PDA

View Full Version : Shaved girls

AUDIFANSG
30-11-2021, 10:39 AM
How important is it that a girl keeps her VV shaved? Alot of guys prioritize big boobs, butt pretty face etc but when its an amazon down there it can be a turnoff for me. Esp china girls, most of them don bother to shave or believe its taboo to shave ur private parts. I have only remember two girls who are smooth and its because they are naturally hairless down there. But, one man's poison another man's meat. Wat do you guys think?

skihon
30-11-2021, 10:43 AM
To me nicely trim thats good enough

iluvbreast
30-11-2021, 10:46 AM
I am actually not ok with shaving, the stubbles are rough.

It is waxed or au naturel for me

mrnakal
30-11-2021, 12:09 PM
We have the same taste bro. It really turns me off when she is not clean shave down there. I loved it when she shave cause can see clearly her clit, can watch our dick in and out, and can lick her without any restrictions. She can have a perfect figure, but once i see not shave, it turns me off.. unless i'm so damn horny, then just fuck it. ��

Lucifer666
30-11-2021, 01:55 PM
I would like to have a clean shave pussy, as it facilitates a smooth painting job and also is a joy to my eye as I can have a full view of the pussy while fucking.

but365
30-11-2021, 02:54 PM
To me nicely trim thats good enough

Same here, not so messy is good enough

Jjcoolidge
30-11-2021, 04:01 PM
Gals, if you're reading this curious about what guys think about your pussy, power to you for seeking knowledge. I speak for myself here and my preference is fully shaved. Not only does this show you've made the extra effort for your special guy, you're sending the sublimal message that you are confident and want him to indulge in your exquisite taste.

BushTracker
30-11-2021, 04:20 PM
How important is it that a girl keeps her VV shaved? Alot of guys prioritize big boobs, butt pretty face etc but when its an amazon down there it can be a turnoff for me. Esp china girls, most of them don bother to shave or believe its taboo to shave ur private parts. I have only remember two girls who are smooth and its because they are naturally hairless down there. But, one man's poison another man's meat. Wat do you guys think?

Why is it a taboo?

Xgenre
30-11-2021, 04:30 PM
Why is it a taboo?

Some prc girls believe only those girls with stds are cleanly shaven. The white tiger = bad luck idea culturally is a Chinese thing too.

BushTracker
30-11-2021, 04:49 PM
Some prc girls believe only those girls with stds are cleanly shaven. The white tiger = bad luck idea culturally is a Chinese thing too.

Oh.. Thanks for clarification.

AUDIFANSG
30-11-2021, 05:03 PM
BTW let me clarify tat in China those tat I have encountered are naturally hairless down there. I have never encountered a girl tat shaved down there. I think this genetic trait can be placed jus slightly below big boobs in terms of preferrence.

candle2000
30-11-2021, 05:11 PM
I have only remember two girls who are smooth and its because they are naturally hairless down there. But, one man's poison another man's meat. Wat do you guys think?

You lucky man ! It is very hard to meet naturally hairless down under and you had such remarkable affinity not one but two "white tigress"

Someone informed that "white tigress" arm pit is also hairless.
Is it truth ? I do not know as not yet encounter such nature hairless kind.

Werdna70
30-11-2021, 05:41 PM

I got the exact response from my FWB from PRC, on the bad luck thingy.
Though she’s not thick & bushy down under, sometimes it just gets in the the way when painting, imagine breathing thru a filter of human pubic hair.
Personally, I make an effort to shave my below whenever we meet to ensure I get BJ down to the full shaft & nuts.

bewan
30-11-2021, 08:37 PM
Someone informed that "white tigress" arm pit is also hairless.
Is it truth ? I do not know as not yet encounter such nature hairless kind.

Think it is possible. I know a gal who is natural hairless at the armpit, but is full grown at the pussy :D

Zzz59
30-11-2021, 09:23 PM
Shaves. Jungle. Trim. All i also eat🤣

WesternWoods
30-11-2021, 09:39 PM
Shaves. Jungle. Trim. All i also eat🤣

You so hungry ah :D

Xgenre
30-11-2021, 10:02 PM
I got the exact response from my FWB from PRC, on the bad luck thingy.

Many PRC are heavy gamblers. Maybe they are afraid after they shave cleanly they will also lose cleanly.
输到清光 :D

PRC logic can really stun us at times. I just asked a PRC if she wants to join me for durians. Now durian season mah. She says she will only join me for durian when her 大姨妈 (menses) is here. I really thought for a minute before asking her why? She said 大姨妈来时吃榴莲不会这么容易胖 :eek: (she said if she ate durian during her menses, she will not gain as much weight from eating durians).

The only reply I can think of was 那么男人没有大姨妈。该在什么时候吃榴莲才不会那么容易胖? (When should guys eat durians then since we will not have menses?) I didn't bother to remember her answer. Sure no logic one.

blu3fin
01-12-2021, 06:56 AM

But surely they can shave the lips.. but leave some on the mound.
Working girls should not have those inhibitions though.

superstiffy
01-12-2021, 09:46 AM
somewhere there will be a forum that woman discuss isit impt for men to shave... otherwise the little bird hide in the jungle cannot see... and dunno got what other things hide inside...

how come woman must shave but men dun need leh?

dun double standard.. if you are not shaved then u also cannot demand the woman to shave...

also I dun believe that if u take out panty liao and see jungle you ask her to wear back and go home... ultimate aim is to poke inside.. got jungle then bash la.. :D:D

skihon
01-12-2021, 10:06 AM
somewhere there will be a forum that woman discuss isit impt for men to shave... otherwise the little bird hide in the jungle cannot see... and dunno got what other things hide inside...

dun double standard.. if you are not shaved then u also cannot demand the woman to shave...

also I dun believe that if u take out panty liao and see jungle you ask her to wear back and go home... ultimate aim is to poke inside.. got jungle then bash la.. :D:D

Haha i dont think have. The population of girls/ladies in this forum is low. But it is good to know what girls think these days. I too want to know what girls think as i have problem understanding my wife whenever she is not happy she wont say out.

skihon
01-12-2021, 10:08 AM
I believe most ladies and girls who likes to go beaches or love to wear high cut bikinis should have shaved or have trimmed neatly.

georgie1994
01-12-2021, 09:15 PM
shaved girls looks cleaner and easier to fuck

georgie1994
01-12-2021, 09:16 PM
i would usually find mlif in sugarbook and tinder, and most young girls is shaved their pubic hair

georgie1994
01-12-2021, 09:17 PM

traditional concept that left to this current world

georgie1994
01-12-2021, 09:19 PM
Same here, not so messy is good enough

i do always shave it as "T" shape, looks cool

Bangster
01-12-2021, 09:30 PM

You shave which part?

Your asshole, your CB or your moustache?

Xgenre
01-12-2021, 11:33 PM
how come woman must shave but men dun need leh? dun double standard.. if you are not shaved then u also cannot demand the woman to shave...

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=846717

Guys do shave and there is a healthy discussion in this thread. Shave or don't shave may not be the biggest issue for ladies. I feel the biggest problem will be a few days after shaving. The newly grown hair can be very prickly. Painful for the ladies during sex.

Prince Devitt
02-12-2021, 12:19 PM
You shave which part?

Your asshole, your CB or your moustache?

Prince Devitt +51

Bery
02-12-2021, 03:11 PM

Did Elon Musk get the Tesla logo from your shave?😂