PDA

View Full Version : Contraceptive Methods

YogaDog
21-12-2021, 12:06 AM
Want to ask this question as i am a person that seem to enjoy having raw sex with my FB but then again i also do not want to be in a situation where i would want to get my FB pregnant, so what are the techniques that you guys usually use to prevent such a situation?

There is also something called prostinor but my FB seems quite reluctant to take that so my option on that route is rather limited currently. I know i can use condoms but it seems that when i use condoms to have sex with my FB it just feels different and i seem to always prefer to have sex without any condoms. Any helpful comments would be much appreciated

Khaolak
21-12-2021, 01:34 AM
seem to always prefer to have sex without any condoms

Actually i do get what you mean in that having raw sex does tend to have a different feeling and it feels more pleasurable. When i do decide to have raw sex with my partner i would always use the withdrawal method, that seems to always work the best for me and probably something you might want to consider as well

georgie1994
22-12-2021, 08:29 PM
i will always and definitely wear condom whenever i was having the task with my SB girl, never want any trouble later on

georgie1994
22-12-2021, 08:30 PM
If you are specifically talking about preventing pregnancy with your fb you can use something called copaiba which i usually get from http://copaiba.66ghz.com and it acts like a spermicide. For me i use it with my wife when i engage in raw sex with her and so far i have never been in a situation of unwanted pregnancy with her

Alternatively you can also use the standard birth control pills (such as prostinor) that are available at the standard clinics with the appropriate prescription which also works rather well and your fb have nothing to be worried about it

So there are actually various ways you can enjoy raw sex with your fb as there seems to be many various ways where you can prevent any unwanted pregnancy just depends on which way you and your fb feel the most comfortable in using

birth control pills usually girl will use it after married

georgie1994
22-12-2021, 08:31 PM
If you are specifically talking about preventing pregnancy with your fb you can use something called copaiba which i usually get from http://copaiba.66ghz.com and it acts like a spermicide. For me i use it with my wife when i engage in raw sex with her and so far i have never been in a situation of unwanted pregnancy with her

Alternatively you can also use the standard birth control pills (such as prostinor) that are available at the standard clinics with the appropriate prescription which also works rather well and your fb have nothing to be worried about it

So there are actually various ways you can enjoy raw sex with your fb as there seems to be many various ways where you can prevent any unwanted pregnancy just depends on which way you and your fb feel the most comfortable in using

there are many ways and the prevention successful rate also might be difference

StupidCharsiew
23-12-2021, 08:23 AM
I get what you mean, raw sex it a totally different feeling. Just shoot outside. Try to be aware when you feel it's coming out cos most times you're in the zone :D