PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried using Delay Spray/Gel? How is it?

StupidCharsiew
12-12-2021, 07:51 PM
Thinking of buying from a local shop but want to know what's the side effects and how long it will last. And do I need to spray for every round?

hamka
12-12-2021, 11:23 PM
I used "Peak Performa" before, easily can get from local shops. Spray it once or twice at the bottom side of your penis head. Peel your foreskin back if you still have foreskin. Apply only once unless you want to have crazy 3 hours sex marathon or depends on how sensitive are you. :cool:

Side effects: stings a little when the spray first in contact with your penis, it usually takes 15 to 20 minutes before you will feel full numbness on your penis. Leave your little brother alone after spraying. Having sex right away after applying the spray might even numbs your partner.

The pros: Can do more than 45 to 60 minutes of continuous pumping without ejaculating (for me). Good point if you want to impress your partner or making their day/night by giving them multiple orgasm with your penis. Boost your ego by being the man, making your partner happy & you get to have sex for the crazy long duration.

The cons: The NUMBNESS, so sometime you have no idea if you are still hard or not because everything is numb, as in you have lost your penis :p so, the simple mathematic: numb = no feel = no fun. And when your sensation finally comes back, slight pain when cumming and the orgasm feels force & unenjoyable, and be prepared of the penis sore.

I personally only used it twice because I didn't enjoy the sex at all. No fun, joy or sensation at all for the entire session. And beside that, my partner complained about how tired & sore she was after getting pump continuously :( I personally don't recommend the use of a delay spray unless you are suffering from premature ejaculation issue or you & your partner love fast & furious. But like how every wise men ever said, if you can satisfied your lady with your penis, up your fingering & tongue skills. ;) Bottom line: Sex is all about the feelings & orgasm. :D

Picture for reference

jgosh80
13-12-2021, 04:41 AM
What about durex Performa? Any review on how effective it is?

StupidCharsiew
13-12-2021, 07:02 AM
What about durex Performa? Any review on how effective it is?That's condom lah. You should make a sperate thread lol

StupidCharsiew
13-12-2021, 07:03 AM
I used "Peak Performa" before, easily can get from local shops. Spray it once or twice at the bottom side of your penis head. Peel your foreskin back if you still have foreskin. Apply only once unless you want to have crazy 3 hours sex marathon or depends on how sensitive are you. :cool:

Side effects: stings a little when the spray first in contact with your penis, it usually takes 15 to 20 minutes before you will feel full numbness on your penis. Leave your little brother alone after spraying. Having sex right away after applying the spray might even numbs your partner.

The pros: Can do more than 45 to 60 minutes of continuous pumping without ejaculating (for me). Good point if you want to impress your partner or making their day/night by giving them multiple orgasm with your penis. Boost your ego by being the man, making your partner happy & you get to have sex for the crazy long duration.

The cons: The NUMBNESS, so sometime you have no idea if you are still hard or not because everything is numb, as in you have lost your penis :p so, the simple mathematic: numb = no feel = no fun. And when your sensation finally comes back, slight pain when cumming and the orgasm feels force & unenjoyable, and be prepared of the penis sore.

I personally only used it twice because I didn't enjoy the sex at all. No fun, joy or sensation at all for the entire session. And beside that, my partner complained about how tired & sore she was after getting pump continuously :( I personally don't recommend the use of a delay spray unless you are suffering from premature ejaculation issue or you & your partner love fast & furious. But like how every wise men ever said, if you can satisfied your lady with your penis, up your fingering & tongue skills. ;) Bottom line: Sex is all about the feelings & orgasm. :D

Picture for referenceThanks for review. If penis feels numb I will give this a pass. No point using if can't feel my penis.

Jabba
13-12-2021, 07:30 AM
Good to do research on these types of product.Might be damages if used over a long period. Good to look at improving your health which will improve your stamina

StupidCharsiew
13-12-2021, 08:37 AM
Good to do research on these types of product.Might be damages if used over a long period. Good to look at improving your health which will improve your staminaTrue. Sometimes too tired so can't stand. Maybe this can be temporary solution hahaha

hamka
13-12-2021, 12:29 PM
Thanks for review. If penis feels numb I will give this a pass. No point using if can't feel my penis.

Actually all delay spray, gel or wipe are for numbing the penis. So I don't think you should use delay at all if you still want to feel while having sex.

limking
13-12-2021, 12:49 PM
My suggestion , after applying 10-15 minutes later , go wash your dick throughly . It will reduce the numbness & also will last abit longer than usual before cumming & also can have feelings on your dick too while bonking .