PDA

View Full Version : Advice from married bros

secretlurker88
25-11-2021, 07:29 PM
Hey guys. So..there's just something I hope can learn from married bros here.

For me, I'm 31, and single. Previous relationship with fiancé failed and then I was like fuck it already. Just play...

so it's been 3 years of playing, fucking other girls, but I hope to also settle down, find my 1 partner, and have kids. I like kids, as much as the process of making one..

Was wondering when I'd stop playing. Sometimes when the music stops, I just have a feeling that all the girls im with right now are temporary and won't really stay at my side in the long run.

Career doing quite ok for now.

What was your journey and perspective like? Any advice for me would be appreciated..

alexlucky
25-11-2021, 07:42 PM
Let me look into my crystal ball for you…
You will still be a player even after you have found the one and settle down and eventually have kids.. once a player, always a player. Sometimes also need to eat out if not life gets too boring..

For me, I'm 31, and single. Previous relationship with fiancé failed and then I was like fuck it already. Just play...

so it's been 3 years of playing, fucking other girls, but I hope to also settle down, find my 1 partner, and have kids. I like kids, as much as the process of making one..

Was wondering when I'd stop playing. Sometimes when the music stops, I just have a feeling that all the girls im with right now are temporary and won't really stay at my side in the long run.

What was your journey and perspective like? Any advice for me would be appreciated..

atom_nova
26-11-2021, 02:04 PM
Only when you get tired of playing around then you will be able to see more clearly, and get the right one. After which, everything will fall into place naturally, so don't worry.

Jabba
26-11-2021, 02:24 PM
it is finding that lady that can go thru thick and thin and that someone u are comfortable with.U should not rushed into marriage until u are ready and sure.

BushTracker
26-11-2021, 02:32 PM
TS, from a soon to be divorcee, here's a song dedicated to you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VB1ea37fKA

candeo_88
26-11-2021, 06:55 PM
People want good advice to settle down and yet you go and tell him to continue to eat out even after settling down...:confused::confused::confused:

If everyone thinks like you, either Sinkie will be a very big orgy party OR very high divorce rates already...

:D:cool::confused:

You will still be a player even after you have found the one and settle down and eventually have kids.. once a player, always a player. Sometimes also need to eat out if not life gets too boring..

thor1981
26-11-2021, 08:47 PM
TS, from a soon to be divorcee, here's a song dedicated to you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VB1ea37fKA

nice bro :D

sorry to hear abt the dvrce. hope it works out well for you and all involve.

secretlurker88
26-11-2021, 09:47 PM
Only when you get tired of playing around then you will be able to see more clearly, and get the right one. After which, everything will fall into place naturally, so don't worry.

thanks bro, appreciate it. yeah maybe I don't worry so much for now. haha.

Greenfrog
26-11-2021, 10:05 PM

that is quite a shitty advice..:(:(

regjoe
27-11-2021, 01:01 AM
There are push and pull factors.

Push factors: mindset change from within, perhaps one day you may feel that all the fooling around is meaningless and you'll want something more stable. Maybe not something as big as a family with kids, but a stable committed relationship with the right partner.

Pull factor: the right person changes your views mindset on the world, makes you see everything in a more mature and different light.

kokochan
27-11-2021, 08:32 AM

Sometimes we go through diff stages in life. If you have feelings of them not being permanent, the chances are it won't be permanent.

If you do hope to settle down with a potential partner, I think the simplest thing to do is find someone you like and start and have the mindset of settling down rather than just having fun.

The feelings of this person is temp will still be there if its temp because u are not in love and more importantly, you don't find yourself wanting to commit.
When you are willing and ready to commit. I think the "fun" girls will likely to appeal less to you.

like oooo fun girl, nah. pass. kinda feeling.
Hope it helps :cool:

ucla
27-11-2021, 09:16 AM

My philosophy for married life is : You can milk other cows in the wild, don't ever bring the cow back home. Your married life will be colourful and fun n yet blissful.:)

LordVader
27-11-2021, 09:30 AM
My philosophy for married life is : You can milk other cows in the wild, don't ever bring the cow back home. Your married life will be colourful and fun n yet blissful.:)

Best answer right here.

Lanister
27-11-2021, 12:41 PM
“need to drink milk no need to bring a cow home”
Happy wife happy life…😅😅😅

bewan
27-11-2021, 01:50 PM
“need to drink milk no need to bring a cow home”
Happy wife happy life…😅😅😅

Most important thing is the wife must not know of the cow's existence :D

unsung80
28-11-2021, 12:28 AM
Do settle down. You already played 3 years, don't go on for another 7 years, by then is even harder to get out of such poor habit. Eventually you will realised everyone around you moved on and you are still like a top spinning on the same spot. Am a real life example. Luckily i moved on with a good lady, whatever extra you do don't get caught.

secretlurker88
28-11-2021, 05:49 AM
Do settle down. You already played 3 years, don't go on for another 7 years, by then is even harder to get out of such poor habit. Eventually you will realised everyone around you moved on and you are still like a top spinning on the same spot. Am a real life example. Luckily i moved on with a good lady, whatever extra you do don't get caught.

thank you bro. Appreciate these words.

SGBJ2016
28-11-2021, 09:59 AM

Bro, at 31 you are matured young man at your prime. You are highly desirable. Don’t waste this prime time of your life. Please invest time in increasing your social circle in whatever way you can. May be connect with old friends from high school and college. May be hang out with office colleagues and their single women friends. That way get to know more ladies and I’m sure you’ll find a nice partner. Matchmaking sites are not bad either. There are many professional women who don’t have much energy to go out, they post there. Bottom line, do invest time to find right person. But don’t rush, make a move only when you find the right one, otherwise you’ll be in the same situation again.

I’m not saying abandoning playing completely, it’s an addiction like smoking, cannot stop immediately. But reduce it significantly. Once you improve your social circle automatically you won’t have much time or energy for these anyway.

travelmate4720
28-11-2021, 10:22 AM
Bro, at 31 you are matured young man at your prime. You are highly desirable. Don’t waste this prime time of your life. Please invest time in increasing your social circle in whatever way you can. May be connect with old friends from high school and college. May be hang out with office colleagues and their single women friends. That way get to know more ladies and I’m sure you’ll find a nice partner. Matchmaking sites are not bad either. There are many professional women who don’t have much energy to go out, they post there. Bottom line, do invest time to find right person. But don’t rush, make a move only when you find the right one, otherwise you’ll be in the same situation again.

I’m not saying abandoning playing completely, it’s an addiction like smoking, cannot stop immediately. But reduce it significantly. Once you improve your social circle automatically you won’t have much time or energy for these anyway.Good advice, up you.

Piledriver
28-11-2021, 11:58 AM

Nope, I am not married. Never have been. And there is a reason for it.

Just wanna chip in with my 2 cents. Its easy for you to play around now. You can easily change your girlfriends.

But marriage is a lifetime commitment. Once you sign on that piece of contract, its very difficult and painful for you to get out.

You can anyhow change girlfriends. But you cannot anyhow change your wife.

I hope you can open your eyes big big before you commit. Make sure that the woman you choose to marry is a definite keeper.

Good luck, bro.

hakone
28-11-2021, 12:06 PM

I’m not saying abandoning playing completely, it’s an addiction like smoking, cannot stop immediately. But reduce it significantly. Once you improve your social circle automatically you won’t have much time or energy for these anyway.
Good advice 👍

WesternWoods
28-11-2021, 02:43 PM
Marriage is like lottery, depending on your luck :)

JackReacher66
29-11-2021, 07:46 AM

Just came across this thread and I have to say, I lived by this philosophy too. Men will be men. Some men won't drink outside milk. Some men does.

It's life. So long you keep your cow happy, you can cont to milk other's cow.

BushTracker
29-11-2021, 08:25 AM
nice bro :D

sorry to hear abt the dvrce. hope it works out well for you and all involve.

Thanks bro! Appreciate that.

BushTracker
29-11-2021, 08:27 AM

Brother, I am wondering if you are married yourself. You have a very simplistic view of marriage. If it were as simple as you say, divorce rate will be much lower.

BushTracker
29-11-2021, 08:32 AM

https://i.imgur.com/g3WNdIo.jpg

JacqueMerlin
29-11-2021, 08:58 AM
I was married. My divorce was difficult and costly but necessary. She found a new bf and that one worked out for her. I thought my fidelity, patience and love will yield the same but instead, it took my sanity during a period which i was ready to die. My ex wife indulged in a series of affairs and when she found someone with the remote possibility of giving her an upgrade, she will embark on her divorce drills She had affairs because she legally could as we all know the odds stack against men during a divorce.
STEP1: Alleged that I 'forced her to have an affair because I was not good enough'.
STEP 2: Demand for maintenance in case her affair didn't work out after divorce. The sums are always without fail ghastly.
STEP 3: If it didn't work out, which it always happened until the last one, she came back to me telling me that she was offering me an opportunity to love her again.

I walked out of an argument with her one day after discovering her new affair again. and was prepared to jump into fast moving traffic. Someone pulled me out of that and introduced me to SBF. I discovered a new world out there and realized how stupid I was.

secretlurker88
29-11-2021, 10:11 AM
I was married. My divorce was difficult and costly but necessary. She found a new bf and that one worked out for her. I thought my fidelity, patience and love will yield the same but instead, it took my sanity during a period which i was ready to die. My ex wife indulged in a series of affairs and when she found someone with the remote possibility of giving her an upgrade, she will embark on her divorce drills She had affairs because she legally could as we all know the odds stack against men during a divorce.
STEP1: Alleged that I 'forced her to have an affair because I was not good enough'.
STEP 2: Demand for maintenance in case her affair didn't work out after divorce. The sums are always without fail ghastly.
STEP 3: If it didn't work out, which it always happened until the last one, she came back to me telling me that she was offering me an opportunity to love her again.

I walked out of an argument with her one day after discovering her new affair again. and was prepared to jump into fast moving traffic. Someone pulled me out of that and introduced me to SBF. I discovered a new world out there and realized how stupid I was.

Thank you for sharing bro. It's a good reminder not to be blind in love. Though of course for some reason I still hope that one day I'd be able to fall in love. Anyway, hope you are much much better now and may your ex wife get what she deserves. Am glad you're a survivor!

afterburn
29-11-2021, 10:16 AM
Just came across this thread and I have to say, I lived by this philosophy too. Men will be men. Some men won't drink outside milk. Some men does.

It's life. So long you keep your cow happy, you can cont to milk other's cow.

:D Best of both worlds :D Enjoy the cows outside once a while, but don't ever let them get into your head.

JacqueMerlin
29-11-2021, 10:24 AM
Thank you for sharing bro. It's a good reminder not to be blind in love. Though of course for some reason I still hope that one day I'd be able to fall in love. Anyway, hope you are much much better now and may your ex wife get what she deserves. Am glad you're a survivor!

She married a caucasian, her dream. And she seems to be doing fine in France. The last time she contacted me was to brag about her new marriage and life in France. But that was years ago. Not sure if COVID got her.

ucla
29-11-2021, 10:29 AM
Brother, I am wondering if you are married yourself. You have a very simplistic view of marriage. If it were as simple as you say, divorce rate will be much lower.

i am married. And i still play around too. Is all abt time management and alway put ur wife n kid in priority. The rest r secondary. understand the rule of the game, never too into it.

candeo_88
29-11-2021, 11:09 AM
Sometimes, a woman's instinct is truly amazing. She will pick up the slightest change in attitude and behaviour in a man...

:D:cool:

MagicFingers
29-11-2021, 04:53 PM

Otherwise, Cow pei Cow bu and no milk for you?

:D

SammyLee88
29-11-2021, 07:24 PM
if you wish to have freshness on your marriage live, go on sugarbook.live and you know what to do and what not to

SammyLee88
29-11-2021, 07:25 PM
:D Best of both worlds :D Enjoy the cows outside once a while, but don't ever let them get into your head.

need to have good control over the outside girl, if not will gg

SammyLee88
29-11-2021, 07:26 PM
play shiok shiok when you are still single. Once married, hard to play

SammyLee88
29-11-2021, 07:27 PM
There are push and pull factors.

Push factors: mindset change from within, perhaps one day you may feel that all the fooling around is meaningless and you'll want something more stable. Maybe not something as big as a family with kids, but a stable committed relationship with the right partner.

Pull factor: the right person changes your views mindset on the world, makes you see everything in a more mature and different light.

hopefully can married the right people, if not, all well said is not well done

quok
29-11-2021, 10:19 PM
need to have good control over the outside girl, if not will gg

What is gg?

WinterMelonTree
29-11-2021, 11:08 PM
When a pussy feels like just another pussy then you know it's time liao.

I still recall my first experience of pussy. That exhilaration, that intense excitement and slight anxiety. When I felt I will literally do anything for a piece of action. The thoughts of slipping off the panties and wondering how it looks, how wet it is etc etc.

After years in the game, a pussy is just another pussy.

This seems like 廢話, but if you know it, you know it.

rix6669
29-11-2021, 11:54 PM
Wondering if anyone really able to stop "playing" if they found the love of their life?

I mean marriage after 5 or 10yrs, not exciting and tend to look for excitement outside.
Sometimes I not sure if i buried my "play" side too much too long, or because I simply don't love my wife much now. I still care for her but same time constantly controlling my lust.

I still always look out for opportunity to play, provided no chance of getting caught. But it's just secondary priority like a bro mentioned above. Problem is I always constant look out for opportunity. Sometimes find myself weird why I'm so full of lust for excitement and thrill.

Maybe when kids come along, I get less time to be distracted by my lust?

Lastly, now in my 30s,I always thinking when I'm old, will I regret more for my married life but little play time, or if I should have chosen to be a bachelor and play til I can't.

piichai
30-11-2021, 11:04 PM
This is what i learnt

Dating, go out and have fun, sleep over and all that is fun.

Just do not get married and stay together.

Thats where the shit starts

limking
03-12-2021, 09:24 AM
Men are born with 2 heads . The upper head with a brain & the lower brainless head . The moral of the whole thing , you guys go figure it out .

dreamger
03-12-2021, 04:33 PM
if you wish to have freshness on your marriage live, go on sugarbook.live and you know what to do and what not to

All talk only, no proof

KingBong
06-12-2021, 01:10 AM
The goal is to marry someone who you want to play with everyday, and she the same. Whether such person(s) exists is another question altogether.
Never forget that people are like the weather, they will change, only you don't know when. There is a saying: never put all your eggs in one basket. The thing is women are just as smart these days, so they are also putting their eggs in other baskets. Can't blame them actually; it's silly not to do that in current times.

Piledriver
06-12-2021, 11:14 AM
This is what i learnt

Dating, go out and have fun, sleep over and all that is fun.

Just do not get married and stay together.

Thats where the shit starts

Exactly.

Just like the famous quote by Steve Jobs on dating- "When you are in love, wonders happen. But once you are married, you wonder what happened"