PDA

View Full Version : My Good Old Memories

hhdark00
11-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Hi, to the brothers of sbf, l have been lurking around in the forum for some time. And l decided to post and contribute some of my good past memories.

I used to be working in this pub at clarke quay area back in some days. At that time, l have some financial problems at home, and no choice, l jus have to go out and work. When l was there to work for my 1st day, the female boss introduced me her staffs and she asked this cute looking girl to guide me along.

This cute looking girl smiled at me and introduced herself as Melissa. She then asked for my name. I am Kenneth. She teased at me, Don’t be so tense up la. You shy iszit? I smiled and say no la. I was quite surprised by this girl, cos l find her to be very bubbly and initiative unlike my poly females classmates who always give a very arrogant and fuck up look.

Melissa then led me around the pub to hav a look and at the same time famailised with the surrounding. After showing me around, she ask me, u smoked? Ya, why ne? Wanna go out to the alley to have a smoke with me? l answered okays. Then we are outside the alley for our smoke break. I put the cigarette stick into my mouth, melissa closed up to me, and help me light my cigarette. I could smell the lingering perfume on her body. It was a very sweet smell.

Thanks. You don’t need to be so formal with me. hehe, l jus started working here earlier than you by 2 weeks only. We are both in the same boat. I say really, but you look as if you are a lao jiao here le. She laughed. We made some small chats before we go back into the pub and do our work.

to be cont....

longwinter
11-05-2008, 06:35 PM
wah, not bad , a good start. Will uppz u when my power regains. Camping here to see ur encounters wif this cute looking melissa. :D

korsa
11-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Second camper setting up tent as well.

NextDoorBoy
11-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Cant wait to read the next part!

hhdark00
11-05-2008, 09:24 PM
At the end of the 1st day work, l mustered my courage to ask from melissa her hp no. Melissa, can l have ur no, so anything l can contact wif u. She smiled and say ur hp pls? Then she key in her number into my hp. Nah, my no. Anything feel free to call or sms me.

Me: So now where u going? Home?

Melissa: Ya, where u stay?

Me: hougang

Melissa: l staying at pasir ris.

Me: Why not we go had sumtinz and then l walk you home?

Melissa look at me for a while and nodded her head. Ahhh, more time for me to understand her and chat wif her. For some reason, melissa attracted me. Her bubbly character and her that cute smile had already mesermized me. Me and Melissa settle at a nearby macdonald and we tuck in our food and chit chatting. For 1 week, me and melissa were always going to work together, do things together, chatting wif each other. I find my life to be more interestin and l am always looking forward to work coz l know l can get to mingle around with her.

On the 2nd week, melissa invited me to her home. She led me to her bedroom. Melissa bed room is like a tropical girl room. She seems to be a lover of hello kitty with a lot of hello kitty decorations. She sat beside me on the bed, and smiled at me. l asked her, why u smiled until so , she spoke softly, l like the way u are. You look dark and handsome. I blushed after listening to her compliments and l faced towards her, you look pretty as well, melissa, with one of my hands fondling her left leg. She smiled and soon both of us were frenching with one another. Her boobs were great. Very big and soft. And off, l pushed her down to the bed. Took off her clothes. And began to lick and nibble at her lovely boobs.
Ahh!!! She moan softly with both of her hands stroking my head. Really buay tahan le, l took off my pants and clothes. Rushed to my wallet for the cd.

She smiled at me say “u always go out make love with girls? “ l say no, specially prepared becos l noe l am coming to your house. She smiled at me and asked me to giv her the condom. She used her mouth to help me put on my cd, and slowly giv me a blowjob. Oh mind, The Blowjob is really heavenly as melissa slowly take my rod and using her saliva slowly licking all over it. I too want her pussy. So we were soon in 69 positions.

Out of the sudden, there is some noise outside the room. To be continued...

hhdark00
13-05-2008, 01:40 AM
Melissa and l stop wad we are doing, and l quickly dressed up and went outside the room to have a look.

It was melissa sister.

Am l disturbing u two, she smiled at me cheekily.

no no no, l smiled back.

l guess she noe wad both me and melissa are up to.

wei, is my sister ah? melissa call out to me.

l closed the door, and went back on bed wif her, smiled and kiss her forehead. l wan you again. And we continue frenching, till my dick become hard on again. l position my cock properly and insert into melissa lovehold.. melissa giv off a moan.

ur sister in house lehs...

melissa smiled and say is okie , she wont sabo me de. l continue thrusting into her, as l really wanna make love wif melissa. With her moanings and facial expression, l feel like a man taking in control of the whole game. l thrust and rub my throbbling cock in her vagina. l screwed her for at least 15 mins, both of us were perspirin all over. Decided to giv her a final screw...ahhhh, l unloaded my load into melissa lovehole. And l rest on her body. The feeling and sensation is so sweet.

Melissa positioned my face to her eyes. You loved me, ken?

l keep silent for a while before l nod my head. In fact, l had a dark secret in me which l feel kinda bad. But trust me brothers, l really do love melissa alot, and l really enjoy my times with her. Melissa is jus the gal that l desired, or u could say my dream girl. l regret not knowing her 1st. In fact, before l noe melissa, l actually did had a gf. :(

hhdark00
13-05-2008, 10:29 AM
l noe l shldnt be asking for points in this forum. Maybe my story is boring or whatever. But l really hope brothers will be able to see my efforts in contributing and up some of my points as well. Thanks bros :(

Lsy84
13-05-2008, 10:58 AM
Dear bro hhdark00, your story is really good. Read from the 1st part until now. Am waiting eagerly for the next part...hehehe! :D

dollarnsense
13-05-2008, 11:46 AM
bro,

i got no pts to up u , but pl cont the story aniway!

goldenball
13-05-2008, 03:33 PM
Bro ,

lovely story.
please cont !

Eric22
13-05-2008, 06:11 PM
Continue with the nice story...
Dont worry points will come in due course if your story are good... :cool:

Steadyman1
13-05-2008, 06:30 PM
Good story will sure be appreciated and eventually will reflect in your points.
Keep going..

dax2
13-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Do keep on writing your story bro.

Thaitanium
14-05-2008, 03:56 AM
nice steamy story bro.

keep it coming

longwinter
14-05-2008, 12:25 PM
pls do continue ;)

tryherout
14-05-2008, 01:43 PM
I hope you did nothing to her sister later....:D

hhdark00
15-05-2008, 04:55 PM
l feel kind of bad for lieing to melissa abt my past...but l can swear l am not just in the mind of bedding her and that is it.

my gf is just totally the opposite of melissa. Melissa is a much more initiative gal and interact wif me more , care for me too. Unlike my gf, it is as good as havin no gf. My gf just couldnt be bothered with me so much. She just like to do her own things by herself and only come to me when she faced problems or difficulties then she come find me.

After that day, l decided to make a very rush decision. l call up my gf, and asked her out for a talk. Initially she refused, saying she was busy, until l become angry and told her that l had something impt to tell her.

met her at her house nearby. l walked up to her, and told her, let break, dear.

she was shocked, and ask me why of a sudden decision. l just tell her my feelings and suddenly she became nasty, and shouted at me, u met other girls right?

l was taken back, and l say no. She shout and hurled abuse at me, and l jus stand there...like listening her lectures. You all may find me a useless guy, but l am used to her behaving in this manner. Totally become sick and numb to her princess attitude and mentality as well as her nonsenses.

After that we parted our way, and that is not the end. l was really relieved initally , thinking l have done a clean and good job, but that was jus the starting of a nightmare. :(

hhdark00
15-05-2008, 05:04 PM
She didnt give up at all, and she went to my workplace to create trouble.

She know my workplace. And after a few days since our breakup, she went to my workplace, and started shooting and abusing. Melissa was there with me, and by then, she knew the whole story.

she looked at me, as if she wanna cry. And jus run away. Without hesitation, l shouted at my top of my voice to shut my ex gf, and run forward to chase melissa.

l look around the alley and the corners, and still couldnt find her. l was worried. at that point of time, l blame myself for lieing to such a nice girl. Suddenly l remember a place that melissa maybe there. It was a park nearby her house. We had sum sweet times there and melissa told me before she like to stroll in the park times to times.

Immediately, l took a taxi, and rushed to the park. And there, l see melissa in a corner sobbing. l just walk to her and hug her tightly. She didnt resist me, with tearing eyes, she look at me, and ask me why you lied to me? lt was then l decided to tell her everything out. After listening, melissa hug me very tightly, and told me she wont leave me and she really like me. Woah, the feeling is really good. Being appreciated and like by a gal u love.

l wiped her eyes with my hankerchief. And kissed her. My hands began to autoroam her body as we slowly kissed passionately. We just need each other so badly. Almost wanted to do her on the spot, but there were ppl around in the park , so didnt.

hhdark00
15-05-2008, 05:06 PM
I hope you did nothing to her sister later....:D

So what u think, brother? Frankly speaking, l didnt harbour any lustful thoughts to her sister. My heart was with melissa.

DaringOne
15-05-2008, 06:41 PM
Can see your effort bro... keep it up... n the pts will come

hhdark00
16-05-2008, 11:58 AM
Thanks for the support of brothers in this thread :D

Lsy84
16-05-2008, 02:04 PM
Dear bro hhdark00, you got a loyal supporter liao for this thread! :D

tryherout
16-05-2008, 02:12 PM
So what u think, brother? Frankly speaking, l didnt harbour any lustful thoughts to her sister. My heart was with melissa.

Waiting to see if the sister lust after you...haha

Skyjacker
16-05-2008, 02:46 PM

I waiting for that too:D

hhdark00
16-05-2008, 08:53 PM

sad to say, but l dont think so. Her sis has a bf already :o

hhdark00
16-05-2008, 09:00 PM
That night, l accmpy melissa home, and when l reach her home, she ask whether if me can accmpy her throughout the night.

l was delighted and agreed. Went into her room, and l immediately press her down onto the bed. She looked at me, what you want? l want you, l say. Without hesitation, l pull down her skirt, and wooh, her there was wet, full of juice, l licked and suck at her pussy hard.. ahhh slow, dear. licked for a while before l flip her behind, and lick and bite her soft white butt. she was already moaning in ectacsy. l couldnt hold longer, grab her butt up and fucked her in doggy position. ah ah ahhhhh, she moan as l thrust her deeper and furiously. l couldnt hold long, and finally l unloaded into her vagina. This time , we were doing raw. no condom at all.

Triple-X
16-05-2008, 09:23 PM
Nice post bro.Simple and straight to the point.

Carl_Brand
16-05-2008, 09:44 PM
Nice bro, so.. how abt the sis huh :D

Menthol Lights
16-05-2008, 10:59 PM
bro, waiting for more....:D

pinpin
18-05-2008, 09:49 PM
So what will happen next ?

hhdark00
22-05-2008, 11:47 PM
Sry for the late story as im busy tis past few days...

After i cum in her tight and warm pussy, she came close to my ear and whisper to me softly... "I always loved the feeling of a pussy full of cum, but an ass and pussy full of cum is the best. It makes me feel womanly, sexy, and slutty all at the same time." After hearin tt, i tot she would wan a 2nd shot in her tight ass.

But at tt time, i could only spare her an hr which last only the 1st shot as i haf to get to meet my gf for dinner. What an hour it was! As she was still naked, she walked me to the door and she hug me before i left tt nite

birdtau08
21-06-2008, 11:28 PM
Bro... I like your posting