PDA

View Full Version : <ALLURE> FeeL IT See IT Touch THIS SYT (pics avail)

san68
12-05-2008, 02:22 PM
Nice to be of service to bros again,

ALLURE
34-24-35
1.60cm

Damage: 148 2 shot 90min

Preview:san album by san68tan (http://www.slide.com/r/3MXB_mT0xj8awhzKCy1nTvKfOi1gQppV?previous_view=msc d_embedded_url&view=original)

Members can pop in group for members support rates

Cheers

san68
13-05-2008, 10:29 AM
feedback given = powerful :rolleyes:

killin
13-05-2008, 05:52 PM
Had a nice session with Allure.

She does not look exactly like those photos. But she is pretty anyway.

She doesnt speak much english and i dont speak thai, but we seems to click pretty well.

She got above average on all stat. Petite, B cup, nice face.
Frenching and fingering allowed... and FJ with her is fantastic.. i dont know how many time she cum.. like more than 5 times... make me feel like AV star.
Brother must be thinking i'm bluffing... haha.. u dont believe ask her.

another thing to highlight is her massage skill.. not bad for a FL

overall a nice and wild session.

san68
14-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Had a nice session with Allure.

She does not look exactly like those photos. But she is pretty anyway.

She doesnt speak much english and i dont speak thai, but we seems to click pretty well.

She got above average on all stat. Petite, B cup, nice face.
Frenching and fingering allowed... and FJ with her is fantastic.. i dont know how many time she cum.. like more than 5 times... make me feel like AV star.
Brother must be thinking i'm bluffing... haha.. u dont believe ask her.

another thing to highlight is her massage skill.. not bad for a FL

overall a nice and wild session.

thx bro keke........shes good :p

gary_nsw
15-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Looks : 9 Petite, Sweet
Attitude : 10 Always wif a smile which make her looked very sweet
Boobs : B+
FJ : 9 Hardworking
BJ : 7 Wif rubber so not so sensitive:o
Pussy : 8 Short trimmed hairs with nice pussy lips
Overall : 8.5

San can bring her go chiong anot? She seems interested to try chionging in SG...

ronronron
15-05-2008, 05:54 PM
she is pretty la
perfect figure to me man.
it's a blessing such women exist

gary_nsw
16-05-2008, 10:03 AM
I took a live pic of her, can i put in the grp to help her get more customers?

san68
16-05-2008, 03:26 PM
I took a live pic of her, can i put in the grp to help her get more customers?

sure bro.....can email to us bro.........appreciate the FRs........feeling ;)

yyy12369
18-05-2008, 12:43 PM
booked an appointment w her tonite. Hope its a good one!

gary_nsw
18-05-2008, 09:48 PM
Live pics in grp...

break78
18-05-2008, 11:50 PM
Booked a session today. Hotel condition is much better than expected. No tub, but spacious.... room also bigger than expected.

She looks very close to the pic, but face was rounder. English was still acceptable, so no problem getting msg across to each other..

Service was very good. Based on the FR on Sweet, i had my reservations abt this promo at $99. Thought i might be short-changed, but no, service standard still stands at very good. She was always smiling, making you feel very much at home.

Frenching : 7
Catbath : 8
BBBJ : 8
FJ : 7
Willingness : 8

Although i got her at the promo of $99, but her service is definitely worth the actual price...

san68
19-05-2008, 11:56 AM
thx bros for the FRs...keep em flowing :rolleyes:

piratedking
19-05-2008, 01:29 PM
After reading the FR, was thinking either want to book Allure or Tiger. Allure available at 3plus & Tiger 5plus. so, go for Allure.

Get in the room, she helped to remove my cloth & off I go for shower. Wonder why all the FL wash the "little bro" 80% of the time and ignore other area :D

Off to the bed, after a quick catbath, start the BBBJ, target on my balls & little head. One thing I like is she take her sweet time to eat the lolly-pop.

Love making is SOP so I will skip, but she is good in this department.

Face: 9; She have a STY face for sure (for Asian eyes)
Boob: 7; OK for me, but she told me not big enough, man like big neh neh :p
Body: 7; she told me she used to be very fat @teenage
BBBJ: 7; OK, not the best yet
FJ: 8; hardworking & willing to please
Massage: 7; Good to have after the first round of hardwork & she know how to massage, at least not make u a piano.
RTF: wish to but I might not have time for it before she go back. Also, there is a "tiger" out there I yet to fight.

Value for $$: for the price of $99 + $10 tip, what else can I say??

san68
19-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Off to the bed, after a quick catbath, start the BBBJ, target on my balls & little head. One thing I like is she take her sweet time to eat the lolly-pop.

;)..........................

liverpool
19-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Live pics in grp...

where is the live pics???

san68
20-05-2008, 10:41 AM
where is the live pics???

pics up ;)

san68
21-05-2008, 10:04 AM
feel the wednesday allure ;)

san68
22-05-2008, 09:53 AM
thusday alluring :rolleyes:

san68
22-05-2008, 03:38 PM
live pics up in vvip group :cool:

san68
23-05-2008, 10:10 AM
hurry for this cutie syt :rolleyes:

san68
23-05-2008, 12:33 PM
upzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........:D

san68
24-05-2008, 09:39 AM
morning ..............:p

san68
25-05-2008, 10:59 AM
upzzzzzzz :rolleyes:

ahpong
10-07-2008, 10:19 AM
FR on Allure

Had a session with Allure after work. Wanted to try Christine but bro said fully booked; suggested Allure, so on.

When door open, quite satisfied with the look. Very pretty face, look abit like an HK actress. Body very cute. definitely an syt. body is nice, a big enough nehneh, a clean and pink pussy, good for eating. A minus is the scars found in some part of the body, probably due to some injuries from accident or something, didn't ask her as didn't want to remind her of the unpleasant past.

Bath was thorough. as some brothers said spent a long time washing the didi. started actions and she quite high. after first round, gave me a very good massage. the massage took quite long. seeing that time is running short, i turned around and started the second roung. her bj quite powerful, managed to wake up didi in a very short time. usually second round takes a longer time to cum as reservoir already emptied in the first round. suddenly phone rang, boss called to say time's up. it's like about to score and the referee blows the whistle.

nonetheless quite enjoyed the company and paid and tipped her and left quite satisfied.

san68
11-07-2008, 11:28 AM
FR on Allure

Had a session with Allure after work. Wanted to try Christine but bro said fully booked; suggested Allure, so on.

nonetheless quite enjoyed the company and paid and tipped her and left quite satisfied.

glad we made a good recommandation bro :D