PDA

View Full Version : why gers prefer taller guys?

jojojojo1989
08-05-2008, 10:11 PM
any sammybro her wld like to share why gers prefer taller guys? The preference got someting to do wif during the process of bonking right and the ger dont want the guy to be able to reach and lick her breasts at most oni?

avarita
09-05-2008, 08:11 AM
Because they keep hearing ... Tall Dark handsome ...

chickenzip
09-05-2008, 08:19 AM
Because they keep hearing ... Tall Dark handsome ...

ya...but many forget who is the one who deliver the tall dark handsome to them....it's an animal (white horse).... :p :D

beck7777
09-05-2008, 08:24 AM
I like tall tall girls though... :D

天龙八步
09-05-2008, 09:04 AM
Haha, tall tall girls most times got small boobs leh :(

Mrxhub
09-05-2008, 09:07 AM
Bcos Tall guys got long and silm dic*, that what the gers want...haha :D

rocky73sg
09-05-2008, 09:24 AM
I'm tall but i prefer short petite gal... :p

Serpents
09-05-2008, 09:34 AM
Haha, but what I know is slim dick not so shiok for ger leh .... :)

bangbangben
09-05-2008, 10:03 AM
wah... me 1.81m, 92kg... but i still prefer SYT's around 1.55, 45kg.

I think woman got the perception that a taller man would have a longer manhood, just like i always got the perception that a shorter woman got a more shallow pussy.

:p

beck7777
09-05-2008, 10:23 AM
Haha, tall tall girls most times got small boobs leh :(

Luck nia.. 50-50.. Oso got small size girl with no boobs at all.. :p:D

easybaby
09-05-2008, 10:38 AM
Somehow it gives them a sense of security? Guess it's perception problem... Or it's just rooted in our culture... that some people find it weird when they see a couple on the streets and the man is shorter than his lady...

longwinter
09-05-2008, 10:53 AM
maybe taller guys, poses more security to the girls? :confused:

Flavoured
09-05-2008, 11:10 AM
i believe its gotta do with evolution, primal instincts would want you to look for the strongest mate you can find, and normalling be tall and big fits the bill.

but then again humans got this thing called fetish... so i might be very wrong~

ekemono
09-05-2008, 11:25 AM
the gals says it gives them a good sense of security. plus they generally percieve tall guys to be dashing; too much crap love-movie watching maybe.

longwinter
09-05-2008, 11:27 AM
the gals says it gives them a good sense of security. plus they generally percieve tall guys to be dashing; too much crap love-movie watching maybe.

lol,where got tis kind of theory one, tall guys to be dashing. :confused:

l maybe tall, standing at the height of 180, but l am not dashing wor but not ugly too la. :D

avarita
09-05-2008, 11:41 AM
Haha, they wanna long up at us and aspire to be man .... :D

dirtyhairy
09-05-2008, 01:03 PM
Yo Bros all, TS asks why gers prefer taller guys
alto DirtyHairy is only of average height,
but he thinks he knows the reason why
it seems with taller guys, deep frenching the gers, they can "siam" and deny
bcos tall guys will find it physically tiring to kiss due to their height
especially many gers are shorter and are of a smaller size
even kissing their tits will be hard to come by:(
when the tall guys are on top and frantically pumping away to get high
and if doing the missionary position with passionate kisses is not easy
cowgal riding for tall guys is lagi a bigger challenge physically
if you disagree, go try to kiss a shorter ger on the lips or titties,
do it as you pump into her pussy simultaneously
it'll be so tiring for tall guys, and here's where it's best for the average didi
becos being slightly taller than the gers, one can screw, kiss and squeeze
with less of these from taller bros, the gers thus find screwing them a breeze
this is why gers, especially the WLs, prefer taller bros and their dicks!:p

qw2op
09-05-2008, 01:34 PM
lol,where got tis kind of theory one, tall guys to be dashing. :confused:

aiyah ... tall guys hv longer legs mah ... so can dash here dash there quickly ... if she wants him 2 run errands 4 her, he can quickly make a dashing 4 her mah ... :D

but 2 tall oso no gd la ... like peter crouch lidat ... nid time 2 rearrange his long limbs b4 he can move ... :p

SmellyDog
09-05-2008, 04:54 PM
I think it is not prefer tall giys, but prefer guys who are taller than them (the gers). I think if you ask a ger whether want Yao Ming (assuming he dont have those $$$ ... ) ... they sure dont want ... :)

randyboy73
09-05-2008, 05:11 PM
ya...but many forget who is the one who deliver the tall dark handsome to them....it's an animal (white horse).... :p :D

Aiyo Zip... u saying its better to be hung like a horse rite?

randyboy73
09-05-2008, 05:13 PM
why the obsession with height? I think length and technique more important. Tall or short (height and not referring to dick size)makes no diff rite?

Big Sexy
09-05-2008, 05:15 PM
now u have done it.... you have hurt DNAT's pride.. :D:D

Why gers prefer taller guys?

rams
09-05-2008, 05:43 PM
hmm, for one thing I'm sure when we say we prefer taller guys.. sex doesnt come to our mind.
I must say its that sense of security which a bigger, taller man exube. Woman wants to feel protection, its an instint thingy!

Apparently, gers and guys are made up differently... especially in the department of thoughts.. I can't even imagine the TS's comments.. hahahha.. you can't imagine how hard i was laughing..

avarita
09-05-2008, 05:47 PM
This is all about bigger equates power ... , women want somebody bigger to protect them .... bcos they believe themselves to be weaker sex, so the men must be bigger than them so as to be able to protect them, else they protect the men .... :eek:

Frankiestine
09-05-2008, 07:40 PM
I like tall tall girls though... :D

especially those who boobs are just at my mouth level....:D

but honestly i really feel tall guys has at least half the battle won in wooing gals...back when i was much younger, it is normally my pals those at least 1.75m and above that seems to get the chio gals....me? haiz end up with all the katek ugly ones....:(

longwinter
09-05-2008, 07:45 PM
especially those who boobs are just at my mouth level....:D

but honestly i really feel tall guys has at least half the battle won in wooing gals...back when i was much younger, it is normally my pals those at least 1.75m and above that seems to get the chio gals....me? haiz end up with all the katek ugly ones....:(

no lor...hab to disagree wif wad u say on tis part,.maybe in the past, being tall has an advantage.. now the gals not jus wan a tall bf, they too harbour alot of expectations of the bf wor..:eek:

dragonfly
09-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Actually we have to see is it girl prefer taller guy, or guy prefer shorter girl.

For me, I prefer shorter girl, if not when they wear high heel, we look like drawf. :p

chatlovers
09-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Actually we have to see is it girl prefer taller guy, or guy prefer shorter girl.

For me, I prefer shorter girl, if not when they wear high heel, we look like drawf. :p

That is nice justification...hahaha

beck7777
10-05-2008, 05:25 PM

Just dont a case of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman where its damn obvious the woman is taller... :rolleyes:

Maybe real reason is Tom cant tahan being the shorter 1 so divorce? :D

ekemono
10-05-2008, 05:52 PM
lets think about it from sex point of view.
I had experiences that when a gal was as proportionally tall as me, i find it hard to reach when bonking her doggie.

asdfghjkl
10-05-2008, 06:09 PM
wikipedia has some info:

Physical attractiveness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness#Height)

dirtyhairy
10-05-2008, 06:31 PM
wikipedia has some info:Physical attractiveness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness#Height)

Yo Bro A...
Good one your reference... but I suspect it's a tall story leh
I reproduce a sentence here:
Female's sexual attraction towards a male can be partly determined by the height of the man
if this is so, how cum our honorable SM Go Chop poTONG got only peanuts as a wife?:p

nakamara
11-05-2008, 02:11 PM
Just dont a case of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman where its damn obvious the woman is taller... :rolleyes:

Maybe real reason is Tom cant tahan being the shorter 1 so divorce? :D

Think his current wife (katie homles) same height or slightly taller than him also. She wear heels definitely dwarf him.

Quite hard for him to find a shorter wife la...but lucky he's rich and sibeh yandao :D

lacoruna69
11-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Quite hard for him to find a shorter wife la...but lucky he's rich and sibeh yandao

Tom Cruise consider short for an angmo. Think he only 1.7m+. Most angmo gals are around his height. Quite hard to get one shorter than him.
Actually I admire him, he got the confidence and guts to get a gal taller than him as wife.
I got a few guy friends (Chinese) who are 1.8m plus, but they like those 1.55 to 1.6m petite type as gfs. They dun like those taller types.
No wonder there are so many tall gals who are unattached. I like tall gals, but they dun like me as they find me too short for them.......*sigh*

In genetic engineering theory. it is good for short guys to get taller gals. Like that, their children have a 50% chance to be taller. If both your parents are short, it is difficult for their off-springs to be tall. :o

starrygal
11-05-2008, 08:58 PM
because i will have that sense of security.. sex doesnt come into my mind when choosing my bfs.. not to offend anyone... i can accept someone younger than me, but i cannot accept someone shorter... it makes me feel as if i'm the one protecting, where i prefers to be the protected one... ;)

havana
11-05-2008, 10:45 PM
lets think about it from sex point of view.
I had experiences that when a gal was as proportionally tall as me, i find it hard to reach when bonking her doggie.

Bro ekemono, what u said is quite true....I like to lick my partner's ears when i doggie them. But it is hard if she is around my height:(

havana
11-05-2008, 10:52 PM
Most people have the view that ang moh gal is tall:rolleyes:...but I change that view when I saw a lot of short and slightly plump ang moh gals in Koh phangan full moon party.I believe they are mostly from UK:)

shroom
12-05-2008, 02:27 AM
Most people have the view that ang moh gal is tall:rolleyes:...but I change that view when I saw a lot of short and slightly plump ang moh gals in Koh phangan full moon party.I believe they are mostly from UK:)

Generally speaking, only the angmo gals from Scandinavia, Holland and Germany are taller.

Those from France and southern Europe tend to be average height only.

My preference? I once dated an angmo gal from Norway, she was 193cm :) Quite meaty and busty, 38D (though it didn't look huge on her due to her larger frame)

Me only 190cm.

One thing that surprised me a lot, is her pussy was somewhat 'small + shallow' and she hated the 'stretching' my penis did to her each time we did sex.

She is now married to a Korean guy.

I've had 2 really short ex-gfs. The first one is 149cm tall, SG Chinese and very slim. Sex with her was quite good. Never really had to be extra gentle with her other than the time I deflowered her, but other than that almost always could do it deeply with her.

The 2nd one, she is 147cm, MAL Chinese gal. She is chubby, meaty and a bit on the fat side for a short gal, 40kg. Sex with her, she always wanted to be on top so it did not go in deep with her and also so I would not pump her too fast.

Both liked my height because they somewhat enjoyed the sense of security.

Doggy style and the height difference actually isn't really a problem. Still can be done, if she is shorter, I get her to kneel at the edge of the bed, and I do it standing.

If she is taller, either you put pillows under your knees, or get her to kneel with her knees further apart.

eggroll
12-05-2008, 03:38 AM
IMHO, i think girls prefer taller guys because:
1. guys are supposed to be taller than them
2. sense of security
3. subconsciously, they have a model of what kind of guy is appealing to them (usually taller than themselves)

i think that there are girls who prefer taller guys, but im sure there are also girls who prefer those not-so-tall guys :)

just my 2 cents

hhdark00
12-05-2008, 04:13 PM
tall guys give gers sanse of security ba, imagine a ger and her bf are lost in the crowd... the ger can immediately find his bf from 1 look as he is tall in the crowd :eek:

slyer
12-05-2008, 06:13 PM
alot of local girls like their bf to be at least 1.7m. that is wad most of my female frens told me. the criteria they lookin for is height, character. looks are secondary priority

zenarc
13-05-2008, 08:54 PM
alot of local girls like their bf to be at least 1.7m. that is wad most of my female frens told me. the criteria they lookin for is height, character. looks are secondary priority

The commom saying "tall dark and handsome", neither heard ppl said short dark and handsome...kekekeke:D

asdfghjkl
13-05-2008, 10:04 PM
alot of local girls like their bf to be at least 1.7m.

my side says at least 1.8m ?? :eek:

Konsortium
14-05-2008, 08:57 PM
I think it depend, maybe taller guy more macho.

boyboi
14-05-2008, 09:44 PM
Aiya...taller guys...when gals wan to bj easier mah...dont need to bend so low...

TheGreatOne
15-05-2008, 10:48 AM
not exactly the height la... it should at least look proportionate.

1.8m not entirely good if he happened to be just 60kg, tio bo? its about the overall package.

slyer
15-05-2008, 03:21 PM
my side says at least 1.8m ?? :eek:

ur female frens so demanding ah need to be at least 1.8m :eek::D then me cannot qualify liao :(

Serpents
15-05-2008, 03:25 PM
Wa lau eh, if guy so tall, later look like Wang Sar Yeh Fong :)