PDA

View Full Version : sex with my pupil

CumRainer
13-05-2008, 08:34 PM
I am a private tutor. I had sex with my girl oneday during tuition. I guess both of us were very horny that day. My student is a repeat student taking o level. she is 18 years old. Luckily, or else i am charged with crime. nonetheless, i stopped after one time.

myfairlady
14-05-2008, 07:44 AM
Her parents not in???

Silver5
14-05-2008, 11:41 AM
18 is legal~
but u better make sure she get positive results on the paper, not a 'positive result' on her pregnant indicator instead....

sexmatrix03
14-05-2008, 11:43 AM
Bro,

Care to elaborate your experience?

Thank you Thank you.

Cheers

Be Safe
14-05-2008, 12:49 PM
Haha, ya man, would like more details on this ... btw can pm me your ctc so I know who not to hire as tutor :D

Checkers
14-05-2008, 12:58 PM
can share with us yr story :D

VanHouten
14-05-2008, 01:25 PM
I am a private tutor. I had sex with my girl oneday during tuition. I guess both of us were very horny that day. My student is a repeat student taking o level. she is 18 years old.
CumRainer, this time you die man...samsters will email you to ask you for contact. Your inbox will be flooded soon.

Be Safe
14-05-2008, 01:43 PM
:eek: so some ask for his ctc some ask the ger's ctc

Frankiestine
14-05-2008, 01:48 PM
So TS...what is the moral of the story???:confused:

Serpents
14-05-2008, 02:01 PM
Haha, we just hope he passes her contact .... :D

Niceman
14-05-2008, 02:04 PM
I am a private tutor. I had sex with my girl oneday during tuition. I guess both of us were very horny that day. My student is a repeat student taking o level. she is 18 years old. Luckily, or else i am charged with crime. nonetheless, i stopped after one time.

Yo dude.... We all not interested with who u make love with... we want the FR !!!!!

:)

bigmannow
14-05-2008, 02:24 PM

Is she the girl u're talking about?

http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/681856/640/681856.jpg (http://www.picturepush.com/public/681856)

WILDBOY
14-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Since u so lucky... we r happy for u...

But where the FR? And since u r a tutor... we all be expecting high std FR man... haha.... :D

wisecrack
14-05-2008, 03:47 PM
My student is a repeat student ..... nonetheless, i stopped after one time.
Wah liew .... repeat student come back for repeat from you how? [Just kiddin' .... hope you had fun :-) ]

steamsteam
14-05-2008, 04:25 PM
where is the story or FR...:confused:

Serpents
14-05-2008, 04:47 PM

http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/681856/640/681856.jpg (http://www.picturepush.com/public/681856)

Bro you liddat say him, later he pass ctc you will not get it you know ??:D :D

justwanadoit
14-05-2008, 09:06 PM

lucky guy man, can pm me the student so that i can teach her too???? i dun mind giving u the tuition fee for the opportunity to teach her. thanks in advance:)

Jensen Ang
14-05-2008, 11:10 PM
We want FR...quick post one,,,:)

vertikal
14-05-2008, 11:54 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA funny

simpleson
14-05-2008, 11:59 PM
ha, anyone thinking of a career switch or part time? :P

CumRainer
16-12-2008, 07:43 PM
Sorry brothers, very busy lately bonking somebody's wife. I am into doing wife now. Okay, as promised...

Tat time I had a great time with my pupil because her parents were out of town. being the elder girl in the house, her brother was sleeping in the nest room but with our door closed and locked, there was nothing that the brother can do lor anyway he is only secondary two. Tat day as I was teaching her, she wore spaghetti top with FBV shorts, her bra was crossed. I was quite turned on then while I was teaching her actually but I know I was a tuition teacher then. Then as she was sitting nearer to me, I can see her cleavage and that she just bathed and smelled extremely delicious. I could not take it anymore and I touch her hands. She did not reject but keep looking at my hard on dick. I knew it so MA TU LIAO. kisseed her neck all the way to the south... strip her cloth piece by piece only to keep her crossed bra on without panties. black bra, my fav! then she knelt down in front of me and do a bbbj. It was slow and with some deepthroat and she keep saying that mine was a little big her her to deep throat. I can see strands of saliva coming out from her mouth when she pull her mouth away from my cock. I almost CIM but control. Then I fuck her hard!

asificare
16-12-2008, 08:43 PM
Sorry brothers, very busy lately bonking somebody's wife. I am into doing wife now. Okay, as promised...

Tat time I had a great time with my pupil because her parents were out of town. being the elder girl in the house, her brother was sleeping in the nest room but with our door closed and locked, there was nothing that the brother can do lor (punctuation?) anyway he is only secondary two. Tat day as I was teaching her, she wore spaghetti top with FBV (FBT!) shorts, her bra was crossed (I know what you mean, but it sounded like the bra was ANGRY). I was quite turned on then while I was teaching her actually but I know I was a tuition teacher then. Then ("then" should not be used so often) as she was sitting nearer to me, I can see her cleavage and that she just bathed and smelled (my English also quite weak, but I think Smell has no past tense) extremely delicious. I could not take it anymore and I touch her hands. She did not reject but keep looking at my hard on dick. I knew it so MA TU LIAO. kisseed her neck all the way to the south... strip her cloth (you mean she was wearing cloth and not clothes? Hmm.. poor girl) piece by piece only to keep her crossed bra on without panties. black bra, my fav! then she knelt down in front of me and do a bbbj. It was slow and with some deepthroat and she keep (now, it should be "kept", as it is a past tense) saying that mine was a little big her her to deep throat. I can see strands of saliva coming out from her mouth when she pull (you mean she use her hands to PULL her mouth away? Hmm..) her mouth away from my cock. I almost CIM but control (controlled). Then I fuck her hard!

I certainly hoped that you are not teaching her English nor any English related subjects. But being a tutor, you should be quite educated no matter which subject you are teaching. But from your FR, your English totally off, and CMI.

Bros, I know some of you might feel angry or wish to zap me for being so KL/XL. I do not usually do this in this forum (as in correcting fellow Samster's English), and I am really alright if language is poor, etc. But I just cannot stand it when I see someone proclaiming that he is a tutor, but using this kind of writing.

Well, i'm ready to be slammed. But I still feel that I wish to make my stand. =)

nakamara
16-12-2008, 09:27 PM
I certainly hoped that you are not teaching her English nor any English related subjects. But being a tutor, you should be quite educated no matter which subject you are teaching. But from your FR, your English totally off, and CMI.

My sentiments exactly...I sure there are lots of newbies out there who would like to con points (what a term!) with their 'interesting' FRs.

If it's a story, just say so. If you have a good and real FR, post it and no one would say that you're bullshitting. Please don't tell us crap (eg. You're a tutor and you can't type proper English). Or at least state that you are her chinese tutor and you're in your 50s and have only been to chinese schools during your student days.
(*no offence to bros here who match the above description of chinese teachers but from my experience in my schooling days it's the case)

If all else fails, post some links and pics to get your points man...no repetitive ones of course

Just my 2 cents :)

Sha_Gua75
16-12-2008, 11:02 PM
18 is legal~
but u better make sure she get positive results on the paper, not a 'positive result' on her pregnant indicator instead....

LOL this is funny

Mkampf
16-12-2008, 11:02 PM

Bros, I know some of you might feel angry or wish to zap me for being so KL/XL. I do not usually do this in this forum (as in correcting fellow Samster's English), and I am really alright if language is poor, etc. But I just cannot stand it when I see someone proclaiming that he is a tutor, but using this kind of writing.

Well, i'm ready to be slammed. But I still feel that I wish to make my stand. =)

Bravo!!!!!!

Erasure
17-12-2008, 01:44 AM

....But I just cannot stand it when I see someone proclaiming that he is a tutor, but using this kind of writing.

Bro relax, I believe he is just a sex tutor...so his English need not be that good. All he has to do is say those words like "suck", "bend down", "faster", "turn around", "coming soon", "oh yeah baby"......therefore English need not be that power-the-fool.

sootongs
17-12-2008, 03:06 AM
Well, i'm ready to be slammed. But I still feel that I wish to make my stand. =)[/QUOTE]

Well hahaha maybe mr tutor aftering reading the alterations cannot "stand";)

tigerboy18
17-12-2008, 12:08 PM

bro asificare, dun worry, i assured u tat u hv done d right thing. i m pretty sure he is not tutoring English. i guess he is a Chinese tutor teaching Biology! hahaha........... :D

Armstrong
17-12-2008, 12:15 PM

kisseed her neck all the way to the south... strip her cloth piece by piece only to keep her crossed bra on without panties. black bra, my fav! then she knelt down in front of me and do a bbbj. It was slow and with some deepthroat and she keep saying that mine was a little big her her to deep throat. I can see strands of saliva coming out from her mouth when she pull her mouth away from my cock. I almost CIM but control. Then I fuck her hard!

So what are you teaching other ppl's wife ?

Be careful you don't wind up at a rubbish dump somewhere. :D

ec1101e
17-12-2008, 12:15 PM
well done bro.. think u are teaching chinese.. maybe u'll get more female students seeking ur service..

pucca22346
17-12-2008, 01:19 PM

hahaha... nice one bro

kinkz
17-12-2008, 01:31 PM

Tat time I had a great time with my pupil because her parents were out of town. being the elder girl in the house, her brother was sleeping in the nest room but with our door closed and locked, there was nothing that the brother can do lor anyway he is only secondary two. Tat day as I was teaching her, she wore spaghetti top with FBV shorts, her bra was crossed. I was quite turned on then while I was teaching her actually but I know I was a tuition teacher then. Then as she was sitting nearer to me, I can see her cleavage and that she just bathed and smelled extremely delicious. I could not take it anymore and I touch her hands. She did not reject but keep looking at my hard on dick. I knew it so MA TU LIAO. kisseed her neck all the way to the south... strip her cloth piece by piece only to keep her crossed bra on without panties. black bra, my fav! then she knelt down in front of me and do a bbbj. It was slow and with some deepthroat and she keep saying that mine was a little big her her to deep throat. I can see strands of saliva coming out from her mouth when she pull her mouth away from my cock. I almost CIM but control. Then I fuck her hard!

for a tuition teacher.. a private one even. your english is atrocious...

hahahaha

chew78s
17-12-2008, 01:57 PM

Bro, i'm sure he teaching Sex education lar. After that pratical lor.:D:D So no need Gd in English.

jana
17-12-2008, 02:46 PM
Come on guys take with a pinch of salt ah, if you think you like it then up him if dun like then smile and "next!" man.

daozi
17-12-2008, 03:03 PM
I cant up him. But I can give him A+ for trying. We cant say he had not contributed. Because he had given us bros a really good laugh.

geckoSG
17-12-2008, 03:46 PM
Very funny thread here... Had a good laugh, no wonder the standard of our
young students dropped... :D

shaggergirl
17-12-2008, 04:44 PM

:D Another school holiday goer writing cock story! :D

ganbei
17-12-2008, 04:49 PM
Hi TS,

I know how it feels when your venture is not appreciated. Please take it lightly. Thanks for giving us a good laugh. My message to you is "Great oaks from little acorn grow. So keep going. "Little strokes fell great oaks"..

CumRainer
17-12-2008, 05:12 PM
To all the brothers

I think your comments are too harsh. Believe it or not, I don't beg you to believe my FR. There are just some assholes out here in SBF who think that their english are so good. Writing FR need not be perfect in english. Maybe just too much sour grapes for all who has commented.

CumRainer

super power
17-12-2008, 05:21 PM
All bros here, relax lah. He is hiding his skills from the public view and may be teaching maths only. ;)

huanggua
18-12-2008, 09:26 AM
Hi TS,

Relax, bro. Everything is funny if its happening to someone else. Keep posting.

jana
18-12-2008, 09:48 AM
yeah man support you man TS its not a bad story who would have thought that the tutor up student would ever come through in real life man. Yes i am abit sour that you have the chance and i did not, but then again you chose to be tutor while i chose to be waitor ah no choice. Come on if you can be more juicy as descriptive even not real also can become real man.

ENGLISH? never mind la proper can liao, cos if you see mine also KANA SAI man, we dun live by other's belief we live on ours man!!!

NO offence to who ever feel that the grammar is important man, but comparatively i do feel that the pro with our youth is VALUES not knowledge!!

CHEONG AH!!!

mustbang
18-12-2008, 10:08 AM
but seriously, the story itself also not very good leh.

bigmannow
18-12-2008, 10:12 AM
There was another thread in the past by bro Orgasmic abt how he fucked his students in their homes when giving tution....

THe thread is called "Deflowering 8 of my female students":D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/55559-deflowering-8-my-female-students.html

Kiwei123
18-12-2008, 01:46 PM
bros, perhaps wat some bros said r true. d TS is trying to hide his real self. probably he is afraid tat d parents of his student r also reading tis forum n wld b able to identify him if he writes in his usual style. :D

anyhow, personally i feel tat wat is impt is tat we all must understand wat d TS is writing. If we can't understand wat he is writing then it is really lousy English, grammatically or watever. English, Singlish or watever "glish" never mind lah. If it is a nice story we read on lor...... n if it is a lousy story all of us here will surely stop following d story ..... n it wl die by itself after a while. Right?

So everybody, lets relax lah...... ;)

CumRainer
18-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Thanks to those brudders who supported me. What I have written is true and I only did her once. of course, I am worried that her parents will find out. I quitted teaching her then and she stopped calling me from then on. I moved on with my life and now I am involved with my colleague, I am now working in networking line. The married lady whom I got involved with is a married lady with a kid. I guess her husband did not really satisfy her as I could sense the animalness in her on the bed. I do her hard and pull her hair which later that she told me that she enjoys it alot as my pulling is not hard but gentle that gives her a high feeling of being raped. It is her fantasy lor. I have been with her on a business to australis but that time I did not even sense anythig of that she is the horny type. Only when I am in singapore, she openly told me that she wanted to try me so I went ahead with her. She was the one whom I tried the backdoor. Until now, I just can forget the feeling of cumming in her backdoor. It was out of this world. I have not been in actino with her for eight months already as she is now pregnant. I really do not know if I was the one who caused her to be pregnant. But she was very steady la, she told me not to worry and she will not say a thing at all. Sometimes I really feel that I am such one asshole myself but I really cannot control myself when especially she spreads her legs to me. Until now, wait for her to deliver the junior first, then will update SBF for more sexcapades of mine.:p

geckoSG
18-12-2008, 04:41 PM
Wah piang, whether 'england' good or not we dun really care much.
Its the content of the story we are more interested to hear.

Your one paragraph starter thread gave us all a good laugh liao, Follow
by your 'detailed' FR on the student plus a bro correcting ur grammar,
we took it as a joke to laugh about it...

WHY SO SERIOUS? *JOKER*

ganbei
18-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Wow! I dont know how to describe this. "Outrageous" seems too strong a word. First you corrupted an 18 yr old and now you impregnated somebody's wife. Anyway, I like to hear more.

Wizolf
19-12-2008, 02:00 AM
To all the brothers

I think your comments are too harsh. Believe it or not, I don't beg you to believe my FR. There are just some assholes out here in SBF who think that their english are so good. Writing FR need not be perfect in english. Maybe just too much sour grapes for all who has commented.

CumRainer

You are getting grilled not because your story is unbelieveable nor your poor English or having bedded a 18 years old girl, but for abusing your position as tutor on a student for your sexual desire who entrusted to you for educating her. :rolleyes:

Tomax
19-12-2008, 08:15 AM
You are getting grilled not because your story is unbelieveable nor your poor English or having bedded a 18 years old girl, but for abusing your position as tutor on a student for your sexual desire who entrusted to you for educating her. :rolleyes:

True many bros here do not take to kindly to such matters been in the background for many months observing and this is what I can gather

Taboos in SBF are as follows:

1) Doing underaged girls
2) Doing buddy's gf
3) Doing raw
4) Forcing oneself on the girl
5) Acts of depravity

CumRainer
19-12-2008, 09:03 AM
I know I should not do this do that but if you guys out there think of yourselves as being some holy guys, I would suggest I stop writing about my ordeals and that these brudders who think you are holy, should NOT even be here to read at all. What is this? So damn disappointed for sharing my sexcapdes but being zapped for nothing! Anyway, I have decided to stop writing else othe HOLY INFANT brudders will zap me with their HOLY guns! so sick! Yucks!

ganbei
19-12-2008, 11:05 AM
Hi TS,

Dont be too upset. You are not alone at being zapped. Calm sea will not make good sailors. Anyway its your choice.