PDA

View Full Version : Mary - the return of Teo Ser Lee lookalike – new name and new look

Compassion
15-05-2008, 05:00 AM
The younger version of former beauty queen Teo Ser Lee lookalike has returned with a new look and a new name. She is no longer called by her former name of MJ – she is now called Mary and is more sexier, slim and willing to serve bros in SBF. Not only that, she has also teamed up with her good friend, Pauline to do tarma.

Name: Mary
City: Dong Guan
Look: 7.5/10 – Teo Ser Lee lookalike; goes up to 8 when put on make-up. Got nice sexy hair now.
Body: 8/10 – slim, flat tummy and no baby fat
Skin: a bit tanned, but smooth
Boob: B+, can’t detect any fakenesss
Pussy: Very well trimmed, no smell
Bbbbj: 7.5/10 – heavenly as she will look at you with those sexy eyes of hers
Frenching – 9/10, wow she is so passionate now, I suppose it is reserved for regulars
Fj: 7.5/10 very tight pussy
Gfe: 7/10 no rushing
Fingering: yes if she is in the mood for it
Damage: $80/1/1
RTF: certainly; already tarma with her friend Pauline

Interested bros please pm me for her number. Criteria – minimum 25 pts or power of one. Priority will be given to her ex-customers and senior bros. Please call her only after 12 pm.

Below is the statistics of her friend:

Name: Pauline
City :Dong Guan
Look: 6.5/10
Height: 1.7m – those who like tall girl will enjoy her
Body: 7/10 Slim with tall legs
Skin: 7/10 fair and smooth
Boob: A+ - not for lovers of big boobs
Pussy: 7.5/10
Frenching: 8/10 excellent. Although my 1st time with her she frenched like no body business. Better than Mary.
Fj: 7/10 – she is a bit new in this area but very willing to learn.
Gfe: 7.5/10 – very gentle and demure; she likes to smile; opp of Mary….that’s while they make good tarma
Fingering: did not try
Damage: $80/1/1
RTF: certainly

Bros interested in Pauline, please pm me also. Same criteria as Mary.

To do tarma with Mary and Pauline please negotiate directly with them.

i1papaya
18-05-2008, 12:33 AM
Thanks Bro Compassion,

Bonked her few days ago with the help from Bro Compassion and Bro hotdick69.

Called Mary and fixed the appointment. She asked me to try tarma but I told her that I have only one dick and I dun fancy with one hand which can only dig one hole and not exchangable holes. Painting can only paint one pussy and must wash mouth before going for another pussy. Very troublesome, so I declined. Sorry to Bro who love tarma.

Picked her up and head to downtown H81. In the room we take our time and chat and frenched. My hand did entire auto roaming and so as she. We undress each other and proceeded to shower together in butt naked.

Origin: GuangXi (We communicated in cantonese and Mandarain languages as she studied in GuangDong and works in HongKong before)
Looks: 6.8/10 (No makeup. Facial looks plain. Told me she just did her facial and she apologized not put on makeup. Got KTV girls standard but at the mid tier to me. Sorry maybe I over expected before seeing her or becos of no makeup)
Body: 8.8/10 (Tan and smooth. Firm, Slim, Tall and flat tummy)
Boobs: B cup enhanced, pointed Nips 6.5/10(sorry Bro I’m a Boobs man as my nick shows)
Bbbj: 8.8/10 (very good suction and tongue twisting with in combo with hand fondling your balls and your thigh. Very sensational!)
AR : 9/10 (Rimmed and tongue fucked me)
Height: About 165cm
Pussy : Well trimmed. Looks clean and small pussy size. Tight
Painting : Yes
Fingering : Yes
FJ: 9/10 cowgirl, missionary, doggy and the last she suggested me virtually carrying her with both her hands’ weight on the dress table while I’m standing screwing her with me lifting her butt. (Accommodating to every position you would like)
GFE : 10/10 (Very playful. She not only eager to please but she is fucking eager to make you like a king)
Time spend : 1 hours No rush at all. Sextisfy and Money well spend!
Damage: S$100 + S$20 room + S$1.6666 CD
RTF: Her service is one of the top notches. What do you think?

hotdick69
21-05-2008, 02:00 PM
upzzzz for bro compassion

lglg666
21-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Wah...both girls are quite tall. I like tall girl :)

Compassion
23-05-2008, 12:09 AM
Wah...both girls are quite tall. I like tall girl :)

I also like tall girls - what are you waiting for bro. You got pm.

damnu88
23-05-2008, 12:17 AM
Bro Com,
Me got fetish w tall gals and would like to try trama...Please forward contact leh.....Thanks Com.

DasQuick
23-05-2008, 12:55 AM
Testing to see if I qualify... :D

Either way hope brother compassion will be COMPASSIONATE and share their contacts with me... :p

Compassion
23-05-2008, 03:38 PM
Bro Com,
Me got fetish w tall gals and would like to try trama...Please forward contact leh.....Thanks Com.

You got pm bro

Testing to see if I qualify... :D
Either way hope brother compassion will be COMPASSIONATE and share their contacts with me... :p

Yes, I am always compassionate. You got pm bro.

I have given contacts to quite a number of bros in this forum. So far only bro ilpapaya has written the FR. No one try tarma with both of them?

samt2046
27-05-2008, 01:06 AM
Yo Bro, sound like a good tarma pair, care to pm Pauline number.

Cheers

Compassion
28-05-2008, 01:33 AM
Yo Bro, sound like a good tarma pair, care to pm Pauline number.
Cheers

You got pm bro. Please post FR after trying them.

Compassion
29-05-2008, 12:12 PM
Dear supporters of our former hot babe, Mo Jing, she has decided to use a new name Mary in line with her new image. So to let bros see her new image she has decided to post a very sexy and erotic image of herself for all to see. Click on the link below to see her photo:-

Image Hosting Myspace (http://www.imagecross.com/image-hosting-view-04.php?id=8391Mary.jpg)

She has also decided to use a new number. Pm me if you are interested to contact her. Usual criterias apply. See my 1st posting.

For new clients, who does not know who Mary is, see her previous posting under Mo Jing in the thread below. She has requested that we use this thread from now onwards and not use her previous thread.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/56518-prc-mo-jing-47.html

Her old number is still working, but she prefers to reserve it for her KTV work. Her auntie is with her now, but should be over in a few days time.

melon8888
30-05-2008, 12:03 AM
bro, yr PM full liao.

Compassion
30-05-2008, 07:53 AM
Wow! didn't expect the photo to generate so much response. Just cleared by inbox. Those interested may pm me again now.

Mary's photo - http://www.imagecross.com/image-hosting-view-04.php?id=8391Mary.jpg

i1papaya
30-05-2008, 09:31 PM
She a real GEM not to be missed cos her BBBJ is a unique. Her figure is awesome with high GFE rating.

A must bonk GEM that you should written her "in your BONK list".

Compassion
02-06-2008, 03:14 PM
Mary's auntie has stopped visiting her. Bros who have her number can start to sms or call her. Bros who want her number can pm me

Mary's sexy and erotic photo:

Image Hosting Myspace (http://www.imagecross.com/image-hosting-view-04.php?id=8391Mary.jpg)

Apollo
03-06-2008, 06:55 PM
Thanks Bro Compassion,

Damage: S$100 + S$20 room + S$1.6666 CD
RTF: Her service is one of the top notches. What do you think?

Damage 100/?/? or 80/1/1 ? :D Confused hehe

Compassion
04-06-2008, 01:45 AM
Damage 100/?/? or 80/1/1 ? :D Confused hehe

I think i1papaya's damage of $100 includes tips lah.

i1papaya
04-06-2008, 07:14 AM
I think i1papaya's damage of $100 includes tips lah.

Yes Bro, thanks for clearing the doubt.:D

i1papaya
04-06-2008, 07:18 AM
She a real GEM not to be missed. She is very accomodating and earger to please with high GFE feel that you never forget. Sure you will be smiling all your way back home after the bonk.:D

melon8888
08-06-2008, 11:59 PM
Thanks Bro compassion for mary contacts, tried to up u but msg said must spread to other first.

WARNING ! this one big KC trap, still thinking of her when driving back.. donno why bro compassion said she looks like Teo Ser Lee .I thot she looks 80% like Lee li zhen HK R-rated movie star, 95% when she smile :)

Look: 7.5, 8.5 when she smile and give u the CFM look
Body: 8
BJ:7/10
FJ:8/10
Attitude:9/10
Damage:$80+ tips

agreed her time managment not very good, pls double confirm again after booking. Very busy girl as she is working KTV at night.

Compassion
10-06-2008, 01:37 AM
Thanks Bro compassion for mary contacts, tried to up u but msg said must spread to other first.
WARNING ! this one big KC trap, still thinking of her when driving back.. donno why bro compassion said she looks like Teo Ser Lee .I thot she looks 80% like Lee li zhen HK R-rated movie star, 95% when she smile :)
Look: 7.5, 8.5 when she smile and give u the CFM look
Body: 8
BJ:7/10
FJ:8/10
Attitude:9/10
Damage:$80+ tips
agreed her time managment not very good, pls double confirm again after booking. Very busy girl as she is working KTV at night.

You have already upped me before, so cannot up a 2nd time that's what it mean by must spread to other first. I aso upped u b4, so cannot do it again.

I have not seen Lee Li Zhen before - maybe you can post a photo of her and I will post a photo of Teo Ser Lee and then we can compare who she looks like. Most bro in her previous thread also said she looked like TeoSL.

If bro wants to book her time and let her know early, then she will not go to KTV.

Luckytime
10-06-2008, 12:27 PM

This gal is very hard working from the 1st time she is here till now. :D

stocks80
10-06-2008, 04:06 PM
You have already upped me before, so cannot up a 2nd time that's what it mean by must spread to other first. I aso upped u b4, so cannot do it again.

I have not seen Lee Li Zhen before - maybe you can post a photo of her and I will post a photo of Teo Ser Lee and then we can compare who she looks like. Most bro in her previous thread also said she looked like TeoSL.

If bro wants to book her time and let her know early, then she will not go to KTV.

hello bro. can pm me her contacts. very long time no have gd time outside le ;)

aczeta76
10-06-2008, 04:09 PM
Hmmm.. she looks realli yummy

Will find time to visit her next week.:cool:

melon8888
10-06-2008, 10:07 PM
http://http://image.baidu.com/i?ct=503316480&z=0&tn=baiduimagedetail&word=%C0%EE%C0%F6%D5%E4&in=25448&cl=2&cm=1&sc=0&lm=-1&pn=27&rn=1&di=213824240&ln=2000

melon8888
10-06-2008, 10:09 PM
http://www.fw369.com/download/2006-06-15/s0.613336001150385043.jpg

李丽珍

Compassion
10-06-2008, 10:13 PM
This gal is very hard working from the 1st time she is here till now. :D

Bro Luckytime, she has been asking about you. Lost your contact, so cannot call you. Hope you have been in contact with her. Cheers.

Compassion
10-06-2008, 10:52 PM
http://www.fw369.com/download/2006-06-15/s0.613336001150385043.jpg

李丽珍

Thanks bro Melon for dowmloading the photo of 李丽珍. I will try to find a photo of Teo Ser Lee to download. If any bro can find one, please do a download so we can all compare who she looks like.

Compassion
10-06-2008, 11:15 PM
This is the best picture I can find of Teo Ser Lee, the former beauty queen. I still think Mary looks more like her than 李丽珍.

http://i27.tinypic.com/260bk.jpg

i1papaya
10-06-2008, 11:27 PM
This is the best picture I can find of Teo Ser Lee, the former beauty queen. I still think Mary looks more like her than 李丽珍.

http://i27.tinypic.com/260bk.jpg

Sorry Bro, In my oppinion, Teo Ser Lee photo of yours is a little old pattern MILF but Mary is more SYT look with some fashion sense.
:D

Compassion
11-06-2008, 01:19 AM
Sorry Bro, In my oppinion, Teo Ser Lee photo of yours is a little old pattern MILF but Mary is more SYT look with some fashion sense.
:D

I fully agree with you bro, but this is the only photo I can find in the internet of TeoSL. If you just look at her face and ignoring everything else, you will find a SYT version of TeoSL. But as bro i1papaya said, she also resembles 李丽珍 in many ways.

Bros who want to read more FRs of Mary, can go to her old thread under the name of Mo Jing at:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/56518-prc-mo-jing-47.html

sugarray
11-06-2008, 04:16 PM
FR on Mo Jing aka Mary

( was out station for a while and realise i have not post a FR on MJ
which i have prepared about 3 weeks ago)

many thanks to bro hotdick 69 for her contact,met up with MJ last
nite.had diffculties in her location but eventually managed to find it.
she was wearing a light yellow chiffon teddy which was tranlucent,can see
inner wear type .

Looks: 6.5/10 - ,ok looking with sunny disposition with shoulder length browish
curly hair.a bit of a bucked tooth.

Height: 1.63m ?

Body: 6.5/10 - slight tan,smooth skin,no tattoes, with some body fats
on the buttocks and thigh

Boobs: 7/10 - B Cupper,surgically enhanced ,very light
brown nipples and small areola

Bath : 7/10 - cleaning up the xiao di di and arse, also
a shortbody massage with soapy foam
with a short bj at the end

Catbath : 6/10 - SOP licking and sucking the nipples

Frenching - 8/10,was frenching like long lost lovers

BBBJ - 8/10 - licking and sucking motion,with deep throating
good suction and flcking of the tongue at the tip of the
forehead,she like to look up whilst doing the bbbj.
the bbbj was like for a good 15 minutes

AR : 7/10 gentle licking around the arse

Painting - 8/10 yes,nice pussy ,no smell or odour, well trimmed
bush to a small rectangle,can fell the stubles
she enjoy painting with lots of moaning and she
mentioned that she did climaxed

CIM - no idea,never try

FJ - 8/10, pumped her in missionary for at least 5 minutes while
she moaned and gyrated her hips,changed to sitting where
she was rocking and trusting me like crazy with loud paik
paik sound,then changed to cowgal and really pump like mad
after a while buay tahan, shoot the load off and she
still continues to pump

GFE - 8/10 - good gfe feeling, sunny,playful disposition ,willing
to please, after the bonk and wash up ,will cuddle up
to u and tcss

Rtf: yes

damage 100/- with extra tip

please contact Threadstarter,for her contact

pls note - one man's meat is another man's crap
so no offense please.it is all karma or faith
u win some ,u lose some
for haven's sake don't zap me ,if u don't like the FR

happy bonking

fr(s) written on :-
qi qi ,li li, xiao juan,new new
baixue,an na,yo yo,li wei,chen chen
mei mei,yun yun, li li(hubei),wen wen,
yang yang,anqi,fang yen,juli,mo jing

Compassion
12-06-2008, 01:40 PM
Thanks bro sugarray, for the detailed FR. Already upped you for your efforts. Looking forward to more FRs. Number given to many bros, including newbies. If you don't write FR as you promise you will do, next time you will have difficulties giving contacts. There are many FRs in her previous thread. See link below to view them:

lxtemp111
13-06-2008, 11:07 PM
Thanks to bro compassion for contact.
This is my first FR, second time with Mo Jing (MJ) (aka Mary), met up with her last year before. Since so many positive FR have been written on MJ I shall keep this short.

Looks: Young yet mature looking, just the way I like it :)
FJ and everything else: Very willing to please during the action, can try different positions, initiative and very GFE. Will bath before and after the action. Friendly and likes to chat. You will feels very comfortable around her.
Rtf: Yes, definitely. ;)

Compassion
15-06-2008, 01:33 AM
Thanks to bro compassion for contact.
This is my first FR, second time with Mo Jing (MJ) (aka Mary), met up with her last year before. Since so many positive FR have been written on MJ I shall keep this short.
Looks: Young yet mature looking, just the way I like it :)
FJ and everything else: Very willing to please during the action, can try different positions, initiative and very GFE. Will bath before and after the action. Friendly and likes to chat. You will feels very comfortable around her.
Rtf: Yes, definitely. ;)

Thanks for the FR. Wish you could have given more meat to your FR. Nonetheless, alreadi upped you for your efforts.

Mary will be going back in about 2 week's time. So bros, who have not tried her, kin ka kin chiew hor!