PDA

View Full Version : Young Brown Suagr FL Diana

elvix
29-04-2008, 04:14 PM
Called the chatline & hooked up with this malay girl. Went for a car bj... but service - wise very so so only..

Race: Malay
Name : Diana
H : ~ 161 cm
W : ~ 42
Body: 6/10 - little tummy, very very slim legs
Boobs: Not for boobs lovers, very small
Face: 6/10 - abit bucktooth like YANA in the other threads
Frenching / kissing : nope
BBBJ: 5/10 - so so, needs improvement . no cim
FJ: ? - nv tired
Attitude: 6/10 - She is quite chatty, nice personality, soft spoken, shy at times too. Wore shades when i picked her up.
Fingering - nope
RTF: Probably not
Damage - $50 bbbj

She qouted me 80 for 2 hours unlimited which i rejected due to time constraint. I went for bbbj, plus point.

FR :

Was bored during work , so called the chatline to see can find any gems or not. Managed to chat with Diana for awhile.. found out she's FL so i asked for her stats & price. $80 / 120 / unlimited seems very attractive.. but i couldnt afford the time. So i neg for bbbj at $50 but she doesnt do cim. Ask for address but hesitated initially as she lived very very near to another FL - ( Shila ) so i thought it was her... but when i picked her up.. it wasnt.. *phew*

As she came down, called me to look for my car. On the phone, she sounded cute & cheerful. 1st impression, Wearing a long sleeve tee and jeans, i was thinking " siao liao.. sure cannot touch wan.. wear until machiam wrapping dumpling like that" Picked her up & proceeded to the nearest carpark.. The whole journey, she was rather quiet & typing sms. WHen i reached the highest level of the carpark, found a lot & parked . She started asking " eh, here? safe or not? no ppl? hmmm sure or not ?" Then i told her " eh.. u sound so nervous.. 1st time doing it izzit? this time sure no ppl come up wan lar.. let go to the back " She just keep quiet & sit still... Another point to mention, she keeps looking out towards the window..not letting me see her face"

I laid my hands on her nice slim legs..." eh.. what we waiting for ?" She repeated " eh.. really nobody ? hmm here? i usually go the other carpark " I was abit iimpatient & replied " carpark means carpark lar where gt this carpark noppl that carpark gt ppl... u not comfortable to do isit?" She reluctantly & shyly goes to the back of the car & avoid letting me see her face

At the back , i started to feel suspicious ( dont tell me another trans / crossdress in disguise like "qiqi" from cck ). However, i touched her neck... no adams apple, hair feels real, voice quite sweet , touched bottom. no bulge although with the jeans on the outside, boobs smalll but seems normal.

So i didnt reallly bother abt her, unzipped & pushed her head to lil bro :) she started bbbj-ing.. not much suction but it was slow & sensual. i tried to change position, she got up & turn her head away say dun wan to change position. I asked why? she say " i dun like ppl to see my face.. like i cannot make it like that " so lan lan.. sit down let her bj. tried to unzip her jeans.. cannot, undress her - cannot say shy , only can touch from inside. Sian 1/2 but still push her head & started pumping her mouth till i about to come... she covered lil bro with tissue & cleaned me up.. drove her to the nearest hub :) & paid her.

Will be sharing the contacts to bros with 25 points & above... thanks ! :) hope you ppl like my fr.. although abit broken english :X

johnktan
29-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Hi Bro,

I am new here so don't have 25 points. But can u still send me her contact no to [email protected] becos i really want to try her, ok bro?

thanks,
john

elvix
30-04-2008, 01:09 AM
Contacts given out to

Luckytime
mac75sg
primitivewag

please post fr once tried.. thank you !
:)

emorufio
30-04-2008, 01:56 AM
hey bro can pass her ct to me wana try

psp1000
30-04-2008, 08:25 AM
Hi bro, iam rather new here, but wanna share with all the big bros here with the Malay FL that i encounter in Chatline.

Had met this Malay FL , age 19, ok look.

Race : Malay
BBBJ: 8/10 (without cap)
FJ: 8/10
Tits: I estimate at small but quite firm.
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 48kg
Look: Ok , normal look
Service allowed: Sex (with cap), BBBJ, fingering,
Service not allow: NO anal, No CIM,No COF, RAW (never try)
Damage : $70 (Rm, 2 hrs/ unlimited shoot)
Available from mon to fri only.

Any bro want the contact PM me and up me please.....

vincentay69
30-04-2008, 08:48 AM
hi morning bro can i have this malay fl numbers i like to try her services thanks

elvix
30-04-2008, 11:49 AM
hey bro, i believed we tried the same girl :) together.. hmmm does her number ends with 001 ? coz i just started a thread abt her if its the same.
But she qouted me $80 / 2hrs / unlimited though

elvix
30-04-2008, 11:56 AM
Contacts given to

Volker
pgbloke
Eragon
wacko
bengsg

pls post fr after trying.. thanks ! :)

paper88798
30-04-2008, 05:40 PM
Soory bro..Can i have her no.Want to try it.Too good to try it.Thanks..

psp1000
30-04-2008, 09:46 PM
ya bro, think we try the same girl...she charge me $50 but I pay for rm $20 so end up total damage $70..

tryherout
30-04-2008, 09:50 PM
Bro, PM you......thanks

flong928
30-04-2008, 09:58 PM
$50 but I pay for rm $20 so end up total damage $70..

Wa 19yrs old all in $70? 'mai too' liao i want i want tomolo then up u today no power liao:D

ekemono
30-04-2008, 10:06 PM
good deal. care to share contact? PM u

Eragon
30-04-2008, 10:11 PM
So how come got price diffrence ? :eek::confused: Which price to follow? And who is the actual threadstarter ? Is she reliable ?

psp1000
30-04-2008, 10:25 PM
Hi all big bros here, sorry to reply late, i had pm few big bros here her contacts.....Going to log out soon, gf coming so cant reply anymore pm for tonite already.

....the reply also only can reply 2 at a time only, then had to wait for 120sec then can send another so take abit long to reply those bros who pm me...

wavesg
30-04-2008, 11:38 PM
Hi Bro...can email me at [email protected]

philiphth
01-05-2008, 12:06 AM
good deal. care to share contact? PM u:)

TipTops
01-05-2008, 12:35 AM
this minah sounds like a very budget bonk! haha..

might give her a go tml since its labour day!

emorufio
01-05-2008, 02:53 AM
hey bro dun forget share with me ok =/

hornyman121
01-05-2008, 03:55 AM
Hi bro, iam rather new here, but wanna share with all the big bros here with the Malay FL that i encounter in Chatline.

hi pro let me know her contact pls

bigboy30boy
01-05-2008, 04:02 AM
bro can pm me the details thanks

helmut81
01-05-2008, 09:31 AM
hi bro, can i have her number? i would like to try her

lbee
01-05-2008, 11:30 AM
hi,bro can pm me the cantrat pls.thk:)

nehlover
01-05-2008, 01:12 PM
So much cheaper and better than what i have introduce to bros here..Can share share the contact,Tonight going..u know!? :D:D:D

dinkothestinko
01-05-2008, 03:09 PM
hi bro, can PM me the contact pls?
[email protected],
thanks

hornyman121
01-05-2008, 04:07 PM

hi pm my the contact pls

psp1000
01-05-2008, 05:10 PM
To all the bros here who got her contact, pls be paitient for her reply. Sometime U sms her she wun reply de...sometime she take long to reply cos inconvience.

Anyway, have give out to lots of bros here le, but till now only one bro up me leh haix.......waiting for any kind bros to up me more leh...

There another good Malay FL i got, Lynn from BP. can get $50 for 2 hrs unlimited too....will post soon ....

bahtigol
01-05-2008, 06:47 PM
Hi BRO,
newbie here. My first reply.

Thanks in advance. Will love to have her contact!

nehlover
01-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Thanks bro psp1000 for the contact..
call her jus now did not answer..so no bian have to wait

psp1000
01-05-2008, 07:19 PM
To all big bros here who got her contacts....Please do not call her, cos she wun and seldom ans phone call wan, sms her and she will reply to you. Last time I call she also wun ans wan...

Good luck and Enjoy !!

:p:p:p:p

flipper2008
01-05-2008, 07:23 PM
HI, can I have her number? Thanks.

flong928
01-05-2008, 07:31 PM
Please do not call her, cos she wun and seldom ans phone call wan, sms her and she will reply to you.

Haizzz now then you say, i call last nite and also call today till now no answer and no call back:( will try smsing then. need to wait afew hrs more then can up you.:)

blackpower
01-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Have sent you a PM bro. :)

bigboy30boy
02-05-2008, 03:10 AM
bro can pm me the contact thanks

noob82
02-05-2008, 04:00 AM
Is it inclusive of hotel or is it my own?

Ur offer sounds interesting. Interested in trying out. Do PM me her no if u chance upon this post. WIll up u once tried

s71654
02-05-2008, 12:54 PM
hi everyone..... do i qualify for the contact exchange???

mewaiting4utoo
02-05-2008, 01:39 PM
hi bro, can pm me her contact. thanks.

Gal2swap
02-05-2008, 04:52 PM
thanks to bro elvix for Diana contact and here the fr as promised.

potential squirter in the making with a very tight pussy

actually wanted to try diana ytd but due to her gastric pain,change to today appt.was a happy man too cos got to try the other minah natasha.

a little background on her.diana is a low self esteemed gal maybe due to her protruding teeth.she darent look u in the face partly i think cos of this.she is in no way not pretty but think she just dun have the confidence regarding her looks.for me i find her presentable even with her protruding teeth.she is also very skinny with an A cup small nipples.

when she came into the room,she was kinda bz with her hp smsing and calling.it fine with me and i told her to take her time to settle her smses 1st.she sat on the bed with her back facing me so i just rabba rabba her from behind while she was smsing,hee.

after awhile,can feel her nipples hardening from my rubbing and she excused herself to go wash up.as i have ardy taken my bath,let her bath herself while i relax watching tv.took her abt 10mins in there and she came out wrap in a towel.she was still smsing so told her still not finish huh?she den stop her sms and sat with her back facing me.knowing she feel uncomfortable facing me,i attack her from the back,licking her back and fondling her boobs from behind.slowly my hand roam down south to find her clean shaven pussy and start to play with her clit while still licking her neck from behind.

her pussy was ultra wet in no time my radar immediately pick up the alert.reposition her on missionary and den attack her boobs with my tongue while my finger went probing into her lovehole.had quite a hard time to insert in as she say she doesnt like to be fingered and painful for her.feeling it was so wet,i gently push 1 finger in and she kinda let out a Mmmmm sound and she was okie with it.gently i continue my fingering and can start to see her head swaying like she was enjoying it greatly but she still suppress her enjoyment.meanwhile i can feel her lovehole suddenly filled with lots of love juices as if the hole is full of water and about ready to squirt kinda feeling and this the part that i was disappointed cos she ask me to stop fingering her at that point.if only could have gone on for a few more minutes,think she would have squirted but no point in forcing her so stop there and then.maybe some other bros can have better luck or when i do rtf and she feel more confident then got chance,hee.

so bopian got her to bbbj me and nothing spectacular abt it.she did it with her back facing me and surprisingly,dun feel any of her teeth grinding on my dick.bbbj was smooth.after a short while,me also feeling tired due to last nite romp with natasha,cap and proceeded to do her missionary.due to her tightness,quite tough to penetrate.maybe it cos she is very thin herself hence her pussy super tight.went in did a few pumps and the tightness driving me crazy so cant tong den just release out.

went to wash up myself while she went back to her smsing.paid her and den she departed.found out from her that she only can do btw 2pm-5pm cos her mum dun allow her out at nite.

those interested in her services or contact please pm TS and not me.bro elvix,will up u when power recharged.next up,jing jing from bro jazzcraz

elvix
02-05-2008, 07:12 PM
thanks to bro elvix for Diana contact and here the fr as promised.

potential squirter in the making with a very tight pussy

actually wanted to try diana ytd but due to her gastric pain,change to today appt.was a happy man too cos got to try the other minah natasha.

a little background on her.diana is a low self esteemed gal maybe due to her protruding teeth.she darent look u in the face partly i think cos of this.she is in no way not pretty but think she just dun have the confidence regarding her looks.for me i find her presentable even with her protruding teeth.she is also very skinny with an A cup small nipples.

when she came into the room,she was kinda bz with her hp smsing and calling.it fine with me and i told her to take her time to settle her smses 1st.she sat on the bed with her back facing me so i just rabba rabba her from behind while she was smsing,hee.

after awhile,can feel her nipples hardening from my rubbing and she excused herself to go wash up.as i have ardy taken my bath,let her bath herself while i relax watching tv.took her abt 10mins in there and she came out wrap in a towel.she was still smsing so told her still not finish huh?she den stop her sms and sat with her back facing me.knowing she feel uncomfortable facing me,i attack her from the back,licking her back and fondling her boobs from behind.slowly my hand roam down south to find her clean shaven pussy and start to play with her clit while still licking her neck from behind.

her pussy was ultra wet in no time my radar immediately pick up the alert.reposition her on missionary and den attack her boobs with my tongue while my finger went probing into her lovehole.had quite a hard time to insert in as she say she doesnt like to be fingered and painful for her.feeling it was so wet,i gently push 1 finger in and she kinda let out a Mmmmm sound and she was okie with it.gently i continue my fingering and can start to see her head swaying like she was enjoying it greatly but she still suppress her enjoyment.meanwhile i can feel her lovehole suddenly filled with lots of love juices as if the hole is full of water and about ready to squirt kinda feeling and this the part that i was disappointed cos she ask me to stop fingering her at that point.if only could have gone on for a few more minutes,think she would have squirted but no point in forcing her so stop there and then.maybe some other bros can have better luck or when i do rtf and she feel more confident then got chance,hee.

so bopian got her to bbbj me and nothing spectacular abt it.she did it with her back facing me and surprisingly,dun feel any of her teeth grinding on my dick.bbbj was smooth.after a short while,me also feeling tired due to last nite romp with natasha,cap and proceeded to do her missionary.due to her tightness,quite tough to penetrate.maybe it cos she is very thin herself hence her pussy super tight.went in did a few pumps and the tightness driving me crazy so cant tong den just release out.

went to wash up myself while she went back to her smsing.paid her and den she departed.found out from her that she only can do btw 2pm-5pm cos her mum dun allow her out at nite.

those interested in her services or contact please pm TS and not me.bro elvix,will up u when power recharged.next up,jing jing from bro jazzcraz

wah... nice fr bro.. looks like i should have taken up the fj offer by her.. instead of car bj :)

but u're right about her low self esteem... doesnt like ppl to look at her.. did u managed to face her when u did missionary on her? :)

hope u njoyed her! :)

elvix
02-05-2008, 07:17 PM
Given contacts to another 3 bros here... hope to see more frs.. thanks

biatch6969
elmotan
sgblackdevil

psp1000
02-05-2008, 08:06 PM
Hi All bros, sorry I had give out quite a nums of bros here, be patient, as my PM is flooded. and also do not want to scare off tis good FL...so had to wait for those big bros who got her contact FR. Else one time give too many bros her nums , end up she off HP then no good, else up we all lost one good FL..hahaa...

Happy Bonking to those bros who got her contacts. ..... Remenber, be paitent bros, sometime she take long time to reply sms wan....

psp1000
02-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Bro wanna check, is her nums end with 001? dunno it the same diana I post or not...

Amol
03-05-2008, 01:17 AM
Bro, could you share me the number?

thanks

nehlover
03-05-2008, 03:33 PM
Bro psp

sms her and she quote me 80/2/2 instead of 50/2/2.
Me looking for budget bonk so cancel the appt lor.. :D

gafs69
03-05-2008, 03:36 PM
hi bro,

kindly pm me her contact.
thank you

LoveTits69
03-05-2008, 04:06 PM
bro can share the contact? thanks! wanna try out minah!

dangerously2007
03-05-2008, 05:53 PM
hi bro, care to pm me her contacts too?

psp1000
03-05-2008, 06:55 PM
nehlover : Bro, izzit? She code u so high huh? Did u try bagain with her? ask for 70 (50 + 20 rm) ? that time she charge me that price leh..maybe too many bros had sms her that why she think biz is good that why up the price...

Try bagain with her, she can bagain wan...and pls those big big bros who got her contacts, bagain the price also leh, else next time buget bonk became not burget le haix..

Anyway Enjoy bonking bros....

bxcow20
03-05-2008, 07:22 PM
Yo bro, care to share this gem?

PM me the contact please.

Many thanks dude!

spank_t_monkey
03-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Yo me very newbie here...He,he care 2 share no if dun mind...:) will up u once got the no..thnks

ANGLEECHINE
03-05-2008, 10:49 PM
Good evening sir :)

Can I Have her coact no Pls

kev75
03-05-2008, 10:56 PM
Bro, could i have her number.

Bry_n
04-05-2008, 12:10 AM
hi, i'm intrested too.mind giving me the contact?

man_sg2000
04-05-2008, 01:02 AM
Hi Bro psp1000,

would love to try her, appreciate if u can pass contact over...

Do I need to put up FR? Sure I can do, if u prefer...

Advance thanks to u 1st. My email [email protected]

leecs
04-05-2008, 03:16 AM
Hi! can PM me the number? Thanks

TheFalcon
04-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Bro, kindly PM me the contact, thks

seiko_guy
04-05-2008, 01:04 PM
bro, PM contact pls.. thank you very much! :)

hpman
04-05-2008, 01:18 PM
yo bro,

i am waiting for the contact. :p:p:p

tezuka99
04-05-2008, 04:12 PM
Yoz bro can i have her contact number pls. I also drop u a pm. Thanks

nehlover
04-05-2008, 10:43 PM
SMS Diana jus now and she quote 80/2/2 w/room.Since it juz 10 dollar more and she so young..i did not bargain with her.

Thanks bro psp for the contact will up in few days time.. :)

RamboCat
05-05-2008, 02:25 AM
Just tried Diana .... She is butt ugly.....Teeth protruding like Dracula ....She is so conscious of her looks that ask me to off lights ....And always face away from the customer....Never let you see the face at all....Ask me go bathe alone .....Then she bathe and lie down face down and ask for doggie....Also the room so dark until I cannot even see anything ....how to stand.....Also unlike as promised in sms , there was no 2nd shot ......BBBJ have but quite short , unenthusiastic strokes....overall a big waste of time ....cannot say waste of money 'cause it's a budget bonk. Charged me $70 + room $20. Went ahead with the session as I had already drink one Red Bull plus 1 can Shark while waiting for her and was all charged up to release . Now thinking I should have saved for a GL bonk instead. Sigh !

allandse
05-05-2008, 02:11 PM
Just tried Diana .... She is butt ugly.....Teeth protruding like Dracula ....She is so conscious of her looks that ask me to off lights ....And always face away from the customer....Never let you see the face at all....Ask me go bathe alone .....Then she bathe and lie down face down and ask for doggie....Also the room so dark until I cannot even see anything ....how to stand.....Also unlike as promised in sms , there was no 2nd shot ......BBBJ have but quite short , unenthusiastic strokes....overall a big waste of time ....cannot say waste of money 'cause it's a budget bonk. Charged me $70 + room $20. Went ahead with the session as I had already drink one Red Bull plus 1 can Shark while waiting for her and was all charged up to release . Now thinking I should have saved for a GL bonk instead. Sigh !

Aiyoh...this is the first FR in this thread and it is not very encouraging leh. I tot this budget bonk for a sugar babe is damn good deal, but now, I am having reservations. Anyway, to give a second chance, lets see if there are more FRs coming along...anyway TS..please check your PM...I am willing to take the litmus test...:)

blacktaj
05-05-2008, 03:10 PM
Just tried Diana .... She is butt ugly.....Teeth protruding like Dracula ............................... Sigh !

Thanks for the FR.
Will up you,
Good luck next cheong.

iaminsg
05-05-2008, 03:35 PM
Please pm her conatct. Thanks

psp1000
05-05-2008, 08:22 PM
So sorry for bros who have an unpleansent bonking session with her...well if she treat us all bros so bad, then maybe we should banned her lor..but anyway it a burget bonk bro...will work hard and look for better next time...

So sorry bros....pai seh....pai seh..

bxcow20
05-05-2008, 08:46 PM
Hi Bro, can pm me the contact? need some last burst of fire.

Many Thanks.

beerBelly
05-05-2008, 09:40 PM
now im having 2nd thoughts too... hmmmm.... thanks psp1000 for the contact still...

Eragon
05-05-2008, 09:54 PM
Had sms her a couple of times but she no reply . :(

Volker
pgbloke
Eragon
wacko
bengsg

Eragon
05-05-2008, 10:04 PM
I am also seriously considering other options.

houren
05-05-2008, 11:16 PM
Yes...too bad...I was hoping for good FRs. Anyway, there will always be another one. So no worries Bro.

hosereel
06-05-2008, 12:32 PM
hai bro cam pm me her no thks

emorufio
06-05-2008, 02:09 PM
bro can pm me her ct no..rly am interested to try... will post fr asap

hendry_foo
06-05-2008, 04:34 PM
HI All Bro, it is time for me to introduce a new FL that I had try today introduce by a friend of mine. Keep asking Bros for nos.. is time for a return favour now. Bros whom previous did pm me contacts ones will be the first to have the contact of this minna budget boonk.

Diana

Malay/ 19yrs

161cm / 42 kg

Shoulder long hair with little colour.

Looks..7.5/10

Boobs... should be A+ to B la ( Not for big boobs lover but pinkish nipple)

Body... Slim body no tatto with clean shaven pussy.

BBBjjj .... 6/10 (new in this line / cim never try)

FJ..... 8/10 ( very very tight and wet pussy and very very horny)

Kissing, Fingering and 69 allow (no smell very very juicy / GF feeling)

She is quite new in this line and she allow me to gave out the nos to share wit bros here as i told her that i try to help her.. Bros who wants the contacts pls pm me and i wil gave to the seniors bros first and u can sms her to arrange and say intro by Hendry.. Sorry to newbies..

She will be aviable daily from 12- 2pm, 2 - 4 pm only on Mondays to Fridays
Intereted bros can sms her at about 11am for appt

Damage '' 100 / 2 / 2 (Exclude room and CD )

Hope bros enjoy and up my points. thanks.

hendry_foo
06-05-2008, 04:40 PM
Yo Bros,
Forgot the most impt message.. Sorry to all Malay and Indians bro.. She will only serve Chinese bros starting tomorrw cos she is afraid that she will meet her friends or those she knowns.. :confused:

boon huat
06-05-2008, 04:49 PM
good deal :)...ur mailbox gonna be full real fast me think

hendry_foo
06-05-2008, 05:03 PM
Nos given First Batch already out hope bros enjoy.

Commedoreme
Wing
Kennytj
BogeyM
Sling

Mr. Lonely
06-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Seems like another good find.Wondering is it the same Dinah from the other thread?Hope can get to try her someday.:)

smellycat
06-05-2008, 10:47 PM
all these threads are for the same Diana? :o

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/84626-malay-bj-teen.html

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/84645-local-malay-fl-contact.html

Fox1978
07-05-2008, 12:11 AM
bro. please kindly pm me her contact. really need to try n release. hee hee:D

hendry_foo
07-05-2008, 10:47 AM
all these threads are for the same Diana? :o

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/84626-malay-bj-teen.html

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/84645-local-malay-fl-contact.html

ya bor. so sorry that i did not check throught befor posting is all new .. but this girl allow me to give out her numbers??? any way i have give out another batch out to bros.. hope they enjoy.

Wukong68
maccalim
Norikassan55
Luckytime
tenggiri
MugenEG9
lawrence78
vertigoman
coolmanks
bigboy123
BQFreak

elvix
07-05-2008, 11:55 AM
HI All Bro, it is time for me to introduce a new FL that I had try today introduce by a friend of mine. Keep asking Bros for nos.. is time for a return favour now. Bros whom previous did pm me contacts ones will be the first to have the contact of this minna budget boonk.

Diana

Malay/ 19yrs

161cm / 42 kg

Shoulder long hair with little colour.

Looks..7.5/10

Boobs... should be A+ to B la ( Not for big boobs lover but pinkish nipple)

Body... Slim body no tatto with clean shaven pussy.

BBBjjj .... 6/10 (new in this line / cim never try)

FJ..... 8/10 ( very very tight and wet pussy and very very horny)

Kissing, Fingering and 69 allow (no smell very very juicy / GF feeling)

She is quite new in this line and she allow me to gave out the nos to share wit bros here as i told her that i try to help her.. Bros who wants the contacts pls pm me and i wil gave to the seniors bros first and u can sms her to arrange and say intro by Hendry.. Sorry to newbies..

She will be aviable daily from 12- 2pm, 2 - 4 pm only on Mondays to Fridays
Intereted bros can sms her at about 11am for appt

Damage '' 100 / 2 / 2 (Exclude room and CD )

Hope bros enjoy and up my points. thanks.

looks like our budget bonk is increasing her price now....

allandse
07-05-2008, 08:11 PM
this is funny isn't it?? 3 brothers introducing the same gal in the same thread...lucky that sbf nowadays is a more tolerant place...if this was a few years ago...u would have been zapped to hell and back....

Prickly Heat
08-05-2008, 08:43 PM
this is funny isn't it?? 3 brothers introducing the same back....

Yes, agreed. I do not think there will be a need for 3 thread for the same person.

hoseiboh88
16-05-2008, 11:42 PM
Thanks bro PSP for Diana's contact!

Tried her today!

Wham.... had a gd time.... my sexual activities w her are as follows :

1) Met, chat , bath and fondled her while she plays with her hp/ smses

2) Teased her small nips till it hardened, praised her got model built =p kekeke

3) She is very shy, dun direct face u and kept the room dark through out.... my hand went to her 3rd base and felt her moist warm pussy hole.

4) Fingered her, no resistance... guessed she is horny! Requested 69... gosh she agreed...... smelled her clean shaved wet pussy..... no smell.... woot.... attacked her hole with my tongue and fingering her clit..... manz.... she sucked my cock.... even harder..... gloping with "pop "pop" sounds... like sucking lollypop!

Had to stoped her awhile cos the urge to shoot is damn strong!!!! & while stopping... she moved her pussy towards my tongue for it to swirl.... inside her horny pussle hole... gosh.... damn gd.. she auto tongue fucked lor!

5) Need to attack her hole liao.. took a condom and to screw her in missionary style... phew.... her hole is tight... probably bcos she's skinny? hahaha..... bring back memories of my 1st fuck... cos nid to locate and push my cock into her small hole.... after stablizing the position den start the power screw!!!! Squeezing my fat cock into her cutey hole!!! :rolleyes:

6) At first she charged me $70/2hrs/1(incl rm) shot but if I add another $10 she wuld spare me for another shot... but I declined or nv even neg... hahaha.... cos ah.... she too shy leh.... when fucked her... she got to cover her face w blanket.... only when she song till buay tahan.... den i took the opportunity to throw away the blanket and hugged her direct when screwing her/ nibbled her ear looped.... kekeke.... and screwed her hard.... only gd thing is her tight tight pussy.... shiok!!! she let go moans that she with held...... finally I song song.... shoot out le! pumped until my cock turn soft.... hahaha.... not a bad fuck!!!

Her stats are as wat other bros mentioned... quite accurate.... as for her contact.... pls get from TS/ PSP.

Thanks for reading :p

Top Gun 2006
17-05-2008, 02:20 AM
Hi Bro, I can wait k, PM me her contact. Wil post FR n up u.

Lionelboi
31-05-2008, 10:56 PM
Dear Bro ,

Can I have the contact ? Thanks for sharing ! Looking forward to book her.

will FR once done!

thxs!

pris3811
01-06-2008, 08:31 AM
Hi bro, can share the contact...mail me pls

Chamsiong
01-06-2008, 10:03 AM
look like it is a gem can share?

hendry_foo
02-06-2008, 08:09 AM

Hi All , Just given nmber to some bros out there ... Hope will getting some steamy FR from Bros.. Cheers

Top Gun 2006
07-06-2008, 03:41 AM
Sori for the late FR, thousand apologise.
A million thkz to Bro Hendry Foo.

Had tried Diana. She had protruding bugs bunny teeth. She is so conscious of her looks tat lights was switched off. She doesnt even look at u. She bathed and lied face down on de bed.
Quite disappointed as to said tat as promised in de sms, no 2nd shot .....no BBBJ or HJ....chat alot....overall a big waste of time....I've to put on de CD by myself....n only 1 fucking position (missionary). Face covered wif towel n my weapon always soften....
Charged me $100 + room $20 cos Oil Price increased....

Overall, better buy 4D or gamble away, I'll feel shiok!!!!!

Chamsiong
07-06-2008, 08:38 AM

Had tried Diana. She had protruding bugs bunny teeth. She is so conscious of her looks tat lights was switched off. She doesnt even look at u. She bathed and lied face down on de bed.
Quite disappointed as to said tat as promised in de sms, no 2nd shot .....no BBBJ or HJ....chat alot....overall a big waste of time....I've to put on de CD by myself....n only 1 fucking position (missionary). Face covered wif towel n my weapon always soften....
Charged me $100 + room $20 cos Oil Price increased....

Overall, better buy 4D or gamble away, I'll feel shiok!!!!!

Is this call cover the face and fire the base?:confused:

khoo
07-06-2008, 09:30 AM

Had tried Diana. She had protruding bugs bunny teeth. She is so conscious of her looks tat lights was switched off. She doesnt even look at u. She bathed

Yes, buy 4D better, there are a lot of better FL here so look forward.

hendry_foo
13-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Hi to all bros,
Sorry that this FL are now giving bros the fuck services.. Think better stop giving out any more contacts till I try her again to see whether she is willing to improve or not ... I will RTF and back .. Hope she is willing to change and gave bro better service... Hee
:mad:

Top Gun 2006
14-06-2008, 02:56 AM
Bro Hendry, sad to say that but do appreciate ur help, try to educate her. Thkz a million.

Hackie
18-06-2008, 09:07 PM
Is this gals still active, would like to have her number.

queen
05-07-2009, 12:28 AM
Bro can share Diana contact to me thank...

suck3r
14-08-2010, 06:35 AM

Bro contact thanks =D

mathan_2010
11-09-2010, 05:25 PM
bro pls do help me by giving her contact no bro i really wanna try malay girl la

DutchNL
12-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Can i get her contact?
tnx I love malays

RoadRomeo24
14-01-2011, 12:01 AM
hey bro can pass her ct to me wana try tks in advance and cheers!