hotel for quarantine.

And then during a special occasion, she posted a photo of some gifts, thanking friends who bought for them. The photo can actually be found with google images. So probably no one bought her anything except me.

I think posting gifts will also invite a lot of questioning and jealousy from guys, so it does seem more clever not to post anything.

There is a practice in China where many many girls, some times easily 30-50 of them, pool together to rent an expensive car, posh hotel etc, to just take photos and post on their social media to flaunt, also hoping to attract more attention from rich men. But in fact, none of them own any of the luxury goods, even had to pool to rent them and take turns to take photos.

The internet is full of fake things. Always take in everything with a pinch of salt.

Agree bro. Just take it with a pinch of salt.

UnderTheBed
27-12-2021, 02:47 AM

Wise words here! Don’t take too much salt bros. Bad for health :D

Jabba
27-12-2021, 06:46 AM
These girls are here to earn money and not start another ie
romance.They will play with multi partners so that they can get regular income especially on their birthdays.I know of one massage lady who actually work on her birthday so that she could get angpow.Tell me her boyfrIend doesnt know her birthday which is definitely a lie.If u are looking for a geniune one, u wont get it in the massage or ktv line.Most of them are liars trying to milk you.

thoreldan
27-12-2021, 10:14 AM
10k will go straight into SPY or QQQ. Spend on ml is fucking brain spoil.

Xgenre
27-12-2021, 10:23 AM
I went to my regular MP but I chose a different ML yesterday. From a distance, I observed how my regular ML use her regular tricks to sweet talk her customers. The same things she uses to sweet talk me. Luckily I have been around and just play along without any financial commitment.

If you think your ML is only sweet and loving to you, you are a dumb ass. I think it takes a really big heart or a really stupid guy to date a ML.

They withdraw $500 from ATM. Take a photo, post a fake story about customer giving red packet and wait for stupid guys to come to her with more money. Basically I show you a sample, you just follow my sample.

GN007SG
27-12-2021, 10:30 AM
I'm just here to screw the FL and ML
I don't care about the gifts they received real or not as long as it doesn't affect my session
It is also the freedom of others to spend however they want and it is none of my concern lol

Heartlandlover
27-12-2021, 12:57 PM
I'm just here to screw the FL and ML
I don't care about the gifts they received real or not as long as it doesn't affect my session
It is also the freedom of others to spend however they want and it is none of my concern lol

Same mindset as me Bro. Very objective driven.
Why bother abt the rest of the stuff unless she pester me for nonsense gifts. Then the answer is unfortunately "now not enuff money, one fine day if I get rich I buy for u. I wont forget u one." My rich is S$1,000,000,000,000,000. I think i can only have this amt after i die. Family burn for me. Lol.

CrazyKriss
27-12-2021, 01:00 PM
I saw atleast 4-5 of them posting pics in MBS , other 5 star hotles for staycation, and some other ML's were posting pics of gifts that they received, branded bags, perfumes, branded jewellery. And a lot of them received flowers.
Some bro's really know how to spoil these ML's.

Not sure about the rest of brothers here, but none of my WeChat ML contacts posted anything about receiving gifts or cash, only festive messages.

Doubt they are silly enough to openly declare they are receiving such gifts from other brothers, unless maybe they deem this client as someone who is competitive in showing who has more ability to shower TLC to them.

impossible
27-12-2021, 01:53 PM

Why would TS bother if ML got gifts from Robert. We should be worried if your wife or gf took picture with $10k cash,a brand new IPHONE 13 Pro Max and a bouquet of flowers which are not from you.

Sorry to say, siao ah. No offense.

alohasg
27-12-2021, 04:21 PM
went to an ML's work place and can see the gifts , wine lah, flower lah, skin car lah, so the story of TS doesn't surprise me. End of the day, maybe the ML give better service than own wife of this rich bro. So it's her skill and attitude that gets her the goods.

Laofuzi8888
27-12-2021, 04:37 PM

Same. I have about 200 contacts and only saw one posted receiving skin care products as gift.

nocsag
28-12-2021, 12:48 PM
many sg guys are losers. i see one ML in famous boon keng spa staycation in mbs, makan the best of best food, many dudes give her 200 bucks all the while she is getting bang left right and center...lol wtf

asdfghjk1234
28-12-2021, 01:03 PM
Don't care what others are doing, just do it within our means. but best is not to do anything. because if you only buy something less than 100, the ML will just leave it and you don't score extra point why waste the money. buy for gf or wife is better.

Marq
28-12-2021, 03:07 PM
Hahaha, yea, especially if the ML gives you decent service to be part of your rotation list, you should feel empowered that you don’t need to burn money, and probably only spend like 1~10% to get maybe 90% of what the robert gets.

SadLoser
28-12-2021, 03:28 PM
Stupid. These women earns like 4-5x the monthly salary of average working joes. Some guys I know ownselves earn $4k but splurge on iphone, flowers, branded bags for MLs who earns $10k per mth.

Ownself scrimp and save, everyday eat cai png, not willing to spend on own family & friends... but splurge on a stranger woman who is just here to make money.

These guys are really losers and deserves to be poor all their lives.

I stick by a very simple motto- I pay whatever that is quoted. I won't shortchange the gal, but also won't indulgence excessively like those robert heads. If the gal's service is good & we click well, I will tip an additional $10-20 per visit and that's it.

If I have extra money, will rather spend it on my family and close friends. Dunno why there so many simps around these days...

SadLoser
28-12-2021, 03:42 PM
Is not the matter of you r poor or rich
In reality you r smarter than those Robert ��

Exactly. Whether u pay $150 or $1.5K, u gona fark the same pussy. U think the ML/FL will fall in love with u just cos u splurge on expensive gifts for her :D

We should work hard and aim to improve our financial base. But being rich doesn't mean becoming stupid

My advice to all bros is to aim long term... save up enough to get a conti car, don a Rolex or AP, and then u will get to hook up with those high quality local syts. When a man is successful, he will naturally have more options when it comes to dating, marriage or even FWB.

Why restrict yourself to just spending $ on all these ATBs or VBs your whole life? :D

gorb
29-12-2021, 06:53 AM
Think I loser here, I only can afford give them my protein. Shoot them deep in before pulling out is my best gift for them.

omg888
29-12-2021, 07:27 AM
I ever dated one of these MLs from SLG before.

She was operating at a small condo at Devonshire Road. We clicked well, chatted very well and got into a relationship for awhile.

Honestly, she’s the one who told me how she has earned enough money from all her effort in SG over the years and ready to retire. Told me every trip, her goal is to save up enough money to buy a property back in China.

And now she already has enough apartments for a very decent lifestyle.

Suggested we get married and I don’t have to worry about supporting her. In fact, she can support me. :)

While on the bed, before I can even react, she already climbed on me to ride me raw.

End up, the Covid situation got very bad and I also faced a tough period myself. And didn’t contact her for awhile. End up she really RTC and retired and blocked me on wechat.

She was always fully booked and super busy. When I offer to buy her food, she always say she’s on diet. Only one time, she said she wanted dim sum, and I got it for her. Never got any gifts for her before.

My point of sharing my story is… if you are very rich and want to spend a very small percentage of your disposable income on gifts for these girls, after takin care of your family, ok ah. Key word here is disposable income.

If have to spend big money to chase or impress the girl, don’t need la. Just keep looking for the girl who’s right for you.

有缘 more important than 有钱。

G2Lim2Peanut
29-12-2021, 09:35 AM
Spot on bro.

Keyword is disposable income. I cap my budget at 5% of my monthly takings. If I get returns, great... If not then let it go.

Life is too short to chase what is fairly plentiful.

She was operating at a small condo at Devonshire Road. We clicked well, chatted very well and got into a relationship for awhile.

Honestly, she’s the one who told me how she has earned enough money from all her effort in SG over the years and ready to retire. Told me every trip, her goal is to save up enough money to buy a property back in China.

Suggested we get married and I don’t have to worry about supporting her. In fact, she can support me. :)

While on the bed, before I can even react, she already climbed on me to ride me raw.

End up, the Covid situation got very bad and I also faced a tough period myself. And didn’t contact her for awhile. End up she really RTC and retired and blocked me on wechat.

She was always fully booked and super busy. When I offer to buy her food, she always say she’s on diet. Only one time, she said she wanted dim sum, and I got it for her. Never got any gifts for her before.

My point of sharing my story is… if you are very rich and want to spend a very small percentage of your disposable income on gifts for these girls, after takin care of your family, ok ah. Key word here is disposable income.

If have to spend big money to chase or impress the girl, don’t need la. Just keep looking for the girl who’s right for you.

roadster33
29-12-2021, 09:50 AM
I saw atleast 4-5 of them posting pics in MBS , other 5 star hotles for staycation, and some other ML's were posting pics of gifts that they received, branded bags, perfumes, branded jewellery. And a lot of them received flowers.
Some bro's really know how to spoil these ML's.

Only let ppl laugh behind ur back Kum gong, got $ also shd spend wisely

roadster33
29-12-2021, 09:53 AM
Think I loser here, I only can afford give them my protein. Shoot them deep in before pulling out is my best gift for them.

Smart that’s the way

awpig
29-12-2021, 10:03 AM
Bro the ML may give herself all those things and share in wechat so that others will envy her. Dont think too much on that, play your own game:D:D:D:D

skihon
29-12-2021, 11:50 AM
I dont think i will give such a big amount and exp gifts. Im there to relax myself from their massage and if lucky will have a good release. Why wony i pay so much? They mostly will do in the hotel room will be a bj, open leg and fake moaning. No feelings attached.

soonbeng
29-12-2021, 04:40 PM
Before this festive season I seen two PRC MLs whose WeChat photos show the interiors of good quality condos in Singapore. I assume they own them. Their food photos showed high quality hotel cuisine. I don't begrudge them as long as they give good service, don't rush and don't cheat our money. And are courteous. All these qualities together are difficult to find in MLs.

bignehneh
29-12-2021, 04:51 PM
Before this festive season I seen two PRC MLs whose WeChat photos show the interiors of good quality condos in Singapore. I assume they own them. Their food photos showed high quality hotel cuisine. I don't begrudge them as long as they give good service, don't rush and don't cheat our money. And are courteous. All these qualities together are difficult to find in MLs.

Who are these massage ladies? Share la

bignehneh
29-12-2021, 04:52 PM

Should marry her mah…anyway, Xi Jing ping will take her property back. Lol

omg888
29-12-2021, 05:02 PM
Should marry her mah…anyway, Xi Jing ping will take her property back. Lol

Not my cup of tea leh, for a wife.

Xi Da Da hunting for big tigers. All these 小姑娘没事!

I wish them all the best after they RTC. No matter what, they also put in their time, effort, and youth to earn their money. A friend of my always say, 她拿青春换明天。

可敬可佩!

soonbeng
29-12-2021, 05:10 PM
Who are these massage ladies? Share la

They both are unfortunately back in PRC because of the pandemic.

Jabba
02-01-2022, 11:59 AM
Most of the PRC working in SPA and KTV are liars. They are out to cheat.

MichaelWinn
02-01-2022, 12:58 PM

of course they are here to con big money then go back home to enjoy with their husbands and children lol

spongeman
02-01-2022, 01:53 PM
just spend within your means
these WL/FL/ML are only hear to make monies then fark back to their home country
only the very very very rare kind will stay on to marry any of our bros here
once they go back, they live like queens...have new fbs/bfs

Xgenre
02-01-2022, 04:41 PM

Actually I feel it is most PRCs.. regardless of occupation. They seem to come from a country where it's either you cheat others or let others cheat you. A PRC lady recently told me she bought her driving license in China. Never took any exams or attend any classes in China. When she came to Singapore, she converted her PRC license and now she drives around in SG. :eek:

She wants to drive my car to show off her driving skills. Siao...!

Jabba
02-01-2022, 07:09 PM
That is why should not fall into their trap. I went thru the hard way to realise that they are not here to talk about love but to earn as much money to change their life back home.U can imagine someone telling to be the boyfriend behind the scene while she still go with another boyfriend. Take me as the atm machine.Lucky i woke up in time to leave her and gave her boyfriend who is a grab driver the full financial burden.

Jabba
02-01-2022, 07:12 PM
Heard that she tried to bring her child here for studies, turn out cannot do so and had to sent her child back to China.The air ticket cost to and fro plus got to stay at hotel for 14 days and another 7 days.The amount needed is really huge.Luckily i left leeaving the grab driver boyfriend to pay for everything.Most probably she will have emptied all his savings.

Jabba
03-01-2022, 07:24 AM
I hope brothers dont fall into their trap.I learned the hard way so i am sharing this story to alert you guys.I pity the grab driver who will be the next victim.

omg888
03-01-2022, 07:32 AM
周瑜打黄盖,一个愿打一个愿挨…

Jabba
03-01-2022, 07:53 AM
Your chinese very good.

spidey111223
03-01-2022, 08:32 AM

Totally agree with bro OMG. No point throw money to impress. Look for the right person.

soonbeng
06-01-2022, 01:49 PM
Any of these spa girls and FLs was ever given a condo in Singapore or in PRC by their sugar daddies, supporters, boyfriends and rich clients? I think so.

That Miss Mermaid, a Singaporean Chinese MILF was a kept mistress by a rich married local Chinese businessman. She looked mid 30s age. She doesn't appear to be a FL as far as I know. He gave her a small condo unit and monthly spending money. She has some pimples on her face. Yuck. She messed up by inviting her toy boyfriend over. Her sugar daddy got some punk and they both beat up her boyfriend. Both perpetrators were imprisoned. Bad story.

tealover88888
04-02-2022, 08:17 PM
It’s the season again, WC moments full of $1k++ stash and multiple Ang baos. Bros here must be pretty generous hahaha.

MichaelWinn
04-02-2022, 11:12 PM
It’s the season again, WC moments full of $1k++ stash and multiple Ang baos. Bros here must be pretty generous hahaha.

valentine day coming,,, more carrot heads to chop:D:D

MichaelWinn
04-02-2022, 11:13 PM
Any of these spa girls and FLs was ever given a condo in Singapore or in PRC by their sugar daddies, supporters, boyfriends and rich clients? I think so.

That Miss Mermaid, a Singaporean Chinese MILF was a kept mistress by a rich married local Chinese businessman. She looked mid 30s age. She doesn't appear to be a FL as far as I know. He gave her a small condo unit and monthly spending money. She has some pimples on her face. Yuck. She messed up by inviting her toy boyfriend over. Her sugar daddy got some punk and they both beat up her boyfriend. Both perpetrators were imprisoned. Bad story.

most women cannot be satisfised , a bottomless pit

kieso4
04-02-2022, 11:20 PM
No point competing with all the Roberts.
Spend your hard earned money on other more valuable stuffs.

Xyberduke
04-02-2022, 11:20 PM
CNY already started… I didn’t know LV has a watch until WC of the mummies and ladies came alive and the most popular gift of CNY was the LV watch… I must drop by to take a look too to see what is the hype all about.

Apollo
04-02-2022, 11:24 PM

from your experiences? :D:D

bondage
04-02-2022, 11:38 PM

Love the above.

It's much better to be with the right ML who clicks well with you and is not bothered or affected by extravaganza. Not everything comes with a price tag.

MichaelWinn
04-02-2022, 11:43 PM
Love the above.

It's much better to be with the right ML who clicks well with you and is not bothered or affected by extravaganza. Not everything comes with a price tag.

thai girls the best, i already dump many prc and viet mls and deleted all prc and viet mls contacts, :D:D

MichaelWinn
04-02-2022, 11:44 PM
from your experiences? :D:D

thai girls the best from my years of experience:D

bondage
04-02-2022, 11:59 PM
thai girls the best, i already dump many prc and viet mls and deleted all prc and viet mls contacts, :D:D

You must be confident and interesting to the girls.

Xyberduke
05-02-2022, 12:12 AM

I agree with you…. Gratitude consistently exist in Thais…

cutecuteboy
05-02-2022, 12:16 AM
CNY already started… I didn’t know LV has a watch until WC of the mummies and ladies came alive and the most popular gift of CNY was the LV watch… I must drop by to take a look too to see what is the hype all about.

Getting myself a Patek/AP would be more worthwhile than getting them a LV/Rolex.
Never understood why some rich bosses would splurge on them, even with unlimited money. Why not setup a charitable fund and get legal tax avoidance instead.. and get even more wealth and good societal standing?

tealover88888
05-02-2022, 12:54 PM
Getting myself a Patek/AP would be more worthwhile than getting them a LV/Rolex.
Never understood why some rich bosses would splurge on them, even with unlimited money. Why not setup a charitable fund and get legal tax avoidance instead.. and get even more wealth and good societal standing?

My sentiments exactly.. and you’d probably be treated better if you go in wearing a Patek lol. Why pay $100 for chicken rice? :D

CrazyKriss
05-02-2022, 01:35 PM
Some ML's are just lucky, they get Bro's that are willing to go the extra mile to please them... One Thai ML now lives in a condo very close to MBS and has also booked her own Condo somewhere nearby. She now travels in Business class and on wears Cartier other branded jewellery.

Nowadays its common (actually a norm) for ML's to book MBS and take photos in the room and pool side. They flaunt branded bags and high end watches.

Apollo
05-02-2022, 03:29 PM

agree bro, still remembering last time thai girl 100/2h in hotel time. seems now all disappear lao :p

Last time several yahoo groups also lot of Thai girls.

Apollo
05-02-2022, 03:30 PM
Some ML's are just lucky, they get Bro's that are willing to go the extra mile to please them... One Thai ML now lives in a condo very close to MBS and has also booked her own Condo somewhere nearby. She now travels in Business class and on wears Cartier other branded jewellery.

how much her services, good?

maxis2022
05-02-2022, 04:22 PM

When theres a will, theres a way, a good foreplay, learn from JAV videos how the men arouse the woman, must know the clitoris/g-spot ,learn to make a woman squirt, and then proceed with ur lil bro, any size of lil bro works as long u ve made her high and horny. *** men dont be selfish.

Xyberduke
05-02-2022, 11:09 PM

Rich businessman don’t pay more than $5000 annual income tax, the dumber ones does….. but earn more than $50K a month… you just need to know where to push the $ to…