PDA

View Full Version : Wife having affair?

IamGood
29-11-2021, 04:06 PM
Discovered a used condom in the toilet bin ytd.
Never asked her. She must be having an affair cos its not mine

Deadoa
29-11-2021, 04:09 PM

Stay strong bro. How long have you been married ?

DJPY
29-11-2021, 04:11 PM
Sorry to hear that. Affair outside is one thing, but bringing someone to own home crossed the line in my opinion.

sky_liner2
29-11-2021, 04:17 PM

Is she that stupid to leave such a trace? Could she be waiting for you to interrogate her and file for divorce?

IamGood
29-11-2021, 04:17 PM
It was wrapped in tissue but somehow it opened up

JacqueMerlin
29-11-2021, 04:29 PM

Prepare for evidence collection. Find an investigator.

IamGood
29-11-2021, 04:40 PM
No la i dont want to lose her. She is pretty, nice shape and good in bed thats why i marry her. She used to live a promiscuous lifestyle and have slept with numerous guys, she is quite open about it.
Think after marriage she not enough to have the same cock in her pussy all the time.
Guess this is the price to pay for choosing outward beauty over homely girls.

ah rat
29-11-2021, 04:40 PM
Ts, install spy cam :)

taz89
29-11-2021, 04:43 PM
No la i dont want to lose her. She is pretty, nice shape and good in bed thats why i marry her. She used to live a promiscuous lifestyle and have slept with numerous guys, she is quite open about it.
Think after marriage she not enough to have the same cock in her pussy all the time.

Sorry to hear about it. But TS if this goes on when the shadow is casted in your heart you will not feel the love anymore. I suggest you talk to her about it.

Retiree
29-11-2021, 04:54 PM
Maybe this will open up a new door for the both of you. If you're into the idea of swinging, who knows, maybe you still can keep her by your side. Just my two cents worth.

YakunBoy
29-11-2021, 05:03 PM
Sounds like an interesting situation here bro.. if you dont mind me analyzing a few things here.
- the fact that you are here on this forum
- can see that you really love your wife and doesnt want to lose her

Heres what I would suggest if I were in your shoe. Assuming if this doesnt affect the marriage, maybe this could lead to an orgy or something.. but at least you are in the know or even involved. She can pick the hot guy she wants, and you can pick the hot girl you like (though it might be not easy to reach this stage).

Please dont flame me as Im just offering a suggestion here.
Unfortunately I dont have a hot wife… but if I really find this out someday.. i really might consider what I suggested for myself.

cavemao
29-11-2021, 05:04 PM
take video and share with us here !

jokes aside, this type, best not to let it drag. also you need to think properly lor, i do have friends who are quite open with each other about fucking other people outside marriage, and they have rules and boundaries. since you love the sex, and you know she used to fuck around before marriage, not the worst idea about setting rules and boundaries if you're looking to have an open marriage. for my friends, their rules are: they must always declare who they are fucking or planning to fuck, if feelings are involved, will divorce, and also boundaries are cannot bring the fb home, because they have kids, prefer not to affect them. and also condom is a must. is it healthy marriage? from my perspective, it actually strengthened their bond because no secrets and in fact, they have both joined swinger parties togther regularly.

maomao34
29-11-2021, 05:31 PM
If u can take it that she fcck around, then keep quiet lah... Pin point camera first to gather evidence in case divorce. After got evidence, fix cctv at home and tell her for safety sake. Knn fxxk outside can but not matrimonial home and on yr bed. no respect...

BushTracker
29-11-2021, 05:33 PM
Do you still love her? From what you wrote, you married her because "she is pretty, nice shape and good in bed". Do you mind if she is all that still, but have other lovers? Think that through carefully before you talk to her. What outcome do you wish to have?

Don't do anything rash when your emotion is still unsettled. Good luck!!

MisterTower
29-11-2021, 05:41 PM
Maybe this will open up a new door for the both of you. If you're into the idea of swinging, who knows, maybe you still can keep her by your side. Just my two cents worth.

Agree with you bro. Could be that she enjoys different cocks.

sexcision
29-11-2021, 05:56 PM
Think on the bright side, at least a condom was used.

Jabba
29-11-2021, 06:12 PM
Can u remember if your wife was all alone at home?

Stanleestanlee
29-11-2021, 06:15 PM
Agree with you bro. Could be that she enjoys different cocks.

seems like it bro. maybe u can try to eat out too?

Stanleestanlee
29-11-2021, 06:15 PM
Think on the bright side, at least a condom was used.

fully agreed with u on this.

IamGood
29-11-2021, 06:32 PM
She is the only one who allows me to insert on all 3 holes

Xgenre
29-11-2021, 06:48 PM

You already mentioned she is pretty. Calm down and do a simple cost benefit analysis. The benefit of staying married is you can continue to have great sex with a gorgeous woman. The bad thing is you are not her only man. Long term wise, there is greater risk in getting STDs. If you are planning for kids, you have to do a dna test in future to ensure your kid is really yours.

Up to you to decide your next move. I know of a guy who has diabetes in his mid-40s and is unable to perform in bed. His wife has needs which are met outside discreetly. In front of each other, friends and family, they are a really loving couple. The lady won't leave the husband for her flings too because the husband is rich and caring.

sexcision
29-11-2021, 07:03 PM

This is the trade off I guess, my wife is faithful so far. But have access to only 2, one of which is once in a blue moon.

But of coz it's disappointing to know that you are not exclusive.

aki9
29-11-2021, 07:25 PM
..have a chat with her about starting a swinger's group,.. then all sides happy.
but are you emotionally strong enough to handle ?
Do you have any children ?

Are there any Hedonistic Groups here ?

Piledriver
29-11-2021, 10:05 PM

There you go. So you married for sex. There's no love, only lust.

A leopard will never change its spots. If she enjoys fucking around with other men before marriage, then you are sure as hell she's going to continue doing it even if she's married to you.

Unfortunately, this is something that you have to live with. But how about yourself? Have you been cheating behind her back as well?

WinterMelonTree
29-11-2021, 11:15 PM
Wait wait wait, maybe she used with a dildo because easier to clean up afterwards?

Better to put spy cam or get better and more substantiating evidence before showing hands.

Lucifer666
29-11-2021, 11:59 PM

KNN…. You know that your wife is fucking around and you are wearing a green hat. Yet to don’t want to divorce her than you just suck thumb and continue to wear your green hat lah.

sgtallguy
30-11-2021, 01:54 AM
cause is simple coz u cant satisfy her, so she is not full and hungry so need to go hunting.

u try pump your wife for hours and let her cum so many times till no water, see she got energy to open legs again or not.

IamGood
30-11-2021, 03:13 AM
Wait wait wait, maybe she used with a dildo because easier to clean up afterwards?

Better to put spy cam or get better and more substantiating evidence before showing hands.
There is whole lot of cum inside

Angmolover
30-11-2021, 03:32 AM

What the fuck has that got to do with this forum? This forum is called Adult Discussions about Sex. Not called Adult discussion about divorce or Adult discussion about infidelity. You are better off going to a forum that offers legal advice on divorce or on marriage counseling. Unless you want to share her contact so that the bros here can fcuk her too, then you are in the WRONG forum.

bignehneh
30-11-2021, 06:09 AM
What the fuck has that got to do with this forum? This forum is called Adult Discussions about Sex. Not called Adult discussion about divorce or Adult discussion about infidelity. You are better off going to a forum that offers legal advice on divorce or on marriage counseling. Unless you want to share her contact so that the bros here can fcuk her too, then you are in the WRONG forum.

There is a divorce group In the “matters of the heart” section. I think they can help you. Either as a form of support or just volunteer having sex with your wife

Who doesn’t like hot wife? A lot of bros there will volunteer to help you tamed her. A nice movie who doesn’t love to fuck other wives (http://fumacrom.com/35XIY)

Bangster
30-11-2021, 07:15 PM
There is whole lot of cum inside

Do you want someone to talk......
.....to your wife?

:p

seriously lah - dont think you should be that affected by it lah. She's open about it. Just confront her nicely and ask who was it....
I thought it was pretty kinky!!!
accept it, love her so let her be free, she'll be yours forever
heck, she might even let you have your fun elsewhere (which I believe you already did)

gotyourtip
30-11-2021, 08:14 PM
Do you want someone to talk......
.....to your wife?

:p

seriously lah - dont think you should be that affected by it lah. She's open about it. Just confront her nicely and ask who was it....
I thought it was pretty kinky!!!
accept it, love her so let her be free, she'll be yours forever
heck, she might even let you have your fun elsewhere (which I believe you already did)

Agree bro, just be open with her, then no need to be discreet and doing things behind each other :D

boyboy1001
30-11-2021, 08:37 PM
Nobody mention to check handphone?

Even if she admit , it could be half truths and full of lies

Its better to get a bigger picture first with the handphone

Xgenre
30-11-2021, 10:11 PM
Its better to get a bigger picture first with the handphone

Now TS can still pretend not to know. Check already then divorce how? TS may be alone for life. Women's charter is also biased against men. At least he has a hot wife to bed occasionally now. Let him weigh and think through his options first.

TS, if you ever give her a license to roam outside, please share the classic advice we learnt from NS. She won't know as she didn't serve NS.

1. Do anything you want but don't get caught.
2. If you want to eat outside, remember to wipe your mouth before coming home.
3. If you want to drink milk, there isn't a need to bring the cow home. :p

piichai
30-11-2021, 10:39 PM

Do you have a maid?
Sometimes its the maid.

Otherwise, she is quite careless.

Neoguri
01-12-2021, 06:45 AM
Do you have a maid?
Sometimes its the maid.

Otherwise, she is quite careless.

Agree, didn't think about the maid...

BTW, I had found an empty morning after pill before, in the master bedroom drawer.
Questioned my wife and she gave a lame excuse.
Anyway, I am not too bothered by it. - Not as if I am a saint... :)

IamGood
01-12-2021, 07:06 AM
Not sure if its her ig friends as she is forever sharing phtos in akimpy outfits and set to public

truthsayer
01-12-2021, 09:33 AM
Fuck other guys openly nvm can close one eye, but bring back home to fuck and never even bother to cover tracks? She don't even respect you anymore.

Now it's not about openly letting each other fuck other people. Now is she don't even give a fuck about you anymore.

norknork
01-12-2021, 11:43 AM
As other bros have said, bringing guys home is really the last straw. But best to ask first. Ultimately, you can say you married your wife coz she is good in bed, etc. But know that both of you will grow old and when sex is out of question, then what? It is hurting you for sure, if not why are you posting this? The hurt will get stronger as the days go by. It will then subside but you will have a lot of unanswered questions and even if she insists she told you the truth about everything, you will still believe not everything is the truth. There will be self doubt about everything, from whether she really loves you, is she with them coz your dick is small, etc.

I kena green hat twice a few years ago and till now, it hurts and my self esteem can suddenly dip damn low at times. But time heals but you will never forget.

IamGood
01-12-2021, 01:46 PM
Ytd when having sex with her, kept thinking of another guy fucking her on my bed
Made me quiet excited but after i cum feel quilty abt it

ShuttleMaxim
01-12-2021, 01:50 PM
Ytd when having sex with her, kept thinking of another guy fucking her on my bed

Why do you feel guilty when you are her hubby?

SimplyLoveThong
01-12-2021, 04:31 PM

Actually, when fking her, you can do dirty talk and her if she ever fantasise fking another man on the same bed. Use it as a test!

IamGood
01-12-2021, 06:29 PM

Cos i fantasise someone pumping her at that moment

beastimus
01-12-2021, 06:52 PM

Sexuality can be a mystery sometimes.

Bangster
01-12-2021, 07:15 PM

You the man

Let me give you a suggestion -

Ask her to say the name of another guy while you're at it
Not yours
and tell her gently that you actually wouldn't mind although you have never mentioned it....

she might just grip you harder...
trust me

georgie1994
01-12-2021, 08:53 PM
my girl also dancing sexy dance in sugarbook.live, and i accidentally saw it and i do not expose her because i love her too much

georgie1994
01-12-2021, 08:54 PM
understand your feel. you will feel so shock at the first time

georgie1994
01-12-2021, 08:55 PM
There you go. So you married for sex. There's no love, only lust.

A leopard will never change its spots. If she enjoys fucking around with other men before marriage, then you are sure as hell she's going to continue doing it even if she's married to you.

Unfortunately, this is something that you have to live with. But how about yourself? Have you been cheating behind her back as well?

is like not good but if spoken to her, scared the relationship cannot last long

georgie1994
01-12-2021, 08:56 PM

he needs imagine like this then can get excited easily

Bangster
01-12-2021, 09:32 PM
my girl also dancing sexy dance in sugarbook.live, and i accidentally saw it and i do not expose her because i love her too much

You expose her, you also expose yourself lah you thick moustacho smelly Bangala!!

Go shave your asshole to a T lah!

Greenfrog
02-12-2021, 12:43 AM
Fuck other guys openly nvm can close one eye, but bring back home to fuck and never even bother to cover tracks? She don't even respect you anymore.

Now it's not about openly letting each other fuck other people. Now is she don't even give a fuck about you anymore.

fuck other guys is okay???

what the hell is that??:confused:

JacqueMerlin
02-12-2021, 11:57 AM

Because in Singapore, she CAN.
Try divorcing her unscathed? Debatable outcome.

Nickwoo03
02-12-2021, 01:07 PM
Or maybe she is purposefully trying to get your attention and to stir up a response? And purposefully leaving “evidence” behind…

Perhaps it’s a cry for help or attention? Agree with the bros , chat with her and see what the real deal is.. but maybe install a secret camera before u do, just in case…

Koei
02-12-2021, 02:13 PM

This is your personal choice, whether to be willing to share her or you just want her for yourself. When I saw your thread title, I thought it meant you suspect your wife is having an affair with another man. After reading your replies, I think it is more of you found out your wife is sleeping around. For me, this is two different scenario. The first one there is a good chance she may divorce you in time to come. The 2nd one might refer to the state of your 'marriage'.

opqwopqw
02-12-2021, 04:05 PM
Not sure your action but if it is my wife, i will not tolerate this. But if other ppl's wife, then the answer is diff. I am single btw and had did it with other ppl wife before

GanBuayPaiSeh
02-12-2021, 05:12 PM

Please wake up, stop dreaming!

F-boy
02-12-2021, 05:32 PM
Hosay Liao can try MMF

IamGood
02-12-2021, 07:07 PM
Not sure your action but if it is my wife, i will not tolerate this. But if other ppl's wife, then the answer is diff. I am single btw and had did it with other ppl wife before

So its u!!!

IamGood
02-12-2021, 07:07 PM
Hosay Liao can try MMF

She tried mmf before we know each other

stoicism
03-12-2021, 06:35 AM
Can see a lot of double standards here.. "I can cheat my wife cannot"

I think TS is actually the most rational one here.

truthsayer
04-12-2021, 01:08 PM
fuck other guys is okay???

what the hell is that??:confused:

not saying its okay, but if she fuck other guys behind your back you also wont know.
And even if you found out, the most u can only divorce her and if u got kids u have to need fight for them in courts for the custody(and woman always win custody) and split your assets with her.

So if u found out ur wife fucking behind ur back, are you going to divorce her or u just close one eye and hope she only did it 1 or 2 time and go back become a loving wife and mother to your children. Because of woman's charter being so unfair to Singaporean husbands.

guzik
04-12-2021, 01:26 PM
I think its better for you to talk to yr wife lah and just open discuss with her since you both are husband and wife. The aim is to know where the direction is heading to. If she admit that shes been fucking around than tell her how you feel about it. It hurts of course and everything seems unfair.
But if she still loves you and wants to stay in marriage then its up to you to decide, if you are ok with it then let her to fuck other guy but you as the husband have the right that she need to let you know who the guy is incase she gets pregnant.
But at same time ask her how she feel having with other guy when you are nt around on bed. So its up to you to decide if you can showed her yr curiosity and wanted to experience it as well, who knows if you can feel sorry to you to make it fair,she may have known other womens or her friends to join together with you on bed, imagine if you had two pussies infront of you to experience with and yr wife is watching. So its a win win situation loh.
But if shes a bitch and wants to show that its not ok for husband to fuck other woman and threaten for divorce blah blah blah, so you need to remain cool.
Perhaps suggests with her nicely that you are ok if she want to bring other guy to fuck with as you wanted to see how it works on bed which you are lacking of. If that does happen so again its up to you to decide,either to enjoy watching yr wife to be fuck with other guy orrrr you just have to go to kitchen and open drawer for parang/knife, it will be a nice artistic view when two bodies lying on bed naked with pool of red blood orrrrr standby take photo for evidence in divorce while they fuck orrrr photos for police to capture when they died.....oklah oklah lol,relax ah,,its just wild imagination thought only.

beneco
04-12-2021, 06:21 PM
is like not good but if spoken to her, scared the relationship cannot last long

Why you and SammyLee88 same style of writing?

sexcision
04-12-2021, 06:51 PM
Why you and SammyLee88 same style of writing?

Same style of posting too. They will reply to the last 4 to 5 questions in a thread like it's their responsbility to respond to them 😂. Of coz adding a certain sweet website in at least 1 of the comments

warbird
04-12-2021, 10:04 PM

Bro,

I want to be brutally honest.

Leave her asap even if she is the most beautiful, the sexiest, and the most intelligent woman in the world. Why? She is not trustworthy. The real dangers are HIV and STDs.

You chose the wrong woman.

Do you know the Rule of Five?

https://www.rooshv.com/contraception-prevents-love

"Before you think I’ve turned into some kind of sex puritan, it’s important to understand that we are all born with a set amount of bonding glue. This glue is required to connect with a member of the opposite sex for love that is practical or romantic for the goal of creating a family. Each episode of casual sex, which contraceptives enable (along with other medical advances like antibiotics that treat sexually transmitted diseases), permanently reduces the amount of bonding glue you possess.

The best way to explain how bonding glue works is to use the old analogy of adhesive tape on a box. When you want to ship a package, you seal it with tape. The recipient can open the package by peeling off the tape, which will retain some stickiness, perhaps enough to ship a new package, but far less than when it was fresh off the roll. If you keep applying and removing tape from a box, it will soon not stick at all. Each time you have casual sex, you’re applying tape to a box and then removing it.

Women lose far more bonding glue than men with each sexual encounter. I believe that most women will only retain enough adhesive to sleep with between one to five men in their lives before irreparably damaging their ability to love any man. This is why contraceptives are disproportionately targeted to them—if you can get women to have casual sex with only a handful of men, your depopulation agenda will be a guaranteed success.

Men, on the other hand, barely lose any bonding glue with a casual sex encounter. Consider that the deepest I was ever in love was three years ago, well after I achieved a surplus notch count. Before that relationship, I was self-aware enough to slow down fornication when I felt it was beginning to damage me, with sufficient bonding glue remaining. I’ve also met many men with notch counts higher than mine who can still bond with women in a reasonably healthy way (as much as modernity allows), but a woman with the same notch count is likely to develop a severe mental illness. Any child she makes will be accidental and raised in a broken home.

I’m not attempting to portray sleeping around as more justified for men than women, because there is nothing noble about pursuing non-reproductive sex, and a man who finds himself doing so is certainly the product of a declining society, but women are far more affected by casual sex than men. This is why the past is full of societies that valued the virginal status of women. Men instinctively knew, even thousands of years ago, that the best chance of creating a successful family is when the woman had all of her bonding glue intact."

I couldn't agree with Roosh more. After carefully reflecting on all my relationships since I was a young man, I have to admit that he is RIGHT!!

I sincerely believe that a woman who has had more than 5 sexual partners is unable to truly love any man again. Sorry, excepting her sons.

Also google Corey Wayne's High Body Count Women.

Cheers and good luck!

Bro WB

Hunkydunky
04-12-2021, 11:33 PM
Pretty wife but enjoyed by other men. You're unlucky.

warbird
05-12-2021, 11:39 AM
Good morning,

A bro gave me 8 or 9 points this morning, thank you! I'm unable to reciprocate as he didn't leave his nick.

"Wife having affair? 05-12-2021 08:06 AM Thumbs up! Ur advices is good."

Pls PM me.

Also, feel free to ask for any advice.

I look at a relationship from ALL angles. Girls/women are also welcome to share their side of the story and ask for my advice.

Cheers!

Bro WB

IamGood
05-12-2021, 03:08 PM
Sighz think she also experiencing sex elsewhere as we used to have long foreplay before sex. But recently she only blows me for 15mins before lying down for me to f
Moaning also not so loud as last time.
Tat day tot her nipples are redder than usual but she say weather hot
Look exactly like when i sucked too hard, red for two days

Xgenre
05-12-2021, 03:59 PM
But recently she only blows me for 15mins before lying down for me to f

Seriously?? 15 minutes and you are complaining? You know how many guys here don't even get 5 minutes of BJ from our partners? Some partners don't even BJ

Are you being realistic? As we age and as the relationship matures, desire and performance will not be like a new couple what... I think your expectations of sex with her are really high.

Rickey
05-12-2021, 04:31 PM
Sighz think she also experiencing sex elsewhere as we used to have long foreplay before sex. But recently she only blows me for 15mins before lying down for me to f
Tat day tot her nipples are redder than usual but she say weather hot
Look exactly like when i sucked too hard, red for two days

Seriously?? 15 minutes and you are complaining? You know how many guys here don't even get 5 minutes of BJ from our partners? Some partners don't even BJ

Are you being realistic? As we age and as the relationship matures, desire and performance will not be like a new couple what... I think your expectations of sex with her are really high.
Agree with bro Xgenre...give us 5 mins of bbbj, most of us guys would be very happy already :)...some more yr wife gave u 15 mins of bbbj :eek::o....u must be either controlling yr cumming or yr dick is not sensitive enough to yr wife licking n sucking it in her mouth...either way pity her n her mouth, she must be feeling v tired to blow yr dick for such a long period of time as 15 mins...u shd thank her for her patience to pleasure yr banana till it shoots in her mouth or till it is hard enough to pull out n poke into her pussy :o

even though u suspect yr wife of playing outside with another man due to seeing her tits unusually turning red, u shd still appreciate her for willing to do her best to make u cum through bbbj n after that let u fuck her n moaning at the same time even if her moaning was not as loud as b4...in hokkien they say "boi sai haim liao"

IamGood
05-12-2021, 05:42 PM
Not i cannot cum during bj, is she enjoy bj so much she like sucking a ling time. Not non stop 15mins la, in between i also paint her

Rickey
05-12-2021, 06:18 PM
Not i cannot cum during bj, is she enjoy bj so much she like sucking a ling time. Not non stop 15mins la, in between i also paint her
haha...Oic...but still she is v good wife to u liao :)...enjoy sucking yr hardened dick whether u cum or not...many conservative wives esp the older ones, do not want to give their husbands bj saying it is dirty n smelly down there n they do not want to be painted either giving the same reasons :(...u r a lucky guy to hv such a good wife, 1 of the very few notti wives who want, like n enjoy going down to suck their husbands dicks n in turn let their husbands lick their pussies back at the same time ;):o...if u complain n don't like her, then give her to us can ??? ;)...hehe...we will be happy to hv her anytime :):o

limking
09-12-2021, 03:40 PM
Have a frank talk with her . Since you knew about her promiscuous lifestyle & still wants her ,suggest an "Open Relationship" where both of you can still fuck each other & others as well . As for the others it must be outside of home unless either one party allows it & it must be a threesome or foursome with either you or your wife are involved .Your bring back gals your wife join you & she bring back guy you join her
Your mind set will need to reset to differentiate the difference between love & sex .

dreamger
09-12-2021, 05:24 PM
Have a frank talk with her . Since you knew about her promiscuous lifestyle & still wants her ,suggest an "Open Relationship" where both of you can still fuck each other & others as well . As for the others it must be outside of home unless either one party allows it & it must be a threesome or foursome with either you or your wife are involved .Your bring back gals your wife join you & she bring back guy you join her
Your mind set will need to reset to differentiate the difference between love & sex .

Win-win situation for everybody!

Wakeup123
09-12-2021, 06:29 PM
not saying its okay, but if she fuck other guys behind your back you also wont know.
And even if you found out, the most u can only divorce her and if u got kids u have to need fight for them in courts for the custody(and woman always win custody) and split your assets with her.

So if u found out ur wife fucking behind ur back, are you going to divorce her or u just close one eye and hope she only did it 1 or 2 time and go back become a loving wife and mother to your children. Because of woman's charter being so unfair to Singaporean husbands.

To answer your qn, first u got to ask yourself; u mind she gets physically fuck by another man or u mind she didn't let u know before hand? If none of the 2, then actually what u mind abt? For sure, no men know exactly 100% what their gf/wife had done before the marriage. She might be gg to stranger house to sleep n ons or have plenty of sex partners b4 the marriage. Then now the qn is y the husband doesn't mind n can accept her past, y after married then cannot accept? If say that's b4 n after. But ain't it the same, physically fuck? So what actually the husband mind. If the husband just mind abt everything, in the first place he should not act like brave man n married her. Juz like a dog eat bone, but after an owner adopt, can he expect the dog not to eat bone? If he doesn't want the dog eat bone, he should get other animals that doesn't eat bone before.

ajlover
10-12-2021, 02:01 PM
She just needs your attention, if having an affair at home, sure will clean up carefully. Letting your catch all the evident only means she want you to action, either talk and care more about her (WITH LOVE) or she actually want you to suggest divorce.

Time to have an open talk, if she wants out, no way you can salvage bro. Once there is a change of heart, no turning back. Many had pointed out already, can forgive but can't forget.. then what's the point.

If you accepted it, means both of you play your own, keep the marriage for show only..

Hard decision to make...

opqwopqw
11-12-2021, 01:32 PM
So its u!!!

Could be, might be, cause i dont know whose TS wife is. If your wife go out find someone for fuck... thats it man.

Man are towards physical, but woman, if they cheat, that means she is not into you anymore (other than financial reliance)

I have encounter married woman and had sex with them, think some of them get pregnant after that, but not sure if its mine. When they pregnant, they go back to their husband because they need financial help for the baby.

Condom or not ia not up to the wife decide, I decide for them. If i want condom, i will wear, if not, most of the time, i go for raw. Because i assume that they are clean from STD since they have kids and usually this is their first time eating out. And when woman eat out, they will be loyal to do it with only 1 guy

opqwopqw
11-12-2021, 01:33 PM
She just needs your attention, if having an affair at home, sure will clean up carefully. Letting your catch all the evident only means she want you to action, either talk and care more about her (WITH LOVE) or she actually want you to suggest divorce.

Time to have an open talk, if she wants out, no way you can salvage bro. Once there is a change of heart, no turning back. Many had pointed out already, can forgive but can't forget.. then what's the point.

If you accepted it, means both of you play your own, keep the marriage for show only..

Hard decision to make...

If just for attention, she wont go for sex. But if she goes for sex, that means that the wife no longer love TS.

IamGood
11-12-2021, 03:02 PM
I think is letting at least more than one guy f her currently
Lan lan suck thumb lor
At least when got sexual desires can go home f a pretty and young wife lor

piichai
11-12-2021, 03:10 PM
If just for attention, she wont go for sex. But if she goes for sex, that means that the wife no longer love TS.

I totally agree with you. Why some people still cant see that?
This is not an attention seeking move

LurkerLurks
11-12-2021, 04:25 PM
Bro,

I want to be brutally honest.

Leave her asap even if she is the most beautiful, the sexiest, and the most intelligent woman in the world. Why? She is not trustworthy. The real dangers are HIV and STDs.

You chose the wrong woman.

Do you know the Rule of Five?

https://www.rooshv.com/contraception-prevents-love

"Before you think I’ve turned into some kind of sex puritan, it’s important to understand that we are all born with a set amount of bonding glue. This glue is required to connect with a member of the opposite sex for love that is practical or romantic for the goal of creating a family. Each episode of casual sex, which contraceptives enable (along with other medical advances like antibiotics that treat sexually transmitted diseases), permanently reduces the amount of bonding glue you possess.

The best way to explain how bonding glue works is to use the old analogy of adhesive tape on a box. When you want to ship a package, you seal it with tape. The recipient can open the package by peeling off the tape, which will retain some stickiness, perhaps enough to ship a new package, but far less than when it was fresh off the roll. If you keep applying and removing tape from a box, it will soon not stick at all. Each time you have casual sex, you’re applying tape to a box and then removing it.

Women lose far more bonding glue than men with each sexual encounter. I believe that most women will only retain enough adhesive to sleep with between one to five men in their lives before irreparably damaging their ability to love any man. This is why contraceptives are disproportionately targeted to them—if you can get women to have casual sex with only a handful of men, your depopulation agenda will be a guaranteed success.

Men, on the other hand, barely lose any bonding glue with a casual sex encounter. Consider that the deepest I was ever in love was three years ago, well after I achieved a surplus notch count. Before that relationship, I was self-aware enough to slow down fornication when I felt it was beginning to damage me, with sufficient bonding glue remaining. I’ve also met many men with notch counts higher than mine who can still bond with women in a reasonably healthy way (as much as modernity allows), but a woman with the same notch count is likely to develop a severe mental illness. Any child she makes will be accidental and raised in a broken home.

I’m not attempting to portray sleeping around as more justified for men than women, because there is nothing noble about pursuing non-reproductive sex, and a man who finds himself doing so is certainly the product of a declining society, but women are far more affected by casual sex than men. This is why the past is full of societies that valued the virginal status of women. Men instinctively knew, even thousands of years ago, that the best chance of creating a successful family is when the woman had all of her bonding glue intact."

I couldn't agree with Roosh more. After carefully reflecting on all my relationships since I was a young man, I have to admit that he is RIGHT!!

I sincerely believe that a woman who has had more than 5 sexual partners is unable to truly love any man again. Sorry, excepting her sons.

Cheers and good luck!

Bro WB

this is actually good advice. TS should heed this.

ah rat
11-12-2021, 04:48 PM
I think is letting at least more than one guy f her currently
Lan lan suck thumb lor
At least when got sexual desires can go home f a pretty and young wife lor

Ts, next time when you f your pretty wife. You wear green cap. :)

Greenfrog
11-12-2021, 05:15 PM
Could be, might be, cause i dont know whose TS wife is. If your wife go out find someone for fuck... thats it man.

Man are towards physical, but woman, if they cheat, that means she is not into you anymore (other than financial reliance)

I have encounter married woman and had sex with them, think some of them get pregnant after that, but not sure if its mine. When they pregnant, they go back to their husband because they need financial help for the baby.

Condom or not ia not up to the wife decide, I decide for them. If i want condom, i will wear, if not, most of the time, i go for raw. Because i assume that they are clean from STD since they have kids and usually this is their first time eating out. And when woman eat out, they will be loyal to do it with only 1 guy

but this statement is oxymoron..

how can the woman be loyal to do it with only 1 guy.

entering
11-12-2021, 05:18 PM

Bro was just thinking maybe you should also to talk to Bro Shrouded. He may he able to give some insights into what women are thinking.

pinkcheese
12-12-2021, 02:08 AM
Ts, next time when you f your pretty wife. You wear green cap. :)

And green hat on the other head? :D

Rickey
12-12-2021, 11:03 AM
but this statement is oxymoron..

how can the woman be loyal to do it with only 1 guy.
Usually they will stick with 1 guy 1st until things happen or she gets bored with him then move on to another...not so many at one time

Yakuza
17-12-2021, 10:33 PM

Or maybe she is purposefully trying to get your attention and to stir up a response? And purposefully leaving “evidence” behind…

Perhaps it’s a cry for help or attention? Agree with the bros , chat with her and see what the real deal is.. but maybe install a secret camera before u do, just in case…

She tried mmf before we know each other

Can see a lot of double standards here.. "I can cheat my wife cannot"

I think TS is actually the most rational one here.

More likely rationally undecided or what to do next... Maybe hinting TS a message. Could be she wants to have a more adventurous experience, like MMF or something, as before she married you and she is aware and knows what your desired from her.

Believed that no sane wife would do this type of carelessness by leaving obvious evidence for you to see, cos the rubbish chute is so nearby to throw away unwanted stuffs.

Camel
18-12-2021, 04:44 AM
Usually they will stick with 1 guy 1st until things happen or she gets bored with him then move on to another...not so many at one time

But its still cheating on their partner, no?

ElNacho
18-12-2021, 07:58 AM
He may he able to give some insights into what women are thinking.

Yes he probably will

Rickey
18-12-2021, 11:02 AM
Yes, sure of course that's cheating...u didn't read carefully, no one says it is not bro...so long as the wife hv sex with another guy w/o her husband knowing, that is cheating already ..

was only saying that most will hv affairs with 1 guy at a time though there r a few rare v. horny ones who hv it with multiple partners all at one time

unsung80
18-12-2021, 12:49 PM
Who's the lucky bro here to slept with TS wife?? :eek:

Camel
18-12-2021, 05:34 PM
u didn't read carefully

Ya, now i get it thanks for pointing it out

ItsErin
18-12-2021, 06:28 PM

Technically it is

Bangster
19-12-2021, 12:48 AM
So,

any update Bro IamGood?

Managed to talk it out with your wife?

bignehneh
19-12-2021, 10:27 PM
Whenever you sleep with someone’s wife, that person will suffer so try not to do that….I feel sorry for all the cuckold bros when I watch this clip ….

wife having affair (http://fumacrom.com/3BCGr)

Greenfrog
21-12-2021, 12:36 PM
Whenever you sleep with someone’s wife, that person will suffer so try not to do that….I feel sorry for all the cuckold bros when I watch this clip ….

wife having affair (http://fumacrom.com/3BCGr)

not every bro here believes in karma. :cool::cool:

but then again, the one who suffer the most in the end is the one who commit the act.

maxis2022
07-01-2022, 12:15 PM
Wife having affair is happening alot nowadays

naan1974
07-01-2022, 12:45 PM
As much as i agreed as i read alone, then again how to quantify this statement

"I believe that most women will only retain enough adhesive to sleep with between one to five men in their lives before irreparably damaging their ability to love any man" is this an opinion ? or are there empirical stats to quantify it?

Women lose far more bonding glue than men with each sexual encounter. I believe that most women will only retain enough adhesive to sleep with between one to five men in their lives before irreparably damaging their ability to love any man.

Cheers and good luck!

Bro WB

IamGood
07-01-2022, 04:04 PM
Recently saw one bruise on her breast and one on her inner thigh near her cb. Very sure they are love bites but she say bruises
Nowadays she also very much into ass rimming in 69, not sure if other guys taught her

Rickey
07-01-2022, 07:55 PM
Wife having affair is happening alot nowadays, we men tot we are smarter and clever than them, but the woman are more smarter and can hid things for years without us knowing, happens to my wife friend, shes having affair although in her facebook and instagram showed how happy and successful their family are, no finance issues got kids, got maid,husband a good man most salary gave her although shes work , still she have affair until now.
When, how or who discovered her affair bro n why is it still continuing today ????:confused:....can't be the husband approve of the affair

sbwow
07-01-2022, 09:04 PM
Recently saw one bruise on her breast and one on her inner thigh near her cb. Very sure they are love bites but she say bruises
Nowadays she also very much into ass rimming in 69, not sure if other guys taught her

Watching it feels better than doing it, hence the emergence of porn.
Suggest you film it or hide behind 1 corner and watch, it's super kinky. :D

Penguin23
07-01-2022, 09:44 PM

TS, it is pretty obvious that this matter is seriously bothering you. You should not keep quiet, mentally prepare yourself to confront her and show your displeasure in no uncertain terms. What your wife did - fucking someone else on your marital bed, is pure disrespect.

You say that you lan lan let this happen to your wife because you don't want to lose a pretty wife. I think you should have some respect for yourself, and prepare to let her go. This type of behaviour, usually indicate that a relationship is already beyond repair and if you let this slip the incident and the images in your mind will slowly eat you alive until you snap one day, with much worse consequences.

Put this in another way - TS, under what circumstances will you ever consider confronting her, then divorcing her? Are you waiting for your wife to become pregnant, and then spend seven weeks agonizing how you want to ask for a paternity test on the foetus? What will be your choices then, I doubt it will be any easier. Even if the baby is proven to be yours, you will forever be haunted by the memory of having her cunt flooded with cum from different men, and it is only by happenstance that your tadpole found the egg first....

Do the right thing, TS before it is too late for you. All the best.

handcell
07-01-2022, 10:32 PM

Gather enough evidence if divorce is ur last resort.. woman’s charter kills

Peacekeeping
08-01-2022, 02:42 AM
TS maybe you can ask your wife this question: do you still love me?

Depends on her response, you can make the decision.

Since we are on the topic, wanted to know how you guys think. Is wearing green hat really a big issue since we all eat outside?

Option 1: wife cheats, we stay faithful
Option 2: wife cheats, we pay for sex
Option 3: wife cheats, we also cheat
Option 4: wife cheats, we file divorce

Which option will you go for?

From a curious single man

sbwow
08-01-2022, 10:29 AM
TS maybe you can ask your wife this question: do you still love me?

Depends on her response, you can make the decision.

Since we are on the topic, wanted to know how you guys think. Is wearing green hat really a big issue since we all eat outside?

Option 1: wife cheats, we stay faithful
Option 2: wife cheats, we pay for sex
Option 3: wife cheats, we also cheat
Option 4: wife cheats, we file divorce

Which option will you go for?

From a curious single man

None of the above.
Get FWB, or be in relationship forever and dont marry.
:D

LordVader
08-01-2022, 10:45 AM

"I believe that most women will only retain enough adhesive to sleep with between one to five men in their lives before irreparably damaging their ability to love any man" is this an opinion ? or are there empirical stats to quantify it?

It is rubbish.

As ridiculers as thread like "Which country's woman is the best at sex"

Absolute bollocks.

warbird
08-01-2022, 10:20 PM

Good evening,

"The Rule of Five' was Mr. Roosh's tenet based on his experiences n observations. https://www.rooshv.com/contraception-prevents-love

I couldn't agree with him more. I hv reached a very similar conclusion after analyzing ALL my sexual encounters n relationships, and those of everyone I hv ever known. I hv also pondered on the sexual relationships as described in all the publications n news I hv read since I was a teenager. And many stories I hv heard.

The number 5 is only a rule of thumb, a rough estimate, and it could be 3-4 for some n 6-7 for others. A girl loses more glue with every new man.

Every girl is different. Some heterosexual virgin may never love a man.

In fact, many believe that a woman ONLY truly loves her son, unconditionally. Just like your mom is the ONLY woman who truly n unconditionally loves you. A few moms don't even love their sons.

I must admit that there are very rare exceptions. But how do you prove that a woman truly loves a man?

How do you quantify love?

Cheers!

Bro WB

Nickwoo03
10-01-2022, 10:28 PM
Bro TS.. hope all is ok… many bros here to support you

Drooler
11-01-2022, 11:17 AM
found a condom? next time while making out. insert two fingers into her mouth
then whisper into her ear.
"suck that cock while im fucking u"
go deep and do her hard.

post coitus, just ask her if she likes the experience. then wooohaaaa welcome to the swinging community.

if she cannot stop fucking around, the least u could do is have some say on who she fucks

who knows u may even like the lifestyle or discover u got a cuckold fetish.

Expose her also no use. a man/woman who wants to cheat, will be able to find time to no matter how.

impreza69
11-01-2022, 03:04 PM
after reading from 1st page to last page ....and observing TS's response......

it seem to me, it is not real.....just my feel....i maybe wrong..:rolleyes:.

in my personal opinion, whether we man ourselves come out to eat or play...but when our own partner eat outside (for this case is eat in own house)....i don't think any sammy bros here can take it as calm as TS....be it very beautiful or not.....that's a total different thing.

lets see how many bros here can accept it as calm as TS.....:cool:

sexcision
11-01-2022, 03:33 PM
after reading from 1st page to last page ....and observing TS's response......

it seem to me, it is not real.....just my feel....i maybe wrong..:rolleyes:.

in my personal opinion, whether we man ourselves come out to eat or play...but when our own partner eat outside (for this case is eat in own house)....i don't think any sammy bros here can take it as calm as TS....be it very beautiful or not.....that's a total different thing.

lets see how many bros here can accept it as calm as TS.....:cool:

doesn't matter its real or not to TS, I'm sure this is more common now considering the amount of stories of samsters here is sharing about cheating wives. just treat it as a platform to share your views.