PDA

View Full Version : People looking at your gf/wife.

AnotherJackAss
08-05-2008, 12:27 PM
How will you feel when you see people looking at your gf/wf. What if they saw more than they should? What will you do?

Today i went queensway to buy my gf shoe. She sits on 1 of those sofa in the store to try on the shoe. When she bend over to adjust the shoes, her top falls open. Normally i feels its ok if someone saw her bra or panties, but this time, her bra is standing away from her chest. Her whole breasts are visible. That time i was standing infront of her with the sales person. I know the salesperson confirm had a good view down her top. I was lost and didnt know what to do. If i cover her up or ask her to cover, i will put both the salesperson and my girlfriend in a embarrassing situation. so i did nothing and hope either she wont know or the saleperson didnt notice.

I told her later that, when she was trying to put on her shoe, her bra is showing. She got quite pissed off for not letting her know then. What will you all do in a situation like this? This is not the first time i allowed such thing to happen. I feel bad for i feel she is rather sexy when she accidentally exposed herself.

myst
08-05-2008, 05:43 PM
Well since you've already told her and she pissed abt it. Then maybe can devise a signal, a keyword to mean that she zao geng so next time she zao geng again just mention to her the keyword. This way you can discreetly inform her without making the situation embarrassing.

VanHouten
08-05-2008, 06:51 PM
How will you feel when you see people looking at your gf/wf. What if they saw more than they should? What will you do?My gf and I went to the beach often. While I do jogging, she will spend time sun-tanning in her WickedWeasel (damn-damn-damn sexy and super hot) thong bikini. At that senerio, I am quite alright with people viewing her (but not taking pictures secretly).

It all depends on whether a lady is used to "daring" exposure (not naked lah) or not.I know the salesperson confirm had a good view down her top. I was lost and didnt know what to do.... If i cover her up or ask her to cover, i will put both the salesperson and my girlfriend in a embarrassing situation. so i did nothing and hope either she wont know or the saleperson didnt notice.Is the salesperson a lady? If it is a man, she will definitely feel embarrassed.
I told her later that, when she was trying to put on her shoe, her bra is showing. She got quite pissed off for not letting her know then. What will you all do in a situation like this? This is not the first time i allowed such thing to happen. I feel bad for i feel she is rather sexy when she accidentally exposed herself.Women are like that. They dare to put on g-strings/thongs yet so afraid to let people see. When they sit, climb escalator, they will start to pull-here pull-there, don't let people see.

I often went out with "bra-less" or sometimes "panty-less" gf for shows and resturant dinner. It is sexy to see her in some ways. However, she knows how to shield herself if situation is not right.

I can tell you most ladies are not comfortable being viewed by others. Be it to be your gf or not, a lady will feel a man is gentleman if he knows how to handle that situation well.

Frankiestine
08-05-2008, 07:18 PM
Women are like that. They dare to put on g-strings/thongs yet so afraid to let people see. When they sit, climb escalator, they will start to pull-here pull-there, don't let people see.

That the paradox of being a woman, pay so much to cover so little and yet afraid to show it off...

ee_jack
08-05-2008, 08:33 PM
That is the problems with some ladies, they want to look sexy and show off their body but yet afraid to allow others for a view.

My gf loves to be sexy cos she is sexy. She hates the idea of wearing bra and panty and sometimes became a full view to other guys. Initially I was pissed off but later, I came to realize that since she is proud of showing, as a bf, I should be proud too. Now, when guys stare at her boobs, I feel proud of myself having such a sexy gf.

xiao mei
08-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Haha, same with us men, we wanna see other people's ger zaogeng, but we wanna cover ours up .... haha, but I know got some very ta fang de.

Alucard_x
08-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Bro, you should have move in front of the sales person to block his view while pretending to ask him a question, once you noticed it. Hope this idea will helps. I am assuming that you and the sale person are standing side by side initially.

nakamara
08-05-2008, 09:16 PM
I'll normally look at where my gf zg and she'll auto cover up. If she can prevent me from seeing her zg, she's safe! I've got a trained eye :D

ekemono
08-05-2008, 09:30 PM
This type of incident quite common. When I accompanied my gf to shop for her shoes, alot of gals in short skirts or loose blouse also can see. They need to move around thier legs get different angle view of the shoe or bent down to remove them.
Some guys saw my gf, sometime i also saw ppl's gf "run bright". I dun mind la. But i also hope the other guys dun mind.

In fact I sort of feel good when my gf wear scantily and roam Orchard with me late into the evening. Cos when the guys see until like drooling my inner tots and imagination runs wild, thinking that: "Goodness! that guy like never see tight ass before like that!?... But hey.., that skirt really makes her ass looks so tight and fuckable. Hmmm, later better go Watson pickup those $1.95 small shampoo/shower form and chio her to go Bencoolen 81 ":p

qw2op
08-05-2008, 09:47 PM
How will you feel when you see people looking at your gf/wf...
man like 2 ogle @ woman ... woman like 2 b ogle by man ... life's lidat 1 la ...

... Today i went queensway to buy my gf shoe. She sits on 1 of those sofa in the store to try on the shoe. When she bend over to adjust the shoes, her top falls open. Normally i feels its ok if someone saw her bra or panties, but this time, her bra is standing away from her chest. Her whole breasts are visible. That time i was standing infront of her with the sales person. I know the salesperson confirm had a good view down her top. I was lost and didnt know what to do. If i cover her up or ask her to cover, i will put both the salesperson and my girlfriend in a embarrassing situation. so i did nothing and hope either she wont know or the saleperson didnt notice...
mayb ... tap ze salesman on ze shoulder & offer him a stick? ... :D

... I told her later that, when she was trying to put on her shoe, her bra is showing. She got quite pissed off for not letting her know then. What will you all do in a situation like this? ...
ask her how 2 let her noe la ... mayb ... u can hv sum code words dat oni both of u can understand ...

Conwy
08-05-2008, 10:16 PM
Normally will say "Hi!!!"... then use eye contact and she will know...

Next time just standing infront of her and ask her to sit straight and you help her to wear or gently push her shoulder back to have a straight up position and she will know.

bully
09-05-2008, 09:04 AM
so i did nothing and hope either she wont know

i feel she is rather sexy when she accidentally exposed herself.

As u said, she dunno and u feel she is sexy.. Let it be.... ;)

Test water, bring it up during your 'Sex-sion', she might love it.. :D

天龙八步
09-05-2008, 09:09 AM
Haha, the best wear clothes no way of revealing one lor ... hehe :D

Some gers wanna zaogeng, some, wah lau eh, bend down nia, quick quick hold on to the cleavage area to avoid zaogeng .... :D

Serpents
09-05-2008, 09:36 AM
I think for such cases, no point trying to hide lah ... see see lor ... make them gian ... too late to do anything and no harm done ... :)

hellfrezz77
09-05-2008, 02:37 PM
if i hav a sexy gf, i wouldnt mind showing her off but not to that extreme la. wearing sexy clothing is fine but not braless, pantiless i can accept coz not so obvious ma. i too always look at other ppl's gf or wife so its fair if my gf wants to show off sometimes huh!!! :D so hope to see more sexy ladies out there. ;)

avarita
09-05-2008, 03:22 PM
But then if you wanna go braless or pantiless .... it would be expected that when zaogeng ... :eek: so if still wear clothing that easily zaogeng, then cannot blame anybody .... :D

Dunhill_11
09-05-2008, 03:28 PM
If we don't see, I guess the gals will be very sad :D

Flintstone
09-05-2008, 08:46 PM
See also bo bian lah, in future just have to ask her wear properly and wear more lor :p

bradpitt968
09-05-2008, 10:26 PM
That is the problems with some ladies, they want to look sexy and show off their body but yet afraid to allow others for a view.

My gf loves to be sexy cos she is sexy. She hates the idea of wearing bra and panty and sometimes became a full view to other guys. Initially I was pissed off but later, I came to realize that since she is proud of showing, as a bf, I should be proud too. Now, when guys stare at her boobs, I feel proud of myself having such a sexy gf.

Wah .... the way you describe your gf .... please pardon me ... makes me wanna see her for myself ... *zipped*

Toyota Honda
10-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Ok. We have been discussing about gfs. What if it is a female friend? Should we help her cover like one bro here says to move in front of her to cover her while asking the salesperson questions.

Personally, I would still do it and I think its a natural reaction for us. but do we go and tell our female friend that... "Ay, just now you zaogen and your 2 raisins showed. that y I purposely ask that sales guy qns to cover you, else he keep beoing". Would you?

And for the bro who started this thread. The ans is very obvious, you should have done something. Because imagine you are a bystander (be it guy or girl), you will be thinnking that the guy so jiak lat, other guys seeing her gf zaogeng openly yet don't do anything, really useless and hopeless bf. Our gf is to be protected by us, . If we don't, then who will protect her?

BatistaSG
10-05-2008, 10:14 AM
To me, it's just a matter of getting used to it as there's no way to prevent such incidents unless she stay home

Alucard_x
10-05-2008, 11:40 AM
Not sure if its only me. but if it is just a female friend. I may not protect her at all. I might even bio too but of course in the mist of doing that I would move closer to tighten the angle so only I can see it while blocking the rest.

If its gf, will only inform and suggest her to wear more protective. If its female friend will not inform.

Adidas020108
10-05-2008, 11:53 AM
actually all depends on how you look at it.
take it as a compliment and you should also be proud and feel good that people is looking at her.
this show that she is very hot,jude and sexy lor.
if not,people will not google at her.

ee_jack
10-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Its true tat guys will only look at ladies if they are pretty and sexy. So it is normal. When me and my gf are shifing to a rental private apartment, she was wearing a spaghetti strips and braless. The moving guys kept staring at her, especially when she bends down. When I told her, she even said tat its ok and normal for guys to peep. And guess wat? The moving guys even helped to decorate and shift the furnitures at no extra charges.

akirawatase
10-05-2008, 05:33 PM
for my gf, in the past when i told her she zaogeng she got abit pissed cos i was looking. but tat one was when juz steady. slowly we came out with a keyword and we got used to it. in fact now she appreciate it when i tell her she's zg cos she said tat she know i'll be there to shield her too.

as for a fren.. last time i used to bieo but after i got my gf, i cut down bieoing. fren leh, bieo bieo abit bad, plus was if she know. however now if i c my female frenz zg, i juz stand close to them with my back facing them and den tell em "err.. u might wanna cover up" so far all nv mad at me. think when u stand to shield them plus ur head face opposite they know u mean well. however there was when i help shield a fren, i tilt my head back abit to tell her she need to cover. when i turn my head back, my fren(whose her bf) was rite in front of me. got a friendly punch in stomach and a "thx" =)

adrx
10-05-2008, 06:04 PM
for my gf, in the past when i told her she zaogeng she got abit pissed cos i was looking. but tat one was when juz steady. slowly we came out with a keyword and we got used to it. in fact now she appreciate it when i tell her she's zg cos she said tat she know i'll be there to shield her too.

same sentiment. My gf (now wife) will wear for me to "see". I will auto "cover up" for her when too revealing... :D

bradpitt968
10-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Its true tat guys will only look at ladies if they are pretty and sexy. So it is normal. When me and my gf are shifing to a rental private apartment, she was wearing a spaghetti strips and braless. The moving guys kept staring at her, especially when she bends down. When I told her, she even said tat its ok and normal for guys to peep. And guess wat? The moving guys even helped to decorate and shift the furnitures at no extra charges.

Well .... as long as got eye candy .... ho say liao lor.

If pretty plus abit of slutty ... lagi more lobang.

Sex will ALWAYS sell. Period.

AnotherJackAss
11-05-2008, 04:18 AM
Sometimes if her clothes abit revealing or easy zg, i still feel ok. After all the important stuff are all covered by her bra. But when her bra opens and the whole breast are showing, its a different story overall.
I had told her a few things recently. Her new bra dont seems to open that easily anymore. Think now the size is correct. She is now more concious with her top. Sadly now got less chance of seeing her zg. But good thing is others also less chance.

Thanks for the advice. The codeword thing is a good idea. :)

VanHouten
11-05-2008, 01:24 PM
She sits on 1 of those sofa in the store to try on the shoe. When she bend over to adjust the shoes, her top falls open. Normally i feels its ok if someone saw her bra or panties, but this time, her bra is standing away from her chest. Her whole breasts are visible. ...i feel she is rather sexy when she accidentally exposed herself.My gf loves to be sexy cos she is sexy. She hates the idea of wearing bra and panty and sometimes became a full view to other guys. Initially I was pissed off but later, I came to realize that since she is proud of showing, as a bf, I should be proud too. Now, when guys stare at her boobs, I feel proud of myself having such a sexy gf.In fact I sort of feel good when my gf wear scantily and roam Orchard with me late into the evening. Cos when the guys see until like drooling my inner tots and imagination runs wild, thinking that: "Goodness! that guy like never see tight ass before like that!?... But hey.., that skirt really makes her ass looks so tight and fuckable.Hoho...may be arrange a special dinner for AnotherJackAss, ee_jack, ekemono. All girls must wear sexy (panty-less and/or bra-less) wear.

Kinky idea isn't it? Anybody want to start the ball-rolling to organise?

ee_jack
12-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Hoho...may be arrange a special dinner for AnotherJackAss, ee_jack, ekemono. All girls must wear sexy (panty-less and/or bra-less) wear.

Kinky idea isn't it? Anybody want to start the ball-rolling to organise?

wah...like tat oso can meh???

iluvu8
13-05-2008, 02:00 AM

I truly agrees... i always encourage my wife to dress as little as possible... although she dont like the idea of goin braless or pantyless.... but sometimes i still goes out braless...haha

Bigbluebird
13-05-2008, 04:30 AM
This world is filled with many narrow minded people :D

Come on! Sometimes I really don't know why can a girl dress so sexily and skimpily, yet mind when people stare. I mean just staring as in looking and not ogling. True lah, some bastards really dunno their limits when it comes to "looking" :rolleyes:

VanHouten
13-05-2008, 03:54 PM
wah...like tat oso can meh???
Sure can...we can arrange. Chit-chat, befriends only. No harm mah. Provided you serious lah.

Wait scarly, my gf accidentally flashed herself, then you probably may 'gian' or have an instant 'hard-on'. LOL

ee_jack
13-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Sure can...we can arrange. Chit-chat, befriends only. No harm mah. Provided you serious lah.

Wait scarly, my gf accidentally flashed herself, then you probably may 'gian' or have an instant 'hard-on'. LOL

haha....are we having an exchange programme here or what???? But sounds interesting.....

iluvu8
14-05-2008, 06:10 PM
anyone here stay in cck areas?:D

bmwcars
07-08-2008, 01:07 AM
oh yes, whats up?

yang punk
07-08-2008, 01:50 PM
TS you didn't train your gf well that is why she can still accidentally expose herself. If you people have observed women long enough...those who are steady in a relationship (unless they are a kinky couple who likes eip... exposure in public) seldom gives other men a chance to peep at them either down blouse or up skirt.

Common sense if wear short skirt cannot open legs or loose collar cannot bend forward! Bra must be tight fitting ... not c-cup for a-size boobs!

btitts
07-08-2008, 02:06 PM
I'll normally look at where my gf zg and she'll auto cover up. If she can prevent me from seeing her zg, she's safe! I've got a trained eye :D

same here, when my wife ZG, i will give her a certain eye signal.

once my guyfriend saw my eye expression and started laughing..... coz his signal's the same as mine...hahahha

Wassup08
10-08-2008, 08:14 PM
I love to go buy shoes with my gal , best ZG area. And can see lots of other bfs looking at each other gfs... Btw i dont mind others looking at my own gal ZG but please dont stare!:cool:

v.killers
11-08-2008, 04:15 PM
some bastards really dunno their limits when it comes to "looking" :rolleyes:

Yes, totally agreed :mad::D like never see gal before :rolleyes:

bmwcars
17-08-2008, 01:18 AM
well, is always nice to see guys loooking my wife, whenever my wife wear sexy clothing.

i dont mind at all.

Neighbour
17-08-2008, 09:22 AM
well, is always nice to see guys loooking my wife, whenever my wife wear sexy clothing.

i dont mind at all.

Agree :D As long as it catches the attention of other guys without exposing any "private" parts, its okie.

bmwcars
17-08-2008, 01:33 PM
once i was sitting down waiting for my food where i my wife was in a Q waiting for her turn to buy my food , i heard a group of guys sitting next to my table talking about my wife's nipple.

They were walking pass my wife when they saw my wife nipple, she was were a very low cut top. You can see it from her side view.

one of them were asking his friends did you see her nipple !!!

later when my wife walk towards my table i can see the group of guys were very pei sei.

it was kind of turn ON to me. heheheh

benxmanda
17-08-2008, 05:00 PM
It was only quite recently when my wifey started to dress in a revealing outfit (no much lah, just cleavage and bare back) and I noted many men even some ladies looked at her cleavage, she and I were not very comfortable during our first few times, but we are quite OK nowadays.

Just a few weeks ago, she went to buy her gym shoes in Mid Valley and this Indian young chap must be feeling that lady luck was smiling at him that day as he squat down to serve my wife and even helped her to tie the shoe lace with my wifey sitting on the long sofa chair. He could see my wifey’s boob at such a close distance as my wifey bent down to adjust the shoes when she tried it on.

I observed them from far and could see more than half of my wifey’s boob were exposed and I didn’t know if she noticed it. I walked towards them and said “This shoes fit you fine, darling” and I noticed that Indian chap was a bit embarrassed but he managed to maintain his composure. I guessed he got used to this. But I must said, not many normal men can resist my wife lah.

I told my wife later and she replied “Aiya, why you didn’t signal me who?” “It’s OK, it’s like Brazil playing Malaysia, give 2 balls advantage”

YouYongku
17-08-2008, 05:50 PM
i and my gf are together for sometime
but we got this expression/face signal that she would understand

so yeah
although short skirt etc
she knows when and where to cover up

AnotherJackAss
19-08-2008, 12:50 AM
My girlfriend is always very careless with her top...She never like to wear revealing clothes. But somehow her selection of top tends to open easily when she bends forward. To make matter worse, her bra is not covering her breasts well. I think her bra cup is abit too big. Whenever she bends forward, her bra always gape forward. Showing her whole breast most of the time.

That time we went over to our class gathering together. Its over at some ex classmate's house. After awhile i settled down at the mahjong table and she joined the group playing poker. They were seated in a circle on the floor. From my view i can see the side view of my gf. She knew her shorts are too revealing to sit crosslegged so she used a cusion to over her legs. But as usual, she got careless with her top. They took turn to give out cards. When its my gf's turn, she kneel on the floor and bent forward to hand out the cards. From the way her top opens, and from my experience, I knew her breasts were showing. On display to all the people playing poker...So happen all 5 of them are guys. Then i heard they say she hand out very good cards and they suggest she continue doing banker. There where my gf continue to hand out cards and exposing her breast to the guys for the game.

When we left, i told her how revealing she was the whole while. She got irritated. Think she was upset at being so careless and showed the guys her breasts.She insisted that not all guys are a pervert like me. She just dont know man.

moron85
19-08-2008, 12:43 PM
tryin out shoes are always prone to zaogeng one.. wat i do is i will stand in front of gf to see, if got zaogeng, i will tell her in her ear tat wat colour she wearin.. den she get the hint..haha...

this leads me to share somethng.. once my gal buddy ask me to buy shoe w her. e shop she went in, the mirror was those on the floor one.. n she was wearin a mini skirt. so when she stand near the mirrior to see, while i sit on the sofa, i could actually see the reflections under her skirt.. woooo.. a black g-string.. haha..

Bangster
19-08-2008, 01:40 PM
So, when is the next round of poker?

:D

madbrook123
21-02-2009, 10:13 PM
why no more posting????

aston68
22-02-2009, 04:05 AM
My wife is in her late 30s. She is fair skin and long hair. I visited her during lunch break and at times notice guys at her office standing and peeking down at her breasts while she was seated.

Seeing the guys ogling at my wifey gives me a mixed emotion of jealousy and turn on. Standing at a corner, I let the guys have the thrills as long as possible without disturbing them. Only when I went home with wifey and bong her, I describe how sexy she looks when the guys were admiring her white boobs and dark round nipples. As she listens to my account, I can see her nipples harden and she was moaning heavily as I bong her.

At times, when I drive her to her office, I will try to stop my car beside lorries of workers at traffic light stops. When she was wearing jeans skirt and low-cut, my heart starts pounding when I realize the male workers looking down at her fair legs and boobs.

Any guy has the same kind of feelings seeing other guys staring at your wife's or gf's nude body ? Do you also fantasize your wife or gf enjoying being touched and and having sex with 2 or 3 men while you watch them ?
Do you feel super turn-on and horny just imagining this ?

bochapsing
22-02-2009, 04:24 AM
feelings seeing other guys staring at your wife's or gf's nude body ? Do you also fantasize your wife or gf enjoying being touched and and having sex with 2 or 3 men while you watch them ?

sharing similar fantasy...
but wife is super conservative type, wun wear any sexy clothes, so no chance for her to zg and letting people see...
so can only use my imagination...

:p:p:p

R_R_5
22-02-2009, 09:33 AM
LOL I THINK YOUR GF HAVE A SMALL BREAST SO WHAT U CAN DO IS ASK HER TO WEAR A SMALLER BRA THAT CAN FIT HER.

I see gals on the streets nowaday have small breast but wears a bigger cup size bra what a joke!!! (A) Cup Wear (D) Cup Haha.

aqurean
22-02-2009, 09:58 AM
My wife is in her late 30s. She is fair skin and long hair. I visited her during lunch break and at times notice guys at her office standing and peeking down at her breasts while she was seated.

Seeing the guys ogling at my wifey gives me a mixed emotion of jealousy and turn on. Standing at a corner, I let the guys have the thrills as long as possible without disturbing them. Only when I went home with wifey and bong her, I describe how sexy she looks when the guys were admiring her white boobs and dark round nipples. As she listens to my account, I can see her nipples harden and she was moaning heavily as I bong her.

At times, when I drive her to her office, I will try to stop my car beside lorries of workers at traffic light stops. When she was wearing jeans skirt and low-cut, my heart starts pounding when I realize the male workers looking down at her fair legs and boobs.

Any guy has the same kind of feelings seeing other guys staring at your wife's or gf's nude body ? Do you also fantasize your wife or gf enjoying being touched and and having sex with 2 or 3 men while you watch them ?

nope but i always imagine myself bonking my gf with the other men watch me and teasing them at the same time :D

sexboy
23-02-2009, 05:27 PM
my wife always zaogeng wherever she goes..at home, or shopping or a friend's house. i always see my friend's wife/gf zaogeng so i am sure they see mine too...

K_ger
24-02-2009, 03:47 PM
For me, would much rather check out other's people's wives when I'm sitting in the SBS bus and looking down at some of the cars. In the passenger seats, many a times, many of the passengers (usually the wife or gf) do not realise how carelessly they are sitting.

So, many a times, get to see long sexy legs and short skirt hiked up pretty high, or when seatbelts pressing unto the blose, showing off the "real" cup size :p

Bigbluebird
25-02-2009, 03:29 AM
Come to think of it, my present and previous gfs all C cuppers, not that I specifically go looking for them. The previous gf always show the whole world her young ripe C melons, sure always catch someone trying to look deeper! :D

maverick700
25-02-2009, 10:28 AM
My wife is really fair, and when we were dating, she would wear mini skirt and short dresses.

Nowadays, she don't wear mini skirt anymore but quite a lot of her blouses are low cut. Normally can see about 1/4 of her b/c melons but sometimes when not careful, much more than that.

Frankiestine
25-02-2009, 11:06 AM
I see gals on the streets nowaday have small breast but wears a bigger cup size bra what a joke!!! (A) Cup Wear (D) Cup Haha.

Wah like that only benefits us....cos each time they bend over the bra cup will be too big and the nipples will be exposed...:p:p:p:p

sexfrenzy
25-02-2009, 11:35 AM
I agree. Last Dec, attended a friend's wedding and his wife is a SIA stewardess. Her evening gown are not well tailored and her top juz open up whenever she bends down talking to those guest sitting down. Since she did not wear a bra underneath, can see her nipples. Light Brownish.

After a few times, I did tell her it's inappropriate to bend down like this. She got the hint and quite embarassed. I saw her nipples for the last time that night when I helped my friend (who was quite intoxicated) into their bridal suite. Her breasts are maybe B cupper but apparently her gown bustline was tailored much larger :)

Frankiestine
25-02-2009, 11:46 AM
hehehe me too last year at my oc cousin wedding....she came over to take pic with us and was bending over slightly...got full view of the those two cherries nipples...:D:D:D

Criminalz
25-02-2009, 12:09 PM
Sometimes my gf also run light, i just tell her to be careful. As you guys know, when the girl is shopping, everything else is secondary. Her only focus is on the item she is bioing.

I will just hold her and whisper to her ear, while at the same time give her a gentle licking on her ear.

UNLESS, it is some guy making some special effort then i will make an intervention.

There was a couple of times, when i pointed my finger at some idiot because he is actually making a move just to view her down blouse or upskirt. Normally they will be sibei paiseh and move off. Only once did this idiot actually challenge me, got hell of a scolding from me and pple around staring at him.

Well, thats me... just being protective of my gf and i think she appreciate it. :D

suteerak1099
27-02-2009, 03:28 PM
How will you feel when you see people looking at your gf/wf. What if they saw more than they should? What will you do?

......but this time, her bra is standing away from her chest. Her whole breasts are visible. ....... If i cover her up or ask her to cover, i will put both the salesperson and my girlfriend in a embarrassing situation. so i did nothing and hope either she wont know or the saleperson didnt notice.

I told her later that, when she was trying to put on her shoe, her bra is showing. She got quite pissed off for not letting her know then. What will you all do in a situation like this? This is not the first time i allowed such thing to happen. I feel bad for i feel she is rather sexy when she accidentally exposed herself. for u to not do anything about it for as long since it's been happening, and not being the debut for such an incident, i dont suppose u've gotten accustomed to it already have u? hahah... a simple hint/ gesture is all it takes to have her know wat to cover up.

anyway, to answer your question, regardless of attire, be it with plunging neckline, low rider jeans, short skirt, she can do her shoe fitting without even having to sit. u just give her a little support when she's hobbling.

n in the event that she really must sit, then prompt her to sit upright, without any risk of accidental revelation. while the shoe is fitted, u can be her eyes, discern for her if it matches at all. n if it does, allow her to stand, walk about, look into the mirror to judge for herself.

so much for shoes...

even for apparels/ jeans, most fitting rooms these days prohibit male entry, so my babe has to come out for me to peruse. (inconsiderate? time wasting? sorry, tell that complain to the boutique's management. consumers have every right to be satisfied with the fitting, before making the purchase.)

newmiell
27-02-2009, 03:31 PM
Should be honoured that people are admiring and looking.

But i will be pissed if they come talk and ask for her no. :)

suteerak1099
27-02-2009, 03:49 PM
tips for the males......... (fear accidental exposure of your significant other?)

gentlemanly etiquettes were once upon a time, gestures that demonstrate respect & TLC over the ladies (weaker gender, deemed in the chauvanistic society), today, they're pragmatic to some extent.

opening & closing of cab door
opening of cab door when she boards, means u get to screen her as she's sitting into the vehicle. the only person who's gonna see 'light' is u. (unless she's not self conscious enough, and spreads wide enough granting the cabbie a full view.

ladies 1st when going up stairs/ escalator, man 1st when coming down
u serve as her screen minimizing chances for upskirt punters, and u serve as her buffer, should she miss her step & falls down.

sitting the lady at the table before 1self
unless the waiter(ess) is available to render assistance, u assist her in & out of her seat. u have the command n ctrl of the situation of which the seat is tilted/slid, so she doesnt bend to low (if she's a plunging neckline)

accompanying her to the ladies room
u'd never know when emergency arises n your brute strengths can come in handy, in the event of some deranged maniac peeping in public loos (these days)

fetching/ sending her home
not that it's a big hassle in this tiny island, while the whole process of a date that starts from the doorsteps, and ends at the doorsteps...... often brings about a happy ending, n likely leading to many more dates to follow

tomvoyeur
27-02-2009, 07:45 PM
I have no problems with guys catching an accidental upskirt or downblouse - it is after unintentional! But one must draw the line if a man arms himself with sophisticated digital equipment to intentionally play voyeur. :)

geckoSG
28-02-2009, 04:52 PM
For me, let them see lor... they can't do anything more than tat... LOLz...
Sometimes, some of them with spouse ganna scold or drag by ear cos they
bio too obviously... LOLz... :D

owen10
28-02-2009, 06:16 PM
if guys juz look at yr wife/gf, admiring their beauty treat it as a compliment. do feel proud n honoured. if she's nt pretty or sexy i bet guys wont even wanna bio rite?

BUT if those hum sup lo bio them like buayas when they zhao geng, then i guess i can underst some bros pointing their fingers. :D

gorrilaking
09-04-2009, 08:03 AM
No big deal if ppl like to peeps at my wife's cleavage. She's happy so I oso bochap.. Let the horny guys some free thrill.. :cool:

SeAHuM
12-04-2009, 04:22 PM
if i hav a sexy gf, i wouldnt mind showing her off but not to that extreme la. wearing sexy clothing is fine but not braless, pantiless i can accept coz not so obvious ma. i too always look at other ppl's gf or wife so its fair if my gf wants to show off sometimes huh!!! :D so hope to see more sexy ladies out there. ;)

Very understanding, thoughtful and generous bro!

SeAHuM
12-04-2009, 04:24 PM
I have no problems with guys catching an accidental upskirt or downblouse - it is after unintentional! But one must draw the line if a man arms himself with sophisticated digital equipment to intentionally play voyeur. :)

Well said bro. Totally agreed!

uber123
12-04-2009, 05:01 PM
i am also the type that gets a kick when other guys see my gf zaogeng or naked. many times although i know, i will purposely not tell her or alert her. It is weird, but i find it a turn on when i know another guy can see my gf's 'forbidden' areas. Of course, can see only , cannot touch.

makka111
12-04-2009, 06:27 PM
To all protective bros,

I saw on a taiwanese tv programme that there are actually bras that comes with a sort of fabric sheath which is cleverly woven onto the bra to ensure the breasts won't be exposed no matter how low the girl bends down.

They even got a few well-endowed taiwanese celebrities to demo. Got one very busty girl wearing V-neck showed that no matter hard she shakes or bounces or how low she bends down, the bra clinged on to the boobs with ZERO exposure.

I remember the host said the product was originally from Japan but now Taiwan companies are making similar ones.

Toyota Honda
12-04-2009, 07:33 PM
Bros,

My take is this.

Its like driving having a car... If you scared that your new nice car will be scratched. Leave it at home and cover it so that there is almost no chance of it getting scratched.

Likewise, if you are afraid to let your gf be seen, keep her at home. Or make sure she is ugly, or get her to cover up like those ethnic religion that covers even the face.

True that there are guys who goes over the limit. But if you are not happy, then just ensure that you done your part like taking precautions before you blame others.

But of cos, there are people who like to use keys to purposely scratch your car. Those type of people definitely must have actions take against them. and in ths case, I mean bastards using cameras etc to record upskirts etc.

I might have offended some bros here. But think, accidents do happen, and if thats the case, you can't blame people for looking right?

WWEF
12-04-2009, 07:41 PM
Its like driving having a car... If you scared that your new nice car will be scratched. Leave it at home and cover it so that there is almost no chance of it getting scratched.

Likewise, if you are afraid to let your gf be seen, keep her at home. Or make sure she is ugly, or get her to cover up like those ethnic religion that covers even the face.

True that there are guys who goes over the limit. But if you are not happy, then just ensure that you done your part like taking precautions before you blame others.

Well said.

j0n`_8
12-04-2009, 07:45 PM
for me I'm fine too as my gf normally wear quite sexy and low cut. like some of the others said, it's quite a turn on that you know some other guys are looking at her.

as long as they can see only cannot touch is fine with me too.

CumRainer
12-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Mine is a little different from others. My wife likes to wear FBT shorts and "Butt line" pants / jeans. Often, I can see many guys eyes-rolling on her lower portion. I am also ok with that and am quite turned on too. Often after that, in the night at home sure fuck my wife jialat jialat. I told her that many man are looking at her legs and butt. She said she knows and said, they see only ma, nothing special what. At first after hearing her response, I feel angry but after she say "but only you can fuck me lor" soothes my soreness. Now she still wears those and I honestly began to accept her openness and that only I fuck her, the rest only see. Kinda nice feeling lor.

Another time, I could see a guy purposely came near my wife (that day she was wearing a spahetti black strip with red bra and FBT) and tried to snap a picture which apparently, he did and he just walked off. I chased after him but he just disappeared in the crowd, (carrefour on weekends - saturday) I told my wife, she also said she knows. I was so angry that time that i scolded her. Later, she calmed me down and told me that "people take picture of me, means I am pretty and sexy, aren't you happy?" I tot for a while and started to think, it can be quite true. Same thing, I screwed her almost everynight after work to get this horny feeling in me that ONLY i can fuck her but others have to take pictures secretly or see from far.

bochapsing
13-04-2009, 05:41 PM
Bros,

My take is this.

But of cos, there are people who like to use keys to purposely scratch your car. Those type of people definitely must have actions take against them. and in ths case, I mean bastards using cameras etc to record upskirts etc.

I might have offended some bros here. But think, accidents do happen, and if thats the case, you can't blame people for looking right?

agree...

pity tat my oc is not of the class of a "ferrari" or "lambo", else i'll more than willing to "drive around" to showoff.. haha...

:D:D:D

uber123
14-04-2009, 09:59 AM
cool to know that there are others with a similar turn on when others peep at our gfs. i realsed my this own liking when i was studying in australia. my gf at that time will sleep over in my room a few times a week. i stayed in an aprtment with 3 other guy frens from singapore. most bedroom doors in oz do not have locks, so anybody can come in anytime. my gf was changing in my room one day when my housemate barged into my room without knocking the door. this usually happens because the internet broadband box is in my room, always need to reset. my gf was not wearing her bra but luckily still had her panties on. i remmebered that she screamed and my housemate mumbled a sorry and closed the door. haha then from behind the door, he shouted to me that the internet was down and ask me to reset the box. my gf was upset for many days, keep saying that my fren saw her naked etc etc etc... but i found it such a turn on. so from then onwards, i always notice it when any of my gfs expose themselves to strangers or my guy frens.

uber123
14-04-2009, 10:26 AM
and there was one period of time when i even purposely made my gf zoageng herself when other guys(strangers or not) are around. i feel a bit guilty now, but at that time just wasn;'t thinking. haha pity my gf at that time, but i think she didn't have a clue. for example..

went to beach resorts quite a lot with a big group of frens. so got many of my guy frens around. my gf had quite small boobs, so it is quite easy for her to zaogeng when she wear bikini. and she had this obsessive habit of always using her hands to push out her breast from her bikini cup, to make them look fuller. but this action makes her nipples come very close to the edge of the bikini. got one time, the whole gang were playing waves at the beach. so becasue of the wave action and moving around, my gf keep adjusting up her boobs many times, until one time her whole nipple was outside the bikini top. i noticed it immediately and never tell her. she also never notice as she was still playing around in the waves. so her nipple was out for everybody to see for quite some time. she was 'saved' only when another girl pulled her aside and told her to readjust her zaogeng. i was trying hard not to get a hard on, i think so were all the other guys.

uber123
14-04-2009, 10:40 AM
another time was also at a beach resort, cannot remember which one. was suntanning on the deck chairs with my gf, while some of my friends were swimming at the beach. she had her big round hat covering her face, and said she was going to take a nap. i offered to put suntan lotion for her. i took the chance to untie her bikini bottom, apply the lotion, and tie it back, but purposely tie back more loosely than before. also adjusted the bikini cloth so that her cheebye was half exposed, can see her hair and a bit of lips even. then i put a magazine over my face and pretend to go to sleep too. my gf blur blur never know anything. after awhile pass, i could hear a few of my friends came back from the beach and walk around. can hear them taking things and eating chips etc etc... but strangely they never chat among themselves. so i bet they were 'trying' not to wake me or my gf up. so with the book over my face, i was thinking so excited, that my guy frens are looking at my gf's cheebye free show. but afterwards, i suddenly got worried that they might even have taken photographs, but there is no way that i can be certain now. anyway , this was many years ago, maybe my frens have a souveneir of my ex-gf now.

CumRainer
15-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Yesterday, I caught comeone peeping into my wife clevage when we were taking bus. The bus was very crowded and I suddenly noticed that there was a guy standing beside my wife with his eyes looking down to peep at my wife singlet clevage. This time, I did not tell her. She does not know and I was actually getting face-hot(not angry, but a bit aroused) I looked up occasionally at the peeping Tom. His eyes never moved at all. Looking at my wife's smooth and fair clevage skin. (My wife likes to wear singlet and FBT shorts) - That time I had a heated argument about her sexy wear but she say its very normal for girls to wear this attire and its comfy. I told her before that many guys like to watch ZAOGeng. Anyway, back to this topic on the bus peeping Tom, I did stop him watching from yishun ride to orchard. After that in the evening, I make love to my wife and thinking about that guy in the bus and imagine him gangbanging my wife and me (although I know myself that I WON'T allow that to happen) Just some fantasy la. Of course, I unloaded all into my wife after that imagination.:p

dh_hurtz
15-04-2009, 08:18 PM

Today i went queensway to buy my gf shoe. She sits on 1 of those sofa in the store to try on the shoe. When she bend over to adjust the shoes, her top falls open. Normally i feels its ok if someone saw her bra or panties, but this time, her bra is standing away from her chest. Her whole breasts are visible. That time i was standing infront of her with the sales person. I know the salesperson confirm had a good view down her top. I was lost and didnt know what to do. If i cover her up or ask her to cover, i will put both the salesperson and my girlfriend in a embarrassing situation. so i did nothing and hope either she wont know or the saleperson didnt notice.

I told her later that, when she was trying to put on her shoe, her bra is showing. She got quite pissed off for not letting her know then. What will you all do in a situation like this? This is not the first time i allowed such thing to happen. I feel bad for i feel she is rather sexy when she accidentally exposed herself.

If it's me, I will cover for her and tell her she zg already. The rest is up to her. I already given front warning, the rest of the defense is up to you.

besafe
15-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Dear Brothers,

You should be both happy and proud if other guys are looking at your gf or wife. This is a good testament to your good taste and fortune.:)

If you see other guys stealing looks at your gf or wife, you should just quietly informed her about the matter and comment how beautiful she is and how lucky you are to have her.:p

I only wish other people look at mine. Sigh...sigh...sigh:D

aston68
16-04-2009, 01:26 AM
Yesterday, I caught comeone peeping into my wife clevage when we were taking bus. The bus was very crowded and I suddenly noticed that there was a guy standing beside my wife with his eyes looking down to peep at my wife singlet clevage. This time, I did not tell her. She does not know and I was actually getting face-hot(not angry, but a bit aroused) I looked up occasionally at the peeping Tom. His eyes never moved at all. Looking at my wife's smooth and fair clevage skin. (My wife likes to wear singlet and FBT shorts) - That time I had a heated argument about her sexy wear but she say its very normal for girls to wear this attire and its comfy. I told her before that many guys like to watch ZAOGeng. Anyway, back to this topic on the bus peeping Tom, I did stop him watching from yishun ride to orchard. After that in the evening, I make love to my wife and thinking about that guy in the bus and imagine him gangbanging my wife and me (although I know myself that I WON'T allow that to happen) Just some fantasy la. Of course, I unloaded all into my wife after that imagination.:p

Bro CumRainer, what a steamy account of your true experience ! Yes, I can understand that sudden flash of hotness just imagine or watching other men oggling or peeping at wife's boobs. It's a great turn on for me too especially when both the men and wifey are not aware of me watching.

My wifey usually wears a light white loose singlet without bras and a pair of shorts before going to bed in the evenings. The shape of her dark erecting large nipples in her loose attire. Once my neighbour teenage son ( studying in J.C ) knocked at our door asking to use my laptop to go online for his school works as his pc was not working. While he was typing away at our coffee table, wifey served her some drinks. I caught the boy starring at her breasts and nipples as wifey bent forward to place the drinks. I can sense a rush of heat in my face as I watched the boy's eyes oggling wifey's erected nipples dangling in the loose singlet. Wife suddenly folded her arms covering her busts and went inside the bedroom.

After he left, I told wifey if she knew about the boy's starring at her breasts and how turn on I was. Wifey was flushing hot as I told her how nice if the
boy can hold and suck her nipples while I watched. She said," Wah, you crazy or what ? You don't mind me doing it ? " I said I really wish she will have an MMF session with the boy or the man she fantasized. Wifey said for her age ( near 40 ), she is too old for the boy or other man; and that I better forget about this fantasy ! But then, she was so turned on at the thought, that she allowed me to take and show her horny nude photos to my few selected buddies on some rare occasions.:D

Bigstrongsmelly
16-04-2009, 12:43 PM
If anyone wants to look at my wife, I dun mind. Pretend I dun see after all I dun lose anything. :cool:

wowguy
16-04-2009, 01:49 PM
When you look at other pples' wives/gfs, it's only natural that other pple will look at your wife/gf, especially if she's sexy. That's the way it is.

When I was in my 20s, I hated it when other guys looked at my then-gf. I even told her to not be so careless, and would pull a long face if I knew she kanna zaogeng by being careless.

Now, in my 30s, it's a total 180 degree change. Maybe it's a sign of sexual maturity, or horniness index or both, whatever. Ha ha... Like many of the bros out there such as aston68, I find it an unexplainable turned-on when other guys ogle at her. I find that my wife's probably even more embarrassed than me to admit that she's not disgusted by other guys ogling at her breasts, as she should, being a prim and proper chinese wife.

I won't push her too much into admission, but on the few occasions we talked about it in erotic settings like during making love, luckily, that's no negative reaction. In fact, it has done wonders for our sex life. Hehehe..

I have been encouraging my prim and proper wife to put on her sexiest spaghetti top, without any bra. Now, that's a real treat because her big nipples have no hiding place. She's done it at home, but scampers to put on a bra when expecting visitors. Takes time, i guess...

One of the more memorable moments was a few years ago, when I was renovating my flat, and my wife was dressed in a tight translucent spaghetti dress, and her strapless bra and panties could be seen when she stood against the afternoon sunlight. It's a weird feeling to see her walking around the house inspecting the works, when the contractors were ogling at her discreetly when she had her back against them. One of them, the chief contractor, kept his eyes totally glued to her, until he almost made a mistake.

My wife's now still more prim and proper, than kinky, unlike some of the lucky bros out there whose OCs are more havoc to begin with. But I think I have given her a license to be more kinky (by admitting that I feel turned on), and worst still(!), she found it quite fun to be kinky.

I have little projects that will try to loosen her up a little further. She's still quite shy, and I reckon that modesty is not lost if it is done in a deliberate way that doesnt appear to be deliberate. That seems to be the terms for her, and I think, most women.

If any bros out there have any good suggestions, please share too. Thanks!

sexfrenzy
19-04-2009, 01:59 PM
i think it's also great to have a wife that's prim and proper.. when her actions are not deliberate and natural and yet exhibits sexiness and occasional zaogeng, it makes it all the more arousing.

benxmanda
19-04-2009, 02:10 PM
wowguy,

do join us by posting yr wife's sexy pics in the picture section and let us appreciate your wife too.

amteel
19-04-2009, 02:39 PM
I only wished my wife would wear more revealing and body-hugging clothes! Right now, she doesn't wear bra at home.

aston68
20-04-2009, 01:31 AM
wowguy,

do join us by posting yr wife's sexy pics in the picture section and let us appreciate your wife too.

Hello Bro Benxmanda, I believe you up me at the other thread.:)

Here's my wifey showering photo just to thank you and share with Bros who don't mind me posting.

YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files -N (http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=2580irene.jpg)

Sorry, I have to edit the background and blur out her face.
Sometimes, wifey is totally relax and would allow me to take and share her photos; however, on other time, she will just say "NO" and remain conservative.

Though nearing her 40s, wifey has fair skin, long hair and she is quite attractive according to my close buddies. She has a pair of dark suckable erecting nipples more noticeable when she wears revealing white singlet at night.

On several occasions, I even caught sights of guys at her office trying to peep down at her breasts when they were standing and talking to her at her seat. :D

pineappletart
20-04-2009, 02:16 AM
my gf zao geng b4 in friend her college friends . she is very skinny and alot of her cloths are too big for her sumore her bra very loose * she say always wash *
i saw d den i tap her shoulder den pull her blouse abit
den she will paiseh paiseh smile at me and say thank .

some girls really duno what is call sit tai -.-

Bangster
20-04-2009, 03:56 AM
wah Bro Pineappletart,

your the Hoong Moh Waa issh the vely sai lei ah

I need to rid a few tum den I unlerschtand ah

But hoh choi I got rid few tum ah or else I oso sit tai ah

Becosh your storey of your gf vely the real ah

But den again hor cannot rid too many tums or else like wash many tums already like that big big loose loose not nice ah

LostALau
20-04-2009, 11:24 AM
If one wants to eat salted fish, he must be able to endure thirst.
If a gal wants to wear sexy dress to show off her assets, then she must not be afraid to let people see.

I hate gals who wear sexy and when I am standing in front of her, she shifts here shifts there, pulls here pulls there trying to hide dont-know-what when actually I am not really bothered about looking at her.

In TS's case, his concern is to tell his gf to take care in dressing up and covering up properly and not about worrying people looking at her.

His case is like telling people that 'ninbeh want to show but u fuckers better blindfold or blind yourselves in order not to see.'

mike1304k
20-04-2009, 11:35 AM
If one wants to eat salted fish, he must be able to endure thirst.
If a gal wants to wear sexy dress to show off her assets, then she must not be afraid to let people see.

I hate gals who wear sexy and when I am standing in front of her, she shifts here shifts there, pulls here pulls there trying to hide dont-know-what when actually I am not really bothered about looking at her.

In TS's case, his concern is to tell his gf to take care in dressing up and covering up properly and not about worrying people looking at her.

His case is like telling people that 'ninbeh want to show but u fuckers better blindfold or blind yourselves in order not to see.'

Well said bro... For me, I would not like anyone to oggle at my wife because lets face it, when a guy looks at a woman's assets, be it top or bottom, they are most likely not thinking that she is beautiful... It is more likely "I would like to pump those melons... or poke that hole". It is not a feeling of jealousy and I do not feel like "I have it and you don't". A wife or girlfriend is not and article to show off. It is to be treasured and to be pleasured privately. That is why I also do not like my wife to wear clothes that are revealing or mis-leading... Why should she? She is already married mah...

K_ger
20-04-2009, 03:30 PM
Well truthfully, I think there are people out there who enjoy it when guys are staring at their wives.

Was at Tampines 1 the other day, and there was this lady (in her early 30s), very fair and well-endowed without being too "huge" and she was walking towards the counter to pay for something and you can see all (and I mean all) the men looking at her from top to bottom.

She was not wearing something such that she zao geng for all to see, but it was a loose Yellow singlet tops, and she had nice B+ cup and one could see the white fair flesh pushing out from the side, and the nice "bounce" as she walked.

Then behind her was her husband whom I noticed was just smiling and enjoying every bit of the moment of looking at all these men ogling at her. My eyes met his briefly at he looked at every guy eyeing his wife, and I thought I saw him smile at me. So stange I tot... :D

lamtaetae
20-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Well truthfully, I think there are people out there who enjoy it when guys are staring at their wives.

Then behind her was her husband whom I noticed was just smiling and enjoying every bit of the moment of looking at all these men ogling at her. My eyes met his briefly at he looked at every guy eyeing his wife, and I thought I saw him smile at me. So stange I tot... :D

Lucky man, I would say.

I was in that situation many years ago when I was in a relationship with an erotic/exotic dancer aka stripper. I was quite unhappy at first because of the nature of her profession but after an explanation from her, I felt that I was indeed a very lucky guy.

She said "Dear, I am just an eye candy to them. They can look but cannot touch, while you get the works from me."

;)

madprick
20-04-2009, 09:08 PM

Was at Tampines 1 the other day, and there was this lady (in her early 30s), very fair and well-endowed without being too "huge" and she was walking towards the counter to pay for something and you can see all (and I mean all) the men looking at her from top to bottom.

She was not wearing something such that she zao geng for all to see, but it was a loose Yellow singlet tops, and she had nice B+ cup and one could see the white fair flesh pushing out from the side, and the nice "bounce" as she walked.

Which day were you at T1? Sounds like me wife hahaha

LostALau
21-04-2009, 12:05 AM
Which day were you at T1? Sounds like me wife hahaha

Bro madprick, u mean yr wifey so power ar? If so, how about upload some photos of her for us to see ney. Pleaseeeeeeeeee!

aston68
21-04-2009, 12:29 AM
Hello Bro Madprick, LostLau and all MILF lovers and hubbies !

Here's one more wifey photo ( taken a couple of years back ) to share with Bros.

YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files -N (http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=irenepostingforbuddy1.jpg)

It was a new year's celebration, Wifey was slightly tipsy and was loosening up to pose as I begged her to let me share her photo with wifey's B-I-L ! :D

Please comments and please don't zap me as I hope you will like wifey's erecting tits. I will let her know of your comments if is encouraging as she is usually shy and conservative. :D

Please share your wifey photos, if you don't mind !

ddog
21-04-2009, 12:55 AM
My gf is a model and just like any vain type of female, she loves the attention and knows shes always being watched. She dress pretty skimpy in short skirts and showing off her C cups. I don't really mind as she has the assets. Why hide it?
Though pretty she maybe, but without makeup I doubt ppl would even be able to recognise her. lol.

iluvu8
21-04-2009, 01:00 AM
hope to see more!!!

i also encourge my wifey to wear as little as possible...whaha.. hopefully some1 see her run light...heehee... attached is my wifey..

http://sites.google.com/site/iluvu8/Home/DSC011431.JPG

Bigbluebird
21-04-2009, 01:55 AM
hope to see more!!!

i also encourge my wifey to wear as little as possible...whaha.. hopefully some1 see her run light...heehee... attached is my wifey..

Did you bang her hard after taking that pic? Those nipples look really erected! :D

benxmanda
21-04-2009, 05:57 AM
Yeah...all brothers who has sexy wife...bring them all on

aston68
21-04-2009, 07:47 AM
Yeah...all brothers who has sexy wife...bring them all on

Hello Bro benxmanda, have you see my wifey photo yet ? I repost the link below just for you.....

YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files -N (http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=irenepostingforbuddy1.jpg)

If photo no good, pls. let me know and I will remove them. If she is sexy, kindly give your encouragements as she is usually shy and will be please.:)

Sorry that I have to shade out her eyes to protect her privacy.

aston68
21-04-2009, 07:51 AM
hope to see more!!!

Hello Bro iluvu8, your wife has juicy nice boobs ! Hope we can see more.:)

hccheonger
21-04-2009, 08:38 AM
hope to see more!!!

ur wifey's breast is nice!!!

iluvu8
21-04-2009, 12:12 PM
heehee..thanks for all ur comments... last time i used to post under the private section... but lost interest... most of them posted pros...

will post more if more ppl want to share n see... :)

iluvu8
21-04-2009, 12:14 PM
Hello Bro iluvu8, your wife has juicy nice boobs ! Hope we can see more.:)

hi aston68, waiting for yours!!!! :D

bochapsing
21-04-2009, 06:40 PM
heehee..thanks for all ur comments... last time i used to post under the private section... but lost interest... most of them posted pros...

will post more if more ppl want to share n see...

bro,

u lucky chap.. ur wife has a nice pair of boobs.. !!

waiting for more of ur wife's pic..

:D:D:D

benxmanda
22-04-2009, 06:32 AM
bring em on...bro iluvu8.

Calling all bros too to post their wives pics here in SBF.

Aaron09
22-04-2009, 10:28 PM
http://filefap.com/pfiles/29139/4.jpg

http://filefap.com/pfiles/29141/6.jpg

here's mine

iluvu8
22-04-2009, 10:46 PM

here's mine

can't see anything leh...

yang punk
22-04-2009, 10:51 PM

here's mine

I only see blank page leh...

Aaron09
22-04-2009, 10:57 PM
I only see blank page leh...

hmmmm how abt this:

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/c897ec32310173)

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/60d6b532310180)

otherwise just go to this thread:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammyboy-link-picture-exchange-plaza/123585-amorous-lover-exclusive-artistic-nudes-gallery.html

iluvu8
23-04-2009, 12:40 AM
hmmmm how abt this:

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/c897ec32310173)

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/60d6b532310180)

otherwise just go to this thread:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammyboy-link-picture-exchange-plaza/123585-amorous-lover-exclusive-artistic-nudes-gallery.html

nice!... Aaron... those are your wifey photo taken by u? the blog belongs to u? maybe we chat via PM...:D

enjoy mine...heehee...hope u all like it!
http://sites.google.com/site/iluvu8/test/mail.jpeg

aston68
23-04-2009, 12:57 AM
hmmmm how abt this:

l[/URL]

Bro Aaron09, nice photos taken. If you don't mind I comment, Your wife is sexy too with nice nipples.

Here's my wife repost - please comment :)

Bigbluebird
23-04-2009, 03:12 AM
Aaron09: Very nicely taken and your wife/gf have very nice pair of breasts + nipples :)

perfection89
23-04-2009, 05:40 AM
my personal feel is that stranger look still nvm cos afterall stranger mah..see once forget liao..but if friend or whoever see, then not good because he will fantasize and target your girl...

my gf sometimes oso wear until those sexy shorts..a lot of sg girls like to wear that..can reveal thigh but not the cheesepies...power la them...but i think they (in their right mind) would not want to zao geng..just want to tease nia...

somemore if you got really chio bu gf and many guys stare at her of cos not bad la..meaning you lucky to get her...but if 1 whole bunch of ah bengs stare at her and want to action..den you in deep shit liao....

so what would you do if that happens? 1 vs all?

Aaron09
23-04-2009, 10:28 PM
Thanks bros for all the kind comments!

Will try to post more soon :)

unsung80
23-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Thanks bros for all the kind comments!

Will try to post more soon :)

Nice one bro. :D

aston68
24-04-2009, 12:44 AM
Another photo of my wife feeling hot at the balcony facing the beach below.

Please see link at

atTheBalcony.jpg
(http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=1608atTheBalcony.jpg)

Hope Bros will give some encouragements so I will post more.

promster_12
24-04-2009, 01:35 AM
Another photo of my wife feeling hot at the balcony facing the beach below.

Please see link at

atTheBalcony.jpg
(http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=1608atTheBalcony.jpg)

Hope Bros will give some encouragements so I will post more.

Bro,up u for ur generousity of ur sharing of wife topless pix,hope can see more of them :)

Toyota Honda
24-04-2009, 12:46 PM
Encountered the same problem with the ah beng. few years ago, went to tanglin mall with my gf. that time my gf abit ah lian liddat la, cos rebond + dye hair den wear tube ma. then there are 3 ah bengs sitting at the railings staring at her when we are waiting for the lift. I personally think is ok for people to stare at my gf. But one of the guy come over and purposely knock between us. ( we are holding hands at that time) I (being the timid kind: sad to say....) just stare back at him only, and ask my gf to ignore him. Afterwards, we went to the 3rd floor and saw the same group of guy following us. (I was thinking, siao liao, if they really look for trouble then I also duno what to do, cos my gf with me, cant really run away). Then 3 of them came over and blocked our way, asking why we knocked them just now and did'nt say sorry. (obviously was trying to find some excuse to tekan us). Then one of them made a very crude remark on why my gf with this kind of fat and ugly bf. (I admit i am fat, but not to the extend la) I feeling very furious but also helpless. In the end, I build up my courage and ask them if they want to challenge me for a fight so be it. leave my gf out of the way. (I was thinking, if i dun do this, they will also wallop me up, at least if i be more couragous, even if they really wallop me, I will still be honoured) Then I say want to do it the "Jiang hu" way which is 1 on 1. Then I think my face abit red le when saying the sentence, then all of them just left while still hurring vulgarities at us.

Guys, lets take this opportunity to discuss this scenario if you were to be TS.

What would you have done if you were him? Would you have done the same?

benxmanda
25-04-2009, 07:13 AM
Well, I think I did mention that my wifey only started to wearing "nice" outfit quite recently.

She was very shy in the good old days but now she has "tranformed".

As she's quite attractive, even she dressed in very decent clothing, people still looked at her.

Now that she is more "daring" of course the focus tends to be on those areas that deserve the admiration.

I am sure you know what I mean if you have seen the pics of one of her "nice" outfit.

Planning to go out soon, just the two of us, so that I can take some pictures of her in one of those "nice" outfit.

soundworks
25-04-2009, 07:56 AM
Guys, lets take this opportunity to discuss this scenario if you were to be TS.

What would you have done if you were him? Would you have done the same?
I would leave the place with my gf, no worth to get into fight with them. If they so jealous of my gf,let them be.my two cent worth.

soundworks
25-04-2009, 07:58 AM
nice!... Aaron... those are your wifey photo taken by u? the blog belongs to u? maybe we chat via PM...:D

enjoy mine...heehee...hope u all like it!
http://sites.google.com/site/iluvu8/test/mail.jpegvery nice colour nipples! Thank for sharing bro,hope to see more pic from you.cheer!

hollyboy123
25-04-2009, 08:37 AM

If the sales [erson is a female, she woulld wondering how nice she has those paits twimns... she may m b also

sexfrenzy
26-04-2009, 11:27 AM
Most of the Ah Beng has no balls lah.

I remember during my army daze we went out in a group of 3 to cheong in Mohd Sultan. This Armskot IC that went with us was a skinny bespectacle quiet fellow. Someone drank his drink and he demanded an apology. The ah beng refused and with his group of frens challenge us to have a fight. So this Armskot IC quietly backed down.

Later an hour or go, we heard fights at the back alley. Went out and say a group of triad uncles beating up those ah bengs.. and it turned out my Armskot IC was a triad member.

It caused a sensation in the camp.. and we all agree "The quiet dog has the most fearsome bite. Those that barks a lot well are juz barks" :)

edmund899
28-04-2009, 12:21 AM
This pair of boobs never fail to attract unwanted attention from men.:D
BTW, she is my wife and she knows i'm posting her pics her. :p

YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files -N (http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=Resize_of_SB_1.jpg)
YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files -N (http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=Resize_of_SB_2.jpg)
YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files -N (http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=Resize_of_SB_3.jpg)
YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files -N (http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=Resize_of_SB_4.jpg)

aston68
29-04-2009, 01:44 AM

YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files -N (http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=Resize_of_SB_4.jpg)

Bro edmund899, you are one lucky guy. Hope you will share with us more of your wifey's sexy photos . :)

geckoSG
29-04-2009, 12:47 PM
Edmund, U are one lucky guy :D

edmund899
29-04-2009, 04:25 PM
Bro edmund899, you are one lucky guy. Hope you will share with us more of your wifey's sexy photos . :)

Edmund, U are one lucky guy :D

bro aston, i'll let her know hopefully she'll pose for a few more shots.

thanks! better not let her see what you guys posted or else she'll always use it to "remind" me how lucky i am. :D

jon.doe
30-04-2009, 12:57 AM
edmund, dun think u need to be reminded how lucky u are.... envy....

iluvu8
04-06-2009, 12:31 AM
New pics taken after attending a wedding dinner...:D

http://sites.google.com/site/iluvu8/test/DSC01804.JPG

http://sites.google.com/site/iluvu8/test/DSC01805.JPG

ro_dy
04-06-2009, 01:21 AM
nice. its always good to show off all the good things in life :)

madbrook123
28-10-2009, 11:34 PM
anymore ???no more??

naturegreen
29-10-2009, 08:24 AM
Most of the Ah Beng has no balls lah.

I remember during my army daze we went out in a group of 3 to cheong in Mohd Sultan. This Armskot IC that went with us was a skinny bespectacle quiet fellow. Someone drank his drink and he demanded an apology. The ah beng refused and with his group of frens challenge us to have a fight. So this Armskot IC quietly backed down.

Later an hour or go, we heard fights at the back alley. Went out and say a group of triad uncles beating up those ah bengs.. and it turned out my Armskot IC was a triad member.

It caused a sensation in the camp.. and we all agree "The quiet dog has the most fearsome bite. Those that barks a lot well are juz barks" :)

Bro so is your Armskot IC an ah beng also? Or triad uncles are ah bengs? :p

alexch
29-10-2009, 10:26 AM

YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files -N (http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=Resize_of_SB_1.jpg)
YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files -N (http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=Resize_of_SB_2.jpg)
YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files -N (http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=Resize_of_SB_3.jpg)

I CLICK THE FILE BUT CANNOT SEE. aNY KIND SOUL CAN HELP?:D

Hwei6969
29-10-2009, 11:34 AM
Normally i will stand infront of her when she is tying her shoelace, coz got lobang to see in front ma. If she face the wall, u still have to stand behind her becoz her ass line will appear with the panty.

Bangster
29-10-2009, 12:09 PM
I CLICK THE FILE BUT CANNOT SEE. aNY KIND SOUL CAN HELP?:D

1. Must turn on computer screen.

2. Must turn on room lights.

3. Must see with eyes open.

4. Must wear your 600degrees glasses.

5. Must sit with either cheek facing the screen if you have eyeballs that look to the sides

youngcouple2009
29-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Back to the topic....

Similar feeling with some of the bros here....Angry when younger...but now.

Kinda turn on and shiok when ppl look at my girl...

Loving_Dickhead
29-10-2009, 06:43 PM
Bro,

Simple la. Just ask the sales person to step away for a moment, saying that you have got something you need to share your opinion with your GF.

When he is away just, tell your GF up front lor.

Best,
LDH :)

Loving_Dickhead
29-10-2009, 06:50 PM
New pics taken after attending a wedding dinner...:D

http://sites.google.com/site/iluvu8/test/DSC01804.JPG

http://sites.google.com/site/iluvu8/test/DSC01805.JPG

Very nice... very very nice. Especially the 2nd pic, the little hairs along the cleavage turns me on siah... :D

Thanks for sharing.

strategy51
29-10-2009, 07:50 PM
Been married for 7yrs and the recent yrs got kinda turn on when my wife started wearing sexy/revealing clothes, sometime go braless too. We started going clubbing, darker places to boost her confident then slowly going in shopping as well, juz luv to catch those guys peeping my wife's downblouse and ZG, below my wife at hm.

One Photo Gallery - Photo 2 of 2 by Ontherock - MySpace Photos (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=506300485&albumID=137739&imageID=699230)

Flesh
29-10-2009, 10:27 PM
One Photo Gallery - Photo 2 of 2 by Ontherock - MySpace Photos (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=506300485&albumID=137739&imageID=699230)[/QUOTE]

Outstandingly BIG of you bro. Nice post and its cool that your wife is so hot.

sexytoy.com.sg
30-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Been married for 7yrs and the recent yrs got kinda turn on when my wife started wearing sexy/revealing clothes, sometime go braless too. We started going clubbing, darker places to boost her confident then slowly going in shopping as well, juz luv to catch those guys peeping my wife's downblouse and ZG, below my wife at hm.

One Photo Gallery - Photo 2 of 2 by Ontherock - MySpace Photos (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=506300485&albumID=137739&imageID=699230)

Well done bro. I upped you.

iluvu8
30-10-2009, 12:38 AM
Very nice... very very nice. Especially the 2nd pic, the little hairs along the cleavage turns me on siah... :D

Thanks for sharing.

i always like to "share" my wife... heehee... always hope someone can "see" her...

http://sites.google.com/site/iluvu8/test/DSC00177.JPG

http://sites.google.com/site/iluvu8/test/DSC00176.JPG

aston68
30-10-2009, 12:58 AM
i always like to "share" my wife... heehee... always hope someone can "see" her...

Bro iluvu8, well done...your Mrs. has a sexy body...more please.:)

Wonker
30-10-2009, 01:06 AM
[QUOTE=strategy51;4239605]Been married for 7yrs and the recent yrs got kinda turn on when my wife started wearing sexy/revealing clothes, sometime go braless too. We started going clubbing, darker places to boost her confident then slowly going in shopping as well, juz luv to catch those guys peeping my wife's downblouse and ZG, below my wife at hm.
QUOTE]

Strategy51 -- same here. Same here. Married. And doing the same thing you are. I got a thread somewhere here in SB forums. My wife is not a huge clubbier -- but sexy clothes and strokong her ego -- and getting her to wear skimpy clothes is now my priority 1 past time.

Best wishes to you and your wife! :D

aston68
30-10-2009, 01:10 AM

Bro, you have a hot wife.... I too hope to share photos of my wifey with Bros who are also turned on when guys ogling on their wive sexy photos. Any possibility of gathering to share and view ?:D

Wassup08
30-10-2009, 03:39 PM
love the pic that ur wifey zhao geng nipple...nice

strategy51
30-10-2009, 04:48 PM
hey mate, thanks for upping mi. Well very very glad to find like mined buddy here....cheers bro

Well done bro. I upped you.

sexytoy.com.sg
31-10-2009, 02:12 AM
hey mate, thanks for upping mi. Well very very glad to find like mined buddy here....cheers bro

pleasure is mine ;)

itsabt6x
31-10-2009, 10:39 AM
lovely pic of your wife ZG nipple bro stategy51.....many thanks! :)

strategy51
31-10-2009, 05:41 PM
hey buddy, so we r of the same thinker. heheh, well of coz i'm glad to have a little gathering as well. but keep it low ya

Bro, you have a hot wife.... I too hope to share photos of my wifey with Bros who are also turned on when guys ogling on their wive sexy photos. Any possibility of gathering to share and view ?:D

unsung80
31-10-2009, 11:14 PM

wow nice one bro, hope to see more. ;):p

Wonker
31-10-2009, 11:51 PM
hey buddy, so we r of the same thinker. heheh, well of coz i'm glad to have a little gathering as well. but keep it low ya

Gathering? Low key sounds good. :D Can keep me in the loop?

strategy51
01-11-2009, 01:00 AM
hey buddy, u'll be inform :) pm ya

M@Work
01-11-2009, 01:18 AM

bro, u'r the man... envy u have such a good "find" (wife).... post more pls.... harden than metal rod... :D

kypdurron
01-11-2009, 07:50 PM

:eek: how old is your wife?
body still superb weh!
well done!

gonggong18
02-11-2009, 12:11 AM
If at this age still got ppl look at my wife , I will be grateful, half a century plus plus already.

:D

iluvu8
02-11-2009, 10:10 PM
:eek: how old is your wife?
body still superb weh!
well done!

she is 28 this yr... :) maybe we can arrange gathering at club...so that all can see each others...:D

anyone interested to "see" her? :p

ChevelleZ
03-11-2009, 02:52 AM
she is 28 this yr... :) maybe we can arrange gathering at club...so that all can see each others...:D

DEF I'll join the club!

luv her body! wish to see more of her ;)

overair
03-11-2009, 08:00 AM

this one is interested! keep us posted! :)

unsung80
03-11-2009, 10:00 AM

Bro put me in your viewing list. :D

qorbf
03-11-2009, 03:17 PM

Bro, I am interested. Do inform the details.

strategy51
03-11-2009, 04:47 PM
sound great, here another pic of my wife..........

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t92/ryanck51/Fun/Photo028.jpg

black_ops7
03-11-2009, 08:45 PM
One word...."AWESOME"!!!

aston68
04-11-2009, 01:06 AM
sound great, here another pic of my wife..........

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t92/ryanck51/Fun/Photo028.jpg

Bro strategy51, once again, love to see your hot wifey's boobs in cloth or none:D

I wonder if there will be interests if Bros of like-minded will be adventurous enough to meet over some kopi or beer to share, ogling or sniff our wifey's photos, videos, bras, panties discretely.:)

black_ops7
04-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Bro strategy51, once again, love to see your hot wifey's boobs in cloth or none:D

I wonder if there will be interests if Bros of like-minded will be adventurous enough to meet over some kopi or beer to share, ogling or sniff our wifey's photos, videos, bras, panties discretely.:)

Think this is the best suggestion aston68 has suggested..... rope me in the list too....

agoodfellahk
04-11-2009, 02:55 PM
Please add me to the list. So lovely and wonderful! Such a lucky bro!!!

benttw
04-11-2009, 05:07 PM
add me too bro.. give that man a TIGER...

strategy51
04-11-2009, 05:43 PM
hey pal, seem like u gotta start planning for something now.....:)

makka111
04-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Just spotted this thread.

Very sexciting, knowing that other men are ogling at your wifey. Shiok feeling, I know.

I always make sure my wife not wear her panties if she wears a short skirt to work in the morning. Those short and high slit type. When she comes home evening, I'll ask her how many men stared up her thighs and pussy (shaved clean) that day. Always give her a long and good bonk after that.:D

If we don't enjoy ourselves now when our libido level is still high, we will definitely regret when menopause hits later on (yah, men will also experience lower sex drive as we get older).

peterpan
04-11-2009, 06:20 PM
Just spotted this thread.

Very sexciting, knowing that other men are ogling at your wifey. Shiok feeling, I know.

I always make sure my wife not wear her panties if she wears a short skirt to work in the morning. Those short and high slit type. When she comes home evening, I'll ask her how many men stared up her thighs and pussy (shaved clean) that day. Always give her a long and good bonk after that.:D

If we don't enjoy ourselves now when our libido level is still high, we will definitely regret when menopause hits later on (yah, men will also experience lower sex drive as we get older).

Me too. Everytime my wife wears a low cut top or a thin material top, i will mk her ditch her bra b4 we go out. 1 time we were at imm shopping n she wore a white tshirt n shorts. V casual. it was a weekday nite but still quite crowded. She wore a bra when we gt there but a v notti tot came to my mind tat gt us v horny the whole day. I instructed her to tease me n remove her bra in the toilet. When she was out, i could see her tits poking on her tshirt. Super obvious. We walked ard imm like this n she gt shy n kip using her hair to cover up while i force her to tie her hair up. I kept acidentally brushing her tits as we walked n her nipples harden even mre.
In the end i had to screw her in the carpark upstairs as i couldnt tk the teasing anymore. Hope no security cam caught us.

bochapsing
04-11-2009, 09:19 PM
Me too. Everytime my wife wears a low cut top or a thin material top, i will mk her ditch her bra b4 we go out. 1 time we were at imm shopping n she wore a white tshirt n shorts. V casual. it was a weekday nite but still quite crowded. She wore a bra when we gt there but a v notti tot came to my mind tat gt us v horny the whole day. I instructed her to tease me n remove her bra in the toilet. When she was out, i could see her tits poking on her tshirt. Super obvious. We walked ard imm like this n she gt shy n kip using her hair to cover up while i force her to tie her hair up. I kept acidentally brushing her tits as we walked n her nipples harden even mre..

bro, can inform us when r u going shopping with ur wifey again??!!
haha...
i always wanted to get my wife to go out braless, but never succeed... maybe ur wife can inspire her to follow suit...

makka111
04-11-2009, 11:30 PM
bro, can inform us when r u going shopping with ur wifey again??!!
haha...
i always wanted to get my wife to go out braless, but never succeed... maybe ur wife can inspire her to follow suit...

Bro,

Just my suggestion: try getting your missus to ditch her panties first. I think it is less obvious (even if she wears pants or shorts) than nipples poking against blouse. Once she is comfortable with that, time to move up to the next level and go bra-less.

Either way, it will make your day:p

madbrook123
04-01-2012, 11:02 PM
Anymore updates ?