PDA

View Full Version : Women - Pain with Sex

georgie1994
08-12-2021, 06:39 PM
Out of curiousity, any girls out there still experience pain after having sex regularly for like a month?

hawk007
09-12-2021, 09:02 AM
Out of curiousity, any girls out there still experience pain after having sex regularly for like a month?

My wife after giving birth. Couldn't have sex, and seeing the doc didn't help. The doc say there is nothing wrong. So I have given up on it

R u a lady or guy?

Kingston7
09-12-2021, 11:35 AM
My wife after giving birth. Couldn't have sex, and seeing the doc didn't help. The doc say there is nothing wrong. So I have given up on it

R u a lady or guy?

I feel you Bro. Same with my wife. Only after a year, she started to feel better. But very dry no matter how much foreplay or extrinsic motivations, lubricant becomes necessary now.

limking
09-12-2021, 02:15 PM

R u a lady or guy?

Change of hormones & also psychologically affected due to the unfathomable pain when giving birth .

ShuttleMaxim
09-12-2021, 04:47 PM

Out of curiosity, you are not mentioning your favourite site in this thread?