PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Endure for a little while bros

puffpoopy
12-05-2008, 09:21 PM
I dunno how many of you got see it but....

Singapore Seen (http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=21946)

After noticing that sexual massage parlours are returning in greater numbers despite a crackdown two years ago, Hero sent in this contribution in an effort to raise awareness against them.

Said the STOMPer in an email:

"I am very disturbed with the rampant comeback of massage parlours in Singapore.

"Despite the crackdown on the massage parlours about two years ago, many of these seedy joints are returning in much greater numbers. They have even penetrated neighbourhoods and shopping centres.

"Many of these joints offer commercial sex. They avoid being raided by the law by disguising themselves as beauty salons or spas.

"Let me give you a few examples.

"1. Beauty Salons
Many of such establishments offer "facial" treatments, but 99 per cent of their clientele are men, and they have few women customers. You can see a lot of these joints in Bencoolen, Duxton, Chinatown, Tanjong Pagar and CBD areas where the so-called facial treatment therapists would put on sexy outfits and give out pamphlets to men. They ignore the women.

"At these places, the "therapists" would give a "facial" treatments before asking their male customers if they would like to have the "full service". From the layout of such units, no one would suspect that seedy activities are being carried out there. They all look like genuine ladies' spa or facial treatment outlets.

"At one massage parlour in Balestier Road, the ladies wear sexy cheongsums and provide commercial sex (sometimes, at the customer's request, without any condom or protection at all). Some of the girls there are not Permanent Residents but are on social visit passes.

"2. False-front shops providing soapy massage
Currently, there are many such joints mushrooming in Singapore where "soapy massage" is provided. Many of these units are hidden. You would think they are just another normal office (except that they are closed every day, at all times). To make these joints discreet, the owners do not even put up the shop's name or advertise its services.

"There are many such joints in the Tanjong Katong and Katong areas. These shops do not list their exact location in papers. Usually, customers would call to make appointment. They would be asked to arrive at a specific location at the appointed time. Once the customer reaches the destination, he would call the joint again. The shop's owner would ask the caller to go to a specific unit (not the exact location for the soapy massage), and would ask him to describe what kind of clothes he is wearing.

"The owner would then observe the customer from a spot and upon confirmation of his identity, will bring the customer to another unit (usually nearby) for the soapy massage.

"In the shop, the customer would have the choice of selecting a girl, usually out of a pool of 6-8 ladies for the one hour soapy massage. The price for the session is $140. It would cost $260 if the customer wants to have a "3P session", that is, with two ladies serving him.

"I'm very concerned with these soapy massage joints because they could lead to the widespread of Sexually Transmitted Disease (STDs) or worse HIV-Aids. During the soapy massage, both the customer and the lady would be naked and engaged in soapy bath where there is very close contact of the bodies. During the process, sex would be carried out.

"Due to competition among the girls (because the customer would only choose one out of 6-8 ladies), the lady would go to any means to please the customer, including unprotected sex.

"As one can see, there is a big danger of STDs and HIV-Aids being passed around easily. To make it worse, the girls employed are on short temporary stay in Singapore (on social visit passes). They are not screened for health check at all!

"Worst, as many of the joints are located in shopping centres; they are very easily accessible by even teenage boys. Many young boys are seen visiting these joints and the pimps would never bother to turn these under-aged teens away.

"Many of the girls employed at these soapy massage joints do free-lance work as well. They would provide commercial sex to customers at hotels. Again, many of these sexual activities are carried out without any protection."

Some fuckin' bo liao Stomper go and.... of all things, touch our territory acting like some moral retard when he obviously got go and enjoy, play 3P somemore. :mad:

Anyway, an advice to all bros, endure abit and see how the wind blows. AV might have their eyes open big-big after this kind of stupid article comes out. Don't want any bros here to get caught with their pants down.

alonaz
12-05-2008, 09:35 PM
this guy who reported to stomp seems to know more than some samsters here. :rolleyes:
he must have had a terribly bad experience from visiting these joints before

LeMoN_BaRLeY
12-05-2008, 11:53 PM
Bro, thanks for sharing this article..

Obviously this idiot :mad: must have been there done that before, if not how does he know so much??
Cannot understand his mentality. :(
One of those hypocrites in disguise.. sigh..

And of all places he must highlight the TN in Balestier which I was thinking of going with my kaki.. WTF!!

Chelsea SPA
13-05-2008, 02:12 AM
Damm just when i was about to open my spa .....

Plus the recent raids of TNs in the west....

Guess have to delay opening ceremoony.

lblittlebear
13-05-2008, 06:56 AM
Cool ... opening own spa with free treats for yourself :)

Kaypoh a bit ? How much have you invested to open such a spa ? I'm quite interested to open one as well. What types of licenses do we need ?

Guess have to delay opening ceremoony.

ucla
13-05-2008, 09:43 AM

Guess have to delay opening ceremoony.Any discount for sammy bros :D
Wil support u!cheer!

s@mster
13-05-2008, 09:58 AM
Honestly speaking, you really think Govt so siao onz? everyday so free to catch this and that? Who in Sillypore doesn't know that there are so many FLs in Geylang? If Govt really wanna arrest, you think you have a chance to see those FLs there at all? They are only turning a blind eye to stuffs that they can afford to ignore. Only when major happenings (like Chinese Top Guns' visits, and maybe major events happenings) then they turn out the guards. Then again, with these happenings, security becomes more of an issue, then to crackdown on massage parlours etc.

If you remember, the major crackdown of massage parlours was due to the death of this guy (can't remember exact details but that was the catalyst). If not, only periodical raids happen. (which I personally think is for SHOW only)

Everybody knows what is going on around la, just stick to your own business, be responsible, and don't cause trouble - then those out to have fun, will have their share of fun at the same time not causing any trouble for onlookers.

My 2 cents' worth.

nightfall
13-05-2008, 12:23 PM
I think the STOMPer is another baby trying to get attention for himself. We got so many bigger problem now, eg: cost of living, price of food, price of oil.....etc. If no place to relax and ease off, we would burst in flame sooner or later. I think the govt wouldn't want that.

WOOHOO
13-05-2008, 12:56 PM
I think the STOMPer is another baby trying to get attention for himself. We got so many bigger problem now, eg: cost of living, price of food, price of oil.....etc. If no place to relax and ease off, we would burst in flame sooner or later. I think the govt wouldn't want that.

wahahahhahahaa!! I like the way you describe it!!:D

Animagi
13-05-2008, 12:57 PM
This type will always have, no choice we just have to bear with them since they want their day of fame ...

nightfall
13-05-2008, 01:50 PM
wahahahhahahaa!! I like the way you describe it!!:D

Thanks dude, and I love your Avatar...Whooohoooo....

lblittlebear
13-05-2008, 02:27 PM
Thanks to TS for informing ...

By the way, do note that yesterday Sin Ming reported PRC ladies solicitating at Bencoolen and near Fortune Centre

nightfall
13-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Yesterday, I accompanied my wife to Famous Guan Yin Tang (Temple of God of Mercy, near Fortune Centre) to pray. In less than 30 min, I was approached by 3 PRC ladies asking me "want or not". I turned them away and observed that they quickly approached other old men

The massage situation in Singapore is getting worse. You can always find a few hanky-panky massage parlours in every estate.

Every part of Singapore is becoming "GeyLang"

This guy also very cute, what does he think a large number of tourist come to the country for ? To ride The Flyer, or to see monkey make-up in the Zoo ?
Can't taste the grape, say the grape is sour.........Maybe if the wife is not there, it would have been a FR.

lblittlebear
13-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Hey bro, when did I send this post !

This guy also very cute, what does he think a large number of tourist come to the country for ? To ride The Flyer, or to see monkey make-up in the Zoo ?
Can't taste the grape, say the grape is sour.........Maybe if the wife is not there, it would have been a FR.

nightfall
13-05-2008, 05:37 PM
Hey bro, when did I send this post !

Sorry little bear, my typo error, forget to leave out your ID. The section was cut and paste from the stomp site.

Existentialism
13-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Usually, customers would call to make appointment. They would be asked to arrive at a specific location at the appointed time. Once the customer reaches the destination, he would call the joint again. The shop's owner would ask the caller to go to a specific unit (not the exact location for the soapy massage), and would ask him to describe what kind of clothes he is wearing.

"The owner would then observe the customer from a spot and upon confirmation of his identity, will bring the customer to another unit (usually nearby) for the soapy massage.

Wah, this STOMPer is a real hypocrite. The only way anyone can know such explicit detail is if he has experienced it with some level of regularity.

Even I don't know about the above detail. And I have had experiences of very high regularity! :eek::rolleyes::D

Thanks for reading.

lblittlebear
13-05-2008, 10:33 PM
Thanks for the explanation. For one moment, I thought you have the evil intention to frame me

Sorry little bear, my typo error, forget to leave out your ID. The section was cut and paste from the stomp site.

puffpoopy
13-05-2008, 11:08 PM
Thanks to TS for informing ...

By the way, do note that yesterday Sin Ming reported PRC ladies solicitating at Bencoolen and near Fortune Centre
No problem. I dun usually buy Chinese papers also so I'm not very sure. But with Sin Ming's tip off, I think we all better avoid town area for a while.

Bo pian, better wank at home save a few dollars now then to get caught in an AV raid. Some things better to be safe than sorry.

P/S: I swear my points are much higher previously, who zapped me huh? :(

Risis
14-05-2008, 10:50 AM
I think all the bros here should sign an online petition for stomp to shut down! I am always amused at the stupidity of singaporeans especially in a public forum like stomp. And the fact that the press supports it makes me laugh. This is how we want Singapore to be percieved by the world? The NATIONAL F&UCKING Singapore press supporting a forum for GOSSIP posting turning the freaking island into a police state where people have cams out ready to snap each other. Where is the privacy? I thought Hong Kong Apple daily and the paparazzis were bad. But Singapore never fails to amaze me at how low we can be...

lblittlebear
16-05-2008, 06:56 AM
Time to lie low on the mentioned joints ... there are more than 25,000 views on this stomp posting already ... one of the most views & commented in stomp

lblittlebear
16-05-2008, 11:49 AM
That will blow up the issue isn't it ?

I think this stomp posting will die off soon

I think all the bros here should sign an online petition for stomp to shut down! I am always amused at the stupidity of singaporeans especially in a public forum like stomp. And the fact that the press supports it makes me laugh. This is how we want Singapore to be percieved by the world? The NATIONAL F&UCKING Singapore press supporting a forum for GOSSIP posting turning the freaking island into a police state where people have cams out ready to snap each other. Where is the privacy? I thought Hong Kong Apple daily and the paparazzis were bad. But Singapore never fails to amaze me at how low we can be...