16-12-2021, 06:35 AM
anyone ups one before?

What is so special about them?

BlueDemon
16-12-2021, 08:39 AM
u created 2 threads just for this?

rubbishboy
16-12-2021, 01:58 PM
Theres one in FL that you can try. Why read stories when you can experience it yourself :)

victorlee10
16-12-2021, 03:03 PM
I fucked one for 500 a few years ago. She wore the sq kebaya and brought her staff pass to verify. Now the price really increased till mad.

I would say really is paying for the novelty. Once the kebaya comes off it’s no different to fucking any other girl. I made her role play though, ask her squat down pretend like take food tray then I reached down in to the gap and underneath there bra to squeeze her boobs. After that every time I take sq flight and see a downblouse I have to control very hard not to reach down and squeeze.

Gingerbreadman
16-12-2021, 06:14 PM
anyone ups one before?

Many had ups before. If no up how they can start a family?

unsung80
16-12-2021, 07:01 PM
Asking to be shoot by the zap squad, gentlemen, load your bullets.

RicoPebble
17-12-2021, 12:41 PM
I fucked one for 500 a few years ago. She wore the sq kebaya and brought her staff pass to verify. Now the price really increased till mad.

I would say really is paying for the novelty. Once the kebaya comes off it’s no different to fucking any other girl. I made her role play though, ask her squat down pretend like take food tray then I reached down in to the gap and underneath there bra to squeeze her boobs. After that every time I take sq flight and see a downblouse I have to control very hard not to reach down and squeeze.

Yes bro, very tempting when they bend and show cleavage :)

Camel
18-12-2021, 04:49 AM
Yes bro, very tempting when they bend and show cleavage :)

Very true bro :D

MountedPolice
18-12-2021, 07:45 AM
Last time i remember got one thread about this but with pictures cannot seem to find it anymore

Weimun88
18-12-2021, 08:49 AM
Dated a few

The foreigner ones like jap Korean Malaysian are singles here they are lonely

Date them and pick them up right after flight in their uniform

Straight action , most if not all are very accommodating , it’s also an industry where they fuck around and it’s considered normal

JasonPhang
18-12-2021, 09:18 AM
Agree. Fucked a lot with pilots. No one needs to know.

Moco
18-12-2021, 05:38 PM
Straight action , most if not all are very accommodating , it’s also an industry where they fuck around and it’s considered normal

Seems like it

AhChek
19-12-2021, 08:04 AM
Agree. Fucked a lot with pilots. No one needs to know.

Never knew that

KawasakiBikes
19-12-2021, 04:11 PM
Last time i remember got one thread about this but with pictures cannot seem to find it anymore

I remember something like that vaguely too

ItsErin
19-12-2021, 10:21 PM

Maybe deleted if inactive for too long

zai1
20-12-2021, 01:34 AM
$1700 90 mins.. quite pretty with good body. End up CCB halfway, can even smell from a distance away.., dick immediately shrink..
Lucky i never go paint .. if not i think i vomit..

I rather f some normal looking gal with fresh abalone than f a sq gal with smelly cb

ang09
20-12-2021, 08:00 AM
$1700 90 mins.. quite pretty with good body. End up CCB halfway, can even smell from a distance away.., dick immediately shrink..

I rather f some normal looking gal with fresh abalone than f a sq gal with smelly cb

so expensive!!! how you get this contact?

rubbishboy
20-12-2021, 09:16 AM
Previously dated two SQ girls. Not sure if they live up to the hype but they are definitely a mark above your average girls

cutecuteboy
20-12-2021, 11:55 AM
Previously dated two SQ girls. Not sure if they live up to the hype but they are definitely a mark above your average girls

They meet a lot of men in their social and work environment, some of whom are rich and intelligent though plenty just trying to show off.
These men will tend to showoff their capabilities to them and from there, the girls learnt more about interesting things in other areas not within their work scope.

Moreover with the opportunities to travel to other countries frequently and interaction with other cultures and environment, their sense of appreciation and acceptance of non conventional thoughts are deeper, leading to others having an impression of them being worldly streetwise.

Coupled with the girls having to learn social etiquettes at a high level and possessing higher than average interpersonal skills due to work demand, they tend to present themselves well.

Nevertheless, what they truly understand about things beyond their work scope are hearsay and many simple bask in their halo of being a SQ cabin crew to showcase their worldly knowledge.

End of day, if they sniff a whiff of one’s earning and spending power, and one does not bear striking resemblance to the hunchback of Notre dame, he could be on their radar scope instead.

rubbishboy
20-12-2021, 12:01 PM
They meet a lot of men in their social and work environment, some of whom are rich and intelligent though plenty just trying to show off.
These men will tend to showoff their capabilities to them and from there, the girls learnt more about interesting things in other areas not within their work scope.

Moreover with the opportunities to travel to other countries frequently and interaction with other cultures and environment, their sense of appreciation and acceptance of non conventional thoughts are deeper, leading to others having an impression of them being worldly streetwise.

Coupled with the girls having to learn social etiquettes at a high level and possessing higher than average interpersonal skills due to work demand, they tend to present themselves well.

Nevertheless, what they truly understand about things beyond their work scope are hearsay and many simple bask in their halo of being a SQ cabin crew to showcase their worldly knowledge.

End of day, if they sniff a whiff of one’s earning and spending power, and one does not bear striking resemblance to the hunchback of Notre dame, he could be on their radar scope instead.

End of the day it's just a job. But if they take pride in that job it gives a sense of confidence. And confident people are always sexy no matter what their job is

candeo_88
20-12-2021, 03:34 PM
$1700??? :D:D:D For min $1k can get a Jap AV actress already...:D:D

Source: https://tora-h-shibuya.jp/system.php

She probably rented the kebaya for $100 and the rest is pure profit...Hahaha

Then again, different strokes for different folks...:D:cool:

porscheboxster
20-12-2021, 03:53 PM

Wtf smelly and expensive CB

ogawana
29-12-2021, 12:26 AM
I remember something like that vaguely too

Is it at the pic exchange plaza?

JasonPhang
29-12-2021, 10:33 AM
My friend is a pilot. He said he is just an overpaid grab car driver while SQ girls are just pretty face maids.

He said he fucked many when overseas. The foreigners like Malaysians and Taiwanese are easiest

radax
29-12-2021, 10:39 AM
Isn't there one in local dome?
It's one month salary for some, but if it is a lifelong dream then why not?

naan1974
29-12-2021, 11:34 AM

Used to date a SQ gal , nothing great at all as a GF.
nothing to shout about in bed either. just get more thrill
fucking her in her uniform partially strip down. more than often,
she is bitching , swearing who gets to serve first class and
who kena the heavy workload fuckup econ class. sibei shallow.
Nothing more than a vase to me, honestly, my most
beautiful vase but i cant live with her flaws

LordVader
29-12-2021, 12:32 PM
My friend is a pilot. He said he is just an overpaid grab car driver while SQ girls are just pretty face maids.

He said he fucked many when overseas. The foreigners like Malaysians and Taiwanese are easiest

A ship Captain that I know said the same thing.
Super overpaid glorified Grab driver.

At the peak of shipping lines, he even have a personal butler on board to take care of everything for him. The butler/steward usually have another job but his main task is to take care of the Captain.

daring70
30-12-2021, 10:16 AM
this one is cool : https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/how-a-former-sq-girl-became-japans-popular-giant-slaying-politician

SerflySGR
30-12-2021, 11:27 AM
This one also SQ girl (https://www.instagram.com/p/CMJLNKQn6j4/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=1a5c8e0a-20ca-49ab-be3e-e5b53e8dd9a7) right?

scharfschutze
30-12-2021, 11:26 PM
not SQ (but scoot)

someone posted this on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/singapore/comments/rs2g5g/someone_is_gonna_lose_her_job/

8 sec mark in full screen can see flash of white:o

escobar43535
31-12-2021, 01:05 PM
Just like the airline pilot is a glorified bus driver, likewise airline stewardess is a glorified maid.

Also the quality of the SQ gal has fallen to shocking low levels compared to 80s & 90s. This has happened because the gals have so many other options to choose from nowadays and air travel is so cheap as well.

Also recall an SQ gal told me the scheduled itinerary which is most dreaded is the Mindef overseas reservist training charted flights. Too many humsup low class types.

And the one the young gold digger type SQ gal aspires to become is Jaime Cuaca.

Oh and the one the young gold digger type SQ gal dispises and must avoid is someone like Venture Corp chairman Wong Ngit Liong's wife who slapped an SQ gal for apparently being too friendly with her hubby during an SQ flight:rolleyes::eek::D

Used to date a SQ gal , nothing great at all as a GF.
nothing to shout about in bed either. just get more thrill
fucking her in her uniform partially strip down. more than often,
she is bitching , swearing who gets to serve first class and
who kena the heavy workload fuckup econ class. sibei shallow.
Nothing more than a vase to me, honestly, my most
beautiful vase but i cant live with her flaws

cockahalima
31-12-2021, 05:05 PM
Oh and the one the young gold digger type SQ gal dispises and must avoid is someone like Venture Corp chairman Wong Ngit Liong's wife who slapped an SQ gal for apparently being too friendly with her hubby during an SQ flight:rolleyes::eek::D

Remember this case, she thinks because she's rich she can slap anybody :D

escobar43535
01-01-2022, 01:55 PM
Worse still, think the bitchy wife was once an SQ gal herself:eek::D

Remember this case, she thinks because she's rich she can slap anybody :D

naan1974
03-01-2022, 10:11 AM

serious? WNL's wife was a SQ gal? omg! wahahaha!
that's why she knew exactly what the gal trying to do
and more importantly, she also know WNL will kena trap
like how she trapped him lah !!!!! hahahahahaha!
this is likened to a pino maid who, after marrying an AM, takan
her own pino maid !

JasonPhang
03-01-2022, 05:29 PM

How you manage to book one

buaitahan
03-01-2022, 05:58 PM

Ah now I understand, she must be seducing others before, so now she suspects every SQ gal is trying to seduce her husband :D

SammyLee88
03-01-2022, 08:48 PM
the chance is low unless you are the cabin crew too

SammyLee88
03-01-2022, 08:49 PM

same with me, i do prefer fresh guy in sugarbook, that always take care of his hygiene

SammyLee88
03-01-2022, 08:50 PM

then is good as you have high quality girl

SammyLee88
03-01-2022, 08:51 PM
Never knew that

yes and is usually within cabin crew, some do on flight, very scary

Simple8
03-01-2022, 08:55 PM
then is good as you have high quality girl

Standard drop already

sex crusader
04-01-2022, 12:34 AM
yes and is usually within cabin crew, some do on flight, very scary

How do you know? U raw those steward before izzit?:eek:

KimSiew769
04-01-2022, 10:20 AM
i remember many years back i was chatting with a SQ girl - Renee (forgot how we know each other) - anyway, she message me that she will be flying back that day and ask if i can pick her up as she have brought some heavy stuff back. it was random and we never actually dated or met.

I told her ok and ask "wah so far haha ... what i get in return" - she message me back "you tell me" so i said "your undies" - she replied with 😂

i picked her up at one of the arrival gate - there were 2 others sq girls with her - she asked if its ok i send them back (thank goodness - they both live near airport) - she also had a huge box with her - thank god i was driving a SUV then.

i send the 2 girls back and send her to her place in CCK - when we reached her block - she asked me to drive to the rubbish chute area and then proceed to pull down her panty and pass to me - and told me "It stinks.. after 6 hrs flight and wearing it the whole day. Please dont try to sell it on carousell lol."
i took it, stuff it into my pocket and helped her with her stuff.

it was a beige seamless panty from Uniqlo - i went home and had quite a good time with it, the smell was good too not stinky at all. till this day i still have this pair with me (of course washed).. we did meet up after that but nothing more than just passing me more of her panties and in return me paying for drinks/driving her ..

till this day i dont understand why she even agree to so that for me (for some drinks or drive) - she didnt even ask about what i do to them or get turn on by what i did to them etc

we didnt stay in touch anymore - i did message her during covid to check on her but no reply (she prob blocked me).. so everytime i arrange my stash and see it, i remember her and the tune "singapore girl you are a great way to fly." comes into my head

victorlee10
04-01-2022, 02:02 PM
How you manage to book one

Was one of the bros here in Sammy who was advertising for her. She was doing it short term as she needed the money. What I heard was she stopped after that.

BlackFalcon
04-01-2022, 04:01 PM
Not SQ but JAL (local) girl I dated a long time ago. I'm not sure about the rest of the bros here, but there is a downside to dating cabin crew (and its not the sex), its the fact that mine actually don't really want to go out when she is home cos need to recharge.

And she's always tired I rem. Most of the time, our dates involve me picking her up from the Airport to her home and we just nua at home. Can only cuddle when he parents and siblings are not home.

Cheesebeast
04-01-2022, 04:08 PM
Not SQ but JAL (local) girl I dated a long time ago. I'm not sure about the rest of the bros here, but there is a downside to dating cabin crew (and its not the sex), its the fact that mine actually don't really want to go out when she is home cos need to recharge.

And she's always tired I rem. Most of the time, our dates involve me picking her up from the Airport to her home and we just nua at home. Can only cuddle when he parents and siblings are not home.

Really case by case basis. When i was dating Emirates and Jetstar stewardesses, their schedule was pretty ok. They had long distance flights but the breaks in between flights were sufficient for them to reat and have social lives.

However i recently dated an SQ girl relatively new to the job. She had short distance flights but very frequently. Most of her off days were used to rest. Really hard to paktor, at most we meet up for dinner.

Really depends on how they manage their flight schedules.

ogawana
04-01-2022, 06:26 PM

same with me, i do prefer fresh guy in sugarbook, that always take care of his hygiene

Your "same with me" meaning you have CCB too, or yours is CLJ?

haikim999
04-01-2022, 06:35 PM
Really case by case basis. When i was dating Emirates and Jetstar stewardesses, their schedule was pretty ok. They had long distance flights but the breaks in between flights were sufficient for them to reat and have social lives.

However i recently dated an SQ girl relatively new to the job. She had short distance flights but very frequently. Most of her off days were used to rest. Really hard to paktor, at most we meet up for dinner.

Emirates girl are really hot and sexy. My gf also agreed with that too.

Especially those middle Eastern ladies on flight. Really look like model, very sharp and perfect features.

ANGEL92
21-01-2022, 01:39 AM
Anyone knows how it’s like dating male crew? SQ crew really very messy and makan internally? Will they stay faithful or what happens there stays there? :confused::confused::confused:

Killermage
21-01-2022, 01:49 AM
Anyone knows how it’s like dating male crew? SQ crew really very messy and makan internally? Will they stay faithful or what happens there stays there? :confused::confused::confused:

I think really depends on the person (its more about the character of the person).

But dating air crew do have the cons.
1) dating depend on their flight schedule
2) worry as he will be surrounded by pretty and lonely ladies
3) reputation for air crew for casual sex
4) insecurities for you even though he can promise to be faithful
5) uncertain career future

if you can get over the above doubt and have full faith in him, then anything is possible.

i have friends who are air crew and get happily married.

ANGEL92
21-01-2022, 01:58 AM
I think really depends on the person (its more about the character of the person).

But dating air crew do have the cons.
1) dating depend on their flight schedule
2) worry as he will be surrounded by pretty and lonely ladies
3) reputation for air crew for casual sex
4) insecurities for you even though he can promise to be faithful
5) uncertain career future

if you can get over the above doubt and have full faith in him, then anything is possible.

i have friends who are air crew and get happily married.

Character is one thing but you are right about my own insecurities because it’s the one fact that the pretty syt that joins every batch. I think career future still ok for me. I am more worried about him having casual sex whenever he fly around. Like he is flying next week, I am worried already. Worried kena covid, worried kena makan :( haizzz … I am not young anymore and definitely cant fight his colleagues for sure and if I am insecure, it’s like havent start already not going to work it out for sure.. :(

Powerman881
21-01-2022, 10:19 AM
cabin crew got ccb 1 leh...... omg.

naan1974
21-01-2022, 11:10 AM
Character is one thing but you are right about my own insecurities because it’s the one fact that the pretty syt that joins every batch. I think career future still ok for me. I am more worried about him having casual sex whenever he fly around. Like he is flying next week, I am worried already. Worried kena covid, worried kena makan :( haizzz … I am not young anymore and definitely cant fight his colleagues for sure and if I am insecure, it’s like havent start already not going to work it out for sure.. :(

why torture yourselves? girls will eventually leave a guy due to insecurity reason. i used to date a SQ gal and also party her colleagues , both male and female. seriously they are messed up. sometimes , a few would follow us back to our rented apartment after party and stay over in another room. i asked my gf then were those couples, she said just for the night. mostly of them are promiscuous imo

candeo_88
21-01-2022, 11:48 AM
It's just a lifestyle in that particular industry...same as in marketing, A&P, sales...laissez-faire and target driven...and freedom to move around...

Either you accept it and join in the party or you stay away from it to prevent any headache..

Having said that, there is still this 80-20 rule...so which behaviour falls into which bucket is anyone's guess...

:D:cool:

why torture yourselves? girls will eventually leave a guy due to insecurity reason. i used to date a SQ gal and also party her colleagues , both male and female. seriously they are messed up. sometimes , a few would follow us back to our rented apartment after party and stay over in another room. i asked my gf then were those couples, she said just for the night. mostly of them are promiscuous imo

Michscott
21-01-2022, 12:00 PM
Fantasy bros.

Imagine if you manage to get a whole crew from one flight (excluding the tapos) to go into your hotel room. Then Piak all together until empty.

naan1974
21-01-2022, 02:49 PM
Fantasy bros.

Imagine if you manage to get a whole crew from one flight (excluding the tapos) to go into your hotel room. Then Piak all together until empty.

those gal were wild on their own. i remembered once 4 of them drunk, went into the toilet and bath together , screaming and laughing aloud at 3am in the morning. i threatened to break down the door before they came out , still laughing away. i was so damn pissed that night.
but your above fantasy... confirm die sia

naan1974
21-01-2022, 02:57 PM

You are so right bro, this was the main reason why i broke up with my SQ gf. seriously, we dont paktoh one. we dont go shopping , watch movie, watch plays , exercise or do anything at all. just pick her, have sex, party, have more sex. whenever she is back she just want to rest, party and fuck. beautiful yet empty vase.

Michscott
21-01-2022, 03:24 PM
those gal were wild on their own. i remembered once 4 of them drunk, went into the toilet and bath together , screaming and laughing aloud at 3am in the morning. i threatened to break down the door before they came out , still laughing away. i was so damn pissed that night.
but your above fantasy... confirm die sia

Damn sia make me want even more. Piak 4 leng cabin crews together. You’re right probably feel like death after but what an experience!

Piak Piak Piak.

candeo_88
21-01-2022, 03:59 PM
Piaking ex-SQ crew considered or not??? :D:D:D

JasonPhang
21-01-2022, 05:12 PM

Really good at finding stewardess

JasonPhang
21-01-2022, 05:15 PM

Woah. And they scream whole night fucking away in your room?

JasonPhang
21-01-2022, 05:18 PM
You are so right bro, this was the main reason why i broke up with my SQ gf. seriously, we dont paktoh one. we dont go shopping , watch movie, watch plays , exercise or do anything at all. just pick her, have sex, party, have more sex. whenever she is back she just want to rest, party and fuck. beautiful yet empty vase.

Much younger ?

sbwow
21-01-2022, 07:30 PM

Dont need to think so much.

Just go into relationship with him, all the secrets are in his phone / burner phone. Secretly check his phone will do, dont inform him beforehand.

If Any sex party will be revealed. :rolleyes:

sbwow
21-01-2022, 07:39 PM
Good girls & guys are super rare nowadays.

Before covid at least more virgins.
After covid, some guys/gals scared they will die, and YOLO-ed.

Covid does reveal the true nature of humans once they're pressured to a corner :p

ANGEL92
22-01-2022, 12:01 AM

That’s true why torture myself? Haizzzz.. I do like this guy a lot but I think I have security issues. But I do know if a men want to cheat or play / fuck around, he doesnt need to be a cabin crew to do it. But the temptation is huge and his ex are crew too so I doesnt know why he likes me because I am not pretty and tall and sexy like his ex. But he shares with me his ex cheated on him with another crew so I really feel this dating a 空姐 or 空少 :( really something not for the faint heart.

ANGEL92
22-01-2022, 12:03 AM
It's just a lifestyle in that particular industry...same as in marketing, A&P, sales...laissez-faire and target driven...and freedom to move around...

Either you accept it and join in the party or you stay away from it to prevent any headache..

Having said that, there is still this 80-20 rule...so which behaviour falls into which bucket is anyone's guess...

Yup i guess I will stay away to prevent headache and heartache in future. Thanks for the advice :):)

ANGEL92
22-01-2022, 12:09 AM
Dont need to think so much.

Just go into relationship with him, all the secrets are in his phone / burner phone. Secretly check his phone will do, dont inform him beforehand.

If Any sex party will be revealed. :rolleyes:

I cant afford not to think so much especially biological clock for we ladies are ticking. If I am 22yo sure why not! Dating a cabin crew I also very satki. Hahahahaha! Tall and handsome, bring out also got wind. But too bad I am no longer young… I don’t want to check his phone too, for what? If i check means I dont trust. I rather not check. If I check means I want to break up and I am finding reasons to break up. But at my current age, I dont have the time for it.

sbwow
22-01-2022, 12:29 AM
I cant afford not to think so much especially biological clock for we ladies are ticking. If I am 22yo sure why not! Dating a cabin crew I also very satki. Hahahahaha! Tall and handsome, bring out also got wind. But too bad I am no longer young… I don’t want to check his phone too, for what? If i check means I dont trust. I rather not check. If I check means I want to break up and I am finding reasons to break up. But at my current age, I dont have the time for it.

Check to give you a peace of mind.

Dont check, then you will constantly think alot like this.

Up to you sis.

ANGEL92
22-01-2022, 12:32 AM
Check to give you a peace of mind.

Dont check, then you will constantly think alot like this.

Up to you sis.

Best is don’t start… Stay as friends for the moment then see how it goes. Because I don’t feel is nice to check someone phone and vice versa. I wouldnt want anyone to check my phone either. Not like I have anything to hide but it’s simple respect?

sbwow
22-01-2022, 12:36 AM

I sort of understand why he likes you from this convo.
Also, I always advocate for guys to stay single. :p
For you, better get married. All the Best!

sbwow
22-01-2022, 12:40 AM
Best is don’t start… Stay as friends for the moment then see how it goes. Because I don’t feel is nice to check someone phone and vice versa. I wouldnt want anyone to check my phone either. Not like I have anything to hide but it’s simple respect?

When I say check the phone, I dont meant check like security guard.

There are plenty of ways to do it which doesn't look intentional, just need to think abit :rolleyes:

plok
22-01-2022, 10:13 AM
When I say check the phone, I dont meant check like security guard.

There are plenty of ways to do it which doesn't look intentional, just need to think abit :rolleyes:

If u seriously need to check your other half phone den what’s the point in carrying on. I dun agree with your thinking.

sbwow
22-01-2022, 10:26 AM
If u seriously need to check your other half phone den what’s the point in carrying on. I dun agree with your thinking.

The answer lies in the phone, i was suggesting only.

I mean if ppl want to bluff themselves when other half fucks around more than 50 or so ppl, then so be it. :rolleyes:

I Love Boobs
22-01-2022, 12:42 PM

SQ pilots cheat.
Stewards cheat.
EMAs abound.
Everybody sleeps around, especially but not exclusive to layovers.
You're cognizant that you're getting older.
But you're also with him because of looks and status.
It takes 2 hands to clap.
Marry him.
Then add to the National Divorce statistics.
Alternatively, be one of the single SG 30+ entitled females bitching about local guys and craving for white cock.
Hobson's choice.

candeo_88
22-01-2022, 06:50 PM
If you check, can you handle the truth and what is your expectations from knowing the truth? Truth hurts...

ANGEL92
22-01-2022, 07:24 PM
If you check, can you handle the truth and what is your expectations from knowing the truth? Truth hurts...

Lolols.. I don’t understand why the topic is about checking your the other halves phone now. I am not someone who will check my the others half phone because I believe in mutual respect. We are all adults, if you wanna cheat, you can leave and I am not gonna beg for you to stay so no need to two time. If you want both ladies, then go for the new girl because if you love your gf you wont even give chance to the new girl. So totally no point in checking phone coz if someone really wants to cheat on you , you think his phone will have evidence meh? Lolols.. confirm clean clean one what… probably got spare phone like those hk drama lor.. Therefore no point checking phone unless you are ready for break up and this is your “excuse or reason” to find fault.

sbwow
22-01-2022, 07:38 PM
Lolols.. I don’t understand why the topic is about checking your the other halves phone now. I am not someone who will check my the others half phone because I believe in mutual respect. We are all adults, if you wanna cheat, you can leave and I am not gonna beg for you to stay so no need to two time. If you want both ladies, then go for the new girl because if you love your gf you wont even give chance to the new girl. So totally no point in checking phone coz if someone really wants to cheat on you , you think his phone will have evidence meh? Lolols.. confirm clean clean one what… probably got spare phone like those hk drama lor.. Therefore no point checking phone unless you are ready for break up and this is your “excuse or reason” to find fault.

Marriage is a win for a lady.
If he cheats, you divorce him you also get $$.
It's a bao jiak for ladies be it cheat or no cheat.
Just do it!

ANGEL92
22-01-2022, 07:52 PM
Marriage is a win for a lady.
If he cheats, you divorce him you also get $$.
It's a bao jiak for ladies be it cheat or no cheat.
Just do it!

Bro, who get married just to get divorce de sia? But I feel a cabin crew hubby might not be a good potential spouse because if they fly around, they might not be able to give the kids family time? Like when they are around, kids might be in school. If kids suddenly fever or go hospital and he might not be beside me coz he is flying?
No doubt he is earning for the family and working hard outside but I rather he spend more time with me. So I feel I am looking for a family guy like my father who can commit more to the family & me.

sbwow
22-01-2022, 07:56 PM
Bro, who get married just to get divorce de sia? But I feel a cabin crew hubby might not be a good potential spouse because if they fly around, they might not be able to give the kids family time? Like when they are around, kids might be in school. If kids suddenly fever or go hospital and he might not be beside me coz he is flying?
No doubt he is earning for the family and working hard outside but I rather he spend more time with me. So I feel I am looking for a family guy like my father who can commit more to the family & me.

Backup plan mah sis :D
Either way you will still win :p
Yeah, married like not married w/o other half around.
Always thinking whether he will fool around

candeo_88
22-01-2022, 09:36 PM
Backup plan to get ready for divorce? What kind of advice is this? If you can't give any useful comment or advice, please do not give any...

Just gives the impression that you've never married or in a long term relationship or being bitter based on your past experience...

Remember the following if you ever get to say it:
“I, _____, take you, _____, for my lawful wife/husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. I will love and honor you all the days of my life.”

Backup plan mah sis :D
Either way you will still win :p
Yeah, married like not married w/o other half around.
Always thinking whether he will fool around

candeo_88
22-01-2022, 09:40 PM
Anyway, relationship is a two way traffic. If at the beginning it's already like pre-covid traffic on CTE heading to town at 8am, then quickly make a decision or give yourself a time frame whether the relationship will work out or not...

Most people would like a smooth start to everything, be it relationship, work, hobby, etc...etc...

Lolols..fault.

sbwow
22-01-2022, 09:46 PM
Backup plan to get ready for divorce? What kind of advice is this? If you can't give any useful comment or advice, please do not give any...

Just gives the impression that you've never married or in a long term relationship or being bitter based on your past experience...

“I, _____, take you, _____, for my lawful wife/husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. I will love and honor you all the days of my life.”

There is no right or wrong thinking when it comes to relationship/marriage/divorce, it's up to individual.

You think up to happily marriage, I think beyond that with backups.
We think differently, therefore no point arguing.

plok
23-01-2022, 09:05 AM
There is no right or wrong thinking when it comes to relationship/marriage/divorce, it's up to individual.

You think up to happily marriage, I think beyond that with backups.
We think differently, therefore no point arguing.

I agree different people have different thinking. So I stopped after making my point. Unlike u who keeps trying to impose your thinking on others.

naan1974
24-01-2022, 11:19 AM
That’s true why torture myself? Haizzzz.. I do like this guy a lot but I think I have security issues. But I do know if a men want to cheat or play / fuck around, he doesnt need to be a cabin crew to do it. But the temptation is huge and his ex are crew too so I doesnt know why he likes me because I am not pretty and tall and sexy like his ex. But he shares with me his ex cheated on him with another crew so I really feel this dating a 空姐 or 空少 :( really something not for the faint heart.

i think you should not enter this relationship at all.
you do not sounds like you believe it will work out.
sometimes being single is way better than to be
in a troubled relationship. you will be good.

accounts2019
24-01-2022, 02:01 PM

"Until death do us part" - Then divorce should not be allowed under all circumstances

candeo_88
24-01-2022, 02:11 PM
True that...in the best of the best scenario... Perhaps you want to start a petition to the Govt that no divorce is allowed in Sinkieland and the couple must hold on to their marriage vows till the day they die...:D:D:D

Source: https://www.judiciary.gov.sg/docs/default-source/family-docs/divorce_guide_english.pdf

"Until death do us part" - Then divorce should not be allowed under all circumstances

LeeKH
11-02-2022, 01:04 PM
First SQ girl I hooked up with was a diving group friend - a super plain Jane prior to joining the SQ. She had nice C cups but never flaunt it and was always conservative. Even when diving, she would wear on a blouse over her bikini after surfacing. We made out during one dive trip but she was too drunk to remember - or so she says. But I believe her cause she be didn’t drink and after one cup of beer, she was talking nonsense. I didn’t see her until after she joined SQ.

Then she became an SQ girl. After that her whole image changed! We met with friends at a O bar. She Styled her hair, curled eye lashes, CFM red lipstick, tube top. A few times, she danced so close to me I could view deep into her cleavage. And she could drink. Too bad I was attached by then and didn’t make a move on her. Sigh. Wasted chance.

pretiLuigi
11-02-2022, 01:12 PM
First SQ girl I hooked up with was a diving group friend - a super plain Jane prior to joining the SQ. She had nice C cups but never flaunt it and was always conservative. Even when diving, she would wear on a blouse over her bikini after surfacing. We made out during one dive trip but she was too drunk to remember - or so she says. But I believe her cause she be didn’t drink and after one cup of beer, she was talking nonsense. I didn’t see her until after she joined SQ.

Then she became an SQ girl. After that her whole image changed! We met with friends at a O bar. She Styled her hair, curled eye lashes, CFM red lipstick, tube top. A few times, she danced so close to me I could view deep into her cleavage. And she could drink. Too bad I was attached by then and didn’t make a move on her. Sigh. Wasted chance.

At least u still some sweet memories.
Upped u here.

sbwow
11-02-2022, 01:26 PM

The wild beast inside her was acting tamed initially. She unleashed it when she joined SQ. :D
You can still call her for fucks. A wild slut doesn't mind if she still likes to fool around.

NiaoRenn
21-02-2022, 12:14 AM
Respect people who marry SQ girls. Many have fuckfest overseas in hotel rooms with their colleague stewards or just ang moh

denshachikan
21-02-2022, 01:36 AM
Respect people who marry SQ girls. Many have fuckfest overseas in hotel rooms with their colleague stewards or just ang moh

With all due respect, I am not too sure where did you get the above impression. Perhaps it is your own lived experience or you could be speaking for the golden era of aviation that was already more than 2 decades ago.

I can assure you, if you are speaking for the current (and I mean even pre-covid), fuckfest and no strings attached bonks are not the norm. Layovers are being cut short by company and most of their rest time are not much more than the regulatory mandated minimum rest period. They are dead tired after a long haul sector (especially those that have a certain nationality), trying to adjust to jet lag and weird meal timings - Feeling horny is really the last thing on their mind.

Every now and then, the cabin crew do get certain routes with a longer stay because the company do need standby crews to be based overseas. Some stewards or pilots may have scored some goals during then, but do also note, people from these 2 professions are generally quite boastful and over state their number of goals they score :D:D:D. In any case, scoring a couple of goals in a year is nowhere near a fuckfest, in fact, many people in various other industries score the same amount of goals, if not more, too.

amtimes
21-02-2022, 01:44 AM

Should at least have an ONS with her.