PDA

View Full Version : LS TARMA Production : Gravity Defying "AEON" - "FLUX" (Pics and Lesbo Act Avail)

loveseed
14-05-2008, 05:18 AM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w194/loveseedthai/ScreenHunter_026.jpg

********* Click here for "LS "AEON-FLUX LESBO TARMA PAIR " Pics ********* (http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w194/loveseedthai/AF.jpg)

Name : AEON
Height : 1.67m
Stats : 34'24'35
Services : BBBJ, Frenching, CIM
(" Lesbian Show / Act Avail ")

Name : FLUX
Height : 1.6m
Stats : 36'25'35
Services : BBBJ, Frenching, CIM
(" Lesbian Show / Act Avail ")

***Do PM or sms me for slots, thanksBest Regards,
LS

DarkHorse74
14-05-2008, 02:50 PM
This story is about how JUMBO SAUSAGE was given the honour to test drive AEON and FLUX - 1st blood. :cool:

The moment LITTLE ME knew that he would be carrying a very heavy responsibility to test drive this tarma, he was a bit stressed up liao and started to sweat. Fast hand fast leg, ME went to grab X2 redbull to make sure that LITTLE ME won't let me down again. :D

Wiseman always says, good stuff always comes with opportunity costs. Bo pian, Bro LS is a good and understanding boss - he let the pussies to settle down and had dinner first, so I had to calm down LITTLE ME for 25 minutes.

Knock knock knock..I was greeted by 1 half of the tag team - Flux. Mm..a bit disappointed coz she is a bit bak bak, not really my type of look. I fast fast looked for another half...:p Wa lao..slim and petite girl with hot pants rushed and hugged me like long lost friend.

Fast forward, Flux took off her clothes..and...toing...damn big (.)(.) bouncing in front of me. LITTLE ME turned to JUMBO liao and fast fast dragged her to shower. Without further delay, Flux started to BBBJ and she was hoping I could CIM - no way man, I am well-trained by Bro LS's gems already. After that, is AEON's turn to BBBJ and again, tong ah....didnt CIM.

The moment stepped out from the bathroom, it was havoc liao and dont have to go into so detailed, from BBBJ, CIM, Cathbath, Painting, FJ and bla bla bla.

Side by side comparison:-
FLUX
Body: Bak Bak
Boobs: 35C (with big nipples)
Look: CFM
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (very hardworking cowgirl)
CIM: N/A
Frenching: N/A
Communication: 5/10 (weak English)
Service: 8/10

AEON
Body: Slim and petite
Boobs: 32B (i like to suck the nipples)
Look: SYT
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: N/A
CIM: N/A
Frenching: 9/10 (heated tongue fight, frenched until Vesak Day holiday already)
Communication: 8/10 (can TCSS more in English)
Service: 8/10

Overall rating:
A value tarma bonking session, with rooms for improvement - need more hardcore and practical training from Bro Dexblu and Darkhorse74. :D

Plus points:
1. Hygiene - it could be a turn-off for certain brothers here as AEON was busy cleaning my nipples before sucking (as they were sucked by FLUX before that)
2. No rush but at the same time will make sure you utilise all your babies.

Minus points:
1. Still very raw in terms of stunt
2. Need more co-ordination

loveseed
14-05-2008, 10:30 PM
Thanks Jumbo Sausage bro DarkHorse74 for the first blood test drive FR !!! Hope to see more training from you !!! :p

LS

dexblu
15-05-2008, 09:18 AM
This story is about how JUMBO SAUSAGE was given the honour to test drive AEON and FLUX - 1st blood. :cool:

Overall rating:
A value tarma bonking session, with rooms for improvement - need more hardcore and practical training from Bro Dexblu and Darkhorse74. :D

Bro DarkHorse74,

Me no TARMA King lah... How to train them ? I think LesbianSiao aka LS is the best candidate to personally train them !! Agree bo ??

YOU are the KING of TARMA so I temporarily change and dedicate my avatar for you to upload... :D

Unono
15-05-2008, 11:15 AM
Chionged togather with a few friends. On behalf an FR for AEON, she says Fang.

Looks : 6.8/10 not an SYT

Body : 9/10 nice fair and tonned.

BBBJ : 7.5/10 deep and nice

FJ : 8/10 fast and furious type, Hot blooded and perspire easily

Gfe : 7/10

Overall : 8/10 fast and furious - get it off type maybe a little impatient. but she was Ok after everything was done with.

loveseed
15-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Thanks bro Unono for the FR! Please help me thank ur friend! Btw, did you or your friends chiong my other gals??? Hee hee ! Looking forward to you and your friends future support!

LS

DarkHorse74
15-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Bro DarkHorse74,

Me no TARMA King lah... How to train them ? I think LesbianSiao aka LS is the best candidate to personally train them !! Agree bo ??

YOU are the KING of TARMA so I temporarily change and dedicate my avatar for you to upload... :D

Bro Dexblu - thanks for entrusting me to carry your HORSE HEAD!!! Wakakaka...I will handle your HORSE HEAD with due care :D.

Cheers to the HORSE HEAD - THE KING OF TARMA!

loveseed
16-05-2008, 03:18 AM
Awaiting FRs to flow in...:p

LS

loveseed
16-05-2008, 03:12 PM
Hope to see more FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
17-05-2008, 05:35 PM
Happy Weekend bros ! :p

LS

loveseed
19-05-2008, 03:21 PM
Welcome to join new group...:p

LS

loveseed
20-05-2008, 02:45 PM
FR on Flux by bro Nabewan

Promised Bro LS this FR.

Have some time to play on Sat pm and requested Bro LS for
availability of Shiraz or Flux. Both caught my eyes and send some
tingling sensations up my loins.
Arrived at site and was greeted by a young cheerful girl who gladly
accepted me in her arms.TCSS while the tap filled the tub. Soon
without hesitation we were locking our lips in deep frenching as long
lost lovers and soon were stripped in our birthday suits.
To cut story short here are my points.

Face: 8/10
body: 7.5/10 (meaty with some baby fats but rather sexy)
boobs: quite ample with eraser nips that hardened to your soft stroke
of the tongue.
french: Yes, in fact she taught me how to do it the sensous way to
rouse a woman's lust.
painting/fingering: Yes, sensitive and wets easilly
communication: reasonably can understand english but who cares, the
universal body language says it all.
Stereo sound: good soft moan that led to beg you to stroke it faster
and harder when aroused.
Fj: tight pussy
RTF: yes, already made appt but this time tarma with her fren for
some lesbo treats.

happy bonking!!!!
Nabewan

loveseed
21-05-2008, 01:55 PM
Dear bros, do check out LS Group for attractive LS Treat !!! :p

LS

uktips
22-05-2008, 01:12 AM
Wanted to try Neena, juz becoz she is SYT. But after considering that I have to bath myself, I opt for Aeon whon Bro LS promise is better service. This my simple FR for Aeon.

Look : 6.5/10 she has a matured face. Thanks for her make-up, else the pts lower.

Body: 7/10 well shaped. Boobs B

BBBJ and CIM : in tub. she gave me a good BBBJ (7/10) and i thot of finish it CIM :p for 1st shot. At the end , when i about to cum, she change to HJ !!:mad:sigh!

After cum on hand, sian liao and went to bed. She gave me some piano type of MJ, but i fall asleep. When I woke up, left 15 mins and I was abit rush. Try to fishing 2nd shot but my small head not cooperate due to feeling pressure for rushing my meeting.

Paid and left.

Overall service :6/10

RTF : she owes me 1 shot.:D

peterparker89
22-05-2008, 11:29 AM
wow, it seems luver is now King of Tarma(s)...
interesting.... ;)

loveseed
22-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Thanks bro uktips for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
22-05-2008, 04:55 PM
wow, it seems luver is now King of Tarma(s)...
interesting.... ;)

Hee hee Spidey Luv... Do you want to be Prince of Tarma ???

LS

loveseed
23-05-2008, 02:21 PM
Awaiting FRs...:p

LS