PDA

View Full Version : bath tub bath WORRIES

MoneyTalksss
09-05-2008, 07:48 PM
I would like to know whether STD can transmit to a open wound tru bathtub bath with the girl ? I mean the water might be contaminated with her cheebye juice and flow into the open wound.

Have fun but safety come first :

No RAW
No bbbj
No kissing
No licking of pussy
No fingering

Should i add No bathtub bath ??????

jojojojo1989
10-05-2008, 01:46 PM
yes. i wil say e risk quite high becos she confrm wil a bit high and may cum a bit. if her fluid really come out, the water wil be contaminated and even if you dont have an open wound, if the water touches your dick opening, the guy wil kena any std if the ger really got, tats y i always dont go into the same bathtub wif pros. bro, go for a check up to be sure and can haf a piece of mind

brs_worid
10-05-2008, 04:38 PM
is this for real?

naemlo
10-05-2008, 04:42 PM
I would like to know whether STD can transmit to a open wound tru bathtub bath with the girl ? I mean the water might be contaminated with her cheebye juice and flow into the open wound.

U might as well dun go swimming pool, spa, jacuzzi, public shower room.....:rolleyes:

What has happened to SG??

Snuber
10-05-2008, 05:26 PM
What has happened to SG??
Paranoid overdrive!

MoneyTalksss
11-05-2008, 07:17 PM
hey f u guys kay ? i am toking about the water in the bathtub that is is not CHLORINATED OR OTHERWISE PROPERLY DISINFECTED unlike swimming pool.

All public swimming pools are generally disinfected properly, and therefore should not be a cause of alarm for such transmission of HIV/AIDS or most other viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens.[B]

lonebonker
17-05-2008, 08:44 PM

Have fun but safety come first :

No RAW
No bbbj
No kissing
No licking of pussy
No fingering

Should i add No bathtub bath ??????

Sad story of a guy who don't know how to chiong.:(
Want to chiong and yet worry so much about the risks.
My advice is if you are sooooo scared, then don't patronise any WL/FL. Stay at home and PCC.

FL88.ENT
17-05-2008, 11:30 PM
humm.... i think by pouring some dettol inside the bath tub water helps...

at least if no helps still can disinfect the water ba ?? :confused::D

asdfghjkl
17-05-2008, 11:31 PM
if true then maybe i have to wear a condom to swim? :rolleyes:

ekemono
18-05-2008, 01:27 AM
PCC also dangerous leh..., you never see Dettol hand liquidsoap TV ads? our palms are full of bacteria :D
Actually looking at the bigger picture our enviroment also got alot of bacteria flying around. Think PCC in a wafer fab clean room is safer

Kyser Soze
18-05-2008, 01:22 PM
:D:D Oh yeah... we have a swimming cap for the big head, and a condom for the small head.

lacoruna69
18-05-2008, 01:53 PM
I think it is quite logical that if you have an open wound (especially near genital area), best let it heal before visiting FLs.
I accidentally cut myself on the testicles the other day when I was trimming my pubic hair. Although it was only a small cut on the skin with no signs of blood, I waited for it to heal first.

Erotican
18-05-2008, 05:29 PM

You got to buy a big condom, cover the whole body! :D

havana
18-05-2008, 10:52 PM
Maybe u can urinate into the bathtub when u r in it with her:eek:.....of course without her knowing:D "yi du gong du"

Erotican
23-05-2008, 06:16 PM
Maybe u can urinate into the bathtub when u r in it with her:eek:.....of course without her knowing:D "yi du gong du"

Yucks! that's gross

SikWaiSin
24-05-2008, 01:32 AM

Hahaha this is a good one :D

sunsett70
26-05-2008, 11:58 AM
If you want to have fun in the bathtub with the girl, make sure you pour boiling hot water over her pussy first, also a bit into her pussy, to kill the bacteria. I can guarantee you wont get std from the water contamination after that. trust me, man.

asdfghjkl
28-05-2008, 05:43 PM
use Dettol to be double sure? :)

Erotican
28-05-2008, 06:47 PM
Dont bath together with girl for triple sure?

Have seperate baths...

Don't book FLs, for guaranteed sure? :)

easybaby
30-05-2008, 03:31 PM
If you want to have fun in the bathtub with the girl, make sure you pour boiling hot water over her pussy first

You're literally telling him to boil and cook the pussy before intercourse. She will be so freaked out to even think about sex. :eek: If you're talking about pouring stuffs... I guess dettol or alcohol would be better alternatives...

Anyway, there's a possible risk if she did cum and you have an open wound.

Got this from aidshealth.org: HIV is spread only when someone is exposed to blood, semen, vaginal fluid or mother’s milk from someone who is infected with HIV. The virus doesn’t live long in the open environment outside the body. There is virtually no evidence that HIV infection can be spread from tears or sweat. Even saliva has a very little viral content. (The risk goes up, however, if either person has blood in their mouth from cuts, open sores or gum disease.)

Hope it helps. :)

Lowlander
18-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Not that I want to dispute anyone or anything but don't know true or not there were experts in the past who said people can't get AIDS from a swimming pool.Not sure if they are ONLY saying you can't get it from public swimming pools.

They were not specific if it could still be spread through being in a small bath tub with a partner.
What do you guys think? :)