PDA

View Full Version : WhatsApp Keep Banning My Number

sanyo123
23-12-2021, 02:38 PM
Don't know why, I've been using this number for WhatsApp (and other servicesile WeChat) for several years now.

Lately, my account will get banned, do I email them and they unban. Last a few days and then banned again. One time I got unbanned, I didn't register for several days, then when I finally did, they say it was banned. Like never do anything also can kena ban.

Anyone else experience?? What to do?

ceeko
23-12-2021, 03:16 PM
Hmm I guess this is the best thing for you to do ya.....

I mean

1. Whatsapp Banned you
2. Your first decision is to come to a sex forum for help?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AliveAlertAlaskanhusky.webp

sanyo123
23-12-2021, 11:23 PM
Hmm I guess this is the best thing for you to do ya.....

I mean

1. Whatsapp Banned you
2. Your first decision is to come to a sex forum for help?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AliveAlertAlaskanhusky.webp

Aiyo bro, they banned me, of course first thing I do is reach out to them to get unbanned lah.

Then of course I reach out to them to find out why I got banned in the first place but seems like their support is non-existent. They will unban but will not explain why it happened.

Wasn't sure if it's an SG thing or what but I've used this number all over the world for sexcapades with no problem, then come to SG to have fun and my number gets banned so frequently. So figured I'd ask around and see mah

sammyboyfor
24-12-2021, 04:07 AM
Get off whatsapp it's a dangerous app.

Use Signal instead.

LordVader
24-12-2021, 06:52 AM
Get off whatsapp it's a dangerous app.

Use Signal instead.

The problem is people don't understand and keep using whatsapp.

If you move to Signal, no one is there :D so in a way yes it is safe.

Security by obscurity?

zetrio2002
24-12-2021, 08:07 AM
Aiyo bro, they banned me, of course first thing I do is reach out to them to get unbanned lah.

Then of course I reach out to them to find out why I got banned in the first place but seems like their support is non-existent. They will unban but will not explain why it happened.

Wasn't sure if it's an SG thing or what but I've used this number all over the world for sexcapades with no problem, then come to SG to have fun and my number gets banned so frequently. So figured I'd ask around and see mah

You need to use an SG number.

If you use a foreigner number, many people will report you for being a nuisance unless your message clearly indicate who you are.

Once you get 5 reports against you (I believe), you will get banned. You can unban yourself by telling whatsapp but they will auto ban you again when you have more reports against you.

sammyboyfor
24-12-2021, 10:17 AM
The problem is people don't understand and keep using whatsapp.

If you move to Signal, no one is there :D so in a way yes it is safe.

Security by obscurity?

I just told all my friends that I'm deleting whatsapp and switching to signal so they switched accordingly in order to stay in touch.

sanyo123
25-12-2021, 12:30 AM
You need to use an SG number.

If you use a foreigner number, many people will report you for being a nuisance unless your message clearly indicate who you are.

Once you get 5 reports against you (I believe), you will get banned. You can unban yourself by telling whatsapp but they will auto ban you again when you have more reports against you.

Interesting, didn't realize this was an issue. I don't think I was being a nuisance since I've scheduled/seen all those that I've messaged in recent weeks but will play closer attention.

sanyo123
25-12-2021, 12:33 AM
I just told all my friends that I'm deleting whatsapp and switching to signal so they switched accordingly in order to stay in touch.

I'd use Signal too but problem is all these providers are still using chat platforms like WeChat and WhatsApp :(

ladyassasinato
25-12-2021, 12:36 AM
I am using MeWe, Signal and Parlor. :D

hawk007
25-12-2021, 09:14 AM
I have been ban from Facebook as well, and the reason I was ban was because someone use my photo and spoof and pretend to be me, my friends found out and reported that account, but the wierd thing is I got ban. I tried all kinds of method to get my account back, only got it back after about 2 months. I had so many things link to FB for login, Lazada, carousell, etc, from tat day onwards I didn't want to use FB.

Btw I only got my account back becos I had a fren working in FB and she raise an internal ticket so it cos solve relatively fast, maybe u have to find someone inside FB to help you.

bigbirdbird
25-12-2021, 09:25 AM
Btw I only got my account back becos I had a fren working in FB and she raise an internal ticket so it cos solve relatively fast, maybe u have to find someone inside FB to help you.

Good To Have Friends Everywhere :D
Upz You Bro ;)

sanyo123
25-12-2021, 12:56 PM
I have been ban from Facebook as well, and the reason I was ban was because someone use my photo and spoof and pretend to be me, my friends found out and reported that account, but the wierd thing is I got ban. I tried all kinds of method to get my account back, only got it back after about 2 months. I had so many things link to FB for login, Lazada, carousell, etc, from tat day onwards I didn't want to use FB.

Sadly, I don't have a friend who works at Facebook. But even if got, I can't approach since I only use this number for my sexcapades so no one in my circle knows about it (I think) :D

Your experience with signing in with other services is the primary reason I don't use SSO. Never know when Google, or Microsoft, or Apple, or any other company will ban your account, then you kena locked out of all your other accounts.