2. Chief stewardess;
3. Insurance agent COT.

Continental
17-12-2021, 11:57 AM
Mine:

1. Department head of a GLC;
2. Chief stewardess;
3. Insurance agent COT.
Interesting. Can you share with us your experiences with them ? What does SES stands for brother ?

alan0338
17-12-2021, 12:48 PM
ho chee :D :D :D

marcussia
17-12-2021, 01:21 PM
Interesting. Can you share with us your experiences with them ? What does SES stands for brother ?

Socio-economic status

Continental
17-12-2021, 01:28 PM
Socio-economic status
Thank you very much for the information brother.

redlolale
17-12-2021, 01:30 PM
Rich but due to her parents. Had a ferrari spider 458 for her birthday. Don't really look like a rich lady but after she invited me over to her place then did I find out how rich she was.

marcussia
17-12-2021, 02:44 PM
My ex and her mum...
They live in orchard area, high ses ma... :D

r.fowler
17-12-2021, 03:08 PM
My former FB. but exactly high SES as she can eat simple and drive a COE car..

but her bank account balance has closed to 8 digits figure.

Bangster
17-12-2021, 04:18 PM

dafug!??
And she became your EX??

therush69
18-12-2021, 12:02 AM

8 digits? Did I see wrongly?

ArturoBraga
18-12-2021, 05:01 AM
My ex and her mum...
They live in orchard area, high ses ma... :D

You also high ses :o

SovietKGB
18-12-2021, 07:38 AM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

LordVader
18-12-2021, 11:13 AM
A banker (she said she is head of the department) that handles more than 1/2 a billion assets. (according to her)

Stays orchard area.

Doesn't drive cos can't be bothered so grab all the way.

3 ex husbands.

Piledriver
18-12-2021, 12:12 PM
This one sticks in my mind.

Successful business woman. Mid-30s. Owns a few beauty clinics. Very hot and wild. Still remembered the sexy, figure-hugging floral dress she wore on our first meet-up. She mentioned about losing some weight just to fit into it. Classy and elegant. Fucking horny bunny in bed. We could go on and on.

Eventually dropped her due to her bitchy attitude and scheming character. Just like any other high SES woman, she's not someone to be messed with.

unsung80
18-12-2021, 12:52 PM
One i had was her family own gold jewellery business in local and abroad. She's freaking wealthy but never flaunt it.

lipe
18-12-2021, 01:23 PM
Fucking her way to riches?

Just open wider.

A banker (she said she is head of the department) that handles more than 1/2 a billion assets. (according to her)

3 ex husbands.

Kenrick
18-12-2021, 03:11 PM
Mine:

2. Chief stewardess;
3. Insurance agent COT.

Why not change the title such that our fellow ladies can share?

Camel
18-12-2021, 05:32 PM

Just open wider.

Never thought of it that way

LordVader
18-12-2021, 06:08 PM

Just open wider.

You still mentally in your teenage years? :rolleyes:

MaiSuSeh
18-12-2021, 06:40 PM
This one sticks in my mind.

Successful business woman. Mid-30s. Owns a few beauty clinics. Very hot and wild. Still remembered the sexy, figure-hugging floral dress she wore on our first meet-up. She mentioned about losing some weight just to fit into it. Classy and elegant. Fucking horny bunny in bed. We could go on and on.

Eventually dropped her due to her bitchy attitude and scheming character. Just like any other high SES woman, she's not someone to be messed with.

Yes, just fuck and go!

RicoPebble
18-12-2021, 11:11 PM

Do you mean the Jinx? :D

Bangster
19-12-2021, 12:34 AM
You all have so atas luck

Uncle me only have meepok tuar taokeh nio... (meepok stall lady boss)
Because maybe I always ask for 2 extra fishballs...must bouncy bouncy one ya?
She must have likened that to flirting with her over the years....
So actually i love to have bak-yew pok (fried pork lard) but since she got the hint...i abstain from it and she lose weight for me

hair oily oily one
everyday takings may hit $1000
but neh neh pok sibeh dualiap...

Khia Goo Chiah Zwee (stay Chinatown)

entering
19-12-2021, 01:00 AM
Mine:

2. Chief stewardess;
3. Insurance agent COT.

1. Head of hospital
2. Ambassador's wife
3. Hotel owner wife
4. Daughter of a owner of an international company.

Bangster
19-12-2021, 01:23 AM
1. Head of hospital
2. Ambassador's wife
3. Hotel owner wife

Wow...Head of Hospital
Which one ah?? :D:D:D:D:D Hope not IMH...

sammyhunk
19-12-2021, 01:43 AM
1. Head of hospital
2. Ambassador's wife
3. Hotel owner wife

Head of hospital cleaners team?

Crapping
19-12-2021, 07:47 AM
So actually i love to have bak-yew pok (fried pork lard)

You love bbw girls?

donut88
19-12-2021, 11:08 AM
1. Head of hospital
2. Ambassador's wife
3. Hotel owner wife

Ambassador wife??

Tell more story about this can?

lipe
19-12-2021, 01:01 PM
bro lord varder

up you 18 points.

it is not whether young minds, teenage minds or old minds.

as long as the mind can function properly, happy liao.

in this forum cannot be serious all the time.

peace.

You still mentally in your teenage years? :rolleyes:

lipe
19-12-2021, 01:02 PM
maybe he is talking about Social Distance Ambassador' wife la.

haha

Ambassador wife??

Tell more story about this can?

Zax51
19-12-2021, 01:17 PM
Very interested in the Ambassador wife story!

Angmolover
19-12-2021, 03:39 PM
Mine:

2. Chief stewardess;
3. Insurance agent COT.

This type, u call high SES? U got standard or not? When u sex with Whore Jinx, CEO of Temasek, then u come and let us know lah.

KawasakiBikes
19-12-2021, 04:07 PM

haha

LOL what a post :D

entering
19-12-2021, 05:14 PM

haha

Hahahaha bro Lipe. I actually laughed when I saw this. I like the reply.

Anyway, bro donut asked so just a short description.

Was at a networking dinner in Cambodia Sat beside the ambassador's wife. Her husband was overseas.

So she spoke English well and I just chatted normally. I didn't expect anything to happen because it was a work dinner and she's high profile.

Chatted until she asked me if I have seen much of Phnom Penh and I said no. Cuz most times just go work and go back to my apartment.

So she offered to show drive me around after the dinner. And we stopped somewhere, road side to drink coffee, then she sent me back.

About 2 weeks later I just text her to see if she's keen to have dinner. My treat since she was tour guide. So we had ramen and she found out I stay in an apartment in BKK3, high floor unblock view.

So I asked her if she wants to see the view. She said ok.

Drove us back, she entered the apartment. I showed her the balcony and she was standing there. Then I make my usual bold move. If she cry rape or molest then it's too bad.

I held her from the back then turn her around and kissed her.

After that proceeded to my bedroom.

The thing I remembered about her is she was the skinny with c boobs kind. Very rare for me cuz usually the girls I fuck are the 4-5/10 cuz I usually want free sex (sorry guys don't flame but I was broke as fuck and horny as hell in Cambodia).

So that's how it started.

entering
19-12-2021, 05:38 PM
Head of hospital cleaners team?

Hahaha guys. You all damn funny. 😅
Head of internal medicine

Rickey
19-12-2021, 05:50 PM
Head of internal medicine
Bro entering....can share with us this steamy story as well ??? :confused:;):o...we like doctors n nurses stories too ;)

entering
19-12-2021, 06:09 PM
Bro entering....can share with us this steamy story as well ??? :confused:;):o...we like doctors n nurses stories too ;)

This one was we met on Tinder and she spoke English too. She's a very distant niece of Hun Sen.

But I didn't know. She also didn't say what she was doing and interestingly also told me she's a cleaner at the hospital.

I told her I was cooking dinner and if she wants come after that. But she wanted to try my horrible instant noodles with veg, egg and duck feet (all cheap stuff from the super market).

So she came over and liked the noodles and the duck feet and brought some fruits (she always brings fruits cuz healthy etc and cheap in PP).

After dinner we were sitting on the sofa and she's a chubby lady. She told me much later she only had 1 bf who's a surgeon but never kissed much and during sex he just fucked her for 5 mins then cum and rolled over and slept (something like that).

So I was with her on the sofa watching YouTube.movie and I started to turn her around and kissed her. And I'm the kind like to kiss slowly, paint slowly and lick pussy type so ended up in bed.

I remembered she wasn't shaved, but felt very clean (hahaha don't know why also I felt that way about her). So I did her raw. One of the few girls I did raw in PP.

Only next day she told me she paid her.driver to wait for her for 5 hours cuz she thought she was going home.

Nice thing was she was not pretty, but willing to learn, and anytime I wanted to fuck, she was ready.

We had a almost couple relationship for about a year when I was in PP but she's only in PP about 2 days out of the whole week. The rest of the days I had a rotation but also mostly spent the night with this girl who owns a hostel near River Side.

Missed them all.

boyboy1001
19-12-2021, 06:40 PM
Local FLs , since most of them earn more than girl next doors......:D

Cheesebeast
20-12-2021, 09:21 AM
In terms of profession, bonked a deputy director of banking firm. Quite attractive lady especially in her office wear. But can tell a lot of guys can be intimidated by her from the way she speaks and carry herself. Knew her from her company recruitment drive.

In terms of wealth, bonked a Malaysian tai tai. She married a rich Singaporean but marriage on the rocks and they are living seperately. She stays in a 3 storey terrace in Malaysia. Chance encounter her while eating at a fancy restaurant in KL.

r.fowler
20-12-2021, 09:27 AM
8 digits? Did I see wrongly?

nope. hence, i said... she doesnt look high SES or behave like one. but her bank account is.

i shared in my earlier post as well. during the time we were together, she didnt show off or anything. is only one day i need to run a personal errands in one of the banks but the queue is damn long, she gotten someone to call me and settle, without me going to the bank.

only after that i read up more then i realised only certain AUMs can qualify for that. but this is just one of those incidents only.

till today, i saw her FB post, she is still pretty humble. her car is close to 17 years old but still refuse to change.

naan1974
20-12-2021, 10:55 AM

Stays orchard area.

Doesn't drive cos can't be bothered so grab all the way.

3 ex husbands.

"3 ex husbands" , if they all die with money
this one damn rich sia lol

naan1974
20-12-2021, 11:11 AM
mine highest SES is a Bank head.
late 40s , single, drives SLK, own 3 condos,
tall but plain looking face, really cannot see her
without her height on the streets, you wont notice
her beside you sia. GOD is fair i guess.
In bed very assertive, anything goes. toys, AR, anal etc
other than the sex, she is damn boring person with damn
boring life and activities. it's drag to be spent time with
her other than sex. Guess she is only good for making
money and to fuck. Anyway, she dont need a man at all beside
for sex

chrisdemon2004
20-12-2021, 11:47 AM
Many years ago I was in Bangkok for holiday and got to know this lady manning a Spa counter..

Asked her out and she agreed and found out that the spa is quite high class with many chain in Thailand and she is the daughter of the owner..

After dinner, send her back but found a quiet place to sit and chit chat… like some love movie, we kissed and I placed my hand on her breast softly , really like some teenager lol.. other hand, I lead her hand to my manhood and she just don’t know what to do… I told her to grab harder and she got the idea and then I asked her to put my cock in her mouth and she obliged! Best score of my life!

Next few days we went out and really like couple and she speak good English but I thought everyone who went school will learn to speak that language.

I returned to Bangkok about 2 months later and she waited for me at the airport and there’s a limo waiting as well… I was surprised though I know she may be quite rich but just no idea how much…

One day I went out with her and in one of the boutique, the staff bow to her and I asked them why while she was trying her clothes… they told me she is a princess ! Apparently her mother is some distance cousin of the king.. well, there are many princess in Thailand but to up one their daughter, is a national achievement!

JasonPhang
20-12-2021, 12:58 PM
One i had was her family own gold jewellery business in local and abroad. She's freaking wealthy but never flaunt it.

SK Jewellery ?

unsung80
20-12-2021, 01:16 PM
Many years ago I was in Bangkok for holiday and got to know this lady manning a Spa counter..

Asked her out and she agreed and found out that the spa is quite high class with many chain in Thailand and she is the daughter of the owner..

After dinner, send her back but found a quiet place to sit and chit chat… like some love movie, we kissed and I placed my hand on her breast softly , really like some teenager lol.. other hand, I lead her hand to my manhood and she just don’t know what to do… I told her to grab harder and she got the idea and then I asked her to put my cock in her mouth and she obliged! Best score of my life!

Next few days we went out and really like couple and she speak good English but I thought everyone who went school will learn to speak that language.

I returned to Bangkok about 2 months later and she waited for me at the airport and there’s a limo waiting as well… I was surprised though I know she may be quite rich but just no idea how much…

One day I went out with her and in one of the boutique, the staff bow to her and I asked them why while she was trying her clothes… they told me she is a princess ! Apparently her mother is some distance cousin of the king.. well, there are many princess in Thailand but to up one their daughter, is a national achievement!

Home run!!! :D

puk1mako
20-12-2021, 03:31 PM
This type, u call high SES? U got standard or not? When u sex with Whore Jinx, CEO of Temasek, then u come and let us know lah.

No need have sex lah, if can erect already quite an achievement :D

showtalker
20-12-2021, 08:12 PM

If cover the face can erect or not? lol

SammyLee88
20-12-2021, 08:58 PM
i have been with MNC ceo where we meet in sugarbook.live, i am his baby and our relationship remains until now

SammyLee88
20-12-2021, 09:00 PM

stress until hard to erect ha?

SammyLee88
20-12-2021, 09:01 PM
Very interested in the Ambassador wife story!

other hierarchy not interested enough to know?

SammyLee88
20-12-2021, 09:02 PM
women is easy to please, as long as you give what she wants, she will always with you

RicoPebble
20-12-2021, 11:40 PM
i have been with MNC ceo where we meet in sugarbook.live, i am his baby and our relationship remains until now

Which MNC CEO is gay? Share leh

changqeng
21-12-2021, 04:49 PM
stress until hard to erect ha?

Just stay in your sugarbook cave and keep out of others affair